BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Wow, just wow. The book was a roller coaster than I loved, so many lifting and falling emotions and a continuous bout of hot moments. I'm a bit saddened not to see a few of these characters more, but very happy to see Nick once again. Just woke up to this, so I don't have much more to say except, I'm thoroughly impressed, you're such and amazing writer.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

And an incredible end to this journey to the twin apartments of stinky torment, haha! I've so enjoyed meeting these new characters and seeing Steven' continuing shenanigans! I can't wait to see what's next in store, and to finally return to Nick!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

A fitting end to the adventures of the past few days in story time. Good to see Josh free and still with the same cocky attitude 8-)

Nick not coming up to greet Steven is so typically Nick. I really enjoyed the Shawn and Steven exchange, Steven is like a dog with a bone and won’t let go of wanting those pics deleted (hmmm reminds me of someone around here who won’t let go of things) :lol: :lol:

As always wonderful chapter so looking forward to Nick being back in the fold. As much as I’ve had been vocal in this section about my dislikes I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the story as it unfolded. Nick being back hopefully means we get to see the relationship with Steven grow and evolve yet again
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Wow. This book certainly won me over as the best part of the whole story, not only for the introduction of new characters, but also for all the slavery involved, we had a lot of action, twists and surprises, I loved everything!

Finally Josh is free, so good to see him smile again. I will miss him, but with that ending we can deduce that Josh will come back for some more fun someday 8-)

Anyway it's good to see Nick again, I never thought I would miss him so much.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Definitely interesting how quickly people can make friends lol.
Still, they have each others numbers so I somehow doubt this is the last we will hear of Josh...

Great as always now hurry up with the rest. :P
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Friendships form and phone numbers exchanged in even the most peculiar of circumstances ;)
What a wonderful conclusion!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow it's kinda surreal that the book came to an end. I keep forgetting that not a lot of time passes between these chapters, and I feel like I've spent so much time with these guys haha.

I'm. sad we don't get to see Phil's punishment, but there's still time; maybe Steven will hear about what they do if Josh ever goes to visit. Also, I was so happy to see Josh and Steven reunited, and I do hope that the two get to see other again; I really do love their friendship. I am a little disappointed that Shawn didn't really address the blackmail with Steven, although I had a feeling that it'd be more between Shawn and Nick. SO I'm curious as to how that will turn out...

And I'm surprisingly more excited for Nick to return than I realized!!!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Trainedsub Welcome back, boy!
Glad to see @sniffingyoursocks isn't the only one wearing a chastity cage 8-)
Of course he isn't the only one. I'm already two weeks into my current lockup in the device. :oops:

I enjoyed the final part of this book and of course I'm looking forward to the next part. The sleeping arrangements Shawn created for Steven's last night were a good choice! He didn't want to wake up and that's usually a sign Steven is comfortable.

I'm really happy to see that Joshua is still a happy person after the ordeal he was put through. And I'm glad he and Steven have exchanged phone numbers. The shared experience at the hands of the other jocks has established a bond between the boys.

Things to be afraid of:
Shawn's pictures of Steven

Things to look forward to:
Quality time for Nick and Steven
Staying in touch with Josh
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a great ending to part VI.

Nice to see that Steven has somewhat modified his impression of Shawn although also a reminder that they still have some unfinished business.

It's always great when you return to the story's roots with some sleepbag bondage. Despite my stated misgivings, the scenario you describe does sound, to quote Steven, perfection!

A shame we didn't get a full set of good byes but I guess we did get the one we really wanted! Hopefully we will be seeing more of Josh in the future - I think Steven has found a true friend there.

It's been a fantastic little interlude with lots of fun new characters and some great bondage and torments. A bit of justice still needs distributing though! Wonderful, kinky story telling as always!

So glad Nick is back (complete with a great final picture!) He doesn't seem to have changed!

(I'm going to resist the urge to start a debate on first floor vs ground floor (but it should definitely be ground floor!)) :D
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Congrats [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Again you have posted a great book to this tale. I believe that this one book has stirred so many new and existing readers to comment. It really sealed the deal and got everyone talking. I enjoyed that very much. Took me a bit, but I have read the chapters I missed and their corresponding comments!

Loved how the book concluded, though thought that after the jocks discovered the bait and switch they would have wanted to discuss with Josh too. But nooooo nooooo they just wanted to provide him some aromatherapy. :lol:

After all Steven had to endure, wrongly at that, he should have retaliated against Shawn for his final tie up! That was harsh. If it were me I would have turned all lawyer mode on him and unleashed that Nick didn't ok the aroma torture, or Phil's cruelties, or Shawn's blackmail.....Then that may have just backfired and ended up with Shawn's sock used on me once again.. :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really loved that book with Shawn and his incredibly hot and devious roommates! The sad thing is you said the next book is going to be the LAST BOOK! I can't imagine living in a world without more Bound and Gagged to look forward to! I hope Steven continues to tell his story reallllllly slow to make this last as long as possible! Really looking forward to what you have planned for your big finale. I'm sure it is going to STINK (the good kind ;))
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention]

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, guys.
Looking forward to hearing from more of you over the coming days!

I've very much enjoyed producing Book VI and telling you all about this period in Steven's journey.
When placed next to the previous books of the saga, this 60-chapter long part definitely stands out as being the most light hearted and drama-free of them all. Definitely a nice change of pace for everyone involved (you, me, Steven).

As [mention]socjuc[/mention] pointed out, we've had an impressive number of new readers and reviewers join our ranks since the start of this volume. And we've also had the pleasure of enjoying some very varied reactions from the readership, all of which have been very amusing for myself and some of the more passive readers 8-)

After months of depression and a month and a half cooped up at Nick's place, Steven's bizarre week has yielded some interesting results.

- He's made a friend.
- He's developed some sort of begrudging appreciation for Shawn.
- He met some nice guys, and some not so nice ones.
- He learned about a new way to please Nick in bed.
- He got to sample a LOT of footwear and has been able to complete his Foot Odour Chart as a result of that.
- He got to sniff the absolute BEST smelling shoes of them all (Kyle's) and also the BIGGEST (Mike's).
- He got a bit of an ego boost from Chris.
- Last but not least, he got to personally take care of washing Phil's four-week-old, festering stench-bundles!

I don't know about you guys, but I call that productive week! ;)

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago The sad thing is you said the next book is going to be the LAST BOOK! I can't imagine living in a world without more Bound and Gagged to look forward to! I hope Steven continues to tell his story reallllllly slow to make this last as long as possible!

Aw don't be sad, buddy.
Steven still has quite a lot of stuff to tell you. And given the amount of time it takes me to complete a book, you'll have all of 2021 to enjoy his ongoing adventures. Who knows? If you guys are so adamant about seeing this tale continue, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.
Still, we have a lot of material left to cover before we get to that point.

I honestly never thought we'd have so many readers and reviewers after 240 chapter.
Seriously, you guys are the best.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really liked the last three chapters . I want to see phillip get punished for what he did to steven. Get a taste of his own medicine . I like that all the guys where nice to Steven after they found out about the switch. Steven made another new friend .
SquashMeDown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquashMeDown »

All the "buttaction" happening in chapter was so hot! Every time there's underwear instead of socks really grabs my attention :) Also, even though I know it's not what most guys like I'm thankful for he occasional farts you throw in here and there ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] I also love the underwear gagging . And the farting .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG - BOOK VII *

PROLOGUE
Saturday, May 23 (7:15 AM)

The first subconscious reaction I had upon seeing my overly-handsome blond lover was to light my face up with a smile.

Seeing me for the first time since his departure back on Tuesday, the man whose bed I shared locked eyes on my approaching form and tried to match the enthusiasm on my face. He tried to but failed.

His attempt at smiling lasted only about a second before a far more stoic and solemn expression covered his face.
I tried not to give his apparent lack of enthusiasm too much meaning, but even though I knew the last few days had been particularly trying for him, the lack of joy in his eyes stung me as though a sharp blade had just pierced through my heart.

Something was wrong, that much was obvious.
The loss of his aunt must've had a much more dire impact on him than what he'd previously told me over the phone.
Why else would he look so grim and unenthused about seeing me again?

When Shawn and I finally made it up to the stony-faced man, Nick extended his arms around me and hugged me close to his chest. He looked at my face for a moment, cupped my chin up and then ran a gloved finger against my cheek. But aside from that, I was paid virtually no attention.

The two cousins spent a few minutes chatting, during which Shawn asked Nick if he was okay, and Nick simply brushed those concerns aside.

"I'm sorry about this whole thing. I know this was kinda last minute to ask of you, but after all that shit that happened with Brad last month, I didn't wanna leave this guy alone." Nick stated, speaking about me and my supposed inability to defend myself.

"Seriously bro, you don't need to apologize. I'm there for you." Shawn answered. "Besides it was kinda fun having the little guy around. We had a good time together and even got to make friends with Josh." he continued, immediately causing Nick to smirk, shake his head and scoff at the news of my budding friendship. That in itself was confirmation that the two of them had previously met, or that the two of them at least knew of each other.

"How's your mom taking it?" the younger hunk suddenly asked, taking the discussion back into more serious territory.

Nick sighed.
"She's pretty shaken up." he admitted.

"And what about you? You sure you're okay?" Shawn pressed, sounding as unconvinced as I was about the hardened façade his older cousin was putting up.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine." Nick answered, obviously doing his best to hide the fact that he was morally exhausted and physically downtrodden. Shawn might've bought into Nick's words, but I didn't. I'd known his cousin for a very long time now, and there was something completely off about his composure. If felt forced, desperate and artificial somehow.
This was not the same man who left us four days ago.
Well he was, but he just seemed...different.

"I uh...I haven't slept much since Tuesday. But I uh...I'll be taking it easy this weekend. We're gonna go camping with Zack and umm...hopefully we'll have some fun." *Sigh* "Anyways...we should probably get going." Nick said, extending a hand towards his cousin and pulling the young hunk into a tight bro hug.

"Thanks again, buddy. I owe you one." he added, causing the college stud to ruffle my hair up and wish me fun on my weekend camping trip.

I was visibly concerned about Nick, but I nonetheless offered Shawn a somewhat subdued smile before following the older hunk out of the apartment complex and saying goodbye.

I was so happy to be on my way home.
But the man whose roof I lived under was hardly recognizable at this point.
Don't get me wrong. Physically, he was as gorgeous and as attractive as ever.
Even though he was walking towards the pickup truck and had his large, leather-clad back to me, I could hardly contain the excitement I felt at being back under his care again.

But his face and the general aura that radiated from his person betrayed just how deeply the loss of his aunt and the ensuing breakdown of his mother was affecting him.

This was a very awkward and sad moment for me. It was a sad moment for the two of us.
I was overjoyed to see him and wanted so much to support him in this difficult time. But the man's shell was almost impossible to crack. I wanted to help. I wanted to be there for him. But how could I be there if he wouldn't even let me?

Nick got in the driver's seat and placed my travel bag in the back of the truck.
I got in and wanted very badly to pull down the pop-up seat that separated the two of us, just so that I could sit closer to him. But my lover's continued silence and the invisible buffer that continued filling the air between us incited me to simply stay on the passenger side seat and remain quiet.

The drive home wasn't very long.
The weather was cold and grey; much like the atmosphere in the truck, mind you.

We hit a lot of red lights, but being early on a Saturday morning, there was nary a car on the road.

I kept looking at my phone, ignoring the fact that I didn't have a data plan and still hoping to receive a text message from Josh somehow. We could text each other through Messenger or WhatsApp, but I'd have to be home and connected to the wireless home network to actually receive or send out messages.

Aside from the truck wipers occasionally ridding the windshield of stray raindrops, and aside from my boyfriend's leather gloves creaking noisily against the hard, polished steering wheel, the journey home was uneventful and virtually devoid of sound.

All in all, it was a very sad and dreary way to start the day.

Nick and I didn't always see eye to eye.
We didn't always agree with or even understand each other.
But the one thing we did share though, was love.

And you know what they say, right?
Love endures all things.

This was indeed a very difficult and trying moment for the two of us.
But much like all of the other roadblocks life kept throwing in our path, we'd overcome this.

And so the journey continues.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I almost forgot about poor Nick's situation. Hopefully Steven and Zack can help bring him through to the other side of his grief.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very sad chapter. I really want to give Nick a big hug and tell him everything will be OK. He's caught in the classic 'real men don't cry' trap. I really hope he will have the courage to open up to Steven - they both need that to happen and it will take their relationship to a much deeper level. Sometimes Nick is the one who needs protecting and looking after and there's no shame in that.

We come for the bondage and gags, we stay for the story and characters. A great setup for the start of part VII. I can't wait

Finally, a shout out for use of the word 'nary'! I love slightly archaic words!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I really liked this prologue, it showed so much character depth with just little time. I'm hoping more in this is brought out and we get to see Steven and Nick really connect more. Also excited for the camping trip!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Not going to lie I've kind of been waiting for nick to come back into the picture, even if it is under such sad circumstances. But this can lead to some amazing character moments for these two and build their relationship even stronger.

Cant wait for what comes up next BF. You've really outdone yourself with this story.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I do hope Nick knows to open up about this, it’s rough not actually going over feelings that are being problematic. This may hopefully be the area where Steven shines, this may really strengthen their relationship.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

A sad chapter I hope Steven can help cheer him up .
SquashMeDown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquashMeDown »

After reading this Chapter 209 I have a sneaking suspicion that the dreaded Phil will take advantage of the situation... And I'm really not a fan of that guy lol. Had I been Steven I'd happily stay at Shawns place if that meant I'd be out of Phils way.
SquashMeDown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquashMeDown »

Kyle may be straight, but that doesn't mean he won't enjoy a nice tongue up his ass. The few guys i've been with who were "straight" said that was the best thing they've ever had. And Kyle hopefully knows what's up.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

SquashMeDown wrote: 3 years ago After reading this Chapter 209 I have a sneaking suspicion that the dreaded Phil will take advantage of the situation... And I'm really not a fan of that guy lol. Had I been Steven I'd happily stay at Shawns place if that meant I'd be out of Phils way.
Phil, take advantage of a situation, never! He's only just getting started!

That's some pretty quick reading if you only started after joining. You must be having fun!

Always great to have some new thoughts on the board.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic