BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

ShadowHusky wrote: 4 years ago Image
😍🤩🔥😍🤩🔥😍🤩🔥😍🤩🔥😍🤩😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Awesome fanart ShadowHusky! So happy someone else from the site is participating and our writer can enjoy a little variety :)
Excellent evocation of this couple.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION, FOLKS!
AMAZING NEW FAN ART OF NICK AND STEVEN FROM SHADOWHUSKY:

CHECK IT OUT: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=44682#p44682

AND DONT FORGET TO GIVE HIM SOME FEEDBACK!

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn[/mention] [mention]mpphsox[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention]

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Amazing job! I'm incredibly gratified to have two highly talented artists (you and [mention]LK3869[/mention]) produce amazing drawings to further beautify and illustrate this tale.

Nick's size and stature really stand out in this one.
Definitely a faithful rendition of the way he's described in-text.

I love the way Steven has to stand on his toes just to reach his mouth, and love the way Nick has to sorta slouch down to make himself more accessible to Steven.

Simply love the fact that Steven's thighs are smaller than Nick's arms.
And man! Look at those hands!
You got everything right, right down to the shine in Nick's trackies, the mud on his boots and the prominence of his package.

Definitely a wonderful tribute to this couple.
I certainly hope you had fun producing this drawing for us!
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely beautiful artwork! I love their soft smiles as they kiss, and it really helps me visualize just how HUGE Nick is compared to Steven... great work!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Oh WOW!!!
What an amazing drawing. I especially love the small details, like Nick‘s dirty boots, his big crotch...really hits the spot.

Can‘t wait to see more of your creativity unfolding!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update again bondagefreak!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

ShadowHusky wrote: 4 years ago I decided to do some fanart of Nick and Steven, with the help of BF sending me refs and giving me the okay, I think I did okay. I'm not excellent at backgrounds and I'm much less used to cell-shading, but I think I did decently well with the sizing and anatomy.
Dang that's some great artwork.
Surprised BondageFreak hasn't decided to tie you to a chair so he has some epic art like it for every chapter.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

ShadowHusky wrote: 4 years ago I decided to do some fanart of Nick and Steven, with the help of BF sending me refs and giving me the okay, I think I did okay. I'm not excellent at backgrounds and I'm much less used to cell-shading, but I think I did decently well with the sizing and anatomy.

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!! Please please do more! The shading is so cool, and their size difference is just how I pictured it. Isn’t that the same style of shading the new Zelda game uses?
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This is fucking fire, great job man
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]! That is an amazing drawing! Very true to the story too with Nick's possessive arm, plump butt and military boots. Great job!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Nice job with the fanart @shadowhusky!
Keep up the good work
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Poor Steven, the hockey game takes a long time and therefore he's suffering for a long time. I'm glad he's now sniffing Zack's hot gloves, because the smell of Nick's farts is far worse. I really like the hot picture of Nick and Steven.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks to those of you who commented on ShadowHusky's wonderful tribute to Nick and Steven.

Working on the next chapter, but with the end of the year rapidly approching, I couldn't help but go back in time a bit and re-read some of the first chapters.

I know a few of you have re-read the entire story from the beginning not long ago, and rereading some of the earlier scenes myself has really allowed me to appreciate how far the relationship between Nick and Steven has evolved.

Nick went from being an friggin' menace, to being a Steven's full time caretaker and dominant lover.
His increasing stability as a Dom and the unconditional trust Steven puts in him really changes the dynamics of the story.

Nick was definitely a villain in the earlier stages of the story.
He was the lesser of two evils (Brad being worst), but was still very much responsible for Steven's spiral into depression and self-loathing.

He's definitely come a far way from the bully he used to be.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 167 - THE PROMISED LAND
Saturday, April 29 (11:00 PM)

The hockey game finally ended with a win for our home team.
My captors cheered before banging their beer bottles together and turning their attention down towards me.

"You havin' fun down there, kiddo?" Zack asked, smirking down at me as I sniffed the inside of his big leather police glove.

The inside of his glove smelled a little stronger than I would've liked. But considering the fact that Nick had just removed his giant basketball shoes, I thought it very wise to accept my fate, to stay quiet and to keep sniffing.
And that's exactly what I ended up doing.

I chewed on my boyfriend's massive boxers and flared my nostrils open, taking whiff after whiff after whiff of Zack's stinky cop glove.

Feeling a little fatigued and lightheaded from having to struggle for air inside Nick's heavy-duty Russian army mask, I opened my eyes and peered up at my handsome captor's grinning face before emitting a soft moan and attempting to beg my way through the extremely musky underwear gag that filled my mouth.

My boyfriend's pubes tickled the back of my throat, causing me to choke on his boxers and causing the two muscular hunks to laugh at the sheer helplessness of my predicament.

"Alright, calm down. Take it easy..." Zack purred, removing his stinky glove from my mask and pulling the rubber breathing unit off my sweaty face.

I couldn't help but moan in relief when Nick's giant loincloth was finally pulled out of my mouth.

"Uggghh...Pfftt! Pffffft!" I sputtered, gagging on the strong taste that permeated my tongue and attempting to rid myself of the blond muscle-hunk's wiry pubes.

Nick laughed as his massive undies were pulled out of my mouth, and the enormous tent inside his shiny nylon trackies left little doubt as to the way he felt about all this.

I was tickled a bit, but with my hands and limbs so tightly strung up, I could do nothing to defend myself against their large, probing fingers.

Nick dug his fingers into my soles, while Zack clamped a huge hand over my face and alternated between twisting my nipples, attacking my ribs and tickling my crotch.

As soon as the post-game analysis ended, the hunks stopped offensive and decided to free me of my restraints.

It took some doing, but once all the knots were undone, I was given a few minutes to sit down and rub my wrists before being ordered to clear the living room up and bring all the rope back to the bedroom.

I obeyed and quickly scampered about while the two horny jocks watched my scantily-clad ass from afar.
Although I enjoyed the feeling of wearing a jockstrap under my pants or shorts, having my butt so completely exposed right now made me feel somewhat...uneasy.

Had Nick and I been alone, I would've probably felt more relaxed.
But with TWO predators eyeing me down instead of one, I suddenly felt very exposed and aware of how naked and vulnerable I actually was.

It's only when I left the living room and came back a few minutes later that I realised how absolutely stinky the place was.

Nick had kicked off his shoes, and apparently, Zack had done so as well.

Both hunks were just sitting there, chatting about the game and airing their huge soles out on the coffee table, stinking the room up with their rotten socks and funky old sneakers.

The crinkling of my nose and the look of slight disgust that painted itself across my face must've caught Zack's attention. 'Cause the second I bent down to start gathering the many coils of rope up off the floor, the two-meter-tall hockey player smirked and extended his left foot towards me before wiggling his socked toes in front of my face.

I tried to ignore him and focus on the job Nick had given me, but the brown-haired stallion's surprisingly cheesy fumes caught me a little off guard and forced me to increase the severity of my grimace.

Good lord, his feet really STANK!

Zack laughed at my reaction but quickly placed his foot back on the living room table and allowed me to get on with my work.

A few minutes later, the living room was cleaned up and the rope Zack had used to restrain me was being coiled up and properly stashed back into his large duffle bag.

It's only when Nick entered the privacy of our bedroom and wrapped his arms around my waist that I finally understood what would be happening tonight.

"Good boy." he commended, watching me as I bundled up the remainder of his friend's rope and placed it back where it belonged.

The towering, 6'4 muscle-hunk lowered his face and kissed the back of my neck before spinning me around and puckering his lips against the crown of my head.

His hands felt so warm against my skin, and his arms were so huge that I could practically lose myself in them.

"Babe. The three of us are gonna have some fun tonight." Nick told me, hinting at the fact that Zack would be joining us in bed like he had earlier this week.

"I want you to get cleaned up. Go freshen up and do what you gotta do. I'm giving you ten minutes, and then I want you back in here. Understood?" he asked, cupping his large fingers around my chin and pulling my face up so that I could peer into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Yes, Sir." I answered, practically trembling in fear and excitement at the prospect of being bedded by my giant boyfriend and his hot-as-hell hockey-playing friend.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this chapter
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Bed with BOTH Nick and Zack?? You are giving me a nosebleed!!! Don't keep us waiting too long, sir.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update again!

I’m looking forward to the threesome in bed with Zack!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I am very curious to know what will be the night of our little protagonist, continue sir, please
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super excited for the next chapter!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Ooooooo this will be fun! Can’t wait to see what they do to poor little Steven
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Boners in trackies with a sub in a jock... 😍😍😍😍😍
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Awesome like always
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That chapter is hot, even though little actually happened. But the way you described the smell of Zack's feet... I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it makes me crave to sniff and lick them.

I'm glad poor Steven is finally relieved of the dirty underwear of Nick in his mouth. At the same time, I'm sad to see the gas mask go because I believe it would be extremely hot to wear one and be forced to sniff Zack's police gloves (but the hockey gloves or his sneakers would be even better :wink: ).

I'm looking forward to reading about the night that Steven's going to spend with Nick and Zack.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Such a shame our little victim got untied... :) He should get roped up soon, so he knows well where his place is!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic