BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love this chapter I love the end of the chapter a punishment for Steven can't wait to see what his punishment will be
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It's good to read the chapters without knowing what comes next, I particularly love it. I like how part V of the story started and I like to see that Zack will get more attention around here, but I'm still looking forward to seeing more about Brad, how the handsome guy will handle Jeremy's return and what his actions will be.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Well you know I loved this chapter ;-)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved this chapter. Who wouldn't want two hot hunks fighting over them? The thought of Steven splitting his time being a house-boy for Zack on some days and Nick on the others seems appealing to a selfish sub like me, but I don't think Nick would go for it!

I think Nick fucked Steven hard not just because he was mad at him over the Jeremy situation, but I also think he felt like he needed to assert his possession of Steven after Zack joked about stealing him.

Can't wait to see what our boys have in store for Steven. Things are going to get stinky!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 4 years ago I think Nick fucked Steven hard not just because he was mad at him over the Jeremy situation, but I also think he felt like he needed to assert his possession of Steven after Zack joked about stealing him.
Now THAT is an interesting hypothesis.

Glad you guys are enjoying the continuation of this saga.
The next parts are sure not to disappoint.
Stay tuned!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 148 - PREDATORS
Thursday, April 27 (5:30 PM)

I was almost finished getting the supper ready when Nick arrived home that evening.
He was later than usual, but that made sense considering he almost always worked out at the gym on Thursdays.

I was really happy to see him, but my heart practically skipped a beat when I heard another voice and realised that he'd brought a guest.
Zack!

I hadn't been told to expect anyone else for supper tonight, but luckily I'd prepared a larger meal than usual.
I barely had time to put my first ever chicken pot pie in the oven, that Nick stepped inside the kitchen to see what I was doing.

"Hi, Sir." I greeted, turning around to see the blond-King putting his lunch cooler down on the floor and steadily making his way towards me.

I smiled as he approached, feeling nervous and a little ecstatic about the fact that his steely blue gaze was entirely fixed on me.

He looked absolutely MASSIVE wearing his big, black north face puffer, and I couldn't get over how hot he was with those thick leather cop gloves over his hands.

"Hey, babe." he purred, wrapping his giant arms around me and pulling me in close.
I melted against my Alpha's powerful chest and nuzzled my face inside his warm jacket, inhaling his soothing scent and moaning in pleasure as he slipped his gloved fingers inside my shorts and groped my butt cheeks.

Zack walked in a gave me a cheerful greeting before grabbing two protein shakes from the fridge and following Nick outside, through the patio door.

The two of them spent the next half hour sitting on the deck, chatting and joking around while I slaved away in the kitchen and set the table for three.

I allowed the chicken pie to cool down for a few minutes before alerting the two Masters that supper was about to be served.

When they stepped in the house, I found myself greatly thrilled at seeing them peel their gloves off and toss their jackets over the living room couch.

Nick wore his shiny blue trackies, his white wife-beater and his heavily worn-out basketball shoes.
He looked as big and bad as ever, and the tight wife beater that stretched across his buff torso did a poor job at concealing the heavy musculature that lied beneath.

Zack's attire didn't fail to catch my attention either.
The handsome, brown-haired hunk was wearing the same tight-fitting red compression shirt that he'd been wearing on Tuesday after hockey practice.
His bottom half was adorned with a pair of thick grey sweatpants, and a pair of well-worn running shoes were laced up over his large feet.

I served the meal, we ate, and both hunks ended up getting their second servings before I managed to finish what was on my plate.

Zack complimented my cooking and Nick merely contented himself with planting a kiss on the top of my head as he got up and left the table.

The living room TV was turned on in preparation for the hockey game that would be airing on the sports network a bit later.

I fetched the two muscle-hunks a set of cold beers from the fridge and surprised them both by arriving in the living room with two tall glasses of foaming, apricot-flavoured brews.

Neither of them said anything, but I could tell from their approving glances that they were both pleasantly surprised by my ability to anticipate their needs.

Earning Nick's favour was especially important to me, so the look of approval he gave me when our eyes met made me all tingly and happy on the inside.

I quickly scampered back to the kitchen and happily resumed clearing up the table and doing the dishes.

I must've been so engrossed in my chores that I didn't notice Nick entering the kitchen a few minutes later and sneaking up behind me.

Without any warning, a set of HUGE arms wrapped around me and I found myself being instantly swiped up off the floor.

I gasped and yelped in surprise, but the 6'4 muscle-brute just chuckled and pinned my arms down to my sides before carrying me under his left arm as though I weighed nothing.

The hulking bully carried me out of the kitchen and into the privacy of the Master bedroom, where Zack was apparently lying in wait.

Two large duffle bags adorned the bed and one of them had been unzipped, no doubt in anticipation of my arrival.

I received no explanation for what happened next.

Before I could do anything to defend myself, Nick dropped me on his bed and both he and Zack proceeded to pin me down and forcefully strip me naked.

I whimpered and moaned in fear, but their big brutish hands pulled my socks, shorts, undies and t-shirt off with relative ease.

"Alright, let's get this little boi sacked up!" Zack cheered, reaching into the unzipped duffle bag and pulling out a really big piece of black cloth.

"On your feet, babe." Nick ordered, climbing off the bed and grabbing both my upper arms before pulling me up to my feet.

I tried to back away as Zack took a step forward, but Nick had no trouble restraining me and keeping me still.
With biceps the size of my thighs and forearms as thick as my neck, he could've easily crushed me to a pulp if he'd wanted to.

"Haha, yeah...I bet he's gonna look real cute all zipped up in there." Zack chuckled, lowering the human-sized cloth down to my chest and using his hands to stretch the back opening wide open.

The cloth...it was a sack of some sort!

"Come on, in you go." Nick ordered, wrapping his huge hands real tight around my upper arms and lifting me up off the ground before lowering me into the sack's gaping mouth.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, Zack pulled the stretchy black cloth up around me and Nick got to work fitting my arms inside these narrow, built-in tubes.
When the stretchy material was pulled up over my shoulders, it became obvious that my arms were trapped inside internal sleeves of some sort...

Although the sack was super thin and made up of a stretchy spandex-like material, I could barely move my arms or hands at all and found myself being unable to spread my legs and feet apart.

I was being mummified!

By the time I realised what was happening, the sound of a zipper hit my ears and I felt the sturdy spandex sack tighten around my body and seal up around my upper neck.

It didn't seem too bad at first.

It's only when Nick picked me up and placed me down on the bed that I realised just how frustrating and restrictive this stretchy spandex prison really was.

"Trust me, dude. There's no way outta that sleepsack." Zack told Nick, right before placing his hand over my chest and inviting me to test my restraint out.
"C'mon, kiddo. Try to get outta there." he teased, flashing me an amused smirk as I tentatively tried to pull my arms out of the internal sleeves.

I tried to raise my arms up, tried to spread my fingers and reach for my groin.
But no matter how hard I tried, the professional bondage-sack just wouldn't let me!

If only I could've slipped my arms out of the sleeves, then I could've probably escaped the damnable thing. But the sack was WAY too tight, and actually stretched across my body like a second skin.

If I used all my strength, I could spread my arms a few centimetres away from my torso.
But as soon as I stopped resisting, the extremely tight, stretchy prison would force my arms back down, flat against my sides.

My legs and feet weren't any better off.

I could wiggle my ankles and bend my knees, but I couldn't stretch them apart more than a centimetre or two. And even doing that required a lot of effort.

I was defeated.
The stupid sack was stretched real taut around me and its frustratingly tight grip wasn't relenting in the slightest.

When it became obvious that I wasn't going anywhere, I surrendered and resigned to catching my breath and lying flat down against the bed.

"You give?" Zack asked, looking down at me with a cocky grin spread across his handsome face.

"Yes, Sir." I immediately answered, exhausted and out of breath from all the intense struggling I'd put up.

It didn't take long for Nick's face to light up into a devilish smile.
And I only realised how much trouble I was in when Zack took advantage of my vulnerable position and pinched my left nipple.

"Awwhhgg!" I yelped, caught off guard and suddenly terrified at the realisation that the thin, skin-tight spandex would provide virtually NO protection against these giant bodybuilders or their curious fingers.

Nick and Zack immediately chuckled and looked at each other before flashing toothy grins and eyeing me down like hungry predators sizing up their next meal.

I gulped in fear when my eyes met their faces, and that's when I realised how truly fucked I was.

I was vulnerable.
I was helpless.
I was theirs.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Super like this bondage sack, inventive and effective. Also, I'm just so excited to see what's going to happen next, I'm happy to be more vocal now that things are more worked through in my life. Keep up the amazing work! <3
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I much prefer the look and concept of this sleepsack in comparison to others, more reach and ease of access. Also far more on display. I am most certainly looking forward to what happens next.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I can't wait to see what nick and zack do to Steven make it an evil punishment
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh, great addition as always...
The real question is why do they have a sleepsack when they have such a love of duct tape... Heh.
Wonder if they will let him worm around or tie him down too, just for good measure.
Great description throughout, Almost as if you have been in a spandex sleepsack yourself...
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

That sleepsack IS SO HOT. Perfect for edging, facesitting and facefucking, and a MIRIAD of other things. If a fried wanted one.... where would he get one?
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Trainedsub wrote: 4 years ago That sleepsack IS SO HOT. Perfect for edging, facesitting and facefucking, and a MIRIAD of other things. If a fried wanted one.... where would he get one?
Those specific pictures are from a company called WinterFetish though I am unaware of how reputable the company is.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 149 - EASY MEAL
Thursday, April 27 (6:30 PM)

"No! No! NAAAAAGGHAHAHA!" I cried out, as aggressive fingers simultaneously pinched my nipples, tickled my stomach and dug into my inner thighs.

The stretchy, skin-tight bondage-sack provided absolutely NO cover against the predatory brutes, and my lively screams and whimpers only served to further encourage their attacks.

The more I screamed and laughed, the more they tickled.
And the more they tickled, the more I screamed and laughed.
This was a vicious cycle! One with no foreseeable way out other than appealing to the mercy of my captors.

I fought and struggled inside the frustratingly tight spandex cocoon, but all my efforts to break free proved to be entirely in vain. I screamed, begged and cried for mercy, but my desperate pleas fell of deaf ears and my calls for help went virtually unnoticed.

Nick was relentless in his attacks and Zack was just as merciless with his.
I nearly went stark crazy when the brown-haired stud grabbed my trapped ankles and dug his fingers into my vulnerable spandex-clad soles.

The effect it had on me was devastating, and I ended up actually choking on my own screams as Nick used my trapped arms to his advantage and tickled my defenceless stomach and ribs.

After a good ten minutes of intense tickling, they finally stopped and gave me a break.

My chest was heaving, my forehead was coated with a thin layer of sweat and my state of mind was borderline delirious by that point.

The two hunky studs were much sweatier than I was, however, and both of them decided to cool down by peeling off a layer of clothing.

Nick removed his sweaty wife-beater by pulling it above his head and tossing it to the far side of the bed.
His incredibly broad shoulders and buff frame came into view, and I couldn't help but allow my eyes to scan his huge pecs and glistening abs.

The bulge in his shiny blue trackies was quite noticeable, but what caught my attention was the fact that he was wearing the same undies he'd been wearing on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I could see the Calvin Klein waistband poking out past his nylon wind pants and could only imagine how hot and sweaty he must've been down there.

Zack too removed a layer of clothing.
But unlike his blond friend, it was the bottom part of his attire that he wanted to take off.

I watched in silent awe as the incredibly handsome muscle-King stood up, removed his socks and sneakers, and pulled his sweatpants off, revealing an ENORMOUS set of thighs and the pair of very tight-fitting black boxer-briefs he was wearing underneath.

The tickling resumed, and before I knew it, I was back to screaming, laughing and begging for mercy once again.

"Come on, kiddo. Try to get out of my sack." Zack teased, flashing me a pearly white grin while at the same time digging his strong fingers into my hyper-sensitive soles.

Meanwhile, my own hunky Alpha spent the next minutes twisting my nipples, attacking my sides and reaching down to tickle my inner thighs.

As if things couldn't get any worse, the sight of my arousing captors, the sound of their combined laughter, and the nature of my predicament was starting to have an unwanted effect on my manhood.

My thighs tingled, blood rushed into my groin, and before I knew it, I was sporting a full-on woody!

Dealing with a boner was one thing. But not being able to reach it or conceal it was another.

To my growing dismay, the spandex prison was proving completely inadequate in the ways of decency and I quickly found myself unable to lower the tent my crotch insisted on pitching inside the skin-tight, stretchy abode.

My inflated and very much erect shaft stuck out like a sore thumb above my flat stomach, and I couldn't do a thing about it.

"Looks like SOMEONE's happy!" Zack cheered, causing Nick to grin and chose my engorged boner as his next target.

"Naaahh...Naaahh! NNAAAHHAHAHA!" I cried out, as four sets of fingers converged on my nether region, digging into my crotch and tickling my vulnerable cock and balls.

My manhood pulsed wildly at the sight of the muscular brutes and their enormous arms and pecs.

"Yeah, that's the spot." Nick growled, squeezing my spandex-clad throbber with one hand and managing to bring his other hand down and dig two of his fingers underneath my nutsack.

The attack continued for a minute or two, and when it stopped, I was out of breath and quite literally gasping for air.

I thought the ordeal was coming to an end, but when Zack grabbed the unzipped duffle bag and fished out a set of Hitachi magic wands from outta there, I nearly lost it.

"Haha! Niiice." Nick purred, causing me to whimper in fear and renew my attempts to escape the infuriating sack.

I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when the jocks found themselves being unable to use the vibrating wands on me.

The closest wall plug was a little too far for the dreaded devices to reach me, but Nick was intent on fixing that problem.

"Alright, gimme a few minutes. I think I have an extension cord somewhere in the garage." he told his buddy, getting up and quickly walking out of the bedroom to begin his search.

I immediately tried pleading with Zack, but the handsome brown-haired King just laughed and took position near my head before crouching down over me and digging his fingers into my sides.

"No! NO! STTTTAAAAHAHAHA! AAAAGGHH!! HAHAHA!" I cried out, quite literally bursting into tears as the muscular prince alternated between tickling my neck, nipples, ribs and stomach.

My screams got SO loud at one point, that Zack even decided to clamp his left hand over my face before resuming his merciless attacks.

"Shhh. No screaming, kiddo." he whispered, while at the same time using his right hand to tickle me senseless.

The handgag lasted only a few seconds, but the handsome, blue-eyed King had to warn me on three separate occasions to pipe it down and stop screaming for help.

I honestly wanted to obey him, but he wasn't making it very easy for me.

When his strong fingers suddenly dug into my crotch and started aggressively tickling the base of my sensitive erection, I simply lost it and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Okay. Alright..." he suddenly spoke, halting his attack and slowly climbing off the bed.

I craned my head up off the mattress and turned my face to see where he was going.

At first I thought maybe he was gonna get me a glass of water or something.
But when I saw the incredibly buff, underwear-clad stallion walk over to where he'd placed his discarded socks and running shoes, I knew I was in trouble.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

What is it with Dom's and telling subs to be quiet, only to continue tickling them, it's almost as if they want an excuse to gag them...
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Pup wrote: 4 years ago What is it with Dom's and telling subs to be quiet, only to continue tickling them, it's almost as if they want an excuse to gag them...
Almost?
Surely this is just an excuse for them to feel less guilty while sticking something disgusting in the poor sub's mouth, it's completely unfair
Last edited by Tsuhaya 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love that you are going to include Hitachi magic wands I am so happy but I assume Steven is not
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just wanted to thank you guys for the amazing support you've shown me throughout these past years. The forum reboot in early-2018 was unplanned, but looking back on it now, I'm glad it happened.

Eighteen months have passed. 149 chapters, 80 000 views, 1200 comments later...and you guys are STILL here.

Thank you! Each and every one of you, thank you!
If it wasn't for this amazing audience, we wouldn't be reaching this incredible 150-chapter landmark today.

I've had so much fun working on this project with you guys; giving you an insider's view of Steven's mind, keeping you up to date with all the crazy stuff that's been happenin' with Nick and the gang...

So much fun.
It's absolutely thrilling to see you guys enjoying this just as much as I am.
And your comments never fail to make me smile.

Each part of the story has a very distinct feel to it.
While Steven really had it rough in Part I and II, there's a feeling of nostalgia that sometimes brings me back to those earlier chapters. Things were much simpler for Steven back then. Much simpler...
And not just for Steven. But for Nick and Brad as well!
I miss those times. But they're part of the past now and Steven's learned quite a bit from those experiences.

The characters have evolved. Their relationships have deepened.
But there's definitely something to be said for simpler times.

Each part of the story ends up sharing something in common though.
Their lines are riddled with subtle, and sometimes not-so-subtle messages designed to help educated aspiring Doms and subs. Try to spot those when you can. And when you do, don't be afraid to point them out!

As for the actual story itself; we've had some high points and some low points.
That long duct tape mummification scene over at Brad's country cottage was certainly a lot of fun, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy telling you about Jeremy and Steven fooling around with each other earlier this week.

I don't know about you, but Jeremy getting a mouthful of Steven's worn socks was somehow hugely rewarding!

Going back a bit further...
Nick wrestling Brad down to the floor and trussing him up into a strict hogtie was the definite high point of Steven's traumatic cottage-kidnap adventure.

Steven's mental breakdown and his ensuing escape attempt were rough to write about.
But his recapture and the change it brought to his relationship with Nick was like a breath of fresh air.
The abuse would continue for a while, but even though change would come slowly, the event marked the end of something and the start of something else.

These characters have a lot more going on for them, and it's a veritable honour for me to continue giving you news and updates about their daily lives and the stuff they go through.

A HUGE thanks for supporting them on this journey, and a HUGE thanks for supporting me as well!

Here's to another 150 chapters of Steven's life...
Cheers!

Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, it seems that poor Steven is about to be silenced and tickled a lot! Man, I love how these two hunky guys treat their victim....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Congratulations to you on this epic milestone! 150 chapters wow! Thanks to you for this awesome work and for your inspiration!

Looking forward to the continuation, especially for the ganging up on Steven that is about to transpire! :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

150 chapters and it keeps getting better. My hat's off to you sir. Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey.
Here's to the second 150!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Many congratulations! I really admire you. What really sticks out in the most recent chapters, is that you put pictures in them that match all the details in your story. That's really hot and it stimulates me to imagine being there in Steven's place.

Nick's socks must be so bad if even Zack comments on them! The look of those socks is disgusting, so I sympathise with poor Steven!

Zack's socks looks slightly less awful but they'll get stuck in Steven's mouth and only Zack and Nick (and you, dear author) know for how long. Those two duffel bags present the guys with many possibilities of torturing Steven.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for all the positive responses, guys!
I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying this.

I'm having a lot of fun developing these scenes between Steven and Jeremy.
The dynamics between those two have yet to be explored.

As for the mysterious super sticky tape plastered over Jeremy's mouth, I'm glad it caught your attention ;)

Question for the readers:
WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY STEVEN'S ROLE IN THIS SCENE AND HAVE JEREMY TIGHTLY SPREAD OUT TO THE BED, GAGGED WITH YOUR SOCKS AND READY TO BE PLAYED WITH?
OR, WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY JEREMY'S ROLE FOR THIS SCENE AND BE SHACKLED TO THE BED WITH STEVEN'S SOCKS STUFFED IN YOUR MOUTH?

As I‘m slowly catching up again to the newest chapter, I can‘t say enough how much I enjoyed that latest chapter 141.
We never seen Steven as we did there - and I gotta say, he‘s surprisingly dominant in that scene! I love the new found dynamics between him and poor Jeremy.

As for your question, Sir: I‘m super super horny now, so I‘d definitely pick Jeremy‘s place.
Though I‘d definitely would like to try out the first option as well.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks a million for all the comments, guys!
Super glad all of you are enjoying this.
Chapter 150 is coming right up.
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago What really sticks out in the most recent chapters, is that you put pictures in them that match all the details in your story. That's really hot and it stimulates me to imagine being there in Steven's place.
Thanks for mentioning that, mate!
I'm really glad that the pics are doing it for you.
I have to admit, I really enjoy using them as well.
There's definitely something to be said for stimulating visual aids ;)

Now here's a reposting of Zack's socks and shoes to help you guys get ready for the next chapter.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 150 - OVER THE MOON
Thursday, April 27 (6:45 PM)

When Zack bent down and grabbed a sock from the inside of one of his big running shoes, I sank the back of my head down against the mattress and started squirming and struggling inside my sack.

For a second there, I actually considered screaming at the top of my lungs for Nick to come help me...which was stupid considering the fact that my screams wouldn't make it all the way down into the garage.
And even if they did, Nick wouldn't help me.
Quite the opposite. He'd probably punish me for disobeying his friend!

I was screwed.

To my growing dismay, Zack's face betrayed a certain level of amusement as he slowly closed the distance between us.

I watched in awe and fear as the incredibly handsome, brown haired muscle-hunk climbed up on the mattress, holding one of the socks he'd been wearing just a few minutes ago.

Knowing FULL well what the balled up material in his hand was for, I twisted, struggled and fought against the maddeningly restrictive spandex restraint.

"Damn. You're real happy to be in there, aren't you, kiddo?" Zack chuckled, bringing his free hand down and tickling the outline of my engorged, spandex-clad boner with his dextrous fingers.

Caught off guard, I immediately burst out into laughter and tried to wiggle away.
Suffice to say, I didn't get very far.

The hulking giant's knees came down on both sides of my head, and before I knew it, the beefy muscle-stud was squatting down over my upper chest and sitting himself on top of me.

Zack was careful not to settle his whole weight down, but even so, he felt extremely heavy and I ended up not being able to budge more than a micron in any direction.

"HHuuh! Noooo..." I grunted, taken aback my his weight and feeling absolutely trapped by the pair of enormous legs and thighs that came down on both sides of my face.

I was doomed, trapped, squashed like a bug!
Zack apparently found my predicament really amusing though.

Instead of lifting himself up from on top of me, the huge, muscle-bound stud gave me a pat on the cheek, rubbed his knuckles into my scalp and chuckled playfully with that deep, masculine voice of his.

"Alright, princess. Open up." he ordered, slipping one hand behind my head and using his other hand to bring the crumpled up sock-wadding over my mouth.

"Uggh! Noooo!" I cried out, struggling against the escape-proof spandex restraint and turning my face sideways to avoid the dreaded stuffing.

"Aww come on, kiddo. Don't make this harder on yourself." Zack chuckled, smirking down at me while patiently cupping the back of my head in his large, strong hand.

I closed my mouth shut, but the beefy stallion just laughed and brought his left hand down before rubbing his sock all over my cheeks, mouth, nose and forehead.
I whimpered and groaned in defiance. But the instant my nostrils flared open and caught a whiff of the muscular hockey player's sock, my resolve took a blow and my attitude changed.

The strong hand holding my head kept me from pulling away.
But that didn't stop my eyes from bursting wide open and it didn't stop a stifled whimper from escaping past my sealed lips.

Good lord, his sock smelled FOUL!

The big, buff, brown haired Alpha's sock smothered my nose up, and a strong and unmistakably CHEESY odour hit my nostrils.

"Ugghh...UGGHMPFF!" I coughed and sputtered.

Zack chuckled at my reaction, and I just crinkled my nose up and stared at him with newfound awe and respect.

I don't know why, but my dick was harder than stone by that point.
That wasn't the most troubling part though.

Looking up at the super handsome hunk who had my puny body trapped between his massive thighs, it suddenly dawned upon me that I actually WANTED his sock in my mouth.

The more I allowed my eyes to roam his body, the more I realised what a hot, muscular, sexy guy this giant Alpha really was.

I wanted to obey him. I wanted to submit to him and show him what an obedient boy I really was.
And yes...I actually wanted his big, smelly stinker plugging my mouth up and taking my freedom of speech away.

And so, when the broad-shouldered hockey player finally repeated his order for me to open my mouth up, I looked up into his mesmerising blue eyes and obeyed.

"Haha! Good boi." he chuckled, immediately rewarding me with a warm, cocky grin.

I watched in silence as he crumpled his sock up into a ball, but couldn't stop myself from releasing a final whimper when he lifted my head up and aligned the balled up wadding over my gaping orifice.

Zack's mid-length crew sock was short, probably fitting no higher up than an inch or two above his ankle.
The size of his soles, however, more than compensated for the sock's reduced cuff length.

My eyes narrowed down on the cheesy stuffing, and I instantly recognized what a formidable gag this would prove to be.

The sock's bottom sole was really wide, and long. And the sock itself was pretty damned thick.
I wasn't gonna be getting any words out. Not with THAT giant stinker plugging my mouth up!

I tried getting out a final plea for mercy, but unfortunately for me, my attempts to do so proved too little too late.
The giant, raunchy sockgag came down and began wrestling it's way into my yapper.

"Uugghmm...uughhmm ugghmph." I moaned, trying to mouth my way past the buff construction worker's smelly old stinker.

Zack just smiled and laughed.
He wasn't nearly as rough or as demanding as Nick would've been, but I was clear-headed enough to know that he still meant business.

He was being gentle with me. Real gentle.

His manner was soft and understanding.
He didn't allow me to push my gag out, but he didn't use his size or his brute strength to hurt me either.

Instead, he held the back of my head nice and tight, and used his other hand to carefully and slowly push the large sockgag deep in.

I coughed and gagged on the smell, but the handsome blue eyed prince hushed me and encouraged me to stay calm and remain obedient.

I did, and the hunk patiently pushed his fat, cheesy stinker inside my mouth, until only the top part of it was poking out past my bulging lips.

With my arms and body zipped up inside the maddeningly tight bondage sack, Zack could've easily crammed the whole wad right in. But he didn't.
He just held the back of my head in his hand and gave me the time I needed to get used to my new gag.
And man, what a BIG gag it proved to be.

My tongue was pinned down, my cheeks were bulging, and my lips were struggling to cope with the Alpha-god's generous mouth-stuffing.

His fat, squishy old sock did a spectacular job at shutting me up, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would stop me from formulating even the SIMPLEST of words.

The size and thickness of my gag was seriously unaccommodating and difficult to deal with.
And the smell of it certainly wasn't helping either.

Zack's sock tasted absolutely HORRIBLE! But believe it or not, it smelled even worse!

It wasn't anything like Nick's socks, and wasn't quite as bad as Shawn's either...
But it was still way, WAY smellier than Brad's, and certainly qualified as a high contender on the fictional smell-o'-meter I'd come up with.

It could've been worse though. It could've been a LOT worse.
Whereas Zack's socks smelled like strong cheese and vinegar, Nick's smelled like rotten, fetid eggs.

Given the choice between the two, I'd chose Zack's socks every time!

My handsome captor had very large and obviously very SMELLY feet.
But at least they weren't as ripe or as rotten as Nick's.

That alone, gave me something to be thankful for.

Zack just sat there, chuckling and smirking as I struggled to cope with the size and smell of my gag.

I must've looked incredibly pathetic...all zipped up in there, trapped between his enormous thighs, choking on his super fat, stinky old sock.

I tried to moan and call for help, but ended up only coughing and gagging on the size and thickness of the material.

My boner-tent was positively throbbing by that point.

The sexy hockey stud simply released the back of my head before reaching behind him and digging his fingers into my sides and stomach.

I laughed and screamed, but the fat mouth-stuffing held up and performed even better than I expected.

"Haha, yeah! Much better." Zack cheered, his incredibly hot face instantly curling up into an amused smile.
"Now I just gotta make sure that sock stays in there." he chuckled, tearing his eyes off me and rummaging through the contents of the unzipped duffle bag.

Using the muscular stud's divided attention to my advantage, I quickly began working my tongue behind the gag and started pushing it out. For once, my efforts actually yielded a limited amount of success!

By the time my captor turned his attention back towards me and saw what I was doing, I'd managed to dislodge the sock and get half of it out of my mouth.

Zack's toothy smile didn't falter. Not even for a second.
Instead of rebuking me, the big, muscle-bound stud merely laughed and chuckled when he saw what I was doing.

"Haha! Tryin' to get away from my smelly old Wigwam, eh? Nice try, kiddo." he chuckled, ruffling my hair up in a playful, semi-approving manner.

"Uggghmm umpffh!" I replied, giggling behind my gag and struggling to worm my way out from in between the hulking stud's beefy thighs.

I giggled again, causing my captor to smirk and chuckle as well.

Sliding his hand behind my head and lifting it up off the bed, the hockey hunk used his strong fingers pack the mighty stuffing back inside my mouth.

I cried out and grunted in feigned protest, but the fat, disabling wad went back in anyway.

The handsome Alpha's huge arm muscles bulged as he fed me his heavily worn Wigwam sock.
My lips struggled to accommodate it's size, and my senses fought to cope with it's strong taste and smell.

For some reason though, the sight of my captor's incredibly hot face and body made me actually WANT to chow down on his super smelly sock.

"There. Chew on that." he chuckled, his deep, heavy, masculine voice practically causing me to shoot my load and cream myself.

A huge, cocky grin appeared on his face when he saw me crinkling my nose up from the smell of the protruding sockgag.

"Ugghmpf!" I protested, more for the sake of hearing my own moans than anything else.

I watched as my huge, beefy-armed captor picked up a small roll of black hockey tape from inside his duffle bag, and watched as he used his teeth to tear open the end of the sturdy, inch-wide adhesive.

I looked at the tape and whimpered in submission. But Zack simply hushed me down and used two of his fingers to make sure his sock was stuffed all the way in as far as it would go.

"Good boy." he commended, ruffling my hair up and giving me a light pat on the head.
"Now close your mouth up...come on." he prodded, speaking to me in a gentle, yet slightly demanding tone.

The sock tasted REALLY bad, but I obeyed and did as I was told.

I chowed down on my frustratingly large stuffing and attempted to close to my mouth like Zack wanted me to.
But no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get my lips around it.
His sock was just too big and thick!

"Ugghgmmphh..." I protested, giving my captor a pleading look in the hopes that he'd give me a bit of slack.

"Aww, haha. Poor kiddo. That's a fat gag, ain't it?" he laughed, causing me to whimper and cry out anew.
"Shhhh. It's okay. Here, let's make sure you can't push it out and call for help." came his gentle reply.

I felt the sticky hockey tape latch itself only my left cheek and then felt it press down in between my gaping lips.

Zack's massive arms bulged as he slowly wrapped the super sticky tape around my face, making it tighter and tighter and burying his putrid sock deeper and deeper inside my mouth with each revolution.

"There we go. Niiice and quiet." he purred, rewarding me with the sound of his soothing deep voice and using his big, strong hands to calm me down.

I closed my eyes and surrendered, overwhelmed by the warmth of his body, the scent of his skin, the gentleness of his touch and the taste of his sock.

I remember feeling all tingly and lightheaded.
I was quite literally over the moon by that point.

This was perfection.
This was bliss.

"Uuggghmmph..."
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was so good so hot how you described the socks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic