BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Very very interesting chapter, seeing the dynamics of the two relationships is rather interesting. Personally, I, once again, would question and disagree with Steven's thoughts. His view of Jeremy is unfair and remarkedly rude and disrespectful, from blaming him for Nick and his rocky start, to calling it unfair that the young lad would have Zack. Steven needs to get over himself and stop living in a fantasy world. Let the boi be.

Jeremy was also rather disrespectful, he had his reasons, I believe. But reacting coldly like that is not the level of respect he should give a Master. It seems Zack is much warmer to Jeremy, but still uses the level of control that Jeremy had wanted with Brad. You could tell that Nick's sexual appetite was building with days over days and eventually, he just couldn't take waiting. Hope to see more scent play stuff, making Steven thoroughly regret wanting the two smelly hunks in bed.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

*incoherent screaming of happiness*
Jeremy as Zack's "little prince" in his collar and cuffs!!!! Oh my goodness! I want a piece of that cute little sub!

I dunno, maybe as a Dom I have a different perspective, but I don't think Jeremy had anything to apologize for - even if it was for the best, Nick literally kidnapped him against his will, and drugged him. If anything, Nick should be the one apologizing and inquiring as to whether he has Jeremy's forgiveness Besides, I still kinda dislike the idea of doms expecting deference or submission because they're physically intimidating. Respect should be earned, not expected.

And of course, Zack is cemented as the hottest guy in the series (in my opinion). Steven's thoughts about Nick's hypermasculinity summed it up best. I prefer a more refined Prince Charming to a rough Beast.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago If anything, Nick should be the one apologizing and inquiring as to whether he has Jeremy's forgiveness Besides, I still kinda dislike the idea of doms expecting deference or submission because they're physically intimidating. Respect should be earned, not expected.
Although I agree with everything you said, this is something I wanted to highlight. A Dom should indeed earn respect and Jeremy's cold reaction should be food for thought, instead of a punishable offence.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great to see the old gang back together and the interactions between them. Jeremy's reaction to Nick is completely understandable - there could be some interesting conflict there. Also interesting to see how Steven's jealousy will manifest itself.

Loving Zach's get-up and the fact that Jeremy has matching collar and cuffs. I still don't trust Zach though - is that ice just for the beer?

Nice to see the jawbreaker making a welcome return.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

swoon

He's back! Damn, that outfit, those gloves! I can totally understand Steven getting turned on by simply being close to Zack. :oops:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It definitely felt good to take a week off from Steven's drama, but I'm real glad to get back to it now.
Seems like a lot of you are as happy as Steven is with seeing Zack again. Those of you who signed up or starting reading relatively recently probably don't realise this, but it's been over nine months since most of the readers here had a chapter featuring Zack!

CorbD91 wrote: 3 years ago He's back! Damn, that outfit, those gloves! I can totally understand Steven getting turned on by simply being close to Zack. :oops:
Yes he is. I'm glad you like those big gantlet gloves, buddy.
Seems like you're on the same wavelength as Steven right now 8-)

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Steven seems to highlight the fact that Nick's jacket looks almost ridiculous at every chance he gets. While Steven picked it himself!
Steven may have picked it, but that doesn't mean it's not ridiculous ;)
Nick's puffer - as shown in my profile pic - is overstuffed to the point of looking outrageous anywhere outside the North/South Pole and Mt.Everest. I think it's clear that the story is set in a location with a relatively cool climate, but that really doesn't warrant the jacket Steven asked Nick to wear on this camping trip.

Like a lot of you guys, our young protagonist finds it's incredibly hot and masculine, but Nick wearing that thing makes absolutely no sense considering what time of the year it is for them.

Here's Steven holding it up for you to see.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Steven seems to highlight the fact that Nick's jacket looks almost ridiculous at every chance he gets. While Steven picked it himself!
Steven may have picked it, but that doesn't mean it's not ridiculous ;)
Nick's puffer - as shown in my profile pic - is overstuffed to the point of looking outrageous anywhere outside the North/South Pole and Mt.Everest. I think it's clear that the story is set in a location with a relatively cool climate, but that really doesn't warrant the jacket Steven asked Nick to wear on this camping trip.

Like a lot of you guys, our young protagonist finds it's incredibly hot and masculine, but Nick wearing that thing makes absolutely no sense considering what time of the year it is for them.

Here's Steven holding it up for you to see.

I don’t think Nick would look ridiculous in anything, he’d look damn hot in that puffer that’s for sure. Besides it not anymore ridiculous than those oversized and overstuffed sleeping bags Nick brings along
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I just love how overfilled it looks! But yeah, it's definitely understandable that it looks absolutely ridiculous in a region with a moderate climate. Still, it looks hot.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm just loving how perfectly it captures the double meaning of the word 'hot'! Yes, I know I'm a word geek! :ugeek:
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

OH GOD! I would move Heaven and Earth just to be in Jeremy's place and become Zack's little prince! :oops:
Btw very nice chapter, I am very happy to see Zack after such a long time! :)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'll refrain from going on another rant about Nick, and instead just share that I'm so happy to see Jeremy and Zack! I have a feeling it's going be an interesting trip ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see so many of you fawning over Nick and Zack's respective attires.
Chapter 250 is right around the corner.

In the meantime, be sure not to miss my latest tale:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11925
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 250 - WHEELS OF PROGRESS
Saturday, May 23 (5:30 PM)

Romance was quite possibly one of the last things on Nick's mind right now.
The pretense he'd given Zack about wanting to tour the area with me was only that, a pretense.
There'd be no mushy time, no sightseeing and no gallivanting around the lake. Only sex.

After five days of not having fucked me, the blue eyed Beast who's bed I shared only had a singular objective in mind; to plant his fertile seed as deep as he could inside me.

When I'd first seen my boyfriend's erection six weeks ago, I told you that it would become my worst enemy. And indeed it had.
In his nakedness, the man was godlike and gorgeous. Standing at two meters tall and with shoulders almost as broad as a doorway, the sight of him made me weak to my knees and caused me to moan with envy. The tool between his legs though, was a thing of terror. The past weeks had done nothing to diminish my fear or change my mind of that.

My boyfriend's absolutely massive tree-trunk thighs greeted me when he pulled his trackies down.
The sight of them alone was frightening to say the least, but not nearly as frightening as the sight of that 8-inch slab of meat that quickly sprung up to impale my face.

Nick tried lowering my mouth on his engorged cockhead, but with no hand to hold it steady the just thing throbbed angrily and bobbed around as though it had a mind of it's down. His cock was as thick as a cucumber and the gaping piss slit at the tip of his enormous knob flared and salivated at the prospect of forcing it's way inside me.

My face was lowered, but the stallion's raging boner missed it's mark. Instead of impaling my mouth like he wanted it to, his throbbing shaft smeared it's wet, sticky precum across my lips, cheeks and forehead. I groaned in protest, but my hair was immediately yanked up and I received a very hard smack on the cheek for my troubles.

"Quiet!" Nick barked, pointing a gloved finger straight at my face and looking absolutely menacing with his black sports cap and that incredibly overstuffed black puffer jacket on.

My head was pushed back down, and this time the brute held his shaft with one hand to make sure it got into my mouth properly.

"There. That'll fuckin' shut you up." he growled, no doubt getting some sort of kick out of seeing me choke and gag on his oversized meat.

Nick was right thought. His extremely hefty horse dick did shut me up rather well. And even though we both knew my attempts to please him this way were practically pointless, the man just sat there and watched patiently as I struggled and failed to cope with his girth and size.

I spent the next ten minutes trying to work my tongue around his engorged member and trying to appease it somehow, but my continued efforts to do so yielded absolutely no results.

When the beastly brute attempted to slide his tool even deeper inside my orifice, I cracked and broke down into a uncontrollable fit of gagging and coughing. Nick just watched and failed to show any sympathy for my plight.

"What's that, boi? Tryin' to say something?" he asked, purposefully ignoring the fact that I couldn't speak or cope with his size.

"Mnnn ggh mmpph uhggmph mnnph." I cried out, desperately trying to tell him I couldn't take any more.
I didn't even have close to half his length in my mouth that my gag reflex was already kicking into full gear.

"Yeah, choke on it. I'm gonna fuckin' empty my balls down your throat." he threatened, keeping my mouth firmly impaled on his shaft whilst shutting his eyes tight and resting the back of his head against the leather headrest.

Nick's dick was so big that my lips felt like they were gonna tare open and just rip at the seams.
I struggled to keep my teeth off his intrusion, but my jaw felt like it was going to snap and break off any minute now.
Breathing was almost impossible, but every breath I did manage to take carried the potent scent of my lover's manhood, which made sense considering my nostrils were left flaring just inches above his ginormous crotch bush.

The ordeal lasted another five minutes before the puffer-clad King finally lost interest in my mouth.
The adventure wasn't quite over though. Quite the opposite.

A cold presence almost immediately made itself manifest around my left wrist.
My arm were yanked up, and then I felt the same coolness on my other wrist as well.

By the time I'd stopped coughing and came to my senses again, Nick had already cuffed both my hands to the steering wheel and had climbed out of the pick-up truck and shut the door behind him.

I lifted my tear-lined face up to see where he was going, but when I saw him making his way over to the passenger side door and felt him pull my legs and feet out of the vehicle, I put A and B together and knew exactly what he had in mind.
He was gonna fuck me, right here, right now.

I struggled against the steel cuff restraints, but the 248-pound brute's leathered hands grabbed my diminutive waist and pulled the lower half of my body out of his truck as much as the police grade handcuffs would permit.

With my stomach lying flat on the passenger-side seat and my hands cuffed far out in front of me, Nick had easy access to my rear, which was left perfectly position at the entrance of the door opening. My toes brushed against the forest floor, but even as I cried out for him to stop, the brutish man tore my shoes off, yanked my pants down and spread my legs apart before stepping in right behind me. He was gonna take me doggy style.

I felt his huge, rock-hard boner rub against my bum crack, and felt the front of his his massive, oak-tree sized thighs close up on both sides of my own.

Nick spat on his gloved hands and quickly went about getting the tip of his oversized erection wet.
It wasn't lube, but it would've have to do. At least, that's what he probably told himself.

I pulled at my shackles and closed my eyes tight to try and prepare for the inevitable. But the blue eyed goliath who called himself my Master offered no apology for what he was doing. He simply entered me, without any lube and without any foreplay.

He held onto my waist with both hands, and just drove his hips right into me, grunting and growling as he tore into my tight hole. His stupidly bulbous puffer jacket swooshed noisily as he forced his monstrous boner in and out of my hurting orifice. In and out. In and out.

I screamed in agony, but the Beast didn't stop.

He wanted to spill his seed inside me.
No, he needed to spill his seed inside me.

Fortunately for me, the sound of my cries and the severity of my pleading quickly got the better of him, and Nick showed an uncharacteristic level of mercy by pulling out of me, reaching into the truck and uncuffing my hands from the steering wheel.

"Shhhh. Come here." he purred, pulling me out of the vehicle and wrapping his jaw-droppingly massive, puffer-clad arms around me. "Shhhh. Calm down, babe. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just need to fuck you." he spoke, pressing the back of my body against his warm torso and preparing to tear my back hole open a second time.

"No! No, Nick. No. Stop. Please. I don't wanna do it here..." I cried out and whimpered, tears streaming down my face as I struggled to cope with the pain and physical trauma his brief intrusion had caused me.

The man tried comforting me again by telling me that I was safe and that he was gonna hold me close, but I kept crying out and telling him to stop, having no desire to be fucked out in the woods like this.

"Babe. We won't be alone tonight. I won't be able to fuck you. I have to take you now." he growled, rapidly losing patience at the fact that he had to spell things out for me.

Nick was right in that it would've been a bit awkward for the two of us to fuck whilst being in the same tent as our hosts tonight. But to be frank, I just didn't care. I didn't wanna be taken like this. Not without being properly lubed up and not without him properly preparing me and easing me into it.

I cried out again and tried to reason with him, but the big, blond muscle-beast just clamped his massive gloved hand over my face and took me anyway.

Nick fucked me for several minutes like that, holding me tight against him and giving me no choice and no say in the matter. It was wrong, but he obviously didn't see it as such. In his mind, I was his and could be taken me wherever and whenever he saw fit. Some of you may not agree with this, but I accepted that. Him taking me wherever and whenever was not the issue here. Rather, it was the sheer roughness and brutally of it that I couldn't accept.

I knew his balls were full to bursting and I knew that it had been almost a week since he'd last spilled his seed inside me. But the man was endowed with the biggest, heftiest dick I'd even laid eyes on, and he was well over a hundred pounds heavier than I was. I had trouble dealing with his size and staying conscious even when fully lubed up and comfortably lying in his bed, so imagine how painful and agonizing it was being taken by force like this, out in the middle of nowhere and without any proper lubricant to help his entry.

In short, to rough and to painful to bare.

Much to my great surprise though, the man didn't get to spill his seed inside me that evening.
He could've, but he didn't.

After roughly three minutes of brutal force-fucking, my oversized boyfriend pulled his gargantuan dick out of me and a breathed out a frustrated huff in my ear.

"This is no fun." he growled, still holding me tight in his arms but apparently having lost the will to fuck me.

I sobbed and lay limp and broken, coughing and panting in an attempt to recover from the short but violent ordeal he'd put me through.

Nick tried letting me go, but I couldn't stand on my own two feet at that point.
I was in such pain and felt so weak that he had to pull my pants up for me and lift me back up into the seat of his truck.

The man tossed my shoes in with me and muttered a curse before slamming my door shut and walking around the front of the vehicle and up to the driver-side seat.

I just sat there, curled up into a fetal position and sobbed uncontrollably.
I thought we were just gonna drive back up to camp or something, but Nick merely sat in his seat and said nothing. He had a great deal of thinking to do.

We must've been sitting there for a good ten minutes before he finally opened his mouth and spoke to me again.

"I've never been with someone who didn't like being fucked by me." the blue eyed man suddenly admitted. "I've been with a ton of chicks, but even the more difficult ones were hornier than you." he continued, slowly massaging his temples as if trying to relieve himself of a growing headache.

That headache was me of course.
The man was smart, but I was the equation he couldn't quite figure out.

Being completely faithful to my uncommunicative self, I continued sitting there and sniffling back stray tears; not knowing what to say and not wanting to say anything. That seemed to frustrate my boyfriend even more.

"Babe. Talk to me!" he pleaded. "What do you want?! You want me to sweep you off your feet and bring you to a five star hotel? You want me to treat you like a fuckin' princess and lather you with kisses each time I feel like planting my babies inside you?" he pressed, the tone of his voice implying that the mere suggestion of those things sounded absolutely ridiculous to him.

I didn't even think before replying. When I heard those words come out of his mouth, the first thing I thought was "Damn, those things sound great." So I just nodded my head and curled up into an even tighter ball, to shield myself from what I feared would be an incredulous reaction.

No response came my way.
At least, not an immediate one.

Nick just looked at me for a good thirty seconds before taking hold of my arms and pulling them away from my face.

"You're serious?" the man asked, looking at me incredulously as I nodded again and brought a hand up to wipe my tear-lined face.

Another moment of silence reigned between us before my man planted his head back against his leather headrest and looked up into nothingness.

It took quite a while for him to look at me again, but when he did, it was to pull me close to his torso and press my face up against his warm chest. "Come here." he whispered, after letting out a great huff and wrapping his huge puffer-clad arms around me.

"You want me to be nicer and more gentle with you in bed?" he asked, to which I whimpered in submission and nodded my head 'yes'.

He kissed the top of my head gently.

"You want some more mushy stuff, don't you?" he pressed, once again eliciting a positive yet highly submissive response from me.

A few seconds of silenced passed, before I once again felt the familiar presence of his lips puckering up against the top of my head.

"Alright, babe. You know I'm not the mushiest guy around. I...I can't be like Zack. But it if means that much to you, I'll try." he promised, kissing my head a third time and keeping his nose buried in my hair even as he wrapped his arms even tighter around me.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. Sometimes I...I kinda forget that you're so small. Are you gonna be okay?" he asked, apologizing to me for the first time in his life and actually sounding genuinely worried about me.

"Yes, Sir." I answered, keeping my head low and speaking in the softest, most submissive voice I could muster.

"I hate it when you cry." the buff man suddenly admitted. "I don't wanna hurt you, babe. You mean the world to me." he continued, quickly making me realise that he had stopped fucking me for fear that he'd actually injured me.

Making me scream and groan in pain had never stopped him from shooting his seed inside me before. But my cries hadn't been purely driven by pain this time. They'd been more desperate than that. And as manly and as brutish as he sometimes was, Nick wasn't completely out of sync or oblivious to the signals I sent him.

"When we get home...I promise I'll make it up to you." he spoke, kissing the top of my head again and nuzzling his face in my hair.

I sniffled back another tear and nodded my head approvingly at the sound of those words.
Whatever that promise entailed and as long as it didn't involve him spending more money on me, I'd be looking forward to it. But above all else, I wanted my man to learn from the experience.

Like I said, I had no qualms about him being in charge of our sex life. No qualms at all. I also knew he couldn't be like Zack, and I didn't want him to be that way. I just needed him to keep our size difference in mind and I needed him to go easy on me. I wanted to be warmed up and coaxed into it. Not savagely taken and brutally fucked. My body couldn't handle that, and neither could my mind.

"We do have one problem though." Nick eventually pointed out, drawing my attention towards the outline of his ginormous, angry cock which was trying to tear it's way out of his paper-thin nylon trackies.

We had a serious problem, indeed.

Nick actually surprised me by offering to take me away and drive us to a luxury hotel right then and now. I thought he was kidding at first, but he really wasn't.

"Don't worry about Zack. We have all summer to camp with him and Jeremy." he spoke, trying to reassure me that everything would be okay and that his friend wouldn't be upset with us leaving the campsite and escaping on a much-needed romantic getaway.

I thought about it for a bit, but then I shook my head no before telling him I'd rather stay here and enjoy the outdoors with him. The man asked if I was sure that's what I wanted, and I nodded my head to confirm that indeed it was.

Escaping to a couple's retreat was tempting, but not as tempting as camping with Jeremy and Zack.

"Babe, there's no way I can last two more nights. Not with you inside inside my sleeping bag with me." he warned, causing me to once again look at the colossal nylon tent that stood up between his ridiculously large thighs. Fuck, he was big.

"I really wish we'd brought our own tent." he cursed. "I'm gonna have to wait for them to fall asleep before taking you. And you're gonna have to be really quiet about it too, babe." he explained. "You gonna be okay with that?"

"Yes, Sir." I answered, nodding once more to let him know I understood what he was saying.

"I need you to be honest with me, babe. Did you enjoy the first time we fucked?" he asked, speaking about out first night under the stars.

"Yes, Sir. Very much, Sir." I immediately answered, wanting him to know just how much I enjoyed and treasured that special night we'd spent together.

"You don't mind being fucked inside my mummy sleeping bag?"

"No, Sir. I don't." I assured him.

"Haha, good." he chuckled, sounding a little relieved at hearing me say that. "I know it's not a five star hotel, but at least it keeps you real warm and safe, doesn't it?"

I nodded my head again and smiled a bit. "Yes, Sir. It does, Sir."

"That's what you like, eh babe? Feeling warm and safe?" he asked, still holding me nice and tight in his powerful, strong arms.

"Yes, Master." I submissively answered, sniffling back another stray tear and finally allowing the man understand why I'd made such a huge fuss about being fucked in the woods a few minutes ago.

I didn't want to be taken like this. I didn't wanna be used and fucked like some worthless street whore.
I wanted him to make love to me. Love. Not just sex.

Nick stayed silent for a good minute after that.
But from the tone of his voice when he spoke to me again, I knew he'd gotten the message. We were on the same wavelength now. He understood the error of his ways.

"Okay, babe. Okay. Shhhh. Daddy understands now. Daddy understands..." he assured me, kissing the top of my head gently and holding me tight against him for another five minutes before slowly letting go.

After a bit more talking and reconciling, I asked Nick if were going to drive up to the lake, but he told me that we'd see the lake tomorrow and that we should probably get back to camp and join our hosts for supper. He was right of course, and that's exactly what we ended up doing.

I curled up on the small pop-up seat and lay my head down on my Master's extremely hefty right thigh.
Nick placed his gloved hand on my head and softly massaged it whilst slowly driving us back to the campsite where Zack and Jeremy awaited.

Our relationship had hit a small bump tonight, but for some reason it seemed as though we'd finally made some progress.

I loved the man very much, and he loved me.
I knew there'd be more rocky patches down the road, but we'd face them together and sort things out just like we always had.
And if things worked out the way I hoped they would, our mutual understanding of each other would continue to grow, and so too would the love that held us together and cemented our union. For love was the strongest of emotions, and above all else love always prevailed.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT ON MY LATEST TALE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11925

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, so I get that Nick has more experience with the ladies than the fellas, but come on! If you have a horse dick and a high libido, you gotta have lube on you at all times! Seriously, Nick - stick it in the glove compartment for easy access! Even if you consider Steven your property, it's gonna be a real boner-killer if you injure him or yourself from a lack of lube!

PSA aside, (and ignoring the clear consent issues that Steven glosses over) I am proud of Nick for finally getting his sub to open up and communicate for once. And maybe it's the horniness talking, but his willingness to accommodate Steven's needs are really sweet and I smiled when he said Steven meant the world to him.

I do hope that he and Steven are on the road to a greater level of communication and understanding that will allow them to grow as a couple and as individuals.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Poor Steven, that was traumatic! When Nick is horny, he turns into a brutal beast and I don't think Steven deserves to be treated like that. I was really shocked by Nick still going on and on while Steven clearly indicated he didn't like it. I actually thought: this is going to be the end of the relationship, right here, right now. But in the end, it seems they emerged stronger. I hope Steven has learned to communicate his feelings/thoughts more clearly and I hope Nick learned that he should at all times have a tube of lube with him and that he should be more gentle.

This chapter has convinced me that my choice for Zack (and not Nick) is the right one. Even Nick himself says so:
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years agoAlright, babe. You know I'm not the mushiest guy around. I...I can't be like Zack. But it if means that much to you, I'll try.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A challenging chapter. As has happened before Nick's cock takes over and he pushes things too far. Very disappointing to see him push on despite clear visual and verbal indications that Steven was not OK. At least he does eventually stop even if this is because it is no fun for him rather than because it is no fun for Steven.

I think Steven is a bit too quick to forgive Nick, although this is a pattern in their relationship. From the discussion afterwards it does seem as though this might have been a learning point for Nick. He actually gets Steven to open up and talk about what he wants from the sex rather than just seeing him as an object to be used. He does seem genuinely concerned about Steven and what he has done to him.

Nick says lots of nice and comforting things but the proof will be if he follows up on his words. Hopefully this is the start of some more open communication between the pair.

I know I have the same positive bias towards Nick as Steven does but I want their relationship to work out. They are still very new to all this. People make mistakes, what matters is that they learn from them and grow as a person as a result.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Oof, what a chapter...

Okay first off, Steven is so frustrating with his ignorance to and easily forgiving Nick's behavior, but he's in love so I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon. It's interesting, I've never really encountered people with a relationship like Nick and Steven's: even with those who are so strict when it comes to dom/master and sub/slave roles, there's always a way out or a way to stop things, whether a word or signal or something. With these two, I could understand Steven not having much of a say when it comes to being tied/gagged, sleeping, or servicing someone's feet; but when it comes to sex, I don't think he should be silenced (metaphorically). If it's not a playful or bratty no, but rather a clear no of distress or anguish, then that should be respected.

And Nick...he's so frustrating too. I mean the whole "I forgot how small you are" is BS, the dude is huge and surrounds himself with huge guys, he's like constantly reminded of Steven being smaller than him. And not lubing up...I know he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt Steven, but the fact that he was so horny that he didn't seem to think or even care to lube up is concerning, especially with how experienced he is. I mean if he was going as hard with women as he was with Steven, I doubt there wasn't a similar reaction.

But I'm going to be more optimistic and say that this was a real moment of growth for the two of them. Steven was right: it was a rough patch, but one that seemed to put them in a better direction. It sucks that it had to happen like that, but again, it forced them to do what they needed to do (and what I wanted them to do for so long) which was to communicate with one another. Nick pushing Steven to be more open and honest about what he wants is huge, and it's a nice reminder for me that they are, in fact, in a relationship; if it's going to work, then they need to keep communicating and expressing how they feel. I do think Nick just needs to be be consistent with that because five minutes earlier, he was doing the opposite with Steven. But Nick also recognized his own faults; the whole "I'm not mushy" is another BS excuse in my opinion, but he recognizes what he has to do to make it work, and is willing to do what it takes, or at least try...although Yoda would say "do or do not, there is no try" :lol: But as someone who also isn't mushy, I get it. But both Steven and Nick are going to be pushed out of their comfort zone and express themselves, but it'll only strengthen their relationship...and make it a little more healthy.

Perhaps my feelings towards Nick are maybe kinda sorta slightly warming, although it's hard because I feel like he took a step backward and a step forward. But I'm curious to see where they go from here, and hopefully they continue to have moments like these.
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That was difficult to read, I won’t lie I stopped part of the way through it was just too brutal. I’m still unsure how I’m feeling about the developments in the chapter. Let’s just hope lessons have been well and truly learned and the relationship and communication between them grows from here.

On a side note congratulations on 250 chapters of this amazing story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thats a truly impressive feat that must be acknowledged.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm really hoping that Zach becomes the mentor that Nick and Steven need to help guide them through this lifestyle and relationship they have fallen into. We know they value his advice as he tried to help before but things got interrupted.

Hopefully Zach and Jeremy's relationship will act as a positive example.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago I'm really hoping that Zach becomes the mentor that Nick and Steven need to help guide them through this lifestyle and relationship they have fallen into. We know they value his advice as he tried to help before but things got interrupted.

Hopefully Zach and Jeremy's relationship will act as a positive example.
Well put [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] we tend to forget how new to this they are. I too hope that Zack can guide them and be that positive role model they need

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] love this latest chapter .
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak love this latest chapter .

Me too 😬seems as though other readers had a lot of reservations about it. Wondering if my conscience needs some help 😅
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 years ago
Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak love this latest chapter .

Me too 😬seems as though other readers had a lot of reservations about it. Wondering if my conscience needs some help 😅
I'll join the "horny and immoral club" and say it was hot!

Steven needs to learn his place and not expect it to be all romantic all the time. That is just not how Nick is. Now, Steven is right about the lube. When Nick is that big, lube is 100% necessary. Just spit is not enough, so I understand his hesitation there. Still as Nick's sub he needs to be available to Nick when Nick needs him to be and Steven seems to think the opposite. I don't agree with Nick forcing himself on Steven, but Steven also needs to get over this fear of fucking unless they are in a castle surrounded by flower petals.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 251 - THE JOB OFFER
Saturday, May 23 (6:30 PM)

As soon as we got back to camp, Nick parked the truck next to his friend's SUV and slowly picked my left hand up in his much larger gloved hands before kissing the top of it.

I watched as the two-meter-tall puffer-clad King stepped out of the vehicle and watched as he made his way over to my side of the truck. I was in the process of trying to put my shoes back on when the blue eyes beast opened the passenger-side door and took my shoes from me. "Give me you foot." he commanded, taking hold of my ankles and slipping my brand new running shoes on my own two feet for me.

He laced them up, knotted them, double-knotted them and then triple-knotted them. His tight leather gloves creaked noisily as his superbly thick fingers went about knotting the diminutive shoestrings up.

I felt pathetic. I felt like a child, but for some reason I loved it when he took care of me like this.

The man surprised me again, this time by lifting his right hand up in the air and showing me the flat of his very large, leathery palm. I placed my hand in his, he wrapped his fingers around it, and then gently helped me climb out of his pick-up truck.

The moment my feet touched ground again, a searing pain shot across my rear. My back entrance ached like it never had before, and I immediately found myself dealing with the uncontrollable urge to clench my butt cheeks tightly together.

"Can you walk, babe? D'you want me to carry you?" the giant man asked, holding my hand in his and stopping his ascent up the dusty dirt road.

I shook my head no and told him I was okay, but after a few more steps and a failed attempt at hiding the pain and discomfort I currently felt, the extremely built-up muscleman scooped me up off the ground and carried me all the way up to camp, like a newlywed bride on her wedding day.

My first instinct was to squirm and whimper for him to let me down. But as soon as the pain subsided and the downright humiliating aspect of being carried up to camp wore off, I willfully surrendered to my man's powerful arms and nuzzled my face up inside the warmth of his neck. I didn't have to worry about anyone thinking any less of me. We were among friends here.

"Ah, there you guys are! I was beginning to think we'd have to start supper without you." Zack joked as Nick and I finally made it back to camp.

"Yeah, sorry we took so long. Steven and I had some...things to sort out." Nick answered, whilst carrying me up to the impressive campfire the other hunk was tending to. I was gallantly placed down into one of the two sturdy-looking camping chairs Zack had placed next to the fire and was told to just sit tight and stay out of trouble before being kissed on the head.

The sun was still up but was slowly making it's evening time descent towards the horizon, leaving way to shade, coolness and the songs of crickets, toads and other nocturnal critters. The heat of the flames felt great against my face, and the fact that both Nick and Zack were close by left me with a deep feeling of serenity.

"You guys hungry?" our host asked.

"Famished!" came Nick's almost immediate reply.

"Haha! Good. I'll start roasting the sausages and getting supper ready." Zack told us.

My Master looked about the campsite before asking his friend where Jeremy was. When the brown-haired leather hunk alerted him that his protégé was currently in the process of getting the tent organized and ready for two more occupants, Nick told him he'd go check on the boy's progress and get his own gear laid out and ready for the night. Besides, his expedition sleeping bag needed to be unrolled several hours before bedtime for it's down insulation to loft up properly.

I watched as my ruggedly attractive puffer-clad King marched towards the tent and disappeared inside, leaving both Zack and I to our own devices.

The muscular hockey player pulled his tight-fitting gauntlet gloves off and casually went about tending to the fire and getting the supper ready.

He didn't say anything at first, but once the small barbecue he'd brought with him was powered on and the bacon, sausages and sweet potatoes were laid out on the grill, the two-meter-tall stallion finally sat on his chair and turned his attention toward me.

"Psst." he called out, instantly causing me to tear my eyes off the mesmerizing campfire jig and focus on his gorgeous face and body instead.

I was happy for Jeremy and was genuinely dying to chat with him tonight in the hopes of finding out everything there was to know about his three-week-old relationship with Zack. But had the lad not been there and had he and Zack not been together, I would've been on my hands and knees in front of his man, begging to be collared and owned just as his boy was.

Zack's face was to die for and his size and stature were equally as impressive.
The dark blue denim pants he wore were very large, but the musclebound athlete's ridiculously hefty thighs had the jeans stretched out to full capacity. His super thick biker jacket was also incredibly roomy and tailored to fit broad, triangular-shaped torsos, but Zack's huge chest and shoulders filled the thing up completely and had the jacket sleeves quite literally straining to contain his absolutely colossal arms and biceps.

I'd seen the man in his underwear before, and he was build up like a beast!
So much so that in a contest of strength between him and Nick, I had virtually no idea which one of the two would actually come out on top.

"I wanna talk to you about something." the incredibly handsome man finally spoke. "You know I'm really happy with your friend, right? Jeremy's a really sweet kid, and even though the circumstances surrounding our first meeting weren't exactly...ideal, I'm really glad Nick introduced me to him when he did. I really like the little guy...but he needs some help in the kitchen." Zack explained, before taking a quick pause to lift the barbecue cover up and turn the sausages and potatoes around.

"It's that bad?" I asked, sounding a little surprised but not really knowing what any of this had to do with me.

Zack made a face and scratched the top of his head before begrudgingly admitting that Jeremy's cooking skills weren't exactly great.

"Let's just say that he could really use your help. And so could I." he admitted, flashing me his toothy white grin and chuckling at just how sub par his new boy's usefulness in the kitchen really was.

That was to be expected of course. Jeremy was only nineteen and probably didn't have any experience cooking for anyone before running away from home and moving in with Brad. I did my best not to chuckle too much, but couldn't stop myself from smiling a little at the news of his less-than-adequate cooking skills.

"Okay, yeah. It's not that bad. Haha! But I uh...I still want him to improve a bit. That's where you come in, kiddo. I want you to work with him and help him. You know your way around the kitchen much better than he does, and he could learn a lot from a boy like you." Zack explained, almost immediately causing my cheeks to tingle.

"Hum, Sir...I'm not professionally trained or anything. I only know how to do basic stuff and I'm really not that good and it either." I answered, staying true to my humble self.

The leather-King smirked, rolled his eyes up and scoffed.
"Nick told me you would say that."

"He did?"

"Yes, boi. I'm afraid the grumpy old puffer-man knows you better than you think he does." Zack laughed, affectionately extending his hand around the back of my neck and massaging it with his huge fingers, much like he had the first time he'd laid eyes on my adult-self just a few short weeks ago.

"Nick talks about your cooking all the time, boi. Sometimes he even rubs it in my face by showing me those lunches you prepare for him...not to mention those cute little love notes you slip into his lunch box every now and then." he winked.

My heart skipped a beat and my breathing suddenly turned shallow when the sound of those words left the hockey player smooth mouth.

I'd stopped writing little love notes on Nick's lunch napkins almost three weeks ago. He'd never mentioned anything about it, so after a while I just figured he didn't really care about them. The thought that he actually read them and told Zack about them stung my heart and nearly had me weeping right then and there.

"He...he liked those notes?" I asked, the tone of my voice immediately betraying how shocked and touched I was to hear Zack say what he just said.

The man smirked and nodded his head.
"Yes, boi. Very much so. They're pinned up to the inside of his storage locker at work. Each and every one of them." he spoke.

I tore my eyes off the gorgeous brown-haired stud's face and gazed into the dancing campfire for a bit.
I wanted to smile and say something, but my words suddenly got choked up and tears immediately started streaming out of my eyes. So much so that I had to lower my head down and cover my face with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Oh. Heyyy. Nooo. Kiddo, I'm sorry. I didn't wanna make you cry. Shhhh. It's okay." Zack purred, moving his chair up closer to mine and rubbing my back in a soothing, affectionate manner.

"Why...why didn't he say anything? Why didn't he tell me he liked them?" I cried, sobbing uncontrollably at the fact that my boyfriend was so much softer on the inside than what he allowed himself to show in my presence.

Zack just rubbed my back but offered no answer or explanation.
He simply pulled my chin up with his powerful fingers before giving me a sympathetic look.
"That's just the way he is, boi. I wish I had another answer to give you, but I don't." he offered, causing look down and sob some more.

"He talks about you all the time, Steven. I've known Nick for almost as long as you have, and I know a lot about his exes and his past relationships. The man is very, very happy with you, boi. I've never seen him this satisfied before. I know he's really private and doesn't like to open up about this stuff too much, but he really does love you...a lot. He wouldn't be talking to me about you as much as he does if he didn't." Zack continued. "Listen. I know he hasn't told you this yet, but he thinks that you're the one. He thinks you're his soulmate." the man added, speaking in a low tone so that only he and I could hear.

I looked up at Zack's face, then looked back at the fire again.
The brown-haired hunk wasn't laughing or smiling anymore. He was serious.

I didn't know what to say to that. I didn't know how to respond.
I knew that Nick liked me, but I didn't know he felt that much love for me.

It took a full minute for me to recover from Zack's words.
But the only thing I could bring myself to do at that point was to just sniffle back tears and attempt to stifle my crying.

After allowing me some time to take in the significance of the words he'd just spoken, Zack went back to the original subject of our conversation.

"Anyways, kiddo. About you helping Jeremy, I'm afraid I'm only talking to you about it as a courtesy. Nick and I have been talking to each other about this for the past two weeks now, and he's already agreed to it on your behalf. In other words, my offer is non-negotiable." he chuckled, causing me to smile a little and nod my head 'ok' to let him know I understood.

"I'll be paying you every week until I'm satisfied with Jeremy's progress." he then told me, to which I immediately responded with a "No. No, Sir. You don't need to do that, Sir."

Zack smiled and rolled his eyes again.
"Yes, boy. You'll be paid for you time. Like I said, non-negotiable."

"But, Sir. I'm...I'm not sure what you want me to teach him..." I replied, worried that the man might be expecting too much of me.

"You don't need to teach him anything, Steven. I want you him to work in the kitchen with you. I want you to cook some basic stuff together. He's gonna learn so much just from being with you and helping you out. I don't expect him to turn into a cook overnight. I just know he'd benefit from trying out new recipes and working alongside you. It's gonna be fun, you'll see."

I thought about his offer for a moment, before finally remembering that the decision had pretty much already been made for me.

"Okay, Sir. I'll try to help him." I responded, feeling a little better after being reassured that there'd be no pressure and no steep expectations to be met. This would be a long term thing, and Zack didn't seem to hold any illusions about his boi possibly getting better in the span of just a few weeks.

"Good boi. Looks like you'll be working for me now. You're gonna have to start calling me "boss" soon. Haha!" Zack cheered, massaging my neck and rubbing the back of my head with his fingers. "Nick and I agreed to you and Jeremy meeting once or twice a week. We can alternate; one day at your place and one day at mine. How does that sound, boi?"

"That sounds good, Sir."

"You ready to start this week then?

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I'll drop Jeremy at your place before leaving for work on Friday, and then I'll pick him up after hockey practice and invite myself over for supper. You'll be able to show Nick and I what you boys made during the day. Nothing fancy, just basic stuff, alright?" he added, causing me to once again nod my head approvingly.

"Maybe the week after, Nick can drop you off at my place and I can have you over for a sleepover or something. We'll see." Zack spoke, finally getting up from his chair to stoke the fire and check up on the barbecue.

Nick and Jeremy emerged from the tent a few seconds after Zack and I had finished speaking, and our chivalrous host quickly alerted them to the fact that supper was about to be served.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I don't want to kill the mood with another rant lol so I'll just say that I'm happy we'll be seeing more of Jeremy and Zack in the future...maybe Josh can crash during one of these cooking lessons ;) ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic