BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Haven't read the chapter yet but I just really want to be the 200th reply.

Edit: just read and even though I know what's going to happen it's all so suspenseful...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Steven is back where he belongs. Hope to see some Brad retaliation for Steven breaking his camera and ruining the rest of Brad's day in charge by running away :twisted:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Now I fully understand that sleeping-bag obsessions of yours!
the paragraph before they go to sleep, I thought " would be real great if they both..." - no spoiler - and they did!
A real hot scene without sex, just warmth and close contact. ( "tenderness" seemed a little cheesy but that's the idea :) )
Everything before just drive to it and it feels so natural. Stephen's - and Nick's - feelings are made just transparent and believable... You're in his head in both good and bad times.

Shit, that was great ! ( and I read a lot, even in English, so it's not flattery...)

Just a small, microscopic remark so others won't feel like I'm licking your feet too much:
words like "hunk" or "jock" are hot and they work on me everytime I read them, plus they're absolutly your style, BUT a little synonym or fun image ( animals, objects, I don't know ) once in a while would make it just perfect.
See it as a writting micro-challenge, but keep a lot of hunks and jocks anyway.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Your first post on Bound and Gagged!
Hope you stick with us and enjoy the upcoming chapters. Again, welcome onboard ;)

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Really glad you pointed out how natural the unfolding of these events and feelings seem.
And doubly glad to hear you got a better understanding of the sleeping bag hype 8-)

About your constructive critique...
I've been struggling with that, but I'm definitely taking on your micro-challenge!
I'm positive it'll enhance the experience for you and the rest of my readers.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

I started reading this over from the beginning, you're right it is nice to edit things and bring new fresh ideas to our stories :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 38 - CLOSE PROXIMITY

I had no idea how much time had passed since I'd fallen asleep, but it was still pitch black inside the sleeping bag when I woke up. The first thing I remember feeling when I woke up, was surprise at finding myself somewhere else than in my own bed, back at home. It took me almost a full second to remember where I was and who I was sleeping with, or rather, who I was sleeping under.

The weight on my body was ENORMOUS!
I swear it was like sleeping under an elephant!

Had the mattress underneath me been fully pumped up, I would've probably had trouble breathing.
Luckily, Nick had proven uncharacteristically attentive to my needs and had deflated the mattress a bit before squashing me down under his MASSIVE 110-kilogram body.

I couldn't see anything except for faint light coming in through the tiny hood opening at the top of the bag.
My hunky captor had sealed us in as though he was expecting Armageddon itself!

It's only when I attempted breathing in that I realised why I'd woken up.
Nick had either moved his burly arms or my head had slipped in an unfortunate position.
My nostrils were once again caught up under the giant brute's bulging biceps, 'causing me to struggle and fight for air. "Mmmpphh." I cried out, heavily muffled by my heavy guardian's beefy upper arm.

I knew he wasn't doing it on purpose to suffocate me.
Nick had taken me into the privacy of his very own winter sleeping bag and had graciously taken it upon himself to personally warm me up and keep me safe.

But the bag was far thicker and puffier than necessary and was too narrow for the both of us.
The blond muscle-brute had no way to fit those huge, burly arms of his down against his body.
He had to cross his forearms beneath his head and use them like a pillow, trapping the back of my head against his neck and the front of my face into his giant, left bicep.

With the heavily overstuffed winter bag zipped up, we were both stuck and unable to move around at all.
Nick was as much a prisoner as I was at this point, so I couldn't hold him responsible for nearly smothering me to death in his sleep.

Only when I managed to dislodge my nose from under his beefy left arm did I realise my mistake.

"Ugghm." I immediately coughed, twisting my face up in a mixture of surprise and disgust.

Oh my GOD! What was that smell?!
It smelled BAD. It smelled like...Ugh fuck! It smelled like Nick's FEET!

Of course it smelled like his feet! How could I NOT have foreseen this?

The blond muscle-jock had taken his socks off before getting in the bag with me.
Now we were fully zipped up and sealed inside his restrictive, ridiculously thick down cocoon.
His feet were probably sweating like crazy down there!

The loft was way, WAY too thick for any warm air to spill out. So where did those cheesy, toxic fumes end up going? Nowhere! Nick's overpowering stench had been steadily building up inside the bag, to the point where we literally basking in his potent, incredibly musky foot odour.

If Brad thought he had it bad over there, at the other end of the tent, he didn't know the half of it!

One single sniff of the bully's potent foulness convinced me to deeply bury my head back into the warmth and relative safety of his bicep.

I'd rather suffocate than deal with the nauseating stench of his huge, smelly stinkers!
I swear, those things smelled strong enough to put down a horse!

As much as I tried escaping the cheesy fumes that were building up inside the bag, I knew it was a hopeless cause to try and shield my face by using the hunk's body as a cover. At best, the scent of Nick's skin would dilute the stench a little. But it wouldn't cover it up completely.

In my panic, I ended up angling my head down a little TOO far and quickly found myself dealing with the familiar sensation of a big, hairy bush tickling my nose.

"Ummph." I whimpered again, grossed out by the fact that I had inadvertently buried my face inside the handsome muscle-god's giant armpit.

It took some effort, but I managed to get my face out of there and escape the stud's bushy deathtrap before it smothered me to death. As soon as I was free, I settled for breathing with my mouth in hopes of avoiding the unbearable raunchiness that surrounded me.

Don't get me wrong. I was into girls, at least I thought I was, but even so, Nick was one BIG sexy motherfucker.
If I was gay, I would DEFINITELY be interested in being his boyfriend...or whatever it is gays call their partners nowadays.

The blond Alpha quite literally had a body to die for.
His pecs, biceps and thighs were stunning! And his butt and package were both massive!
Add to that a really handsome face and striking blue eyes and you got yourself the typical girl's fantasy guy.

Nick lost points because of his overbearing and domineering personality, and he also lost points for having the smelliest feet on the planet and for not doing anything about it.

With my focus taken away from breathing for a while, my attention was almost immediately drawn to a new problem.

Not only did Mister Muscles weigh a ton, but he was also apparently really excited to be on top of me.
And when I mean excited, I mean REALLY excited.

His big black boxer briefs apparently had a large enough pouch to allow him to sport a full erection.

With his massive thighs taking up all the space inside the lower part of the bag and crushing mine down like a bug, I had no way to wiggle free or move my naked butt out from underneath his throbbing, underwear-clad tool.
His shaft was absolutely HUGE and I could swear the thing had a mind of its own.

I'd never seen Nick's naked erection, but I had seen his underwear-clad bulge many times.
The hunk had no shame in walking around half-naked, even when I was there, and showing off the huge bulge that protruded from between his thighs. Even before feeling his erection for the first time, I knew that the blond Alpha's meat must've been truly massive. The older girls in high school didn't whisper about Nick and call his chunky tool "The Jawbreaker" for nothing...

The hunk's engorged boner throbbed hard, pulsing unendingly along my butt crack and past it.
The bare skin that covered my ass picked up the sogginess of the hunk's sweaty boxers and picked up a definite sticky spot at the tip of his swollen manhood.

He was fast asleep and oozing his nasty pre-cum all over me. I wanted to get away, but there wasn't a SINGLE thing I could do about it. I tried squirming around with all my strength but was barely able to move a millimetre in any direction. All I ended up doing, was getting Nick's monster meat lodged even deeper in my crack.

It wasn't all bad though.
As much as the hunky bully's feet stank the bag up to the point of making me gag, and as much as I didn't appreciate his boner in my ass or the proximity of his large armpit, I had to admit, his body was incredibly warm and his skin smelled really good. He smelled a little musky, maybe a little earthy even.

I felt really safe and secure, trapped inside his smelly old mummy bag, squashed underneath his big, heavy body and enjoying the crazy amount of heat he was generating. His muscular chest heaved up and down with each breath, causing my head to sink in and out of the thick loft I was lying on. His thighs were twice as thick as mine and kept my lower body completely immobile while his freakishly oversized arms worked wonders at keeping my face and head warm.

I couldn't move anything except for my toes and fingers, and the blond god was practically roasting me alive under his 230-pound body.

If it wasn't for the putrid smell spilling into my nostrils and the intense heat building up inside the puffy prison, this would've been perfect, I thought to myself.

Nick's giant boner remained stiffly engorged and kept throbbing and pulsing steadily, all through the night.
I had no way to escape it and nowhere to go. I was stuck underneath the horny beast, not daring to protest his bulging intrusion for fear of waking him up and making him angry.

I wasn't looking forward to facing Brad and having to explain myself to Nick in the morning.
Thankfully, it was still dark outside, meaning I had several hours of sleep ahead of me.

I decided to try and think about good things, and ended up focusing on the rhythmic steadiness of my captor's breathing and the soothing scent of his powerful bicep.

Carried away by my beefy guardian's warmth and scent, I quickly fell back into a deep sleep and slipped into the dream world.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

You know for the first time in ages I have actually found something I dislike about the writing.
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Had the mattress underneath me been fully pumped up, I would've probably had trouble breathing.
Luckily, Nick had proven uncharacteristically attentive to my needs, and had deflated the mattress a bit before squashing me down under his massive 100 kilogram body.
That info feels pretty redundant given its mentioned roght at the end of the previous chapter. ;)

Nah I'm just nit-picking. Great as always BondageFreak
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

These sleeping bag chapters were some I always went back to reread in the original topic, and you've just made them ten times better honestly. I love every aspect of it, how it makes Steven feel a lot of complex, love/hate emotions, the descriptions that invoke all your senses, they're wonderful to me. These rewritten chapters are just improving on things I already loved before and can't wait for the next.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

"The jawbreaker" 8-)
Reading it feels like you're in that bag.
Liked your "hunks" replacements ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 39 - CARNAL DESIRES

The second time I woke up, it was definitely morning outside.
Through the thickness of Nick's stinky down sleeping bag, I could hear the faint sound of birds, singing and chirping away happily.

I still couldn't move, but was able to pull my face out from underneath the stud's bicep to note that he was awake and struggling to crane his head up to look at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." he greeted, his voice deep and rough from just having woken up. "Warm enough for you down there?" he asked, sporting a cocky smile on his face and flexing his arms and pecs, almost as though the heat he had built up inside the bag was tribute to his masculinity.

"Mm hum." I answered, heavily muffled up by the muscular stud's upper arm and suddenly realising just how warm it was inside the bag.

Phew! It must've been at least 35 degrees Celsius inside his smelly mummy-shaped prison.
Mister Muscles was heating up like a furnace and I was pinned down and squashed beneath him, suffocating on the heat he was producing.

I breathed out through my mouth and allowed my head to sink back down in exhaustion.
I'm not sure what was more tiresome; the fact that my sleeping cycle had been interrupted twice, or the fact that the air was so damn warm and heavy in here.

Nick chuckled, apparently undisturbed and uncaring about the fact that he was still sporting a MASSIVE erection inside his giant boxer briefs. The thing was literally jammed all along my butt crack and was pulsing wildly, yet he just acted as though everything was normal.

"You gonna run away from me today?" he asked, using the proximity of his hands to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

I could tell from the sound of his voice that he wasn't angry. Quite the opposite in fact.

"No." I meekly answered, or rather tried to answer.
All that came out was a heavily muffled "Mmngh mpphh" as I attempted to shake my head and free my lips away from Nick's smothering upper arm.

"You're damn right you won't." the hunk chuckled, managing to bend his right arm enough to press his knuckles against the top of my head, before rubbing them hard on my skull.

"And that's no SIR. You hear me?" he asked, suddenly bringing the dreaded master-slave dynamics back into play.

"Mmph Shrr." I answered, struggling to get my face free, and futilely trying to pronounce his proper title in order to show him the respect he deserved.

I could no longer see his face with the corner of my eye, but I could only imagine the smile on his lips right now.
"That's right, bitch." he chuckled, no doubt thrilled at having me underneath him like this.
The giant hunk flexed his left bicep over my face again and bent his head down to lick my ear.

I immediately gasped in surprise, taken off guard by the velvety texture and wetness of his tongue.
"I'm gonna take you back to the cottage and get your cuts cleaned up later on." he purred, spilling his warm morning breath over the exposed side of my face. "Then I'm gonna beat the crap out of you for scaring me like you did, and afterwards we'll have a nice, looong talk about your little escape attempt." he added, causing me to whimper in apprehension.

"Mmm...you're fuckin' cute when you moan and whimper, you know that?" he purred, gently nuzzling his face into my hair and producing a low, feral-like growl.

"If you had long hair and boobs, I would fuck you real hard right now, Steevie." he humorously added, using his massive bicep to smother me hard, and then flaring his nostrils over my trapped head.

I whimpered again, this time a little freaked out by the prospect of having the big blond King's overgrown man-meat rip my anus apart.

My cry came out heavily muffled by the giant bicep covering my face, but Nick still heard it and snickered in delight.

"You're not going anywhere. Haha. You're my little bitch." he chuckled, whispering in my ear and becoming more aroused as the words left his own mouth.

He was right of course. I really WASN'T going anywhere.
I didn't really think about it last night, but now that the blond hunk was fully awake and horny, I realised how easy it would be for him to simply take me by force and rape me.

I was like a BUG compared to this guy!

Nick had me trapped underneath his huge frame and broad, heavy torso.
Not only that, but he also had his freakishly monstrous boner probing my back door, just threatening to enter me.

If the giant brute suddenly decided to take me by force and have his way with me, I knew I wouldn't stand a chance!

Thankfully, it didn't come to that.

Nick showed a surprising amount of restraint, especially given how absolutely engorged and ready his boner was down there. His rod was throbbing violently and oozing slimy pre-cum like you wouldn't believe. Something about having me underneath him, fully zipped up inside his fat, smelly bag, was driving him crazy.

The much-feared assault never came though, and I was instead faced with another one of the jock's horny displays.

"Here. Get a load of this." he said, roughly shoving my head lower and raising his left bicep a bit before clamping it down.

Without any additional warnings, I got my face shoved deep inside my horny captor's insanely bushy armpit.

"NOMMPphh..." I instead cried out.

"Yeah, haha!" Nick laughed, getting off on my protests before letting my head go and allowing me to pull my face out of his pit.

I coughed and crinkled my nose up, desperately trying to spit out the thick hairs that had lodged themselves on my tongue and lips during the brief ordeal.

Nick laughed some more, no doubt greatly amused by my disgruntled reaction and the way I was frantically trying to get rid of his pit hair.

"I should fuckin' tape your mouth shut." he laughed, probably undecided about whether or not he should carry out his threat.

I said nothing at first, but when the hunk raised his arms up to undo the drawcords that kept the hood shut, I let out a pathetic whimper.

"Nnomph..." I cried out, burying my head down under his bulging bicep to avoid the upcoming gag, and to show him I was at his mercy.

"Aw okay...haha." he chuckled, offering me an almost sympathetic smile as he brought his hands back down and wrapped his arms tight around my head.

"If you don't want me to gag you, then you gotta stay quiet and keep your mouth shut." he stated, looking down at me with a cocky smirk on his handsome face.

I closed my mouth tight, nodded my head as much as possible and lowered my gaze.
It's only when he spoke his next words that I came to realise how early we'd woken up.

"Alright. I'm gonna keep you in here for at least four more hours. Now close your eyes and go back to sleep." he instructed, forcing me to calm down and sniff the underside of his powerful upper arm.

The jock lowered his head back onto his muscular forearms and fell back to sleep, leaving me to silently cope with and accept the smell of his skin, combined with that of his stinky, musky feet.

It smelled gross and stank of strong foot cheese.
I could've opened my mouth and breathed in and out through it, but for some reason, I wanted to obey Nick and keep my mouth closed like he had just ordered me to.

I knew that by "keep your mouth shut" he meant that I should stay quiet. But for some strange reason that escaped me at the time, following his orders in a literal sense felt immensely rewarding.

And so I spent the next ten minutes or so, getting used to his strong, cheesy fumes and slowly drifting back into a light slumber.

It must've been almost noon by the time I finally woke up again.

The sleeping bag cocoon was partially unzipped, allowing Nick's big, burly arms to stretch out a bit, and allowing us both to cool down. It still smelled awful, but at least most of his cheesy foot odour had escaped from the bag and had spilt out into the tent.

From the sound of it, it looked as though my buff captor had woken up some time ago.
He was propped up on his elbows, browsing on his phone and chatting with Brad, his bulky, broad chest covering my head and face in a protective manner.

"Hey, sleepy head." Nick chuckled, craning his head down to look at my slowly awakening form.

His voice was clear and his senses were alert.
I was a little surprised that he hadn't woken me up sooner.
Maybe he had decided to let me sleep in. But why was he still on top of me though?
Surely I was warm enough by now.

Not wanting to see Brad, I lowered my head down into the thick, stinky bag and tried to sink deeper inside the puffy, blue cocoon.

It was only a matter of time before I'd have to face the bully.
And I knew that by avoiding him, I was only delaying the inevitable.

I would've stayed inside Nick's ripe old bag all day if it meant being zipped up and hidden away from Brad.
Unfortunately for me though, my handsome jailor had other plans for me today.

I'd be taken back to the cottage, where my wounds would be tended and my escape attempt would earn me additional reprimands.
I'd find out about the rest soon enough.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 40 - THE MORNING AFTER

Brad was up and getting dressed and I felt Nick stir his great big body a little before unzipping the bag down to his lower back and producing a loud, and rather violent fart.

"PRRRRRRRRVT." came the sickening sound as it echoed across the tent and caused my eyes to bulge out in panic.

"Oh yeah..." Nick purred, sounding positively relieved by the sudden release. "Been holding that one in since last night." he laughed.

At first, I thought I could escape the stench by nuzzling my face deep inside the sleeping bag loft. But it only took a few seconds for the jock's potent gas to reach me.

"Uggh..ugghm!" I coughed, desperately trying to raise my arms up and twisting my head from side to side in order to escape the horrible smell.

Mind you, this wasn't the first time I'd been at the receiving end of one of Nick's farts. Normally, I wouldn't have hesitated to tell the handsome Alpha to fuck off, but today I had to tuck my tail between my legs and bite my tongue, so to speak.

"Dude, that's fuckin' harsh." Brad laughed, causing Nick to chuckle and air out the bag a bit so that I wouldn't suffocate on his gas.

It didn't take long for the oafish muscle-brute to get out the thick mummy prison and stretch his limbs out by sitting on the mattress and raising his hands toward the tent ceiling.

I took in a deep breath when the blond giant finally came off from on top of me and felt a sudden sense of relief at being able to move again.

The blue-eyed king apparently had no sense of discretion. He stood up and walked around with what appeared to be a partial erection in his crusty black underwear. He even adjusted his tight boxer-briefs around a little and dug his fingers deep inside his sweaty, underwear-clad crack to give himself a good scratching.

Even the outside of his briefs looked filthy and my ass felt all sticky from the sheer amount of pre-cum that had been oozing through his boxers during the night.

Even as Nick climbed off from on top of me and went about his stretching routine, I kept my eyes shut and pretended to be falling back to sleep. As much as I wanted to get up, part of me didn't want to face whatever my two captors had in store for me today.

I heard the jock put on his shiny track pants, my ears were no strangers to the sound of noisy nylon.
Brad quickly left the tent and stepped outside, leaving me alone with the hulking muscle-king.

Through half-shut eyes, I watched my hunky captor as he put his raunchy socks back on and started looking around for his old Reeboks.

Unbeknownst to us, Brad had apparently put them outside during the night and opened up the mesh windows to air out our stuffy abode. That made perfect sense, considering the tent didn't stink up as much as it should have been.

Nick unzipped the tent door and found his trainers just outside the exit.
He grabbed the big basketball shoes and pulled them inside before slipping them onto his large, socked feet.

"Shit." he cursed, mumbling under his breath, probably pissed off that the morning dew had dampened his bad boys. As if a little moisture could make them ANY worse, I thought to myself, silently scoffing and rolling my eyes at his reaction.

As soon as he had his old stinkers back on his feet, the heavy bully sprung up and quickly left the tent before zipping the exit shut behind him.

I heard his dark blue nylon pants swoosh loudly as he marched away and knew that I was alone now.

Don't ask my why, but as soon as the hunk left, I closed my eyes and buried my face into the puffy loft of his dirty sleeping bag.

For some reason, I was hoping Nick would come back and zip me up. The inside of his bag STANK, but right now I didn't care. It was warm, it was super thick and it smelled like Nick.

My crotch tingled with excitement and I couldn't help but reach down to stroke my growing erection while simultaneously grinding my hips down into the thick loft beneath me.

The smell of my hunky friend's body was filling my nostrils up and it was definitely having a strange effect on me.
I was usually pretty horny in the morning though, so I decided not to ask myself too many questions or dwell on the fact that I was practically jerking off to the smell of another man.

I knew I couldn't cum inside Nick's bag, so I quickly stopped stroking myself and resigned to simply lying there and sniffing in the strong musk that permeated the amazingly thick loft around me. All those long summer nights he'd spent roasting in here. All those years of camping and sleeping out under the stars in temperatures FAR above the -20c that was recommended for a comfortable night's sleep in this bag.
My excitement nearly caused me to reach orgasm when I thought about Nick and the way he had been jerking off in his bag last night. The thing was so thick and puffy, he didn't even have enough space to spread his thighs or legs out at all. I still remember the loud swooshing noises coming from inside his blue cocoon as he struggled to jerk himself off.
How many times had he struggled to jerk off in there, trapped inside his puffy prison?
If the stench of his bag provided any clue as to the answer, I'd say MANY times!

I was suddenly dragged out of my daydreaming when I heard some mumbling outside the tent.
Both my captors were talking in a low tone, possibly exchanging ideas about how to punish me and what to do next.

I tried to listen and tried to concentrate on what they were saying, but I couldn't make out any specific words from where I was resting, inside the tent. Not only that, but the stupidly thick sleeping bag loft around me didn't help at all.

Eventually, the two brutes stopped talking and the sound of approaching footsteps incited me to close my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. I quietly breathed in and did my best to remain still and ignore the annoying feather that found itself getting sniffed up into one of my nostrils.

I heard the tent door being unzipped, heard someone step in and then heard the tent being zipped up again.

For a few seconds I didn't know which one of my captors was in the tent with me, but I was relieved to hear Nick's voice and the touch of his warm skin as he crouched down next to me and put his hand on my upper back.
"Hey, c'mon. Time to get up." he gently prodded, lifting his hand up and affectionately caressing my hair.

I slowly opened my eyes, as if to complete the illusion that I'd been fast asleep, and slowly started stretching myself.

Only when I turned around to sit up, did I realize how every bone in my body felt incredibly sore.
My muscles were aching! Not only that, I was hungry and thirsty as well.

As soon as I started turning around to face my hulking blond captor, I felt his large hand grasp my jaw and watched as he used his other hand to comb my hair away from my forehead.

Even with my face in his strong, vice-like grip, I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes.
Instead, I let my gaze fall down to his naked torso and admired his wide, prominent pecs, and the way his insanely beefy arms and shoulders seemed to bulge out.

"Are you okay?" he finally asked, adopting a somewhat stern expression and keeping his large hand draped over my forehead, no doubt trying to assess whether or not I was running a fever.

"Mm hum." I answered, keeping my gaze down and nodding my head yes.
I slowly brought my arms up to cover chest and torso, realising how cold it was outside the bag.
It was chilly today, and I could tell from the light filtering inside the tent that it was grey and damp outside.

Nick's behaviour was a little off right now. I could feel it in his touch and could hear it in his voice.
I got the feeling that he was really trying to keep himself from beating me to a pulp or slap me across the face.

It's almost as though he was fighting a private struggle of some sort, most likely to determine when and how I should be punished.

Now that we'd had some rest and time to think about yesterday's events, I could no longer hope to keep Nick's mercy in the equation.

Last night, my two captors had probably been more than a little relieved to find me and bring me back to camp. But now that my little honeymoon period was wearing off, I was left with not one, but TWO very angry jocks.

Not only had I escaped, but I had also smashed Brad's camera down to the floor and destroyed all their precious little footage of me in the process.

Nick finally let my face go but he still wasn't done inspecting me.
"Let's get you out of there." he said, unzipping his fat blue worm some more and taking hold of my upper arms to help me out of the thick cocoon.

I immediately used my hands to cover up the awkward erection that refused to go away, and did so, hoping that he somehow wouldn't notice.

Gently, yet firmly, the blue-eyed hunk continued probing my body, touching the bruises along my arms and thighs.

It felt strange having his warm fingers touching my skin.
I cried out a bit when he applied pressure to my wounded knee. But the muscular Alpha was holding onto my upper arm and was holding me steady.
"Shhh, calm down." he sternly ordered, before bringing his focus back to my knee.

I could still walk, but the leg was tender.

Apparently the cut was a bit deeper than I'd thought.
In the heat of last night's events, my mind had barely registered the wound.
It must have been the adrenaline pumping in my veins during the escape, I figured.

All that adrenaline was gone now, and I was definitely beginning to feel a sharp sting every time I bent my knee down.

Nick's hand continued pressing various places along my leg. I guess he was trying to evaluate the severity of the wound by watching my reactions.

"It's superficial." he concluded after a few more seconds of examining my knee. "But we'll have to get it cleaned up." he stated, before eventually setting his gaze back onto my face.

For a fraction of a second, his blue eyes met mine, and I could swear I saw something odd in his stare.
Something I wasn't used to seeing. Was it...concern?

Whatever it was, it was quickly replaced with a deep frown and a harsh glare.
"What the hell were you thinking running away like that?" Nick asked, some of his anger involuntarily spilling out.
"You could have gotten lost, or ended up getting really hurt!" he continued, the same, poorly-concealed concern making itself manifest in his voice.

"Hey! I'm talkin' to you." he snapped, grabbing my chin with one hand and forcing me to look up into his piercing blue gaze.

Several times I opened my mouth as if to answer, but nothing came out. I wanted to yell at him and wanted to tell him how much I hated him for treating me like an animal and letting Brad practically drown me to death.

"I...I don't know. I'm sorry." was all I could finally blurt out, unable to voice out any of the emotions I was feeling.

I wanted to tell him more, I wanted to explain myself and talk to him, but I couldn't.
Every time Nick confronted me, every time his blue eyes bore into me, my mind stopped functioning and my vocal cords simply froze in place.

I had so much to tell him, so much I wanted to say...but in that instant, I was blank.
I just sat there, averting my gaze downwards, even though my chin was firmly inside his strong grasp.

It seemed like days since I'd had a normal conversation with him, and now that I FINALLY had the chance to tell him how I felt, my mind turned to jelly.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered again, almost absently this time, and feeling positively miserable for myself.

Nick let my chin fall and resigned with a frustrated sigh, no doubt realizing he wouldn't get a straight answer from me right now.

"Alright, we'll talk about it later." he said. "Right now I want you to get up and get dressed. I'm gonna feed you and let you drink, and later this afternoon we'll figure out what to do with you." he said, helping me up and motioning for me to get dressed.

This was gonna be a looong and miserable afternoon, I told myself.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 6 times in total.

Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I think I said this before, maybe at the old site, but this is like the War and Peace of bondage erotica. How many chapters did you complete before the old site went down?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Veracity wrote: 5 years ago I think I said this before, maybe at the old site, but this is like the War and Peace of bondage erotica. How many chapters did you complete before the old site went down?
Why thank you, kind sir!
And congratulations to you for being on the verge of joining the Centennial Club!

We were at chapter 121 when the old board went down. Quite unfortunate since we were getting into the good stuff.
No matter. We'll be there soon enough.

lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

Nick's caring side and Steven starting to see both it and how much his buddy's scent and body appeal to him, even if he doesn't understand it... It's all so good, makes me excited for the next few chapters as we get to see how Brad and Nick respond individually to their little sub's escape attempt and all.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A sketchy black and white to celebrate that great moment, pending more elaborate pics:
close proximity.jpg
Wish I could draw body scents, even if I like them a little less than you :mrgreen:

And that's meant to have you guys commenting on the sweet/hot/intense chapters that inspired it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah! Where do I start?
[mention]LK3869[/mention] My friend, this is simply epic.

The look on Steven's face completely captures the shock and sudden distress he felt when Nick climbed on top of him.

I love the detailing here, ex: the way you took the time to draw the shadows on Nick's muscular arms.

Simply marvellous!
I hope you'll post this is the TUG ART section so that others can enjoy as well. The majority of guys on here do not follow this story, so when you do add it to the Art Section, it might be advisable to add a footnote saying that your latest drawing, ISN'T portraying a rape scene ;)

Love your work, my friend!
I'll be incorporating it in the appropriate chapter as soon as I get home from work.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
:lol: "not a rape scene"... I can see the graphic warning sign already.
Thanks, mate. I tried to convey the claustrophobic feeling from inside the closing bag. Nick looks a little like a gorilla, lack practice on his face...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago I tried to convey the claustrophobic feeling from inside the closing bag. Nick looks a little like a gorilla, lack practice on his face...
And conveyed it you have!
About Nick, he has a pretty big nose in the picture you drew. But if you shrink it out a bit and make it less pronounced, the rest of his facial features are spot on!

Honestly, I admire your abilities my friend, and I'm honoured that you deem fit to associate them with my written work.

Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] : that is some great artwork (as usual!) Love the expression you can put into the faces. And it makes me want to switch places Steven even more :mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 41 - Time Out

Doing my best to hide the boner between my legs, I kneeled down to the pile of clothes I'd worn last night and quickly worked the big, loose-fitting t-shirt, underwear and running shorts back on.

The socks I'd worn yesterday were still a little damp, but I didn't have anything else to cover my feet with, so I quickly slipped them on as well.

In my hurry to conceal my excited manhood and shield my body away from the cold mountain air, I didn't pay Nick any attention as he put his leather jacket and black sports can on.

It's only when I got up and turned around that I saw the hunk pull his tight-fitting leather gloves on and fasten the wide military belt around his waist. I could hardly tare my eyes off his impressive figure as he stood there, struggling to fit his thick gloves on.

As soon as Nick was done gearing up, he looked at me and ordered me to step forward.

Slowly, I closed the distance between us and hung my head down in a submissive display.

The hunky blond stud rewarded my obedience by grabbing my upper arms and spinning me around so that I was facing away from him.

"Hands behind your back." came my giant captor's stern order.
Before I was even able to comply, a pair of great, big, leather-clad hands grabbed my wrists and I felt the cold embrace of steel lock around my tender skin.

"This is for your own safety, boi." he spoke, locking the cuffs and tightening them around my wrists. "After that little stunt of yours last night, I'm not taking any chances..." he added, spinning me around
and picking my chin up with his gloved fingers.

Nick would've definitely made one sexy cop, I silently mused, genuinely impressed with the forceful, domineering manner in which he was "arresting" me.

He stood there for a moment, quietly looking down at my face while I did my best to avoid his gaze.
I could sense his heat, I could smell his leather, and could feel the strength of his body.

"Hey." he said, breaking the silence as though he'd suddenly noticed something out of place. "Where's your collar?" he asked, frowning down at me and demanding an answer.

I glanced up at the brute and immediately swallowed the lump of saliva building up in my throat.
I didn't know how to tell him I'd ripped the thing off and thrown it into the woods. So I didn't.
Instead, I just shot my eyes back down and allowed my head to slump down low.

Fortunately, Nick understood my body language and didn't press the issue.

I tentatively glanced upwards, only to sink my eyes back down at the sight of the handsome beast wearing a disapproving frown on his face.

I saw his chest expand and heard his tight jacket creak as a result. He was frustrated, I knew.
The hunk sighed before leading me to the cot and making me sit down. "We'll talk about that later." he grumbled, ordering me to sit still while he went to the Jeep to get something.

Handcuffed as I was, I couldn't hope to escape or go anywhere.
But that didn't stop my big, blond bodyguard from zipping the tent door shut behind him and transferring the combination lock over to the outside zippers.

I was locked in and handcuffed.

Thankfully, the jock was back almost as soon as he left, and came back with my running shoes and a pair of granola bars in his hands.

I actually remember scolding myself at the reaction I had upon seeing the huge stud re-enter our abode.
It was something along the lines of a young pup, anxiously awaiting his Master's return.
How pathetic I'd become!

Thankfully, Nick didn't appear overly concerned with my momentarily lapse and contented himself with presenting me with my shoes.

"Let's get these on your feet." he said, crouching down in front of me, before grabbing one of my bare ankles with his large, gloved hand and slipping the matching sneaker on.
He repeated the process with my other foot and quickly laced my shoes up for me before double-knotting the laces up. No small feat, considering the thickness of the leather gloves he had on.

I couldn't help but blush and awkwardly avert my gaze when the blue-eyed muscle king looked up at me.
I felt like a little kid, getting his shoes laced up for his first day of school.

Nick would definitely make a good dad one day, I thought to myself.
For some reason I couldn't explain, the thought of it actually made me sad.

The next ten minutes were fairly uneventful.
I was fed two chunky granola bars, as well as an apple and a banana, and was then made to gulp down a small container of orange juice.

To his credit, Nick was VERY patient with me, and didn't rush me or force me to take larger bites than I could handle, even though I knew he wanted to get on with his day.

"Thank you, Sir." I offered, casting my head down submissively after having been fed my midday brunch.

I knew it would take a while for me to win his trust back, yet I was still taken aback and slightly disappointed when thick rope was looped around sneakered feet and wrapped around my ankles tight.

Nick began trussing me up like an animal again, and nothing I could have said or done was gonna change his mind about tying me up at that point. It didn't matter if I fought or thrashed around. One way or another, I'd end up heavily restrained and securely bound up. Any screaming or protesting on my part, would most likely result in me being gagged and getting my mouth liberally stuffed.

Of that I had little doubt.

My thighs were bound up tight, and pretty soon my chest and upper arms were being wrapped up as well.
The hunky blond god made sure to double-knot everything and even went out about binding up my already-handcuffed wrists together.

I tried to offer a complaint, but the dominant Alpha raised my chin up and gave me a threatening look.
"Want somethin' to chew on?" he asked, looking down into my frightened eyes with his piercing blue gaze.

I pleadingly met my captor's eyes and shook my head no, practically terrified at the prospect of having my mouth plugged up with one of those nasty, putrid socks he was wearing.

"Then quiet!" he ordered, frowning deeply and pointing an accusing finger at my face.

I offered no further resistance as he finished off my wrists, knotting the rope up real tight, and then double and triple-knotting the loose ends to further reduce my chances of getting free.

This was hopeless, I knew.
There was NO WAY I'd be getting out of this on my own. Not in a million years!

Nick quickly gathered a few things and slung his backpack over his shoulders before suddenly bending down and picking me up with his great, big arms.
I gasped in surprise, but was once again, pleasantly surprised at how easily the tall, muscular hunk picked me up and carried me around.

Without any explanation, Nick picked me up and carried me to the Jeep, like a newly wedded bride on her wedding day. Only, I wasn't a bride, and this wasn't my wedding day.

It didn't matter though.

Being carried by my big hunky captor made my body tingle and made me feel special somehow.
I knew this wasn't normal, but part of me was actually starting to enjoy being pampered and manhandled by Nick.
He could be such a brute sometimes, yet here he was, trussing me up as though I was his most valuable possession and personally carrying me to safety, using those great, big arms of his.

I still wasn't over the fact that he'd taken me to bed in his sleeping bag last night.
Not only had he taken me to bed with him, but he'd willingly stayed on top of me, even up 'till the late morning hours.

Maybe it didn't mean anything to him, but right now, his caring and slightly overbearing manner meant the world to me. In a sense, I felt cared for, and almost loved.
And after days of being treated like a piece of trash, it felt good to feel this way.
It felt...human.

The Jeep door was opened and I was comfortably placed in a sitting position on the back seat.

Nick didn't offer me much of explanation as he buckled me in tight and fished out the dreaded leather muzzle from his backpack. Not that I needed one to understand what was about to happen anyway.

"Alright, you're gonna sit here quietly and think about last night while Brad and I pack up and load the Jeep." he explained, fitting the heavy contraption over my face and fidgeting with the many straps and buckles that were attached to it.

I whimpered and gave the sexy, domineering Alpha a soft whimper before looking pleadingly into his blue eyes and meeting his gaze for an instant.

Nick raised his hand up to his face and placed a gloved finger up to his pursed lips.
"Shhh." he ordered, frowning down at me in the same manner that a father looking down at his six-year old child would.

I silently lowered my gaze and allowed the jock to tighten the straps around my head and buckle the muzzle restraints up nice and tight.

The jock's thick jacket and gloves creaked furiously, but after a minute of fidgeting around, the muzzle was buckled on and wasn't going anywhere.

"Clench your jaw tight." Nick ordered, holding the chin strap between his strong, leather-clad fingers.

Part of me wanted to disobey, but I got a good look at those demanding blue orbs of his and all my resolve quickly ended up melting away.
"Yes, Sir." I tried answering, immediately clenching my jaw shut as tight as I could.
It felt good to obey.

"There..." the blond hunk mumbled, pulling the heavy-duty chin strap up and buckling it so that I couldn't unclench my jaw at all. "No more talking." he growled, going over all the straps again to make sure everything was tightly buckled up.

Humiliated by my heavily trussed up and gagged predicament, I slowly lowered my gaze down to avoid my captor's handsome face, but was quickly made to look up into his eyes again when my chin was picked up.

Nick looked at me for a moment, but said nothing.
He just put his right hand on top of my head and used his left hand to squeeze my muzzle-clad jaw, as if to confirm that I was sufficiently gagged.

"Stay here. I'll be back soon." he finally said, smirking cockily before removing his hands from my head and face.

As soon as he let go, I lowered my eyes back down to my knees and avoided any further eye contact with him.

Nick stepped away and closed the Jeep door before walking off towards the tent and helping Brad pack things up.
I was once again left alone and forced to endure the inner conflict that held my thoughts hostage.

Something was happening to me, and I couldn't change it.

I had a crush on Nick.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

WOW!! Just amazing.. The poor boy is so lucky to have Nick control him. Plus, those little accessories like leather gloves and military belt make the predicament much more exciting!There is nothing hotter than being bound and gagged by a guy wearing those :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Glad you're enjoying those new details, my friend ;)

A BIG THANKS FOR THE 10,000 VIEWS SO FAR!

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I recovered the lost time and put this fantastic story in day, as always the sir does not err, this is simply wonderful, when I read it the first time, I thought it could not improve but I see that I was wrong
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 42 – Acceptance

The next two hours were spent futilely trying to break free from the tight ropework that was keeping me bound up. The creaking leather seat underneath me and the scent of the muzzle under my nose, did little to calm my growing excitement.

Something was definitely wrong.
As much as it pained me to admit this, I was enjoying it! Being bound up, I mean.
I was actually getting off on the feeling of being restrained, and was also finding myself getting aroused at the sound of my own muffled moaning.

The muzzle was both effective and humiliating.
Even with my mouth unstuffed, the thing was doing a more than adequate job at shutting me up.
The heavily padded, thick leather contraption molded my lower face and jaw tightly, and the sturdy straps securing it to my head, kept me from opening my mouth or calling out for help.

A few days ago, I didn't even know such things existed!
For dogs, yes. But humans?!

I had a really hard time accepting the boner in my shorts and admitting to the fact that being trussed up and gagged like this was actually causing my arousal. But there was no point in denying it.
The painfully erect shaft throbbing between my legs spoke for itself.

I must have dozed off at a point, 'cause when I woke up, the back of the Jeep was crammed with stuff and so was the floor around my feet.

Nick and Brad were busily loading the Jeep and cramming what spaces were left with the remainder of the camping gear. I felt like just another piece of equipment at this point.

I was still tightly trussed up and buckled, but this time I had big sleeping bags, folding chairs and equipment of all sorts around me. I saw Brad for the first time today. Like Nick, he was concentrated on loading the Jeep up. Neither of them paid me any attention and what was even more strange was the fact that neither of them were talking.

It was really quiet and dare I say, awkward.

I spent a while, discreetly observing my hunky captors, while at the same time trying to avoid any eye contact with them. It was pretty chilly and grey outside, yet both of them had worked up a little sweat.
Their foreheads were wet and Nick was chugging down quite a bit of water from his canteen.

Eventually, the back door opposite to me was shut and judging by the sheer amount of stuff piled up in the vehicle, I knew everything was packed.

Curiously, Brad opened the driver side door with the intention of getting in, but slammed it back shut after being called by Nick. Through the tinted back window, I saw the grumpy jock walk up to Nick and saw both of them having an exchange of some sort.

I tried listening closely, even tried sticking my ear against the window, but I still couldn't make out what they were saying.

Judging from the expression on Brad's face, I knew it was a serious conversation. I had little doubt in my mind that they were talking about me, but I was left to speculate on the exact subject of the conversation. When Nick and Brad stopped talking, I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. I heard their footsteps draw closer and heard both doors open. I felt the SUV sink down a bit as the two jocks sat down in their leather seats and then heard both doors close shut.

Without a word from either of them, the engine was started and soon the vehicle was in motion.

We were driving back to Brad's cottage.

During the drive, I could see Brad's handsome face in the rear view mirror. He was concentrated on the bumpy road ahead, but I could see in his eyes an expression of discontent. I could only guess he wasn't pleased at the fact that they had to change their plans because of me.

For some reason, both of them decided it would be best to pack up camp and head back to the cottage. I knew Nick wasn't happy, but at least he did a better job at hiding it. Brad just looked plain grumpy.

Considering the fact that I had broken his camera and single-handedly put an end to his short rule over me, I couldn't blame him for being upset.

Although I knew my situation was precarious, I couldn't help but silently cheer at the thought that I had struck a blow against the arrogant prick. I was surely gonna be paying for it later, but right now, I wasn't gonna miss the opportunity to gloat silently.

We drove on the bumpy dirt road for what seemed like half an hour before finally arriving at the cottage.

I wasn't particularly enthused about having reached our destination. A quick glance outside revealed the formation of dark clouds in the sky above.

That could only mean one thing; rain, which in turn meant we'd be spending the day indoors.

Brad's cottage was nice. It wasn't small, but it wasn't huge either.
The thought of spending an entire day cooped up indoors with two grumpy jocks, didn't particularly ease my mind all that much.

I knew that being the center of Nick's attention wouldn't be fun, quite the contrary. Yes, he was relatively caring and a little fatherly, but I knew he was planning on dishing out some serious punishment on me later.
Whatever he had planned, I knew I wouldn't like it.

Still, as I sat there, wearing his clothes and watching him in the front seat, I couldn't help but be excited at the prospect of spending more time under his care. It was really strange and I couldn't explain it.

Just last night, I'd run away and vowed never to return, and now here I was, practically swooning over the blond hunk's care and attention. I was even, as pathetic as it may sound, disappointed that he was sitting out front instead of sitting back here next to me like he'd been yesterday night, while taking me back to camp.

One thing was certain though. After several days of camping, I was definitely looking forward to finally sleeping on a real mattress again!

Brad quickly disembarked and immediately strode towards his cottage. I saw him reach the door and fumble with an audibly heavy set of keys, no doubt searching for the right one.

Nick too got out, but instead of following Brad, he swung around to the back of the Jeep and opened the door next to where I was sitting.

Without a word, the blue eyed king unbuckled me, bent down and pulled me out of the Jeep by picking my seated form up into his thick, muscular arms. I found myself being disappointed again, this time by the fact that I was paid very little attention.
My hunky guardian was careful not to bang my head on the door frame as he pulled me out of the Jeep, but didn't look at my face or bother asking me whether or not I was okay.

The Jeep door was closed and I was being led, or rather, carried to the cottage.

Just as we were about to step inside the cozy wooden structure, the sound of thunder echoed over the darkening forest landscape.
A storm was brewing.

Nick led me inside and as soon as we crossed the doorway, he carried me to the safety his room, or rather, the room Brad had lent him.

He hadn't even bothered removing his old, worn-out sneakers before trudging into the place, which on second though, wasn't a bad thing.

I knew I was probably going to be secured inside the small room while he and Brad unloaded the Jeep.
That much was foreseeable.

I was gently carried to the bed and carefully tossed, face up onto the cozy mattress.

Even as the jock crouched down next to me and started fumbling with the numerous muzzle straps, I was allowed to roll over on my side, to keep the weight of my body from crushing my heavily bound and handcuffed hands and arms.

The thick muzzle gag was slowly unbuckled and removed from my face, allowing me to finally unclench my jaw and open my mouth.

"This is coming off, but you're gonna stay quiet while Brad and I unload the Jeep and bring the stuff inside. Understood?" the hunky god spoke, putting the leather contraption down and firmly grabbing my chin and lower face with his gloved hand.

I gave the big, blond Alpha a submissive look before lowering my gaze and opening my mouth to answer.
"Yes, Sir." I responded, sincere in my desire to please him.

His facial features were sharp and handsome, and his body was buff and muscular.
The blond, blue-eyed jock simply radiated authority and demanded respect from those around him.

Nick seemed satisfied with my response, but no congratulatory praises came forth, not even an approving glance.
I looked up at my Sir's handsome face, looking for those two blue orbs that could make me blush so easily, but I couldn't meet their gaze. My hunky captor was too busy observing my restraints to notice my face and I didn't dare whimper or try to gain his attention.
I could never let Nick in on my little secret.
He could never know I had a crush on him!

As far as I knew, he had never been fond of gay men, and my thoughts right now were dangerously far from those hosted by your average heterosexual male. At the time, I was pretty sure that if Nick found out about my growing feelings for him, our friendship would end abruptly. And that's the last thing I wanted!

As much as I wanted to lie still and remain quiet, a sudden gasp left my mouth when I felt Nick's big, gloved hand reach out and grab my ragging erection.

"What's this?" he asked, tightening is large, leather-clad grip around my excited manhood and curling his lips up into a sly smirk.

"Nothing." I lied, as though vocal negation was going to change the fact that my body was in a state of full arousal.

The loose-fitting briefs and running shorts I was wearing did very little to conceal my hard-on. And the manner in which I was tied up, only made it stick out from my body even more.

"Nothing?" the blond hunk chuckled, giving my erect shaft a series of quick tugs through the thin shorts I was wearing. "Doesn't feel like nothing to me!" he mocked, teasing my shaft while at the same time squeezing my throat with his big, gloved hand.

"Uhgggmm." I whimpered, caught somewhere between shame and pleasure.

The feeling of his strong, leather-clad hand around my throat and the knowledge that he could crush my neck without a second thought, was almost enough to bring me to orgasm right then and there.

"Haha." the hunky god chuckled, letting go of my boner before giving it a quick tap.
"You gonna be a good boy?" he asked, suddenly removing his hand from around my throat and grabbing my chin with his strong fingers.

"Yes, Sir." I answered, giving my secret crush the best puppy eyes I could muster.

"You better!" he barked, smiling cockily before giving me a light smack on the face. "If I hear you making a fuss or trying to call out for help, I'm gonna come back in here and I'm gonna stuff you're little mouth with something real fuckin' big and smelly. You hear me?" he growled, causing me to look up into his face with a set of wide, fearful eyes.

With my lower face still in the giant bully's grasp, I nodded my head up and down rather frantically and quickly swallowed the lump of saliva that was welling up in the back of my throat.

"Good!" he finally responded. "When I'm done bringing the stuff in, I'll take a look at your knee and we'll get it cleaned up. Now lie still and stay quiet." he ordered, quickly flipping me on my stomach and giving me a hard slap on the butt.

Nick finally got up off the bed and sprinted out of the room before closing the door behind him.

I was, for the second time today, left alone to contemplate my own solitude and deal with the growing feelings that were slowly eating away at me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic