The Sock Boys Saga Continues- NEW CHAPTER - 4/19 (MATURE CONTENT) (MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago That chapter sounds so hot .
Thank you! The punishment would start out feeling like a reward, but after a while with no release, it would really be torture!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 13: This is madness!
——————————————————

I was at a total loss of time. The white noise blaring in my ears did nothing but cause me to fall into a state of sexual torture bliss. Everything felt absolutely amazing. But after a while, and not being able to cum, it had become a torturous yet pleasureful pain I was going through. I dont know how much more I can take. My body was writhing with pleasure and lust. Everything was becoming too much as I continued moaning and yelling into my gag. I could feel beads of sweat forming all over my body.

The torture continued on however. I dont know how much time has passed up to this point. My body was burning with desire and hot with sweat at this point, my muscles began aching with how bad I needed a release. I began to regret tying these guys up. This was absolute sexual torture. This is madness!

After some time longer, I felt something. Someone was caressing my abs. Suddenly right after I felt that, I felt another pair of hands caressing my shoulders, back and butt while the other person was caressing all up and down my front side.

Apparently they didnt mind the sweat that had begun glistening all over my body. I could feel it. I wasnt sure which two were doing this, but what I did know was them adding this extra sensation to my already sensory overload was enough to make me want to explode!

Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, I felt the person in front of me cup my balls and begin stroking my shaft while the person behind me began grinding their hips on my ass and thrusting, giving the vibrating plug more movement and adding to its sensation. The person behind me also began massaging my hips while they kissed and licked on my neck and ear lobe.

This tease was more than I could take. I was moaning into my gag like a mad man. I felt like a wild bull trying to chase the red flag. I was like a captured wild beast at this point with how I was feeling. I began struggling with all of my might on the rope around my wrists, but to no avail, still screaming with pleasure into my g string stuffed mouth and bandana cleave gag.

Just as suddenly and viciously as this vicious torture began, it stopped. I was very thankful for this. I then felt the plug and little vibrator on my stiff member’s head turned off. I felt the plug get removed, and the tape unwound from the toy that had been tied around my shaft’s head.

I was so grateful that this teasing torment was over. The ear buds were then turned off and removed from my ears.

“How was it?” I heard a whisper say into my ear.

“Hmm mmmph!” I moaned in response, worn out, sweating, and incredibly horny.

I heard laughter. I could tell it was Mark and Zach down here. But where was Chris? I wondered to myself. The blindfold was released from my face, and I could see Mark smiling at me very proudly whilst Zach was on the two step, and instead of untying my hands, he simply cut the rope free a couple of feet above my bound hands. I shot a puzzled gaze at him.

“Hmmph?” I asked as my bound hands dropped free in front of my body.

“Oh, you arent done yet!” Said Mark.

“Mmmph hmmm gmph!” I moaned into my gag.

“You are probably wondering where Chris is?” Said Mark as he began lightly brushing his finger across my lightly glistening pecs.

I nodded my head and moaned into my gag.

“Well, you see...due to Chris aiding you in capturing Zach and I, we took it upon ourselves to capture Chris. He is currently tied spread eagle, face down to a mattress in one of my spare bedrooms. He’s been gagged, tickled and spanked up to this point. However, what happens next, is going to be a surprise for both of you.” Said Mark excitedly.

“Wmmph dmmph mmph?” I asked trying to say what do you mean.

My garbled gag talk was ignored as Zach and Mark hunched down and freed my ankles from the spreader bar. I was so confused as to what was going on. Mark then grabbed a hold of the end of rope that was still attached to my bound hands and gave it a tug.

“Hmmph!” I yelped into my gag.

“Come.” Ordered Mark.

I did as I was asked, and was led by Mark who was walking at a quick pace, keeping my bound hands in front of me as he didnt let much slack go on the rope tugging at my bound wrists. I wasnt sure what was about to happen.

We marched up the basement stairs, Zach giving my ass a playful swat every once in a while. We then turned toward the back hallway and then turned right to head upstairs to the bedrooms.

After being led up the stairs and down a hall toward the bedrooms, I couldnt help but feel like Mark and Zach’s prized bull. I was still extremely horny, and the ring around my shaft had kept me rigid, and the string around my balls was still there to prevent me from finishing.

We then made our way to the spare bedroom. Mark opened the door and we walked into it. Low and behold, there was Chris tied spread eagle face down to the bed, just like Mark said. His cheeks were puffed out, clearly his mouth was stuffed. Silver tape had been wrapped around his head, trapping whatever was in his mouth inside.

I saw Chris glance over at me. Im not sure if this was planned by him or not, but he had a look of excitement on his face. I still wasnt exactly sure what was going on. I then heard something being torn behind me. I tried to look and see, but Mark placed his hand in front of my chin and redirected me to look ahead at Chris.

“Alright Jordan, your final piece of the punishment is going to be fucking Chris.” He said with a level of enthusiasm.

“Mmmph?” I asked.

“Yep, the only snag is, neither of you will get to finish. String has been tied around Chris’s balls as well to ensure he doesnt get to FULLY enjoy this.” Continued Mark.

I groaned into my gag as I felt something being slipped over my dick. I glanced down and saw Zach sliding a condom onto me.

“Mmmph!” I moaned! His gentle touch, plus the compression of the condom on my shaft felt wonderful.

Mark then tugged on my wrists, pulling me toward the bed while Zach gathered some pillows and stuffed them under Chris’s hips, forcing his butt into the air.

“Get up on the bed.” Demanded Mark.

I did as I was told. I placed my bound wrists onto the mattress to give myself the leverage to hop up onto the bed. I knew this was going to be more torture, but the sooner I appeased them, the better. I crawled over behind Chris’s bottom and got ready. Zach then poured some lube down Chris’s ass crack and I was instructed to go.

It was amazing how far I had come since moving to Texas. I went from being straight to now very much so bisexual in a matter of months since hanging out with the Sock Boys.

I slowly inserted my tip into Chris, pushing slowly until I was all the way inserted. Both of us were moaning loudly into our gags. I placed my bound wrists down on Chris’s lower back.

I began pulling and thrusting, slowly at first. Both Chris and I were passionately moaning into our gags. Mark and Zach stood idly by, enjoying what they were watching.

I slowly began to pick up my speed and ferocity with which I was pulling and ramming into Chris. Both of us damn near moaning into our gags in synchronized harmony.

After a few minutes, I felt like I was absolutely ready to explode. I began glistening with sweat again. This was becoming unbearable. The amount of lust and sheer testosterone I was feeling was staggering. I was so so horny and so ready to be able to finish. This felt absolutely amazing, but I wasnt able to have the sweet release I needed.

We kept on going. I could tell Chris was very much into what was going on. Judging by how loud and passionate his moaning began to get, I knew he was ready to cum as well.

Finally after about 10 minutes of me full on wrecking Chris at this point, Mark ordered me to pull out. I did as I was told. Chris let out one final excruciating moan as I did so.

Mark then grabbed a hold of the end of the rope around my wrists and tugged me to the side of the bed.

“Get down.” He ordered.

I did as he asked, expecting to be untied at least. I was wrong. Mark spun me around and bent me over the side of the bed so my head was by Chris’s side. I then felt Zach hop up onto the bed. He had a condom on. From behind me, i heard the snapping sound of Mark putting one on as well.

Zach wasted no time and quickly inserted himself into Chris, eliciting more loud moaning from Chris. Shortly after, I felt lube poured down my crack and Mark inserted himself into me.

Chris and I were both getting fucked at the same time now. Both Mark and Zach starting off slow before picking up their speed and force they were using as they continued. This was insanity! I had never felt the urge to cum like this in my entire life. It was so painful at this point.

Zach and Mark glanced at each other. They each gave us a hard thrust and kept themselves there. I then saw Zach reach underneath Chris’s hips, while Mark did the same for me. Our balls were finally being freed. Thank god!

As soon as our balls were freed, Zach and Mark then continued to pound us. Very shortly after, Chris and I both had the absolutely explosive releases we were seeking. I had never moaned like this in my life, and I had never heard Chris moan like this either. It was amazing.

Soon after, both Mark and Zach finished. They then pulled themselves out, untied and ungagged us.

“How did you like that?” Asked Mark with a grin.

“Dude it was so much pain and torture, but the release was so worth it!” I exclaimed, exhausted at this point.

We all got cleaned up. Chris and I went to separate bathrooms and each showered. I then marched downstairs still naked and put on a pair of skimpy black briefs, and a pair of thin black no show liner socks.

We all then lounged around the pool joking around and enjoying each other’s company like usual. We would joke around about what transpired occasionally. That was so much fun!

——————————

End of Chapter 13

I hope you all enjoyed this very sexual chapter. Alotta built up sexual tension led up to this. What will happen next! Stay tuned to find out! Please leave feedback! I love seeing everyone’s thoughts! Thank you!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow! Super intense, but as always, some creative play here! Love it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Wow! Super intense, but as always, some creative play here! Love it!
I am so glad you are enjoying this! Im still eagerly awaiting to see if you are gonna pull the trigger on kidnapping one of the Sock Boys! :twisted: Which one or which ones are you thinking? Haha
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago I am so glad you are enjoying this! Im still eagerly awaiting to see if you are gonna pull the trigger on kidnapping one of the Sock Boys! :twisted: Which one or which ones are you thinking? Haha
I'm always thinking of kidnapping all of them, of course! Although it'd be pretty interesting to see how much I could make our dear handsome gym-owning Mark submit ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago I am so glad you are enjoying this! Im still eagerly awaiting to see if you are gonna pull the trigger on kidnapping one of the Sock Boys! :twisted: Which one or which ones are you thinking? Haha
I'm always thinking of kidnapping all of them, of course! Although it'd be pretty interesting to see how much I could make our dear handsome gym-owning Mark submit ;)
You are gonna have to be on top of your game! Mark is a difficult beast to capture and tame! Id be interested to see how you would do that! ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I'm always thinking of kidnapping all of them, of course! Although it'd be pretty interesting to see how much I could make our dear handsome gym-owning Mark submit ;)
You are gonna have to be on top of your game! Mark is a difficult beast to capture and tame! Id be interested to see how you would do that! ;)
I don't know if you've read "It's A Business" or not, but I may just have to put the Company onto the case... or of course, I could attempt a seduction :P

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I'm always thinking of kidnapping all of them, of course! Although it'd be pretty interesting to see how much I could make our dear handsome gym-owning Mark submit ;)
I don't know if you've read "It's A Business" or not, but I may just have to put the Company onto the case... or of course, I could attempt a seduction :P

I was a long time reader before I signed up to start writing. That story title sounds familiar, I may need to go read it again!

Also, attempting a seduction could be very hot! But force may be necessary as Mark is a natural dom! ;)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 14: Birthday Boy
———————————————

I woke up bright and early. I laid in my comfy bed all sprawled out, getting an amazing stretch in. A week ago I had not only one of the most treacherous but most amazing bondage experience of my life. It was the hottest thing I have ever experienced. I had the most explosive orgasm I could have ever imagined. Most importantly, today was my birthday!

It was a beautiful early fall morning here in Austin, Texas. The sun was shining through my blinds. I was in a great mood. I was so relaxed. I kicked my covers off of me and continued to lay for a few moments. I glanced down at my body. I was wearing a pair of my favorite skimpy royal blue Calvin Klein briefs with a thick white waistband and royal blue writing. I was also wearing a pair of my favorite white Polo Ralph Lauren no show liner socks.

I had just recently hit my 200 lb plateau I had been trying to reach and had been eluding me. 200 lbs of lean muscle. I was looking good. I admired the way my ripped abs contoured down and how my briefs just hugged my hips and crotch perfectly. I was so happy with how my workouts had been improving my physique more and more each week.

I playfully wiggled my socked feet around, admiring the way they looked for a moment, taking in the way the sock hugged my feet and how my veins were showing on the top of my feet. Everything looked great and I felt great. I hopped out of bed, and didnt bother getting dressed.

I just simply slid my socked feet into my light brown Ugg slippers, the kind that had an open back, so that you can see the back part of someone’s foot and headed out of my room and into the kitchen. I prepared some eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, trying to add more protein to my daily diet. It tasted great.

After breakfast wrapped up, I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and checked myself out in the reflection. I twirled around and pumped my butt out with my pose. I could see the way my butt was now forming into quite the bubble butt. My back muscles were coming in very nicely too. I was super impressed, and in such a great mood. I finished brushing my teeth, and then proceeded to put my hair product in to comb my hair over into the normal short pompadour hair style. I then exited the bathroom, grabbed my sunglasses off my counter in the kitchen, and a cup of hot tea and headed out to my balcony to enjoy the early morning sunrise.

I didnt care if my neighbors or anyone saw me sitting out on my balcony in just my underwear, socks and uggs. I have worked too hard on this body to not show it off.

I kicked back and soaked in the sunshine. There were a few neighbors out on their balconies as well. I could tell some of them would occasionally look at me. I didnt care. I was taking in the beautiful sunrise. What a beautiful start to my birthday.

After sitting out on my balcony for about an hour soaking everything in, my phone buzzed with a text. It was from the Sock Boys group chat on facebook. Mark reached out and said:

“Happy Birthday Jordan! Us guys want to take you out for a good time tonight! Meet us at Club Kink at 7!”

I read the text and pondered for a moment. Club Kink was a gay bar a few miles from my apartment. I had obviously never been in there. If they wanted to take me out for a night on the town and go here it couldnt hurt though.

I responded back and said:

“Sounds fun. See you there.”

The group chat started buzzing at that point with Chris and Zach messaging me Happy Birthday wishes and saying how tonight was going to be a blast.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. This should be a good time.

——————————

As dusk began to creep in, I started getting ready. I had already selected my outfit and showered. I began to get dressed in some casual attire. I slipped into a pair of black skimpy sheer nylon briefs, and then tossed on a long sleeve coral colored flannel pattern dress shirt. I rolled the sleeves up to my forearms. I then slid into some slim fitting grey jeans, a pair of my black Polo Ralph Lauren no show liner socks, and finished off the look with a pair of light brown Aldo dress shoes.

I sprayed my favorite cologne on, and finished off by buttoning my shirt up, and then putting hair product in and re-doing my short pompadour comb job with my hair.

I looked good! I was ready to go let loose with the guys and have a good time.

I exited my apartment and locked up and then headed down to my car and drove to the club. I was shocked with how busy it was. I got out of my car and I saw Mark, Zach and Chris all standing outside waiting for me. They all dressed up similar to how I did. They all looked really excited.

When they saw me walking up, I was instantly greeted by smiles and excited faces and the usual “Hey its the Birthday boy!” type of greetings.

“Lets head inside!” Said Mark as he was ushering us in. There was a line waiting to get inside but apparently with Mark, we were VIP and were let in instantly which was kinda cool.

We walked into the massive club. It was jam packed with people, loud music, and amazing lighting. We made our way through the waves of people and headed to the bar.

The guys and I spent a good amount of time at the bar. The guys were all buying me drinks. We were having a great time. An announcement came over the loudspeaker.

“Alright everybody! 5 minutes until our amazing live show featuring The Bombshells! Get ready for one amazing show!”

I leaned over and yelled into Mark’s ear so he could hear over the noise.

“What are the Bombshells?” I asked.

“They are a group of drag queens. They are friends of mine! They put on a really good show!” Said Mark.

“Oh cool!” I replied as Mark ordered us all another round of a couple shots a piece.

We all downed them back to back. We all had a good buzz going and were heaving a great time when all the lights turned off in the club and the music cut off.

“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...are you ready?!” The voice said over the loudspeaker.

The crowd cheered.

“I said are you ready?!” Said the voice again over the loudspeaker.

The cheering got much louder this time. There had to have been over a thousand people packed into this club tonight.

“Then lets give it up for our four favorite ladies! Tina Fox, Alesandra, Betsy Paige, and Morgan Lee!”

The crowd roared with cheers as spotlights lit up onto the main stage and the curtains swung open. Immediately, the song “Bootylicious” by Destiny’s Child started playing as the four of them began performing and lip syncing. I was blown away at how all of them really looked like women, and not just women, but beautiful women.

After they finished performing the song, they all went around and introduced themselves, cracking a couple of jokes as they did so.

Tina Fox was the apparent leader of the group of drag queens. She was tall and skinny, and had some amazingly long and slender legs. She was gorgeous and up on stage wearing a schoolgirl outfit, fitted all the way down to the blonde pig tails, short red plaid skirt, white blouse that was tied off revealing her midsection and thin white thigh high socks and white keds sneakers.

Alesandra was latino. She was stunning. Long curly brunette hair, amazing makeup and dressed in a very tight red dress and black high heels.

Betsy Paige, I believe was trying to immitate the old Betty Page model. She was on stage with black shoulder length curly hair, long black leather gloves, a tight black dress, complete with black stockings and black heels.

The final one to introduce themself was Morgan Lee. Morgan also looked great. Another blonde, but in a sporty look. She was rocking a short blonde wig that came down around chin length and was straightened. Morgan Lee had on a white and black flat brimmed trucker cap diagonally on her head, cute makeup, a plain white t shirt, a pair of baggy black 3/4 length capri sweats, and a pair of white Adidas Superstar shoes with black stripes.

They all looked great and were fantastic entertainers. They wound up performing another lip sync before doing a short comedy routine again.

They wrapped up the comedy routine and then changed their focus.

“Alright everyone! We have a special finale for you all tonight!” Announced Tina Fox to a thunderous roar from all of us in the crowd.

“This is going to be a first time for us!” Said Alesandra to another roar from the crowd.

“We are gonna need ourselves a volunteer to come on stage and help us out!” Said Betsy as she held her hand over her eyes pretending to search out into the crowd as the crowd went nuts.

“Sal, hit the spotlight for us!” Yelled Morgan Lee as the light turned on and began scanning through the crowd.

“Hmmm I see a lot of beautiful eager faces out in the crowd tonight!” Yelled Tina Fox.

The spotlight continued scanning through the crowd of people.

“You are all so amazing! Hmm who to pick who to pick!” Yelled Alesandra.

The crowd was going nuts. As the spotlight continued scouring through the crowd, a few stage hands rolled out a table with a big black bag on top of it.

“Oh! How about you? Noooo....you? Nooo....” said Betsy as the light continued floating through the crowd.

“You guys are going to go absolutely nuts over this one! This is going to be an amazing finale!” Yelled Morgan Lee.

The light then scanned over the bar and landed on me.

“You! Thats our guy!” Yelled Tina Fox.

I turned looked around at everyone. Mark, Zach and Chris all had excited looks on their faces.

“Yes, you sir!” Replied Tina Fox as I pointed at myself.

I shook my head no. I wasnt sure about going on stage in front of everyone.

“Oh come on! It’ll be fun! We dont bite!” Yelled Alesandra.

The crowd was cheering and goading me to go head up on stage. I kept saying no, but the Bombshells and the crowd and even Mark, Zach and Chris were urging me to go up on stage.

“Morgan, go grab our guy!” Demanded Tina Fox.

Morgan then hopped off the stage and began making her way through the crowd, security guards surrounding her as they all marched through the crowd.

“Come on dont be scared!” Yelled Betsy Paige into her microphone.

The spotlight was still aimed right at me. Morgan had finally reached her destination which was right in front of me. She held out her hand, waiting for me to offer mine out to be grabbed.

I was telling Morgan im good and was fine staying down here. She, the other Bombshells, and everyone else in the crowd werent having it.

“Come on, you’ll have fun!” Said Morgan into her microphone, getting the crowd on her side as she kept her hand held out.

I sighed and took her hand. I glanced down as she spun around to walk back up to the stage. Her adidas superstar shoes didnt have the laces tied, so they were a little loose on her feet and as she took a step I saw she had on white no show socks as we began walking forward.

The crowd cleared a path for us to make our way to the stage. We finally made it up on stage to a ruckous roar from the crowd as I bashfully waved.

“Oh man! Look at this fine specimen.” Said Tina Fox as the four of them circled around me, eyeing me up and down. The crowd was going nuts.

“What’s your name?” Asked Morgan Lee as she then held the microphone up to me.

“Jordan.” I replied as they then continued to circle around me like sharks.

“Well Jordan...its nice to meet you! How old are you Jordan?” Asked Alesandra as she held out the mic.

“Uhh...today is actually my 24th birthday.” I replied shyly into the microphone as the crowd went wild.

“Ohhh we got us a birthday boy?” Asked Betsy Paige with excitement as the crowd roared.

I nodded my head as Tina placed a hand on my shoulder and wrapped herself around to my side as she spoke.

“Can we all sing Happy Birthday for our special birthday boy?” Asked Tina.

Then she, along with the rest of the Bombshells and the crowd all joined in on singing me Happy Birthday. I was blushing massively.

“What should we do with our birthday boy?” Asked Betsy to the crowd.

There were all kinds of excited responses flying at us up on stage. Most of which were very sexual.

“Ohhhh tie him up you say?” Asked Morgan with a smile.

All of a sudden, stagehands began wheeling out a giant X frame with leather straps at the top and bottom of it. My eyes grew wide as the crowd went wild. “S&M” by Rihanna began blaring through the speakers as the Bombshells began lip syncing and dancing around on stage to the song as I bashfully stood in place on stage not sure what to do.

Tina Fox then stopped in front of me, her back to the crowd, all of them still seductively dancing. Out of my peripherals I saw Betsy prance off stage and out of sight behind the curtains.

Tina then reached up and ripped my shirt free from my chest, my buttons going flying and revealing my washboard abs to the crowds delight. Tina then reached down to unbutton my jeans, the crowd going wild. I reached out to stop her until Alesandra grabbed my wrists and yanked them behind my back to the crowds delight as Tina finished unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and began sliding them down my legs revealing my skimpy briefs as the crowd roared with excitement.

I wasnt sure what was going on. I then saw Morgan digging into the black bag. She pulled out a thigh high stocking and walked over and promptly tied my hands behind my back as Betsy came running out wheeling an office chair. The crowd was going nuts. Betsy then came up behind me and shoved the chair into me from behind, causing me to fall down into the chair.

Morgan then came around and pulled my dress shoes off, and tossed them aside, revealing my black no show liner socks. She gave a sexy shocked look and shot it out to the crowd, throwing a hand up to her mouth adding to the “surprised look” as she winked at the crowd seductively and then got up as Tina finished pulling my pants off.

They then stood me up and shoved the rolling desk chair to the side stage as a stagehand grabbed it and wheeled it out of sight.

The song ended and there was an eruption of cheers from the crowd. I was so shocked and had no clue what was going on. Overall it was pretty exhilarating though. I glanced down at myself and saw I was displaying an erection that was trapped against myself with my tight briefs. The crowd was going nuts.

“A round of applause for our ultra sexy birthday boy!” Announced Morgan as she caressed my body from my muscular thighs, up my hips and all the way up my side.

The crowd erupted once again and began yelling more sexual things up at the stage both aimed at how sexy I was and what they wanted to see the Bombshells do to me. It was quite erotic and I had no clue what was going to happen next.

—————————————

End of the Chapter!

What is next for our birthday boy Jordan? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happens next on this exciting birthday adventure!

Please leave feedback and reviews! I love seeing the comments and they motivate me to keep writing quicker! Thank you all!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, I knew instantly when Mark said they were friends of his that the Bombshells would have a kinky surprise in store for Jordan!

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Mark is a man of many secrets! ;)

Glad to see you are enjoying though!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Those last couple chapters were amazing! They can be a little cruel at times, but the Sock Boys are such good friends to Jordan! I hope he enjoys the rest of his birthday!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Those last couple chapters were amazing! They can be a little cruel at times, but the Sock Boys are such good friends to Jordan! I hope he enjoys the rest of his birthday!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! The birthday celebration is going to continue for a little while longer!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 15: Captive at the Club
————————————————————

The crowd continued to roar with excitement as I felt my hands being untied. I could hear people in the crowd yelling at the Bombshells to keep me tied up and to gag me.

“Oh dont worry, we arent keeping him untied for long! We just need to get that pesky shirt off of him!” Announced Tina Fox much to the crowd’s delight.

I shook my head no at Tina and shouting “No!” at her.

The queens paid me no mind as my hands were freed, and no sooner than that happened, all the queens hands were on me, holding me in place as I continued to tell them no and shake my head. My plaid dress shirt was aggressively and roughly pulled from my body and then tossed out into the crowd, as a lucky fan caught it.

The crowd began chanting “Tie him up! Tie him up! Tie him up!” I couldnt believe it!

“Whose side are you on!” I yelled out to the crowd as I had my arms yanked behind me by Betsy Paige.

My question was met with plenty of responses of “Be quiet!” “Shut up!” and “We are on the Bombshells side.” responses.

The crowd roared with a cheer as Tina Fox waved her arms in the air to hype the crowd up while Morgan Lee began pulling items out of the black bag. She pulled out a roll of duct tape, and a pair of what appeared to be panties.

Alesandra grabbed the nylon stocking off the floor that had bound my hands earlier as Morgan walked back over, strutting as she did so. I couldnt help but notice her no show socks peeking up from her shoes with every step she took. I tried to struggle a bit, but at this point I knew if I fought them off, the crowd would likely riot.

“Who wants this hunk to be tied up?!” Yelled Morgan into her microphone. The crowd absolutely erupted with cheer. All the queens had ear pieces in that had microphones attached to them.

I yelled out to the crowd again, “Come on you guys! Quit telling them to tie me up!”

I was again met with harsh reactions of “Shut him up!” “Enough of his pretty mouth!” and “Hurry up and tie this hunk up already!”

I began shouting “No!” at the crowd, shaking my head as the queens took their time. The crowd was eating it up the more I complained or struggled.

Morgan moved her way seductively and slyly behind me. She began to rip some of the silver tape from the roll and showed it to the crowd which caused them to cheer like crazy with such excitement.

Just like that, Morgan began tightly wrapping the duct tape around my wrists. With every aggressive, tight pass she made, the crowd grew louder with their cheers! Finally, she wripped the roll away from the strip of tape and plastered it down against my wrists. The crowd was going absolutely crazy.

“Tie his legs! Tie his legs! Tie his legs!” Chanted the crowd.

I continued to struggle and yell out at the crowd telling them no.

“Oh! You all want his sexy muscular legs bound?” Asked Alesandra.

The crowd erupted. And I was still yelling “No!” over and over, still shaking my head. I was met with many harsh reactions from the crowd. They were really interested in seeing me trussed up.

“We can manage that!” Added Betsy Paige who took the roll of tape from Morgan and began winding it tightly around my ankles. The crowd was so delighted to see me becoming more helpless.

“What now?” Asked Tina to the crowd.

An eruption of “Gag him! Gag him! Gag him!” chants flowed up from the crowd.

“You want us to gag him?” Asked Tina with a fake confused expression on her face as she placed her hands on her hips.

The chants kept coming, and growing more loud and more intense. I started yelling out to the crowd telling them to “shut up!” And “Knock it off!” At the crowd.

I was then met with a lot of intense responses by the crowd in the front row yelling things like “Shut his ass up!”, “Gag him!”, “Make him shut up!” And “Stuff his pretty mouth.”

“He does have a pretty mouth, doesnt he?” Asked Tina to the crowd, causing them to erupt with cheers and more “Gag him” chants.

Morgan then tossed Tina the balled up panties. I was so focused on the crowd that I paid no attention to what was going on around me.

“No!” I yelled out to the crowd, “Stop it! Sto-mmmmph!” I yelled as the balled up panties were crammed into my mouth.

The crowd absolutely erupted with cheers. Immediately after the panties were shoved into my mouth. Alesandra stretched out the nylon stocking out in front of my face, the crowd going nuts. Im not going to lie, I was just playing the victim at this point and was actually really enjoying myself.

I tried shaking my head no, but it was no use, Alesandra pulled the stocking down across my lips and then pulled it tight, prying my lips apart and in between my teeth as she stretched it around my head a second time, and pulling it even tighter before knotting it off behind my head, trapping the panties in my mouth.

Resistance was futile at this point. The crowd was going bananas at the sight of me bound hand and foot and gagged at the hands of the Bombshells.

Besty Paige took me and continued holding me up to give Morgan a break from holding me up. The queens then played to the crowd and began hyping them up some more.

“How does this hunk look all tied up and helpless for the Bombshells?” Asked Morgan.

The crowd erupted once more. They really enjoyed seeing me like this. I groaned into my gag and shook my head, not that anyone could hear me.

“What is the custom for birthdays?” Asked Alesandra, “Spankings?” She asked.

The crowd roared and began chanting “Spank him!” Over and over again.

Tina then walked over to the black bag on the table and began rummaging through it. She pulled out a flogger and the crowd roared again.

“Time for some birthday spankings!” Yelled Tina as she triumphantly held the flogger in the air. The crowd was absolutely buzzing.

I shook my head no as Tina walked behind me and cocked the flogger back and whacked me with it pretty good! The crowd cheered right after, seeing my reaction.

All of the Bombshells then took turns with holding me up while someone else got a turn flogging me. It was actually really hot. Being bound, gagged, and spanked by all of these very beautiful drag queens in front over over a thousand people watching was truly exhilarating. The crowd would erupt every time I got flogged.

“Lets re-position our birthday boy! What do ya say folks?” Asked Betsy Paige as she motioned to the X frame and the crowd went nuts.

I then saw Betsy Paige return to me with a pair of scissors. She then cut my ankles and wrists free while the other queens peeled the tape off of my ankles and wrists. They left the gag in tact though.

Circus music then began playing as the queens swiftly dragged my reluctant self over to the X frame and as a group lifted me up onto it. The crowd was cheering like crazy.

I was spun around and harshly pressed up against the X Frame. The queens then strapped the leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles, leaving my on full display for everyone to see, which the crowd seemed to enjoy.

“Lets finish the show strong!” Announced Tina Fox.

As they finished strapping me to the frame, stretching out and exposing my ripped physique, all of the lights went out. The crowd cheered.

Moments later, red lights flooded the stage as the song “Moulin Rouge” began playing and all the queens began dancing seductively on stage while lip syncing.

I could do nothing but stand and watch in awe. They all looked beautiful and were all fantastic performers. I was particularly attracted to Morgan Lee. I wasnt sure if it was the overall way she looked in drag makeup and all, or if it was the sporty look. She was definitely the hottest to me though.

Speaking of Morgan she hopped up onto the platform the x frame was on and began gyrating her groin onto my thigh, lifted her leg up and gently slid it back down my leg as she nibbled on my earlobe before hopping back off of the x frame and returning to dancing and lip syncing. I glanced over and saw her no show socks popping up and slightly into view in her adidas superstars due to how loose they were on her feet.

As the song ended the light show went back to the standard lighting color. All of the queens took a bow and thanked the wonderful crowd and told them to give it up for the birthday boy for being such a wonderful volunteer. They then bowed again to a resounding ovation.

The curtains on the stage then swiftly closed as the crowd continued to cheer.

The queens then all hugged each other and turned their attention to me. Betsy then came up and slid her fingers underneath the stocking cleave gag, and pulling it free from my mouth, and letting it droop down snugly around my neck. I then spit the panties out, thinking they would be untying me now. But nobody rushed to come to my aid.

The music began blaring back out in the club as normal activities resumed once again.

“Hey ladies, thanks alot! That was alot of fun! I sure will be glad to be untied now though!”

“You are quite welcome birthday boy!” Said Morgan Lee with a wink, giving me butterflies.

“But we arent untying you...yet.” Said Tina Fox assertively.

“Wh-what do you mean you arent untying me yet?” I asked.

There was a brief moment of silence. I glanced around the room at all of the Bombshells before Tina spoke again.

“Look, Mark came to us and offered us $1,000 to incorporate you into the show and tie you up and then transport you to a safe area afterward for everyone to enjoy. He then..”

I then cut Tina off by trying to ask another question, but was quickly met by Betsy’s hand clamping over my mouth before Tina continued.

“Mark then told us and assured us that you were sexy as hell..he then showed us pictures and we agreed....but he swore you would be a hit addition to our show. And boy were you. We may have to bring you back for more sometime!” Finished Tina as I moaned and yelled into Betsy’s hand.

“So now, we are going to take you below to the pleasure room.” Added Morgan with another wink, again causing my stomach’s butterflies to swirl.

“We need to get him down there before Mark, Zach and Chris get there though, so enough lolli-gagging and talking.” Replied Tina.

“Lets go.” Replied Alesandra.

And before I knew what was happening, Betsy released her grip on my mouth, and as I began to yell Morgan Lee walked up and shoved an old wadded up pair of no show socks into my mouth, and it was promptly followed by a strip of duct tape applied by Alesandra.

“Hmm mmph!” I moaned.

Morgan then whispered into my ear, “I know about your fetish.” and winked and smiled at me. God damn..dressed as a drag queen or not, I wanted her. Even her old balled up socks tasted good. My stomach went wild.

“Mmmph!” I replied.

Tina then took the black bag and dumped all of its contents on the stage, knowing the stagehands would clean it up. She then tossed the bag over my head.

“Time for the fun to begin.” Said Tina as I was now blinded by the bag over my head and they began to wheel me on the X frame off of the stage.

What was about to happen i thought to myself.

——————————

End of Chapter!

How is Jordan’s night going to conclude?! Find out in the next exciting installment of the Sock Boys saga! Please leave feedback! I love it!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Now, I'm not normally one for drag shows myself, but I think I'd definitely enjoy this one with Jordan all hunky and bound.

Now, I can't wait to see what the pleasure room entails!

*runs in and steals Jordan away, pushing the X frame like a skateboarder* :lol:

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Now, I'm not normally one for drag shows myself, but I think I'd definitely enjoy this one with Jordan all hunky and bound.

Now, I can't wait to see what the pleasure room entails!

*runs in and steals Jordan away, pushing the X frame like a skateboarder* :lol:
I went to a drag show once, it was actually kinda fun! And lmao! Hahaha that would be hysterical!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I am shutting this series down. May come back with a different storyline with these guys at some point.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic