BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Why I oughta!!! 👿👿🤣🤣
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

So what are the bet, Shawn, Jeremy, Brad or some Jehovah's Witnesses?
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Ooo lala get over here Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy you can take me to bed anytime ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Msueta@2 wrote: 4 years ago Wonder who is at the door? Bondagefreak don't keep us in suspense for a long time.
You'll be glad to know the next chapter is coming out tonight, then ;)

I have so much stuff planned for these characters.
Writing all those short stories was a lot of fun, but it feels good to get back into the meat of things.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Writing all those short stories was a lot of fun, but it feels good to get back into the meat of things.
...the meat... 😏😏😅
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 170 - ZACK'S CONSOLATION PRIZE
Sunday, April 30 (12:30 AM)

The three of us froze for a moment, all of us wondering who the hell could possibly be ringing our door at twelve thirty in the morning.
Zack stayed in the bedroom with me and Nick quickly got up and pulled his nylon trackies back on before making his way towards the front door.

A few seconds went by before I heard the door being opened.

I heard some faint talking coming from the main entrance, but the voices were too faint to make out at first.
It's only when Nick allowed our guest to step inside that I recognised the intruder's sobs and whimpers and came to realise who It was that was paying us a visit at this tardy hour.

It was Jeremy.

Zack must've also recognised his cute little would-be protégé's voice, 'cause he quickly disembarked from the bed and rushed to pull his jeans back on.

With Jeremy now back in the picture, it seemed as though the big, smooth-talking goliath had lost interest in thrusting his giant cock down my throat.

"Here, kiddo." he spoke, sitting down on the bed and turning me around so that I was once again lying on my back and facing the ceiling.

I watched as he grabbed one of the thick down pillows from near the headboard, and looked up into his mesmerizing blue orbs as he lifted my head up and tucked the lofty pillow underneath it.

The lust was gone from his eyes, and I could tell his thoughts were now dwelling upon Jeremy.
I felt hurt and betrayed, but even though Zack was the one who'd suddenly lost interest in me, I wasn't angry at him in the slightest.
Rather, it was poor Jeremy himself who managed to bare the brunt of my mounting jealousy and frustration.

I had the HOTTEST boyfriend on the fuckin' planet, and now I wanted Zack as well.
I knew it was wrong, but it didn't matter. I wanted to have them both!

Zack eventually left the room to investigate his protégé's unexpected return, but not before giving me a little something to keep me occupied.

The bare-chested, huge-armed hockey hunk sat on the edge of the bed and gave my face a cocky smirk before lifting his right foot up over his left knee and hooking two of his fingers under the cuff of his short, over-the-ankle black crew sock.

A look of shock and surprise painted itself over my face as I watched the extremely buff, twenty-nine year old stud peel his funky old sock off.

The sock didn't look dirty, but the smell emanating from his socked soles was remarkably strong.
Rather than focus on the sock though, my frightened gaze was immediately drawn to underside of it's wearer's freshly exposed foot.

I'd never seen anything quite like it.

The skin under Zack's foot was literally COVERED with black fuzz and slimy sock lint!
His extremely large, fleshy, plump toes were full of big, sweaty cotton balls. And the rest of his exceptionally wide, moist foot was lined with a generous amount of leftover sock material as well.

The smell of his sock alone was already hard enough to deal with. But the mere thought of having his moist stinker fill my mouth up with cheesy residue and filthy lint balls made me wanna cry out and run away.

Normally, I would've been turned on by the thought of chewing on my boyfriend's super handsome co-worker's worn sock.
But this time, it was a little different.
I genuinely did NOT want Zack's sock going inside my mouth.

Totally unconcerned by the crazy amount of crap stuck in between his fat toes, Master Zack put his foot back down to the floor and grabbed a roll of white athletic tape from out from his giant sports bag.

When I saw him finally sitting back down on the bed and reaching for my jaw, I immediately turned my face away and tried making a run for it. Unfortunately for me, the stupid, frustratingly-tight, stretchy sleepsack easily took care of keeping me in place.

My captor merely chuckled and grabbed my jaw tight before scooting closer next to me and bringing his giant ball of lint-infested sock over my face.

I crinkled my nose up, coughed and sputtered as various bits and bobs of unknown origin fell from the sock and landed on my face.
With his old stinker turned inside out, I knew I'd be getting a veritable MOUTHFUL of sweaty toe gunk the instant his bundle made it past my lips. But stuck in the sleepsack as I was, there was absolutely nothing I could do to defend myself!

Violently shaking my face to escape the stud's grasp, I used my neck muscles to sink the back of my head down inside my boyfriend's lofty pillow. Putting some distance between myself and that dreaded sock was the only thing I could think about right now!

"Enough, Steven." Zack scolded, reaching underneath my head and forcefully raising it up off the pillow.
"You're gonna be left alone for a while and I don't want you causing any trouble." he explained, giving me a caring, fatherly look as he held my head and explained to me his motivations for wanting to gag me.

I grunted and crinkled my nose up, but Zack would have none of it.
"But, Sir..." I tried protesting.

"No buts! Now open your mouth up. That's an order." he spoke, giving me a very calm, yet determined look that told me I wasn't gonna win this round.

Unable to resist the handsome hockey player's demands, I gave his balled up sock a final look of disgust before closing my eyes tight and surrendering my orifice to him.

The second his sock touched my tongue, I realised my mistake.
But by that point, it was already too late.

I coughed and gagged, but Zack immediately hushed me down and stuffed his giant ball of sock past my lips.

Just a few days ago, I'd gagged Jeremy with my own socks and had to use both of them to make sure the little twerp wouldn't be able to make a racket while I was in the shower.

Mister Handsome over here didn't need to use both of his socks though.

Just one of his over-the-ankle, short crew socks was enough to plug my yapper up and stuff my cheeks full.

His sock wasn't like the thin ankle socks I'd forced into Jeremy's mouth either.
His was really thick and squishy.

The blue-eyed Alpha simply used his large hand to compress the large sock into a tight ball.
But the instant his balled up stinker made it past my gaping lips, it just swelled back up and stuffed my cheeks to their limit.

I tried talking to him, tried protesting my fate and getting him to pull the sweaty bundle of cheesy cloth out, but my valiant attempts were easily muffled out.

There'd be no talking past his sock, I knew.

And so, after stuffing his big black stinker all the way in, the giant, broad-chested goliath lifted my head further up and pointed a finger straight down towards my face.

"Now close your lips." he ordered, looking down at me approvingly as I struggled to contain his super fat, smelly old black sock.

You have NO idea how BADLY I wanted to puke his cheesy, lint-infested bundle out.

But no matter how strong it smelled and how gross it tasted, I just couldn't bring myself to disobey a direct order from big, hunky Master Zack.

It didn't matter if his sock stank to high heavens.
He was a GOD!

Using every bit of willpower I had left inside of me, I whimpered in an effort to convey my subservience to him, and desperately tried closing my lips up around his very thick, very cumbersome crew sock.

I tried and tried and tried some more, but it was no use.
The sock was just too thick and too spongy! It wasn't uncomfortable or anything, and didn't even make my jaw hurt.
But it was just too large and thick for me to fit my lips around.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't close up my mouth completely.

"Mggghhpph...uuggghhmph." I cried out, unable to properly cope with the size and thickness of the gag Sir Zack had deemed fit for my mouth.

Apparently satisfied with my efforts, my muscular captor calmly placed a strip of tape over the part of the sock that was left poking out past my struggling lips, and wrapped the sticky adhesive around my head a good seven or eight times.

The sexy hunk severed the tape and tossed the roll back into his bag before fixing his gaze back onto me and tapping my left cheek in a rather playful manner.

"There! Much better." he chuckled, causing me to furrow my brown a little.
"Now stay quiet and enjoy your gag." he added, reaching down to his left foot and tossing his remaining sock down to the floor before getting up and making his way out of the bedroom.

And so I just lied there, all tightly sacked up and mummified.

The bed was really comfy and the thick pillow beneath my head felt really nice and lofty as well.

Strangely enough, having Zack's frustratingly fat sock filling the inside of my mouth sorta made me feel safe and cared for.

Don't get me wrong, the thing was absolutely gross and sweaty.
But in a way, part of me felt kinda happy that he didn't wanna leave me alone without a gag.

He could've just gotten up and rushed out of the room.
But he hadn't.

Even though his heart was clearly with Jeremy, the hunk had taken hold of my head and had used his own sock to make sure I remained nice and quiet while he investigated the boy's return.

I was still a bit enraged over the fact that my evening was being ruined. But somehow, chewing on Zack's sock right now made me feel a little better.

It almost felt as though I'd won some sort of consolation prize.

True, I would've far preferred getting a taste of the "real deal". But when it came down to it, any prize was better than no prize at all.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This chapter is super intriguing as well as hot, always love some sock and foot action. Excited to see the future of this.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man!!

1. Quite disappointed at the delay
2. SUPER happy that Jeremy is there. This was inevitable, and these men will do everything they can to help him. I'm really looking forward to Jeremy getting the kind of consistent, stable love (as kinky as it may be) that he deserves.
3. Yeah, Steven is still stuck in his sleepsack with a thick (eew gross) gag in his mouth, and just as he ought to, he feels more secure because of it!!!!!!!

I'm wishing I had some of that same rough love being dished out by @bondagefreak right now. 😋
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm so happy that Jeremy is back! I hope he's okay, and that he's gonna get some sweet loving (and bondage) from the gang. Also I hope Steven kind of gets over his jealousy! Super excited to see what's next!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved how Zack took some TLC to gag Steven properly. I mean it could have been worse and he placed the other sock over his nose? :o

Now from what I recall Steven's and Jeremy's last time together (i.e. Steven tied up and Jeremy fleeing).....the dynamic of how Steven will react when he finally sees Jeremy will be very interesting! I kind of wonder if Jeremy will get tied up by Steven anymore? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago It was Jeremy.
FML. Boi has some horrible timing. Gonna need him tied up next time :evil:

At least Steven got a nice sweaty sock to enjoy. But what could have been. Sighhh :cry:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That little twerp of a Jeremy shows up! I'm sad that the threesome is now postponed (it's not cancelled I hope? :( ). But I'm glad that Steven is gagged and he is right: he should feel really honoured that Zack chose to gag him with his own smelly sock before leaving him alone in his sleepsack.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a hot chapter, the description of the socks. I hope the three some is not cancelled
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just wanna publish a special shoutout to thank you guys for the awesome support you've shown me.
As I've said many times, this story wouldn't be possible without you.

I don't know if you guys have noticed how the poll at the top of the thread is going, but new/first-time readers are just 1% point away from being on par with those of you who used to follow this on the old forum.

Every time a new chapter is posted, this thread receives about a thousand additional views in the 48 hours that follow.
I'm really hoping to see some of you unregistered users and quiet board users participating on this thread in the near future.

To receive notifications when new updates are posted, be sure to subscribe to this story.
See attachement photo bellow:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 171 - AN ALPHA'S PREROGATIVE
Sunday, April 30 (1:30 AM)

I spent the next hour or so just lying there, contemplating my solitude and mewling into my big, fat, squishy sock gag.
As if being left alone, restrained and gagged wasn't enough, the bedroom door had been left open only by a crack after Zack's departure.

I could hear what sounded like Nick, Zack and Jeremy talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.
I was totally isolated from the rest of the house and had no idea what was happening beyond my own bedroom door.

I couldn't raise my hands up and couldn't get my arms out of the sack.
No matter how hard I tried and no matter how much effort I put into it, there was no way for me to escape this stretchy prison and no way for me to make it off the bed. Not without falling to the floor and cracking my head open, that is.

As the minutes went by, my desperation for freedom and the need to fondle myself grew to the point of becoming unbearable.
It took some effort on my part, but after a bit of struggling, I actually managed to roll over on my stomach and slowly started humping the bed.

The sack's internal sleeves wouldn't let me touch myself, so my only option was to grind my hips down into the mattress in the hopes of achieving some much needed release.

It felt good at first.

But as the sexual tension mounted and came to a peak, it became clear to me that the friction wouldn't be enough to make me cum.

I cried out into my gag and resumed my pathetic mewling beneath Zack's sock.
I wanted out.

It took a while before I finally admitted defeat, but after a good minute or two of rubbing my head against the bed and failing to get the super sticky athletic tape off my face, I eventually calmed down and accepted the state of sheer helplessness I found myself in.

Zack's sock tasted really gross. And even though it was in my mouth, I could still smell it due to my lips not being able to fully close up.

I tried pushing his stinky wad out, tried working my tongue around it and tried freeing my arms out of the sack.
But all my efforts were in vain.

Master Zack didn't want me talking, and his super fat, smelly old ankle sock did a more than adequate job at keeping my mouth in check.

This was extremely frustrating.

Granted, as a reader, you're probably not understanding how or why being gagged like this frustrated me so.
You're probably telling yourself "why is Steven always complaining so much?"

After all, Zack WAS really hot wasn't he?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adored him.
I just hated being kept in the dark about things, and if there's one thing you should know about me by now, it's that I liked being in the thick of things.

Jeremy was my friend and I had every right to know what was going on between him and the two Alphas right now.

Had Nick been the one to keep me in the dark like this, I might've accepted it more easily.
But Zack, no matter how hot and dreamy I found him, was only a guest here.

I mean, this was MY home. I LIVED here!

He had no right to keep me in my bedroom against my will, and he had even LESS right to gag me without my boyfriend's approval!

I wasn't angry with Zack or anything.
Quite the opposite in fact.

It's just that...being left here and being unable to get up or leave the bedroom was really frustrating.
Even more humiliating was the fact that my verdict had been decided by someone I barely knew.

Zack was just my boyfriend's buddy.
They were colleagues and close friends, true. But still!
What right did he have to keep me restrained here against my will?

And it wasn't just about being left in the sleepsack.
My boyfriend's handsome buddy had taken things a step further by removing the huge, smelly ankle sock he'd been wearing on his foot for God knows HOW long, and then using it to keep me from talking or getting a word out to my boyfriend.

I didn't wanna be left here and certainly didn't wanna be gagged!
But our dominant, smooth-talking guest saw fit to ball his worn sock up and then stuff it inside my unwilling mouth.

Nick probably thought I was asleep in bed or something.
He had no way of knowing I was actually gagged and silenced on his buddy's thick sock, and I had no way to let him know without making a scene and screaming my lungs out.

So there you have it, dear reader.
Maybe now you'll understand why this was an especially hard pill for me to swallow.

I wanted to know what was happening, but our guest for this evening apparently had the power and authority to decide otherwise.
And so, here I was, struggling in his sack and chewing on his very large and exceptionally thick ankle sock.

"Mmmpphh!"

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh, I always love bits like this in stories, where the perspective is of someone who isn't directly in the current action. Though I guess one could argue being in a sleepsack with a gag like that could just as much be considered action...
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

🙄🙄🙄

Diva.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Masterpiece! Steven must be really enjoying his predicament, even if he keeps caiming he doesn't. I know I would :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago 🙄🙄🙄

Diva.
Fucking right ...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago 🙄🙄🙄

Diva.
I understand Steven's thoughts, but considering the jealousy and how irresponsible he was with Jeremy before, I think it's totally intentional that Nick and Zack are keeping him "under wraps," so to speak -*ba dum tshh*

Anyway, I really hope they're discussing Jeremy's living arrangements so that he isn't alone. I'm really worried for the poor guy.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Understandable reasons, but yeah Steven is a diva. He needs to learn that subs just don't get to know everything. I'm sure Nick will fill him in when the time is right. He needs to just sit there and enjoy Master Zack's sock. Zack has every right to gag him. Steven even calls him master.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates again Bondagefreak!

To bad to see the threesome being further away, but I’m trilled as I hope to see something like chapter 75 on the old board with Jeremy back in the game
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

squirrel wrote: 4 years ago Masterpiece! Steven must be really enjoying his predicament, even if he keeps caiming he doesn't. I know I would :)
Me too Squirrel, me too 😋
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 172 - SACRIFICIAL OFFERING
Sunday, April 30 (2:00 AM)

It was almost two in the morning when Nick finally came back in the bedroom to see me.
I kept hoping Zack would walk in as well, but from what I overheard as the trio approached the bedroom door, the tall, handsome hockey player would be spending the night with Jeremy over in the guest bedroom.

Fuck.

Not only did Jeremy have to come knocking on this night of ALL nights...but on top of that, he was taking Zack away from me as well.

Great. Just great, I thought to myself.

Nick walked in, wishing his buddy and our newest guest goodnight before closing the bedroom door.
Then he settled his eyes on my tightly cocooned body and approached the bed like a predator stalking his prey.

Zack's intent had been clear.
I'd been gagged to prevent from making a fuss while he and my boyfriend investigated little Jeremy's sudden reappearance.

In doing so, he probably didn't realise he'd be offering me up to Nick like some sacrificial offering.

With the red wine's numbing effect now slowly wearing off, and with the hockey stud's big, spongy sock safely taped up inside my mouth, I might as well have been served on a silver platter. Unbeknownst to him, Zack had unintentionally sealed my doom.
This was EXACTLY the way Nick liked me.
Helplessly bound up and heavily gagged.

The instant our bedroom door was shut and the instant I saw the huge, towering blond hunk stare at me with those hungry eyes, I knew I was in serious trouble.

My first reaction was to try to talk to him and try to get him to pull his buddy's sock out of my mouth.
But after a lengthy bout of muffled mewling and sputtering, it became clear to me that Nick had no real interest in allowing me my freedom of speech.

He just walked up to the side of the bed and stood there, staring down at me with the cockiest of smirks adorning his face.
In one quick flash, his nylon trackies came down. And there Nick was, standing a full two meters tall and looking as buff and as horny as ever.

For the second time in a short while, I realised with utter certainty that I deeply adored and craved Nick above all else.
Yes, I would've loved having Zack join us tonight. And yes, I felt both angry and disappointed about Jeremy's untimely arrival and the result it had on my evening.

But when my eyes finally set sight on the incredibly muscular and extremely handsome hunk that was my lover, I was forced to admit to myself how silly this fantasy of mine really was.

I wanted to have Zack as my god, and yet, I already had a god.
Even more unreasonable was the fact that I wanted both Alpha's for myself, while at the same time not even being able to cope with the first one's size and sexual appetite.
How logical was that?

Nick slowly climbed next to me and I could do nothing but just lie there and be in awe of his huge size and supreme musculature.

The tightness of his blue boxers and the fact that they were stretched so taut around his giant ass and massive thighs made my cocooned body tremble and quake with desire.

I wanted to run my tongue all over him. I wanted to suck his nipples, kiss his pecs and worship his ridiculously thick biceps.
I didn't particularly enjoy his big, bushy pits, but I was so horned up by that point, that I would've gladly stuck my face inside there and eaten them out if he had wanted me to.

Had it not been for the foul-smelling sock inside my mouth, my tongue would've been all over him; exploring the various parts of his body and paying tribute to his extremely powerful limbs and torso.

Those beefy arms of his deserved some serious gratitude for keeping me warm and safe each night, and so did the rest of my lover's mouth-watering, jaw-dropping body.

The first thing my horny blond goliath did when he settled down next to me on the bed, was crouch over my neatly packaged form and play me like a piano.

In other words, he dug his fingers into me and tickled me to the point of near-insanity.

I laughed, screamed and sputtered into my gag as his fingers explored, tickled and attacked every square inch of me; from my spandex-clad soles, right up to my vulnerable neck.

It didn't help that my extremely engorged boner was sticking out like a sore thumb and causing the stretchy sleepsack to tent up at my groin level.

Nick spent quite a bit of time tickling me there, and he also paid a lot of attention to my nipples and my inner thighs.

I tried calling for help and tried telling him to stop.
But no matter how hard I tried, my words weren't making it out past Zack's sock.

Nick would stop every now and then and ask me if I'd had enough.
And of course, he'd simply resume tickling and pretend he couldn't understand what I was trying to say.

The more I laughed, the more he pressed his attack. And the more he pressed on, the harder I laughed.
It continued like that for quite a while.

The fact that I couldn't speak or defend myself didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.
And I could tell from the devious smirk on his face that he was really enjoying himself.

The size of his bulge was also quite telling.

The extra roomy front pouch between his thighs was bulging out rather furiously. And from the looks of it, my lover's downward facing boner looked like it was gonna tare it's way out of the tight underwear-constraint any time now.

Probably not wanting my muffled screams to keep his guests awake, the brutish muscle-bound hunk took things to another level by standing up on his knees and positioning himself over my face.

Of course, my first instinct was to immediately press the back of my head down into his pillow as deep as I could.

"Mmmmppphh!?" I screamed, wondering what the hell he was doing and suddenly feeling very apprehensive about having my face so close to his rear.

The big, super buff muscle-god simply planted his knees down on both sides of the pillow and then starting lowering his ass down on top of me.

With the back of my head pressed down inside the lofty cushion, and with two MASSIVE thighs clamping down on both sides of my skull, I had literally nowhere to go, nowhere to escape.

The overstuffed pillow lofted up around my ears and temples as I struggled to retreat further down into it's embrace.
But even as my head retreated further down, so too did Nick's rump.

"MMMMM.....mphh" I screamed, right before the big, blond bully's enormous, underwear-clad bums settled down on top of me and swallowed my face up.

Everything went dark after that, and my head suddenly felt really, really warm.

I tried turning my face sideways, but my boyfriend's huge thighs were squashing both ends of the lofty down pillow and making it impossible for me to budge my head even a micron.

I struggled and screamed, but it was no use.

The hunky blond god's ginormous bubble butt came down over my protesting face, and my nose ended up being wedged real nice and deep inside his huge crack.

With over 240 pounds of Alpha-male muscle sitting on top of my face, I could do nothing but squirm around inside my sleepsack and sniff the inside of my boyfriend's huge, smelly bum.

Words can't even begin to describe how freaked out and overwhelmed I was by that point.
My arms, my hands and my feet struggled wildly to break free from escape-proof sleepsack, but none of my efforts were yielding the results I wanted.

Things got even MORE heated when Nick resumed tickling me, this time digging his fingers into my ribs and furiously attacking my stomach and sides.

"Mmmmpphh! Mmpphh! Mmppph!" I screamed, begging for freedom even though I knew no one could hear me beneath his ass.

Nick just laughed and continued driving his fingers into my vulnerable sides, apparently not caring about the fact the my gagged face was trapped underneath his huge butt.

Each time I cried out and tried twisting my head out from under there, the dominant Alpha laughed.
After all, having my nose buried inside his crack must've felt really good for him.

It continued like that for a good minute or two, until finally Nick stopped his attack and just sat there.

The puny filets of air I was getting wouldn't be enough to keep me conscious for much longer.
Even worse was the fact that I was smelling his ass and sniffing out his butt hole!

"Mmmmpphh!" I yelled, grossed out and exhausted from the effort of having to find air where there was none to be had.

Nick apparently thought nothing of it.
He could feel me struggling for air underneath his huge rump, and he knew damn well I was at his mercy.

"You still alive down there?" he asked, suddenly planting a hand over my heaving chest and using his other hand to grab my spandex-covered hard-on.

The instant he touched my throbbing meat, a tingling sensation worked it's way across my groin and I practically ended up shooting my load on the spot.

The giant, blue eyed muscle-King wrapped his huge fingers around my engorged cock and began jerking me off slowly.
I cried out and struggled to get my arms out of the sack, but my cries and screams fell of deaf ears.

Ignoring my pathetic pleas for mercy, Nick just sat there and jerked me off while at the same time twisting my nipples through the thin, stretchy black material that covered my body.

"Here, babe. Have some air." he finally spoke, right before clenching his huge butt muscles around my face and letting rip the strongest and most VILE of stinkers.

Imagine being stuck in a sleepsack, with a sock stuffed in your mouth and a super muscular, 240-pound bully sitting on your face.
Imagine being in my position and finally expecting to be allowed some much needed fresh air, only to be given something completely different.

A huge, gassy eruption fired out of my boyfriend's raunchy butthole, instantly filling the room with the sound of a loud fart and filtering straight down inside my oxygen-deprived lungs and nostrils.

PPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

My eyes went wide in panic, but it was already too late.
I went absolutely stark crazy after that.

"Mmmmmrrrphh! Mmmrrrphh! Mmmrrpphh!" I screamed, yelled and protested, again and again and again.

My toes curled up, my thighs tingled and my body quaked.
I was on the verge of being sick and passing out.

But it's only when I heard Nick laugh and tease me that I completely lost it.

"Haha, yeah. Choke on that fuckin' fart." he chuckled, wrapping his huge hand around my throbbing member while at the same time jerking it up and down in a quick cadence.

I must've blanked out for a second there.
I remember my thighs tingling and remember my balls feeling somewhat numb.

My entire body tensed up, and suddenly my engorged cock began shooting stream after stream of sticky hot boi-juice inside the tight spandex prison I was trapped in.

That was it.
I was having an orgasm.

*Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt*
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing! Nick really knows how to take Steven's mind off of everything but him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic