BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So Steven didn't get his long romantic night, but damn Jeremy gets to! I'm so jealous and want to be in his place! *Swish SWOON*

Also, welcome to the board [mention]Buckeye Boi[/mention]! Go Buckeyes!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved the parallel descriptions in these last 2 chapters. The sound descriptions are a nice way to describe what is happening :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Am in catch up mode so from a few chapters back I have a new update to the list you wanted me to maintain

Doming with other's gear (or doming and not knowing it when not present) :mrgreen:

Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

While I don't typically reward a boi for doing was is expected of him, you really did go above and beyond with this list [mention]socjuc[/mention]!
You even indexed the chapters and everything! That's some fantastic work, boi. Very proud of you.

For those who aren't aware/have forgotten, [mention]socjuc[/mention] is in charge of keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim.

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

The updated list should be of great use to a lot of us thanks to the:
BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX

ON ANOTHER NOTE, THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL "EASY PREY" SAGA CONTINUES!

Several weeks following the events of Easy Prey, our rowdy protagonist appears consumed by remorse for what he and his friends ended up putting Andrew through. Ethan desperately tries renewing with his ego-bruised brother and ends up offering himself up as a willing prisoner in a seemingly desperate attempt at making things right again.

IF YOU'VE NOT READ EASY PREY I YET, CLICK HERE: EASY PREY: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM)

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE, CONTINUE THE ADVENTURE BY CLICKING HERE INSTEAD: EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 261 - A DUEL OF FATES
Sunday, May 24 (2:30 AM)

I had no way to tell exactly how much time had passed since Nick and I had initially fallen asleep, but the tent was completely silent when I finally woke up again a few hours later.

From the faint moonlight that filtered through the tent ceiling and shone into the diminutive sleeping bag opening, I knew that the night was well underway and that the sun still had some ways to go before breaking the horizon.

No sounds came from the neighbouring sleeping bag, and only the distant tune of toads and crickets seemed to permeate the air around us.

I instinctively tried moving around a bit, but quickly found myself coming face to face with the realisation that movement was virtually impossible. Not only was I trapped in an escape-proof sleepsack-restraint, but my form was also currently swallowed up into what could only be described as an insane amount of squishy down loft.

My boyfriend may have been rough around the edges and a little brutish when it came to sex, but sleeping in his bed - or in this case, his bag - was an absolutely blissful experience.

Keeping me warm and safe was of paramount importance to him. I knew that his need to protect me basically came down to a form of primitive territorialism. And I knew that his overprotectiveness stemmed from a very deeply ingrained desire to keep me to himself.
If I'm being honest though, none of that even bothered me in the slightest.

I actually liked having a boyfriend who jealously kept me to himself.
Even better was having a boyfriend who commanded an inordinate amount of fear and respect. And Nick commanded plenty of both!

Aside from Phil - who most likely did not know who's boi he was messing around with - none of Shawn's hunky associates had wanted to lay a hand on me or fool around with someone who they knew was off-limits. The knowledge that I was Nick Hoffmann's personal property did much to stifle their jockish habits. My Master was not to be toyed with, and no one dared raising a hand against the one who'd been chosen to occupy his bed at night.

Still, as comfortable and as toasty warm as he kept me, I found myself wishing for a somewhat lighter lover at times.
I mean, the man was built up like a BEAST! His body, his limbs and his muscles all weighed a ton!

You would think that I would've gotten over it by now, but the sheer size of him was quite simply too impressive to overlook.

I loved his freakishly buff body, but I also dreaded the weight of it and feared the awesome power it wielded.

And no, that's not the type of fear I'm talking about.
Nick could never bring himself to harm me...at least, not intentionally.

That being said, I still had a very healthy amount of fear and respect for my lover.
The man could literally snap me in half like a twig and sever my spine without even breaking a sweat.

Even now, squashed beneath him as I was, I couldn't help but wonder why his arms had to be so disconcertingly huge.
I couldn't even get my fingers to touch each other if I wrapped both my hands around one of his biceps!

It wasn't only his arms though.
His thighs - being surpassed only by Zack's - were ridiculously beefy. And that exceptionally broad-shouldered frame of his was just insanely hefty. Everything about him was quite simply too big.

Aside from the fact that the man himself was a little feral and predatory, the best analogy I could use to describe being bedded by him was that of navigating a minefield.

Nick's body was drop-dead awesome to behold.
But fooling around with it was definitely reminiscent to playing with fire.

Worshipping his muscle could be a lot of fun, but it could also easily backfire on you if you weren't careful.

Several weeks back, I'd learned at my own peril that waking my man up by kissing his abs and sucking his nipples was probably the best way to start the day with an overgrown boner being rammed down my throat.

Worship him a little, and you run the risk of being ordered to keep going.
Worship him too much, and that permanently engorged monster-cock will find its way into your nearest orifice.

Then there's also the matter of the many no-go zones and the parts of his body I wasn't particularly keen on worshipping.

Nick undoubtedly had the beefiest, thickest, sexiest looking arms I had ever seen on a man.
And yet, right beneath them lied these terrifyingly massive armpit bushes.

Same thing for his abs.
They were absolutely mesmerising to look at and even more enthralling to touch and tongue-bathe.
But continue down past his navel and you quickly found yourself delving nose-first inside that insanely bushy crotch of his.

His bums presented me with another somewhat problematic dilemma.
They were sexy beyond reason, but I feared them almost as much as I feared his cock.

Being edged had become somewhat of a love-hate thing because of them, primarily 'cause I ran the risk of having my face unceremoniously sat one.

My boyfriend may have been strict and fatherly, but he wasn't above resorting to jockish behaviour whenever the opportunity presented itself. That, along with the fact that his ass was HUGE, was undoubtedly one of the main reasons why I felt so ambiguous about wanting to rim his butthole or not.

Sure, I could try it out on him right after he showered.
But what about afterwards? What happens when Nick starts expecting or even demanding such tribute?
It's not as though I'd be able to dictate when or if such activities were to take place, mind you.
So even though following Joshua's advice was tempting, I knew full well that trying it out on my man would be like opening up a Pandora's box; one that I'd never be able to fully close up again.

Did I really wanna have my face inside the blond goliath's giant bums after one of his physically gruelling days at work?
Would I really be okay with rimming him during one of our regular cold-weather camping trips, where showering commodities weren't so readily available?

And what if Nick took a serious liking to my new skill and decided to share the news with Zack?
Would I be expected to demonstrate on the jumbo-thighed hockey player as well?

While the thought of lapping my tongue over that smooth-talking muscle-knight's insanely hot body made me hard, the idea of having my nose anywhere near his bumhole freaked me out to no end.

After that brief encounter I'd had with those monstrous blue boxers of his, I wanted absolutely nothing to do with the gorgeous, brown-haired man's enormous behind.

Speaking of Zack, the sound of a muffled eruption suddenly pierced the silence and stole my concentration away from the train of thoughts I was having.

I instantly recognised it for what it was; a very powerful-sounding, high-pressured fart.

*PRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT*

The eery silence returned as quickly as it was broken, and for a moment there I was actually certain that Zack's gas would go unnoticed by the tent's other occupants.

My assumption was proven wrong when a series of absolutely heart-wrenching screams suddenly echoed out into the silent darkness.

"Gmmpphh! Mmmnn ugggmmph! Mmggppphh!" came the sound of my panicked friend's heavily-muffled cries for help.

Poor Jeremy coughed and gagged, but his particularly scrawny 58-kilogram frame proved no match for the jaw-droppingly beefy man that now slept atop him.

Each one of Zack's thighs was thicker than the freckle-faced lad's waist, and the two gargantuan arms that jutted out from both sides of the hockey player's massive torso rendered any sort of escape virtually impossible.

Even without the sleepsack there to keep his feeble limbs in check, the puny nineteen-year-old wouldn't have been able to budge even a micron in any direction. The man whose bed he shared was roughly twice his weight, and no amount of squirming or struggling would help him escape the suffocatingly fat mummy bag he was currently trapped in.

My friend tried screaming for help and articulating through his gag, but Zack's giant sponge ball allowed no such thing and easily took care of muffling the young protégé's desperate cries out. The undefeatable cavity-filler prevented any and all speech, whilst at the same time preventing air from being drawn in through it's willing or unwilling host's mouth.

The smooth-talking, chivalrous knight had imposed these gags on our speech-holes to prevent us from defying our strict bedtime curfews, but now Jeremy was paying for it in full. Combine that with the fact that there was minimal air exchange inside the hunky man's insanely fat expedition bag, and it was easy to understand why the helpless green-eyed twink was panicking right now.

Poor Jeremy was being forced to sniff up Zack's fart.
And there was absolutely NOTHING he could do to escape the smell.

I felt a little bad for him at first, but then quickly resigned myself to closing my eyes and appreciating the indescribable warmth and security my own Master was mercifully affording me.

The strong scent of Nick's earthy aroma filtered up into my nostrils as my face struggled for freedom inside his unreasonably well-stuffed puffer.

His pecs heaved behind my head.
His colossal thighs kept my own in check.

His enormous arms kept me warm and safe.
And his gargantuan meat pulsed unendingly.

I filled my lungs up for the thousandth time and then slipped right back into a state of slumbering dreaminess.

Bliss, I thought to myself.
Absolute bliss.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sometimes I feel like you're personally leaning me to like Zack more and more. His body type is my preferred out of the two doms here, along with his more fun loving personality and master like qualities, I also prefer the descriptions to his foot scent. But I just also have a giant soft spot for Nick. I bloody wish these guys were real, but we all know they would have been snatched up in seconds haha

Great chapter on the inner dialogue of Steven's dilemma, I enjoyed it a lot.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Steven waking up at night and thinking about these things is so good. It's peaceful, soothing, comforting. He has a sense of belonging. He knows that it's right, just the way it is. Nick is a beast, but also a protector. Steven realises he is his, and no one is allowed to hurt Nick's prized possession.

It's true that Steven's new skill, rimming, is a two-sided sword. It might improve his relationship with Nick, but it might also backfire on him and get him into trouble.

Meanwhile, poor Jeremy is suffering. It must feel so good to be with Nick inside the sleeping bag, protected against the awful smell of Zack's farts while basking in Nick's scent.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] wow I really loved this chapter so much . The descriptions where so hot . I feel bad for jeremy having to sniff zacks farts .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Poor Jerermy, now that sounds like true torture :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:shock: Oh no, poor Jeremy! That has to be awful, not even able to breathe through your mouth - and you know that thick bag won't let the noxious fumes dissapate easily!

Something tells me Jeremy might hold a grudge against Nick and Steven for packing those dang beans!

Also, that description of just how thick and broad both men are... wow!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Steven happy and content. Definitely some interesting observations in there. There's always lots for Steven to think about!

Along with some of the other readers, feeling a bit sorry for little Jeremy but I guess this is the price he has to pay for being with Zach!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

It sounds so hot to be in Jeremy's place, but I guess if I was actually forced to sniff up Zack's fart I'd be singing a different tune :lol:

Steven is right, if he does initiate rimming with Nick, only that first time will be under his control. He will be forced to do it when Nick isn't nearly as clean. I still hope he does rim him though. Cmon Steven, make your master feel good!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

This is all too good and happy I can sense something bad coming round the corner...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 262 - OVERLAPPING AUTHORITY
Sunday, May 24 (10:30 AM)

The next time I woke up, it was relatively bright and sunny outside.
Nick was still fast asleep, but I could tell from the occasional moans and masculine chuckling sounds coming from the other sleeping bag that our fellow tent occupants were awake and enjoying each other's company.

Occasional gassy episodes aside, Jeremy most likely had a wonderful time enjoying the warmth and safety of Zack's bag. Probably just as much as I'd enjoyed sleeping in my own Master's.

As you already know by now, the concept of sleeping in and enjoying a lazy morning was not a foreign concept to me.
For Nick, however, it was highly unusual.

Normally, I was the one begging him not to get up. And normally, I was the one moaning and groaning about his early bird weekend habits. My man was strict for a lot of things, but when it came to letting me sleep in though, he was inexplicably lenient and permissive.

I was never rushed out of the bed, and, in those rare occasions I'd woken up uncharacteristically early, the hunk would personally see to it that I was put back to bed and tucked in real snug so that I could sleep in a bit longer.

In any case, the past week had been very trying for him, and neither he nor Zack had been kidding when they told us we'd be taking things easy this weekend. Both men were obviously very keen on fishing, but neither of them seemed too concerned with getting on the lake before midday.

Like I said; no rushing, no getting up at crazy hours, no schedule and no stress.

Even by the time Zack had successfully unknotted his sleeping bag drawstrings and crawled out of his monstrous worm, my hunky blond Master was still fast asleep.

I'd been awake for the better part of half an hour by that point, but I knew better than to disturb my slumbering boyfriend or complain about his weight. Any attempt I made to rouse him would have surely incurred his wrath. Well...maybe not his wrath. But you get my meaning.

The man needed his sleep and it was not my place to wake him up. Besides, it was so friggin' warm in his bag. And thanks to the super thick memory-foam padding and the crazy fat down insulation beneath us, it was mighty comfortable as well.

I listened as Zack and Jeremy got dressed and listened as they kissed and made out.
The brown-haired Alpha was careful to keep his voice low so as not to disturb his sleeping friend, but I could still tell from his tone that he was being his usual, cheerful self.

Both occupants soon ended up stepping outside and closing the tent door, leaving the dome-shaped abode to Nick and myself.

My man eventually stirred a little and mumbled something beneath his breath. But then he simply crossed his forearms a little tighter and shifted his head around before finally falling back into an almost coma-like slumber.

I must've just lain there for the better part of an hour; thinking about him and basking in his scent.
His overfilled puffer, whilst incredibly arousing, was definitely a source of annoyance. It was quite simply too thick, as was the underside of that truly massive bicep that sat right up against my face.

The lingering scent of his deodorant permeated the air around my nostrils. And so did the earthy aroma of his skin and the intoxicating smell of his puffer. That, combined with the very powerful scent of my man's Antarctic-grade sleeping bag, made for an indescribably heavenly mix; one that had kept me hard and wanting pretty much from dusk 'till dawn.

I would've happily been puckering my lips against Nick's huge bicep muscles at that point; kissing it, worshipping it. But I instead found myself chewing on Zack's positively undefeatable gob-filler.

The gag was definitely more comfortable than the dreaded bulb-plug my Master normally used on me.
But it was arguably the more frustrating of the two.

While both of them were insanely effective at preventing speech, Zack's gag was just incredibly infuriating in that it quite literally filled up every single micron of space my oral cavity had to offer.

It was bite-proof, sound-proof, dense and highly squishable.
In other words, the perfect gag for keeping a talkative sub's mouth in check.

Aside from its effectiveness though, there was another aspect about it I found a tad bit frustrating.
Some of you may not understand this, but all things considered, I think I would've had an easier time accepting the gag had Nick been the one to impose it on me.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORED Zack.
He was the greatest and I was pretty much falling head over heels for him.
But all things considered, he wasn't my Master. He was only my Master's best friend. And whilst I knew that he was a top-Alpha and that he was infinitely superior to me, I just found myself feeling a little annoyed at the fact that I was being kept silent and being prevented from speaking because my boyfriend's best buddy decided it was time for me to be quiet.

Like I totally get Zack ordering Jeremy to sleep and then outfitting the boi with a speech-proof curfew gag.
I mean, Jeremy belonged to Zack. He was owned and collared.

Unlike Jeremy though, I actually had my Master's permission to stay up and chat a little. So I really hadn't expected the jumbo-thighed hockey player to simply crouch down atop me and impose a stupid curfew sponge on my mouth as well.

Again, had Nick been there or had he alerted me to the fact that Zack had his full blessing, I would've happily opened my mouth and readily submitted to my fellow sub's hunky boyfriend.

This wasn't the first time Jeremy's brown-haired muscle-knight had taken the liberty of stepping over his bonds, mind you.
About a month ago, on the night of my freckle-faced friend's untimely return, Zack had shown no qualms about imposing his own will on me; even going as far as peeling his own sock off and using it to prevent me from drawing attention to myself while he and Nick walked out of the bedroom to investigate the nineteen-year-old's unexpected return.

The man obviously had some SERIOUS balls to gag me in my own house. And while I practically considered it an honour to have him focus some of his time and attention on me, it still frustrated me a little to have my freedom of speech taken away by someone other than my Master.

With Shawn, it was a little different, 'cause Nick had given him direct control over me and basically crowned him as my defacto babysitter.
In other words, if Shawn gagged me, he was acting on my Master's behalf. Zack, on the other hand, usually imposed his will on me when Nick wasn't there. I knew from my hyper-dominant boyfriend's ensuing reaction - or lack thereof - that the brown-haired muscleman probably had his full support. But all things considered, it would've been easier for me to accept that had he been there or explicitly told me Zack was
acting on his behalf.

At the end of the day though, none of these ruminations actually mattered.
Frustrated or not, here I was; chewing on Zack's speech-proof gag and left with no choice but to accept that my ability to speak had been taken away by my Alpha's best buddy.

"mmmggphhh..."

It was around noon when Nick finally woke up and started paying me a little attention.

We spoke for a bit, or rather, he spoke to me for a bit. And after a few minutes of listening to him tell me what a good boi I was and how he'd make it up to me for last night, the beastly brute got up and stretched his colossal body out as much as the moderately roomy tent would permit.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's interesting to see this spark of... well, not defiance, but at least independence from Steven. Even with his whole "Alphas are innately superior" mindset, it's nice to see that he is still able to have this preference for Nick.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

It's interesting to see Steven's thoughts about Zack's behavior, I'm kinda surprised we somewhat agree. That whole exchange actually really annoyed me when that happened: again he had that permission from Nick, but Steven has to listen just because Zack is Zack and he says so :roll:

Sure, Nick probably wouldn't cared, but still, behavior like that makes me like these "alphas" less and less...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Some interesting reflections on etiquette. It definitely feels like Zach has taken a bit of a liberty. Whilst we don't know what Nick and Zach may have agreed about the weekend it would be nice if they at least let Steven know what the arrangement might be. Whilst Zach is helping Nick and Steven with their relationship it also feels like he might be taking a little bit of advantage of their relative naiveite. Some echoes of a previous camping trip with a certain man named Brad... (although Zach is definitely not Brad!)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This chapter picks up the theme of the previous one again and Steven effectively continues his rant about who is and who isn't allowed to touch Nick’s sub. I'm a little surprised at how Steven concludes that what Shawn did was acceptable and that what Zack did is crossing a line. Perhaps my memory is obscured by the fact that I like Zack and dislike Shawn.

Steven’s descriptions of what happens between Jeremy and Zack are very sweet.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago I'm a little surprised at how Steven concludes that what Shawn did was acceptable and that what Zack did is crossing a line.

Hello, my friend.
I don't think this is what Steven was trying to say.

His rant is only telling us how he finds Zack's gags a bit frustrating, namely 'cause Nick doesn't feel it's necessary to keep him in the loop and alert him to the fact that Zack has his full blessing. Steven is once again dragging you guys into his personal bias by stating that Zack is stepping over his bonds. The brown-haired muscle-knight is incredibly ballsy and paternal, but there's obviously some sort of mutual agreement between him and Nick that Steven doesn't know about.

By contrast, I'm pretty sure that Steven would be cheering were Nick to impose a gag on Jeremy's mouth. ;)

Steven didn't have the same misgivings about Shawn gagging him with the plug gag or the muzzle back when he was being babysat last week.

He knew that Shawn was acting on Nick's behalf and he knew that the big oaf was proceeding with his older cousin's instructions quite mechanically. The fact that Nick explained to him that Shawn was in charge during his absence overrides those feelings of frustration Steven usually has.

In essence, Zack's gags are harder for Steven to accept 'cause they lack the assurance that Nick is aware and/or in agreement to them being imposed on his mouth. The whole situation is made even more frustrating by the fact that Zack usually steps in when Nick is busy and that the gags he imposes prevent Steven from potentially calling for help and/or alerting/talking with/communicating with his Master.

Another point to consider is that unlike Shawn, Zack doesn't use Nick's equipment to gag his best buddy's sub.
He uses his own stuff to get the job done. Ex: using his own curfew sponge gag and using his own tape and socks.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago His rant is only telling us how he finds Zack's gags a bit frustrating, namely 'cause Nick doesn't feel it's necessary to keep him in the loop and alert him to the fact that Zack has his full blessing. Steven is once again dragging you guys into his personal bias by stating that Zack is stepping over his bonds. The brown-haired muscle-knight is incredibly ballsy and paternal, but there's obviously some sort of mutual agreement between him and Nick that Steven doesn't know about.
They probably do have an agreement, and I do think Zack is different than Shawn. With Shawn, Nick did give instructions for Steven to do whatever Shawn says (we saw where that went and who was brought in, but that's neither here nor there), whereas I think because Zack is his best friend, he almost automatically has as much authority as Nick. I get that, but can they not just say that? And where does it end? If Nick let Steven work on his garden (which is an activity that he really enjoys) and Zack comes in and puts an end, can he?

And yes, we're reading this from Steven's perspectives, but the actions themselves are not as distorted...and from those actions, I still like these guys less and less.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years agoSteven is once again dragging you guys into his personal bias by stating that Zack is stepping over his bonds. The brown-haired muscle-knight is incredibly ballsy and paternal, but there's obviously some sort of mutual agreement between him and Nick that Steven doesn't know about.

By contrast, I'm pretty sure that Steven would be cheering were Nick to impose a gag on Jeremy's mouth. ;)
That is true! Steven is very good at leading me into the trap of reading this story as if his view is the only perspective. Because he doesn't know there is an agreement, we don't know about it as well.

And you're right about the fact that Steven would enjoy it if Nick were to impose a gag on Jeremy. Steven has a more positive view of the things others have to endure than when he himself is the victim.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Thought I’d start a trend and attempt to list my top ten favourite chapters… Certainly not an easy list to make as no matter what ten I put here there would be another 251 great ones I missed.
Some of them are me trying to pick a favourite out of “groups” of chapters, which may be cheating but my list my rules :P
Certainly interested to see what other great chapters people think I missed and as always thank you to BondageFreak for writing a story long enough to justify this list.

Chapter 1 – The Sleeping Bag

Who would I be if I didn’t put the chapter that started it all on this list? This chapter is a preview of many future scenes with its detailed descriptions of Steven in a sleeping bag.

Chapter 100 – Ending the Cycle

Massive turning point in the story, which makes sense given it is chapter 100 and the end of part three. The chapter which finally makes me actually like Nick, (okay that’s harsh but still).

Chapter 37- Safety First

Nick’s overprotective nature comes out after Steven’s escape attempt. Though Steven’s failed escape attempt isn’t something to be happy about, Nick’s strict response to it earns this chapter a place on the list.

Chapter 27 – The Death Scare

The chapter which cemented this story as more than just kink with filler.
Don’t get me wrong plenty of other chapters help with this, this one just stands out when reading through the story for the first time and makes it clear that Brad is a character to root against.

Chapter 14 – Brad’s Revenge

Okay so don’t get me wrong, Brad is a dick, but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a great to read well written chapter. Brad’s actions here continue to be cruel and Nick's responses in the following chapters are interesting to say the least.

Chapter 91 – Room Service
(Though really chapters 81-92)
Two mummified subs AND gas masks? Plus Steven’s harsh choice of gag is always a plus, for everyone but him.

Chapter 113 – The Predicament
(Well 112-114)
Hogtied tickling, all at the hands of Zack, what’s not to love? Nick is great and all but Zach’s calmer more gentle approach is better.

Chapter 170 – Zack’s Consolation Prize

Zack preventing steven causing any trouble. I certainly was tempted to go for the absolute tease (for everyone involved) that was 169, but Zach’s efficient gagging of Steven to me is just as good if not better than the tease that came before it and the action after it.

Chapter 235 – The Ultimate Payback
(Though really 235-238)
The ultimate switch-a-roo. Phil’s ingenious idea and the aftermath is some of the best action in this story, not to mention two people mummified always makes for a great chapter.

Chapter 220 – Unhindered Passions
(Though really 217-220)
Steven realising that though he may be weird, other people are too, in his words, realising he finally found another person who got off on sniffing feet. A more playful approach to a sock sniffin’ scene similar to 142 and 143, though without the unfortunate ending.

You can get links to specific chapters here
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3627
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just wanted take a moment to thank [mention]Pup[/mention] for this wonderful initiative.
Forum participation has been at an all time low since the start of the new year, so your efforts to kick us back into gear is greatly appreciated.

This is a fantastic list you've put together!
I especially like the fact that you took the time to explain why said chapters were in your top 10 list.
I'm both surprised and happy about the fact that scenes like Chapter 37, Chapter 27 and Chapter 220 made it to your list.
Those are definitely not the kinkiest scenes, but they were definitely meaningful to Steven.

In any case, I can tell you've given a lot of thought to this.
I've updated the chapter index for those who wanna try their hand at this.

I'll try to come up with my own list of favourite scenes from Steven's adventure, but I'll need to give that some added though over the next day or two.

A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Author's Reminder: Remember to pause your reading when line spacing is featured. Giving yourself such pause will enhance the reading experience and greatly influence your understanding of Steven's narration.

CHAPTER 263 - IN PLAIN SIGHT
Sunday, May 24 (11:50 AM)

It took a bit of effort for me to roll my sleepsacked form around so that I was lying on my back. But as soon as I managed to do so, my hazel orbs were immediately rewarded with the awesome sight of my overgrown lover stretching himself out and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

The man was a towering giant, and from my low-resting position on the memory foam tent mattress, he looked even more formidable.

I allowed my eyes to hungrily roam across his colossal pecs, his chiseled jawline and his beefy thighs for a bit.
The underside of his massive biceps and those frighteningly bushy pits of his were on temporary display, but I'd be lying if I told you my attention wasn't mostly focused on that freakishly large centrepiece tool of his.

My hunky man's erect boner stood out in front of him at a near-perfect horizontal angle, and from the base of it hung his very impressive, very hefty-looking nutsack.

Nick walked around for a bit, rummaging through his stuff and picking out some clothes.
His heavy tool swung left and right, whilst at the same time remaining true to its permanently angry demeanour.

It's only when he stopped rummaging through his duffle bag and turned around that he noticed me staring up at him.
His eyes still bore the same telltale signs of fatigue I'd witnessed last night, but his face looked noticeably brighter and more rested.

He gave me a quirky smile, and I smiled back, or at least, attempted to.

"Morning, babe. You slept okay?" he asked, slowly approaching my position until he was looming down right next to me.

"Mmpphh phhmm." I answered, nodding my head 'yes' and attempting to articulate as much as I could through my gag.

The 248-pound blond muscleman simply looked down at my face and smirked in silent amusement.
"Not having much luck with that gag, eh boi?" he teased, chuckling at the fact that his friend's fat sponge-ball prevented me from speaking or getting even the simplest of words out.

Zack's gag had proven way more effective than I'd initially thought it would be, and Nick was actually impressed enough with its performance to hint at possibly adding such an item to his collection.

I of course frowned my brow a little and grunted in dissatisfaction, but the hunky muscle-king merely laughed and reminded me of the fact that it wasn't my call to make.

"What's wrong, boi? You tryin' to talk back? Eh? You tryin' to argue with me?" he smirked, lifting his left foot up off the tent floor and playfully planting it down on top of my heavily tape-gagged face.

I was about to giggle and growl in simulated defiance, but instead found myself convulsing in a somewhat uncontrollable panic.
With the tent being reasonably well ventilated and the fresh morning breezing blowing in through the screen windows, I actually forgot about the clinically diagnosed foot odour condition my boyfriend suffered from.

I'd changed his socks yesterday morning, but even though he hadn't done anything physical since then, his 24-hour old socks REEKED beyond normalcy. They thankfully lacked the extreme cheesiness of Zack's stomach-churning footwear, but that was of little consolation considering how insanely pungent they actually smelled.

With him having worn his socks all night, the stench of his cotton-padded soles probably shouldn't have come as that big of a surprise to me. I mean, the temperature inside that crazy fat mummy bag of his had been bordering on that of a furnace. So it was only logical to assume that his ginormous soles had spent the last twelve hours sweating bullets inside the monstrous cocoon's excessively-insulated, frustratingly-narrow foot space.

My overly muscular boyfriend didn't seem to care though. My body convulsed and my eyes bulged out, but the hunky blond man continued smothering my face with his foot, even as panicked coughs and muffled cries echoed out of my heavily stuffed mouth.

His sock was moist and his toes stank to the point of making me gag.
I wanted to puke, but the beastly muscle-brute simply laughed and rewarded my efforts by curling his giant toes around my sniff-holes.

"Yeaaaah. You like, that don't you, boi? Yeah, I know you do. Sniff 'em!" he chuckled, his deep, masculine voice booming across the tent and serving to remind me of whose stench I was being subjected to.

Nick had no way of knowing this of course, but the sound of his voice was actually of great help in situations like these.

Had his foot odour been more normal, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. But considering how absolutely rotten and potent his was, I would've been hard-pressed to get off on it had it not been for the sight of his muscles or the sound of his voice.

This may seem a little counterintuitive, but my boyfriend's proneness to taunting and verbal degrading was largely responsible for my ability to remain sane during these games. And I'm not only talking about when I'm being tormented with his footwear. I'm also talking about other unpleasant situations; such him edging me and facesitting me, both at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I was absolutely terrified of having my face swallowed up inside his butt. I mean, his ass was fuckin' huge and his bums didn't exactly smell great. Still, even though it defied logic, having my face inside his ass and then hearing him laugh and taunt me about it allowed me to derive an enormous amount of pleasure from what would've normally been a somewhat torturous experience.

Nick's voice - particularly when I wasn't able to see his face - was invaluable in that it helped me keep in mind the absolutely gorgeous hunk whose feet I was smelling or whose bums I was sniffing.

It allowed me to visualise his godly pecs and arms and allowed me to picture that ruggedly handsome, strikingly attractive face of his. In other words, if I was unable to see him, either due to him sitting on my face or whatnot, I needed to hear him. I needed that constant reminder of who I was dealing with and how hot my man was.

I needed the visual and auditory stimuli. Come to think of it, that was pretty much the only way I'd been able to cope with Shawn's feet and actually worship his soles like he'd ordered me to just a few days ago.

I didn't find Shawn as attractive as Nick. His haircut was bland, his face was still boyish and his lack of facial hair didn't help his case much.

His body, however, what hot as fuck. The generous amount of blond fur that covered his pecs and the sheer beefiness of his thighs and biceps gave the college hunk an undeniably irresistible sex appeal.

I was attracted to him.
Not nearly as much as I was attracted to Nick or Zack, but I was definitely attracted to him.

That night, when he'd requested my services and placed me squarely beneath his bedroom computer chair, I'd done a surprisingly good job at worshipping his feet for him.

The oaf hadn't been interested in taunting me or having anything to do with me aside from using my mouth, but even though he'd spent the entirety of the foot-worship session gaming in complete silence, the fact that I'd been able to look up at him and keep my eyes peeled on his extremely beefy underwear-clad body ended up helping a lot.

I would've never been able to tolerate the stench of his toes had I not been able to use my eyesight to keep reminding myself of just how incredibly hot he was.

So yeah, all that to say that Nick's taunting laughter made my groin tingle even though his day-old sock was making my stomach churn.

His huge foot hampered my eyesight and prevented me from seeing his face, but the sound of his voice more than easily compensated for that and allowed me to conjure up some rather arousing mental imagery.

Still, I was more than thankful when he finally pulled his gross foot away and stopped teasing and smothering me.

"Aww, what's wrong, babe? You look like you're about to cry." he chuckled, no doubt amused at the revolted expression on my face.

I answered his jab by crying out and grunting beneath my gag, but quickly fell silent upon seeing noticing the activity between my muscular blond man's tree trunk-sized tights.

Less than a minute ago, his mammoth cock had been sticking out at a near-perfect horizontal angle.
The light foot-sniffing torment he'd imposed on me lasted only a few seconds. But in that short time, his boner had apparently changed position and was now standing straight up and riding up past his navel!

Holy fuck! I knew Nick had a thing for getting his feet sniffed, but this was by far the most concrete piece of evidence I'd seen confirming that theory.

In about ten seconds, the blue-eyed muscleman had gone from being hard and aroused, to being positively engorged and throbbing. The thick vein that ran up the underside of his shaft - from his balls to his cockhead - was now swollen and angry.

The proof was undeniable, and the evidence was indisputable.
My boyfriend had a MAJOR foot fetish.
More specifically, a fetish for having his toes sniffed!

I was understandably alarmed when the powerful, two-meter-tall beefcake suddenly squatted down real close to my face.

I eyed his terrifyingly large boner with unbridled fear, but found myself breathing out a sigh of relief when his deep voice hushed me down and a set of massive hands picked my head up.

Nick gently started peeling his friend's super sticky athletic tape off my face.
Zack's giant sponge ball was pulled out. And for the first time in what seemed like an eternity, I had my freedom of speech mercifully returned to me.

A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the exploration of how the various senses compete with each other and work together to balance each other out. Sight and sound having a positive effect against the more negative effects of smell and taste. Steven can take a lot when there's a hunky man in the picture!

Nick has a foot fetish? I'm not sure that's quite right. Nick gets off on tormenting, humiliating and dominating Steven and his feet are quite an effective tool for doing that but I don't know if I'd call that a foot fetish. However, it does mean he's more than willing to help Steven with his fetish!

Looking forward to what the new day brings and seeing how long Steven's mouth remains free...

Great idea [mention]Pup[/mention] although there are quite a lot of chapters to sort through! You've definitely picked some good ones and a great mix - some kinky, some dramatic. Also a great reminder of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s knack for chapter titles. I'll have to put my thinking cap on.

There's probably an interesting exploration of favourite quotes as well. One of the all time classics being Brad's 'Dude. Make him moan.' in CH22.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] WOW that was another great chapter . Another hot chapter .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic