BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]

A big thanks to all of you for your posts and continued support these past weeks.
Your comments and reviews are greatly appreciated. I'm quite proud to have such a loyal group of followers motivating me to continue this. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This would not be possible without your continued support.

This is a small community, and the themes covered in "Bound and Gagged" are very niche compared to some of the more mainstream TUG stuff.

That being said, I know I can continue counting on each of you.
You guys are the best. Seriously.

I'd like to take this time to encourage all my silent readers the join the club and drop a note.

Come on, guys. If you've made it this far, you must have something (either good or bad) to say about this bumpy journey Nick and Steven have embarked on ;)

Here are some interesting questions for each of you:

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy and Shawn?
Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?
Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
Are you of the opinion that Brad is being misjudged by Steven?
What character would you like to learn more about?
If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
If you're a sub, which one of these characters would you most wanna submit to?
If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Nick, Shawn, and BF are
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ooooo, Questions. I can do that.

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
The next chapter. Or perhaps the one after.
AKA it's equivalent in the original version.

Nick has no idea what he is doing. Steven is naïve, Brad is a jerk, Jeremy you could argue knew exactly what he was in for, Shawn don't know enough, *SPOILER ALERT* hot.

Steven, having no idea how I should be feeling back when I was like "wait so liking boys is a thing?"

Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
Potential yes, potential for a good relationship? No.

Nope.

Shawn.

If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
Jeremy.
Get to skip out on anything too uncomfortable due to those pesky health and safety laws, leaving only the best bits. :P

*SPOILER ALERT* :P If not, Nick I guess.

If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?

I would have, only to complain that I wasn't being mummified first. Like what the hell, I would clearly be the more annoying sub and hence the one that needed to be mummified first.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Favourite: strict gagging performed by a muscle hunk
Least favourite: farting

This quintet is definitely a twisted one. In a positive way, of course

I would definitely be Steven. I also like hot alpha studs, especially when they rope me.

Hard to tell, since woth of them had a relationship with women.

Don't know :)

I guess about Shawn, he seems to be... undiscoverred yet

Steven

Brad and Shawn

No, I would probably even help the captors restrain him
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Favorite: the beautifully elaborate descriptions of bondage.
Least: the anticipation of waiting
Nick: marry me
Steven: weirdly relatable
Brad: I can't decide if I hate you or want to serve you
Jeremy: Reminds me of me a year ago
Shawn: our baby dom
Steven. I'm not sure why, I just feel like I wish I had what he has.
Yes. Is it good? Tbd
At first: yes.
What character would you like to learn more about? Nick.
STEVEN
Nick x1000
No, I would be scared of the same fate
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
atilaus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by atilaus »

I'll just reply that i continue to eagerly read and await the next chapter :p while i usually enjoy lighter fare, this series continues to captivate...
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Least favorite - farting
Favorite - duct tape scenes

Nick - Too soft on Steven
Steven - Naive
Brad - Strong willed
Jeremy - No opinion
Shawn - Needs to mind his business

Jeremy because like him I want a strong master

Yes

Yes

Brad’s backstory

Jeremy

No surprise. Brad

No
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

-I have to pick?
- They are wonderfuly developed character. I wish I knew them in real life (except for Brad maybe... I think everyone would be better off without him but that's what makes him vital to the story)
-Steven; He is literally me in all of my fantasies
-yes
-No
-Steven
-Jeremy or Nick
- probably just so they would have mummified me too.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I did not see the questions because I am super stupid

Favourite: Honestly, right at the start when Steven had to lick and sniff Nick's feet. Just the initial reaction, the confusion and it was just super awesome.
Least favourite: Brad's treatment of Steven and Jeremy. I enjoy a playful Dom who still cares for their sub but sometimes pushes things too far or does things for their own benefit. Brad is just an asshole.

Nick: Best. Just a good, attractive character with wonderfully rotten foot odour.
Steven: A well rounded and interesting protagonist.
Brad: Damn attractive asshole.
Jeremy: Interesting a bit, I need to see a bit more to get a full opinion.
Shawn: Really cute and I just love his boyish charm mixing with his Alpha-ness.

No, sorry...

I think it needs work. It has potential, and is working to be better. I just think the pair needs a calm talk with one another with a mediator that has no friendship with either of them.

No.

Shawn, he's really interesting.

Probably Steven, I absolutely do not have the body to portray the doms. And I am not as small as Jeremy.

Absolutely Nick or Shawn. But mostly Nick.

No, if there's a reason for him to be tied up, why should I bother with a helpless task. As if I could stop the three of them.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Holy crap! It seems I have more readers following this than I was being led to believe.
[mention]atilaus[/mention], [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] and [mention]Johnsnow[/mention]
Welcome back, guys ;)

Looking forward to hearing from the rest of you!

I'm not gonna psychoanalyse the characters too much. That's your job.
The first question (What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?) seems to have been misinterpreted a little, though.

As far as least favourite parts go, I have to choose the sequence where Brad and Nick agree to share Steven.

Remember when the three of them were on the fishing boat, back during the first countryside trip?
That was a pretty hard part to write. Not only because Steven was feeling like absolute TRASH for almost a dozen chapters after that, but also because the dynamics between Nick and Brad were pretty tricky to elaborate.
Both jocks had this semi-friendly-standoffish-competition sorta thing going on. They came out of it with their friendship intact, while Steven spiralled down into depression after the whole thing was over.

Those were hard chapters to write, even though they were necessary.
But alas, hard times are what make the fun/light stuff so refreshing.
And to those who are following this adventure for the first time, brace yourselves.
The road will soon get bumpy again.

As far as my favourite part of the story goes, so far, I'd have to say that writing up the finale of the first cottage trip adventure, rates real high on my list.

Steven being hand-washed in the tub by his crush, and then having his naked body forcefully strapped down to the cot so that his wounds could be cleaned out. THAT was real fun to write about.
He was naked, and sporting a boner, but Nick didn't care and just strapped him real tight.

The kid didn't only get his wounds disinfected. He was tickled silly and was even jerked off, handgagged, smothered, and forced to bust a nut. The scene ending was even better for me, though.
I had SO much fun writing down that crazy living room brawl between the two hunks. Steven lying to get Brad in trouble and then feeling bad about it was just super fun.
Big bad Brad getting his ass whooped, being roped up against his will, and then getting his vulgar, protesting mouth plugged up with Nick's giant, incredibly pungent sock...that was quite literally the cherry on the cake.

"Dude! Let me GO!" Brad yelled, futilely trashing in his bonds, visibly frustrated at his own inability to fight.

"You talk too much, bro." Nick dryly stated, roughly grabbing his friend's hair and lifting his head up.

Brad's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when he saw the big ball of brownish sock Nick had in his hand.

"What the fuck!? No, bro! WAIT!" the bound jock suddenly pleaded, adopting a far less provocative tone.

It was too late for him though.
Nick wasn't interested in hearing his pleas.

"Open your fuckin' mouth!" he growled, shoving his thick, incredibly pungent wad STRAIGHT into Brad's protesting orifice.

Brad coughed and looked like he was gonna puke, but Nick didn't care.

"Here." he growled, forcefully stuffing the raunchy wad further into his prisoner's mouth. "Taste my sock!"

In the blink of an eye, I saw the poor jock's expression go from anger to sheer terror.
His once colourful threats were now reduced to heavily muffled moans and panicked whimpers.

Goodbye Master Brad. It was nice playing with you, I though, unable to stop myself from snickering as I watched my hated rival endure the most cruel of fates.

For a second there, I actually felt bad for him.
But then I remembered everything he'd put me through during these past few days, and decided he indeed deserved what he was getting.

That was from Chapter 51 - The Final Blow
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... =250#p9447
I don't know if you guys felt the same way. But Nick was like a fuckin' HERO in that chapter!
Fun times 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 85 - Strike Three

There was no escape for little Jeremy.
With his entire body trapped under layers and layers of ultra sticky duct tape, and his whole face sealed up, save for his eyes and nostrils, the kid had no way to fight and no way to escape his fate.

The three muscular bullies watched in anticipation as I crawled over to my helpless friend and smothered his nose up with Shawn's incredibly PUTRID wad.

Jeremy cried out when he saw the thing approach his face and nostrils.
It was coming for him, but he couldn't escape it!
I knew he could smell the sock from several feet away, and I could tell he was absolutely HATING it.
But I had a job to do, and no matter how rotten, cheesy or pungent Shawn's sock smelled, I wasn't gonna put by own butt on the line to try and save his.

Part of me had to admit though, the muffled screams and desperate calls for help coming out of his gagged mouth were unbearable. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty as I watched him struggle and attempt to break loose and get away. Of course, all his attempts to do so were futile. The bullies had wrapped him up from head to toe.
He was going nowhere.

And so, I bunched Shawn's big rotten sock up in my hand and just pressed it down, right over the kid's nose.

For a very brief moment, everything seemed to go silent.
Jeremy appeared angry and upset, but he refused to sniff the sock that I was being forced to smother him with.

Dumb kid. He should just take a big whiff of it and get it over with, I thought to myself.
Of course, he eventually did end up breathing in, and when he did, the look on his face caused the whole room to echo with the sound of wild laughter.

As soon as the helpless mummy-boi took his first whiff of Shawn's sock, his eyes darted wide open and his entire body seemed to tense up in shock.

It took the boi a full second to register and decipher the potency of the raunch he'd just sniffed. And as soon as his mind caught up, he went absolutely wild and started screaming and choking underneath his duct tape gag.

The big, ridiculously potent sock was making him sick, and worst of all, he had no way of escaping it.

"UGGH! UUUGGHH! UUUGHH!" he cried out, eyed watering and wide open in terror.

As soon as poor Jeremy started screaming and coughing under his duct tape prison, I took the sock off his nose and decided to back up a bit.

The stench must've been inside his nostrils though, 'cause even after I had pulled away, he was shaking uncontrollably and gagging like crazy under his tape gag.

Shawn's sock was no laughing matter.
You'd never believe this from looking at his handsome, boyish face, but the young muscle-King had a SERIOUS foot odour issue.
Smelling his cheesy, one or two-day-old socks would've been torture to anyone...but the socks he'd brought WEREN'T just a day or two-old. They were WEEKS old!

Our little mummy really wanted out.
Unfortunately for him though, his troubles were only just beginning.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Brad snapped, sounding angry at me. "I didn't tell you stop. Come here! Gimme the sock." he growled, forcing me to crawl over to him and surrender the wad of stench I was holding in my hands.

The sexy stud grabbed the giant, foul-smelling sock, and quickly bunched it up before scooting forward in his seat.
"Here. Sniff it!" he barked, roughly shoving the ripe wad over his own sub's flaring nostrils, and causing the kid to yelp out and panic.

Jeremy's eyes bulged and he tried to shake his head away, but his attempts at fleeing were pitiful at best.
He sniffed, and immediately burst out into a series of screams and protests, not to mention a fair amount of gagging and choking as well.

Shawn couldn't hide the cocky smirk on his face as he watched the younger boy scream and convulse.
He looked real proud of himself and of the smell he'd worked into his socks.
Neither he nor Nick seemed to realise that their odour wasn't normal, and that they needed to get it checked out.

Having THAT kinda foot bacteria, and being lazy to the point of wearing your socks over, and over, and over for WEEKS without ever washing them, was NOT cool.

By the time Master Brad pulled the huge wad of putrid sock away from our prisoner's face, the kid was a crying, whimpering mess.

"So boi. What's it gonna be?" Brad growled, not even giving Jeremy a chance to recover. "Do we spin the bottle again, or is this gonna be your gag?" he asked, bringing the big brownish wad of sock back up, right over his boy's face.

Jeremy cried out and screamed before desperately attempting to shake his head from side to side.

"You want us spin the bottle again?" The bully asked, causing his boi to whimper in fear and nod his head yes.
Shawn's sock was NOT scoring points with Jeremy, it seemed.

Brad replaced the sock back on the table where it belonged, and all three Alphas scooted forward in their seats as I took hold of the bottle and spun it again.

*SPIN. SPIN. SPIN. SPIN*

The bottle spun and spun, before finally slowing down and pointing towards another sock.
This time it was Brad's turn to smile.

"Haha! Congrats, bro." Nick cheered, as our sexy host reached for the table and grabbed his own smelly sock.

Jeremy grunted and cried out when he saw the muscular brute bunching up his long, calf-length crew sock.

Damn that thing looked filthy!
I couldn't be a hundred percent certain, but judging from the looks of it, Brad's old sock looked incredibly ripe and moldy.

The mummy-boy's panicked cries didn't fail to escape my notice.
And from the sound of it, he poor boi clearly had a good idea of what to expect.

In a case like this though, knowing what to expect, didn't necessarily make things any easier.

"Shut up." Brad growled, roughly shoving his big, moldy sock over the helpless sub's flaring nostrils. "Sniff!"

To my surprise, the kid didn't seem to appreciate his Master's foul-smelling sock anymore than he did Shawn's.
"Uuuuuggghgmmff!" he cried out, shaking his head as best he could before coughing and gagging on the strong funk he was being forced to breathe in.

"How's that smell?" Brad hissed, keeping the filthy, heavily-worn sock over his victim's nose.

Jeremy cried out, but was left completely powerless to do anything else.
"Dude. He looks like he's gonna pass out." Nick laughed, cheerfully sipping his beer and enjoying the scene unfolding before his eyes.

Brad ignored the hunk's comment and lifted his sock up off of Jeremy's face, allowing it to dangle down so that we could see how long it was.

From the top of the elastic cuff, down to the raunchy-looking toe area, the sock must've been 40-odd centimeters long.

It wasn't quite as thick as Shawn's socks, nor did it look as wide as my own Alpha's giant fuckers, but Brad's sock was still real big, and I had no idea how the three of them thought it would fit in Jeremy's mouth.

"You want that sock in your mouth, Jeremy?" Nick asked, no doubt hoping the boy would scream "no", so that he could get his own sock in there.

I looked at my mummified friend's pleading face and frantically nodded my head up and down.
Hurry up! Take the sock you idiot!

The kid was so grossed out by his Master's crusty, foul-smelling sock, that he just wasn't interested in listening to reason. He cried out, gagged and shook his head no.

In essence, he had just sealed his own doom.

Brad's sock, as dirty as may have been, was clearly the lesser of two evils.
Jeremy should've understood that!
Why he chose not to accept his own Alpha's big, black sock, was beyond my comprehension...especially considering how bad the alternatives were.

"Alright. Hurry up, Steevie-boi. Spin the bottle again." Brad instructed, quickly replacing his stinky sock back on the table, where it belonged.

Jeremy was screwed.
Whatever the outcome of this third and final spin would be, there'd be no going back.

*SPIN. SPIN. SPIN. SPIN.*

I could hardly believe my eyes when the bottle slowed and came to a halt, pointing STRAIGHT towards one of Shawn's thick Lacoste socks.
The SAME one Jeremy had been forced to sniff just a minute ago!

The hunky twenty-year-old jock raised his hands triumphantly and the entire room burst out into cheering and laughing, easily drowning out the prisoner's gagged pleas for mercy.

Jeremy had made a fatal mistake in refusing Brad's sock. And I'm pretty sure he understood that now.
Unfortunately for him, it didn't matter anymore.
It was too late to go back.

"Gimme the sock." Brad ordered, making me pick Shawn's rotten stinker back up and carry it over to where he was sitting.

Nick and Shawn were both laughing and chuckling at the ridiculousness of the situation, and I found myself being unable to stop the blood from rushing into my crotch as I sat there, watching Brad looking down at his mummified boy and taunting him.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" the hunk barked, apparently as confused as I was about his own boy's short-sightedness.
"It was fuckin' stupid of you to refuse my sock, boi! Now you're gonna spend the night sucking on THIS cheesy motherfucker!" he cried out, allowing Jeremy to see the giant, incredibly putrid wad that would soon be plugging his mouth up for the evening.

Even worse, what the fact that it was only 6:30, and that the bullies would probably be up gaming, fooling around and drinking beer until the early hours of the morning.

Poor Jeremy would be sucking on Shawn's sock for a good, looong time.

The helpless mummy-boi tried to say something underneath his sticky duct tape gag, but Brad didn't seem to care.
"Here, bro." he called out, tossing the big brownish wad of super cheesy sock over to Shawn. "He's all yours." he added, right before reaching down for the prisoner's mouth and pulling the wide strip of duct tape off from over his lips.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

None of us could ever accuse Jeremy of making wise well thought out decisions.
But to be fair with smells like that, wise well thought out decisions are pretty damn difficult.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Wow... That mistake is gonna burn...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh wow, loved that chapter, and the predicament Jeremy finds himself in. :D Especially hot is Brad handing the reins over to Shawn, can't wait to see how he takes over!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

I have a special affinity for duct tape... and for predicaments like the one Jeremy has found himself in! Loved reading these last few chapters. Here's hoping that famous forced 69 scene will make a comeback! ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was so WOW hot can't wait to see what shawn will do to jeremy can't wait till next chapter comes out
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

Hey man!

I finally got to read all of these chapters as I haven't really followed this story since it started on the old forum. Too much to really get into the specifics, but just wanted to say that overall it's such an improvement from that original draft. I love that you have a little of something for everyone, so that it's virtually impossible not to be turned on by at least one of the chapters. I know a lot of stories on this forum include feet, socks, and armpits, but I love that you also include farts and underwear to really flesh out all the ways someone can be tormented with smells. I also think with a rather small selection of characters, it runs the risk of getting repetitive, but you find ways to alter the bondage and the scenarios to keep it fresh and exciting to read.

On a technical level, because I'm a screenwriter, I think you've really grown. You're writing is so much more refined than it was when I started reading your work a couple years ago. You really know how to paint a vivd picture without wasting any time.

Now that I'm caught up, I look forward to reading more of your material!

-Eric
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the fantastic reviews, guys! And a special welcome to [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] 8-)
Nice to have you back, bro. Looking forwarding to hear more from you as the story progresses.

[mention]Valimure[/mention]
Hey kiddo. This'll probably disappoint you a bit, but the very popular scene you are talking about is being moved up to a later point in the storyline. I'm not in the habit of revealing spoilers, but I've messaged my good friend [mention]TiedNW[/mention] last week to let him know that his favourite scene would be postponed...much to his disappointment.

I really want you guys to have fun, but this remastered version is progressing considerably slower than the draft.
So for the sake of keeping everything realistic and flowing, I've decided to take the above-mentioned scene and fit in into the storyline later on, when it'll make more sense. I promise you though, I have quite a few surprises left for you guys, and I'm 100% certain you'll be enjoying this countryside cottage trip even more than you did last time.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

A legendary scene is postponed... Oh well, guess we'll all just have to keep reading
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

No no no, not disappointed! Just excited for what's to come! The anticipation will make it worth it eventually. ;)

I'm excited for whatever else you have planned for us... And for Steven and Jeremy!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 86 - Plugged Up

Jeremy was not in the most cooperative of moods.
As soon as the tape was ripped off of his lips, the boy let out a series of panicked yelps, simultaneously begging for mercy and threatening the throw up if Shawn's foul-smelling sock found it's way into his mouth.

Of course, no one was paying him any attention.

The two older jocks were too busy trying to get Shawn to get up off his fat ass and shut the boi up against his will.
The prisoner would be gagging on HIS sock after all. So it only made sense that he'd be the one to force his big Lacoste stinker into the kid's protesting yapper.

For a second there, the hulking twenty-year-old's hesitation made me believe there might even be a glimmer of hope left for Jeremy. But when the young jock finally gave in to the peer-pressure that was building up around him, the light at the end of the tunnel suddenly vanished.

I watched as the giant, two meter tall hunk got up and crouched over the protesting mummy-boy's face.

"Uggghh! No! NO!" Jeremy cried out, gagging on the sight and smell of the approaching sock.

Shawn's face immediately lit up into a cocky smirk, and the two older Alphas broke out into a fit of laughter.

"Come on, bro. Just shove it there." Nick prodded, scooting forward in his seat to get a better view of the mummified lad's protesting face.

Little Jeremy had no intent of going down without a fight though, and to his credit, he fought valiantly to keep his mouth shut tight and keep his defences up.

The battle was already lost before it even started though.

Big, brutish Shawn just bunched his giant, sickeningly potent stinker up over the kid's face and chuckled as the mummy-boi nearly passed out from the stench.

Jeremy eyed the blond jock's huge, brownish sock with a look of sheer terror, but was unable to stop from crying out when his nostrils flared open and caught a big whiff of the muscular Alpha's incredibly rotten wad.

"Mmnppphhh!" he tried screaming, closing his eyes tight and shaking his head from side to side in a futile effort to escape the stench.

"Yeah! Haha!" Nick and Brad laughed in unison, both of them cheering on as the poor, helpless mummy-boi got a good whiff of the young jock's nausea-inducing sock.

Shawn's giant arms bulged as he attempted to push his large sock into the struggling kid's protesting mouth.
But it was obvious to me that he was lacking in both practice, and confidence.

He wasn't being nearly as forceful or as rough as Nick would've been. Though there was no doubt in my mind that he could easily force the kid's yapper open and shut him up if he really put all his muscle into it.

The silver mummy-boi was doing a remarkable job at fending off the jock's shy attempts at forcing the sock in. But his efforts were eventually overcame when Shawn called it quits and decided to "call in the troops."

"Guys. He's not cooperating." he said, pulling the sock away from his helpless prisoner's face and looking up towards his older cousin as though he wanted some guidance.

Nick and Brad both looked at each other before smiling mischievously.

"Let me show you how it's done, bro." Nick told his younger cousin, right before he and Brad suddenly rushed down to help.

I watched as the three, big brutes ganged up over the struggling kid's face and watched as their huge, beefy arms and hands worked the sock into his protesting orifice.
Poor Jeremy didn't stand a chance.

In the blink of an eye, Shawn had his right hand clamped around the kid's throat and had his left one clamped over his eyes and forehead.

Brad wrestled a place for himself between the two beefy cousins and yanked his own sub's jaw wide open, allowing Nick to lead the charge and literally force the pungent sock right in!
And in, it went!

Jeremy barely managed to get the first syllable of his whimper out, before the three bullies overwhelmed his defences and started plugging his mouth up with the huge mouth-stuffing.

I watched the boy's eyes go wide and watched his expression change as he got his first taste of Master Shawn's big, cheesy, rotten sock.

He probably had never tasted something that bad in his life!

The three bullies obviously didn't care though.
Two of them held his head down and pried his jaw wide open, while the third, who also happened to be the biggest and most muscular of the three, stuffed the brownish wad into his mouth and forced it into his cheeks.

"Yeah. Stuff that in there." Brad hissed, ignoring his own boy's heavily muffled protests.

Jeremy's duct taped face disappeared completely underneath all six of those giant, fleshy hands, and his cheeks and lips struggled valiantly to accept the mighty gag Master Nick was feeding him.

In a matter of seconds, the protesting kid was completely silenced and muffled out.
His cheeks were full to bursting and his lips looked painfully stretched out.

I have no idea how Nick managed to get so much of the sock in there, but my hunky Alpha seemed positively proud as he towered over his victim and clamped his hand over the kid's jam-packed mouth.
"Now that's what I call a serious plugging." Brad laughed, causing the other two jocks to chuckle in delight.

Shawn had taken a bit of a backseat as he watched his older cousin do what he did best.
But I could tell he was enjoying the scene, nonetheless.

Jeremy's head was roughly lifted up, and in a flash, Brad grabbed one of those massive rolls of tape from off the floor and began furiously wrapping it around the boy's lower face.

My friend's mouth was packed so tight that he couldn't even bite down or close his jaw at all. But Brad didn't give a fuck.

He slapped the sticky, industrial-grade duct tape between the boy's teeth, right over his sock-filled mouth, and
used his huge, muscular arms to wrap the tape around and around...sealing Shawn's big, rotten stinker, deep inside the prisoner's yapper.

"Close his mouth up." he barked, causing Nick and Shawn to combine their brute strength and force the helpless lad to bite down and close his jaw around his incredibly large and PUTRID gag.

The wide, heavy duty silver duct tape was wrapped mercilessly underneath the kid's jaw and over the top of his head, seven times.

Brad wasn't even finished with the duct tape, that Nick was already reaching for the other roll on the floor and getting ready to wrap even MORE layers around the gagged boy's already-taped mouth.

The room was filled with the sound of deep laughter, loud giggling, and the unmistakably aggressive sound of high quality duct tape being unleashed onto our helpless prisoner.

I got really scared when the three giant brutes lifted their little mummy-boi up into a standing position, and started talking about wrapping him up with MORE layers of duct tape.

Jeremy was yelling like crazy inside his gag, but his mouth-stuffing was so massive and there was SO much tape covering his entire face, that even his loudest screams were being drowned out by cheerful laughter.

The three bullies were really into this, and I knew that once they were done with Jeremy, I'd be in danger of being their next victim.

I couldn't let that happen, and luckily for me, I still had a few cards up my sleeves.

Slowly and stealthily, I stepped out of the living room and made my way for the privacy of our designated bedroom. I had a pretty good idea of what to do to stay out of trouble.

Whether or not it would work to my advantage though, was a whole other matter.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Wow.... Three big doms on top of one poor boi... It's every sub's dream and Steven's nightmare. Too bad he just ran into a room where he can't run
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

If I were Steven, I might've gone to clean round the cottage, make myself useful and have an excuse for leaving.

But Damn, great chapter and closing the jaw must have released some RANCID flavours for Jeremy to suck on.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Man, this story is getting better and better. The descriptions are so hot I cannot even describe it...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved the last few chapters so good how you describe everything that is happening in detail can't wait to see what is going to happen next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic