BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey guys,
It's been an exceptionally loaded month for me and I haven't been able to respond to the many pms you guys have sent me.
To those who've messaged me, pressing me for the next chapter; I still have one more short story project to complete before resuming the Bound and Gagged marathon.

Also, with the forum's latest updates, the tagging system is out of order. So I'll have no way to tag you guys and notify you of future works.
I'll continue using this story thread as a news platform for my other projects, but you guys are gonna have to be more vigilant if you don't wanna end up missing all the side stories I publish.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I can't wait to read any story your write 
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION, FOLKS!
JUST RELEASED MY 17th STORY A SHORT WHILE AGO.
THIS ONE'S CALLED
THE BOI AND THE BEAST

CHECK IT OUT: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5822

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION, FOLKS!
DUE TO POPULAR DEMANDTHE UNDERWEAR GAG SURVEY IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!
CLICK HERE: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5914

THE SOCKGAG SURVEY WAS A HUGE SUCCESS.
NOW I'M COUNTING ON ALL YOU UNDERWEAR GAG FANS OUT THERE.
DON'T BE SHY! MANY OF YOU HAVE ASKED FOR THIS.

THE BOI AND THE BEAST: PART II IS UP!
CHECK IT OUT: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5822

JUST RELEASED A NEW SHORT STORY
THIS ONE'S CALLEDA TWINK'S REVENGE: SETTING THE TWINS STRAIGHT
CHECK IT OUT: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5875

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 168 - FANTASIES FULFILLED
Saturday, April 29 (11:30 PM)

Feeling overwhelmed and lightheaded at the prospect of being in bed with both hunks, I quickly scampered out of the bedroom and practically ran to the washroom in order to freshen up.

Nick's warning about us having fun, and him telling me to get cleaned up and "do what I gotta do" told me everything I needed to know about what we'd be doing in bed tonight.

I was gonna be fucked.

My big, blond boyfriend was gonna share me with his hot buddy Zack, and I was gonna be taken...possibly by both of them at the same time.
The thought was both scary and exhilarating to say the least.

I'd never seen Zack completely naked, but after seeing him in his super tight-fitting, black boxer briefs the other night, I knew he also had to be equipped with a massive dong. Nothing else could quite justify the size of the bulge at the front of his boxers.

I quickly made it to the washroom and spent the first minute or so just staring at myself through the mirror, attempting to collect my thoughts and trying hard to regain some of my former composure.

When it finally dawned upon me that Nick had given me a time limit, I rushed to get freshened up; jumping under the shower, shampooing my hair and brushing my teeth, all at the same time.

I soaped myself up as well as I could and spent more time than usual trying to clean up my rear end.

Having never developed an interest in fingering myself, I have to admit, I found absolutely no joy in slipping my soapy fingers in and out of my back orifice. In fact, I found the whole process quite tedious and wasn't equipped with the tools I needed in order to properly clean myself out.

Nick may have been an excellent boyfriend and all, but being as inexperienced and as new to gay sex as I was, he wasn't of much help to me in that regard.

Cleaning myself out became quite a bit easier once I realised I could get stuff designed for exactly that purpose.
But that didn't happen for quite some time yet.

I was still drying myself out and standing there, shivering on the soft bathroom mat when Nick opened the door and unceremoniously barged in.

My first reaction was to give the hunk a pleading look, since I knew full well I'd broken the timetable he'd given me.
He was well within his right to punish me, since I knew I'd disobeyed him by taking too long in the shower.

Luckily for me, my big, blond muscle-Alpha was in a forgiving mood tonight.

Instead of punishing me, he simply walked up to my shivering body and took it upon himself grab my towel from me and start drying me off himself.

"Come on, babe. You're taking too much time." he scolded, drying my face and hair while at the same time holding me close so that I could take comfort in his warmth.

The heat emanating from his incredibly broad pecs and torso felt nothing short of amazing against my cold skin.
I couldn't help but just stand there and silently long to be in bed with him.

Nothing I'd experienced could quite beat the feeling of waking up early in the morning, with this incredibly heavy, beefy armed stud sleeping on top of me and keeping me safely squashed down and tucked in.

Just knowing that I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to, and having my face smothered down inside his delightfully scented, overstuffed pillow was pure bliss for me.

Nick had a naturally warm, earthy scent to him.
His pillow, his bed sheets, his clothes, everything about him smelled amazingly good.
Everything except his footwear of course! His footwear...and his ass.
But that was a totally different matter altogether.

The blue eyed King must've recognised how nervous I was about he and Zack sharing me tonight.
As soon as he finished drying me up, he wrapped his giant arms around me and pulled me up close into a rather tight hug.

"It's gonna be alright, babe. You'll see. Zack and I'll be real nice and gentle with you tonight." he promised, rubbing my back and planting his lips against the crown of my head in a gentle, reassuring manner.

I breathed in and nodded my head to let him know I understood, but the slight fear and building anticipation of being bedded both hunks still lingered inside of me.

Gentle or not, Nick was still way too big for me.
The size of his cock alone made the entire love-making experience a very painful one.
Not for him of course. He just LOVED how small and tight my back entrance felt around his overgrown member.

I tried my best to relax and focused as much as I could on keeping my breathing steady.

Lack of practice was one thing, but when it all came down to it, my dominant boyfriend was just really too big and thick for me.
The fact that he was also extremely muscular and heavy didn't help me in the slightest.
Physically speaking, the two of us were a rather poor match for each other.
But then again, that's exactly how he liked it.
I don't think he would've had it any other way.

The fact that I couldn't handle his enormous man-meat, and the fact that I was still visibly freaked out by the size and thickness of his eight inch boner...it apparently did wonders for his ego.

"Tomorrow you're gonna be back to having fun in the yard, and I'm gonna be home with you." he said, kissing the top of my head and causing me to purr and smile faintly as I nuzzled my face against his smooth, rounded pecs.

Nick held me tight for a few more seconds before finally releasing me from his grip and hanging my towel back on the towel rack, allowing me to quickly bend down and pick my discarded jockstrap from off the cold ceramic floor.
Unfortunately for me though, I never got a chance to put the skimpy thing back on.

Instead of allowing me to slide my legs inside the athletic support, the blue eyed muscle-beast simply swept me off my feet as I was trying to put the undies on, and started carrying me out of the washroom by force.

"No time for that." he chuckled, wrapping his absolutely MASSIVE arms around me and scooping me off the ground as though I barely weighed anything. "You're coming to bed."

"No, wait. Nick!" I complained, desperately wanting to cover myself up before being presented to Zack.

Being fucked in the ass was one thing, but having my manhood so utterly exposed and in plain sight made me feel somewhat uneasy.

Had I been alone with Nick, it wouldn't have been an issue.
But with Zack joining us for the night, I was really hoping to be allowed at least SOME semblance of dignity.

Apparently, that wasn't part of the plan.

Nick and his big buddy Zack were apparently in such a big hurry to fuck me, that there wasn't even time for me to put my underwear back on.
They wanted me in the bedroom this very instant, and I was gonna be taken there whether I wanted to or not.

Zack was already waiting for us when we arrived in the bedroom a few seconds later.
The 240-pound hockey-god was almost completely undressed and lying face up on the bed, wearing nothing but his socks and his underwear; which, to my great surprise, was a very tight-fitting white jockstrap with a very LARGE and very FULL front pouch.
Presumably, what he usually wore under his stretchy compression shorts during hockey games and practice sessions.

Even as Nick carried me over to the mattress, I could hardly take my eyes off the sight of his muscular friend.

My own muscle-King hadn't even taken off his pants yet, and already I was practically swooning with desire.

Something told me this was gonna be a very long and very memorable night.
We were gonna have a lot of fun, Nick, Zack and I.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

YESSSS! THE THREESOME IS FINALLY COMING!

I kind of forgot about it during the hiatus. Now it's all I can think about ;) Please don't keep us waiting too long, sir.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like how you present us with Steven's thoughts in the bathroom and how those thoughts contrast with the thoughts he has once he is carried into the bedroom and sees Zack. In the bathroom, Steven is filled with worries and once he sees Zack, those worries turn into feelings of desire.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Physically speaking, the two of us were a rather poor match for each other.
But then again, that's exactly how he liked it.
I don't think he would've had it any other way.
Steven always tells us that everything happens because Nick wouldn't have had it any other way. Sometimes I think Steven lets all these things happen too easily. He's a grown man, not a child. And yet he allows Nick to treat him as if he were one.

I hope we'll get to read about the threesome soon!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

We all knew this day was coming, and all of us are ready
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh my gosh, it's happening! Poor Steven is gonna have a lot to take...

I really enjoyed the slew of amazing short stories you released, and I hope to see more from you in the future if you feel like it, but I'm also SUPER excited to see the continuation of this saga. Thanks for writing!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was very good. I hate how you left it on a cliffhanger.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@bondagefreak So its clear that Steven is going to hurt some :lol: Have been anticipating this progression.

Really like how you deviated and treated your audience to some refreshing great short stories! Thanks!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great new chapter, can't wait for the next one... also just to comment on all of your short stories they were all great as well
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Looks like I chose the right time to come back to this story... :D And Nick seems in a 'let's go savage' mood, very promising.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😏😏😏

I'm looking forward to Zack's lovemaking wisdom getting shared with Nick, Steven, and the rest of us. 😎
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

I agree. Great chapter and love where you're taking the story 😄
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE FLURRY OF SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS GUYS!
WARMS MY HEART TO KNOW THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE STILL INVESTED IN THIS.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago THANKS FOR THE FLURRY OF SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS GUYS!
WARMS MY HEART TO KNOW THAT SO MANY OF YOU ARE STILL INVESTED IN THIS.
Is this genuine, or sarcasm? 🤔

(I genuinely don't understand sarcasm, so I often have trouble even identifying when people don't mean the words they say...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago Is this genuine, or sarcasm? 🤔

(I genuinely don't understand sarcasm, so I often have trouble even identifying when people don't mean the words they say...)
This may sound a bit cliché for a Dom; but when I say something, I really do mean it.

Writing from Steven's perspective is not entirely natural to me (for obvious reasons) and does take it's toll after a while.
I needed a short break from this saga, a change of scenery if you will.

The break enabled me to publish lots of shorter works, but there's always the worry that the audience will lose interest and forget this tale if I leave it without an update for too long.

Coming back to such a warm welcome was a definite relief for me.

So no, my friend, this was not sarcastic in the least.
I'm both honoured and thankful to have so many faithful followers giving me their support time and again.

This project wouldn't be possible without guys like you.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago So no, my friend, this was not sarcastic in the least.
I'm both honoured and thankful to have so many faithful followers giving me their support time and again.
Cool! Sorry if I caused any confusion; sometimes I'm a bit of an ignoramus, and I genuinely respect you and wanted to make sure I understood. I appreciate both your answer here and your gentle help privately as well. 😋

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago This may sound a bit cliché for a Dom; but when I say something, I really do mean it.
There is almost nothing I respect in a man more than this one single thing. I find that my admiration for you has grown even more, and my trust in you as well. 🥰
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 169 - CHANGING TIDES
Saturday, April 29 (11:50 PM)

Zack was, in every sense of the word, BIG.
Not only were his limbs and torso as powerfully built as Nick's, but his thighs were also extremely large and developed as well.

I knew he played hockey and did a lot of weight lifting. But given the size of his arms and legs, I'm certain he would've made quite an effective wrestler as well. Sure, he may not've been as quick, as nimble or as flexible as I was, but there was no doubt in my mind that if he managed to get those thighs around me, I'd be toast.

Looking at Zack's mighty thighs, I couldn't help but give thought to Brad's struggle against Nick last summer.
The more athletic jock had certainly given my Alpha a run for his money. For a minute there, I actually thought he would win.
But in the end, Brad had been no match for Nick's beefy thighs and enormous weight.

A wrestling match between Nick and Zack...
Now THAT would definitely be a fight worth seeing.

Same height, same weight, same build.
The differences between the two were very minute, and to the untrained eye, both of them were virtually identical.

Given how Nick seemed to be in a rush to get me in the bedroom, I assumed he and his buddy were just gonna wrestle me down to the bed and fuck me on the spot. But that's not exactly how things ended up happening.

As soon as Nick lowered me down on the bed, his mighty muscle-bound friend sat up against the headboard and wrapped his arms around my very much naked body.

"Come here, you little twerp." Zack chuckled, sitting me between his absolutely massive thighs and using his giant arms to crush my back against his torso.

I could feel the stud's huge, hairless pecs against my bony shoulder blades and couldn't help but feel all weird and tingly as he clamped his enormous thighs around mine.
His body felt warm. Real warm.

If the circumstances had been a little different, I would've gladly closed my eyes and dosed off inside the cocky god's muscular arms.
Sleeping wasn't part of the plan though, and the frighteningly large man-bulge rubbing against my lower back kept me from forgetting what was on the agenda for tonight.

Whether I wanted to or not, I was to be shared and boned by these two beastly predators.

Like I said, I half expected to be wrestled down and forcefully fucked on the spot.
Had Nick and I been alone that night, that's probably what would've happened.

But I guess the two of them had had a good long talk about the difficulties I was having in bed, cause instead of taking me by force, their plan apparently involved calming me down and getting me to relax a little.

Zack was very good at that.
I trusted him.

Don't get me wrong, when it came to more serious matters, I trusted Nick with my life.
He was my caretaker, my provider, my lover.
In bed it was different though.
Nick was, to put it mildly, a little rough around the edges.

He wasn't very good at calming me down or easing my fears.
Instead of hushing me down and soothing me, his instinct was to use brute force if I didn't cooperate as much as he'd like.

From out first night together, I knew he could be gentle and compassionate when he wanted to. He'd proven that.
But as I came to realise a bit later, those moments had been quite out of character for him and required an enormous amount of control and restraint on his part...something I couldn't always expect from a guy with such strong, predatory instincts.

With Zack sharing the bed with us tonight, I was hoping things would end up being a little different.

I have to admit, I was mildly surprised when Nick exited the bedroom and came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.
I watched as he dimmed the bedroom lights down before sitting on the bed and resting his exceptionally broad back against the headboard.

Nick had only been gone for a minute or so, but instead of allowing me to retain my freedom of speech, Zack had taken it upon himself to wrap his colossal arms around me and loosely clamp his right hand over my face, effectively covering everything from my chin right up to the bridge of my nose.

He was a very big guy, with very large, thick hands.
So even though his handgag was pretty lax in tightness, it was still mighty effective at smothering me up and muffling my protests.

The first thing Nick did when he entered the bedroom was open the wine bottle up and start pouring the sweet-smelling, fermented grape juice into the first glass.

I just sat there, unable to do anything but moan and struggle for air inside his friend's frustratingly large and fleshy palm.

"D'you like wine, kiddo?" Zack asked, tightening his grip around me a little before lowering his face down and kissing the crown of my head.

"Mmmhh mppphh." I grunted, shaking my head sideways in an effort to answer his question.
My response didn't matter though and it didn't take a particularly bright mind to realise that Zack wasn't really interested in what I had to say.

The hunky stallion took the wine glass Nick handed him and removed his hand from my face before bringing the glass down to my lips and forcing me to guzzle down some of the liquid.

At first, I had no idea what he or Nick expected to gain from this.
But as the two Alphas talked, drank and coerced me into taking gulp after gulp of the rather fruity, bold-flavoured red wine , I began to feel it's numbing effects on parts of my body.

My head felt a little lighter than usual and my mood became somewhat clement.
The two muscle men conversed the entire time, with me alternating between being handgagged and taking sips from my captor's wine glass.

I wasn't paying much attention to what the two beefcake-Alphas were talking about, but I definitely remember closing my eyes and feeling extremely relaxed and comfortable.

Zack's huge muscles and smooth skin felt so extremely warm around me, and the stench of Nick's socked soles was stinking up the room and making me feel dizzy and somewhat lightheaded.

Each time Zack removed his hand from my face to get me to drink his wine, the combined stench of their cheesy soles hit me like a brick. Nick hadn't changed his putrid, god-awful socks in two weeks, and Zack's funky bundles smelled of strong cheese and vinegar.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, the two brutes had skillfully orchestrated my demise by making me drink over two thirds of the wine bottle.

I was never one for drinking much, and when I did, it was usually just a light beer or two.
The wine ended up hitting me like a brick, and before I knew it, my entire body felt soft and tingly.

I wasn't drunk, or even tipsy.
But I was definitely feeling warmer and calmer than usual.

My concerns about being naked and my desire to retain even a minimal amount of dignity were completely gone now.
I remember thinking about those big, fat cocks that would soon be thrusting their way inside me, but instead of being afraid, I felt horny.

Had the circumstances been different, I might've felt angry at having been coerced into drinking this much.
But we weren't in a club, and these weren't just two random guys trying to pick me up.

I was in no danger here, and Zack was probably just trying to teach my dominant boyfriend a thing or two about how to make me more receptive.

It wouldn't change the fact that my back hole was no match for Nick's monster cock.
But it would certainly take the pain and discomfort down a notch or two.

I didn't like the taste much, but if I had to drink a bit of wine in order to enjoy being boned by my big, blond, blue-eyed warrior, then so be it.

When the Alphas finally realised I was drifting away under the effects of the Chilean red wine they'd introduced into my system, Nick pulled his trackies off and the dreaded spandex sleepsack eventually made it's appearance.

I struggled a bit at first, but the two giant pair of hands that wrapped around my puny limbs had no trouble keeping me still and subdued.
In less than a minute, my big blond boyfriend and his hunky as hell, muscle-bound friend had me fully zipped up and sealed inside the restrictive bondage sack.

With my arms stuck inside the internal sleeves and the stretchy bag now zipped up around the base of my neck, I couldn't move my arms and hands much, and couldn't even spread my legs and feet apart more than a an inch or two.

Satisfied with my renewed state of helplessness, Nick was quick to flip me around so that I was lying on my stomach.
He took advantage of my position and fished out a small bottle of lube from his night stand before grabbing the zipper that led to my rear end and unzipping the small opening.

I moaned and raised my head up off the mattress, but could do nothing to stop my Alpha's big, oily fingers from fingering my hole and stretching my ass open.

With Nick taking charge of my back orifice, muscle-man Zack lost no time in taking position near my head.

I watched as the brown haired King planted his knees down on mattress, and I slowly took in the sight of his absolutely enormous thighs as he squatted down, his huge, naked torso towering wide and tall in front of me.

When the beefy hunk finally squatted down and sat on his socked heels, I got an up close view of the big, bulging package between his thighs.
And my, what a mighty bulge that was.

Nick kept fingering my hole, stretching it out and getting it ready for his extremely thick tool.
I moaned and whimpered, but Zack made himself reassuring by inching closer...to the point where my head was safely tucked in between his very massive, unbelievably meaty thighs.

His large hands and fingers worked their magic on my body.
One hand massaging the back of my neck and the other rubbing the center of my back.

Even though Nick's intruding fingers were making me wince in discomfort, Zack's soothing ministrations calmed me down and allowed me to endure and breathe normally.

Even more intoxicating was the fact that my face was now mere centimeters from his bulge.

In short, I had the giant hockey hunk's monster pouch about an inch from the tip of my nose, and couldn't see anything left and right other than his colossal thighs...which looked like mountains from where my head was resting.

That's when my luck suddenly ran out and that's when the dream-like evening instantly came crashing down.
Just as the two beastly gods were getting ready for force their giant cocks into my helpless entry points, the aggressive sound of the doorbell echoed through the house and alerted us of an unknown presence at the front door.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Bondagefreak brilliantly written. But another cliffhanger. Who could it be.....someone from the past, a salesman, or someone else invited? :shock:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Doorbell? What? NO! Jeremy better not be ruining this for me.... I mean Steven.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ahhhh! First of all, I applaud the return of that sleepsack, and whew, I'm kind of relieved for Steven at this point, but who could be at the door? I'm waiting on tenterhooks to find out! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am so jealous of Steven, he has two hot beef cakes taking care of him. Wonder who is at the door? Bondage freak don't keep us in suspense for a long time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic