BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This chapter was so freaking hot starting out with Shawn's underwear that scene made me so Rock hard . Now steven has to clean Shawn's underwear in front of all the guys I would so want to sniff his shoes . Maybe tape them to my nose tell me I will have to breathe in for a good 5 hours .
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmm that Indeed was HOT!

I can't wait for Steven to lick Shawn's big, funky Osiris.
I was once confronted with a pair of Osiris High Tops and they REALLY are big. They even look much bigger in reality than on a picture because they are so massively built. I loved worshipping them - though I wasn't doing so before an audience full of Jocks :lol: :oops:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 192 - FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Wednesday, May 20 (6:45 PM)

The first minutes of my new assignment were quite possibly among the most humiliating of my life.
Not only had Shawn placed me on the floor in front of the couch, but he had also deemed fit to wrap some rope around my neck and use it as a leash, probably hoping to further humiliate me in front of his friends.

My young Master's instructions were simple.
I was to lick his Osiris sneakers clean 'till the laces were white and the leather was free of scuff marks; an impossible task to say the least.

I spent countless minutes licking his huge trainers, slobbering saliva all over them and using my lips to try and suck the grime off.
But no matter how hard I worked, the heavy scuffing and signs of overuse just weren't coming off.

I tried, like REALLY tried.

Contrary to what you might believe though, Shawn was not a cruel Master.
Much like my sincere, yet futile efforts to deal with his oversized dick, my frantic ministrations were having little effect on his worn out bad boys.

Fortunately for me, the beefy jock was satisfied with my efforts and remained fairly passive and merciful in his treatment of me.
He wasn't as loving or as cheerful as Zack might've been, but he certainly wasn't as harsh as Brad was either.
All things considered, Shawn was treating me much like Nick would, had no deep bond or connection formed between us.
Cold and domineering, but not overly harsh or cruel.

The collective laughter and cheerfulness was pretty unrelenting for the first ten minutes.
But as time went by and the jocks slowly got used to the spectacle Shawn was forcing me to put on, their attention gradually went back to the video game world they'd previously been immersed in.

Shawn too eventually lost interest in what I was doing, and quickly ended up taking one of the wireless controllers from the coffee table and joining his buddies for a round of virtual fun.

Every now and then he'd tug on the improvised rope leash or place a sneakered foot onto the nape of my neck to remind me of who was in charge.

Secretly, I kinda liked the attention he was giving me.
The occasional nudge to the head, combined with the leash around my neck and tight ropework that kept me hogtied, sorta made me feel safe and cared for. Cared for, in the sense that my captor was taking extra precautions to make sure I stayed under check.

After a good fifteen minutes of constant lapping, sucking and kissing, I laid my chin down on the floor and attempted to take a break and catch my breath a little.

Master Shawn may not have been the cruelest Master around, but he certainly wasn't the most lenient either.
"Hey. No sleeping on the job." he snapped, pulling my leash tight and giving me a light jab in the head with the tip of his sneaker.

I tried appealing to his mercy and tried telling him my tongue was dry, but the beefy brute showed little sympathy for my plight.

"Lick." he ordered, keeping an iron grip on my leash and pointing straight down towards the sneaker in front of my face.

Master Shawn had spoken, and I was smart enough to tuck my tail between my legs and do what I was told.
The kid may have been two years younger than I was, but every fiber of my being knew that he was the superior man.

The little exchange between us apparently didn't go unnoticed, 'cause another bout of cheerful laughter filled the room up as soon as I stuck my tongue out and resumed worshiping my muscular Master's imposing shoe.

I licked and licked and licked some more, only glancing upwards every now and then to see my captor's super beefy, hairy, thick calves and legs.

Master Shawn spent most of his time focusing on the TV screen, but he did check up on my progress by sparing me a glance or two every couple minutes.

Even after my unrelenting ministrations though, his shoes were still as scuffed and as dirty as ever.
Fortunately for me, my hunky boyfriend's merciful younger cousin seemed reasonably content with my wholehearted attempts to clean them.
As long as I remained submissive and fully compliant, I knew I'd be okay.

By 7:15, I was finally allowed a quick break.
The gaming console was turned off and the TV sports channel was turned on.

Even with my head was facing away from the TV, I almost immediately recognised the pre-game commentary.
Another long, BORING night of watching hockey, I thought to myself.

Every one of Shawn's roomies appeared ecstatic at the prospect of watching tonight's game, and what was previously an afternoon of gaming quickly turned into a night of pizza, beer and hockey.

The first period started and lasted about forty minutes.
I spent the better part of that time slowly lapping my hairy captor's enormous skater shoes before finally resting my head down on the floor and lazily puckering my lips up to kiss his grimy soles.

Shawn was pretty laid back by that point.
The first period was a tie between both teams. and from the loud cheering in the room and the rowdy arena crowd, I got the feeling that it was a fairly heated game.

The opening period ended and finally left way to a twenty-minute-long commercial break.
But instead of calming down, the general atmosphere in the room became even louder and more jovial when two of Joshua roommates joined the fun and walked in with a large pack of beer cans in tow.

Excluding myself, there was now a total of seven guys cluttered up in the apartment living room. Seven!

Aside from making me squirm and blush in discomfort, the two new arrivals also caused Shawn to raise the ante a little and tighten his grip on me.

"Back to work." he angrily snapped, putting a foot on my leash and pulling the end of it tight so that my head was yanked out of it's slumber.

A soft whimper escaped from my lips before I managed to slide my tongue out and resume the frantic cleaning of his shoes.
Just like before, I remained fully compliant and made a conscious effort to keep my head low.
So far, my willingness to capitulate was paying off and earning me the brute's favour.

Besides, I knew this game quite well.
My boyfriend and his cousin were definitely alike in more ways than one.

Nick was very hands-on and dominant when we were alone. But when others were around, he usually became hyper-dominant and demanded extreme submission. Shawn was apparently no different in that regard.
He was elevating himself in the eyes of his friends, and doing so at my own expense.

If my instincts were right, my babysitter would put on a stricter façade for the next couple of hours, but would cut me some slack once we were back to being alone in the privacy of his bedroom.

Back to the newcomers!

I didn't get a good look at their faces at first, but after a bit of laughing and teasing, Big Mike was all too happy to introduce me as the apartment's "resident slave-boi".

One of the new guys, who was quickly introduced to me as Kyle, actually crouched down next to me and yanked my chin up, probably trying to ascertain whether he knew me or not.

He didn't. But that didn't stop me from marvelling at how handsome his face was.
Much like the other residents in the room, Kyle was incredibly hot, and the loose-fitting basketball shirt he wore gave me a fantastic view of his shapely shoulders and big meaty biceps.

Of course, I didn't presume to know him or judge him from a simple glance.
But it didn't take an especially sharp mind to know that this guy was cocky.

The other kid that had walked in was a scrawnier, twink-like skater dude.
He couldn't have been older than nineteen, which led me to the correct assumption that Joshua's roomies were all a couple of years younger than Shawn's.

Yeah, that made perfect sense; an apartment for the senior jocks and an apartment for the junior jocks.

The skater kid was introduced to me as Phil, but unlike his buddy Kyle, he apparently didn't deem fit to introduce himself in person.
Instead, he merely sat himself down on the nearly deserted couch and planted his sneakered feet right up on the coffee table.
He too was a cocky figure to say the least. And a pretty devious-looking one at that.

Both Joey and Big Mike had gotten up to put the beer cans in the fridge, while Shawn and Chris busily went over the online pizza menu and argued about how to split the money Nick had given us for pizza night.
Meanwhile, my leash had temporarily fallen in the hands of Joshua, who gleefully took on the role of honoured babysitter and quickly cajoled me into giving his dirty Nike TNs the same treatment I'd given Shawn's worn-out stinkers.

With the older guys spread out across the apartment and getting ready to order from pizza place, I was left alone in the living room with blond-stud Josh and his two roomies; Kyle AKA "Big Guns" and Phil AKA "Skaterboy".

Encouraged by the growing heat in the overcrowded apartment and probably wanting to follow Master Shawn's lead in showing off his upper body, Kyle "Big Guns" sat himself next to Josh and tore his loose-fitting mesh jersey off, allowing my eyes to dance around his beautifully chiseled pecs and beefy upper arms.

Kyle AKA "Big Guns"

He looked a lot like those famous Instagram models who spent a lot of time flexing at the gym and looking at their own reflections.
As cocky and as self-absorbed as handsome Kyle might've been though, he definitely gave me the hots!

But yeah, remember what I said about not presuming to judge a man before actually getting to know him?
Screw that!

Kyle "Big Guns" was fine by me, but it took me about five whole seconds to realise that I did NOT like skater-twink Phil.

Everything about him just rubbed me in the wrong way.
His smug face didn't sit well with me, and his scrawny appearance didn't win him any points either.

Call me superficial and unfair, but even without knowing him, I did NOT like him one bit.

Strangely enough, my initial fears and biased instincts regarding Phil were dead on!
From the minute we met, the smug-faced skater-twink and I were destined to become rivals.
Bitter rivals!

"Skaterboy" Phil
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

And the cast has been filled, I'm eager to see the night progress and while I may be influenced by reading Steven's thoughts; I'm not the hugest fan of Phil either. I hope he proves me wrong :) But I'm really looking forward to what this group of smelly college kids can do with the helpless Steven :twisted:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Liked the descriptions of Steven having to deal with Shawn's nasty shoes :twisted:
This chapter was helpful in making Shawn not look like a terrible human being, if Steven does not hate him, then I do not either.

Ughhhh, two more names I need to attach to different faces :lol:

I agree with ShadowHusky, very excited to see what this new group will do to Steven :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Kuddos for the characters pics selection: Phil has "naughty boi" written all over his face, and Kyle has the nicest face of the lot (Joshua's possibly finer but lacks spice compared to him...) and also the most difficult to read, which is good for future surprises.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm quite enjoying this large cast. The fact that none of them blinked an eye at Steven's predicament makes me think they are used to hazing. Kyle seems another dumb muscle but I'm curious about how Phil will become a rival character.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Liking how this chapter is unfolding....very well written, and the prospects are endless...

But wait! I read this chapter and something triggered my Spidy senses.....It sent me in a mad search until I found it.....

Folks I smell a cross-over. I noticed this of Bondagefreak's epics (a fav of mine too :mrgreen: ) "SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATER BOY GETS HIS WAY (m/M)". Main devious character is Phil.

Yeah I think Stevie is in for a special treat if Phil decides to treat him as he treated his older brother :lol:

Very brilliant writing here Bondagefreak !!!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Hey Socjuc,

I think you're getting those 'spidy' ( :lol: ) senses from BF using very similar pictures from Sibling Rivalry, to the one used for Phil in this chapter of BaG. Please feel free to check if you don't know what I mean :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago I think you're getting those 'spidy' ( :lol: ) senses from BF using very similar pictures from Sibling Rivalry, to the one used for Phil in this chapter of BaG. Please feel free to check if you don't know what I mean :)
You boys catch on fast.
I did hint at this crossover a while ago. (Read the last two sentences of this post: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=53966#p53966)

Our "Skaterboy" Phil is the same Phil that was featured in Sibling Rivalry: Skater Boy Gets His Way
The events in Sibling Rivalry happen four years prior to those of Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag.

Those paying attention to my posts and the comments here will have the added bonus of having some special background insight into the character ;)

Fun times ahead, guys!

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow a true BF crossover! The BF universe is coming together! Is this the next Avengers?

I'd be worried if I were Steven with how Phil treated his own brother.

Damn Kyle is ripped. So hot. Love that cocky flexing!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm so excited to see this evolution of the TUGS Shared Universe! ;)

Interested in the interactions, especially with the information from this other story... you're amazing, bondagefreak!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I liked that chapter . When I read the name phil I was wondering the same thing if he was from one of Bondagefreaks other stories .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Slowly, I'm warming up to Shawn. His plan to make Steven suck his dick was very evil and luckily didn't turn out the way he'd thought it would be. But what's happening now is great and it seems Shawn is perfectly balancing the line between being too harsh and being too merciful. Commanding Steven to keep licking until those beat-up Osiris sneakers are completely clean is the perfect way to make Steven feel frustrated and he's spent a looooong time licking them, but in the end he didn't have to continue because even Shawn realizes that Steven's tongue can't repair those scuff marks. And now he's licking Joshua's Nike TNs which are even hotter sneakers. If Steven think he needs a break, I'll happily take over for a while :P

Steven may not like what Phil looks like but I think Phil's mischievous smile is a good sign for the readers of this story. :twisted: And Phil is wearing hot Air Force Ones. I can tell from experience that they're very hot sneakers to worship because of how smooth they are.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Now that we've had time to reflect on the events of Parts IV and V, it's time for:

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

BIG BOSS NICK AKA "DADDY" VS WHITE KNIGHT ZACK AKA "THE KING"

The rules are simple. You can only choose ONE Master.
Once your choice is made up there can be NO going back.

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

Nick and Zack make similar salaries ($$$) and work the same profession.
Both are on par with each other when it comes to size and weight.
Both are very good-looking.
And both are afflicted with extremely powerful foot odour.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:

You know Nick very well and you know what to expect from him.
SAFETY, SECURITY, A STRICT, LOVING, FIRM HAND, RELIABILITY, TIGHT BONDAGE
You don't know Zack as well, but what you do know is very positive.

You have knowledge of Nick's qualities and faults.
You have knowledge of Zack's qualities, but little knowledge of his faults.

You know you will be safe and well cared for with Nick.
His average reader approval rating is: HIGH

Zack represents more of a risk.
His average reader approval rating is: VERY HIGH
You will either end up being happier, as happy, or less happy with him as your Master instead of Nick.

ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY IT SAFE OR ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE A CHANCE?
BIG BOSS "DADDY" NICK OR WHITE KNIGHT "CHAMPION" ZACK?

CHOOSE YOUR MASTER!

1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Omg that's a hard choice.

Lets start with Nick, for me the positives would be
+ Safety and Protection (Good at keeping Brad away from Steven and Jeremy, haha!)
+ Love (Definitely shows a lot of affection for Steven in his own... ah, special way)
+ Reliability (As in, we mostly understand what his attitude is and what he's like)
+ Caring and Understanding (Genuinely wants to understand Steven, Is distraught when Steven is upset, Cares about Jeremy's physical and emotional health)
+ Playful (Can be quite entertaining at times)
+ Physical Attraction (Look at that face in the banner. That is one handsome man, and that is an understatement)

However, now the negatives
- FOUL foot odour (Even though I do have a FF for smelly footwear, Nick's footwear are more of a desire in fantasies, but likely not IRL)
- Strictness and Heavy-handedness (Some of this is nice, but I feel like Nick's is far too overbearing. IMO He treats Steven wayyy too much like a child at times and leads to the awkward place for me as a reader to discern if Nick is a father figure, friend figure, boyfriend, or master. Also giving Steven a 9 o'clock bedtime?! Seriously?!)
- Too much muscle (Yes, I knowwwww, being very nitpicky here, but for me Nick is just so extremely huge in so many aspects, I really don't think I'd be able to handle it. Plus too much muscle is a turn off for me, for some reason)

Neutral/Unsure/Good-Bad
- Daddy Dom (As bondagefreak has so kindly explained to me in dms, daddy doms tend to shy away from physical pain based punishments and look more towards humiliation and fetish based stuff (I think, BF you might have to inform me if I got that right). This is of course, not a bad thing, and I can appreciate Nick for punishments which aren't just being tied up and/or physically harmed. He does spank Steven occasionally but it is in good faith. BF has also told me that Nick is based off of him, and he has said that it would bring him emotional discomfort if he had to harm his sub in such a way like physical punishment)
- Sexual Lust (VERY lustful, good for a relationship, but maybe it's too much)

And now Zack, for him I won't be adding a negatives section because I genuinely don't know where he goes wrong at the present point in the story

+ Looks (He is also a very handsome boy)
+ Charms (More of a sweet talker than Nick IMO, the way he speaks seems more gentle and empathetic which leads me into my next point)
+ Care and Sympathy (We can tell that Jeremy is very firmly in his sphere of protection, and that he values Jeremy more than gold. He genuinely cares for Jeremy, and has practically claimed him as his own in his love. To me it seems like he is more in-touch with subby needs, and with morals and ethics then Nick is)
+ Better person/dom(???) (I'm not sure why, but Zack just seems to me that he is just a more easygoing person to have as a dom, pls don't quote me on this cos this is just a hunch)

Neutral
- White Knight Dom (I don't really understand this one as much as daddy dom, especially since we've seen so little of Zack compared to Nick. But from what BF has told me, White Knight doms treat their subs "like a prince, but they themselves are still the king". Also from BF has told me, WK doms have more of a knack for "traditional punishments" (whatever that means???), if this means physical pain based punishments, then that is a downside for me. Speaking of traditional punishments, I can't handle tickling and if Zack is very hands-on like we're told I might struggle quite a bit :lol: )
- Foul Foot Odour (Not as bad as Nicks! Would defs be easier to handle though, as hard as it may be for our favourite protagonist ;) also from what I gather from what Steven has told us, Zack doesn't seem to have Athlete's Foot or a fetid cheese odour attached to his footwear, but I'm not entirely sure)

Conclusion
Yay we've reached the end of the essay. I would pick Zack over Nick 100%, mostly due to his more outwardly caring demeanor and attitudes, additionally it would seem that an extremely strong bond can be forged between Zack and his sub. The only problem with Zack and I being a thing is that we share very similar names, so that'd be awkward :lol:

This was a bit of a hard decision for me, but I've made up my mind and I'm happy :D
I'm willing to take the risk! I wonder if other readers will too.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

It's interesting seeing Shawn show off his shiny new toy to his friends. I wonder what Nick would think of his Cousin playing with his sub though?

Also, Daddy hands down. Nick is basically my dream dom lol
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Well, we've talked to each other about these two before and I have to say Nick. I'm going to go straight into 3 and tell you it was a hard choice. Not only is my attraction to both of them extremely strong, but I'd also have to weigh up personal connections how that factors into my decision.

Zack has a lot of positive points with his joyous, bright attitude. He's playful, chivalrous, and charming; but he is also quite the sadist. His extreme fascination with tickling tied up subs is a bit of a turn off for me; but he's sadistic in a very fetish-like way. He never truly puts the sub in harms way, but instead he pushes past their limits and fantasies and keeps going further and further. In a way that is a fantasy that a lot of subs have, but I do have my limits and it gets to points of stuff I would be annoyed about later.

Being in a relationship would him would be a fantasy, but that's one of the other issues I have. He is a fantasy. Prince-like, charming, perfect. To me, that's a problem, I need ruggedness to attach to. It's like velcro, it needs the opposing surface, not a smooth one. I hope to see more of his faults in the future to truly make him a more 'real' character.

But with all that critique, there are plenty of positives. His charisma is magnetic, he's hot, he's a devilish guy and a smooth talker. His foot odour is intense and probably my preferred out of him and Nick, not just based on potency, but also in type. Zack's is the bacterial buildup in his gear and on his feet most likely methanethiol and acetic acids as they're key components in cheddar cheese and vinegar like smells, these are more common and have stinging negatives yet also more positive comparisons.

Ont he opposite side, Nick's feet have been described to have a more rotten stench, going by the different types of bacteria that tends to inhabit the foot, it would be around butyric acid and propionic acid that would provide that rotting stench similar to rancid cabbage or ammonia. This is simply going by their descriptions and follow possible genetic lines and typically what levels of certain bacteria may follow the genetic line and form on the skin.

But as you've most likely been waiting for; why I chose Nick. The answer is rather simple, he fills the issues that I had with Zack, he's a very human character with faults and a stubborn nature. You really sometimes have to look into it as the story is from the perspective of Steven and he has a pre-biased view of every other character he meets or interacts with. Nick is charming in his own way and has a fatherly approach to his sub, he plays dirty and is not afraid of getting what he wants.

Negatives rise from his immense need for control, I understand being in charge, and then there is stuff I refuse to agree with such as forceful sex. His behaviour on that part is something that isn't just bought back, I would need to have a serious discussion with him after that.

I'm not sure what else to really say to explain that I love both of these characters, but Nick is a better match for me... Also because ass, and ass is the greatest...
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Dammit, just read ShadowHusky's response and now I'm falling down a hole of self-doubt :lol:
Wonder if I made the wrong choice...

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Well, @OrdinaryWorld it's up to personal taste. There is no wrong answer really, you better exemplified why I was going with Nick, it was only after I read your post I realized I barely went into why I liked him so much. But I can just reference back to you haha
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

@ShadowHusky of course, but I feel like my response is biased or misinformed. Plus both of our posts have pros and cons, like yours for instance mentions science like, um, bacteria found on feet. Never thought I'd be so educated on such a topic :lol:

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago CHOOSE YOUR MASTER!

1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

[/b]
  1. I would choose Zack, I believe he looks much hotter. I really like the way he coerces his subs into accepting more punishment, the way he interacts with the boi is so much hotter. Furthermore, he has really hot hockey gear that I'd like to sniff and lick for him to make him proud. He seems to be a more sporty guy, while Nick is more like a construction worker.
  2. Nick
    + strict
    + treats Steven with love
    + wants to protect you
    + treats Steven to dinner, new shoes, etcetera
    - his dick is too big
    - his feet smell way too strong and in a bad way

Zack
    + hot guy
    + nice, sweaty gear
    + knows how to talk a sub into accepting more than they thought they'd be able to accept
    + charming
    + his feet smell better
    - likes tickling
    - I don't know what he has in store for us
  3. Yes, it was a hard choice, because you said there would be no way back. So now I'm stuck with Zack and I don't know whether it was a good decision until I find out. Nick has become more kind than in the beginning of the story, which makes the decision more difficult.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I would choose Zack. Both guys are hot, but he is the hotter of the two to me.

Sure he is more of a risk, but I still never see him turning into a dangerous dom like Brad. Just doesn't seem to fit his character.

I guess what may concern me the most about Zack is what kind of relationship is he looking for? We know by now that Nick seems very committed to Steven and they seem set for the long term. We don't know that about Zack. Sure he seems to like Jeremy, but was he really looking for a committed sub long term? Would he choose to live with and take care of his sub over getting with a girl like Nick seems to be doing with Steven? We don't really know that.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I really don't think we know Zack like we know Nick, making it a biased choice and reducing the question to weither you like Nick or not.
I think I liked him more when he was behaving stone cold, in the cabin... Reading it all, I got into my head that everything he did afterward - good AND bad - he did out of guilt for treating his friend like he did (all because he couldn't express his love in the first place, I'd say.) And now, he's become so overbearing and smothering that it's sending Steven into arm's way (well, kind of,OK).
So if I was stuck between him and Zack, I'd have to take a chance on Zack, even with all the uncertainties about him.
On Nick's defense, his sexual brutality wouldn't bother me that much and if Zach stuck to tickling I would certainly very soon regret my choice. :lol:

Funny thing is I'm so bad at making money that I could certainly use a guilt-ridden generous Nick, but you said Zack makes as much money, so... :oops:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I see a lot of people choosing Zack, and it's super interesting to me as the only person to choose Nick so far. Everyone is entitled to their choices of course, but it's kind of fascinating how they all converge on Zack and see Nick as an overbearing, controlling, smelly guy. He is all that, but there's more to it than that in my mind. But that might just be me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic