BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really hot chapter! Steven is a lucky guy getting to taste those socks!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I don't think I've ever read such a lovely description of a gagging scene before. Steven actually wants that sock inside his mouth, wow, that means Zack is doing a really good job. His gentleness and the way he uses his voice to stimulate Steven to accept his gag is really hot, I like that!

I'm sure the taste and smell will really hit Steven once Zack takes his attention from him for a while, when Nick returns in the bedroom for example. Then Steven has really got something to deal with!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Congratulations on the 150 chapter mark! I look forward to the next 150 chapters!

I like Zacks sleepsack. Nice Zack can play with Steven now.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

This latest chapter is gold! Love the descriptions which are intricate and detailed, and we get to see Steven enthralled with being at Zack's whim.

Nice to see the gentle giant Zack who is all alpha but in a nice way, which is an interesting contrast to Nick's, Brad's and Shawn's ways. I think when the alpha is gentle but still ensures control and punishment, it is almost more manipulative in a sense. Awesome bondagefreak!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, FOLKS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This new picture of Brad is making him look much more handsome than the previous picture you used! Brad's sneakers also look less terrible than those of Nick, Zack and Shawn. Gosh, all these guys are so tall and they have very strong muscles. I'd feel very small, I'm just 178 cm tall and I weigh 75 kg.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

So basically, they are all a hell-uv-a lot bigger than me. Noted.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 151 - DENIED
Thursday, April 27 (7:00 PM)

By the time Nick arrived back in the bedroom, Zack had me completely subdued and silenced.

With his giant thighs on both sides of my face, the compression shirt-clad muscle-hunk held my head up with one hand and wrapped his hockey tape around my mouth and face with the other.

I accepted my fate and just stared up at his enormous arms and chest.
His sock was huge and it tasted really strong and cheesy. But for some reason, I felt almost lucky to be sucking and chewing on it.

The incredibly buff hockey stud wanted me quiet and actually used his own smelly-as-fuck sock to muffle me up and take my freedom of speech away.

It was such a basic right. The right to speak, that is.
But Zack taking it away from me didn't frighten me or make me at all angry.
Quite the opposite.
It felt good. I trusted him.

I knew the spandex bondage sack I was trapped in would provide absolutely no protection against the heavy-duty vibrators. So when Nick plugged the Hitachi wands into the extension cord and slowly approached the bed, I tried to speak up and tried begging for leniency.

Unfortunately for me, all I ended up doing was coughing and choking on my gag.

"Shhhh..." Zack whispered, a cocky smirk taking shape over his incredibly handsome face as he slowly brought the sticky hockey tape down for another pass around my head.

I could tell from his expression that he felt a little bad for me.
But his excitement and the fact that he was enjoying himself was also plainly obvious.

The big, buff hockey stud found my heavily muffled protests quite amusing.
He must've enjoyed watching me trying and failing to mouth off past his sock.

"Ugghmm...uugghmphf!"

I fought and struggled, but the fat, smelly thing was more than a match for my mouth.
Zack's big cheesy wad filled my trap up and stopped me from voicing out even the simplest of protests.

I tried chewing on his sock, hoping to free my tongue up somehow. But as soon as I unclenched my jaw, the spongy bundle would just swell back up again and claim every micron of space inside my mouth.

I eventually accepted my fate and resigned to taking laboured breaths in through my nostrils.
Zack just smirked and continued slowly wrapping more and more tape around my stuffed gob.

It's only when Nick sat himself on the edge of the mattress that he finally seemed to take notice of what his friend was doing.

The giant, blond-haired muscle-god just looked at me with an expression that betrayed no pity.

Even though I'd been exceptionally good since Jeremy's departure, my dominant Alpha had been giving me sterns looks all week and had been rather brutal with me in bed.

I'd broken down into tears and apologised for the role I'd unknowingly played in allowing my friend to escape.
Nick's friendship with Brad had been irreparably damaged, and he didn't even have anything to show for it.
Apparently, that wasn't what was bothering him though.

Rather, it was the fact that I'd been playing bondage games in his absence, even after having that freak accident last week. I'd promised never to do so without proper supervision, only to break my promise just a few days later.

Nick couldn't trust me.

Even though I tried defending myself by telling him that I WASN'T alone and that Jeremy and I had been fooling around TOGETHER, I knew deep down inside that he was right to be angry.

I was a fool.
Jeremy was in no state to provide any sorta supervision, and I damn well knew that I shouldn't have been playing bondage games with him. Not after all the shit he'd just been through...

My dick had gotten the best of me.
I'd disobeyed Nick, and in doing so, had broken his trust.

So I guess it sorta made sense that he was acting real strict with me now.

Even though I knew he enjoyed tying me up and even though we both knew he enjoyed being in control, he had to put up a cold front and make this seem like a punishment of some sort.
And in a way, it was.

"Want some duct tape?" he suddenly asked, reaching over towards the bedside cabinet and pulling out the huge roll of extra-wide duct tape Jeremy had used on me earlier this week.

My eyes shot wide in panic, but I ended up breathing a little easier when Zack declined his offer.

"Nah. It's okay, man. I'm almost done." he spoke, giving me a quick wink before using his big hands and fingers to pull another strip of cotton tape over my heavily taped-up mouth.

"Besides...this stuff's real sticky. He won't be screaming for help any time soon." he added, causing Nick to smirk and ruffle my hair up affectionately.

Zack hadn't even finished taping my mouth shut, that Nick was already turning one of the dreaded vibrating wands on and taking position next to my neatly sausaged body.

BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.
The sound of the powerful wand's rumbling motor was the only warning I got before the marshmallow-shaped vibrator-head was pressed down in between my inner thighs and wedged right underneath my nutsack.

"Uuugghhmmphf!" I yelled, caught off guard and genuinely frightened by what was to come next.

My muffled screams instantly made the two hunks curl up with laughter.

Satisfied with my state of enforced silence, Zack quickly severed the strong hockey tape with his teeth and used his hands to pat the sticky adhesive down over both my cheeks.

I watched as the huge hunk lifted himself off from on top of me, and watched as he sat a few feet away from Nick before grabbing the second Hitachi wand.

The two powerful vibrators buzzed in unison, causing both muscle-bound hunks to chuckle with glee, and sending me into a veritable state of panic.

"Mmmhh...uuggmmh!" I cried out, shaking my head left and right and offering my captors a series of desperate pleas and whimpers.

I wormed and squirmed around, futilely attempting to grovel and reason with the devious brutes.

My mind rightly identified Zack as being the weakest link in the chain, and I instantly focused all my pleas and pitiful puppy eyes on him, hoping he'd be the one to convince Nick to go easy on me.

I whimpered and begged, but the handsome, brown-haired muscle-king just laughed and ruffled my hair up.

"Ugghmmph...uuggh UUGHHMPH!" I screamed, frustrated beyond belief at the fact that his giant sock wad was stopping me from begging for mercy and stopping me from getting even a single word out.

Zack's sock tasted horrible!
Yet I could do nothing but suck and chew on his fat, toe-jam infested bundle and choke on it's size.

"Uugggmmphf!"

When the devilish buzzing machines finally came down on me, I burst out into tears and struggled like crazy against the escape-proof bondage sack.

The incessant buzzing and hearty laughs that echoed across the room easily drowned out my loudest protests.

The cruel jocks didn't spare any part of me.
They explored me up and down, paying special attention to my feet, my stomach and of course, my dick.

But it's only when the wands were pushed to a higher setting that I really got a taste of things to come.

Nick and Zack laughed and laughed.
They took turns rubbing the vibrating motorheads against the outline of my painfully erect spandex-clad tent.

And at one point, they even converged their weapons on it and simultaneously pleasured both sides of my erection while sliding up and down its length.

I fought against the maddening sleepsack, choked on my fat sockgag, and practically shot my load then and there.

My thighs tingled, my feet and toes curled up, my muscles tensed and my body instinctively twisted into an upward arch.

That was their cue.

As soon as my body involuntarily betrayed the imminence of my next logical bodily function, the torture stopped and I was denied what would've surely been a MASSIVE relief.

The buzzing ended, and in an instant, my built-up excitement was taken away from me.

I humped air, hoping to find some sort of release, but quickly ended up becoming enraged at the fact that Zack's stupid bondage sack wasn't letting me reach my own erection.

"Mmpppphhhf! Mmmmpphhff!" I screamed, giving both hunks a vengeful glare before angrily attempting to spit my cheesy gag out.

Instead of taking my muffled threats seriously though, Zack just chuckled and put his Hitachi wand down before crouching down over my angry face and pinching my nostrils shut with his large fingers.

I cried out, he released my nostrils, but then pinched them shut again less than a second later.

He did that over and over, only allowing me to take short, sporadic sniffs, but never allowing me to actually fill my lungs up.

The surprise breathplay quickly put an end to my muffled yelling, and when it became obvious that I couldn't take it anymore, the super muscular hockey-hunk accepted my surrender and let my nostrils go...this time allowing me to take in a series of deep sniffs through my nose.

"There we go. Thaaaat's it. Shhhh. Much better." he whispered, gently raising my head up with one hand and running his fingers through my hair with the other.

I looked up into his blue eyes and let out a quiet whimper, begging to be freed of my gag.
But the charming stud just smirked and lifted a finger up to his lips before hushing me down and signalling me to be quiet.

Mesmerized by his authoritative gaze, I gave the brown-haired stallion my best set of puppy eyes and sucked on my gag.

The taste was cheesy and strong. And even though I managed to stay quiet, I couldn't help but crinkle my nose up and make a face.

Zack was all smiles though.
He must've really enjoyed seeing me chew and gag on his fat stinker.

"So fuckin' cute." he purred, gently ruffling my hair up and squeezing my cheeks, no doubt getting some sorta thrill outta seeing how full and packed they were.
His sock was in there. And the more I thought about it, the more I came to realise that he had, in a sense, claimed ownership of my mouth.

Think about it!
He gagged me. He stuffed my mouth full. And not with some random cloth or one of my boyfriend's worn socks. No. He'd made it more personal than that.

He'd plugged my mouth up with one of his own smelly socks!
And now I was being left here, zipped up and trapped...forced to suck and gag on his big cheesy wad for god knows HOW long!

Best of all, there was NOTHING I could do about it.

"MMmpphhff..."

"Dude! C'mon, the pre-game is starting." Nick called out, from over by the doorway.

"See ya later, kiddo. Don't go anywhere." Zack teased, giving me a gentle tap on the right cheek and knocking me out of my contemplation, before slowly getting up and following his friend out of the bedroom.

Part of me was actually a little sad to be left alone. But another part of me was very VERY relieved at the fact that the two hunks would be spending the next few hours watching the hockey game on TV.

Finally, some peace and quiet.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW, Steven is so damn lucky to have these two super masculine dude keep him restrained like that. He deserves it and loves it, a perfect combination in my opinion :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I wonder if Zack is eventually going to take ownership of Steven's mouth in OTHER ways ;)

Not sure how keen Nick would be on sharing, but it would be hot. Always fun to see a jealous side too!
tieemup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieemup »

Wow... only joined a few days ago but I've read all 151 chapters... Very horny story. I am mostly a top/Master but switch from time to time.

Mummification and sleepsacks are a big thing for me - love them - and the descriptions in the story are incredible.

Hope at some point we find out what happened to Brad and Jeremy too... although it didn't seem to be going down a good path.

The initial kidnapping was quite horny too...

I'm not a great reader but I've worked through all these chapters pretty quickly...

Have to wait now for the next part....
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I loved this last chapter. Hopefully they're _not_ just going to leave him alone. A blindfold would also be good in this case, maybe some earplugs.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

tieemup wrote: 4 years ago Only joined a few days ago but I've read all 151 chapters...
A special welcome to @Tieemup.
Welcome on board, mate! Glad to see I have you hooked. Looks like you'll be sticking with us for a while yet!
blackbound wrote: 4 years ago I loved this last chapter. Hopefully they're _not_ just going to leave him alone. A blindfold would also be good in this case, maybe some earplugs.
No promises, but I'll pass your message on to Nick and Zack ;)

BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

Here's an exercise for you guys, with a variety of questions about yourselves, your reading habits and the story characters. Be as descriptive as you want in your answers. They can actually be of use to me in the future and can be quite interesting to read and compare.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Thank you for yet another hot chapter! It seems Steven himself doesn't exactly know what his opinion about Zack's sock is - does he like it or does he not?

Your questions are a nice way to invite the reader to interact with the story. So here are my answers:
  1. Steven: good-intentioned, small, sub
    Nick: bodybuilder, messy, strict
    Brad: bad-ass, irresponsible, mean
    Jeremy: traumatized, teenager, obedient
    Shawn: smelly, tall, mummification
    Zack: gear, sexy, masculine
  2. That's such a difficult question, there are many elements that turn me on. But I'd say that the biggest turn-on for me is the way Steven is subjected to the feet, socks and sneakers of his superiors. It's such a powerful way to establish and sustain the Master-sub relationship! It's intimate because no one else normally smells the stench of another dude's footwear and at the same time it is repulsive and humiliating.
  3. I would like to tell Nick that he should take it more slowly when he's having sex with Steven. To Steven I'd say that he must become more obedient so that Nick will be proud of him. I'd tell Brad that he should change his ways if he wants to have a sub again in the future, there's a second chance for everyone. Jeremy should know that he is loved by (I'd say) all the characters you mentioned, but that all those characters show their love in a different way. I'm not sure what I'd say to Shawn. I'd tell Zack that I'd love to sniff his gear.
  4. That's a long time ago! I think I stumbled upon it by accident, so I'd say a Google search. But you know I've been a member of this forum for a long time and I was on the previous board as well. Thanks to [mention]Sniffingyoursocks[/mention] I knew where to look after the old forum had gone.
  5. 9, your story is easy to follow, even for someone like me for whom English is not the mother tongue. You have a really nice way of using different words for the same thing, which makes the story more interesting to read. For example: yapper, mouth, etcetera.
  6. Yes, reading the story through Steven's perception of things makes me prejudiced about Brad (for example). I do now believe that Brad is a better person than I thought he was because my mind was clouded by Steven's experiences with Brad.
  7. I'd like to get bound and gagged by Zack. He's so sexy and he has the hottest smelly gear I think. He's really handsome and I like the kind, gentle way he treats his subs and talks them into submission so that they happily accept his smelly sock as a gag.
  8. Steven also looks sexy. It would be hot to spend a night with him (don't let my boyfriend know :wink: ).
  9. I think Zack's sock in the most recent chapter is on the top of my list. Or perhaps the Lacoste sock that we've seen earlier on in the story.
  10. I'd like to sniff Zack's! Nick's shoes sound too terrible, I'd probably puke. Zack's sneakers must smell really nice! Come to think of it, Brad's sneakers look nicer, they are more like the ones I'd wear and I think they look hot! I'd love to sniff those as well, but not in his presence. Perhaps Zack can force me to sniff and lick them :razz:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

1. Steven- Greedy, Whiny, Well-intentioned
Nick- Stinky, Confident, Caring
Zack- Friendly-dom, manipulative, sexy
Brad- Manipulative, Abuser, Cocky
Shawn- Hot, Stinky, Indifferent
Jeremy- Shy, Broken, Blindly-loyal

2. I'd have to say my favorite thing about your stories is the use of stinky gags like used underwear and socks. You give great descriptions of these and they really never get old. I prefer when Steven is the one subjugated to these because I can relate to him and imagine myself in his place.

3. Steven- Go get you some Zack and Nick and maybe Shawn! No such thing as too many doms!
Nick- If you can't trust Steven when you are gone, maybe he needs to be tied up whenever you're not around. Maybe have a friend babysit.
Zack- Arrange a deal with Nick to have Steven as a part-time houseboy
Brad- If you want to hold on to Jeremy, you need to have restraints and I don't mean the literal kind.
Jeremy- Be careful with Brad. Know when to get out.
Shawn- Come back, I miss you!

4. I don't remember how I came across the first site. I think I had just been searching for stories about bondage on google and found the first site. After the first one went down, months later I searched for tie up stories on google and found this one.

5. 11. Your descriptions are easy to follow and you also provide pictures for most things which makes it very easy to see what you have described.

6. Absolutely. Since I like to envision myself as Steven, his thoughts usually turn into my thoughts. I'm so happy he wants both Zack and Nick!

7. Hockey player with the huge thighs: Zack!

8. Zack again! I feel like he'd be fun in bed. He's dominant and not too rough. I feel like he'd come up with some fun kinky things to do without too much pain involved.

9. This one is hard. I like pretty much all the sock/underwear gags! Weirdly what is sticking out to me right now is the random guy's sweaty gym underwear that Brad gagged Steven with early in the story. The unknown makes it interesting! For hottest forced sniff, I'd say Zack's hockey gear.

10. Hate to answer Zack again, but his stats look the best. Same size feet as Nick and still stinky, but not make-you throw up stinky like Nick and Shawn's. That being said, everything needs to be tried once! Feel free to make me smell your shoes Nick and Shawn!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I spent today rereading the entire saga so that I could give the best answer possible, and I just wanted to let you know how much I admire you for being able to accomplish such an amazing feat of literature! The bondage, the inner conflict, the moral dilemmas... all of them make this one of my favorite stories on the site, and I can say with certainty that it helped inspire me to finally register on the site and start writing my own stories. So thank you for writing this, and keep up the great work! :)

1. Nick - unsubtle, dominant, smelly
Steven - submissive, conflicted, empathetic
Brad - Smug, mean, manipulative
Jeremy - Loyal, timid, ultra-submissive
Shawn - Mischievous, affable, eager
Zack - Gentle, upbeat, caring

2. The endless creativity of the bondage situations. Honestly, every time feels new and innovative and extremely hot. Also, I like when the doms in the story are surprisingly gentle with their subs. (And also I LOVED when Nick tied up Brad in revenge...) And when there's tickling... So basically, pretty much everything.

3. Nick - I think you ought to be more wary of when you're being manipulated. Just a thought.
Steven - There is a proper time for thinking, and a proper time for letting go. Slow down, and learn to adapt. It's okay not to know what to do sometimes.
Brad - Hurting someone else just because you can is a sign of weakness. Taking on a sub is a great responsibility, and it is your duty not to betray the trust put in you by them. Don't go back to the same ways with Jeremy.
Jeremy - No one should be hurting you without your consent. You don't deserve that, no matter your opinion of yourself.
Shawn - You and your cousin need to get your feet looked at by a podiatrist. There's something seriously wrong there.
Zack - Wow.... I think you're wonderful... Please don't have any dark secrets...

4. I found this story on the board way back when I was still just lurking around every so often.

5. 10 - you do an absolutely sublime job of describing everything from the bondage to Steven's inner thoughts, and I find myself easily being able to follow each new thought without becoming confused. I feel like I'm getting a look into a real person's thoughts, honestly, when I read this story.

6. Yes. Being kept in Steven's point of view, especially in the first few parts - makes me think of Nick as a pretty nice guy, despite the whole kidnapping thing. And later on, I feel mistrustful of Brad and certainly very favorable toward Zack.

7. I want to say Zack, because he'd be willing to be gentle with me. But I think actually Steven or Jeremy, because then I'd more than likely get a chance to tie them up right back! :)

8. Probably Zack - for reasons mentioned above. The whole "Prince Charming" aspect of his character, plus the fact that he looks like just my type are also big factors.

9. The muzzle gag from chapters 13-15 and 41-42, even after Brad put in a random pair of underwear. The way you described it as giving Steven that dehumanizing feeling and completely preventing him from speaking... just so hot.

10. Ewww... I don't want to be anywhere near Brad, so I have to go with the least of all evils... Zack again!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Great new start to that new part, our Steven's jumping on the occasion to surrender to his "I'm so baad, punish me" unconscious routine, doms are happy to oblige...
PS: Zach suggesting he could snatch Steven from Nick, while he's sitting squeezed between them two... simple pleasures.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Daddy's mad I haven't done my homework haha

1) Steven: bitch , whiny, pretty
Nick: Mouth watering, strict, patient
Brad: misunderstood, forceful, sexy
Jeremy: Gorgeous, baby, sensitive
I have no opinion about Shawn or Zack

2) You know this..

3) F**** me

4) It's always at the top of the list of stories

5) 10

6) Steven annoys thee shit out of me haha but I guess that could mean yes?

7) Nick

8) Nick and Brad

9) Any hand gags

10) Absolutely none
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: Thanks to Sniffmyfeet, GoBucks, Volobound and that.kid13 for having completed the quiz. I'm hoping the rest of you will also complete the assignment as well.

CHAPTER 152 - A GROWING APPETITE
Thursday, April 27 (9:00 PM)

After they'd left me alone in the bedroom, I spent the first half hour or so, struggling against my tight prison-sack and testing the effectiveness of my gag.

The sleepsack was escape proof and it didn't take me long to realise that no amount of fighting would free me from it's maddening grip.

The gag wasn't just a minor obstacle either. I fought and struggled against it, hoping to find some weakness I could exploit. But no matter how hard I tried, I could find no flaw or vulnerability whatsoever.

My tongue couldn't move upwards and I couldn't move it left or right either.
Everywhere I tried to go, I was met with thick, squishy stuffing.

I even tried opening my mouth a little wider, hoping to slide my tongue out from under the giant hockey player's fetid sock. But as soon as I unclenched my jaw and tried to expand my oral cavity, the foul-smelling wad followed suit and just swelled up to accommodate all the new space I'd given it.

"Uuggghmph!" I cried out in sheer frustration.

I stopped struggling after that and ended up falling asleep, only to wake up some time later and attempt a final, daring escape.

I fought and twisted, but my battle for freedom was met with nothing more than failure.
I was enraged and incredibly turned on at the same time.
This was torture!

The swooshing sound of nylon eventually alerted me to my boyfriend's approach, and I watched with wide, pleading eyes as the super hunky blond goliath walked into bedroom and sat down at his computer
desk.

Hoping to gain his attention, I wiggled around on the bed and called out to him from beneath his buddy's balled up stinker.
"Mmmgghh...uugghmph!"

No response came. Not even a glance or anything.
Nick just kept his gaze fixed on the computer screen and didn't even bother looking at me.

"Dude!" he called out, talking to Zack who was sitting all the way over in the living room. "Phoenix just beat Dallas. Montréal lost to the Panthers, and the Kings are destroying the Oilers. That means we're moving up to fourth place if we win tonight!" he yelled, giving his friend an update on the other games happening tonight.

He and Zack followed this stuff religiously, and Zack sounded particularly pleased with what Nick had just told him.

"Sweet! When's the next game?" I heard the jock's masculine voice call out from amidst the ruckus of loud TV commercials.

"Saturday night! Seven thirty!"

The huge, bare-chested King continued to ignore me for a while.
He just sat on his cushioned office chair and scanned the screen for more hockey-related news on the NHL homepage.

I watched him from a distance, admiring his HUGE arms and allowing my eyes to roam over his incredibly broad shoulders and buff torso.
Damn, he was hot!

The short, blond stubble that lined his sharp jawline and the way his eyes betrayed a certain predatory instinct, it gave him an incredible sex-appeal.

I knew the man well, probably better than anyone else.
I knew he wouldn't hurt me on purpose. He cared about me a lot.
But being with Nick wasn't at all like being with Zack.

I didn't really know Zack, and yet I trusted him.
The guy was practically a stranger to me, and still I felt perfectly safe and taken care of when he was there.

With Nick it was different.
With Nick, it was always a question of cat and mouse, predator and prey.

He was down-to-earth and very reliable.
I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that if I had a breakdown or found myself in serious trouble, he'd be there for me. I trusted him with my life.
But his mood wasn't always the best, and sometimes...he could be really strict and harsh with me.

Zack was every girl or gay guy's fantasy. He was a prince, a knight in shining armour.
Nick, on the other hand, was definitely more akin to a predator. A conqueror of sorts.
He was a fuckin' BOSS.

You should've seen how hard he fucked me on Tuesday.
*Sigh* I feel too ashamed to give you a detailed account of what happened. But it was brutal.

That was the first time I'd actually gotten a real taste of the status I held in this relationship.

My big, bad ex-high school buddy wasn't interested in an equal partnership.
He wasn't interested giving me a portion of the reins or allowing me any sort of control.

I was an object to him. A possession.
He'd made it clear to me that I was his most prized possession, but I was still that...a possession.

That night when he fucked me, I didn't get a say about whether or not it would be okay.
I wasn't asked whether or not I felt up to it. I wasn't given a choice and wasn't given the freedom of refusing.

I'd struggled a bit...not really because I didn't want him, but merely because I was afraid.

Struggling hadn't amounted to anything though. I mean, what was I supposed to do?
The guy was a full head taller than I was and weighed almost twice my weight!

His arms were the size of my THIGHS and his thighs were as thick as my WAIST!

I had cried out and struggled, but the blond giant quite literally fell on top of me, wrapped his huge muscles around me and took me by force.

In the back of my mind, I knew it was rape.
And had it been anyone else, I would've been emotionally torn to shreds right now.

But why is it that part of me actually enjoyed the brutal force-fucking he'd given me?
Why did I break down into a sobbing mess when he turned around and fell asleep facing away from me?
And why oh WHY did I wake up with such a spring in my step and experience such a feeling of pride and joy the next morning?

I'm not sure, but I guess it all comes down to my own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy.

I mean, Nick had had a LOT of hot chicks in his bed. He could EASILY get himself some tight pussy to play with.
But instead, he was with me.

I can't really explain why, but it gave me a sense of peace and relief knowing that a HUGE, hot King like him got off from fuckin my tight boi-hole. Especially considering how easy it would be for him to hook up with much hotter guys and girls.

That big, beefy cock of his had BEEN places and had conquered LOTS of mouths and pussies.
The fact that he was so hungry for me, and that he was willing to take me by force against my own will...it really made me feel good about myself.

I know, I know. I'm sick and twisted.
But you know what? I don't care.
Judge me if you must. I'll not hold you in contempt for it.

On the subject of being fucked, I'm actually surprised he managed to hold out and restrain himself for as long as he had.

I mean, I'd been living here for two weeks now, and to my knowledge, Nick didn't have anyone else on the side.
I was the sole recipient of his sexual lust. And man, you should see the way he looks at me when he comes home from work sometimes!

Puffer jacket, boots and gloves still on...the guy just wants to BONE me.

He's always eyeing me like some piece of meat, and always walking around with his HUGE dong stickin' out in front of him...bobbing left and right inside those thin, noisy nylon track pants he always wears.

The best part of being his boi though, was sleeping in his arms at night.

He could be so strict and demanding at times. And yet, in bed, when the wild fucking was over, he became extremely protective of me and pretty much forced me to sleep underneath his heavy frame.

In the morning, before leaving for work, he always tucked me in real tight and made sure I was extra warm before planting a kiss on top of my head and wishing me a good day.

Deep down inside, I knew my strict, overprotective daddy was a real sweetheart.
And even though he could be real hard to deal with sometimes, I loved him deeply.

My moment of silent contemplation was rather brusquely interrupted when the big, hunky giant raised his left thigh up a bit, and cracked a MASSIVE fart into the bottom cushion of his swivelling computer chair.
"PPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRT"

Yeah, he definitely wasn't your typical knight in shining armour, I thought to myself...rolling my eyes and turning my gaze up towards the ceiling.

I never got an explanation for what he did next though.

After a few more seconds of staring at his computer screen, Nick got up from his chair, walked over to the bed and sat down next to my head.

I thought he was gonna talk to me or fool around with me, but he just picked up the huge roll of extra wide, industrial grade duct tape, and tore it open before slapping the loose end over my left cheek.

Eyes wide with incomprehension, I looked up at my Master's stern face in the hopes of finding some sort of explanation.

I received none.

My head was yanked up off the mattress, and HUGE arms bulged over me as the jumbo roll of wide duct tape began smothering my lower face up.

I screamed and tried pleading, but the cumbersome sockgag clogged my yapper up and defeated me at every turn.

Nick wrapped his heavy-duty duct tape around my face and head a total of five times, paying no attention to my muffled pleas and acting unphased at the fact that my mouth was badly overstuffed and already heavily muzzled
with sticky hockey tape.

Without any hint of an apology, the tape was finally severed and slapped over the back of my neck.
Unfortunately for me though, that wasn't the end of it.
More duct tape was unwound off the fat roll, this time coming down over my panicked eyes.

"Uuggghmph! Uuuuuhhhuugghmph!" I cried out, unwilling to come to terms with my reinforced gag and the fact that I was now about to lose the right to see.

Still, Nick was completely unmoved by the sincerity of my spectacle.

The room echoed with the low roar of the aggressive duct tape, and by the time Nick stopped his assault, I was left completely blindfolded and mewling for help under my incredibly fat mouth stuffing.

Not only had he taken away my vision by wrapping a few layers of extra wide duct tape around my head and over my eyes, but he'd also reinforced my gag some more by slapping the tape over my head and wrapping it under my jaw and back up again, three times.

My world was plunged into darkness and solitude when the big, blond bully finally put the tape down and left the room to rejoin his friend.

My boner throbbed like it rarely had, and for a moment there, I actually enjoyed my predicament.
This was unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

I was scared. I was angry.
And yet, deep down inside, I wanted more!
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

harsim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harsim »

Loving the story, been following for ages. Please bring back Shawn!! I miss him dominating the subs with his stinky feet.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

1.Three words for each character
Steven: Small, Insecure, Whiny.
Nick: Overkill, Impulsive,
Brad: Familiar, Abusive, Impulsive.
Jeremy: Damaged, Stockholm, Cute.
Shawn: Detached, Supplementary, Bland.
Zack: Ancillary, Reasonable, Responsible.
2. Element of the story
Duct tape mummification.
3.Contact
Steven: "Why hello there."
Brad: "This message will self destruct with the power of a thermonuclear warhead in 3... 2... 1... [End Of Transmission]"
Nick: "Oi pay more attention to Steven k thx"
Shawn: "Wait you exist? I forget these things."
Zack: "Why hello there."
4. How'd you find the story?
Navigating the old forum.
5. Story Descriptions
6. Perspective
Steven's perspective occasionally feels a bit forced, and seems like the story would be more interesting or revealing from other perspectives.
7. Tied and gagged by
I love it how you presume all the readers submissive enough to answer these questions are subs. Zack.
8. in bed with
Meh
9. Gag
69, does that count? :P
10. Shoes
Nick, not because I want to, but becuase more likely to force me to.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Was doing other work before I could do this 😬

Steven: Well-meaning, Insecure, Selfish
Nick: Stern, Caring, Dominant
Brad: Impatient, Unsure, Impulsive
Jeremy: Afraid, Young, Impulsive
Zack: Fatherly, Teasing, Convincing
Shawn: Amateur, Brutish, Young

2. Scent play in all forms will always be my favourite.

Steven: Feelings are human, when you see the morally wrong ones as they are. That's where you have the upper hand over those who don't.
Nick: Brute force is not always the solution. Consent is extremely important.
Brad: Take a look at other people's feelings, take them into account.
Jeremy: Take a step back and think about your future, not just your present situation.
Zack: If you're looking for a sub who can cook, clean, garden, sew and other things. Message me back.
Shawn: Remember to focus. Think of others.

4. I didn't like the brute non-consensual approach as harsh as it was in the old board. This one got me drawn.

5. 9

6. It's common for that to happen, experiencing views through one perspective skews your vision. Knowing Steven as he is now, I try my best to look at different angles.

7. I adore Zack... But Nick. Nick would go far. Good.

8. Zack

9. Tricky question... Most sock related gags are a favourite of mine.

10. Nick, because I'm curious. Shawn, to compare. Zack, because yes please.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That was a chapter in which we see something happening that is typically Steven: contemplating his fate, his thoughts lingering between "I really like this" and "please stop!", just like we saw after Zack put his sock gag in Steven's mouth. He knows he is the prized possession of Nick and that he should consider it a privilege to be Nick's, but he also knows that Nick can be a brutal beast. Now that he's silenced and in the dark, I'm sure his mind wild race even faster with thoughts going up and down.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Damn that was a quick turn-around on my "suggestions"! Thank you for indulging me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks to Pup and ShadowHusky for having completed their respective essays.
Hoping the rest of you will also be turning in your homework.

harsim wrote: 4 years ago Loving the story, been following for ages. Please bring back Shawn!! I miss him dominating the subs with his stinky feet.
Welcome on board, buddy!
Have no fear. Shawn'll be back before you know it.

In the meantime, don't forget to fill out the questionnaire I've prepared for you.

blackbound wrote: 4 years ago Damn that was a quick turn-around on my "suggestions"! Thank you for indulging me.
No problem, mate. I'll be sure to indulge you again in the near future.
Keep your eyes peeled ;)

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago That was a chapter in which we see something happening that is typically Steven: contemplating his fate, his thoughts lingering between "I really like this" and "please stop!", just like we saw after Zack put his sock gag in Steven's mouth. He knows he is the prized possession of Nick and that he should consider it a privilege to be Nick's, but he also knows that Nick can be a brutal beast.
A fair analysis, if ever I read one.
Yeah, pretty sure Steven knows how lucky he is to be Nick's. But at the moment, he seems pretty undecided about Zack's socks. Given the circumstances though, I think it's safe to say that most guys on here would feel the same way as he does.

Most readers are undoubtedly horny while reading Steven's adventures. But as far as circumstances go, I think it's important to note that Steven often finds himself getting roped up when he doesn't necessarily feel like it.
Not only that, the socks that usually end up going in his mouth are smelly as f*ck and aren't just for play.
Almost every time Steven receives a mouth stuffing, it's to keep him quiet and stop him from actually calling for help and mouthing off.

Must be frustrating as HELL to be gagged against your will, and even more so when gagged with something that makes your stomach churn. That's one of the aspects I've really been trying to capture during these last couple chapters; Steven's frustration at being gagged with Zack's giant, smelly sock.

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago PS: Zach suggesting he could snatch Steven from Nick, while he's sitting squeezed between them two... simple pleasures.
Welcome back, my friend.
Glad you enjoyed that ;)
That's definitely one scene I'd love to see in drawing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic