BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poor Steven... but I gotta say, Josh knows just how to get under his skin with that remark about making Nick happy. In my opinion, I'd say Steven should be allowed to try this with Nick later, and screw the so-called Instagram god. Why doesn't he get some dude to pay to rim him if he's so proud of it? Psssh...

Sorry, I'm feelin' a little bit protective of Steven right now :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

THAT WAS SUCH A HOT CHAPTER. Josh is right. There are plenty of us who would LOVE to have a chance to eat that sweaty hole fresh from the gym. I love that you have introduced rimming to this story. I'm sure Nick and maybe Shawn will too!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Very manipulative or is it self assured this Josh fellow but damn you have my number here BondageFreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😈😈😈😈😈😈
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Poor Steven! I feel like he was really tricked into this... agreeing to do something he didn't know anything about. I understand why it is so difficult for him. I hope Josh will help him to have fun. And I hope it will not be a traumatic experience for Steven.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I can't really take part in the ongoing conversation here about the latest chapters - I just finished reading chapter 201 with Shawn stuffing Steven's mouth with one of his buddy's socks.

Damn, that chapter is REALLY DAMN HOT.
I love the socks and I love how Steven is willingly submitting to getting to chew on Chris' sock or Joey's sock.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Josh seems a great teacher! He can learn me how to rim as well.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] YOUR STORY is get hotter and hotter after each chapter . The last few got me so hard so horn so fast . Keep it up .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT
THE NEW SHORT STORY I'M WORKING ON.
THIS ONE'S CALLED: THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)
CHECK IT OUT: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9342

A HUGE THANKS FOR THE 300,000 VIEWS ON THIS THREAD, GUYS!

[mention]Arizian[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Itsuki Hoga[/mention] [mention]Noidilop[/mention] [mention]Lily[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]5T3V3N[/mention] [mention]Mummyboi[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]JayMoe[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]StealthAlex[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Sockboy84GER[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Yellow[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]AF1snffr[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Gagman[/mention] [mention]tugdreamer421[/mention] [mention]kiwi[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Johnny[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]tapegagged08[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]YourCaptor75[/mention] [mention]boundsub[/mention] [mention]SoccerCleat[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]TcklshSocks[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] congrats on 300,000 views that’s a truly amazing achievement and a testament to your writing.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I also want to really congratulate my Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for 300'000 views on this amazing tale.

I just read chapter 202 - and what a damn hot sock gagging scene that was.
I really want to be in Steven's position right now, not knowing on who's socks I am chewing...haha, that's way too hot.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 216 - THE PRACTICE SESSION
Thursday, May 21 (8:40 PM)

Rimming Kyle's bum hole proved much more challenging than most of you probably realize.
While the young muscle-god's ass wasn't quite as fat or as hefty as Nick's or Zack's, his bums were still seriously plump and muscular.

I knew his crack wasn't nearly as foul-smelling or as ripe as Shawn's, but having my nose buried inside there definitely wasn't a walk in the park either. His bums were sweaty, and musky. And his hole was deep set and difficult to reach.

To make matters worse, Kyle was completely oblivious to my plight and to the huge trouble his smothering ass was giving me. The 220-pound college-stud simply sat there, impassive and unmoving even as I cried out and suffocated inside his giant butt.

It's only when an unmistakably strong musk reached my nostrils that I realized I'd finally found what I was after.
Getting to his hole was the easy part. Cleaning it out was the difficult one.

It took a lot of motivation and mental coaxing for me to finally stick my tongue out and sample the edges of the buff Instagram's god's sweaty hole.

The thing tasted bad, and smelled even worse.
But the instant my tongue touched his back orifice, the young muscle-hunk moaned and tensed his body up.

A jolt of pleasure shot through his limbs, and in an instinctive knee-jerk reaction to see me continue my ministrations, the imposing, muscle-bound Alpha flexed his meaty butt cheeks and crossed his feet a bit tighter behind my head.

A panicked whimper emanated from my mouth as my already badly smothered face was swallowed up even deeper inside the stud's hefty ass.

I poked my tongue out tentatively, took a laboured sniff to replenish my lungs, groaned in disgust and immediately pulled my tongue back in.

The stench of his hole was terrible, and I didn't want anything to do with it!

Kyle clenched my face with his big, smothering butt cheeks and moaned audibly, no doubt getting some sort of kick from the sensation of my nostrils flaring up so close beneath his back exit.

I moaned in disgust, voiced a few heavily-muffled complaints out, then used my neck muscles to try and squirm my face out of his warm, funky-smelling prison. My attempts to flee, however, proved ultimately futile. The only thing it apparently accomplished was getting my heavy face-sitter harder and hornier.

"Uhhmm, fuck..." he moaned, spreading his thighs further apart and allowing more of his weight to settle down onto my face.

"Is he eating your hole, boss?" I heard Josh question.

"No, but he just took a whiff of it. Feels fuckin' great." the bigger jock stated, his voice both deeper and more imposing than that of his wiry, blond-haired counterpart.

Joshua laughed and once again straddled my trapped form, sitting himself down over my groin and grinding his warm, nylon-clad ass over my erection.

The kid clenched his butt-cheeks around my throbbing member and used his weight and position to tease me while I choked and suffocated on his heavier buddy's big, sweaty ass.

As the minutes ticked by and my state of excitement soared to new heights, I was once again moved to sample the inside of my captor's fat butt and shyly poked my tongue back out and flicked it around muscleman Kyle's funky orifice.

The tensing of his muscles was immediate, and base of his engorged manhood, which sat across my chin, hardened considerably.

I lapped his hole up a second time, and a third time...not thoroughly enjoying the process, but getting somewhat used to it anyhow. Another whiff of the muscle-dude's smelly back exit, and I was right back to square one.

"Mmmhhhggggpph...mmhhgggph!"

It continued like that for several minutes, until finally the hunk's satisfied moans and the younger jock's excitable proddings wore me down.

Kyle spent the next fifteen minutes sitting on my face, getting his fully erect member sucked on by Josh and getting his sweaty hole cleaned out and worshiped by none other than unhappy little me.

It took me a while to realize this, but Joshua had been right.
This was more pleasurable that I expected it to be.
The difference was that, unlike Josh, the act of rimming itself didn't turn me on or excite me at all.
Rather, it was the act of pleasuring Kyle and hearing him moan above me that seemed to fuel my excitement.
That, and the constant grinding of the devilish teen-jock's nylon-clad ass over my erection.

But alas, it would've probably been easier for me had I not felt any enjoyment at all.
The guilt I felt was undeniable. And even though I tried burying it with the excuse that I was doing this to improve my standing with Nick, I still felt as though I was betraying him and acting improperly somehow.

Even while I lay there, eating Master Kyle's back exit out and puckering my lips against it, I couldn't help but feel guilty at the fact that I wasn't particularly looking forward to sharing this new skill of mine with Nick.

Kyle was a crazy hot guy, and I got butterflies in my stomach just by looking at him.
He was cold, unsympathetic and impassive.

From a quick glance, the combination of those traits might've seemed undesirable.
But in hindsight, it wasn't such a bad mix.

Kyle, much like Nick's cousin Shawn for that matter, was devoid of ill-intent and proved free of malicious designs. He enjoyed being the Top Dog and was more than willing to have guys like Josh and myself pay tribute to his awesome looks and jaw-dropping muscles.

Nick, on the other hand, was not so innocent.
He too was cold and relatively unsympathetic. But the blond hunk was everything BUT impassive, especially in bed.

True, his face didn't always betray what he was feeling, but the man who's bed I shared was much more hands-on and "active" than these young blokes.

Would Nick be content to just sit there and allow me to worship his hole at my own pace and discretion?
Most likely not.

Even worse was the fact that beneath those rugged, manly facial features and thick, hardened muscles, Nick was still very much a jock at heart.

Were he the one sitting on my face right now, he probably wouldn't have been able to resist the urge of farting down my nose or something.

My dominant boyfriend wasn't above such petty demonstrations of authority, and he I knew he would've had no qualms about tormenting me and degrading me in such a manner. Which is why I actually found myself wondering whether or not my ability to rim should be kept a secret from him.

After all, Nick had sat on my face several times this past month, and never once had he mentioned anything about having his hole cleaned out.

Having only been previously involved with girls, the hunk was probably as oblivious as I'd been about this whole "rimming" thing.
Few girls would lower themselves to servicing their boyfriends like that, so it should come as no surprise to you that Nick and I were both very new to these taboo practices which were practically the norm in gay relationships. Guys were often into eating pussy and rimming hot babes, but boyfriends could seldom hope to be the recipients of such acts.

Having said that, the thought of getting his hole worshipped had probably never crossed Nick's mind. Which meant that when and if the practice would be introduced to our bedtime routine, I would have to be the instigator.

By the time Kyle had emptied his balls and blown his load inside his lighter roommate's eager throat, I had successfully lapped up the entirety of his crack and had managed to slide my tongue in and out of his asshole more times than I can count.

Josh had chosen well to train me with this stud.
Kyle had a really fat bum, but was clean and apparently devoid of malice.

Nick was heavier, heftier and endowed with a considerably larger rear end.
But my eye-opening experience with Kyle gave me some valuable insight into the troubles I'd encounter if I ever found myself wanting to pleasure my boyfriend in this manner. Extreme smothering, condescending remarks, an even deeper set hole, and some occasional gassing would probably all be on the menu.

Like I said, rimming Kyle was no simple ride in the park.
But compared to rimming Nick, this was mere child's play.

Kyle got up and freed my face from his ass about a minute after he'd blown his load.
The hair on top of my head was both sweaty and disheveled, but I was more than a little relieved to be breathing fresh air again.

No appreciative comments came my way, and from the way Josh spoke, it sounded as though Kyle had granted us a special favour in allowing us to worship his super muscular, smoking hot body. Normally, he would've been paid to be at the receiving end of such ministrations. Such was the price for getting to worship the ever-popular Instagram god.

The beefy hunk's pink Calvin's were slipped back on and Josh and I soon found ourselves alone and undisturbed in the privacy of the small bedroom.

We lied there, Joshua sprawled out on the bed and me lying next to him, still tightly zipped up in my sleepsack.

The two of us spoke for quite a while, after which the blond lad made a snarky comment about wanting to drag Shawn out here so that I could give him a similar treatment.

I protested vehemently of course, but Josh merely laughed and told me not to worry.
The thought of rimming the likes of Shawn apparently frightened him as much as it frightened me, and the cheeky college-star put my fears at ease by saying that he was only fooling around and messing with me.

Josh and I spent the next fifteen minutes chatting about the experience with Kyle and laughing about unrelated stuff.

Our conversation took a slightly more serious turn when I admitted how I felt about having such an underperforming libido, but the blue eyed college teen was rather quick at restoring a smile to my face and using my own body to prove my argument wrong.

"I don't know about that, buddy. I'd say your libido is working just fine." he chuckled, slowly reaching over towards my vulnerable groin and wrapping his long, nimble fingers around my still-hard cock.

I thrashed and squirmed to get away, but Josh had no trouble controlling my hopelessly sleepsacked-form.
My erect member was jerked off and the handsome lad used his other hand to prevent me from screaming, and stifle my ecstatic laughter down.

"Haha! I'm gonna have fun with you all night." he warmed me, grinning devilishly and at the fact that I was unable to defend myself against his merciless attacks and skilled ministrations.

I laughed and cursed at him, but the kid was smart enough to recognize my signals and knew exactly when to stop.
Josh LOVED edging me, and seemed to get a special thrill out of denying my orgasms.
Unfortunately for me, he was also really good at it.

The convenient groin-level access at the front of my stretchy skintight prison was finally zipped back up, and the young college-star put his t-shirt back on and asked me if I felt like watching some Netflix with him, over on the living room couch.

Naturally, I agreed.
I mean, being in a sleepsack and all, it's not as though I had much bargaining power if you know what I mean.

I demanded to be let out, but of course, the jock merely laughed and denied my request.
We argued for a bit, but after I'd made it clear to him that keeping me restrained like this was unacceptable, the jock sat down next to my head and gave me a light tap on the cheek.

"Alright buddy. Since you insist on being such a loud-mouth and causing trouble, it looks like your little gob will have to be taped shut while we watch some Netflix." he smirked, instantly making me giggle and burst with laughter as he ran his aggressive fingers across my defenseless abdomen and thighs.

"Hahaha! No. No! This isn't fair! Naaaahaha!" I laughed, squirming and wiggling helplessly across the bed, even though I knew there was no way to break out of the maddening, body-hugging restraint.

"Nobody said it was." the jock was quick to respond, flashing me a wink before slowly halting his relentless attack.

"Alright, now you stay right where you are. I'm gonna find something to stuff your mouth with..." he added, ignoring my feigned look of disapproval and slipping out of the bedroom in search for something to stifle my cries with.

WITH A TOTAL OF EIGHT GUYS SPREAD ACROSS TWO APARTMENTS, THERE ARE MANY POSSIBILITIES FOR STEVEN'S GAG IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTER.

DROP ME YOUR FAVOURITE OPTION(S) IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Well, that was a cheeky chapter! 🍑👃🏻🍑
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Amazing! Honestly reading Steven's thoughts on rimming and what it means to him gives me so many flashbacks to my own experiences. Is it bad that I identify with him so much :lol: :lol: ?

Also, I love these moments between Josh and Steven. It's not romantic, but it just feels like Steven has a genuine friend. I mean Josh is for sure a dom and loves to torment Steven, but he's able to balance being a dom and being a person/friend around Steven, at least from my understanding of Steven's perspective. It seems like when people meet Steven, they get stuck at being a dom, with Zack probably being the one exception. Josh and Steven's dynamic would be a good foundation for a relationship. If Nick had Josh's personality, and if I wasn't so biased and displeased with Nick, I'd be into him and Steven's relationship. But I digress :lol: :lol:

Anyways, I'd vote for either Shawn, Mike, or Kyle's socks. Or underwear/jockstrap, but that'd be cruel ;) ;) ;)

Can't wait to see what Josh chooses...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that was another good chapter . I would pick Kyle's sweaty boxers that have fart stains I hope maybe he can wear his underwear multiple times Wear them to the gym to make sure they are sweaty . Or Shawn's crusty sweaty socks .
Last edited by Msueta@2 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I gotta say, I have mixed feelings about this chapter personally. Everyone seems to like Josh, but I personally find him pretty manipulative; kind of like Brad, but in a less evil way. Also Kyle's whole demeanor puts me off; his cockiness isn't endearing to me like Nick's is because he doesn't have any warmth behind it.

Not to mention I think it isn't a very good friend who manipulates another who's already in a relationship into doing something like rimming. Now Steven's gonna have some guilt over "betraying" Nick when he really didn't have a choice. To me, Josh is as bad as Shawn trying to get a blowjob from an unwilling Steven (I still haven't forgotten about that either, and I'm personally hoping for some punishment for both Shawn and Josh). I guess this apartment's occupants, other than the unseen Nathan, feel to me like the bad guys among the hunks, if that makes sense.

Anywho, as for the options, since Steven has already soiled Nathan's sleeping bag, why not give the poor boi a treat and stuff some dirty laundry in his mouth and let him fantasize?

That or some of Big Mike's socks to really fill up his mouth for Netflix-watching :twisted:
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
Also, I love these moments between Josh and Steven. It's not romantic, but it just feels like Steven has a genuine friend. I mean Josh is for sure a dom and loves to torment Steven, but he's able to balance being a dom and being a person/friend around Steven, at least from my understanding of Steven's perspective. It seems like when people meet Steven, they get stuck at being a dom, with Zack probably being the one exception. Josh and Steven's dynamic would be a good foundation for a relationship. If Nick had Josh's personality, and if I wasn't so biased and displeased with Nick, I'd be into him and Steven's relationship too.
I love the dynamic these two have, and it’s made me question Steven’s relationship with Nick with every new chapter. Steven pondering whether Nick would appreciate the rimming or just use it to degrade or humiliate him makes me feel like even Steven is questioning his relationship.

As for who’s socks I think little Steven should be gagged with I’m going to say Shawns for the rankness or Phil just as he doesn’t like him and would find that annoying and humiliating :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Congrats on 300,000 views! It is very well deserved!

Another incredible chapter! Steven doesn't realize how lucky he is to be smothered in an ass like that.

I'm sure Nick knows about rimming. He probably just thinks Steven is too prissy to do it :lol:. I doubt Steven's rimming experience is going to end with Kyle though! With the guilt he feels (which I don't think he should because he was forced) I'm sure it'll coming bursting out at some point. I look forward to that. I'm a little (or a lot) disappointed Josh wasn't serious about bringing Shawn in for a session!

As for the gag, I'm in a butt flavored mood after the last few chapters, so I'd go with either Kyle's pink briefs or Shawn's fart briefs :P
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I gotta say, I have mixed feelings about this chapter personally. Everyone seems to like Josh, but I personally find him pretty manipulative; kind of like Brad, but in a less evil way. Also Kyle's whole demeanor puts me off; his cockiness isn't endearing to me like Nick's is because he doesn't have any warmth behind it.

Not to mention I think it isn't a very good friend who manipulates another who's already in a relationship into doing something like rimming. Now Steven's gonna have some guilt over "betraying" Nick when he really didn't have a choice. To me, Josh is as bad as Shawn trying to get a blowjob from an unwilling Steven (I still haven't forgotten about that either, and I'm personally hoping for some punishment for both Shawn and Josh). I guess this apartment's occupants, other than the unseen Nathan, feel to me like the bad guys among the hunks, if that makes sense.

Anywho, as for the options, since Steven has already soiled Nathan's sleeping bag, why not give the poor boi a treat and stuff some dirty laundry in his mouth and let him fantasize?

That or some of Big Mike's socks to really fill up his mouth for Netflix-watching :twisted:
Honestly I totally get where you're coming from. What Shawn did is unforgivable to me, and I really hope that it does get addressed. And yeah Josh is doing the same, perhaps masked by him helping Steven to learn new things and to please Nick. Zack did it to some extent, although it was not really sexual. In a normal relationship, I don't think it would be acceptable for someone to engage in sexual activities with others to help improve things between partners. And not that it's an excuse, but Nick and Steven don't have a normal relationship...Also, I acknowledge that I'm really biased towards Josh. Even though he is manipulative, I think I excuse it because I genuinely think he and Josh have a connection, at the very least as friends.

But regardless, I think Nick unintentionally created this situation where guys do what they want with Steven because that's what he does. This is why Nick and Steven need to have a conversation about what is allowed or not allowed when Nick isn't around, not just on what Steven can/can't do, but on what other friends, acquaintances, and strangers can/can't do with Steven.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks to the five of you who bothered responding to the audience poll after having read the last chapter.

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention]

The next chapter is now in production.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Last chapter was interesting! I think Josh is manipulative, though he is coming across to Steven as a friend coz he is showing something Steven hasn't done before. And perhaps Steven is thinking he has a new way to please Nick......

I think Josh has something on Steven now (aka a pee pee tape/something he can leverage :lol: ) We will see.

Also it may be the case that Nick is totally ok with what has occurred, which wouldn't surprise me since we have seen Nick allow others (Brad, Zack, Shawn) participate in using Steven as they wanted.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 217 - THE SILENCED PRISONER
Thursday, May 21 (9:30 PM)

As soon as the blond haired stallion left the room, I fought and struggled to break out of my stretchy, skintight restraint. I tried spreading my legs apart and tried freeing my arms from the internal sleeves, but all of it was to no avail.

I'd spent many nights struggling and trying to figure out a way of defeating the body-hugging cocoon, but unlike most of the cheap imitation sacks that were commonly sold over the web, this extremely tight, undefeatable prisoner restraint was completely escape-proof.

Nick had dished out a sizeable sum of money in getting this particular sack custom-made for me.
Not only had he taken all my measurements, but he'd also taken extra precautions by taking a few digits off my declared height, shoulder-width, shoe size and weight. The slightly altered numbers resulted in a bondage sack that was both tighter and more restrictive than what the manufacturing company would've normally deemed fit for a small guy like me.

I'd spent every single night for the past month tightly zipped up in this thing, and had spend hours upon hours trying to make heads or tails of it by probing the sack for any possible escape route.

Suffice to say, there were none to be had.

Nick wanted me in bed at 9PM sharp, and had singlehandedly put an end to my late night snacking habits and cellphone gaming sessions. He'd even paid the additional cost of having two convenient secondary access points built into the sack.
One facing my back entrance, and the other, right over my crotch and groin.

I'd spent MANY nights screaming into that damnable plug gag while my overly muscular 6'4 boyfriend used his enormous, lubed-up hands and fingers to jerk off my throbbing erection.

With my hands and arms pinned down to my sides in the sleepsack's built-in sleeves, I had no way to stop his oversized hands from pumping my small shaft up and down. No way to free my hands from my sides and no way to defend myself.

Nick really enjoyed edging me, and as I was learning now, so too did Josh.

The blond lad's hands weren't nearly as large as those of my boyfriend.
But his fingers were strong and remarkedly dexterous.

Even now that he'd left the room and zipped the sleepsack's front opening back up, I was left there, squirming on his bed and dealing with an uncomfortably rigid, spandex-clad boner.

I had no way to relieve myself, and no way to break free from this maddening captivity the he was imposing upon me.

Joshua returned from his search a few minutes later.
And from the devilish grin on his face, I could tell his venture had been a fruitful one.

"Since you did such a good job cleaning up Kyle's big sweaty ass, I think I'll put you to work on another cleaning job while I watch some Netflix." he told me, slowly walking up to the bed and sitting himself down next to my vulnerable face and head.

I gave the kid a disgruntled look before frowning my brow at him and lifting my head up off the mattress. I wanted to see what he was hiding behind his back. Josh didn't keep me guessing for long.

"Say hello to Nathan's boxers!" he cheerfully exclaimed, bringing his left hand up in front of him and allowing the huge pair of black boxer shorts to dangle down over my horrified face.

I crinkled my nose up and moaned in a disapproval, greatly frightened by both the size of the cloth, and the worn-out, liberally-stained appearance of it.

"I actually thought about asking Kyle for his sexy Calvins, but given how big his briefs are, I didn't think they'd fit into your mouth. Nate's boxers are also huge, but as you can see they're also really thin. I'm pretty sure these'll be a better fit for your mouth." he explained, causing me to frown even deeper and narrow my eyes down on the putrid, crusty-looking black cloth.

The mischievous teen-jock spent the next minute teasing me with his roommate's filthy boxers.
He even brought them up to his nose and made a comment about how BAD they stank, before turning them inside out and threatening to smother my face in them.

"Man, this guy really needs to wash his stuff more often! His boxers smell like shit!" he laughed, right before scooping the back of my head up and bringing the giant wad of odorous material down over my nose.

"Here, buddy. Sniff his butthole." he smirked, forcing me to inhale the scent of his roommate's horrifying, stench-ridden boxers.

I coughed and gagged on the smell, desperately trying to get away and futilely trying to escape my unbearably strict body-hugging cocoon.
Joshua just laughed and pulled the putrid boxers away from my face before ruffling my hair up.

"Awwh, come on. They're not that bad." he chuckled, tossing the funky boxers down to the bed and getting up to resume rummaging through the contents of Shawn's large duffle bag.

"Holy fuck!" the excitable teen-god suddenly cried out. I watched as he pulled out my boyfriend's Russian Army gasmask and watched as a delighted smile lit up his already joyful face. "I've got the exact same one, but in black!" he exclaimed, tossing the gasmask over to the bed and going through the contents of his own dresser before fishing out a black version of Nick's military-grade breathing apparatus.

The kid was apparently ecstatic at the fact that we had two matching masks, but I was too worried about him making use of them to actually cheer him on as I normally would.

Both gasmasks were tossed over to the bed, and the wiry teen-jock resumed his search through Shawn's spacious gym bag before finally extracting what he'd initially been looking for. Duct tape.

"Man! This is some seriously heavy duty stuff." he giggled, once again closing the distance between us and sitting himself down on the bed, next to my vulnerable head.

Joshua was right about the tape being out of the ordinary.
This wasn't your average, run-of-the-mill, every day duct tape.
Nick's duct tape was industrial-grade tape. It was really wide and extremely fibrous and sticky.
It was the perfect solution for temporarily patching up boat leaks, aircraft hull, and loud, protesting mouths.

Given the sheer level of excitement he was showing at having this sorta stuff at his disposal, I promised myself I'd show the kid my boyfriend's infinitely-more-impressive army green tape if ever he came to our place for a visit. If he thought my boyfriend's duct tape was so great, then he was gonna LOSE HIS MIND when I'd show him that jumbo roll of crazy fat tape I had used to seal Jeremy's mouth up, back in mid-April.

The devious jock and I spend the next few minutes arguing about the pros and cons of being gagged with Nathan's unwashed boxers. In an effort to coo me, Josh even took his phone out and showed me some photos on his roommate's Facebook profile once again.

With short blond hair, sharp facial features, hot facial hair and a big puffer jacket, the guy was undeniably attractive. But that didn't mean I wanted his shitty smelling boxers inside my mouth!

The argument ended when the teen-god dropped his cheerful façade and gave me a not-so-light smack on the cheek.

"Alright buddy, talking time's over." he announced, suddenly adopting a somewhat more serious tone as he took hold of the big putrid boxers and crumpled them up into a fat ball.

Turned on by my young friend's ability to switch back and forth from passive to aggressive, I begrudgingly opened my mouth up and parted my lips wide to accept his roommate's giant parachute boxers.

Josh picked the back of my head up and simply tried to jam the wadded undies right in. But no matter how hard he tried, the tightly-packed ball of crumpled up material just wouldn't fit.

"Ugghmph!" I protested, unable to cope the size of Joshua's chosen gag and unable to cope with the powerful stench of his roommate's butt and balls.

"Haha! It's too big for your mouth." the blond stud conceded, allowing the balled-up cloth to swell back up to it's full size before motioning for me to surrender my orifice once more.

This time, the odorous boxers did find their way inside my mouth.

Joshua packed the mighty material in, bit by bit. He started off by forcing me to chow down on the very center of Nathan's gooch-scented underwear. The crusty front pouch and nauseating rear-end quickly followed suit, and soon the entirety of the musky, old, ripe material was crammed in, filling my mouth up to bursting and stuffing my cheeks full.

No amount of useless protesting would save me now, I knew.

The mystery dude's giant boxers took every micron of space inside my tightly-packed orifice, and proved so formidable that my lips were left stretched out and bulging in a futile effort to accommodate the entirety of the material.

As for the stuffing itself, it tasted absurdly foul and unpleasant.
But even though I'd never admit it to Joshua or anyone else, the fact that I'd just seen a photo of the hot guy who's boxers I was eating, certainly made the whole experience somewhat more palatable.

Had they reeked and smelled of butt as strong as Shawn's fart-infused Diesel briefs, good looks wouldn't have made any difference.

But these boxers, even though they were heavily-worn and smelly as sin, weren't as offensive or as ripe as the giant pair of briefs Shawn had accidentally tossed over my face last night.

Even as Joshua fumbled with my boyfriend's extra sticky roll of heavy duty tape, I fought to keep the oversized, bum-flavoured stuffing inside my mouth and struggled to keep them tucked beneath my slightly parted lips as much as I could.

Nathan was a really hot guy, and it helped to think of his photos and try to memorize his appearance in my head.

In hindsight, I would've much rather been dealing with Kyle's big, sweaty Calvins.
But unfortunately for me, that was not my call to make.

Joshua wanted me gagged with Nathan's reeking boxers, and that's exactly what my mouth would be silenced with.

It took some doing for my young captor to work the massive roll of duct tape open, and I could tell from the trouble he was having that he wasn't used to dealing with such sticky stuff.

The blond lad lowered himself down over my face and kissed my generously-stuffed mouth. He locked his lips around mine and used his tongue to press down on the protruding underwear-cloth.

As soon as he broke off the kiss, I blushed...which caused him to chuckle.

The kiss wasn't romantic or anything, and there wasn't any emotional significance behind it.
It was a playful, daring kiss...completely different from the aggressive, powerful, demanding lip-locking my boyfriend was in the habit of imposing upon me.

Other than physical attraction, I harbored no romantic feelings for Josh.
But the surprising gesture of both playfulness and affection was a pleasant one nonetheless.

I moaned and giggled as much as I could beneath my hefty cloth gag.

The blue eyed steed then ruffled my hair up, and pulled my tightly-mummified form across the bed until my head was left hanging freely off the side of the mattress. I watched as he stood up and took position over my head, placing his feet close together and locking my skull in between his knees.

Duct tape was plastered down across the back of my neck, and the young man's leglock held my head tightly in place while he pulled the jumbo roll of tape up and all the way around my lower face; effectively muzzling my mouth shut and sealing his older roommate's heavily-worn boxers inside.

Joshua brought the tape around my head a good six or seven times before finally severing the wide adhesive and tossing the heavy roll down, back on his bed.

The extra sticky, industrial-grade duct tape was smoothed down over my lower face, covering everything from the bottom of my nose, right down to the tip of my chin.

I moaned in feigned disapproval, but my complaints could no longer be registered past the resident "Bad Boy's" big, musky parachute boxers.

The 80-kilogram lad smiled and chuckled at my misfortune.

Confirming what I already suspected about him being stronger than I was, the wiry teen-jock hoisted me up in his arms and carried me over his shoulder as he slowly made his way out the bedroom and into the living room.

Lifting me up wasn't exactly an easy task for him, but he nevertheless pulled it off remarkably well considering how lean and athletic he was compared to the other brawny hunks that he usually associated himself with.

Movie night with this guy proved anything but boring.

Most of the first half-hour was spent browsing his extensive "to-watch" list and watching trailers.
But as soon as the blond haired lad settled for something, I was wrestled down from my upright sitting position and forced to lie face up, with the back of my head resting on his silky smooth, nylon-clad lap.

Josh alternated between watching his TV-show, pinching my nostrils shut, asking me questions he knew I couldn't possibly answer, smothering me with his hands, and tickling, prodding and exploring my tightly-restrained, hopelessly-sleepsacked body.

The devilish jock's attention was momentarily taken away from me when the apartment's front door opened and a familiar figure walked in. The figure of none other than my hated rival; skaterboy Phil.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] very interesting chapter, there are a lot of little details setting up for future chapters. I think your leaving little Easter eggs for us to pick up on.

The reintroduction of Phil should be interesting hope he’s not to harsh on poor Steven and maybe Josh can protect him a little.

Once again great Chapter sir. I’m captivated by the story and can’t wait for the next chapter.

Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Been loving these ass-focused chapters, amazing writing as always. I think it has something to say about great character portrayal and design when I'm smiling when I read a chapter, but as soon as I see a name, I instantly frown.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I agree with [mention]Socksbound[/mention] about a lot of extra detail in this chapter. Like also the only so often the introductions of Nate, and the fact that he is inadvertently participating in Steven's demise tonight without even being there :lol:

And the best cliffhanger...I wonder what Steven is thinking when he sees Phil walk in? And what Phil is imagining he can do.... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic