BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that was such a hot chapter . The BreathPlay was my favorite part .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago The sounds, touch sensations and smells that may also come with the bag are also appealing. The only worry for me would be overheating and the possible feeling of being smothered- I don't cope too well with those things.

I'm importing what you posted on the SLEEPING BAG BONDAGE SURVEY 'cause this is something you'd previously mentioned in one of your reviews here, which I forget to comment on.

Being the guy who owns the -60c-rated bag that you've seen in this story and also being someone who produces a lot of body heat, I think I'm well placed to address some of your insecurities when it comes to sleeping bags and overheating.

Guys who are new/unfamiliar with expedition-grade survival gear are often genuinely surprised at how crazy thick yet comfortable these bags are.

Unlike a lot of synthetic insulation materials, down actually breathes quite well.
Depending on the liner material, that's also why down puffers and vests are generally a lot more comfy to wear than their synthetic-insulated counterparts.

Heavy-duty down bags (even the extremely overstuffed one's like Nick's) are generally a LOT more comfortable than most people realise.

I won't lie though, the smothering can be intense if your face isn't perfectly aligned with the hood opening.
The more heavy-duty the bag is, the smaller the hood opening tends to be. Ex: Nick's bag only has a hood opening that stretches out to 6-7 cm max.

As far as overheating goes, the bags are designed to keep you really warm but dry.
So unless you're using them in completely inappropriate settings (ex: in warm weather) the breathability makes all the difference.

And yeah, it's been confirmed to me that bags like mine (which has been used extensively for long camping trips) do carry the natural scent of their owner quite strongly. That fact was never voiced to me in complaint though. Just sayin' ;)

Steven's been picking up on that a lot, not only with Nick's crazy fat bag, but with Nathan's as well.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Being the guy who owns the -60c-rated bag that you've seen in this story and also being someone who produces a lot of body heat, I think I'm well placed to address some of your insecurities when it comes to sleeping bags and overheating.
Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I don't think my worries would be enough to put me off trying. :)

I very much subscribe to the 'forewarned is forearmed' school of thought - if you know what problems you might encounter then if you do encounter them you are better able to deal with them and if they don't occur then you're on to a winner!

Your point about breathability is a very good one. It's easy to forget how much your experience of heat is influenced by humidity.

I know we've got some sleeping bags somewhere in the house (my other half was a bit of a camper before he met someone who liked his creature comforts!). We'll have to get them out and do some 'research'. :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Just realised I didn't properly take the time to thank you in my last post.

So thank you for taking the time to respond in detail and helping to defuse my worries. I really do value advice from people with experience who know what they are talking about. :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE READ

Guys, before I go ahead and post the next chapter, I need to get your attention for two short minutes.
A few of you have already read this, but most of you have not.

Please, take a minute to click on the link and read what I've written here:
HOW TO: NAVIGATE THE FORUM AND KEEP TRACK OF NEW STUFF!

Why am I posting this here?
To put it simply, most of you are not keeping track of new stuff, and aren't taking notice of potentially interesting discussions unless I physically tag you on them (which can get tedious for me). The latest example is the new question on the M/M sockgag survey, which has gone completely unnoticed by the majority of you.

Please read the above link and try it out.
You might learn something, and the forum might see a permanent boost in M/M activity as a result of that.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

A good way to keep track of new replies in stories/discussions you like, is to turn on the notifications when you've read/replied on that thread.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 237 - HERO
Friday, May 22 (7:40 PM)

Big Mike was an all around okay guy. He had a sweet, lovable face. And from the little time I'd spent in his company, I knew him to be a gentle, kind-hearted soul. But man oh man he was as clueless and as slow-witted as they came!

I tried all sorts of thing to get his attention.
I tried screaming, I tried grunting, I tried struggling against my bonds.
But no matter how much effort I put into it, the huge 7-foot-tall giant remained completely oblivious and unphased by my theatrics.

In his defence, he did divert his eyes from the screen and glance down at me once or twice. But even my more desperate attempts to communicate with him were met with sheer indifference and incomprehension.

After protesting and struggling against my bonds to the point of near exhaustion, I finally accepted defeat and resigned to just closing my eyes and breathing in and out through my heavy duty breathing unit.

In and out.
In and out.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

It's only after five minutes or so that a mysterious and downright bizarre smell started filtering in through the gasmask filter.

At first, I didn't find it that bad. But surely enough, the smell intensified in both strength and potency, and seemed to get stronger and more foul with each passing whiff of my nostrils.
After a short while, it got to the point of becoming virtually unbearable.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Ugghmmph."

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmpphh!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"MMMHHGGPH!"

It took a few seconds for me to realise what it was that I was breathing, but then it finally hit me.
That absolutely strange and downright revolting odour, it was coming from... ugh GOD! It was coming from Mike's FEET!
"Uuggghhmmph!"

No wonder Josh had been screaming in his gag and going stark crazy a bit earlier.
Mike's soles positively REEKED!
And not only did they reek, but they were now crossed on top of each other and propped up on the floor, just a few short inches from my heavily tapegagged face!
"Mmmgggpph!"

Big Mike didn't even flinch as I writhed in panic and choked on my gag.
His socked soles were stinking up the place something fierce, and causing me to break down and struggle to get away. But even whilst I fought to retain my sanity, the hairy-legged giant just sat there and continued gaming as though I didn't even matter.

He had no way of knowing I wasn't Josh. No way of understanding me.
And no way of knowing that my cries for help weren't garbled profanities or muffled attempts at insulting him.

And so, I spent the next couple minutes trying to cope with the smell of the colossal man's absolutely pungent soles, whist at the same time struggling to escape my head-to-toe mummification and sucking on Phil's bacteria-infested wads.

When Chris and Joey eventually entered the living room, I thought for sure my ordeal was finally going to come to an end.
But in their attempts to dish out some well-deserved justice on Josh, the two well-meaning blokes ended up making my predicament even worse than it already was.

I looked at the two muscular hunks, sized them up through my foggy gasmask goggles, and swiftly decided to direct my pleas towards the more merciful of the two; Chris.

"Mmmggghph....uuggmmpph!" I cried out, calling out to the hunk with the exceptionally broad, triangular-shaped torso and desperately trying to get his attention.

I didn't know any of these jocks too well.
But even though I got the feeling that Joey was more of a ladies' man, I have to admit, I had a definite soft spot for Chris. He had this much more jockish "bad boy" look about him, and the subtle comment he'd made about my passing fuckability a few days ago, still echoed quite strongly in my mind and made me feel all light and tingly.

In other words, if something disastrous happened to the female gender and if pussy suddenly became too rare a commodity, Chris would probably be the first of these college-jocks to turn on me and claim me as his personal bitch.

I don't know why, but even though I was already claimed and taken, I couldn't help but secretly smile at the thought of that. Chris probably had no idea how unintentionally flattering his offhanded remark was, but it definitely won him points in my esteem.

Unfortunately for me, Chris was just as oblivious and as clueless as Mike was about my true identity.
I tried warning him and tried reasoning with him through my frustratingly effective mouth stuffing, but much to my continued dismay, the equally muscular, cologne-wearing ladies' man was quick to intervene.

"Shut the fuck up, Blondie." came Joey's rather stern reply.

I watched in silent desperation as the two muscular brutes went about working in tandem to get Mike comfy, and immediately recognised it as a poorly-concealed attempt to humiliate me. After all, I was supposed to be paying for crimes I'd committed against Mike, remember?

Chris stood behind the couch and placed his hands on the 7-foot-tall giant's broad shoulders, whilst Joey swiftly took hold of the huge man's massive feet and got him to place them down, right on top of my upper chest.

"There you go, buddy. Put those feet up and take it easy for a while." the suave, dark-haired man purred, pushing me closer towards the couch and then lowering his colossal friend's enormous socked soles on top of me.

Big Mike didn't even bother looking down at me as his two roomies transformed me into a makeshift footstool for his feet. He just sat there and gamed, completely unmoved and unphased at the fact that his heels were now comfortably propped on my chest.

"You want a beer, bro? Dude, go get him a beer." Joey spoke, asking Chris to fetch the man a brew without even waiting for his reply.

I watched as Chris came back with a cold can of cheap commercial beer and watched as he popped the thing open before handing it to Mike and placing a hand on his right shoulder.

Whatever the blond lad had done to spite the towering, kind-heated oaf, these brawny college studs seemed seriously intent on making him pay for his crimes and making the Gentle Giant feel better about himself.

This was Mike's day, and the two muscle cronies made it amply clear to him that they were there if he needed anything, before finally leaving the living room and allowing the colossal man to focus back on his video games.

Big Mike was really comfortable.
He had it all; the friends, the cold brew, the footstool.
Heck, he was even getting his year-old hockey pouch mouthwashed and sucked on!

And as for me, well...I was in hell.

Out of all the feet I'd previously smelled and all the footwear I'd previously been exposed to, Big Mike's easily stood out as being amongst the smelliest!

Only Nick, Shawn and Zack had the towering giant beat.
And not by much, let me tell you.

Not only were Mike's feet among the smelliest, but they were also by far the largest!

With his heels propped up on my collarbone and his size 15 soles crossed up on top of each other, I couldn't help but look on in fear at the jaw-dropping sight of his absolutely ginormous socked stinkers.

I mean, Nick and Shawn easily had the widest and beefiest soles I'd ever seen, and Zack undoubtedly had the fattest and meatiest toes of them all.

But Big Mike's soles were just HUGE!
They were larger than Nick's, larger than Zack's and larger than Shawn's!

I spent the next ten minutes struggling behind my mask and quite literally choking on my gag as the distracted giant focused on his video game and aired his nauseating soles out in front of my breathing filter.

He did throw me a discreet glance every now and then.
But instead of putting some distance between my mask his feet, the smelly-footed oaf simply focused his attention back to the TV screen and wiggled his socked digits somewhat excitedly.

He'd probably never admit it, but the sound of my laboured breathing and the sound of my gagged protests probably tickled him in all the right ways. And so the ogreish lout just sat there and gamed, while I struggled to maintain my sanity.

I wanted to puke so bad.

Things got even less fun when Shawn's gang came crashing down on the couch and got Mike to tune the sports channel back on.

Beers were passed around, shoes were kicked off, smelly soles were aired out, and cheerful chuckles rapidly ensued as mummy-Josh and I screamed beneath our gags.

Joshua was one of the more popular kids in school, but the poor lad been expertly removed from his own apartment and was now being prohibited from calling for help by none other than Big Mike himself. Or more specifically, Big Mike's heavily-unwashed, pube-filled athletic-support.

My friend's muffled screams and choking noises quickly alerted me to the fact that I wouldn't have escaped the smelly foot torture, even had our roles not been reversed by the devilish teen-runt. Though in retrospect, I'd much rather have been dealing with the stench of Chris, Kyle and Joey than be left here dealing with Mike!

All in all, my fate was no less cruel than Josh'. And that was actually saying much, considering I'd done nothing wrong.

As a small side note here, it also became amply apparent that Shawn had not taken his shoes off, even though most of his roomies were in the process of airing their feet out.

Had the hairy blond brute decided to do the same, there was no doubt in my mind that the entire room would have roared up in protest and gone mad from the sheer potency of his fumes.

Of course, being gagged, Josh and I would've been the ones to bear the brunt of such a tragedy, but the other hunks definitely wouldn't have escaped some of the resulting fallout. In short, Shawn keeping his shoes on was goes news for pretty much everyone in the room; captors and prisoners alike.

The sports commentators did their best to keep the room's attention focused on the TV screen, but the addition of Nick's gas mask on my decoy's mummified face seemed to draw lively chuckles from Phil and steal some of the attention away from the football game.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The somewhat distant sound of laboured sniffs and filtered breathing soon joined my own, and the sound of my gagged friend's panicked screams lit the place up as Mastermind Phil used his quick thinking to make the most of the situation.

"Haha, here Steevie. Sniff the inside of Chris' shoe!" I heard the punk cheer, causing the older jocks to chuckle and then causing Josh to suddenly gag and cry out in panic.

From having had the misfortune of sniffing Master Chris' putrescent socked foot a bit over an hour ago, I held no illusion about being able to handle the stench that probably festered inside those huge, heavy-looking basketball shoes of his. But just seeing his bad-boy face and knowing that he was getting some satisfaction out of watching me -a passingly fuckable gay twink- choke on the stench of he'd worked up in there, really got me longing to be in Joshua's place right now.

But no, instead of being made to deal with bad-boy Chris and hot stuff Kyle, I was left stuck here, dealing with Mike and his absolutely ginormous, PUNGENT feet!

This was all Phil's fault. All of it!
"Mmmmggpphh!"

"Well, it looks like Josh wasn't lying when he said he couldn't stand Mike's feet." I heard the young skater-punk eventually blurt out. Big Mike didn't say anything of course, but the other guys were cracking up at my inability to cope with his truly massive, foul-smelling soles.

The entire room was now focused on the spectacle of me struggling and crying out in each time my lungs were forced to draw air through the heavy duty, military breathing unit.

"Haha, yeah. Sounds like he's really havin' trouble down there." Shawn smirked, making the Gentle Giant blush but causing all of his friends to giggle.

As soon as those words left the beefy hunk's mouth, Phil swooped in to land another blow, and drove his figurative dagger in my wound by pressing on with more blatant lies.

"Yeah, but it kinda serves him right for all the really mean stuff he said about Mike earlier." the twerp calmly spoke, allowing his words to sink in and causing the older jocks to throw accusatory jabs and insults my way.

Phil spent a few minutes reminding everyone of the threats I'd made against them, and managed to get all the brutes riled up before devilishly suggesting that my current predicament was a little too lenient considering the severity of the crimes I'd committed.

Chris and Joey were quick to agree, while Kyle, Shawn and Mike remained somewhat neutral.
Neutral, but not necessarily opposed to the idea.

I screamed and begged, but all that did was make me gag and choke on the vile Skaterboy's rotten ball of mush.

The unimaginative hunks spent the next few moments conspiring against me before Phil once again chimed in and stirred their minds in the direction he wanted.

"Well, I have an idea." he said, slowly getting up off the couch and walking out of the living room, causing everyone -save for Mike- to wonder what the surprisingly resourceful kid now had in mind.

Phil entered Mike's room without him seeing, and then quickly emerged back into the group's line of sight before grinning triumphantly at the success of his mission.

"Since Barbie-boy is so hell bent on giving our friend Mike a hard time, I think it would only be fitting for us to get him better acquainted with one of these smelly fucks." he spoke, holding something up that immediately sent the room BOOMING with laughter.

Whatever it was that Phil was currently holding in his hands, it made Mike's face go red with embarrassment and caused his protests to join the fray.

That gave me all the info I needed.
Something was going to come my way, and it was going to be epically bad.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, the machinations of Phil continue to succeed! Curses!

Still, I gotta respect the deviousness.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As expected Mike didn't sort things out but at least he gave Steven something to complain about. I love how passive Mike is - causing all these problems for Steven without lifting a finger (or toe) himself! At least Steven is still able to be distracted by thoughts of Chris and Kyle so it can't be all that bad!

Evil genius Phil is at it again! (I've just been asked what I'm smiling about!) Thank goodness he's around to keep things interesting - these big jocks have very little imagination (too many balls/pucks to the head if you ask me :) ) He knows how to play them but some respond better then others.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Phil plays his game very clever. It's difficult to make a group do what you want if you tell them your plans up front. What he does instead, is to give them some time to discuss, before gently pushing them in the direction he had in mind all the way from the beginning.

That room most have gotten pretty stinky when the guys took off their trainers. It's good to remind myself that Joshua is still suffering as well. It's a nice backdrop for Steven's complaints.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago As expected Mike didn't sort things out but at least he gave Steven something to complain about. I love how passive Mike is - causing all these problems for Steven without lifting a finger (or toe) himself! At least Steven is still able to be distracted by thoughts of Chris and Kyle so it can't be all that bad!

Evil genius Phil is at it again! (I've just been asked what I'm smiling about!) Thank goodness he's around to keep things interesting - these big jocks have very little imagination (too many balls/pucks to the head if you ask me :) ) He knows how to play them but some respond better then others.
I love this and totally agree those jocks have definitely taken too many pucks/balls to the head :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Phil I may not like the guy but he really has to be respected for his balls to keep his attack on Steven going. I hope it comes to bite him on the ass.

As for Steven and his narrative skills come on man a whole chapter on mikes feet which he had already described partially in the last chapter. I’m dying to find out what happens when it’s discovered you are actually ‘fake Josh’. If Shawn is ever to redeem himself Phil will be in a world of hurt as unimaginative as he is in his punishments :twisted:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was a great chapter . Mike's socks look so evil to smell . Can't wait to read the next chapter . To see what evil thing Steven will have to sniff next.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Another great chapter!

I really like watching Phil torment Josh and Steven, it seems he is the only guy in the house with the creativity to torment someone tied up, the other guys just know how to laugh and play for a few minutes with the two mummies, thankfully we have Phil to keep fun things for a long time :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Phil by himself, may not be such an intimidating guy. The problem for Steven is he has been able to manipulate himself into commanding his own army of jocks! He has gotten them all to up the torture to fulfill his nasty revenge! Really enjoying his manipulations. Anxious to see what his new evil torture device is :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING STEVEN'S TALE TO REACH A STUNNING 400 000 VIEWS!

We're well on track to reaching the half-million mark by the start of the new year.

From the polling info at the top of this thread and the number of daily reads Steven's tale is garnering, I happen to know for a fact that there are FAR MORE of you following this thread than what the comments are leading us to believe.

We've had some wonderful new reviewers join our ranks these past couple months, and I'm hoping that more of our silent readers will step out of the shadows (even if it is your natural comfort zone) and join our interactive book club style of discussion.

If you're a registered user but have remained silent until now, then do drop a note
to let us know where you are in your reading and who your favourite characters are.

If you are not yet subscribed to this thread, click here: SUBSCRIBE TO BOUND & GAGGED

If you're a guest user and have made it this far in your reading,
then know that this is the undoubtedly the right community for you.
The process of creating an account is free of charge and takes less than two minutes.
So go ahead and click the registration button. The flourishing of this community depends on you.

Depending on where you are in your reading, some popular ways to review this story include expressing your thoughts on some of the following subjects:

Who are your favourite characters so far, and why?
Who are your least favourite characters, and why?
If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?
How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?
Who do you identify with the most?
If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], trying to get the 'lurkers' (and there is nothing wrong with that, I was one years ago on Bob's board) into commenting, is helping us all as writers.

Come on people, the board has enough variety for every liking (M/M, F/M, M/F, F/F and all variations you can imagine), so join and start commenting!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

My rating for the sock gag chart is 12, I can handle stinky well worn socks for certain.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Quick shoutout to [mention]szlm1515[/mention] and [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention], whom I spotted on here and recognised from Deviant Art.

Welcome on board, guys!
You're bound to have a lot of fun on here ;)

Also a warm welcome back to [mention]Trainedsub[/mention]

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago My rating for the sock gag chart is 12, I can handle stinky well worn socks for certain.
[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Welcome to the party, kiddo!
I've taken the liberty of updating the chart with your submitted results.

Twelve is indeed a well balanced and realistic score.
Definitely in line with the majority here.
Good thing you're not being thrown in the storyline to replace our protagonist though.
I'm afraid your humble rating wouldn't quite cut it given the potency of socks and sneakers most of these guys keep throwing our way 8-)

I know you don't follow this storyline due to it being too *ahem* graphic, but since your score (12) lines up perfectly with "Ladie's Man" Joey and his socks, you might enjoy reading the short scene in which our protagonist gets a taste of Joey's stinky, sweaty 12-rated sock. Probably one of the mildest gags he's ever had to endure.

Read this (specifically the part after the photo of Joey's socked feet and the following chapter): CHAPTER 229 - JOCK TALK

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Thanks mate :P
I feel my eyes will be taped to this and found some neat GID stories :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 238 - THE FINAL BLOW
Friday, May 22 (8:30 PM)

Having no sure way to tell the time, but knowing that the clock must've been closing in on my usual bedtime, I knew that my stay at Shawn's place was rapidly coming to it's natural conclusion.

If everything went like I thought it would, I'd be freed and put to bed in a relatively short while.
And in the hours following the sunrise, Nick would swing by to take me home with him.

I could definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.
But even so, the cacophonic laughter that resonated across the spacious apartment quickly alerted me to the fact that I wasn't completely out of the woods yet.

Phil still had another ace up his sleeve.
He was about to land his third and final blow.
And there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him.

Whatever it was that he intended on using against me, it made the entire room blow up with laughter and caused Mike's face to turn cherry red.

"Guys! Guys, no! C'mon, don't do that." the large man argued, using the exact same words he'd used to try and prevent his roomies from using his jockstrap on Josh.

Of course, we all knew just how successful those attempts had been.
Mike hadn't been successful then, and he sure as hell wasn't going to be successful this time around either.

The rowdier guys spent the next minutes laughing their asses off and passing around what appeared to be a set of enormous, beefy-looking skater shoes; the largest I'd ever seen.

There was no doubt in my mind as to who's shoes those were.
Shawn had absolutely massive feet, matching those of Nick and Zack in both size and width. But even his shoes weren't that big!
No, they couldn't belong to my Master's hairy cousin. They had to belong to someone even bigger! A true giant, of some sort.
And the only person in the room who actually fit that description was Mike. The same guy who had his feet resting on my upper chest, and the same guy who's socked soles threatened to make me choke on my own vomit.

Chris, Joey, Kyle and Phil kept going on and on about how revolting the big guy's shoes were.
Much to the gentle giant's continued dismay, one of the guys even lowered the opening of his shoe over my gagged decoy's helpless face, causing fake me -AKA Josh- to scream vehemently beneath his gag and emit a series of panicked coughs and frantic cries for help.

Poor Mike looked positively embarrassed at fuss his odourous shoes were provoking.
But even big muscle-Boss Shawn failed to escape the accusatory jabs of his colleagues.

"Ugh FUCK! I think these are almost as bad as Shawn's!" Chris shot, bringing the giant Osiris trainer close to his face and grimacing in utter disgust at the pungent odour oozing out of it's opening.

Everyone in the room laughed at Shawn's expense, even as the hairy-chested oaf attempted to defend himself against his more jockish buddy's clever attack.

And as for Big Mike, well...he continued offering his usual feeble protests in an effort to thwart whatever evil plan his buddies had in mind for me. But pretty much everyone in the room ignored his pleas and brushed his concerns aside by saying that I deserved exactly what I was getting.

"Yeah, shove that fuckin' shoe over his mask." Kyle laughed, as ladies' man Joey got up and slowly made his way over to my helpless form.

"The poor kid is gonna fuckin' PUKE when he smells that thing." Chris chuckled, causing me to stare wide eyed at the handsome man now looming above me, before finally fixing my gaze on the absolutely MASSIVE size 15 sneaker he held menacingly in one hand.

Big Mike's Osiris sneakers looked surprisingly clean on the outside.
The laces were kinda stained and dingy, but the black and white leather exterior was in relatively decent shape, especially considering how used and worn these colossal bad boys undoubtedly were.

Outside appearances were often quite deceiving though, and those oversized, skater-style shoes proved no exception.

This was NOT going to be your average ride in the park, I knew.

Aside from the occasional stray snicker, the room then fell oddly silent as hot stud Joey crouched down over my gas-masked face and gave me a harsh, disapproving glare.

"I really hope you've learnt your lesson, buddy. Everyone here likes you, but that doesn't give you the right to be an ass and mess with Mike the way you did. You mess with him, you mess with all of us. Understood?" Joey barked, using the bigger man's heavy shoe to nudge my head and elicit some form of acknowledging response from me.

I did the only thing I could; I cried out, sputtered and yelled beneath my insurmountable stuff gag.

I wasn't Josh! I'd done nothing to Mike!
I was innocent! They had the wrong guy!
"Ugggmmphh!"

Genuinely fearing the shoe Joey held in his hand, I struggled against my body-hugging cocoon and let out a series of desperate screams in the hopes that he would realise something was amiss.

Unfortunately for me, Phil and the other guys burst into laughter at my inability to protest.
And Phil doubly so, for he wasn't only laughing at my protests, but also at the fact that he had successfully played these brutes into making them believe I was his roommate.

Words can't even begin to describe the level of disbelief and sheer frustration I experienced at the unjust treatment I was receiving.
I'd been framed and wrongly accused of a crime I hadn't committed, and the guy responsible for tricking everyone into believing his lies had used his own socks to ensure I couldn't speak the truth or defend myself.

This was beyond infuriating. It was MADDENING!

"I'm gonna make sure you remember this lesson, lil bro. From now on, you're gonna think twice before giving Big Mike or anyone else here a hard time." Joey warned, grabbing the front of my mask and moving his buddy's giant trainer up for the kill.

I watched as the dark-haired man bought the dreaded thing down over my breathing filter, and desperately tried to wrestle my mask out of his grip upon seeing just how ripe and rotten the gentle giant's deceptively clean-looking Osiris shoe was on the inside.

The massive shoe was lowered down onto my mask, resulting in my very large and heavily-protruding breathing filter being swallowed right up into its putrid maw.

"Wait for it..." Chris chuckled, alerting his buddies to the fact that I was about to blow up and go stark crazy any second now.

I tried holding my breath and tried shaking my head left and right.
But the unrelenting duct tape cocoon kept my neck movements to a minimum and didn't allow me to rid myself of Mike's shoe.

The seconds ticked by.
Five, ten, twenty.

My lungs burned. My heartbeat raced.
Until finally, I had no choice but to tuck tail and accept defeat.

*HHHHHHFFFFFFFFFT*

The second I started filling my lungs up with air, an uncontrollable urge to just break away and escape from the room overcame my senses.
My muscles tensed up, my body convulsed, and my face went temporarily cross-eyed.
The smell that filtered into my gasmask was quite simply beyond words.

No wonder the guys had been cracking up, coughing and gagging!
The stench was Shawn-worthy, but with the added twist of Mike's unfamiliar and downright bizarre foot odour.
It was horrific! And it made me SICK!

I coughed, I gagged and I choked.
Each breath I took was accompanied by a combination of uncontrollable struggling and violent gagging sounds.

The smell, although not necessarily more overpowering than Nick's or Zack's, was wildly incompatible with my senses.
I knew it had to do with brain signals and the way they deciphered and interpreted air molecules. But there was something about Mike's foot odour that drove me over the edge and made me crazy. And not in a good way either.

His shoe was HUGE, and FAT, and smelled worst than death itself!
I wanted out. No. I NEEDED out.

"Ugghgmmpph....uggghmmpphhmmmhh." I screamed, desperately struggling to mouth off past skaterboy Phil's rotten, silencing socks.

I know I've been going on and on about how angry and frustrated I felt, but the circumstances surrounding my current predicament were just too maddening to ignore.

The stupid twerp had pulled quite a number on me; using my mummified state and inability to defend himself to his advantage. Peeling his own festering, month-old wads off and then cramming them into my mouth before literally sealing my face shup beneath massive amounts of duct tape.

"No one's is gonna find out about this." he spoke, causing me to go over those words again and again in my mind.

He was right of course. No one even suspected I wasn't Josh. And by the time these pea-brained brutes realised what was going on, it would already be too late. The twerp would be long gone, leaving my unbridled thirst for revenge virtually unfulfilled.

In any case, I spent what seemed like the better part of an hour chewing and sucking on my rotten, festering sockgag, and quite literally gagging on the overpowering stench of Mike's huge, fat skater shoe.

As soon as the football game ended and some of the guys suggested calling it a night, Phil followed his cue and zipped right out of the apartment! Obviously not realizing something was amiss, the other guys wished the lad a good evening, and that was the end of my initial encounter with the vile-hearted college skaterboy.

Kyle finished his beer before following suit, and as soon as he was gone, it was collectively decided to leave my fate in Mike's hands....which, it seems, was the only one of the guys who seemed intent on staying up late to game on the living room console for a few more hours.

Chris and Joey were the next ones to leave the apartment's communal living area, causing Mike to finally take control of me and remove the putrid shoe from off my gasmask's breathing filter.

My relief was short-lived though.

Instead of Shawn freeing me from my bonds and taking me to bed like I expected him to, I watched with wide, horrified eyes as the burly blond brute wrapped his arms around mummy-Josh and carried him out of the living room, obviously not realizing it wasn't me.

Josh weighed close to 170 pounds. In other words, well over a dozen kilos heavier than I weighed.
And while most guys would've probably picked up on the noticeable weight difference that separated the two of us, the slow-witted leader of these Alpha-hunk college types remained completely oblivious to my sudden and virtually inexplicable weight gain.

Given the size of his arms and the thickness of his biceps though, it probably shouldn't have come as such a surprise to me that Shawn hadn't noticed our seemingly important, 30-pound weight difference.

140, 170...it make little difference to him.
Both of us were puny twigs and both of us were considered laughably light by his standards.

I screamed and begged for the blond oaf to come back, but with no one else left in the living room, Mike swiftly took matters into his own hands and showed his true colours by promptly bringing a massive foot down over my breathing filter; effectively cutting my air off and putting an end to my frantic cries for help.

"MMMMGGHH.....mmm...mmphh."

My eyes went wide in horror at the realisation that the not-so-gentle giant was now intentionally using his enormous socked foot to stop me from making noise. I couldn't call out. I couldn't breathe! "...ghhhmmmpph!"

The smelly-footed goliath and I struggled for dominion over my gasmask.
I fought to free myself from his rule, and he fought to keep me quietly pinned down and obediently subdued.

In the end though, my feeble attempts to break away were no match for the lumbering giant's jaw-droppingly MASSIVE soles.
Big Mike swiftly put an end to my insurrection by planting his right foot over my twisting forehead and his other foot over my breathing filter.

That was the end of my little rebellion.

Much to my unending dismay, the tall giant spent what seemed like an eternity just sitting there and gaming on his console.
He didn't say anything, but he did spend an uncharacteristic amount of time smothering my breathing filter and cutting my air off with his sickeningly putrid socked feet.

Even a full hour after being left in his care, there was no sign of Josh, and no sign of Shawn.

My pleas once again began to grow in strength as a disturbing possibility began cementing itself in my mind.
The possibility being that Shawn might've simply decided to keep my decoy tightly bound up mummified for the night.

That wouldn't have been out of character for him, but it would've certainly had the unfortunate consequence of keeping Joshua's identity a secret, and probably mine as well. Top that off with the fact that Mike was now unsupervised and finally showing some balls, and I was left facing a very dire predicament indeed.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you have done it yet again. Those shoes of big Mikes sound horrendous. I really feel for Steven and Phil has gotten away with it all.... GGGRRRR.... I knew that true to your style you’d give me hope of something going wrong for Phil but it never came. Now he’s slipped away and no repercussion will come.

Josh was luckily saved from anymore torment but having that putrid jockstrap in there for as long as he has is punishment enough. Let’s hope that Shawn actually does something after the dimwit finally works out Phil has played him for a fool.

Wonderful chapter as always.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Let’s hope that Shawn actually does something after the dimwit finally works out Phil has played him for a fool.
I firmly agree! Though it was a clever and devious plan, I still wish he had been discovered... I really hope Big Mike's unforseen mean streak doesn't manifest itself much more... but if it does, I may need to add the "gentle" giant to my punishment list (currently Shawn, Josh, Kyle, and Phil are in trouble from me :x )

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
I firmly agree! Though it was a clever and devious plan, I still wish he had been discovered... I really hope Big Mike's unforseen mean streak doesn't manifest itself much more... but if it does, I may need to add the "gentle" giant to my punishment list (currently Shawn, Josh, Kyle, and Phil are in trouble from me :x )
I agree with you totally but perhaps the fact Josh has spent the day chewing on Mike’s putrid jockstrap might mean some leniency in your behalf. No that’s not because I have a soft spot for Josh I can here all of you stating that.

I still think when Nick gets there he needs to show those boys who the true alpha king in town is perhaps Zack comes with him to teach those college boys some manners, and how to treat his property correctly :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Hugely unlikely but is it bad I'm almost hoping for neither to get unwrapped and for nick to take back the wrong duct tape mummy 🤣🤣🤣
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup wrote: 3 years ago Hugely unlikely but is it bad I'm almost hoping for neither to get unwrapped and for nick to take back the wrong duct tape mummy 🤣🤣🤣
OMG I hadn’t thought of that.... it’s not bad at all imagine that happening. Now that would be a brilliant addition to the story :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic