BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Glad you enjoyed chapter 220, my friend.
I don't know if you remember the sock/shoe odour tolerance rating chart well enough
(https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=53865#p53865) but you'd given yourself a rating of 13.

Phil's Converse, Joshua's TNs and Kyle's Air Jordan's would've all been a tad too strong and smelly for your moderate tolerance rating of 13, but there's still no doubt in my mind that you were dying to be in Steven's place (or lying there next to him) whilst reading the latest chapter 8-)

By the way, since I now know what makes your clock tick so-to-speak, I hope you're keeping track of the ever growing list we started:
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
    Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
    Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
    Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
    Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
    Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] A balanced and objective view if ever there was one.
It's good for me to know where you guys stand on these issues.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @socjuc Glad you enjoyed chapter 220, my friend.
I don't know if you remember the sock/shoe odour tolerance rating chart well enough
(https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=53865#p53865) but you'd given yourself a rating of 13.

Phil's Converse, Joshua's TNs and Kyle's Air Jordan's would've all been a tad too strong and smelly for your moderate tolerance rating of 13, but there's still no doubt in my mind that you were dying to be in Steven's place (or lying there next to him) whilst reading the latest chapter 8-)

By the way, since I now know what makes your clock tick so-to-speak, I hope you're keeping track of the ever growing list we started:
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
    Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
    Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
    Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
    Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
    Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe.

@Socksbound A balanced and objective view if ever there was one.
It's good for me to know where you guys stand on these issues.

I know that you are tracking my tolerance level for sniffing, but i could have been lying to add a buffer for me.... rofl. I may be in trouble for that confession , now that I think of it.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] your list is spoiling me, but is simply amazing that there are so many instances. :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago The chart keeps growing, and the results are surprising indeed!
From that1kid13's 2, all the way up to jammer212's 18!

If there's one thing that this chart tells us, it's that there'd be LOTS of very unhappy moaning if Nick, Brad, Shawn and Zack were put in charge of mummifying the lot of you and stuffing your mouths up.

Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago I don’t think I could go any higher than 17, even though it’s already pretty high!
jammer212 wrote: 4 years ago Probably 16-18...but anything more might be a bit too much.
gaggedup wrote: 4 years ago I think my foot odour tolerance level would be a 12/13.

And on a more personal note, I'd like to extend warm welcome to gaggedup, jammer212 and Whitestorm for their first comments on Bound & Gagged. Welcome onboard guys! Hope to see the three of your chiming in regularly from now on.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] catching up on more of your surveys from when I was a lurker. We have had a brief discussion about this in one of your other questionnaires. I’d be 17, but I’m a bit of a masochist and willing to have a crack at Shawn and Nicks socks ;) 8-)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago The chart keeps growing, and the results are surprising indeed!
From that1kid13's 2, all the way up to jammer212's 18!

If there's one thing that this chart tells us, it's that there'd be LOTS of very unhappy moaning if Nick, Brad, Shawn and Zack were put in charge of mummifying the lot of you and stuffing your mouths up.

Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago I don’t think I could go any higher than 17, even though it’s already pretty high!
jammer212 wrote: 4 years ago Probably 16-18...but anything more might be a bit too much.
gaggedup wrote: 4 years ago I think my foot odour tolerance level would be a 12/13.

And on a more personal note, I'd like to extend warm welcome to gaggedup, jammer212 and Whitestorm for their first comments on Bound & Gagged. Welcome onboard guys! Hope to see the three of your chiming in regularly from now on.
@bondagefreak catching up on more of your surveys from when I was a lurker. We have had a brief discussion about this in one of your other questionnaires. I’d be 17, but I’m a bit of a masochist and willing to have a crack at Shawn and Nicks socks ;) 8-)
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] oooo so I'm probably a 15 or 16. But I feel I'm similar to [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I want to be pushed to a 17 or 18, maybe even 19 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago If there's one thing that this chart tells us, it's that there'd be LOTS of very unhappy moaning if Nick, Brad, Shawn and Zack were put in charge of mummifying the lot of you and stuffing your mouths up.

I kinda feel the need to defend my low tolerance haha. I'm not a fan of strong smells in any form; sweet, rank, etc. So my tolerance is low, but being pushed to deal with a 20 is part of the fun :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago I kinda feel the need to defend my low tolerance haha. I'm not a fan of strong smells in any form; sweet, rank, etc. So my tolerance is low, but being pushed to deal with a 20 is part of the fun :D
No need to defend yourself, boy. 7 is indeed a low score, but [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] is also at the low end of the spectrum. And look at [mention]that1kid13[/mention]! I think we all know who the little princess is on here, dont we guys? 8-)

Alright, now that I've got [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] and [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention]'s scores, I might as well publish an updated chart.

Just missing [mention]boundsub[/mention], [mention]Ayu[/mention], [mention]Valimure[/mention], [mention]RopedBud[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]george_bound[/mention], [mention]cherryboy[/mention], [mention]CorbD91[/mention], [mention]Hmmm[/mention], [mention]sws91[/mention], [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]Sockboy84GER[/mention], [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention], [mention]Socksniffer[/mention], [mention]tugdreamer421[/mention], [mention]tugfan[/mention] and [mention]StealthAlex[/mention]'s stats. For the instructions, see here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=53468#p53468

1 = fresh from the drawer
3 = worn for an hour or two
6-8 = very mild smelling
10 = average/moderate
12 = stinky
14 = pretty damn stinky!
16 = REALLY smelly
18+ = downright putrid

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Since "zero" doesn't compute, you get a free pass this time and get to sit with me as these sock-munchers turn in their assignements 8-)

In other news, I was just thanking you guys for the 300,000 views a mere two weeks ago.
But it looks like we'll already be hitting the 320,000 mark by this time tomorrow.

sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

I'd put my tolerance around a 12. Though it's hard to accurately gauge, I haven't been subjected to anything beyond a 7.
Whether I could tolerate it or not, I'd be willing to be tied up, and forced to deal with a 20. :D
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am not sure of my tolerance, not enough testing on my behalf. The one occasion I tired a sock gag I found it a bit dirty and I have a bit more of a gag reflex then I like. I do however like the smell. So I will lean towards a smell tolerance of 9-11 but an actual dirt/physical component tolerance of like 2-5. I don't like particulate matter in my mouth, if it is the sock or from their body I can accept it (I think).
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'm with Ossassin, I've had no experience but my tolerance sounds like it would be around 9-11.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

Heh. I missed this whole chart. I think I’m at least at 12. Maybe 14 depending what mood I’m in and how bad we’re talking lol. While I think 10 is a good baseline for me, I like a little bit of uncomfortability. Some reason to struggle. But not so bad that I’m actually gonna hate it.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
I kinda feel the need to defend my low tolerance haha. I'm not a fan of strong smells in any form; sweet, rank, etc. So my tolerance is low, but being pushed to deal with a 20 is part of the fun :D
[/quote]

I’m the same way. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] yes I’m a princess *rolled eyes* . :p you’ll just have to train me to be better. ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 221 - THE INTRUSION
Friday, May 22 (11:00 AM)

Friday morning came a little too swiftly for my taste.

Having finally showered and fallen asleep at a bit past 2 AM last night, I woke up feeling relatively fresh but a bit more groggy than usual. Part of me was surprised to find myself lying on an unfamiliar bed, in what appeared to be an unfamiliar room.
It took about half a second for my mind to finally catch up to the fact that I wasn't in Nick's bed, but in Joshua's.

A smile lit my sleepy face as I adjusted to the brightness of the sunlight filtering in through the bedroom curtains.
What fun we'd had last night; shooting our loads to the stench of those sneakers and then wrestling around on the floor 'till our cocks were gorged with envy.

Joshua was such a fun guy to fool around with, and I genuinely valued the trust and communication that defined our blossoming friendship.

My first instinct was to rub the sleep out of my eyes.
But as you can imagine, a certain level of frustration quickly built up within me at the realization that I was still tightly zipped in my spandex sleepsack and unable to bring my hands up to my face.

I quickly turned my head sideways in the hopes of waking Josh up, but instead of being met with the blond lad's sleeping form, I was greeted with the sight of a vacant mattress.

Josh wasn't in bed!
In fact, he wasn't even in the room with me.

I wiggled in my body-hugging restraint, futilely struggling to get my arms out of the damnable sleeves and hoping to reach the back zipper somehow. But it's only when I heard voices and noises coming from the apartment living room that I realised my friend was nearby.

Hopefully he wasn't planning on keeping me in here all day.
I mean, I really enjoyed his company and all. But being zipped up, gagged and edged for hours on end wasn't exactly my idea of fun, if you know what I mean.

Lying the back of my head down against the downy white pillow, I quickly resigned myself to closing my eyes shut and waiting quietly for my excitable young captor to return.

Strangely enough, Joshua didn't return.
In the minutes that followed, my ears were once again greeted with the sound of voices coming from the living room. But it wasn't just voices. There were noises...strange noises; almost as though someone was in the process of moving furniture or something.

I held my breathe and listened more intently, somehow hoping to more accurately discern what was going on.

At first, it was just some talking, laughing and shuffling around.
But then those voices started getting louder and more rambunctious.

I recognized Shawn's voice, then Kyle's, then Joey's and Chris'.
Joshua was there too, but between the cacophony of combined laughter and the sound of moving furniture, his slightly more boyish voice was apparently being drowned out by the deeper voices of his colleagues.

It's only when a LOUD thumping ensued and full on belly-laughter filled the apartment that I got the gist of what was happening.

Something, or rather....someone was being wrestled down to the ground.

I heard screams and semi-amused calls for help.
They were Joshua's!

At first, I was a bit panicked.
My eyes beamed wide and my pulse raced.
But when I paid more attention to his pleas and the loud giggling that filled the room, I quickly understood that the lad wasn't in any serious danger. He had probably fallen victim to some sorta hazing prank or something...

And as much as I liked him, I knew that whatever he was being hazed for, it was probably well deserved.
After all, the guy was a friggin' menace, and a devious one at that!

More laughter and cries for help ensued.

The apartment door was opened.
Joshua muffled pleas became more distant.
The door to the apartment was closed, and then everything went quiet again.

My pulse was still racing, but I eventually allowed myself to just relax and close my eyes shut.
I was curious as to what had just happened, but was under no illusion to the fact that I'd be virtually stuck here until someone came to rescue me.

The minutes ticked by and it became increasingly obvious to me that I was alone in the apartment.
Or at least, that's what I thought.

Imagine my surprise when the door handle suddenly starting turning and the bedroom door flung open. The look of shock on my face must've been quite palpable.

It took a good second or two for my eyes to adjust to the blinding daylight that now stung my dilated pupils.
But as soon as my hazel orbs were able to focus on the approaching figure, I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Phew. For a second there I actually thought I'd be dealing with Phil.
Thankfully, the intruder was none other than Shawn himself.

My boyfriend's broad-shouldered cousin walked in, wearing nothing but his crummy old running shoes and a pair of shiny satin basketball shorts.

His amazingly buff torso was stark naked and draped only with the light blond fur that coated his stomach and chest. The sunlight filtering in through the bedroom window bathed the young hunk's body in an almost supernatural glow, and suddenly I realised just how drop-dead gorgeous this beastly man actually was.

"Good morning Master Shawn." I greeted, addressing Nick's cousin with a great level of deference and carefully averting my eyes downwards as he approached my vulnerable position.

The brute said nothing at first, but a quick glance at his expression revealed the same look of disinterest that usually lined his face. He looked about the room, or rather, looked at the mess Josh and I had made during our bout of wrestling last night, and then focused his attention back to me.

"How come you're not in those sleeping bags?" he asked, frowning down at my cocooned form and apparently not feeling particularly moved by my exaggerated demonstration of respect.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Josh had been instructed to secure me in my sleepsack and then zip me up inside Nathan and Kyle's sleeping bags for the night. I most definitely was trapped in my sleepsack, but my babysitter had obviously failed to honour the second part of the agreement.

Not really knowing what to tell Shawn, I merely looked up into his pale blue orbs and shrugged before casting my gaze back down in both submission and deep respect.

The hunk huffed beneath his breath and then resumed his visual scan of the bedroom before sitting himself down on the edge of the bed.

"Did you have fun with Josh?" he asked, finally focusing his attention back to me and allowing himself to show a rare amount of interest in my being.

"Yes, Master!" I answered, nodding my head excitedly and then meeting his gaze for a brief moment before quieting down and looking away.

My buff captor seemed somewhat pleased by my response, but didn't really say anything to that effect.
I, on the other hand, was quite literally over the moon at the fact that he'd just inquired about little old me.

Something had changed since last night.
I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but as the minutes went by, I came to the realisation that it was Josh who had changed me.

Yes, Josh had changed me.
Not in a significant way, mind you.
I mean, I was still very much the same old Steven I'd always been.

But somehow, those few hours spent in the company of a man who was so unashamedly kinky and sure of himself had done me a lot of good.

Don't get me wrong. I'd never be as open or as flamboyant as young college-star Josh.
Those qualities just weren't in me.

However, even as Shawn now loomed over my hopelessly restrained form, I couldn't help but profess my undying submission to his superiority.

I would've normally been weirded out and shamed at the idea of addressing him with the word "Master".
But my time with Joshua had shown me that it was OK to open up and be true to myself.

I was only a sub, but there was nothing wrong with me actually feeling good about it.
I had to learn to accept myself for who I was.

I liked being submissive. It made me feel good and it felt natural.
It was part of who I was. And as silly as this may sound, accepting it actually felt liberating.

*Sigh* Yes, I know what you're thinking.
Shawn wasn't my Master.
But he was still a Master.
And technically speaking, when Nick wasn't around, Shawn was the boss of me. So in a sense, he was my Master...at least for now.

Admittedly, I could've simply referred to the man as "Sir".
But for reasons yet unknown to me, I was feeling especially submissive that morning, and genuinely wanted to pucker my lips up to his boot and lather him with professed fealty.

I was a sub, and I wanted it to show.

Come to think of it, a look of contempt would've probably sufficed in sending me back to my old, introverted self again.
But surprisingly enough, Shawn didn't even flinch at the sound of me addressing him as my Master.
The expression on his face remained completely impassive, allowing me to accept his lack of opposition as a clear sign of approval.

"Did you guys play a lot?" he asked, apparently under no illusion as to the type of debauchery the blond twink and I had previously engaged in.

"Yes, Master." I quickly answered, casting my gaze down but allowing a slightly guilty smile to paint itself across my lips.

Shawn didn't say anything for a few seconds and continued silently scanning the room while I took in the sight of his overgrown musculature and exceptionally broad torso.

God, he was big!

Kyle was seriously jacked and pumped, but compared to THIS colossal beast, the kid was almost lean and wiry.

Shawn wasn't just jacked and muscular. He was huge! And really fuckin' beefy as well!
His biceps and thighs weren't quite as thick as Nick's or Zack's, but even so, the hairy brute was definitely in a class of his own, FAR outweighing the other relatively hunky studs he shared his apartment with.

Two of them could've taken him down. But in a one-on-one fight, Shawn would've undoubtedly CRUSHED any of his opponents.
His arms were three times thicker than mine and his hairy blond thighs were about as hefty as centennial oak trees!

Oh, how I would've LOVED to see him coming to Nick's aid and quite literally barreling into Brad back when it was decided that Jeremy needed rescuing.

I didn't have all the details about the violent struggle that ensued between the three of them, but I do know that Shawn was clad only in his underwear when he intervened and jumped in to help subdue Brad.
Jeremy's ex-Master never stood a chance against those two.

I was still pissed at Shawn for his treatment of me back on Wednesday. But even so, I went out of my way to show him an unusual amount of submission and obedience. After all, he was the Top Alpha in these parts, and his mere presence demanded respect.

"What's this?" the man suddenly asked, bending down to pick up what I immediately recognised as being Nathan's heavily crumpled up pair of saliva-soaked boxers.

I swallowed hard, but remained deadly silent, somehow hoping that my captor wouldn't ask too many questions.

"These are way too big to be Joshua's. Whose boxers are these?" the brute asked, giving the unwadded cloth a clear look of disdain before locking his gaze back on me and frowning.

"I...I dunno, Sir." I lied, not wanting to reveal whose room they'd been snatched from and dreading the thought of him finding out why they were so wet and soggy.

Shawn gave the cloth another suspicious look before narrowing his eyes down and grabbing my chin hard.
"Did Josh gag you with these?" he pressed, looking none-to-please at the fact that I was apparently holding back on my answers.

I swallowed again.
"Yes, Master." I submissively replied, having no other choice but to tell the truth.

I thought Shawn was gonna be angry or something. But much to my continued surprise, that wasn't the case.

"Pfft. Fucker." he mumbled, shaking his head and rolling his eyes at the blond kid's sheer deviousness.
I watched as he tossed the shitty black boxers back down to the floor where they belonged, and then watched as he got up and slowly made his way over to where his duffle bag was

"Well, you might be happy to know that Joshua's getting a taste of his own medicine today." he casually announced, causing my eyes to beam open both excitement and surprise. "And as for you..." he continued "you're coming back to my place."

I was kinda looking forward to being back in the apartment with Mike, Chris and Joey. But I really wasn't looking forward to spending the day cooped up inside the smelly blond goliath's personal fart box. Aka; his room!

"Since you had so much fun sucking on Nate's smelly boxers last night, I might put your mouth to good use later and fix you up with a pair o' mine." he added, whilst gathering some of the stuff Josh had taken out of the duffle bag and packing everything back in.

A look of utter fear and anxiety imprinted itself across my face at the sound of those words.

My eyes were quickly drawn to the sagging basketball shorts he was wearing, and I immediately came to recognise the disturbingly familiar Diesel brand underwear that was being showcased beneath them. Those were the very SAME fart-scented briefs that had accidentally landed on my face Wednesday night. And those were probably the same briefs he was alluding to when he spoke about using my mouth for laundering purposes.

The burly blond hunk spent the next few minutes packing his stuff away and restoring order to his gear-filled duffle bag.
But it's only when he approached my position with the inflatable plug gag that I realised I wasn't going to be freed just yet.

"Noooo. No...Shawn! Sir, please..." I whimpered, pleading with the hairy goliath-King and squirming across the bed in a futile effort to get away.

"Shhhh. Quiet." he warned, climbing up on the bed and straddling his mighty legs down on both sides of my scrawny little form.

"I'm gonna carry you back to my apartment, but I don't want you making a fuss or drawing attention from the other tenants." he explained, discreetly alluding to the fact that there'd been some noise complaints about him and some of the other guys in the not-so-distant past.

I tried telling him I'd be quiet and tried pleading for mercy with my best puppy eyes, but the big, fury, blond beast was adamant. My mouth was to be plugged and his decision was final.

The hand pump was squeezed a total of four times, resulting in the thick rubber bulb gag expanding to the size of a large plum.

I whimpered and protested my fate, but the 235-pound muscle-brute ignored my pleas and forcefully scooped the back of my head up with one of his huge, powerful hands. "Shhh! That's enough. Now open you mouth." he sternly demanded, causing me to whimper submissively and then part my lips open.

My lips stretched and my jaw strained to accommodate the bulbous intrusion. But after a non-negligible amount of wedging and pushing, the fat muffling-ball was successfully lodged inside my diminutive oral cavity and strapped behind my head.

I was no longer allowed to speak.

Big, muscular Shawn tightened the neck buckle real good, then gave the hand pump three additional squeezes and removed the inflating mechanism altogether, preventing the deflating or inflation of my gag and warding the dreaded plug bulb against any unwanted tampering.

With my cheeks and mouth now safely plugged up, and his duffle bag zipped shut and restored to proper order, the giant man effortlessly swung me over his exceedingly broad shoulders and grabbed his heavy sports bag before walking out of Joshua's room and heading back to his own apartment.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What an interesting turn of events.

Looking forward to Josh getting some of his own medicine for his mischievous ways.

EDIT: After my initial excitement to see Josh bound and at the mercy of the jocks I take it all back.

I’m probably the only one who will sign but I’m starting a free Josh petition. Don’t hurt Josh [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ;) :cry:

It pleases me so much to hear Steven express his desires to submit and let himself go hopefully when Nick gets back he appreciates the sentiment.
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Interesting continuation [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !!!! Steven's growing/maturing more into his role and his own acceptance. Nick's unfortunate family matter I believe will be a blessing in disguise. Steven is almost proud of his position, what's next, is he going to offer a foot massage to Shawn to show his submission ? :lol:

I hope Steven's gets to see Josh getting a taste of his own medicine, that would be awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a great continuation! I loved reading the sounds of Josh being given a taste of his own medicine (although if he's getting punished, Phil and Shawn need to be punished by Nick), and hopefully we get to see the end result!

I was also interested in Steven's change in his mindset after his night with Josh. I honestly don't know what to think or say, only that it wasn't the the change that I was expecting. I'm certainly interested what Steven's interaction with the other "masters" that hang with Shawn willl look like, as well with Nick...

I feel weird. Not angry or disappointed, nor scared. Maybe anxious? Or maybe just unsure. Regardless, this is why I love reading these chapters, they just make me feel these things, force me to think and reflect.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Good chapter, I wanna find out what happens to poor Josh 😂
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A really great chapter, a nice read to have for one of my breaks at work today. Super interested in seeing Josh get a taste of his own medicine, such is the life of the switch. But what I'm really looking towards is Phil getting wrecked by one of these doms haha.

Not seriously hurt, I mean, just dominated
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Hey so I did some art of big ol' Nick on little ol' Steven's face cause reasons. I was experimenting with texture and have some internal problems with the piece, but I do think it's okay
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's really great to see Steven finally accepting this part of himself. He's grown so much from when we first met him...
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago I loved reading the sounds of Josh being given a taste of his own medicine (although if he's getting punished, Phil and Shawn need to be punished by Nick), and hopefully we get to see the end result!
My thoughts exactly. Naughty boys like Josh ought to be gagged and played with to keep them out of trouble, and I definitely hope for some punishment doled out by Nick on Steven's behalf, haha!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Amazing art! In my opinion, you nailed the size discrepancy! You can almost hear poor Steven's muffled protests!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Bravo bravo! A real nice touch to a story when we are lucky to get an art piece to compliment these tales! Well done! :D
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] wow that is a hot piece of art!! Would love to be in Steven's place there!

Glad Steven is finally accepting his submissive nature. Maybe he'll stop complaining all the time! I doubt it though ;) Excited to see Josh get a good taste of his own medicine. I just hope Steven isn't left out of all the fun! Would be a shame for him not to have an active role when he is feeling a strong need to serve!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] that was such a hot picture . I wish I was in Steven's place in that picture .
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Dude another hot chapter . I loved that Steven is going back to Shawn's place .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Havok978[/mention] Hey, buddy! Sorry for not tagging you. I had no idea you were following Bound & Gagged!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Holy shit! Poor Steven! Hahaha :lol:
I know a ton of guys on here who'd pay to be in his position, and even more who'd pay to watch a live recreation of this.

Absolutely breathtaking work, my friend!
You've completely outdone yourself with the details and the sizing.
From the way Steven's head and body are being literally squashed into the mattress, you can tell just how heavy Nick is.

Thanks so much, buddy!
This art will definitely be getting some additional spotlight in an upcoming chapter!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Your artwork is amazing [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] the texturing detail is such a good touch. Look forward to this featuring in an upcoming chapter

Banner by Bondagefreak
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update again Bondagefreak! Wonder what will happen with Josh and Steven...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic