BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmm, that was hot again.

Yeah, it is partially wrong, as GoBucks stated, but it is really hot.
And as Master said, I don't think Steven finds it THAT wrong as he keeps telling us. I definitely agree that if Shawn had asked Nick or kept flirting, things would have turned out differently. But we'll probably never know :roll: :lol:

Another great addition, Sir.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago And as Master said, I don't think Steven finds it THAT wrong as he keeps telling us.
Babe, it IS very wrong, and that's totally not what I said.
You need to reread the chapter and the commentary I left.

The commentary is an analysis of the reasons why Steven isn't going as stark crazy like he was against Brad in the earlier days.
I merely summed up the idea that Steven may be experiencing some Stockholm Syndrome and that he may not be painting Shawn in the same light as his old nemesis, 'cause of some concealed attraction or personal bias. His views and outlook on things are heavily biassed by personal taste and physical attraction, even if he finds the guy's actions to be evil and morally reprehensible.

There's a huge difference between analysing that and saying that what Shawn is doing isn't that bad.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

fuck you shawn :evil: :x
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Haven't commented as much lately, sorry about that stuff going down and all that.
Having said that I've been trying to keep up to date and I gotta say that any hotness I felt about Shawn before all of this is dead in the water now. I have pretty strong views on ethics and consent and gotta say Shawn has tripped my behavioural lines hard. In a fictional format these ideas can be hot but I treat this story with the nuance you write it with and as such I'm judging Shawn pretty hard. This is wrong and for all that their is the 'choice' involved with the potential blowjob it is still coercion.
Continue the excellent writing Bondagefreak, you managed to get me to finally get up out of my shell a little.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 190 - SHAWN'S BITTERSWEET VICTORY
Wednesday, May 20 (6:15 PM)

Shawn may have won the first round, but his victory was probably quite a bit less sweet than what he initially had in mind.

After sitting his huge ass down on the computer chair and pulling me in so that my head was lodged in between his incredibly beefy thighs, the young muscle-hunk introduced his engorged member into my mouth and crossed his hands up behind his head, no doubt expecting me to show him a good time.

Having somewhat come to terms with the fact that he pretty much had me by the balls, I surrendered myself to him and tried my best to cope with the size and girth of his jumbo tool.

As angry and as upset as I was about him holding me hostage and threatening to turn my life upside down, the act of dealing with his sizeable manhood wasn't exactly the worst thing ever.

Physically, I was very attracted to him.
And the fact that my diminutive head was wedged right in between his super hairy, frighteningly beefy thighs, didn't help to appease the arousal I was feeling.

Like any smart blackmailer, Shawn had calculated several things in his attempt to get me to comply.
But he certainly didn't factor in my lack of skill when it came to giving blowjobs.

Had he been a bit more normally endowed, my ministrations might've been more effective on him.
But the 21-year-old hunk's boner was almost as thick as my boyfriend's, and just getting my lips around his girth was both strenuous and highly demanding.

I tried twirling my tongue around and sinking my cheeks in like I was supposed to, but his member was simply too large for me to work with.
All I ended up doing was gagging, choking and struggling pathetically against my bonds.

For all his antics and willingness to bluff, the brute was strangely passive when it came to showing me what he wanted done.
At first he just sat back and watched as I tried to cope with his size. But when it eventually became obvious that I wasn't making any progress, he simply lowered his hands down and scratched his head in confusion.

"You're not very good at this." he informed me, slowly pushing my body backwards so that I could clear my mouth from his oversized dick.

I coughed and sputtered before looking up at him with my swollen, tear-filled eyes.
The funniest part of it was that I could tell from the sound of his voice that he wasn't trying to insult me.
He was just really distraught and disappointed at the fact that I couldn't pleasure the massive slab of meat that sprung out from between his beastly legs.

"Come on. I want you to do it like you do it for Nick." he instructed, softly cupping my head with his huge hands and guiding my mouth back onto his jumbo boner.

I spent the next five minutes slobbering and choking on the blond man's oversized meat, before finally being pulled away from it again.

"What the fuck! Are you even trying?" he asked, sounding uncertain as to whether or not my attempts to please him were genuine.

"I am!" I instantly cried out, coughing and sniffling back the clear liquid that kept trying to drip down my runny nose.

Shawn picked my head up and looked at me with a slightly confused, disdainful expression on his face.

"I get better blowjobs from Josh, and his aren't even that good." he stated, suddenly adding a sense of depth and mystery to the whole "jocks living together" concept.

Blowjobs from Josh?
Woah! That certainly shed some light while at the same time raising more questions than it answered.

"Shawn, I'm sorry." I apologised, lowering my head and adoption a slightly demoralised expression to convey the fact that I was trying my best. "You're just too big for me."

"Then how the hell can you blow Nick?" came the blond brute's seemingly-frustrated reply.

Not knowing how else to answer him, I simply gazed up into his blue orbs and lowered my eyes back down before sighing.
"I can't. You can even ask him if you don't believe me."

Shawn seemed positively taken aback by what I'd just told him.
He apparently couldn't accept the fact that his Alpha-male cousin was with me for reasons that transcended sexual pleasure.

Sure, Nick surely thought it was practical to have a house-boi take care of all the cleaning and cooking.
But if housework and sexual gratification were the only things he cared about, he would've easily snatched himself a far more qualified slave to fill in for me.

I told Shawn some of the things Nick had done for me and told him about the garden project, the chocolates and the romantic nights out we'd had together. All of which helped prove the point I was trying to make.
Nick didn't just keep me around for sex.
Nick loved me, just as I loved him.

The beefy, blond jock and I spoke for a few minutes, during which time his member grew somewhat flaccid and soft.

He was clearly not turned on by all this mushy talk about the relationship his cousin and I shared.
And my suggestion that he ask Nick whether or not I was good in bed seemed to convince him that I was indeed telling the truth.

Poor Shawn.
All this deception. All this subterfuge and hard work, all for nothing.
In the end, all it got him was a very poorly executed, amateurish blowjob. One that couldn't even keep his boner from going limp.

For a minute there, I actually feared that he'd decide to take his frustration out on me by using my rear end.
But the thought of fucking me obviously didn't do anything for him, and instead of trying to get some added use out of me, the stud simply got up and pulled his underwear back on.

He was disappointed.
That much I could tell.

"Alright, you may not be good at sucking cock, but you ARE good at cleaning shoes and giving foot massages. So I'll be putting your mouth to good use, and you'd better do a better job than you just did with my boner!" he threatened, sounding none too pleased at the subpar ministrations I'd given him.

I wasn't ready to forget the whole blackmail and coercion scheme.
But I was VERY happy to finally be past this uncomfortable episode.

The thought of cleaning shoes and massaging feet was a lot better than having to sexually satisfy a guy who was willing to use dirty tactics to further his own goal. And as unhappy as he was about my poor performance, Shawn couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and flash me a quizzical expression when I answered his request with a slightly overenthusiastic "Yes, Sir!"

Good lord, now he must've really thought I was weird.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Glad Steven's okay, even though I'm still angry at Shawn. Howwwwwever... this thing with Josh??? Oh my, things are getting interesting with these jock roomies...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Good lord, now he must've really thought I was weird.
It's ok Steven we all know you are weird already.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I love this chapter and I don't know why!
Any chapters too sexual for me I usually skip, but this was just on the cusp. I find the mental image of Shawn being confused and shocked, and Steven struggling to be so hilarious for some reason.

Definitely excited for some foot action though! :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yeah sorry Shawn. Steven really just isn't good at blowjobs. Poor boi.

I can't say I'm that surprised that Josh gives BJs. He seems like the most "boyish" of the group. I do wonder what his role with Steven is going to be though. Please don't be another sub that steals attention from Steven like Jeremy.... :evil:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I was very afraid of what was going to happen. Steven contemplating his options and deciding that Shawn has won was a huge blow for me as I believed that Steven was truly in danger. Your explanation afterwards has helped me to put things into perspective.

The next chapter, the struggle with Shawn’s monster cock was real. When it didn’t work out for Shawn in the way he had intended, it actually felt like justice being served. And then the chapter really took a good turn as Steven will now be introduced to some hot pairs of feet and shoes. I’m really looking forward to reading about that!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It was very hard for me to refrain from making an immature comment about the page number.

I actually liked how unsatisfactory the whole experience was for Shawn and how Steven had to explain about the romantic elements of his relationship with Nick. You can't just enjoy pleasure, especially from an unwilling partner.

That being said, now I wonder if Shawn's roommates "get along" better than these two.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey BF another comment from the guy who is still reading part 4 :lol:

Zack is a great introduction. His kindness toward Steven made me like Nick more.

It's no secret I am a fan of Brad - I read a post somewhere where you ask about investing in a character - that's Brad for me. No matter how he really was a dick I think I understood the underlying problem - that relationship in my opinion is as much Jeremy's fault as it is Brads. However Brad is the dom so he was held responsible which is the way it is supposed to be. One could absolutely flip it and say Jeremy is the culprit - seeing as how he didn't want out. Was it fear of Brad OR was it some twisted way to get what he wanted? Apologies if I am misreading Jeremy as a character. I will dream that had Brad found a different boy, his story arc would have been redeemed.

Back to my opening remark - Introducing Zack made Nick seem more strict (for me anyway) - the harshness that Nick so lovingly presents has replaced my need to get more Brad. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Anyway I am avoiding the new chapters but the comments seem to indicate great times ahead!

Thank you for this amazing literary work!

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago It was very hard for me to refrain from making an immature comment about the page number.
Lol me too...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago And as Master said, I don't think Steven finds it THAT wrong as he keeps telling us.
Babe, it IS very wrong, and that's totally not what I said.
You need to reread the chapter and the commentary I left.

The commentary is an analysis of the reasons why Steven isn't going as stark crazy like he was against Brad in the earlier days.
I merely summed up the idea that Steven may be experiencing some Stockholm Syndrome and that he may not be painting Shawn in the same light as his old nemesis, 'cause of some concealed attraction or personal bias. His views and outlook on things are heavily biassed by personal taste and physical attraction, even if he finds the guy's actions to be evil and morally reprehensible.

There's a huge difference between analysing that and saying that what Shawn is doing isn't that bad.
I want to put that one right, because I don't think I was expressing myself right.
I did definitely NOT mean to say that you said it isn't that wrong, Sir - nor I did want to say or point that out by myself.

It is absolutely clear for me that the actions that Shawn took and still takes are VERY wrong.
I also share the thoughts of my Master about how Steven is looking at this and why. Which is basically what I wanted to point out, but my answer was definitely wrong written - I'm sorry for the confusion.
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Interesting chapters. Shawn is still a prick, but hot damn I was hoping for a hogtie ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago Haven't commented as much lately, sorry about that stuff going down and all that.
Welcome back, my friend.
You have nothing to apologise about.
I'm just so glad to have you back!

cherryboy wrote: 3 years ago Gh boy just got to meeting zack and he seems great. "kiddo" is such a weakness of mine haha. can't wait to see how the story unfolds with him in the picture now.
MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Hey BF another comment from the guy who is still reading part 4 :lol:
Zack is a great introduction. His kindness toward Steven made me like Nick more.
Seems like the two of your are at the same part in your reading.
Thanks for the comments, guys.
I'm glad you both like Zack (albeit for different reasons) ;)

Keep us posted on your progress.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Here is how I rank the hunks : Nick , Joey , Zack ,shawn ,chris , brad , Joshua , Big mike
I hated the black mail part of the last chapter where shawn said he would tell nick . I liked how he told steven that he would get to clean Chris's socks and sneakers and the part where you said Chris's socks left prints on the tile
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Whelp, I'm late to this. Oh well.

1) Nick
Easy for me to choose, there are some parts that frustrate me but in the end he's still supremely attractive.

2) Zack
He's relentless and ruthless and while I'm really not into tickling, there's plenty of other stuff that's on the table.

3) Chris
This may change, but I'm really liking his personality and enjoy his character a lot.

4) Joey
He's just plain hot, I mean. What else to say?

5) Shawn
He's a fantasy ridden college jock with bad hygiene. I mean, for all the negatives, there's plenty of positives.

6) Mike
You gotta love a big ol Teddy bear, he seems sweet and I love that.

7) Brad
I mean, I hope he's better but at the end of the day, he wasn't my type of dom.

8) Joshua
He's still hot, just not my type :/
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just wanted to leave my comment about the developments including Joshua...

I wasn't that surprised too when I read about him giving Blowjobs to Shawn.
At least, he was the one that I would've said it's most likely to be some kind of a Sub.

I can't wait to read more about him and how he'll treat Steven...more like an equal or more like an inferior to him?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I'm sooo refraining to make an ultra-analytic comment on the difficulties of "basic sex" in this story. (Ooops, just made it :mrgreen: ) Will just say it suddenly feels so good to have normal size meat... :lol:
As one of the few - judging by comments, but our side is generally rather silent - who admits he has fun in projecting into the bad guys (Brad and now Shawn) or even projecting into pleasing them - next best thing after havin' brutal orgasm is watching a brute having one 8-) - I must admit it gets me quite frustrated, but that's OK; frustration's good for excitation.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 191 - A NEW ASSIGNMENT
Wednesday, May 20 (6:30 PM)

My superficial feelings for Shawn and the attraction I felt for his imposing physique quickly returned once the threat of being boned in the ass faded away.

No matter how upset I was at being threatened and blackmailed, I couldn't help but feel incredibly relieved and happy now that the whole episode had finally passed. Shawn seemed a bit bummed that I wasn't any good at giving blowjobs, but given how much work he'd put into this whole blackmail thing, I was a bit surprised by how well he was taking it.

I was not expecting him to give up so easily. Especially considering how his whole plan had worked like a charm.

I have to admit, part of me was a little saddened though.
Not only was Shawn distraught by my inability to deal with his boner, but he clearly couldn't understand what Nick saw in me that made me worth keeping.

I always took a lot of pride in being good at what I did, but when it came to giving blowjobs, I was painfully unqualified and out of my league.
That fact that the two men I had attempted to pleasure so far were considerably more endowed than the average male, didn't exactly help my case.

The only thing I knew about gay sex at that point, was pain, discomfort and failure.
True, I got some satisfaction in knowing that my tight hole provided Nick with a certain level of enjoyment, but aside from that, I didn't derive much pleasure from the act of being fucked.
It wasn't exactly the land of fairy tales I'd read about in fictional romance novels.

Silently marveling at the sight of my blond captor's incredibly buff, naked body, I watched as he grabbed the huge pair of Diesel briefs he'd stripped out of less than fifteen minutes ago, and watched as he bent down to slip them back on over his monstrously large rear end.

His undies were fuckin' massive! But much like my own boyfriend's ginormous boxers, Shawn's cotton briefs were strained and stretched out to the very limit of what they could handle.

Even the heavily worn boxer-briefs lying across the floor all had these seriously stretched out leg slots and front pouches.
Shawn had ridiculously large thighs, not to mention a really big butt and a seriously oversized tool to go with it.

He and Nick definitely shared common blood.
The family resemblance was unmistakable. And as far as body proportions were concerned, the two of them were practically one and the same.

Aside from enjoying the sight the cotton fabric straining to contain the blond hunk's massive bum, I couldn't help but feel some slight excitement building up in my crotch at the simple realisation that he was wearing the very same briefs he'd shoved into my face a few minutes ago.

The giant Diesel boxers smelled real strong of balls and butthole, and now they were back to digging into the 235-pound college jock's hairy crack and hugging his gooch and nutsack like a second skin.

The beefy hunk slipped his satin shorts back on before walking across the cluttered room and opening his closet up.

I watched with no small amount of interest as he crouched down and started rummaging inside in search of something.
It didn't take him long to fish out what he was looking for, and after only a few minutes of moving stuff around, the muscle-bound giant pulled out a pair of nasty-looking Osiris shoes before making his way back to me.

*Gulp*
Even compared to Shawn's huge hands, the shoes looked really big.
But it's only once they made it to the bed and were placed next to my head that I got a better look at the poor state they were in.

"Haven't worn these fuckers in a while." Shawn spoke, slowly sitting himself down on the computer chair he'd previously dragged up to the bed. "I think they can do with a good cleaning..." he added, lifting his left leg up and removing the old running shoe off his foot before doing the same for his right one.

As soon as the worn out running shoes were pulled off his feet, an unbearably cheesy stench started filling the room up.
Shawn's running shoes were definitely responsible for part of the smell, but his socked soles were the main culprits here.
His socks looked like they hadn't been washed in AGES!

I was very relieved when I saw my captor grab one of the old Orisis sneakers off the bed and pull it onto his left foot.
At least with those beat up shoes on his feet, I wouldn't have to endure the stench of his extremely strong smelling soles!

Shawn didn't lose much time in grabbing the other Osiris shoe and putting it on, but not before allowing me to get up close and personal with it first.

"Here." he said, grabbing the giant size 13 shoe and pulling it open as much as the knotted laces would allow.
"Stick your face in there." he ordered, using his legs to roll his chair right up to edge the bed, and then firmly grabbing the back of my head to stop me from squirming away.

The oversized skater shoe began it's approach, and I looked on with great apprehension as the enlarged opening closed in on me and swallowed my face up.

"Big whiff." came my captor's almost immediate command.

The sane part of my mind knew better than to obey Shawn, but for some strange, inexplicable reason, I complied and did what I was told.
With the opening of his giant skater shoe clamped down over the contour of my entire face, I closed my mouth tight, expelled the remaining air out of my lungs and took a nice, big sniff.

*SNIFFFF*

The second I flared my nostrils open inside the college jock's worn-out shoe, I understood my mistake.
An entire lungful of the strongest, most foul-smelling air you can possibly imagine came rushing for my face.

"Mmmpph!" I cried out, instantly beaming my eyes wide open and struggling to get my face out of the huge Osiris shoe.

Shawn pulled the rotten thing off my face, but the damage had already been done.
The incredibly musty, strong-smelling funk going on inside there filled my lungs up and hit me like a ton of bricks.

The look of horror on my face must've been priceless, 'cause the young body builder let out an amused chuckle and put on a cocky smirk before dropping the rancid trainer down to the floor and sliding his foot inside it.

I shook my head in disgust and spent the next few seconds breathing in and out through my mouth, hoping to expel the cheesy fumes I'd just sniffed up. Shawn's foot odour was absurdly strong, and even though he claimed not to have worn his giant Osiris shoes in quite a while, the funk going on inside there was definitely on par with the stench I'd picked up inside Zack's worn-out running shoes.
In other words, smelly as FUCK!

The stench of his discarded running shoes was making me nauseous, but with his skater shoes now on, I at least didn't have to cope with the smell of his rotten socks as well. Still, one look at the raunchy-looking running shoes he'd previously been wearing and I knew with utter certainty that those were even worse than the giant Osiris trainers he'd fished out of his closet.

Even Zack's super strong smelling sneakers would've been no match for THOSE rotten stinkers!
Shawn's smoldering running shoes even gave Nick's giant bad boys a run for their money.

"Sir, can you delete the photos from your phone now?" I asked, finally recovering from the stench of my captor's musty old Osiris sneaker and speaking in a submissive tone so as to appeal to his ego.

"I told you I will. Now stop asking before I change my mind!" the hunk growled, standing up from his swivelling chair and towering above my tightly hogtied frame.

I was a bit unsatisfied by my young babysitter's response, but knew better than to press the issue.
With those incredibly beat up running shoes on the floor at the foot of the bed, and several dozen worn socks, boxers and jockstraps lying around and threatening to clog my mouth up if I got noisy, making a fuss and angering the blue eyed brute was not an option.

Shawn did not have Nick's authorisation to thrust his cock down my throat or stick his giant boner up my ass, but he DID have my boyfriend's green light for everything else.

Nick had made it very clear to me that his cousin was in charge while he was away. And in exchange for the physical protection I'd be granted, I was to show Shawn a good time and obey his every command.
In other words, I was his servant and his prisoner for the duration of Nick's absence.

The college jock and I both knew that the spoken agreement between him and his cousin didn't include using me sexually.
But when it came to worshiping his feet or cleaning his shoes with my mouth, I knew he was acting well within the boundaries Nick had set in place.

Shawn was given so much authority over me, that he was even instructed to physically restrain me against my will if I got out of hand or refused to abide by the strict nine o'clock bed time my Master deemed fit to impose on me.

As annoyed as I was about being handed over to someone who was younger than me, I wanted to be a good boy for Nick, and in turn also wanted to be a good boy for Shawn.

That meant I had no right to refuse any non-sexual advances, and if the young jock saw fit to make me worship his soles, I was basically left with no alternative than to obey. Not doing what I was told would've been the equivalent of disobeying Nick; something I was smart enough to avoid doing.

While my Master was very fair and surprisingly lenient in his treatment of me, willful disobedience was the one thing he did NOT tolerate.

And so, I offered no protest when Shawn announced I'd be licking the dirt and grime off his old Osiris shoes, and gave him no lip when he told me I'd be doing so in the living room, in front of all his roomies.

I would've much rather been doing something like that in private, but I'd be lying if I said the thought of submitting in from of Chris, Joshua, Joey and Mike didn't appeal to me on some strange level.

The hairy blond giant didn't even bother putting a shirt on. He simply warned me against giving him any attitude, and awkwardly scooped me up into his super muscular arms before carrying me out the bedroom and into the living room.

I guess you can imagine how amused and ecstatic his roomies were at the sight of my bundled up body being carried across the apartment like that. Suffice to say, the cheerful laughing that marked our arrival into the living room was enough to make my cheeks blush and my face go red.

I was to be shown off and paraded.

Shawn's hunky college buddies would finally see what a complete and utter wimp I was.
A fully trained, fully compliant foot bitch.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yessss! Can't wait to see Steven worship Shawn's feet in front of all those hunky college jocks. Hopefully they join in on the action. The more smelly stinkers Steven has to endure, the better!

Always makes me happy to see a new chapter of this. We are so spoiled that that week break in between chapters seemed painfully long. You are the GOAT, BF.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I have no words....NOT! :lol:

Steven will surely endure Shawn's dominance and humiliation in front of a jock audience. I can only hope he feels generous and decides to let little Stevie sample ALL his roomies socks and feet :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nice new chapter! Glad Shawn is backing down, but leave it to Steven to want more than he's got. Super excited for the upcoming performance and to see the reactions!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Yessss! Can't wait to see Steven worship Shawn's feet in front of all those hunky college jocks. Hopefully they join in on the action. The more smelly stinkers Steven has to endure, the better!
Couldn't agree more! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Well done bondagefreak!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, this chapter and the ones that will follow, are chapters that I'll have to read and then re-read a lot of times, because what you describe here makes me incredibly horny! The picture of the Osiris sneakers of Shawn and Steven's strong reaction to the smell :oops: made something happen in my underwear. It's so hot! By cleaning these sneakers and those of Shawn's friends, Steven is being a really good boi for Nick and I hope Nick will be really proud that Steven (at least for now) obeys without whining about living the guys' sneakers and feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic