The Sock Boys Saga Continues- NEW CHAPTER - 4/19 (MATURE CONTENT) (MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago The Sock Boys are all so sexy! I love the fun they have with each other - and it looks like this game of Cat and Mouse will be having some higher stakes...
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it all! And yes itll be a fun chapter!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What does one have to do to get invited to join the Sock Boys? Another hot chapter and more to come with another round of Cat and Mouse! Could be anyone's game!!! Can't wait!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago What does one have to do to get invited to join the Sock Boys? Another hot chapter and more to come with another round of Cat and Mouse! Could be anyone's game!!! Can't wait!
I wish it was a real club! Lol
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 5: Get him!
—————————————

I stood in front of Mark, Zach and Chris. They had that ravenous look in their eyes that had become all too familiar to me over all of my experiences. I know they enjoyed the hunt as much as the fun afterwards.

I was wearing only my skin tight white 3/4 length compression pants and short thin white no show liner socks. I knew they liked what they saw. Zach had a hold of the items that had been on the island earlier.

“Drop em.” Said Zach.

“Excuse me?” I replied.

“Your pants, drop them for a minute.” Answered Zach.

I groaned for a second and did as I was told begrudgingly. Zach then walked forward and grabbed my balls, dropping the plug and the lube on the floor as he did so. He then wound the very thin rope around my balls before knotting it off.

“There, thats to keep you from enjoying yourself too much and finishing before we say so.” He said happily.

“Now for the other part.” Said Zach. “Bend over on all fours and move.” He added and I did as I was told. I knew what was coming.

I felt a cold wet lube being drizzled down my crack, and then a few moments later, Zach slowly eased the plug in, eliciting a groan and moan from me. He then ordered me to stand back up as he pulled my compression pants back up.

“There, that oughta hold that bad boy in there.” He added with a smile.

“But why do I need it?” I questioned.

“Well for one, so you are nice and loosened up for the winner, and two, because itll help give away your position.” He added.

“Huh?” I asked unsure what he meant, but just then, Chris held out a remote and pressed a button, turning the vibrations on as high as it would go. It sent me to me knees with unexpected pleasure.

“Jesus Christ!” I yelled, slightly laughing. The buzzing noise was extremely loud. It felt great though!

They all shared a laugh as Chris shut it back off.

“So how is this going to work this time?” I asked.

“Well,” Mark chimed in, “This game is going to be a lot tougher for you.”

Mark then paused before continuing, “Basically, we are all going to enter the game at the same time. The amount of time you have to go hide will depend on how quick we can grab what we need from the equipment table in the living room. As soon as we grab what we need, we enter the game. Chris will periodically turn on the vibrator, if it happens to benefit him great, if not, it may benefit either Zach or myself. The only catch is he cannot leave it on, he will have to turn it off after about 10 seconds or so.”

I frowned, thinking things over. “Got it. How am I supposed to run with this thing up my ass though?”

“Thats up to you to figure out.” Zach responded, “And you are not permitted to take it out.”

I nodded to take everything in, and said I understood.

“The winner gets to do as they please with you after capturing you. Not sharing isnt frowned upon during the daytime cat and mouse game because we still have the night time game.” Added Mark.

“Got it.” I replied.

As soon as I responded, Chris clicked the remote again, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. I hunched over a bit, about to take a knee as they all laughed.

“Aaaand the game starts now!” Shouted Mark as Chris turned off the vibrating butt plug again.

“Fuck!” I yelled to myself as I composed myself.

Zach, Mark and Chris darted off toward the living room. I couldnt really run, so I walked about as fast as I could. I turned down the hall behind the kitchen and opened the door to the basement. I was going to go back to my original spot that worked so well for me before behind the stairs.

Walking down the steps was an experience. I gingerly went down them and crouched down behind some boxes and suitcases that Mark stored beneath the staircase.

I could hear the guys yelling already. I realized I had made a grave mistake however. Being slightly disoriented from the butt plug, I had forgotten to shut the basement door. This game was not off to a good start.

I heard someone at the doorway to the basement. When I heard him holler, I knew it was Chris.

“Hall behind the kitchen is clear, I think he headed upstairs!” He yelled.

“That sneaky little shit.” I thought to myself as I heard him begin to head down the steps and shut the door behind him.

Chris slowly crept down the steps, and flipped on the light switch to the basement area.

“I know you are down here Jordan. You cant hide from me.” He said as he continued to creep down the stairs. I could see his royal blue sock covered feet coming down the stairs.

I remained silent. I was hoping he would go to check the bar first again. As Chris reached the bottom of the steps, I saw he had a coil of rope around his shoulder, a rag in hand, and a couple elastic exercise bands tucked into his waistband.

Chris started to go toward the bar, but was playing me. He remembered where I hid the last time. He quickly spun around and ran right towards the underneath storage section beneath the steps!

“I got you!” He said in a hushed but excited tone as he pulled away the suitcases, revealing me kneeling there.

I had to try to fight! “You got nothing!” I also whispered in a hushed tone for whatever reason, i guess psychologically him doing it made me do it.

I flailed my arms out to try to shove Chris away, but he clicked the remote and the vibrator started going wild and I buckled.

“Oh yeah?” He responded, as he quickly forced the rag into my mouth to keep me quiet. It packed my mouth tightly and still had enough left over to droop out of my mouth.

“Hmm mmmph!” I moaned into the rag.

I tried to get my wits about me as quick as possible, but with the vibrator going crazy, I was in a frenzy and before I knew it, Chris had both of my arms behind my back, and tightly bound with a thin white rope. Chris turned off the vibrator and then dragged me over to the pool table in the basement.

Then, the basement door opened. Chris clamped a hand over my already gagged mouth, as Mark hollered down.

“Chris, you down there? Any sign of Jordan?” Asked Mark.

I tried to yell into my gag but between the rag and Chris’s hand, it was very muffled, and Chris spoke over top of me.

“Im still searching Mark, but so far no sign of him.” Said Chris.

And with that, the door was shut. Mark apparently took Chris at his word and left to continue his search.

“Dont move, just lay there and take it.” Said Chris as he bent me over the pool table.

“Mmmph mmm” i moaned into my gag, incredibly horny, but also not wanting to allow Chris to cheat the game.

He pulled my pants down and pulled the vibrator plug out of me and walked over to the nearby bar and placed it there. Chris then walked around the bar and grabbed a bottle of lube, getting ready to prepare himself.

I took this opportunity to stand up straight. My legs were still free, so I turned and began to book it toward the stairs. I spit out the rag. Chris must have been ready though as he took off after me.

“Hey guys Im down here!” I yelled and oof! I was tackled into the ground by Chris who had his briefs in hand and shoved them into my mouth.

“Keep quiet.” He said sternly.

“Hmm mmm mmmph!” I moaned.

Chris had taken one of the elastic bands out when he was at the bar to chase me down. He quickly wrapped it around my head, pulling it tightly and knotting it off, trapping the briefs in my mouth. He then lifted me up and took me back over to the pool table. I had hoped my yell was enough to get Mark and Zach down here, but they must have been upstairs.

Chris bent me back over the pool table, and kicked my legs out wide.

“You run again, and I will spank you ruthlessly.” He threatened as he walked back over to the bar area and grabbed a condom and snapped it on.

“You are mine.” He added.

“Mmmph mmmmgmph!” I moaned as he came back to me.

Chris placed a hand on my hip and one on my upper back to hold my head down on the table as he slowly and passionately entered me.

“Oh yeah, thats amazing!” He exclaimed.

“Mmm mmmph!” I moaned.

Chris began to slowly pull and thrust, eliciting some very passionate groans from behind my gag each time he thrust. He gave one hard thrust before speaking.

“How do ya like that? Ya like that huh?” He goaded.

“Mmmph!” I moaned into my gag, totally helpless.

“How’s my briefs taste? Good?” He said with a laugh as he began thrusting in and out once more.

After a few more minutes of this happening, Chris really picked up the pace before he climaxed into his condom and pulled out with a very loud moan. All of this felt amazing. Chris was smaller than Mark downstairs, so it was a little easier to take this time. I however, with the strand of rope wrapped around my balls was unable to get my release. Chris grabbed the rag from the bar and got everything cleaned up.

Chris walked back over to me and yanked me up from the table so that I was standing straight up. He pulled my compression pants back up and whispered into my ear, “There is plenty more where that came from.” He then proceeded to lick and nibble on my earlobe.

Just then, the basement door opened and I could hear both Mark and Zach coming downstairs.

“Well well well, what do we have here?” Asked Mark inquisitively as he and Zach reached the bottom of the stairs.

“H-hey guys! I got him!” Chris stammered.

“I see that you did.” Said Mark with a sinister grin. “Did you have fun?”

Chris stood in silence for a moment, knowing he had pulled a selfish dick move, and ruined the game.

“Yes, look im sorry! I couldnt help myself!” Said Chris.

“I dont blame you.” Said Zach chiming in as he walked over to me and Chris.

“However, you cheated us out of the opportunity to play.” Added Mark.

“And now, you must be punished.” Said Zach as he bear hugged Chris.

Chris was nude except for his royal blue no show socks. Mark then sprang into action as he and Zach wrestled Chris to the floor. Mark wound white duct tape around Chris’s ankles, and plastered it together tightly.

“Oh come on guys! I couldnt help it!” Stammered Chris, but as soon as he finished his sentence, Zach had forced an old dirty pair of balled up white no show socks into Chris’s mouth, and clamped his hand over his mouth until Mark came over plastered a strip of tape over his mouth.

They worked efficiently and quietly as they then taped Chris’s wrists behind his back.

“Hmm mmmmph!” Chris yelled into his gag but they gave no response.

Mark straddled Chris’s lower back, facing towards Chris’s butt.

Zach then came over to me.

“Sorry about that.” He said as he grabbed hold of me.

I thought he was going to untie me, but I guess I was wrong. He dragged me over to a sofa and plopped me down. He then grabbed a neck tie of Mark’s that he had tucked into his waistband. With one hand, Zach held my ankles together as he slipped the neck tie over my ankles and then pulled it tightly, effectively immobilizing my socked feet.

“Lets enjoy the show.” he said as he sat on the sofa and propped my bound socked on his lap and began massaging them.

“Hmmph?” I questioned.

Before too long, I knew what was going on. Mark immediately began spanking Chris. After quite a few whacks, Mark got up and cleaned off the vibrator butt plug and then lubed it up. He walked over and inserted it into Chris before turning it on.

“The last part of your punishment Chris will be laying here tied up and gagged with that thing turned on for 15 minutes.” He said.

Mark then walked over to me and Zach and pried down the elastic band gag, and it snapped down around my neck. Mark then pulled Chris’s briefs out.

“Sorry I was unable to save you in time.” He whispered before shoving his tongue down my throat while Zach continued giving me the foot massage.

Mark finished making out with me and then pulled away.

“I will make it up to you.” He said as he crammed Chris’s briefs back into my mouth and then pulled the elastic band cleave gag back over my lips.

Mark then pulled my pants down just enough to free my rock hard erection. He untied my balls and then immediately got busy with taking me into his mouth. It was such a glorious feeling. I felt the hot sensations taking over my body, moaning so passionately into my gag before finally shooting my load off.

“MMMMMPH!” I moaned with the all too sweet release.

It felt like a weight lifted on my shoulders as Mark smiled at me.

“There, now things are square.” He said as he began caressing my cheeks.

—————————————
End of Chapter 5!

What will happen next? Stay tuned and leave any feedback!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was another great chapter can't wait to read part 6
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh the sweet twisted chivalry of Mark! :lol: Love the gag Chris used, and what with the vibrating plug usage, definitely not surprised the game was so short!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Thanks guys! Glad you are still enjoying!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Really great story!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 6: Homeward Bound
——————————————————

After the magical release I had just experienced, Chris was still writhing on the floor in agony with the vibrator still going wild.

Zach and Mark got up and walked across the room and began having a discussion that I couldnt hear over the vibrating butt plug in Chris, or Chris’s moans for that matter.

I just laid helplessly squirming on the couch. I saw Mark and Zach finally come walking back over. Zach had my phone and earbuds in hand.

“Hey, Mark and I decided that since Chris decided to deceive and cheat the game and take the fun out of it, we are going to set him up for a special punishment.” Said Zach.

I was a little confused but they both began untying me and removed my gag.

“So now what then?” I asked.

“You are free to go. Zach will take you back to the park where your car is and drop you off. He is then going to come back here and help finish Chris’s punishment.” Said Mark.

“Oh...so no night time cat and mouse today?” I asked in a disappointed tone.

“Not tonight, no. Chris needs to learn to play fair.” Said Mark.

Zach had walked upstairs while Mark and I continued discussing everything.

“Can I do something to Chris real quick?” I asked playfully, my thoughts swirling. I could see an expression of curiosity on Mark’s face.

“Sure.” Mark responded.

I got up and walked over to Chris. I then took my socked foot, and placed it right over his gagged face, forcing him to sniff my previously sweaty socks from my jog. He moaned loudly into his gag, and tried to shake his head but I wouldnt allow it.

Zach came walking back downstairs. He had a shocked look on his face.

“What?” I asked him.

“Nothing, its just good to see you dishing it back out! Thats great!” Said Zach with a laugh.

He had gone upstairs to grab my clothes and shoes. He tossed them over to me and I promptly removed my socked foot from Chris’s face and got dressed. I was a little sad the day was ending so quickly, however I was excited to be able to be untied finally and was eager to take a shower.

“Come on man, lets get you back to your car.” Said Zach.

“Okay cool.” I responded and walked past Zach on my way to the stairs.

What I didnt notice behind me was Zach winking at Mark, or Mark’s grin and wink back at Zach in response.

————————

Zach and I were on the way back to the park where he had previously kidnapped me earlier this morning. We had been making small talk before I asked a question.

“Sooo whats going to happen to Chris?” I asked.

“Huh? Oh, we are going to give him a taste of his own medicine.” Said Zach.

“Yeah, but he didnt technically cheat. He found me fair and square. The only thing he did was lie to you guys about knowing where I was.” I replied.

“Yeah, but the point of the game is to give everyone a fair shot.” Zach replied.

I frowned, mulling it over before responding, “Yeah, but the first cat and mouse game, you guys purposely led me to Mark so he could take me.”

Zach looked a little annoyed, but responded, “You are thinking into it too much, besides, that was a pre-made agreement. This was different.”

“Alright man, if you say so.” I said.

After that, we started back on our small talk until we reached the park. I thanked Zach for the ride and he said we would meet up at the gym on Monday, followed by calling me a cutie and then drove off. I hopped in my car and drove home.

————————

As I walked into my apartment, I slipped out of my shoes and plopped down on my sofa. I kicked my socked feet up, and turned the tv on. I didnt have a care in the world at this point and was just relaxing. After about 15 minutes or so, I fell asleep, completely worn out from the day’s events.

I had a nice deep sleep for my nap. I thought I heard some noises from my apartment while I was sleeping, but my subconscious told me it was just a dream.

Finally, I awoke. It was now evening time. I must have passed out for a few hours. I felt good though, re-charged. I left my tv on, and went to go grab a change of clothes so I could shower.

I grabbed a loose fitting plain white t shirt, and tossed it onto my bed. I then grabbed a pair of skimpy black Michael Kors briefs with a white waistband, a pair of black Nike sweatpants with a big white Nike logo on the left pant leg, and a pair of my thin black Polo Ralph Lauren no show liner socks.

I stripped down, and just tossed my workout clothes to the floor. I was standing naked, i left my t-shirt on the bed. I grabbed my briefs, socks, and sweatpants and headed to the bathroom. I suddenly realized I was quite hungry. I decided to munch real quick before taking my shower.

I walked out into the kitchen, and grabbed a piece of grilled chicken I had pre-cooked earlier in the week. I tossed it in the microwave and ate real quick. “That should be enough to hold me over for the night” i thought to myself.

After eating, I went over and got in the shower. It felt so good to shower and get cleaned up. I was so relaxed. After a thorough cleaning, I hopped out of the shower and began drying off. I slipped on my pair of briefs, followed by my socks. I then grabbed my sweatpants and slid into those as well.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked great. My six pack was glistening, and the way these sweatpants rested perfectly on my hips below my v, I knew I looked good.

“Id fuck me.” I said jokingly to myself with a chuckle.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom to go grab my t shirt. I was in such a relaxed mood, I had tunnel vision on my way to grab my shirt.

Suddenly, I was tackled onto my bed from behind.

“What the fuck!” I yelled.

“Shut up!” was the response I got.

I knew that voice! It was Zach!

“Zach? What are you doing?” I asked, trying to struggle against his grip.

Zach said nothing, and managed to wrestle me around on my bed until I was face down and facing normal up and down on the bed.

“Zach! Come on man! What are you doing?” I asked again. Still no response.

Zach managed to work my hands straight above me and then handcuff them around a metal bar on my headboard. My hands were effectively neutralized.

“Zach, I know its you, why wont you say anything?” I asked, again, this time receiving a response.

“I thought I told you to shut up!” Yelled Zach.

Zach then forced my head down and buried my head into my pillows! I began yelling into the pillows. It was slightly intelligible, but incredibly muffled.

I tried to yank at my handcuffed wrists. Zach then aggressively tore my sweatpants down around my ankles and off my body, revealing my skimpy briefs. He gave me a playful swat on my ass before removing those as well. I lifted my head from the pillows and turned my head as far back as I could to try to look at Zach.

“Help!” I yelled as loud as I could, wanting to apply the pressure to Zach. It clearly worked.

“Hel-mmmmph!” I said/moaned as Zach shoved his grey no show liner sock covered foot into my mouth.

“Put a sock in it.” He said angrilly. He then used his other socked foot’s toes to peel that sock off of his foot, and then used that socked foot to cram the sock into my mouth as he pulled his now naked foot out of my mouth. He repeated the process with his other socked foot so that he was now barefoot.

“Hmmmph!” I moaned into his sexy little socks that he had just creatively found a way to stuff into my mouth.

Zach hopped off the bed and opened my sock drawer. He pulled out a pair of my thin white polo ralph lauren socks and put them on. It was kinda hot watching him put on a pair of my socks.

I attempted to spit Zach’s socks out, but he wasnt having it. He quickly hopped onto the bed and grabbed one of my pillows. He pulled the pillow out of the pillow case as soon as I spit the socks out. He then forcefully shoved them back in and used the pillow case to cleave gag me with.

“There, that oughta shut you up!” He said playfully.

“Mmmph nmmm” i moaned.

“I hope those socks taste good, and I hope you dont mind me stealing a pair of yours.” He said as he showed them off by my face.

“Mmmph mmm” i moaned once again.

“Im glad you like the way your socks look on me.” He added gleefully before hopping off the bed and getting back to work.

He walked over to my closet, and grabbed something. I couldnt see what. He then came back to the bed and yanked my left socked foot down as far as itd go, so that it was pretty much to the footboard. He then slid what felt like one of my neck ties around my ankle and pulled the tie around the metal bar and knotted it off. He then repeated the same process with my right socked foot, and after he was done, he gave my foot a light tickle, triggering me to yelp into my gag and tug on my bonds. It was extremely strict tying and I had no leeway. I could only wiggle around.

“Oooh I forgot someone has ticklish feet.” He added.

He then proceeded to tickle my right foot some more.

“Mmm mmmm nnmmm mmmph!” I yelled and laughed into my gag, totally helpless.

“God you are so sexy. Your socked feet look so good when they are helpless.” Zach added.

He then grabbed something from atop my end table and hopped up onto the bed. He proceeded to undo my handcuffs.

I tried to fight his hands away. I knew it was a futile effort, but I still wanted to try to make it difficult on him.

“Stop struggling!” He demanded.

I did no such thing. I kept flailing my arms around until Zach managed to wrangle them both above my head and around the metal bar once more. Zach then used my 6’ charging cable to tie me hands together above my head and around the metal bar of my headboard.

“There. All done!” He taunted as he gave my bare ass a playful, yet stinging swat.

“Mmmph!” I moaned.

“So...I know you are wondering why I am here.” He said with a pause.

“Mmhmmph!” I moaned and nodded.

Zach began lightly tracing his fingertips up my sides and then down to my butt which he would then give a sensual, yet brief massage to before going back to running his fingers along my body.

“Well, Mark and I talked it over at the house while you were still tied up.” He added with another pause, continuing the same actions he was doing earlier.

“We agreed that since I was the only one to not get some alone time with you yet, that I could be the first to come take you in your home.” He said seductively.

“Mmm hmmm hmmmph?” I moaned.

“Thats right! So Mark is playing with Chris, and I get to play with you.” He said again very seductively.

“Mmmmph” i moaned passionately into my gag.

“I could have taken you earlier while you were napping on the couch. You looked so sexy, but I wanted to give you some time.” He added before continuing. “So I just hid im your closet with all your cleaning supplies until you got in your shower. Then I came in here and took my shot...and now you are ALL MINE!” He exclaimed.

This was so fucking hot. I passionately moaned into my gag as he reached under my hips and grabbed hold of my rock hard dick and began lightly stroking.

“Mmmmph!” I sexually moaned.

———————————

End of Chapter 6!

Jordan is Zach’s captive for the night in Chapter 7! We know where itll lead, but what else will happen to our dear submissive Jordan? Tune into Chapter 7 to find out! Please leave feedback! I love the feedback! Thank you all!

———————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Very nice! Love that Zach got his turn! Glad for some tickling!

Ooh, and also seeing Jordan with a little bit of dominance was pretty hot to see as well!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Very nice! Love that Zach got his turn! Glad for some tickling!

Ooh, and also seeing Jordan with a little bit of dominance was pretty hot to see as well!
More to come! And I really appreciate all the feedback you give!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Those last two chapters were extremely hot! Really glad we got to see Chris bound and gagged! I hope Jordan is able to take part in some tying eventually, but still loving him being on the receiving end of things!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Those last two chapters were extremely hot! Really glad we got to see Chris bound and gagged! I hope Jordan is able to take part in some tying eventually, but still loving him being on the receiving end of things!
Yes! Jordan loves to be tied up and dominated, but pretty soon hes going to develop wanting to tie them up as well!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] The last two chapters where really hot . I can't wait to read what you write in the next chapter .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks The last two chapters where really hot . I can't wait to read what you write in the next chapter .
Thank you! I look forward to continuing it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 7: Nighttime Fun
————————————————

This was so amazing. Zach had completely caught me off guard, snuck into my home and tied me to my bed, gagged me with his socks, and had put on a pair of mine. He had started to stroke my stiff member for a bit, delighted at the sounds it was making me give off. Soon enough though, he stopped.

“Hmmmp?” I asked.

There was no response. Zach hopped off the bed and moments later hopped back on up by my head. He had grabbed my plain white t shirt. He then proceeded to wind the shirt up so it was thinned out. He then wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes and blindfolding me.

“Mmm mmph!” I moaned into my gag. I tried thrashing around, but it was no use. I could only squirm a little bit, and now to top it off I was blindfolded.

“Now...what to do with you..” said Zach seductively as he ran his finger tips down my right side.

“Mmmph!” I moaned.

“Aww its okay. I am going to take extra special care of you.” He said, still caressing my body.

“Mmm mmmph!” I moaned into my sock gag again, and began struggling against my bonds.

“God, I love watching you struggle.” Zach added.

I continued moaning and struggling when I felt the weight on the bed shift. Zach was down by my right socked foot. I then felt Zach’s tongue trailing along the line of the cut of my sock on the inside of my foot by the arch. He then began licking and kissing all over my sock clad foot. I was moaning into my gag like crazy.

He then switched over to my left sock clad foot, and began repeating the process.

“I gotta say, these black liner socks look so great on your feet.” He said in between kisses and licks.

Zach then began to tickle the arch of my socked foot. I immediately yelped and began screaming with laughter into my gag. I tried tugging my foot free, but I had barely any give. Zach was relentless in his efforts.

“God, watching your slender ankles, and slim sexy socked feet struggle wearing these kinda socks is so hot!” He exclaimed, continuing to tickle my sock clad foot.

After continuing tickling and taunting for a while, Zach changed gears and began sensually massaging my foot.

“There, is that better ya crybaby?” He asked jokingly.

“Mmmmmmmph!” I moaned into my gag. The change of pace going from being tickled mercilessly to being massaged felt great.

Zach chuckled before I felt him slide off the bed. Then, there was a long silence. I couldnt hear him, I couldnt see anything, and I couldnt move. I was totally helpless. I tugged at my bonds, yep...nothing.

Off in the distance, I heard what sounded like a snapping sound. I then felt pressure on the bed once again. I felt Zach grab my hip and pull up as he stuffed some pillows under my groin, forcing my butt into the air. I knew what was coming next, or so I thought.

I felt Zach crawl over behind my bum. I figured he was about to fuck me, but he didnt. I felt a sharp whack on my butt. He swatted me good. I yelped into my gag. He repeated the process 3 more times before massaging my cheeks.

“Mmmm” i moaned.

I then felt something I did not expect. I felt Zach’s tongue enter me from behind. He wriggled his tongue all around, eating me out from behind. It felt amazing. I had never experienced anything like this in my life. Im pretty sure the people across the street would have heard my sexual groans if it werent for my mouth being packed full, gagging me.

After a few minutes of this, I felt Zach get up. He wasted no time and got to work by ramming his hard shaft directly into me, slowly and passionately. I still wasnt used to all of this. It was still painful, but I knew after a couple of minutes it would be insanely pleasurable.

“Mmm hmm mmmph!” I moaned into my gag with each one of Zach’s thrusts.

He started slow, sensual and passionate, and as I began to loosen up, he began to pick up the pace and ferocity in which he rammed into me. This was an intense sexual encounter. Zach began really giving it to me. It felt amazing. Each thrust, causing me to moan. His pace began to pick up more and more to where it was basically just one long moan escaping my gagged mouth.

After a few minutes, I blew my load all over my pillows, but Zach wasnt done. He kept pounding me for what felt like a very long time. His stamina was insane. After a few more minutes, I grew hard again and blew another load.

After what felt like hours of Zach talking dirty to me and fucking me like I was his little boy toy, he finally let out a monstrous moan with one final thrust. He clearly finished now.

He pulled out and laid down on the bed, his head resting on my left foot’s bound ankle. He panted, out of breath for a few moments before turning his head and kissing my bound foot. He then got off the bed, and things fell silent once more.

Zach came back into the room and I could tell he was cleaning up. I even felt him wipe off my backside. He wore a condom, but was still being courteous which I was glad for.

After a while, I felt Zach begin untying one, then my other socked foot, releasing them. He then came over and undid my blindfold. Zach then paused.

“I am going to untie your hands, but you are not done yet. If you fight me, I will spank you, is that understood?”

“Mmmph!” I said, kinda shocked, but I nodded in agreement.

“Good.” He replied as he untied my hands.

“Get off the bed and stand up.” He ordered.

I did as I was told. I slid off the bed completely nude, still gagged with Zach’s no show liner socks, and cleave gagged with one of my pillowcases.

Zach exited the room for a moment and came walking back in, a red, men’s g-string in hand, twirling it around on his finger.

“Put this on.” He demanded as he tossed the g string to me.

“Hmmph?” I groaned into my gag in a confused tone.

“I bought this just for you, so just do as you are told.” He said sternly.

I followed his order and slid the red g-string on. The hip strings actually hugged my hips perfectly, and I thought I looked great in it. Zach did too apparently. He came over and grabbed both of the neck ties he had previously used to bind my socked feet to the footboard.

Zach then aggressively grabbed my hands and slapped my wrists together before tightening the neck tie down around my wrists. He then used the excess part of the tie and wound that around my wrists as well, before knotting it off, effectively securing my wrists together in front of me.

Zach then stepped forward and planted a big kiss on my gagged lips, and scooted me to where my butt was touching my bed. I felt Zach press a hand onto my chest, and with a playful shove, I fell backwards onto the bed.

“Scoot back.” He demanded.

I wriggled and scooted back toward the middle of the bed. Zach grabbed my ankles right when they were at the edge of the bed, stopping me from scooting any further.

Zach then again, aggressively tightened the other neck tie around both of my ankles, snapping my socked feet together. He then again, used the excess neck tie to wrap around my ankles and knot off.

After my sock clad feet had once again been rendered helpless, Zach again gave a quick playful tickle on both of my feet, making me yelp with laughter into my gag.

Zach then hopped up onto the bed and spun me around so that I was resting my head on a pillow like normal. Zach then plopped down behind me, threw an arm around my upper body and I felt him thrust his cotton brief/thong covered hard cock to where it was nestled between my butt cheeks.

Zach gave me a quick kiss on the back of my neck and whispered, “Goodnight my little spoon.”

And with that, Zach snuggled the fuck out of me for the night, leaving me tied up while he did so. After a while, and a few instances of him groping my dick through the g string to tease me, we eventually fell asleep.

———————————

End of Chapter 7!

What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out and please leave feedback! Thank you all!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Always love when a muscle hunk gets the fuck snuggled out of him! ;) [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] can I put in an order for a tied up hunk in a red g-string to tickle, massage, and cuddle to my heart's content? Any of the Sock Boys will do... :twisted:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Always love when a muscle hunk gets the fuck snuggled out of him! ;) [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] can I put in an order for a tied up hunk in a red g-string to tickle, massage, and cuddle to my heart's content? Any of the Sock Boys will do... :twisted:
I'd also like to put in an order!!!

once again another great chapter! Zach was so sweet and attentive, and knew exactly what Jordan wanted and needed! looking forward to more from the Sock Boys!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Thanks guys! So glad you are still enjoying! You guys can kidnap a Sock Boy anytime you want! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 8: What now?
——————————————

I awoke the next morning, still tightly bound and gagged. I rolled over, and Zach wasnt there! I immediately began freaking out and tugging against my bonds with all my strength! I was stuck! How could he leave me like this?

I thrashed around on the bed and began screaming into my gag. Still nothing. After a few more moments of this, I accidentally rolled myself right off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. That hurt!

A few moments later I saw Zach come walking in, still donning his grey calvin klein cotton brief thong and my white polo ralph lauren socks.

I looked up at him angrilly and yelled into my gag. He laughed at my predicament.

“Relax.” He said, “I wanted to let you sleep, ive been cooking you breakfast.” He said as he walked over and knelt next to me. He untied the gag from around my mouth and I spit his previouslt worn heather grey no show liners out.

“Jesus man! You scared me! I thought you left me here!”

“Well, I did think about it.” He joked.

“Come on that’s not funny!” I replied.

Zach merely laughed at my response.

“Come on man! Can you untie me already?” I asked, slightly disgruntled.

“Sheesh. So demanding.” Taunted Zach as he stood up and placed his socked foot over my mouth so that it was basically placed over my mouth like a handgag, but with his sock clad foot.

“Hmmph!” I yelled into the gag.

“Now are you going to be nice, or am I going to have to gag you again?” Zach asked.

I yelled into his foot, but didnt nod my head yes.

“Fine, inhale the fumes then buddy.” He said jokingly as he used his socked foot to wiggle my head around.

“Mmmph mmm!” I moaned!

Zach then quit wiggling my head around with his foot, but kept it firmly planted over my mouth.

“You going to be nice and behave now?” He asked.

I nodded my head yes and grunted into his foot.

“Okay good.” He said as he removed his foot from my mouth.

I didnt say anything else as Zach bent down and untied my sock covered feet. He tossed the necktie up onto my bed, and then rolled me onto my stomach and untied my hands.

“Alright, lets go eat some breakfast.” He stated.

I got up to my feet and began stretching out as Zach began to walk away.

“I’ll meet you out there, just going to stretch out for a second.” I said.

I had no intentions on just eating breakfast, I wanted a taste of revenge. Zach said okay from the kitchen. I crept out of my bedroom and quietly opened my cleaning supplies closet. How Zach had missed the grey roll of duct tape, I will never know.

I then crept back into my room and grabbed a pair of my dirty compression shorts from the hamper. They were only used during a workout, so sweat was the only thing wicked in them, but it was perfect I thought. I then grabbed a neck tie from my bed.

I then crept out of my bedroom, the roll of duct tape in one hand, the necktie being held up by my wrist, and my used compression shorts in my other hand. I crept around the corner expecting to find Zach in the kitchen, but it was empty.

“The hell?” I asked myself, totally confused.

Just then I was tackled from behind and driven face first into the floor. Zach then wrenched my arm that held the duct tape roll and the neck tie around my wrist behind my back. He snatched the roll and tossed it aside on my right side.

“You didnt learn your lesson huh?” Asked Zach as he torqued my other arm behind my back.

“Let me go! Its your turn to be tied up!” I yelled.

“You gotta earn it!” Exclaimed Zach as he wound the neck tie around my wrists, again tightly binding them behind my back.

Zach snatched the compression shorts out of my hand and tossed them onto my dining room table. He then quickly got to work and grabbed the duct tape and wound it very tightly around my ankles.

“Come on man! This isnt fair!” I yelled.

“You shouldnt have taken so long. I got suspicious.” Zach replied.

“Ugggh!” I groaned as he hoisted me up and dragged me over to the dining room table.

“Dont give me any lip, you wont get breakfast then.” Thrwatened Zach.

He then sat me down on one of my chairs.

“Okay I give, can you untie me now?” I asked.

“Nope, you lost that privilege Jordan.” He responded.

He then walked into the kitchen and came back with some scrambled eggs and avocado spread on toast. Zach hurried up and ate his food.

“How am I supposed to eat while tied up?” I asked, struggling against my bonds.

“Dont worry, I will feed you.” Said Zach as he ate his last bite of breakfast and slid over and began feeding me like a baby.

“You know this is ridiculous right?” I asked.

“Yep, but you couldnt behave, so here we are.” He replied as he continued to feed me.

After I was finished eating he collected the plates and put them in the sink. Zach then came back over to the table.

“Okay, so now what?” I asked.

“Now, I am going to go get dressed. Good luck.” He responded.

“Good luck?” I asked taken aback as Zach left the room.

“Come on Zach this isnt funny.” I said as I began to furiously tug on my wrist restraints, and tried wiggling my bound feet to free them.

Apparently I struggled too hard as I rocked myself right out of my chair and was sent crashing once again to the floor. Moments later Zach returned with a grin. He had on a thin white hoodie, short black running shorts, my socks, and a pair of black Adidas slides.

“What? You fell again?” He asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah dude, untie me!” I replied.

“No chance.” He said.

I then saw Zach reach down and grab the roll of duct tape. He then slid out of his slides, and walked over to me. As I went to protest, he shoved his sock covered foot into my mouth.

“Co-mmmph mmm mmmph!” I moaned.

“No, you have been a bad boy this morning Jordan. Suck.” He demanded.

“Mmm hmmmph!” I yelled into his footgag as I did what I was told.

Zach stood there with his hands on his hips, admiring the sight. I did have to admit this was kinda hot with him towering over me wearing my pair of socks and doing this to me. Zach kept his socked foot in my mouth for a while before finally pulling it out.

“Alright, are you done now?” I asked.

He responded by saying nope as he lifted me up and sat me back on my dining room chair. Zach then grabbed my compression shorts from the table and roughly shoved them into my mouth before winding the roll of duct tape around my head about 6 times, locking them in there. They tasted so salty and gross as I began chewing on them, moaning and yelling into my gag.

Zach left the room for a moment which drove me insane. He came walking back into the dining room and placed a pair of scissors onto the table.

“I am going to undo the first knot around your wrists, the rest is on you.” He said with a smirks as he pinched my nipple and planted a big kiss on my gagged lips.

“Mmm hmm hmmmph!” I yelled into my gag.

“So cute.” Responded Zach with a chuckle as he loosened the bonds around my wrists a little.

And with that Zach left and shut my apartment door behind him. I then struggled like crazy to free my hands. It was still a little tight. Finally after a few minutes I managed to wrangle my hands free, and then grabbed the scissors and cut my ankles free. After some effort, I managed to ungag myself.

“This isnt over.” I whispered to myself, determined to get my revenge.

I then went over and sat on my sofa and began plotting my revenge. It was my turn to take control.

————————————

End of Chapter 8!

Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, I love how Jordan's attempt at a reversal was thwarted! Unexpected but highly appreciated by this loyal reader. I do like the growing hunger in Jordan to be on the other side of the ropes!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

love love love a scene where a hunky guy is fed while tied up! Anther great tie up! I loved Jordan's attempt at revenge and now his desire is even stronger! Zach and the other Sock Boys better watch out!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago You guys can kidnap a Sock Boy anytime you want! :twisted:
Hee hee :twisted: Thanks for the permission!

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Glad you both enjoyed [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic