BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

that.kid13 wrote: 4 years ago
Outta.this.place wrote: 4 years ago I bet @that.kid13 would love to be tied and gagged like that.
Kick rocks ;-)

Awe what’s wrong Jarebear? I also bet [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] would be happy to oblige. Anything to shut you up ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Outta.this.place wrote: 4 years ago Awe what’s wrong Jarebear? I also bet @bondagefreak would be happy to oblige. Anything to shut you up ;)
I'd fuckin' love to zip your little brother up inside a sleepsack and then tickle the crap out of him.
We'll need to shut him up for sure, but given my foot odour, I'm pretty sure he'd opt for having his mouth stuffed with your socks instead of mine ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Outta.this.place wrote: 4 years ago Awe what’s wrong Jarebear? I also bet @bondagefreak would be happy to oblige. Anything to shut you up ;)
I'd fuckin' love to zip your little brother up inside a sleepsack and then tickle the crap out of him.
We'll need to shut him up for sure, but given my foot odour, I'm pretty sure he'd opt for having his mouth stuffed with your socks instead of mine ;)
Depends on how he behaves himself I guess. I doubt he'll be very happy after getting tickled.
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Outta.this.place wrote: 4 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Depends on how he behaves himself I guess. I doubt he'll be very happy after getting tickled.
Get fucked brother
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Late, general thanks for the kind comments on the drawings, guys! And for keeping our author busy and focused on his subject... :)
Reading others' comments about this revolting spectacle (that's a compliment :) ) is a great part of the fun.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HEY GUYS, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I'VE PUBLISHED A NEW STORY IN THE "TUG STORIES FOR EVERYONE" SECTION. THINK YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT.
CHECK IT OUT: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4704

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]jay_write[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]boundluis[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]atilaus[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]downlover[/mention] [mention]observer1[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]that.kid13[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S A SECOND NEW STORY FROM ME.
NOT MY USUAL GENRE, BUT WITH A NICE SURPRISE IN THE SECOND HALF.
CHECK IT OUT: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4706

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]jay_write[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]boundluis[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]atilaus[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]downlover[/mention] [mention]observer1[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]that.kid13[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 155 - THE OTHER "PRINCE CHARMING"
Friday, April 28 (5:00 AM)

The night was short and Friday morning came a little too quickly for my taste.

The first thing I remember when waking up, was the sight of Nick's handsome face as crouched down over my head and removed his friend's cheesy sock from my mouth.

After what they'd put me through last night, I must've really been out of it.
I didn't recall Nick or Zack climbing out of bed and didn't remember either of them getting dressed for work.
Yet, there they were, freshly showered, booted, gloved, and ready to leave.

Friday was normally a short day for Nick. But even though I knew he'd be back from work at noon, I was a bit pissed off and annoyed when I found out I'd be staying zipped up inside the maddeningly restrictive
sleepsack until he got back.

Still heavily dazed from just having woken up, my mouthy protests were cut short when a large rubber bulb was forcefully inserted in between my lips and buckled real tight behind my head.

"Nnnmmpph! Nnnmmpphh!" I cried out, twisting my head sideways and trying to free myself of the stretchy bondage sack.

My giant, puffer jacket-clad Alpha's leather gloves creaked as he worked to buckle the gag up.
Zack just laughed and placed one of his own gloves hands over my head before ruffling my hair up.
"Haha, yeah...no mouthing off, kiddo." he chuckled, picking up the pump that was attached to my strange new gag.

I cried out in defiance, but the massive hockey player's gloved hand squeezed the mysterious pump, causing the large rubbery mass in my mouth to swell up considerably.

"Mmmmpphh!"

"Shhhhhhh." Zack purred, giving the hand pump a second squeeze and causing the rubbery mouth plug to expand even further.

The inflatable contraption filled both my cheeks up and kept my tongue pinned down by taking up most of the space inside my oral cavity and pressing again the roof of my mouth.

I attempted to protest my fate once more, but this time Nick was the one to hush me down.

"That's enough, young man. Now back to sleep." he ordered, pressing the back of my head down into his pillow and pulling his heavy duty down comforter up over my nose before tucking me in real tight.

Zack ran his gloved fingers through my hair, told me to behave and said he'd see me on Saturday.

Then the two Alphas walked out the front door and left me to spend the rest of the morning safely trussed up and tucked away in bed.

I spent at least a good hour mouthing off inside my gag and testing out just how effective the damnable thing really was.

I tried to spit it out, but Nick had done a flawless job and buckling it up real tight behind my head.
Shaking my head from side to side had no perceivable effect on the effectiveness of the gag.

And so, muzzled up and unable to escape from the confines of Mr. Prince Charming's spandex bondage sack, I eventually dozed off and slipped back into the dream world's peaceful embrace.

As exhausted as I was though, I just wasn't used to sleeping on my back, nor what I used to coping with such a larger rubber bulb inside my mouth. The gag was incredibly effective too, and hearing myself moan apparently worked wonders at keeping my manhood fully erect and rock-hard.

Most of my morning was spent phasing in and out of sleep.
But it's only when I heard the front door open and heard heavy footsteps entering the house that my senses went on full alert.

Someone was inside.

I twisted my head sideways and looked at the clock.
10:41. This couldn't be right. Nick wouldn't be back for at least two hours.
If this wasn't him, then who else could it be!?

Fearing the worst, I became absolutely still and remained perfectly silent as the intruder made his way down into the basement.

Everything went quiet for a moment.
Until my ears finally picked up a low rumbling noise coming from down the stairs.

Wait, what? I recognised that sound.
It was...the washing machine?

More footsteps echoed across the house, but when the sound of the living room gaming console being turned on hit my ears, I breathed out a sigh of relief.

The intruder wasn't a burglar and wasn't Brad either.
It was Shawn.
He was probably here to wash his clothes or something!

Yeah, that made sense.
Nick did mention to me that his cousin sometimes stopped by to use the washer and dryer.
This was probably just one of his weekly visits.

Phew. For a minute there, I actually thought the house was being robbed.

I spent the next hour wondering whether the blond jock would come looking for me or not.
I knew he didn't care for me much, so I shouldn't have been all that surprised by the fact that my presence was virtually ignored.

The young muscle-hunk probably didn't even remember that I lived here now.
Or maybe he thought I was out working.

It took quite a bit of courage for me to cry out into my gag.
I was actually really embarrassed at being found like this. But the possibility of Shawn releasing me from my restraints and removing this damnable gag from my mouth was just too good to pass up.

Besides, I never got the feeling that the boy actually cared for this type of stuff.
So you can Imagine my surprise when Mr. Muscles entered the bedroom gave my inflatable gag an extra two pumps.

He just walked in, made his way over to me, scanned my face and took notice of the rubber pump that was attached to my gag piece.

I cried out and tried to speak to him through the mighty bulb. But the kid just picked the pump up inside his huge hand, looked at it, and gave it two full squeezes before putting it down and watching me choke on the now-oversized mouth plug.

"Uugggghm!" I screamed, my eyes shooting wide open in panic and fear.
I coughed and gagged, feeling as though my jaw was on the verge of being dislocated and torn off.

The bulb was too big!
My cheeks were now painfully outstretched and the rubbery thing was practically touching the back of my throat.

I begged through my gag, but Shawn just continued staring at me with those big innocent blue eyes of his.
His boyish face remained passive and completely devoid of emotion.

When he suddenly turned around and left the room, I finally understood the truth about him.
The beefy muscle hunk didn't give a FUCK about me or the predicament I was in.

I couldn't help but be reminded of last weekend, when Jeremy had been mummified and left to spend the night alone with him.

Shawn wasn't into the whole bondage thing.
Yet, when the time came to pull out his used socks for that dreaded Russian Roulette game, the beefy, blue eyed stud had no qualms about his giant Lacoste socks being used to gag Jeremy's protesting mouth.

Jeremy had been mummified, sockgagged and gasmasked against his will, yet even after Brad had retreated to his bedroom, Shawn had shown zero concern for the poor lad lying helpless at his feet.

Instead of freeing the captive-boi, the hunky blond jock spent his time gaming and even slipped his sneakers off to air out his giant, putrid socked soles. He remained oblivious to the young lad's screams and remained completely unphased by the fact that Jeremy was quite literally choking and gagging on the rotten stench.

The beefy muscle-bound jock had been way more interested in playing video games than he was in torturing Jeremy. But that didn't stop him from brushing me off when I tried to defend my friend, nor did it stop him from curling his socked toes up around the mummy-boy's breathing nozzle when the screams for help got too loud and annoying.

Shawn left a short while later, leaving alone with the monstrous gag still threatening to dislocate my mouth and clog up my throat.

When Nick finally arrived home, I ended up breaking down into tears and begging for my release.
The gag was deflated and unbuckled, and my sobbing form was pulled up into a sitting position and freed from the confines of the damnable sleepsack.

"The next time I find you tied up on your own, you'll be going in the sack for much longer. Understood?" Nick warned, causing me to nod my head yes and bow my head down in submission.

The beginning of the afternoon was quite uneventful.

Nick changed, I showered. He worked out, I made us lunch.
We ate together and spoke a bit.
I did mention to him about his cousin dropping by a bit earlier, but failed to mention anything about the way he'd cruelly reinforced my gag upon finding me helpless in the bedroom.

We still hadn't gotten any news from Jeremy and as far as I knew, Nick hadn't spoken to Brad in several days.
The situation was worrisome, to say the least.

After we'd finished eating, Nick spent a bit of time tinkering around with an old motorcycle in the garage.
I ended up just moping around the house, not really knowing what else to do.

The days were getting really long and lonely for me, and I couldn't help but wonder whether or not I'd be able to carry on being a stay-at-home house-boi for Nick.

I mean, he did seem pretty content to have me here.
But it's not like we had kids or anything. He was only one guy and that didn't really warrant me staying at home all day while he worked his ass off to feed me.
I could only do so much cleaning and so much cooking. But even after all of that was done, I still found myself with too much time on my hands.

I spent a few minutes standing by the patio door, staring blankly outside while my mind ran amok with thoughts and ideas about what the future could possibly hold in store for me.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I actually failed to hear Nick walking back into the house at that point.
It's only when a pair of warm hands slipped beneath my t-shirt and caressed both sides of my waist that I was suddenly made aware of his presence and close proximity.

I tried turning around to face my Alpha, but he just lowered his face down and nuzzled the back of my neck with his nose and chin.

"Mmmrrrrh." he purred and growled, pressing his ever-present nylon-clad boner against my butt.

"What's wrong?" he finally asked, spinning me around with his big, warm hands and drawing my attention away from the backyard.

I looked up at him for a moment, only to cast my gaze back down and shrug my shoulders in response.

Nick scanned my face for a few seconds, no doubt trying to decipher my mood and trying to determine what was going on in that head of mine. It didn't take long for him to give up though.

"Babe. Talk to me. What's going on?" he pressed, pulling me in closer to his naked torso and lifting my chin up with his thumb and index fingers.

I met my gorgeous lover's piercing blue gaze and shrugged my shoulders a second time, truly not knowing what to tell him.

The big, beefy hunk kept my chin raised up, but I kept my eyes lowered down and offered no valuable response.

A few more seconds of silence ensued before Nick gave up altogether and shook his head in defeat.
"Alright. Go put on something warmer. I'm taking you out." he announced, quickly eliciting a series of complaints from me.

"Nooo. Nick, I don't feel like going out." I protested.

"I don't care. You're coming with me." came the blond Alpha's immediate reply. "Now go in the bedroom and get dressed like I told you." he sternly ordered, snapping his fingers and motioning for me to get moving.
As usual, the dominant muscle-King wouldn't take no for an answer.

I rolled my eyes and slowly trudged my way to the bedroom, allowing my feet to lazily slide across the floor as I did so.

I ended up putting on a pair of slim sweatpants and a loose-fitting grey hoodie before going into the washroom and fixing myself up a bit.

By the time I came out to put my shoes on, Nick was already waiting for me by the doorway, dressed in a pair of jeans, a form-fitting white t-shirt and his thick leather jacket.

I hadn't seem him wearing that since last summer, and I have to admit, the thick creaking leather looked damn
sexy on him. Something about the way it strained to accommodate his massive arms and exceptionally broad torso made me melt on the inside.

Nick watched as I kneeled down to put my shoes on, and patiently opened the front door for me before setting up the alarm and locking up behind us.

"Alright pretty-boi, in you go." he instructed, walking up to his truck and opening the passenger side door for me to step in.

His sudden show of good manners caught me a little off guard, but I was simply too hyped up and surprised about being called "pretty-boi" to give his change in behaviour much thought.

The blond King wasn't normally this courteous, but I knew deep down inside he was more of a romantic than what others around him were led to believe.

Nick didn't tell me where we were going, but after a silent drive of about fifteen minutes, we finally made it to one of the town's bigger shopping malls and drove around the parking lot in search of a decent place to park.

I didn't know what Nick was looking for at the mall, and apparently he didn't either.

We spent the first half hour walking around the place, stopping at different stores and boutiques, with no discernible goal or objective in mind. I absolutely LOATHED window-shopping, as they called it.

I had a debit card, but had no money in my bank account. So I ended up silently following Nick around and acting as though I was his personal lapdog. All the other guys my age were walking around, buying stuff and enjoying the product of their hard labour.

I felt absolutely miserable on the inside, but worked hard not to let Nick in on the way I was feeling.
He didn't need any more drama from me. Not after everything that had happened with Brad, Jeremy and myself this past week.

We stopped at a sports store and browsed around for a bit.
Nick made me try out a bunch of different shoes.
He asked me what I thought of each, until I admitted to particularly liking the Nike Shox they had on display.
As with most Nike products, the shoes were overpriced and came with a hefty price tag.

After a few minutes, we eventually wandered into the store's clothing section and started browsing through the enormous collection of shirts and hoodies.

Nick already had a lot of clothes though, so I didn't understand why he seemed so intent on looking for more.

After leaving the sports store, we ended up stopping by the book store and found some really nice hardcover books about fishing.

Nick got one and he also got me a large, fully illustrated cook book that contained over two hundred recipes for healthy eating. That would certainly come in handy and help me expand my culinary repertoire, I thought to myself.

I knew the book was as much for his benefit as it was for mine, but I thanked him nonetheless and held on to it as though it was the best present I could ever hope to receive.

Before leaving the mall, Nick stopped at one of the small indoor coffee shops and got us each a cup of rich, creamy-flavoured hot chocolate.

I thanked my lover again and we slowly sipped our drinks while making our way back to the parking lot.

As soon as we made it back to the truck, I buckled myself up and watched Nick place his cup in the cup-holder to do the same.

But instead of buckling up, the handsome stud muttered a curse under his breath and opened his door to step outside.

He looked down towards the parking lot floor and muttered another mild curse under his breathe.
"Fuck. I think I forget my wallet at the coffee shop." he told me. "Wait here, I'll be back in five minutes."

I watched as he slammed the door shut and walked back towards the mall in search for his lost wallet.
Not knowing what else to do, I slowly pulled my new cookbook out of it's bag before glancing at the different recipes and spotting the ones I thought I'd be able to do.

It was a nice book, but even though it had tons of appetising pictures and stuff, I actually found myself longing for the fishing book instead.

Nick took a bit longer than expected, but when he made it back to the truck, he sat down in the driver's seat and presented with me a box of Laura Secord assorted chocolates.

My mouth dropped and I looked at him in disbelief.
"Got you something else, babe. Here. This is for you." he told me, this time presenting me with a large bag that contained a variety of different things.

The blond King fastened his seatbelt, started the ignition, turned the classic-rock radio station on and slowly drove us out of the cluttered parking lot.

I timidly opened the bag he'd given me and found several pairs of shorts, some pants, a bunch of brightly coloured t-shirts and some nice socks.

I was about to collapse into a fit at the fact that he'd just spent so much money on me, but my words were stopped dead in their tracks when my eyes came across a shoe box at the bottom of the clothing bag.
No. No, he couldn't have...

I slowly took the box out, opened it up, and there before my eyes lay the pair of BEAUTIFUL black and silver Nike Shox I'd been eyeing in the sports store a bit earlier. They were my size. Size 9.

"Niiiiiick..." I cried out in disbelief.

"What, babe? You don't like them?" he asked, causing me to quickly reassure him that that wasn't the case.

"No...no, of course I like them. It's just that, Nick....you didn't have to do all this..." I mumbled, adopting an extremely pitiful expression and lowering my eyes in submission.

The hunk kept his gave fixed on the road, but took his right hand off the wheel and wrapped it around the back of my neck before pulling my head closer to his and bending down to plant a kiss on the crown of my head.

I didn't have any words to express my feelings at that point and just couldn't stop the tears from welling up in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks.

I spent the next few minutes sobbing in my seat while Nick used his extended hand to gently massage the back of my neck.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much." I whimpered, using the sleeve of my hoodie to wipe the tears out of my eyes.

"Shhhh...come on, babe." the blond King quietly purred. "Stop crying."

Raising my head up to look outside, I became convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that being with Nick was my destiny and that I was quite possibly the luckiest guy in the world right now.

I spent the next few minutes staring out at the passing cars and sniffling back the final set of stray tears before bringing my attention back to the awesome cook book.
I now felt more motivated than ever to expand my skills in the kitchen, and was intent on digging out and completing the best and most complex recipes the book had to offer.
I really wanted to show Nick how much I loved him, and being a better cook for him was definitely one way I could show him how grateful I was.

"You know, the chocolate isn't gonna eat itself." the hunk teased, causing me to look up from my book and take notice of the fact that we were now stopped at a red light.

I fished out the box of fancy chocolates, undid the ornamental red ribbon that adorned it and slowly opened the lid up.

I'd seen these chocolates many times before. In fact, I'd gotten similar ones for my mom and my ex girlfriend on several occasions. Giving them and receiving them were two completely different things, however.

I wasn't used to receiving gifts and even though these were only chocolates, they somehow meant more to me than the clothes and even the expensive shoes Nick had gotten me.

It was a very...feminine gift.
Something a man would give to his wife or his girlfriend.

And yet, Nick had gotten these for me. Me!

The doubts I had about whether or not the blond hunk considered our relationship to be nothing more than a "friends with benefits" sorta thing, suddenly vanished.

Now I knew we were more than that.
I was more than just his roommate, and more than just his friend or his fuck-toy.
I was his protégé. I was his boyfriend. I was his very own personal house-boi.

Taking advantage of the fact that we were stopped at a light, I bent over towards my handsome knight, puckered my lips up and planted a kiss on his neatly groomed, stubble-lined cheek.
It was a risky thing to do, but Nick gave me his approval by leaning in to accept my kiss.

I was in heaven.

For the first time in my life, I felt truly at home.
I'd finally found my very own Prince Charming.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, the beginning of the chapter didn't really announce the end. When the alpha studs forced the new gag into Steven's mouth I thought he would spend at least one day with it.

Seems to me that Steven and Nick are really into each other. Steven is so lucky to have such masculine bloke for himself. Hope the poor boy will find himself in ropes soon :)

It is a fantastic chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I adore seeing these moments of true connection between the pair of them, it's well-written and encapsulating. Amazing work as always :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION, FOLKS!
HERE'S A THIRD NEW STORY FROM ME, ONE THAT I'M PARTICULARLY PROUD OF.
CHECK IT OUT: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4724

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]jay_write[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]boundluis[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]atilaus[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]downlover[/mention] [mention]observer1[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]that.kid13[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] [mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]devilmaymoan[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

The name of your chapter really threw me off when I saw Shawn appear and just how uncaring he was with Steven. I thought it was a joke because he was like the total opposite of Prince Charming Zack.

I love that Nick wanted to treat Steven. It shows that while he may get pretty rough and sometimes mean with Steven, he truly does care about him. He isn't just using Steven to get off.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Nice updates! Good to see Nick doing some nice stuff for Steven!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

An interesting chapter. You tease us with Shawn, but just for a quick sec. I was expecting him to go rogue on constrained Steven lol.

When Nick spoiled Steven with the bag of gifts and then the sighting of the shoes in the bag....I must say, I kind of melted. :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Yeah this chapter does feel like it exists primarily to influence peoples views of Nick... :P
Great as always. :P
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

LOOK AT OUR ALPHA GETTING ALL AFFECTIONATE!!! LOOK AT STEVEN COMING TO TERMS WITH HIS NEW RELATIONSHIP!!! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

(Sorry if this double posts, tried to once and it looks like it never showed up?)

It's so nice to see how things have gone post-Jeremy leaving. Zack is showing a more and more playful, teasing side to his dominance that shows just how well he understands his sub to make them believe him into getting themselves gagged that I love, and I'm completely here for it. Really love this direction, and also love seeing Nick being so sweet to Steven, he really feels like he's showing he's a lot more empathetic than he lets on and can tell Steven's worries, though I still wish he could find a way to get Steven to talk about them. As sweet as their relationship is at times, I feel like this actually might hurt some of Steven's communication abilities in general in the long run!

Also, I know i'm rather late to answer these, but wanted to put my 2 cents in.

1) Three words per character:
Steven - Inexperienced, Nervous, Biased
Nick - Cocky, Dominant, Powerful
Brad - Arrogant, Intimidating, Self-centered
Jeremy - Impressionable, Naive, Vulnerable
Shawn - Adaptable, Aloof, Teasing
Zack - Fun-loving, Empathetic, Mischevous

2) The attitudes of the doms casually toying with the subs while they're bound, and the breathplay involved as well as the talks of using various parts of their bodies to tease the sub boys.

3) Steven - It's fine if it's awkward or embarrassing, but you need to learn people can't read your mind. Getting mad in your head and never saying anything until you boil over helps no one, communication is key.

Nick - It's clear you care a lot about Steven and are trying your best. Have a little patience and try to find some way to communicate with Steven a line between play time and serious time for talk that doesn't have to involve punishment.

Brad - Dom-Sub relations are a two way street, just because someone wants to please you doesn't mean you should walk all over them. Talk about boundaries, dos, and don'ts, and communicate in ways outside of the sexy.

Jeremy - Learn to stick up for yourself just a little bit more. You can still pamper someone and do things for them, but take care of yourself as well. Do what's best for you.

Shawn - (I honestly don't know what to put here. He and Brad are especially hard to think of something for, but Shawn especially as he's had little stand out moments as of yet beyond using someone who's already bound a little.)

Zack - You have a genuinely caring personality and are great at teasing people... I honestly dunno of anything else to say past that!

4) One the old message board, I found one of BF's other stories while looking for other search terms, fell in love with his work, and Bound and Gagged was his longest, most updated story with many elements I loved, so I stuck with it!

5) I'd say about an 8, there are a few times things seem muddled, but that's hard to say if it's because of Steven coloring the story or not being sure of things himself.

6) It definitely does, and doesn't. When I read personally I try to keep some distance on things, like the Brad and Jeremy situation, but without seeing more of their side or their interactions, it's hard to judge things without all the info so I have to take it with some salt as our narrator clearly has a bias against Brad from the get go.

7) If I had to pick, I'd probably go with Zack. He's firm and thorough, but also the right amount of caring, empathetic, and teasing to make it fun without me feeling like my feelings in the situation don't matter at all.

8) ...I'd probably say a toss up of Nick and Zack, Zack for similar reasons as 7, and Nick because the idea of falling asleep with a handsome, muscular guy crushing you in his arms under him is super nice. >//<

9) Faaaavorite gag... Honestly it'd probably be most of the times Nick has handgagged Steven, simply because it's fun to think of his wide palm alone being able to play with his air so easily while he casually silences him and holds him close...

10) Either Zack or Shawn's, I know they'd be intense, but Nick's might kill me (So might Shawn's from the sounds of it, but not aaaas bad).
Mmmphh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mmmphh »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for all the great comments, guys!
And a special welcome back to one of my best reviewers on the old board, @sock_gagged

Would love hearing from my slightly quieter reviewers soon ;)
@Tickler1079, @Mmmphh, @blackbound, @Ossassin, @EJTied22, @Phoenix, @handovermouth, @Msueta@2, @sniffingyoursocks, @ShadowHusky, @hotgom, @puffalover, @lengban, @Johnsnow

Chapter 119 is coming right up.
These next scenes are going to @Pup
It is super hot. The analysis of the relationships and different attitudes are super hot.

I find indifference to my plight a massive turn on personally too.

The logistics of being held captive are great.

Would love to be written into a future story. I have a thing about wearing orthapeadic sandals, so I'm inagining me, in tight jeans stumbling across you bound. Then being overpowered and bound and gagged with the other captives. Trying futilely to escape and yell for help would be hot.

Regardless, keep up the great work.
- excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable. Like this coil of hessian rope :geek:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

How sweet that Nick takes Steven out to the mall and gives him so many nice presents. Steven really needed this affirmation of the strong bond between Nick and him. I truly hope this will reduce Steven's worries. That pump gag sounds so cruel, and this chapter has shown me that Steven is right, Shawn doesn't feel anything when he's dealing with subs.
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

I've been chapters behind dealing with the move to my new apartment, but I'm FINALLY caught up and wow, such great character development and growth. This isn't just a kinky story to get excited to anymore; it's so much more. Your descriptions continue to get me aroused, but your relationships touch on a much more emotional side. Happy to see the story continuing to grow in new and unexpected ways, and looking forward to staying up to date now :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS FOR THE 100,000 VIEWS, FOLKS!

And a special thanks for all the support and comments.
Means a lot.

[mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Mmmphh[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention]

It's been a real treat hearing from the three of you again.
Welcome back to the fold, guys ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 156 - LETTING GO
Friday, April 28 (5:00 PM)

By the time we got home from the mall, it was closing in on five o'clock and time for me to get the supper started.

Nick parked the truck and we made it indoors, but instead of getting on with our evening routine, the two of us suddenly jumped onto each other like a pair of crazed animals.

As soon as the front door was shut, Nick pinned me back against the entranceway wall and wrapped his right hand around my neck.

I rose up on my tiptoes and he lowered his head down to meet mine.
Our mouths locked and our tongues mingled.
I moaned and he growled.

I whimpered from the tightness of his grip around my throat, but the giant 6'4 brute took a step forward and crushed me between his broad frame and the wall behind me.

That didn't stop me from reaching under his shirt and exploring his hard abs and powerful torso.

When the hunk let go and tried to take his tight leather jacket off, he failed.
He kept his mouth locked around mine, but had to use both his hands to peel the creaking leather skin off his monstrously large arms and biceps.

Nick tossed his jacket to the floor and broke the kiss, causing me to immediately rush towards his body and bury my face against his t-shirt clad pecs.

The buff stallion wrapped his huge arms around me, kissed the top of my head and lifted me up right off the ground before carrying me into his very own personal lair.

He still had his massive arms wrapped around me when he reached the privacy of the Master bedroom.
He carried me over to the bed, but instead of letting me go, he simply kept me locked inside his tight embrace and fell onto the mattress with me underneath him.

The 245-pound goliath ended up winding me and knocking the air RIGHT out of my lungs.

I coughed and gasped, but the blond bully just laughed.
No doubt oblivious to the fact that he could easily kill me with his weight, the hunky beast wasted no time in grabbing my throat again and burying his hungry tongue inside my protesting mouth.

I squirmed underneath him but it was no use. Nick was just WAY too big and heavy for me to handle.
It would've been plainly obvious to anyone watching us that he was the boss in our relationship.
This was very much one-sided.

He was the King.
He was the Alpha.

We kissed for a several minutes after that.
And it wasn't just light kissing either.

Nick was a very aggressive, very authoritarian kisser.
He didn't take no for an answer, and he didn't allow me to break the kiss or pull out of it on my own accord.

He was in charge and he called the shots. All of them.

It didn't stop there however.
After a few minutes of passionate kissing, the towering blond god stood up, lifted his arms up and tore his shirt off before tossing it to the floor.

He undid his belt, kicked his basketball shoes off and pulled his jeans down before jumping back in bed with me, this time dressed only in his socks and tight blue undies.

I yelped and giggled when the mighty stallion yanked my pants down and roughly pulled my t-shirt off.
He was in a good mood and I was quite literally over the moon, enjoying the warmth of his body and relishing the earthy scent of his skin.

We wrestled for a bit after that.

Nick was absolutely ENORMOUS compared to me, but that didn't stop him from having great fun at my expense.
He pinned me down, tickled me, headlocked me and rubbed his giant underwear-clad bulge in my face several times.

I fought back and tried to use my much nimbler and more flexible form to my advantage, but the size difference between us two really wasn't playing out in my favour.

My boyfriend's thighs were BEASTLY and so were his arms and shoulders.
To say that it wasn't a fair match would've been a serious understatement.

But then again, that's exactly how Nick liked it. And that's how I wanted it as well.

It didn't take long for the room to start smelling of his extremely putrid, unwashed socks.
But my complaints were muffled out when the blue eyed King wrapped his hand around my throat and forcefully locked his lips around mine, once again shutting me up by burying his tongue inside my whimpering orifice.

We kissed for several minutes, neither of us wanting to let go.
Nick was hungry and horny and I was just in love with the way in which he was conquering me.

He was so big and brutal, and I was totally overwhelmed and desperately trying to keep up with his advances.

The hunky, broad-shouldered King eventually climbed off from on top of me and sat himself on the edge of the bed before peeling his godforsaken socks off and throwing them down to the bedroom floor.

I watched as he gave me a wink and walked out of the bedroom, and I couldn't help but crawl out of bed and follow him into the kitchen.

The giant, beefy, underwear-clad hunk stood behind the kitchen counter and chugged down a tall glass of protein shake before turning his attention back to me and narrowing his eyes like a predator eyeing his prey.

I giggled and scampered back towards the bedroom, but the enormous 6'4 muscle-god caught up to me before I could make it to safety and effortlessly snatched me up off the floor.

"Gotcha!" he cheered, wrapping his left arm around me and using his right hand to rub his knuckles into my scalp.

I fought and struggled to break free, but all my efforts proved to be in vain.

My curiosity reached a peak when Nick carried me into the bathroom and allowed my feet to come in contact with the cold ceramic floor.

"Take your undies off. Get in the shower." he ordered, turning the hot water on and eyeing me up and down as I pulled my underwear down and nervously stepped into the tub.

The hot water felt good against my skin, but my nerves suddenly went haywire when I saw the muscular stud peel his big blue briefs off and step into the tub with me.

This was definitely going to be a hot shower.
One steaming hot, SEXY shower.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

AHHHHHHHH! I repeat: AHHHHHHHHH! I’m blushing so hard and I’m literally squirming at work! I’m soooo excited to see where this goessssss! (Side-note: I dunno who’s but that is, but if they don’t come give me a taste I’m calling the police)
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Steven is giggling more often than before, I guess he's really into Nick now. And Nick really loves him and at the same time Nick is the one who is ordering what happens and when it happens.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that chapter I can't wait to see the shower scene you have written some good shower scenes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic