BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Not gonna lie, I wasn't a step ahead this time until Steven explained it. Even so I'm confused how they wouldn't recognize the difference unless Joshua's eyes also got obscured somehow.

Love what Phil is doing here. Petty, relentless cruelty is my favorite.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago Not gonna lie, I wasn't a step ahead this time until Steven explained it. Even so I'm confused how they wouldn't recognize the difference unless Joshua's eyes also got obscured somehow.

Love what Phil is doing here. Petty, relentless cruelty is my favorite.
I think Joshua's eyes may already be obscured by quite a large amount of tape.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow Phil is a diabolical mastermind!!! Switching their places and also getting all the guys angry at Josh errr Steven? Steven is in BIG trouble. What he has experienced so far is probably going to be child's play because that was the guys just having fun. Can't imagine what they will do now that they feel like he truly needs to be punished :twisted:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh now that is a devious strategy, the real question is whether he will get an opportunity to switch them back again before they get unwrapped.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup wrote: 3 years ago Heh now that is a devious strategy, the real question is whether he will get an opportunity to switch them back again before they get unwrapped.
I think he’s gonna hightail it out of there Phil mentions going to a friends place. I think the boys are about to take the torture to a whole new level, poor Steven. The real question is what is Nick going to do? He doesn’t like it when his property is toyed with in a way that hasn’t been agree on. I’m hoping Nick is pissed and we see a few more jocks get some of nicks justice
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago The real question is what is Nick going to do? He doesn’t like it when his property is toyed with in a way that hasn’t been agree on. I’m hoping Nick is pissed and we see a few more jocks get some of nicks justice
Whilst Nick the avenging god is a wonderful image I think it unlikely that he would try and take on the 4 jocks single-handedly - he only just managed to subdue Brad on his own. If he does become involved I would imagine a more investigatory approach, getting to the bottom of what has been going on before passing judgement. Phil and Shawn would be most at risk but Shawn possibly more so as he has failed in his duty of care towards Steven. All that being said, Nick isn't due to appear yet so maybe matters will resolve in an entirely different way.

I just feel Phil might still get away with it - he's that sort of character! I quite like [mention]Pup[/mention]'s idea of Phil managing to switch them back before anyone finds out.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago The real question is what is Nick going to do? He doesn’t like it when his property is toyed with in a way that hasn’t been agree on. I’m hoping Nick is pissed and we see a few more jocks get some of nicks justice
Whilst Nick the avenging god is a wonderful image I think it unlikely that he would try and take on the 4 jocks single-handedly - he only just managed to subdue Brad on his own. If he does become involved I would imagine a more investigatory approach, getting to the bottom of what has been going on before passing judgement. Phil and Shawn would be most at risk but Shawn possibly more so as he has failed in his duty of care towards Steven. All that being said, Nick isn't due to appear yet so maybe matters will resolve in an entirely different way.

I just feel Phil might still get away with it - he's that sort of character! I quite like @Pup's idea of Phil managing to switch them back before anyone finds out.
Yeah not expecting Phil or any of the jocks to actually be beaten down by Nick. Just a dream. The idea is great, and would be the perfect way for Phil to get caught out in some frantic attempt to switch them back

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow I think Phil is actually evil. I'll give him credit for his ingenious plan, but I still thoroughly despise him. And I was hoping that the other guys would return, but not in this way :o :o

I imagine the guys will get a good amount of torturing in before they realize the truth, and Phil will be long gone by then. I do hope that Phil gets put in his place, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be before Nick comes to get Steven. Maybe he'll show up before it gets too rough :D :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah, I haven't seen this many replies to a chapter in quite a long time!
Seems like Phil's ingenuity is getting high praises from most of you.
Now imagine how much fun it would be to have that crafty, smelly-footed skaterboy as a friend or an ally ;)

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Glad to hear you're a fan of Phil!
Yup, Joshua's (the real one) eyes have been taped over for quite a while now.
This is what he looked like before Phil took it upon himself to wrap even more tape around his mouth, head and face.

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] I obviously missed your post during my sweep of the results last night.
Sorry 'bout that. I've added you and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] to the updated chart.
You guys brought the average readership tolerance rating down by almost a full percentage point! 8-)
Hope you're still enjoying the story, my friend.

Looking at these results now, I could easily split you guys up into four different groups.

[mention]that1kid13[/mention], [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], [mention]CorbD91[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] belong to the group of readers who would fare VERY POORLY in dealing with the footwear Steven is oftentimes subjected to.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]sws91[/mention], [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]Ayu[/mention], [mention]NeedControl[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Havok978[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]Trainedsub[/mention], [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention], [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention] and [mention]gaggedup[/mention] would fare QUITE POORLY in dealing with Steven's footwear-related predicaments.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] and [mention]squirrel[/mention] would most likely cope with it AS WELL AS STEVEN DOES (I.e. grossed out and horrified expressions accompanied by lots and lots of complaining).

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]jammer212[/mention], [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] and [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] are the four crazies who think they could cope BETTER THAN STEVEN DOES.

You know guys, if ever there's a mutiny to be had, it should be at the expense of those four twerps.
Excluding myself, you have the four of them outnumbered 6-to-1.

Their wild claims about being able to deal with the likes of Big Mike and (in [mention]jammer212[/mention]'s case) Zack, should definitely be tried and tested.

Four crazies, four socks, tons of rope and duct tape, and 24 of you.
What a wild party that would be 8-)
Somebody needs to write a short story about this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

My foot odour rating is 17 I like socks be rank stinky for gagging with
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Woah, I haven't seen this many replies to a chapter in quite a long time!
Seems like Phil's ingenuity is getting high praises from most of you.
Now imagine how much fun it would be to have that crafty, smelly-footed skaterboy as a friend or an ally ;)
Josh is his friend and isn’t fairing all that well :lol: :lol: he copped many gassy farts from the skater punk. Top it off he’s using his beef with Mike to help Steven be punished. Genius as it is not exactly the friend or ally you’d want or trust to much.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I said earlier that I liked the role Phil plays as Steven’s "enemy." Steven only has eyes for muscular athletes, so part of his dislike for Phil is justified because he is not attracted to the skateboarder, in a way it is futile on his part, so I like to see him suffering a little :twisted:.

This last chapter shows that Phil is really astute and quick-thinking, a true evil genius, I know everyone expects Steven to be avenged, but I wouldn't be surprised if Phil escapes before paying for his "crimes", Phil is always one step ahead of the bigger athletes.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'd be very intrigued in that story idea!
Not sure if anyone else would be keen though... ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The biggest sadist, of course, is [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for making us wait between chapters.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 236 - THE MAN UNDER THE MASK
Friday, May 22 (7:00 PM)

Never in my entire life had I experienced a level of burning frustration even similar to what I felt at that point.
Phil's socks were absolutely disgusting, but strangely enough, that wasn't the worst of it.

I'd been gagged many times over the course of the past year.
Gags imposed upon me by Nick usually came as part of a disciplinary action, while those imposed by Zack and Josh had been delivered in a more playful spirit.

Some of those gags had been introduced into my mouth in a proper, semi-consensual fashion. Others had not.

The gag Phil had forcibly imposed upon me definitely belonged to that second category.
But the absolute worst part about dealing with his socks -aside from the taste- was the fact that they were being used to keep me from negating his lies and spreading the truth.

Phil was a dirty crook and a smelly liar!
And the only two people in the room who could've actually dispelled the web of deceit he was creating, both had their mouths conveniently taped shut and occupied.

We were being charged, tried and convicted, without even being allowed the semblance of a defense!

Both our faces has been forcibly sealed beneath layers of tape, and both our mouths had been stuffed full.
Joshua's mouth with Big Mike's enormous, pube-filled jockstrap.
And mine, with the stupid liar's very own, revoltingly putrid ankle socks.

The sight of his rotten fucks burned bright in my mind, and the mental image I had of them was seared into my memory.

I hated him!
I hated his face! I hated his guts!
I wanted out, and I wanted his rancid, moldy, ripe bundles out of my mouth!

"Mmmggpph!"

Mummy-Josh and I screamed into our gags, but none of our efforts to call for help or alert the neighbours paid off in any way, shape or form.

I shook my head and desperately tried explaining to the jocks I wasn't Josh. But it was no use.
Skaterboy Phil watched from a safe distance as I choked and gagged on his rotten stench-bundles.
I tried talking around them, but they wouldn't let me.

I had no way to let the older jocks know they were being played, and no way to tell them the truth or make them aware of my identity. I was, in every possible sense of the word, screwed.

The big guys spent the next five minutes kicking me, threatening me, nudging me with their heavy shoes and telling me to shut up.

As if things weren't already bad enough, my desperate attempts to fight my way past Phil's sockgag was misconstrued as an act of defiance and insubordination.

That quickly resulted in Shawn stepping up his game and subduing me in the most vile of manners.

Chris bent down, grabbed my gasmask's inhaler filter and then used his other hand to smother my breathing hole.
The entire room practically burst with laugher as his larger and much hairier buddy then took position over my face, pulled his shorts down, and let a giant fart rip out of his underwear-clad ass.

Chris removed his hand from my mask, just in time for my oxygen-deprived lungs to greet Shawn's fart...which started as a tiny filament of air but ended on a much more violent, terrifying note.

*fffffffFFPPRRRRRRTTTT*

The sound of my heavily-filtered, laboured breathing quickly broke off into a series of muffled coughs and frantic choking noises. And from the virulent screams suddenly coming from the other mummy's gagged mouth, I understood that the real Josh didn't escape being subjected to a similar treatment either.

As revolted and as furious as I was about my current state of helplessness, part of me couldn't help but rejoice at the fact that the blond kid was also being gassed and stinkfaced.

It served him right for tricking me into rimming Kyle's butthole, and it served him right for forcing me to sniff the inside of Shawn's briefs yesterday afternoon.

Neither Josh nor I dared making a peep after Shawn's crude, yet effective demonstration of authority.
We spent the next few minutes violently choking on our gags as the stench of the huge, hairy hunk's eyebrow-singeing eruption permeated the air around our helpless nostrils.

"Mind if I have a bit of fun with him?" Phil asked, as soon as his foot-stool-mummy and I had fully recovered from the ordeal.

You can probably imagine how frightened and horrified I felt when Shawn's cheery "Of course you can." quickly followed.

Big Mike and the older hunks slowly retreated to the kitchen, leaving me stranded there while the devilish skaterboy happily got off the couch and slowly made his way over towards my mummified form.

He was once again left unsupervised, and this time he had Shawn's blessing to do with me as he pleased.

"Mmmggpph!"
FUCK!

"Hey blondie-boy. How's it goin' in there?" Phil asked, speaking in a mocking tone and aligning his smug, stupid face over my foggy gas mask goggles. The lad sat down next to my head, and I just cried out and cursed at him, struggling to get away but not even managing to put a single centimeter of distance between myself and his seated form.

"Mmmggph! Uugghhmm...mpph!" I cried out. To which the cruel brat answered by asking "What's wrong, buddy? Got something in your mouth?"

That's when I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I deeply, genuinely hated the guy.

I hated his guts.
I hated his smug, stupid face. I hated everything about him!
And most of all, I hated his socks!

"Mmmggphh! Mggghhh...mmmpphh!" I cried out, angrily trying to tell the kid to buzz off, while at the same time choking on his rotten, festering little sweat bundles.

The runt just laughed at my uncontrollable anger and spent the next couple minutes clogging my airway and prodding me with questions about why I wasn't able to speak up or formulate words coherently.

I tried calling for help and tried alerting Shawn to the fact that twerp was taking things too far and suffocating me to the point of nearly making me pass out. But the evil super-twink cleverly took care of muffling my gagged protests by putting the TV volume up, and used the spacious living room couch as a makeshift shield to stop the older hunks from seeing what was being done to me.

From that point on, skaterboy Phil was absolutely merciless in his attacks.
He suffocated me 'till my lungs burned, and peered at me through foggy circular eye sets even as I cried out and convulsed from lack of air.

"How's your gag taste?" he asked, over and over again whilst keeping his cold eyes locked on me...even as I choked and gagged on his fuckin' putrid death-bundles.

He was really enjoying this.

After a seemingly endless bout of on and off suffocation, the kid eventually tired of cutting my air out and decided to play another game; one that I was all too familiar with.

"Hey, I got an idea." he said, excitedly tearing his eyes off my mask and reaching for one of Joshua's discarded sneakers.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to put A and B together.
The moment I saw the mummified college star's crummy old shoe, I knew I was going to be subjected to some serious stink therapy.

"Wanna sniff your own shoe?" Phil asked, grabbing his buddy's sneaker with one hand and pulling the sweat-stained tongue flap open with the other.

I mouthed off beneath my sock gag and shook my head 'no' in a pathetic attempt to let the punk know I didn't want to.
But the devilish skater-twink paid virtually no attention to my response.

He simply brought the funky old thing up to his nose, took a quick whiff out of its opening, and then put on a disgruntled face before complaining about the smell.

"Pew wee! You really should think about airing these out more often. Here, see for yourself." he chuckled, ignoring my protests and burying my oversized breathing filter inside Joshua's ratty old shoe.

I tried to get to shake the smelly thing off, but the strict tape mummification kept my head and neck movements to a minimum and stopped me from getting rid of the shoe even though it hadn't been fastened on or attached to my mask yet.

I shook my head as much as I could -which wasn't much- and then let out a low growl of frustration before finally giving in to Phil's wishes.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmgggpph!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmggph! Mmgggph..." I cried out, caught somewhere between panic and ecstasy as the stench of Joshua sneaker's filled my mask and began invading my defenceless sniff hole.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

In my own defence, the blond college-star's old Nike shoe smelled like absolute crap.
It wasn't to the point of making me sick or anything, but it most definitely smelled strong enough to make me crinkle my nose and squirm.

Much like big beefcake Kyle's large, musky basketball shoes, Joshua's crummy old TNs were really pushing it as far as I was concerned.
I could survive the smell, but the stench oozing outta there was still highly unpleasant.
I loved the effect it had on my hardening manhood, but I hated the actual smell of his funk entering my nostrils.

"Haha, yeah. Stinks doesn't it?" Phil finally spoke, drawing me out of my daze and causing me to open my eyes again.
I watched as he left my line of sight and then was greatly relieved to see the brat come back and remove Joshua's odourous shoe from my breathing filter.

My momentary reprieve lasted only about a full second though.
The blond jock's shoe was swiftly removed, only for an even rattier shoe to make its appearance.
This one was Phil's.

Knowing all too well what was about to happen, I immediately cried out and struggled against my encasement.

"Aww, haha! What's wrong, buddy? Don't cha wanna take a quick whiff o' mine?" he asked, still keeping up the pretence that I was his good friend Josh, even though we both knew I wasn't.

I knew he was doing it to spite me, and I probably shouldn't have let it bother me so much.
But it did bother me. It bothered me a lot!

"Mmmmpphh!" I cried out, struggling against my unrelenting prison and desperately trying to shake my head 'no'.

"Haha, oh I think you do. I think you're just dyin' to take some big whiffs outta there." he mocked, slowly dragging things out by wasting my time with this useless dialogue.

I struggled and cursed as the shoe approached my face, but the moment it engulfed my breathing filter, I quickly found myself gagging and coughing from the smell.

The rubbery-scented air inside my gas mask began to mingle with the skaterboy's crazy musty shoe odour, and my eyes immediately beamed wide open as my lungs drove the offensive perfume deep into my olfactory system.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Mmmgggpph!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Ugggmph...uuggmpph!"

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

"Uuuuggggmmpphhh!"

Phil spent the next half hour alternating between suffocating me and forcing me to take whiffs out of his shoes and Joshua's.

Things only took a slightly different turn once Mike entered the room and regained his former position on the couch.

The gentle giant took a few minutes to watch what Phil was doing.
He even chuckled once or twice, before finally stepping in to halt my torment and save me from the vengeful bully's merciless clutches.

Phil's shoe was removed from my mask, and the giant hockey player quickly snatched up his gaming controller before tuning the sports channel out and powering his console on.

I watched as the skater-twink left my line of sight and sat down on the couch -presumably to torment the real Josh- and silently thanked Lady Luck for sending Big Mike my way.

Mike may have been my saviour, but I was once again about to come face to face with reality.
Life didn't play out quite like it did in those superhero movies.

In the real world, even the good guys stank.
Sometimes, even worse than the bad guys.

And unfortunately for little old me, I was most definitely stuck living in the real world.

Mike was my hero, and a very smelly-footed one at that!
"Mmmgggpph!"

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love the sense of injustice that Steven is feeling at the start of this chapter and his sheer frustration at not being able to do anything to defend himself from Phil's lies because he is gagging on Phil's socks. Powerful emotions - I don't think he will ever lose his hatred of Phil now.

The big jocks have never really shown that they get that much out of torturing and teasing so it's not really that surprising that they get bored after a few minutes and leave the mummies to Phil, again. I just love how much he enjoys winding Steven up and fuelling his anger with his verbal teasing. Even in the midst of all this, Steven gets turned on by Joshua's shoe. If it was anyone else but Phil playing with him...

Mike to the 'rescue', it's just a shame for Steven that he doesn't like Joshua! I don't think Mike is going to be the one to sort this conundrum out...

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ouch, more misfortune for Steven! Phil's plan worked perfectly, and at least Steven can take some enjoyment from Joshua being punished! I can only hope justice will eventually prevail for Steven... although I wouldn't mind Josh staying trapped as a mummy ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Oh dear, those pictures of Joshua's shoes and of Phil's shoes really convey the message that they absolutely stink! Joshua's sneakers look even worse than in the previous pictures. Wow, I'd love to sniff and lick them. Poor Steven, haha. But as Steven himself says, Joshua is not left in peace either. It could have been much worse.

Truly humiliating, to be forced to gag on the socks of someone you hate and to sniff his shoes. And all along Phil also rubs salt in the wounds by talking to Steven in the way he does.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago As revolted and as furious as I was about my current state of helplessness, part of me couldn't help but rejoice at the fact that the blond kid was also being gassed and stinkfaced.

It served him right for tricking me into rimming Kyle's butthole, and it served him right for forcing me to sniff the inside of Shawn's briefs yesterday afternoon.

This is actually really cute, Steven enjoying Joshua's fate. And why? Because Joshua thought Steven would like to rim Kyle's hole. And hey, Steven enjoyed it at least partially.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Always love when you throw a Shawn fart in there although it sounds like Steven and Josh don't agree 8-)

Phil really is incredibly clever. Steven should have been nicer. As you said, Phil would be an incredibly resourceful ally. He is definitely not an enemy Steven should have made. Should have just laid there and licked his feet :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ok, I have to take it back, the worst sadist would've made us wait an extra week for mouthing off :D :D
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well This Phil is really relentless and clever. To first set up Steven in Josh's position to fool the other jocks and then the audacity of him to circle back to further torment Steven. Wow. This dude is pretty ballsy. And I think he genuinely loves to torment in general or maybe it is only Steven he likes to do this to?

I laughed when Steven was mildly impacted when it was 'Josh's ' sneaks that he had to whiff, but instantly put his hate back on once he knew he was forced to endure Phil's natural foot perfume :mrgreen:

I really hope Steven and Josh form a coup and pull in the other jocks for some real karma payback to Phil some day... :lol: :lol:
Last edited by socjuc 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Did I here the words Steven, Josh and coup..... you know I’m down for that. [mention]socjuc[/mention] :lol: :lol:

I love the fact Steven got turned on by Josh’s sneakers, even if the smell was unpleasant. Made me chuckle.

Love the chapter again [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I'm enjoying the devil Phil continuing to make Steven suffer. it does Jamie me want to punch him in his smug face though. I really hope he makes a mistake and is caught before he gets away. As a story arc goes seeing Shawn become Steven’s saviour would be quite nice especially after the grief I’ve given him throughout this section of the story

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'd just like to take a few moments to congratulate our resident artist [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and our highly esteemed colleague [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] for having recently broken past the impressive 100-post barrier on B&G.

Your steadfast contributions over the course of the last couple years have had a sizeable impact on this author and have been a blessing to all of us. Thank you so much, guys!

[mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] Hey sock-boy! Welcome to the nut house 8-)
You've been enjoying my smaller works for a long time now, so I'm confident that B&G will be right up your alley.
In any case, if you scroll up this page a bit, you'll see that I've added your name (and your crazy score of 17) up on the Sock Odour Tolerance Chart.

Hope you jump in and join Steven on his wild adventures!

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] I'm glad to hear you're enjoying all the pics and that you're lusting after Joshua's smelly TNs.
Considering that your Max Tolerance Rating is 14, and that Joshua's crummy shoes have an output of 14, I think it's safe to say that his stinky footwear would push you right up to the edge of what you'd realistically be able to handle. In other words, a match made in heaven ;)

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago I love the sense of injustice that Steven is feeling at the start of this chapter and his sheer frustration at not being able to do anything to defend himself from Phil's lies because he is gagging on Phil's socks. Powerful emotions.
I'm glad you could feel that sense of burning frustration so vividly, Pup.
Our little man must be positively seething right now.

I guess it's fortunate that our very own [mention]Socksbound[/mention] just recently volunteered to switch places with him a few days ago.
Steven will definitely be relieved to escape the scene and get away from Phil's socks and clutches!

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I'm afraid your co-conspirator won't be in a position to join you in that coup any time soon.
His mouth'll be out of order and busily laundering skaterboy Phil's ratty, month-old bundles 8-)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Aaaaagggghhhh.... s-sir is it too late to change my mind? I’m not so sure I want to volunteer anymore. :?

It’s not Phil’s putrid socks that I’m worried about it’s what the rest of the jocks have in store for ‘fake Josh’ that has me worried. Having followed your works for many years before becoming a regular contributor I know our mummified hero is not going to escape some torturous treatment before he’s released. Not unless an unlikely miracle happens

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I'd just like to take a few moments to congratulate our resident artist @ShadowHusky and our highly esteemed colleague @Sniffmyfeet for having recently broken past the impressive 100-post barrier on B&G.

Your steadfast contributions over the course of the last couple years have had a sizeable impact on this author and have been a blessing to all of us. Thank you so much, guys!
Thank you so much! You probably understand that this means a lot to me. After 236 chapters, it's not a strange thing to develop an emotional connection with the characters (and most of all: Steven). But over all these years, I've also really looked up to you. It's not only this story, but other stories by you as well. One of the hottest examples is the series of photos of one of your sessions with the mummy bag and the forced sneaker sniffing you imposed on your sub. They made me feel like: wow, this guy knows what he's talking about. I've seen you develop your own style over the past years and I just want to say thank you for the way you interact with your readers. You seem to know what every single one of us likes and dislikes. For example, when you were planning to write a few chapters that involved breathplay or dress socks, you warned me in a private message and said that you hoped I would be able to wait until more enjoyable chapters would come. Little details that make a huuuuuuuge difference.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Sniffmyfeet I'm glad to hear you're enjoying all the pics and that you're lusting after Joshua's smelly TNs.
Considering that your Max Tolerance Rating is 14, and that Joshua's crummy shoes have an output of 14, I think it's safe to say that his stinky footwear would push you right up to the edge of what you'd realistically be able to handle. In other words, a match made in heaven ;)
:oops: They probably smell worse than expected, but I think I'd be able to handle them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic