The Sock Boys Saga Continues- NEW CHAPTER - 4/19 (MATURE CONTENT) (MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago You guys can kidnap a Sock Boy anytime you want! :twisted:
Hee hee :twisted: Thanks for the permission!
No problem! Id love to hear about it! ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] great chapter as always . I love the compression short gag
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 9: Taken at the Gym Pt.2
—————————————————————

It was now Tuesday evening, a couple days after my last time being tied up. I had just left my apartment after work, went home and changed into my workout gear which consisted of a grey Under Armour t shirt, black Under Armour basketball shorts, a pair of black no show liner socks, my Nike running shoes, and a pair of black compression shorts.

In my gym bag I had stuffed a change of clothes, which was just a plain white t shirt, a dark grey pair of running shorts, a pair of red skimpy briefs with a thick white waistband and red lettering. I had also packed a pair of grey Sperry no show liner socks with red toes, and red heels patterned in them, along with a pair of white Nike slides.

I was still trying to figure out a way to where I could get all of them tied up. It had to be perfect. I had to be able to catch them off guard.

I arrived at the gym and the guys were already in there starting their workouts. I waved over at them and they waved back. I headed off to the locker room and got all my stuff pulled away before joining them out in the gym.

Today was upper body day. We were going to work on our chests, abs, bi’s, tri’s, delts and traps. It was going to be hell.

During the lengthy workout, we had all been joking around with one another as we always do. It felt like a normal trip to the gym.

After we had all worked up quite a sweat, the guys all finished their last sets and headed off to the locker room to go shower and change. I needed to get a few more sets in because I had gotten here after them like usual. Unbeknownst to me, they had other plans.

——————————

After about another 10-15 minutes or so, I finally wrapped up my workout. I headed off to the locker room and closed the locker room door behind me. My upper body was absolutely spent.

I walked into the locker room and Mark, Zach, and Chris were getting dressed, throwing on deodorant and conversing like usual. I walked up to my locker and grabbed my briefs, my slides, socks, towel, and soaps and headed off to the shower room.

I tossed my fresh clothes onto the bench before stripping down and tossing my workout clothes on the bench as well. I quickly hopped into the shower. I could still hear the guys conversing, but couldnt make out what was being said.

——————————

Back in the main locker room, the guys were getting ready. They had all stripped down to their skivvies and socks. Mark was wearing a camo jockstrap, and matching camo no show liner socks. Chris was wearing a teal skimpy brief, and a pair of black and white striped no show socks. Zach was wearing another cotton thong brief. It was white with an all black waistband, and a pair of white no show socks.

Chris had wandered off to the locker room door and once again had begun wrapping and knotting off cable around the two doors so they could not be opened. One thing that I didnt know was Mark actually owned this gym, and had Chris go out and lock the doors and turn off all the lights to the main part of the gym.

Chris jogged back over to Mark and Zach. Mark already had a couple of black elastic exercise bands in hand. Zach had a roll of white duct tape. Chris went down and grabbed a bundled up black chord. They waited. Mark then grabbed a burlap sack that had a drawstring end and crept into the shower room. He hopped into the shower stall next to mine silently. The shower curtains were already open, so Mark just planted himself, back against the wall so I hopefully would not see him.

——————————

I turned off the shower, and got out to dry off. I felt refreshed. I could no longer hear any of the guys, so I just assumed they had left already. I finished drying off, and slipped into my briefs, socks and my slides. I posed in front of the mirror like I always do following a workout. I approved.

I went to go walk off back to the locker room when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned to look, and it was Mark! He quickly thrust the burlap sack over my head and tightened the drawstring around my neck so I couldnt see. I tried to fend him off, even blinded as I flailed my arms around.

“What the fuck Mark?!” I exclaimed, but he said nothing in response.

Suddenly from behind me I heard the “zzzzt” sound of duct tape being ripped from the roll. I spun around, slightly confused, and as I did, I was grabbed from behind by Mark and quickly handgagged.

“Hmm mmmph!” I yelled into the hand gag, struggling as much as I could. I then felt my wrists pulled in front of me and held together. It was promptly followed by the feeling of the stickiness of duct tape being placed down on them, followed by the butterfly inducing sound and feeling of the tape being wrapped tightly around my wrists. Finally the tape was ripped off of the role and smoothed over my wrists.

“Mmmmph!” I groaned, upset at again being the victim, and also becoming horny.

“Walk!” Demanded Mark as he released my mouth and ushered me forward.

“Can you at least take the bag off so I can see?” I asked.

“Nope, we will guide you. Now walk.” Again demanded Mark as he gave me a playful whack on my bum.

I began to step forward, deciding I would pull a desperate move. I quickly and discreetly reached my bound hands up and tugged the bag loose off of my head, tossed it, and quickly did a spin move away from Mark who had tried to reach out and grab me.

I bolted off with a laugh. Of course I was heading the wrong way towards a dead end in the massive shower room, but I could try to juke and spin my way away from them. By this point all three of the other Sock Boys were chasing after me in their skivvies and socks.

“Oh what familiar territory” i thought to myself as I continued laughing. I reached the dead end and spun around. Mark, Zach and Chris all stopped a few steps away from me, eyeing me up with hunger in their eyes.

“Didnt you already learn before Jordan? You cannot escape us, no matter how hard you try.” Said Mark sternly.

“Yeah, well...giving up without a fight isnt exactly a part of who I am.” I replied.

They all merely smirked at me. Mark grabbed one of his black elastic workout bands he had tucked into his waistband, Zach the tore a strip of tape from the roll, but still attached, and Chris began sorting out his rope. My butterflies were going crazy. This scenario playing out was always so hot. Eventually I will figure out a way to tie them up, but clearly this was not that day.

I didnt like my chances here in these close quarters, but I was going to do what I could to make this as hard as possible on them. I waited for one of them to make the first move, but they all just stood there.

“Well, I guess you guys are afraid to come try to take me.” I said tauntingly.

“Boy you are asking for it.” warned Mark.

“Oh am I?” I asked jokingly with a smirk.

“Get him!” yelled Chris.

This was my one opportunity. They all charged forward at me, and I quickly juked to the left and blew past Mark who was on my far left. He reached out and grabbed hold of an arm, but I spun away and broke loose and bolted forward once again.

I knew I couldnt fend them off for long, but I was going to do what I could. I ran out of the shower room, the guys trailing not far behind me. As I made it out to the locker room, I saw all of the supplies. I knew I was in trouble. I quickly ran up to an open locker and dragged my duct tape wrists down across it as hard as I could a couple of times, and then threw my hands straight down, and using the downward momentum and tried ripping my hands apart. It worked. I had watched a video on how to break free from duct tape and it actually worked. The guys had quickly gained on me, but I was faster and quicker than all of them, and immediately bolted off towards the doors once again. At least now my hands were free.

I knew the doors were going to be tied shut, but I needed to create separation from them again until I could come up with a plan of escape. I reached the doors, but didnt bother trying to untie them. I spun around and saw the guys casually walking up to me with grins.

“Just give up Jordan! You are ours! And you always will be!” Said Zach.

“Im going to go with option B.” I said in defiance.

“You want out that bad? Go ahead.” Said Mark.

I was a little confused, but wasnt letting my guard down.

“Is this some kinda trick?” I asked.

“Nope. Go right ahead.” Replied Mark.

They all separated away from each other, allowing me the space to head back to my locker. I wearily walked past them, and as I got passed them, I ran for my locker and looked back and saw them all still standing there.

“So...you guys are really letting me leave? Whats the catch?” I asked curiously.

“No catch Jordan.” Said Mark.

I nodded as I finished gathering my things. I was a little sad they decided to stop, but also uneasy that this was still a trap. I got dressed quickly.

“You know I love being taken by you guys! But I was hoping maybe I can tie one of you guys up sometime?” I said curiously.

“One day when you earn it Jordan.” Said Zach with a grin.

Chris had loosened up the black chord that had been wrapped around the doors. I started to walk toward the locker room exit.

“No tricks guys? Im free to leave.” I asked again, cautiously proceeding.

“No tricks Jordan, you can leave.” Said Mark with a grin that definitely still had me feeling uneasy.

I then quickly exited the locker room only to see that all the lights in the gym were off. There was a little bit of ambient ligjt still so I could still slightly see.

“Why are all the lights off?” I asked out loud, half yelling so they could hear me in the locker room.

“Because the entire gym is our playground tonight!” Exclaimed Mark from right behind me.

I spun around and could see the three of them behind me, all of their tie up gear still in hand. I backpedaled a few steps.

“Whoa whoa whoa! I thought you said I could leave?” I asked.

“Yes we did. We didnt specify where though. I meant you could leave the locker room.” Said Mark with a grin as he stepped forward.

“Shit.” I said.

I turned and ran for the doors as Mark had charged forward after me. It was hard to run in my slides, so I kicked them off and kept running. I could come back for them. When I reached the doors and tried to exit, I found I could not. They were locked.

By the time I turned around and tossed my duffle bag onto the floor preparing to run, it was already too late. Mark aggressively bear hugged me from the side, lifted me up and dragged me away from the front doors and windows.

I began thrashing around in his grip.

“Put me down! You will pay for this.” I yelled.

“Oh, making threats now are we?” Asked Mark as he spun me around and wrestled me to the floor.

“Get off of me! I will get you back!” I yelled, still thrashing around on the floor as Chris and Zach made their way over.

“Will one of you shut him up please?” Demanded Mark.

“My pleasure.” Said Chris as he ran off to my duffle bag and grabbed something out of it and came back over.

I was still struggling and yelling threats as Chris came over and forcefully shoved my previously worn black no show liner socks into my mouth. They had amassed a good amount of sweat and had a very salty flavor.

“Mmmmph!” I yelled in surprise.

Zach then ripped off a strip of duct tape and smoothed it over my lips, followed by three more strips.

“Hmm mmmph!” I angrilly yelled into my gag as they picked me up and immediately the three of them stripped me back down to my skivvies before taking me over to the smith machine, which is basically a machine with a bar across it that can be used for multiple workouts.

Mark and Zach held onto me while Chris raised the bar to where it was about as high as itd go. Zach and Mark then dragged me over to the machine. I put up as much fight as I could, screaming into my gag. They tried to wrangle my arms above my head, but to no avail. I wasnt allowing it.

All of a sudden, Mark slid around behind me and put me into a full nelson, and my arms were forced up. Zach wasted no time and grabbed his roll of tape, and pulled my arm up above my head to where it was diagonally above my head and my wrist was touching the bar. He then swiftly and tightly ripped the roll of tape around my wrist and the bar. After tearing away from the roll, he repeated the process with my other arm.

“There, was that so bad?” Asked Mark as he released his grip from me.

“Hmmmph!” I groaned, trying to pull on the bar. I knew if I pushed up on the bar I could get it to come down, but it wasnt going to do me any good.

From behind me, Mark had placed both of his hands on my hips and began caressing my hips and groin area, kissing on my neck, eliciting some moans from me. I instantly grew hard.

Zach and Chris then pulled down my briefs and ordered me to step out of them. I complied finally.

Once I was out of my briefs, Chris grabbed my socked foot and pulled it out to spread my legs further apart. He then repeated that process with my other foot and ordered me to not move. He then disappeared off back over toward the locker room.

In the meantime, Zach had joined in with Mark on teasing me, and began kissing, licking and sucking all over my abs, chest, and groin area. This was sensation overload but I was thoroughly enjoying the attention, moaning loudly into my gag.

Chris came jogging back over with a couple coils of black rope in hand, and a bottle of lube and condoms in the other hand.

When he reached us, he set the condom packs and lube down and then went to work tying my socked feet spread apart to each end of the smith machine.

“Now you are ours.” whispered Mark as he licked my earlobe.

“Hmmmph!” I moaned.

“Tie this around his balls.” Ordered Mark as he held out a black elastic exercise band that had been tucked into his waistband.

“Mmmmph?” I yelled into my gag.

Zach did as he was told. He quickly and tightly tied it off around my balls. My cock was already erect, this was going to make sure I didnt finish too quickly. Mark clamped a hand over my already gagged mouth and whispered. “Are you ready?”

“Mmmph mmm!” I moaned again.

Chris then got busy opening one of the packs of lubed condoms and slid it over my stiff member, snapping it in place which confused me. He then tossed Mark a bottle of lube and I felt it being drizzled down my crack. A few moments later and Mark slid his lubed fingers into me as well to loosen me up, while keeping his hand over my already gagged lips.

After a couple of minutes of this, and me moaning provocatively into my gag, Chris then tossed Mark the other lubed condom which Mark gladly snapped on as he pulled his fingers out of me.

Zach then wheeled a bench over to us and plopped it directly in front of me. I was already confused, but so horny. Zach then tossed his undies off and hopped up on the bench, his butt in the air in front of me. Chris then picked up the bottle of lube and drizzled some onto Zach.

“Mmm mmmph!” I moaned into my gag, thrashing around.

“Hold still!” Said Mark as he grabbed my hip with one hand and used the other to open me up before inserting himself into me.

“Mmmm hmmm!” I yelled. It was still a little painful, but I was helpless and horny.

Before I knew what was happening, Zach slid back to where his butt was pressed against my member. I looked down and saw his fantastic physique, bubble butt and could even see his cute socks. Mark gave me a hard thrust which caused my hips to buck forward as I slid into Zach who let out a moan.

“Mmmmph!” I moaned extremely loud into my gag.

Everytime Mark pulled out and thrust into me it caused me to do the same to Zach. Mark and Zach were thoroughly enjoying this, yelling and moaning as loud as they could. This process continued for quite some time until Mark had finished with a giant yell.

I felt him slide out, and begin cleaning himself up. I was panting heavily into my gag. Zach told me to keep going. I did what I could, continuing to thrust, I was growing tired though. I was moaning Into my gag like a wild beast, and Zach was going crazy. Eventually, Zach finally climaxed onto the workout bench. He pulled away from me and began cleaning up everything! I was ready to explode, but the band around my balls was preventing it! It was painful at this point.

I began thrashing around against my bonds, yelling into my gag. I hadnt noticed, but Chris had snuck behind me and already had put a condom on. He quickly thrust himself into me!

“Mmmm mmmph hmmm!” I moaned with each thrust.

Chris was really going at it, fast and hard. He didnt last long due to this, and finished within a couple of minutes. When he finally finished, I was physically spent. I slumped against my bonds as Chris began cleaning himself off.

All of the guys left me there, still bound to the smith machine before returning. They were fully dressed.

Mark came up and untied the band around my balls. He then stood up as the other guys began loosening the rope around my ankles.

“Hmm mmmph!” I moaned bucking my hips at Mark.

He ignored my pleas and cut both of my hands free. He allowed me to rip the tape off of my own mouth and spit my socks out.

“What the hell man?” I asked. “You guys arent going to get me off?” I asked frustrated.

“Nope.” Replied Mark with a grin.

“Oh come on! Thats ridiculous!” I said with a frustrated laugh.

“Eh, we want to torture you a bit.” Replied Zach with a grin.

I muttered to myself as they finished gathering everything up. I got dressed as my clothes weren't far away. I grabbed my duffle and slid into my sides. I had never been given such a bad case of blue balls in my life.

As we were all leaving, the guys were taunting me and finished unlocking everything and turning the lights back on.

“Yeah yeah whatever guys!” I yelled as I entered my car and drove off.

I was going to have my payback, and it was going to be sweet.

————————————

End of Chapter 9!

Will Jordan finally get his revenge on the rest of the Sock Boys? Tune in for Chapter 10 to find out!

Please leave feedback!

————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love that Jordan is thinking of trying to tie up all three of the Sock Boys - I love it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I love that Jordan is thinking of trying to tie up all three of the Sock Boys - I love it!
Jordan will be getting his revenge very soon!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor Jordan! Always the sub and never the dom! I am definitely looking forward to Jordan taking control! I just hope his bondage eyes arent too big for his plate!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

It will be coming in the next chapter [mention]gag1195[/mention] !
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 10: Revenge is so sweet!
————————————————————

It was Saturday. I had already been invited over to Mark’s house for another fun day of bondage mischief. I know they were assuming that I was just going to be the submissive once again, but that wasnt in the cards.

I love being tied up and made to feel special, but after enduring so many times, I want to experience doing the tying for once.

I had put the wheels in motion. Friday after work I skipped the gym, and went and bought two pairs of handcuffs to start. I knew it was a cheap way out using handcuffs, but I had to do what I could considering Mark and Zach were both much stronger than me. I knew I could take Chris...CHRIS! Aha that is the plan!

I reached out to Chris by texting him. I told him what I wanted to do and asked if he would be on board helping me surprise attack Zach and then Mark and help get them tied up and helpless for a change.

Chris texted back a few minutes later asking what was in it for him.

I responded by saying one word. Control.

He responded back instantly this time, saying “Im in.”

From there I told him the goal would be to lure Zach away from Mark while Mark made lunch or something. We would then take Zach. After that we would gang up and take down Mark.

Chris responded back that he loved this idea and was in.

Little did Chris know once Mark and Zach were captured, I was going to take him and tie him up as well.

This was perfect!

———————————

A couple of hours later, I got ready to go. I got dressed and slipped on the red g string that Zach had bought me previously. I then slipped into a pair of my black adidas track pants with the three white stripes going down the side, a white Nike shirt, and a pair of thin white no show liner socks.

After getting dressed, I excitedly stuffed a pair of handcuffs into my duffle bag, and slid a pair into my pant pocket. I then crammed in my roll of red duct tape that I had bought, followed by a change of clothes. I then stuffed a couple pairs of old used socks into my pocket to muffle the sound of the handcuffs clanking around.

I was ready to go!

——————————

I finally reached Mark’s beautiful home. Everyone was here already. I marched inside, my stomach churned up with excitement and anticipation.

As I made my way into the home, I walked into the kitchen, the rest of the sock boys were already there stripped to their skivvies and socks waiting on Mark as he prepared lunch.

Mark was dressed pretty conservatively, with a cute pair of navy blue midcut briefs with a white waistband and blue lettering. He had on thin white no show liners. Zach was bending over the island, wearing a yellow jockstrap with a black waistband, and black no show liner socks, and then there was Chris, dressed in a pair of skimpy black briefs with a red waistband, and a pair of bright red no show liner socks.

I walked in and set me duffle down on a nearby chair and headed up to the island. I shot a smirk over at Chris as he nodded at me.

“Hey Jordan, whats up buddy? You ready for some fun today?” Asked Zach with a smirk.

“Yeah man! I am so ready! -Hey, could you and Chris help me with bringing something into the house while Mark is finishing cooking?” I responded.

Zach shot me a puzzled look, “Bring what in?” He asked.

“You will see, just come help me! Itll only take a few seconds.” I replied.

Zach and Chris reluctantly agreed. Zach and Chris both slid into their pairs of shorts and slides as we were “heading out to my car.”

We make our way out to the car and I pop my trunk open. Zach peers inside and sees its empty.

“Uh Jordan, there’s nothing in here.” Said Zach.

While he said that, I pulled out my handcuffs and socks out of my pocket.

“No, but you are about to be!” I exclaimed.

“Huh?” Zach replied, but it was too late. Chris and I wrestled Zach to the ground together and pulled his hands behind his back and I slapped the cuffs on him.

“What gives man? What are you doing?!” Zach yelled, and as he finished his last question, I crammed both pairs of my old used no show liner socks into his mouth.

“Hmm mmmph!” He moaned into the gag, attempting to flail around.

“That oughta shut you up.” I exclaimed happily.

“Mmmph!” He yelled into his gag, trying to spit my socks out. I clamped a hand over his mouth and looked at Chris with a grin.

“What about his feet dude?” Asked Chris whom was straddling Zach’s legs.

“Shit, I didnt think about it!” I replied.

“This is why you are always the tied up one Jordan.” He said half jokingly before continuing, “Here, hold his legs down, I will grab something out of the garage.” Said Chris.

“I cant hold his legs down, he will spit the socks out!” I responded.

“Man you didnt plan this out as well as you'd hoped! Just hold him down!” demanded Chris.

I then quickly sprung into action and barrel rolled Zach onto his back, straddling his waist and keeping a hand over his mouth. Zach continued to grunt into the gag and was kicking his legs around.

Moments later, Chris returned from the garage with a roll of silver duct tape in hand. I heard him rip some of the tape from the roll, and quickly taped Zach’s socked feet together. Chris then ripped a strip off the roll and handed it to me. I then smoothed it over Zach’s lips. The two of us then quickly worked in unison and hoisted Zach up and tossed him into my trunk.

Chris then tossed the roll of silver tape into the trunk followed by Zach’s slides. I then closed the trunk, leaving Zach yelling into his gag in my car trunk. Chris and I exchanged a high five.

“Now we take Mark.” I said triumphantly. “I have duct tape in my duffle, just grab some rope.” I ordered.

“Lets do it.” Replied Chris excitedly.

—————————

We then marched back to the house through the garage. Chris grabbed a coil of white rope from Mark’s workbench as we passed through.

I went into my duffle bag as we made our way back toward the kitchen. Mark had some music playing on his phone. “Perfect” I thought to myself as I unzipped my duffle and grabbed the roll of red duct tape, the other pair of handcuffs, and a clean pair of undies.

I glanced at Chris and I could tell he was every bit as excited as I was. Mark never got tied up by anyone. It was time now.

Chris and I hurriedly scampered back into the kitchen, and peaked around. Mark was putting the finishing touches on lunch. I looked at Chris. He nodded to me and began getting the rope ready. Once Mark had his back to us, we decided to quickly strike!

We rushed over, causing Mark to startle and turn around to look at us. It was too late, both Chris and I crashed into Mark, and sent him toppling to the floor.

“What the hell are you guys doing? Im making lunch!” He yelled.

“Lunch is cancelled.” I replied defiantly as I had pinned Mark down to the best of my ability while Chris began knotting the rope around Mark’s ankles.

“Ohhh you guys are so going to pay for this later!” Replied Mark.

“Yeah, well for now you are our prisoner!” I yelled.

Chris finished roping Mark’s socked feet together. He then came up to help me wrangle Mark’s arms behind him. I then quickly and tightly wrapped the red tape around Mark’s wrists, securing them together before ripping the tape from the roll.

Chris and I then stood up and admired our handy work as the dominant and buff Mark lay on the floor bound hand and foot in his cute briefs that made his butt bubble out more than normal and his cute helpless socked feet.

Mark continued to protest until Chris decided he had enough and shoved his own socked foot into Mark’s mouth.

“Hahaha how do you like me now Mark?!” Taunted Chris.

“Hmm mmm hmmmphmmmph!” He yelled.

“I think you said you like it! Good!” Replied Chris.

This was working out so well. Chris was so pre-occupied with tormenting Mark, that he didnt notice me grab my handcuffs out of my pocket. I quickly bear hugged Chris from behind and tossed him to the floor, with me landing on top of him.

“Hey what gives?!” He yelled.

“Your use is done here.” I responded as I harshly pulled his hands behind his back and cuffed them.

“This is bullshit Jordan! We had a deal!” He yelled.

“We had a deal that youd help me tie up Mark and Zach, I never said anything about after.” I replied as I grabbed the roll of tape.

Mark just started laughing hysterically.

“Thats what you get Chris!” He yelled, still laughing.

“Shut up!” Demanded Chris as Mark continued laughing.

“You shut up.” I ordered as I stuffed my balled up pair of briefs into Chris’s mouth and proceeded to rip a few strips of tape off and smooth them over his lips. I then worked my way down to his socked feet and taped them together at the ankles.

“Aww my tape matches your socks.” I taunted as I ripped the tape from the roll and smoothed it over his ankles, making sure they were tightly secured.

“Hmm mmph!” Moaned Chris as he began struggling.

“Well, the ball is in your court now Jordan. What are you going to do?” Asked Mark.

I hadnt really thought about the after portion much. I just wanted them to experience being tied up by me. I stood silently for a moment.

“Ya better make it worth your while, because I promise we are gonna get you good for this!” Yelled Mark.

“Oh shut up!” I demanded as I crouched down and clamped my hand very harshly and tightly over his mouth. I think the amount of strength I put into it caught Mark off guard as he yelled into my handgag.

What was I going to do? I was finally in control. I noticed a medium sized dish dowl draped over the side of the island. My eyes grew wide as I reached up with my free hand and grabbed it.

I released my hand gag and Mark tried to shake his head around and purse his lips together. Finally, I had had enough. I stood up.

“Awww did you give up already?” Taunted Mark.

I didnt respond, I just stripped down out of my pants, so I was dressed only in my white tshirt, red g string, and my white no show socks. I saw Mark eyeing me up like a piece of meat when I suddenly plopped down, resting my junk over his face.

“Mmmm.” He moaned, taking it in.

Mark tried to suck my balls into his mouth, and I promptly lifted up and crammed the rag into his mouth to where part was still drooping out.

“Hmmph mmm hmmph!” He moaned.

“Oh no no, there’s no teasing me allowed.” I said as I waived my finger at him.

Mark merely grunted into his gag in response.

“Im glad you like what you see.” I said as I gave a pose, showing off my sexy g string, but my tshirt still on.

Mark continued to grunt, struggle, and moan.

“If you spit that rag out, I am going to swat your ass as hard as I can.” I warned.

Mark paused for a second, obviously taking in what I said. He laid there tied up. I know that with Mark’s dominant personality he doesnt enjoy being tied up at all, but he was going to have to suffer, and I was going to tease him. I figured out my next plan of attack.

I dragged Mark over and away from the kitchen by his bound ankles. There was a chair just outside the kitchen that I lifted Mark up onto and sat him on.

I then got to work, doing a sexy dance for Mark, stripping my shirt off, and wrapping it around the back of his neck and pulling him forward as I shoved my junk into his face and began grinding.

I then released the shirt and spun around and began shaking my toned ass in front of his face.

“I bet you really want a piece of me huh?” I asked seductively.

“Mmm hmmph!” He groaned, nodding his head.

“Well too bad.” I replied as I then dropped my ass onto his growing crotch and began writhing on his lap.

Just as Mark began trying to gyrate his hips into my bum to find relief, I stood up and shook my finger at him. I then walked behind the chair and lifted a leg over his shoulder from behind him, planting a socked foot onto his chest and rubbing it all over his chest. I continued this for a couple more minutes, before I got on the chair and straddled him and began gyrating on him some more.

“Oh I hope you are enjoying being teased like this after the stunt you pulled at the gym.” I said as I used a hand to lift his chin up, forcing him to look me in my eyes as I said this.

“Hmmph!” Was his response.

“Just think about this sexy ass while you are all helpless.” I said as I got up and bent over, my legs straight and my ass jutted out just a couple feet from his face as I purposefully teased him while picking up my shirt. I then wound the shirt up, and tied it over Mark’s eyes, blindfolding him.

“Enjoy your thoughts.” I said seductively as I walked away.

“Hmm mmm hmmph!” He groaned.

I decided it was time to punish Chris. I went upstairs to Mark’s bedroom, grabbed the vibrating butt plug, applied a generous amount of lube on it and turned it on. I then rushed downstairs to Chris. He heard and saw what I had. He began struggling like crazy and yelling into his gag.

I grabbed hold of him and pulled his briefs down a bit and then carefully shoved the vibrating plug into him before pulling his briefs back up.

“Enjoy.” I told him with a pat on the cheek. I could tell the plug was tormenting him tremendously.

“Mmmm hmmm hmmph gmmmph!” He yelled and moaned into his gag.

“Now for the last order of business.” I said to myself as I rushed over and put my pants back on.

I then headed for the garage. I popped open my trunk and saw Zach still trussed up, laying there. I scooped him up into my arms and carried him into the house. He was heavy, but manageable. I plopped him down on the floor in front of a sofa in the living room.

I went back outside and grabbed his slides out of my trunk and closed my trunk and headed back inside.

When I got back to the living room, I could hear Chris’s moaning loudly. I just smirked. I noticed that Zach had squirmed away from where I had placed him.

“Oh no you dont!” I yelled as I grabbed him by his bound ankles and dragged him back over to where I had set him previously. I then stripped out of my pants, revealing the red g string Zach had previously bought for me. His eyes grew wide as he moaned and grunted.

“I figured youd like these!” I said as I gave a twirl and pose for him.

“Hmm mmmph!” He responded.

I just chuckled and plopped down onto the couch and placed my socked feet on Zach’s chest and crossed them. I then turned on the tv and turned on some Netflix. I would occasionally rub my socked feet over and around Zach body, and sometimes rest them on his face, or rub them on his stiff member, driving him nuts.

I kept this up for a while.

“Man you make a great footrest!” I joked.

After watching about an hour’s worth of programming on Netflix, i turned off the tv and left Zach bound and gagged on the floor to go tease Mark some more. I did a lot of caressing, kissing, and licking over his body, driving him nuts.

I figured it was probably about time to let them out. I grabbed a pair of scissors, and cut free Mark’s hands. I told him he had to take care of the rest. I then went over to Chris, and undid his cuffs and tossed them onto the counter and told him the same thing as he was still being tortured with the vibrator.

Lastly, I headed over to Zach, and undid his cuffs and tossed them onto the coffee table with the other assorted bondage gear. I told him he could finish freeing himself.

I then yelled, “And thats how you do it boys!” , quite proudly.

——————————

End of Chapter 10

Are the Sock Boys going to get Jordan back? What’s in store for Jordan, after teasing all the guys and tying all of them up? Stay tuned for Chapter 11, and please leave reviews! Thank you!

——————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's always great to see hunks in bondage, and even better when an evil plan goes well! Jordan pulled it off without a hitch, although undoubtedly he'll have all three seeking revenge! I absolutely love this chapter! Even if I wish Jordan had taken the prime opportunity to tickle sexy Mark senseless...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

YASS Jordan! Glad to see him turn the tables! I agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] though, Mark should have definitely been tickled! Ah well, there's always next time the sexy stud ends up tied! Also, Poor Jordan is no doubt in for quite a bit of revenge!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] & [mention]gag1195[/mention] I definitely missed an opportunity! I will definitely add that the next time! I will try to make it a one on one opportunity with Mark and Jordan! Im glad you both enjoyed Jordan getting to experience being a slight dom for a chapter!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 11: You’re in trouble now!
——————————————————————

I have to admit, the rush of being in control was kinda cool. I wasnt exactly sure what to do after the fact, so I just teased them, and hoped they would find that torturous enough. I knew they werent going to be happy about being tied up and teased by me.

I knew revenge was coming, but I was looking forward to the challenge. After how they left me with blue balls at the gym, it was only fair that I returned the favor.

As they had begun untying themselves, i briskly clothed myself, and ran to grab my duffle bag and leave. As I turned to enter the garage, Mark was in front of me with an evil grin on his face.

“Going somewhere?” He asked with a sinister undertone.

“Uhh. Nope, was just going to get something outta my car.” I answered.

“It can wait.” Replied Mark as he began to slowly walk towards me. I turned and booked it in the opposite direction.

“You are in big big trouble boy!” He yelled as he gave chase.

I tried to make my way to Mark’s front door to exit the house. I was cut off by Chris, who looked ravenous, and had my roll of red tape in hand.

“Come here!” He yelled and began to rip tape from the roll.

“Nope!” I yelled as I veered off toward the left.

I tossed my duffle bag onto the floor and booked it. Chris and Mark were hot on my tail. I turned back toward the kitchen and saw Zach grabbing a coil of rope from across the way in the living room, turn and look at us, and began to give chase.

I pulled a desperate move and ran for the back patio. I knew if I could get to the side of the back yard, there was a door in the wood fence I could use to get out front. I quickly shut the sliding glass door to the patio behind me as Chris and Mark reached the door. I pointed and laughed at them, taunting them.

I then turned to run, and tripped over a water hose that had been left out to filter new water to the pool. I landed with a thud. I heard the sliding glass door open and all three of them slowly walked outside just feet from me. I began to back away, scooting my butt across the pavement, inching away from them. I quickly hopped to my feet to run away. I got a couple of steps in when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. I turned and looked, it was Mark. I quickly and harshly spun and yanked my hand free.

Without realizing my proximity to the pool, I had spun right to the edge, began to lose my balance, and then toppled over into the pool. As I popped my head back out of the water, I saw the guys standing up there and laughing at me, still dressed in just their skivvies and socks.

“Come on out of there Jordan and take your punishment.” Said Mark.

“Nah im good!” I replied. Even though I was upset about being in the pool with my full outfit on, everything would be soaked.

“Fine, have it your way.” Mark replied as he whispered something to Zach and Chris before disappearing into the house.

“Man I got you guys good didnt I?” I chuckled.

They stood there stoically and didnt respond. Zach merely handed Chris the bundle of rope, and Chris handed Zach the tape.

“What’s the matter guys? You afraid to get wet? Cant capture little Jordan?” I taunted, making a crybaby face at them and mocking them.

They stood silently and smirked at me. I continued taunting them, and even splashed water up at them. Shortly after, Mark came outside, wielding one of the nets that was used before in one of the cat and mouse games.

“Go grab me a towel out of the garage.” Demanded Mark as he looked at Chris.

Chris tossed the bundle of rope onto a beach chair and went inside to go grab one.

“So what, are you going to net me like a fish?” I joked.

“That is exactly what is going to happen.” Said Mark sternly.

“Oh okay then.” I said, laughing at Mark and making a mockery of this situation.

Zach and Mark merely shrugged at each other and smiled. Zach set down the roll of tape on another beach chair. Thankfully, neighbors were very spaced out here, nobody would see or hear what was happening.

Chris finally walked out of the house with a beach towel. I saw the three of them look at each other and then back at me. I knew they were serious about catching me in the net now. I immediately turned and swam towards the other end of the pool. I turned my head to look back and I saw them all giving chase alongside to the end of the pool. As I had almost reached the end of the pool, I felt the net tossed over top of me and become entangled over me. I immediately sank down under the water as Mark jumped into the pool. He swiftly swooped me up into the net, and pulled the drawstring tight. He then hoisted the tied end over his shoulder, popped his head outta the water, and walked over towards the side of the pool. I was still submerged, but I could hold my breath for quite a while. Mark then handed Chris and Zach the tied end of the bag and they pulled me out of the pool and rested me on the side patio. Chris then immediately knotted the drawstring around the bottom of the net, ensuring I would never be able to get out.

Mark hopped outta the pool, stood over me and smiled.

“Here fishy fishy fishy.” Mark taunted with a chuckle.

“Come on boys, lets go inside and eat lunch while our catch dries off.” Mark added.

“Oh come on!” I yelled, thrashing around in the net.

They ignored me and left me to my struggles as they walked off. Mark dried himself off with the beach towel, and they all went inside, leaving me and my struggling and protests outside to air dry.

—————————

End of Chapter 11!

A little shorter chapter to build suspense! I hope you enjoyed! Please leave feedback!

What punishment is coming Jordan’s way? Stay tuned to find out!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, what a cute little sexy fish!

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Haha, what a cute little sexy fish!

:lol: I think Jordan is in for some trouble though! :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I think getting fished out and netted is a fitting beginning to Jordan's punishment! luckily the neighbors are far enough away so they wont hear him flopping around!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Oh he’s in for some trouble!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 12: Why did I tie them up?! UGH!
—————————————————————————

I had been laying out on the patio, soaked and trapped in this net for quite some time. Luckily it was mostly cloudy and a nice breeze was blowing otherwise this would have been truly miserable.

It had to have been an hour at this point as I was dried off, and even my clothes I was wearing began drying as well. I continued to struggle around in the net periodically but it was no use. I was trapped in what was essentially a mesh sack.

A little more time passed, when I saw Zach come walking back out to the pool by himself. He had on a pair of tight mid thigh length black running shorts, white no show socks and a pair of slides as he marched out toward me at the poolside.

“Hey Zach, can you please let me out man! Im starting to get sore from laying here on the cement for so long!”

Zach said nothing as he grabbed hold of the netting by my feet and hoisted my lower body up over his shoulder and carried me back toward the house.

“Come on man! Im sorry for stuffing you in my trunk!” I said, again receiving no response as he reached the patio door, slung it open, and carrier me inside, closing the door behind him.

“Where are you taking me Zach? Put me down and let me out man!” I said as I began flailing around over his shoulder.

“Quit squirming.” ordered Zach.

“No!” I yelled back.

“You are only going to make this harder on yourself.” Zach warned.

I took his warning seriously as I groaned and stopped struggling.

“There, thats better.” Said Zach appreciatively.

“Shut up.” I responded in an embarrassed tone.

Zach merely laughed. It boggled my mind how he could carry me so easily. Zach opened the door to the basement and carried me down the stairs. I couldnt see what was going on, my face was basically planted into Zach’s lower back.

“Bring him over here Zach.” I heard Mark demand.

“Oh this oughta be good.” I muttered to myself.

Once Zach reached where I heard Mark’s voice coming from, Zach tossed me down onto the floor with a soft thud. I was able to look around now. I could see Chris was also down here, he was busy rigging rope through a little eyelet from the ceiling of the basement. He was back down to his undies and socks. Mark was as well. While I laid there and struggled around on the floor, Zach stripped back down to his undies.

I noticed all of them looking at me as Chris finished setting up the rig.

“Lets get Jordan outta that net.” Ordered Mark.

As soon as Mark finished that sentence, Zach came over and began unknotting the bottom of the net. Was it worth it for me to try to run again? I didnt know, but I thought it was worth a shot. Whatever they had planned was not going to be fun for me.

As Zach finished untying the loose end of the net by my feet, Mark came over to help get me out. “Well, there went that idea.” I thought to myself as they began to pull me out of the net by my ankles. I actually clinged onto the net to make it more difficult on them.

“You are such a shit.” Said Mark with a chuckle.

I merely laughed as they couldnt get me all the way out of the net.

“Chris take his foot for me.” Replied Mark.

Chris came over and did as he was told and grabbed my sock covered foot. Mark then came around and tried to pry my fingers loose from the net. He was having a hard time though.

“Plan B.” Said Mark, “tickle him.”

“What? No! Hahahaha!” I said as they began tickling me. I tried thrashing my feet loose, but it was no use.

I was now too focused on being tickled to fight Mark off and the net was pulled the rest of the way off of my body.

“Okay okay!” I yelled.

“Stand up Jordan.” Ordered Mark.

Zach and Chris stopped tickling my feet and let them fall to the floor. I looked around at all of them towering over me, but keeping close proximity. I attempted to barrel roll to the side as I got up, but they werent having it. I was immediately grabbed by each arm by Mark and Zach.

“Strip him Chris.” Demanded Mark

Chris then came over and tugged on the waistband of my pants and pulled them down, leaving my lower half in just my socks and red g string.

“Step out of them.” Ordered Chris.

I did as I was told and stepped out of my pants. Chris then started trying to lift my shirt up, but with Zach and Mark holding my arms, it wasnt possible. Chris told them theyd have to remove their grip for him to get my shirt off.

As soon as Mark and Zach released their grip again, I attempted to make another run for it. This attempt was cut short though as Mark immediately pounced and took me to the ground with a thud. Mark had me face down and straddled my lower back. Zach and Chris then came over and pulled my shirt off.

Mark then got off of me and they hoisted me back up onto my feet and grabbed hold of me.

“Come on guys, cant we just let bygones be bygones?” I asked.

They said nothing as they began dragging me over to where the rope was dealing from an eyelet in the ceiling. I began to put up a fight and resisted where they were dragging me.

“You are just making things worse for yourself!” Said Zach.

“Stop squiriming!” Demanded Mark.

I continued to squirm and resist, then I felt Chris grab me by one foot, causing me to lose my balance. He then grabbed my other ankle and hoisted me up in the air as Mark and Zach changed their grip and carried me over to the area they wanted me at. I continued trying to struggle but it was no use.

As we reached their destination, Chris set my feet down and Mark and Zach aggressively and tightly held me and lifted my arms above my head. Chris then grabbed a two step and climbed up. He pulled the rope down like a pulley system until he got it to my wrists. He then quickly, aggressively, and tightly knotted the rope around my wrists above my head.

Mark and Zach did not release their grips yet however. Chris then climbed down and pulled the rope tight back through the eyelet, stretching my arms up as far as they would go. Chris then went and tied the rope off around a nearby support beam.

I tested my bonds. They were very tight and provided absolutely no tug or wiggle room.

“Sheesh. Kinda tight! Dont ya think!” I commented as I tried to pull at my bonds.

“Be quiet.” Ordered Chris as he walked back over to me, Mark and Zach.

Mark and Zach released their grips.

“Aww, such a cute helpless little fish.” Commented Mark as he pinched my cheek.

“Shut up!” I demanded.

“Oh? A mouthy fish!” Said Zach with a laugh.

Immediately Zach grabbed hold of my g string, giving me a giant wedgie!

“Ow! Holy shit! Dammit I am sorry!” I yelled.

Zach released the wedgie and then pulled my g string down around my ankles. He ordered me to step out of them and I did as I was told. I began to grow hard with anticipation.

“What do we do to helpless mouthy fish, Mark?” Asked Zach.

“Well, we shut them up of course!” Replied Mark as he picked up the g string from the floor.

“Hey wait a second! Those were in the pool! I dont want chlorine in my mouth, itll make me sick!” I yelled as I squirmed.

“Oh dont worry little fish, my pool is a freshwater pool. There is no chlorine.” Said Mark as he forced the soft silky g string up to my mouth.

I clamped my mouth shut and shook my head.

“Oh, still playing hard to capture huh?” Asked Zach as he gripped firmly onto my shaft and giving a sensual tug.

It elicited a moan from my mouth. My mouth had popped open and Mark crammed the g string into my mouth!

“Hmm mmph!” I moaned as Zach continued to sensually stroke me.

Mark then walked behind me, and next thing I knew, a red bandana passed over my face and was pulled down over and in between my lips before being tied off tightly behind my head and knotted off, effectively cleave gagging me.

“Hmm hmmm mmmph!” I moaned and squirmed around.

“There, thats better. Isnt it?” Asked Mark as he gave my ass a hard swat.

“Mmmph!” I yelled in surprise into my gag.

“All things are back to the way they should be, with our precious...little...captive!” Said Zach, whom licked and sucked on my earlobe between each of the last three words, eliciting more moans from behind my gag. Zach released his grip on my cock, and as he did, both Mark and Chris tugged my feet out wide and placed a spreader bar between them, and secured the straps around my ankles. I was now effectively immobile, naked, gagged, and at their mercy.

I tried thrashing around a bit but it was no use. The last thing I then saw was a black ribbon passing over my eyes before being knotted off behind my head, effectively blindfolding me.

I yelped with surprise into my gag at this and began trying to struggle.

“Dont worry, your punishment is just beginning.” Whispered Mark into my ear.

I then felt a tight silicone ring being slid down my shaft to the base of my stiff member! It was a cock ring that would keep me rock hard. Simultaneously, I felt string being wrapped around my balls that would prevent me from getting any type of release!

“Nmmmph hmm mmmph!” I moaned and wiggled around.

I then felt a stinging swat come across my ass, causing me to yell into my gag. This process repeated over and over and over. I could tell the three of them were taking their turn swatting me based on the things they were saying, plus the chuckles of watching me moan into my gag and squirm.

Finally, the spanking stopped. I imagined my ass was probably cherry red at this point. I was panting into my gag, trying to recompose myself.

Suddenly, I felt something being placed right on top of my stiff member’s head. I then felt a thin non sticky bondage tape being wound around my head, and whatever was on it. Almost simultaneously, I felt a drizzle of something wet coming down my crack.

“Hmm mmph!” I moaned.

I then felt it. A plug was being inserted into me as I felt the cold sensation. There was a slight pinch, and then it was in, causing me to yelp into my gag.

“Now...for your punishment.” Mark whispered into my ear.

As he whispered this, the plug inside me began vibrating like crazy.

“MMMM MMYMMM GMMMPH!” I yelled into my gag.

No sooner than I yelled that, whatever was taped to my stiff member’s head began vibrating wildly as well! This was the worst teasing torture I had ever experienced! It was going to become extremely painful not being able to cum either.

I thrashed around wildly as much as my bonds would allow, absolutely screaming with pleasurable agony into my gag as the two vibrators were humming in me and on my shaft’s head.

“I say what...30 minutes? An hour?” Asked Mark.

“Mmm hmmmph hrrmph?” I yelled, translating to “what? An hour?”

There was no response. I then felt an earbud placed into my left ear. Mark then whispered into my right ear.

“Now the last touch. Sensory deprivation. No music, just white noise and you helplessly being teased down here til we decide to come back!”

“Hmmmph nnmmmph!” I yelled into my gag as the other ear bud was put in and the white noise was loudly turned on.

This was absolute madness!

————————————

End of Chapter 12!

What else is in store for our favorite Sock Boys captive Jordan? Stay tuned to find out! Please be sure to leave feedback! I love seeing it!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha the Sock Boys don't play when it comes to revenge! Or, rather, they do play... you know what I mean! I love when the arms are tied over the head like that - I'm going to have fun imagining Jordan like this ;)

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Absolutely love the last chapter, especially the teasing and the sensory deprivation!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Haha the Sock Boys don't play when it comes to revenge! Or, rather, they do play... you know what I mean! I love when the arms are tied over the head like that - I'm going to have fun imagining Jordan like this ;)
Haha imagine away! Glad you enjoyed it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

chloroboy wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely love the last chapter, especially the teasing and the sensory deprivation!
Thank you! So glad you enjoyed this! You are a very talented writer!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A wonderful punishment to fit his crime! I wonder if Jordan can handle it! And I wonder if/how he will get his revenge back!
I love this group and this story so much!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter sounds so hot .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago A wonderful punishment to fit his crime! I wonder if Jordan can handle it! And I wonder if/how he will get his revenge back!
I love this group and this story so much!
This makes me so happy to read! Im glad you are enjoying this series and the sock boys so much! I will definitely try to keep it going and keep it interesting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic