BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR THE 100K VIEWS ON THE B&G SPINOFF: TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

THE COMMENTS ARE HUGELY APPRECIATED & I'M GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THE ADVENTURE

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 2 months ago I don't remember doing that one 🤔 sorry if I already did that 😅
You did, just a bit over two months ago ;) Your answers and results are on page 196 (HERE). In any case, I ran your scores with the new answers you've provided. I don't know if you'll be pleased or not, but the results are unchanged.

Your best match (relationship-chemistry-wise) according to this exercise is BIG MIKE! Your second-best match is unsurprisingly Andrew. I say unsurprising, 'cause both guys are close friends and share a lot of common characteristics.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BOUND & GAGGED UPDATE

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for the nearly 3.5 MILLION reads BOUND & GAGGED has garnered so far. I still get a lot of messages from readers asking whether or not I plan on continuing this. My answer has always been the same: of course, B&G will continue. Some of the forum's newer members might find it comforting to know that this saga has been in production since 2011. I've taken numerous breaks and spawned dozens of stories over the course of the last decade, but always came back to continue B&G where it left off. I see this tale as being more of a long-term project than an actual story.

Having said that, many of my regular readers currently appear a bit at a loss for 'bondagefreak' stories to read, even though TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE is still going strong and garnering lots of discussions and positive feedback.

Quite a few regulars (@sock slave boy for example) have openly expressed disinterest due to the story's unique setting (which they assumed would be gloomy and weird), only to completely change their minds about it and become avid readers after giving it an honest go.

If you're one of my regular readers and find yourself usually enjoying what I put out, I'd urge you to once again give me the benefit of the doubt and give the story an honest go. You may, like the majority of readers following it, be pleasantly surprised.

Featured Characters:

Steven, Nick, Zack, Brad, Shawn, Jeremy, Chris, Joshua and Big Mike from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
Officer Bob from HOUSE ARREST I & II
Mitch, Andrew and Ethan from the EASY PREY SERIES
Ryan and Corey from HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago
BOUND & GAGGED UPDATE

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for the nearly 3.5 MILLION reads BOUND & GAGGED has garnered so far. I still get a lot of messages from readers asking whether or not I plan on continuing this. My answer has always been the same: of course, B&G will continue. Some of the forum's newer members might find it comforting to know that this saga has been in production since 2011. I've taken numerous breaks and spawned dozens of stories over the course of the last decade, but always came back to continue B&G where it left off. I see this tale as being more of a long-term project than an actual story.

Having said that, many of my regular readers currently appear a bit at a loss for 'bondagefreak' stories to read, even though TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE is still going strong and garnering lots of discussions and positive feedback.

Quite a few regulars (@sock slave boy for example) have openly expressed disinterest due to the story's unique setting (which they assumed would be gloomy and weird), only to completely change their minds about it and become avid readers after giving it an honest go.

If you're one of my regular readers and find yourself usually enjoying what I put out, I'd urge you to once again give me the benefit of the doubt and give the story an honest go. You may, like the majority of readers following it, be pleasantly surprised.

Featured Characters:

Steven, Nick, Zack, Brad, Shawn, Jeremy, Chris, Joshua and Big Mike from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
CONGRATULATIONS!!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago
BOUND & GAGGED UPDATE

Featured Characters:

It's stupid what I'm going to say, but I have the impression of being a bad boy who has been put in his place with this message
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I challenged myself to a short one-off story and though my efforts were concerted, I predictably failed. The good news is that I managed to pretty much complete the story. The less good news is that it turned out quite a bit longer than expected, resulting in, at the very least, a two-part tale. The first part of it is up and ready to read. Hope you enjoy, guys.

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO THE STORY
HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic