The Sock Boys Saga Continues- NEW CHAPTER - 4/19 (MATURE CONTENT) (MMM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Sock Boys Saga Continues- NEW CHAPTER - 4/19 (MATURE CONTENT) (MMM/M)

Post by ShortSocks »

(For people new to the series, be sure to check out my debut series called Taken at the Gym)

(This will once again be told in first person through Jordan’s POV)

Chapter 1: Kidnapping Jordan
———————

My first day becoming a captive of The Sock Boys was a huge success. The following morning there were no tie ups, we all hung out, discussed the previous days events, and said we couldnt wait to do it all over again. I even got to hear the juicy story of Zach being captured by Chris at the end of the night.

A couple of weeks had gone by. Things had gone back to what normal was prior to that amazing weekend. It was work work work and no play. I was still meeting Mark, Zach, and Chris at the gym pretty much every day. The teasing, taunting, flirtatious behavior was a constant.

Each and every time we worked out together I asked when they would have me over to try to take me captive again, and they just kept saying “soon”. Even with my bold and overtly aggressive attempts at teasing them with my socked feet at the gym, they still re-iterated theyd have me back over soon. I felt like I was being punished for some reason.

Another week had gone by, and still nothing. No invites over, but everything aside from that at the gym still felt normal with them. I was confused.

Over the last few months, I began growing tired of running on the treadmill at the gym. I still went there to work out with the guys on an almost daily basis. I had found a nearby park with the perfect trail for jogging. It was secluded, and I always got up early in the morning to go get a jog in.

As another week passes by, I began to give up hope on being invited back over to Mark’s place. I had been jogging this new trail for a couple weeks now, and I could really feel the difference in my cardio training and how much my endurance had gone up.

It was now a Saturday morning. My alarm had gone off at 6 AM so I could get to the park and get my jog in before the park was flooded with people. I had pre selected my clothes the night before to ensure I was able to get up and go pretty quickly.

I tossed on a white Nike t shirt with a big black Nike logo running across the middle of it. I then pulled on my 3/4 length white Nike compression pants that had little black Nike logos at the calves. They sort of looked like capris for men, but they were comfy, and I thought I looked great in them.

I then stepped into a pair of black Nike basketball shorts that came down about knee length and had a big white Nike logo going down the left side of it. I finished my ensemble off with a pair of fresh white no show liner socks. I stared down at my socked feet.

“Oh the memories.” I muttered to myself before slipping my grey Nike running shoes with big black Nike logos on the sides and heading out of the house.

As I drove off to the trail, I felt a twinge of sadness. Life was good, I had a great job making great money. I was in the best shape of my life, but the weekend I had a month ago was one of the greatest and most exhilarating experiences of my life. Not getting to have that feeling again of being that desired has left a sort of void within me craving it, only to be turned away.

I hoped a nice jog through the park would help burn this feeling out of me. I pull into the parking lot of the park and see it is empty.

“Well at least we are off to a good start.” I said to myself as I pop out of my car ready to go.

It was a sunny, yet slightly chilly morning for Texas this morning. The grass was wet with mildew, and there was a pretty dense fog over the park. Luckily the trail I am jogging on is a dirt trail. I dont need to worry about running through the wet grass. I popped in a set of wireless ear buds and cranked my music up as I stretched.

I began my jog, quite motivated. The cool air and dense fog gave the trail an eerie, but very relaxing atmosphere to run in. As I headed down to the trail entrance to start my run, a car had pulled in, but I was too busy to notice as I took off down the trail.

The trail was basically one big oval that led right back to the entrance. The trail was 2.25 Miles long to run. It was a beautiful trail to run on. There was a pretty big pond you got to run by, but today was covered by the fog.

As I was getting towards the tail end of running my lap, I saw a man wearing a dark grey hoodie, shorter mid thigh length running shorts and running shoes. The person was running with their hood up and their hear staring straight down at the trail. The only way I knew it was a guy was because their frame.

“I hate when people jog the opposite direction than they are supposed to.” I thought to myself. A short bit later, we passed each other. I was getting close to the end of the trail as I could see the trail opening coming not far ahead.

Unbeknownst to me, the person that I had just passed that was going the wrong way, had turned around and started to jog behind me.

I had finally made my way to the end of the trail, out of breath. I stood for a second, hands on my hips to catch my breath. I noticed a second car parked next to mine. It was a pretty nice car. It must belong to the other jogger I crossed paths with.

I began trying to stretch out for a minute, placing my feet together and touching my toes. When I came back up, a black bag had been thrust over top of my head. Before I could even react, I felt a draw string for it tighten around my neck.

I yelled “What the fuck!” As loud as I could. I tried to reach up to grab the mask off of my head, but before I could I felt the person behind me wrench my left arm behind my back and slap a handcuff on my wrist.

“Who are you? What are you doing?” I yelled and received no response as my right arm followed suit. My hands were now cuffed behind my back. The person that cuffed me then clamped a hand over my mouth and wrapped an arm around my hip as they powerfully dragged me reluctantly to their car.

In the back of my mind, I had hoped it wad Zach, Chris or Mark, but they had no clue about me coming here to jog, and they did this sort of stuff together. I was really worried!

I felt my captor take their hand off of my mouth, which enabled me to yell “Help!” And I did as loud as I could. I heard a beeping noise and then what sounded like a trunk being popped open.

The man still had one arm around my hip. I felt him reach into his trunk for something.

“HEL-MMMMPH!” I screamed as I suddenly felt a ball forced into my open mouth. I then felt it being pulled tight, and buckled behind the back of my head over top of my mask.

My senses were all jacked up. I wasnt able to see due to this bag over my head, my earbuds were still loudly playing music, and I was gagged, with my hands cuffed behind my back.

I felt the man pick me up and toss me into the trunk. I struggled around a bit and yelled into my gag. Suddenly, I felt duct tape being wrapped around my ankles several times before being ripped from the roll and plastered around my ankles.

I then felt the car trunk lid slam shut and moments later we were driving off.

I had no clue what was going on. I was afraid. I was bound, gagged, and kidnapped by an unknown assailant and I had no clue what their intentions were.

———————————

End of Chapter 1!

———————————

Were the Sock Boys responsible for abducting Jordan? What is going to happen? Stay tuned for Chapter 2 to find out! Please leave feedback!
Last edited by ShortSocks 2 years ago, edited 17 times in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, how exciting! I do hope it was one of the Sock Boys, considering this is probably something they'd do... although there is somewhat of a doubt in my mind that they'd do so without at least a playful indication of their involvement. However, I'm afraid the sexy thoughts of Jordan dressed as he is, cuffed, hooded, and ball gagged have driven any further speculation from my head.

Amazing start, ShortSocks!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Oooh, how exciting! I do hope it was one of the Sock Boys, considering this is probably something they'd do... although there is somewhat of a doubt in my mind that they'd do so without at least a playful indication of their involvement. However, I'm afraid the sexy thoughts of Jordan dressed as he is, cuffed, hooded, and ball gagged have driven any further speculation from my head.

Amazing start, ShortSocks!
Thank you so much! I am glad you are liking it so far and glad you think the outfit choice is sexy! His captor likely agrees!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I didn't expect another tale so soon! I love the start and the mysterious circumstances Jordan finds himself in!
I hope it's at least one of the sock boys that has taken poor Jordan. But it does beg the question, where are the others? and If its not the sock boys doing, where are they? will they be/have they been captured too?

Can't wait to read more!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago I didn't expect another tale so soon! I love the start and the mysterious circumstances Jordan finds himself in!
I hope it's at least one of the sock boys that has taken poor Jordan. But it does beg the question, where are the others? and If its not the sock boys doing, where are they? will they be/have they been captured too?

Can't wait to read more!
Honestly, just really vibing with this series altogether, and the writing is just flowing out! Definitely stay tuned!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see more of your work, from the same verse, too!

I can't blame Jordon's kidnappers, he was practically asking to be kidnapped in that ensemble. :D The other jogger behind him must have witnessed the whole thing, though. Maybe he'll join our hero in his trip in the trunk?
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 2: What is going on?
———————

I continued to lay in some random assailant’s car trunk, bound hand and foot, hooded and gagged. My phone in my pocket still blaring my playlist loudly into my ears.

I have no clue how long I have been in the car at this point. We finally came to a stop. After a few moments I heard the trunk pop open.

“Hehhmmmph! Mmm fmmmph!” I yelled into my gag.

The person ignored my pleas and reached into my pocket where my keys were and pulled them out.

I yelled into my gag again as he closed the car trunk lid once more. I rolled around in the car trunk and began kicking my feet on the side panels of the car as had as I could, screaming into my gag as loud as I could hoping someone would hear me wherever we were.

After repeating this process for what felt like ages, and nobody coming, I figured I was either not around people, or I was but it was still too early in the morning for anyone to hear me and come to my rescue!

Finally, I felt the car moving again. We drove around for a while before coming to another stop. A few moments later the trunk popped open.

“LMMM MEMMM GMMMPH!” I yelled into my gag thrashing around before being scooped up like a baby and carried out of the trunk, still screaming into my gag.

I was carried for a short while before being tossed onto a carpeted floor where I immediately began thrashing around and yelling into my gag. The person placed a hand on my hip, and used the other to grab hold of my member and begin groping it. I let out a sexual groan into my gag, which humiliated me a bit.

The person then released their grip of me, allowing me to roll around some more on the floor. Pretty soon after, I felt something being wrapped between my handcuffed wrists and pulled down between my taped up ankles. I felt a sharp yank, pulling my feet up into a hogtied position before it was cinched off and I was stuck.

I yelled into my gag as I rocked back and forth, but with my ear buds still playing music, my senses were still pretty much gone. After a few minutes (I could tell based off the length of a song playing), I stopped bothering to struggle.

Clearly whoever brought me here just left me hogtied and gagged still in my workout clothes and shoes.

————————

I began to lose track of time. I lost track of how many songs I had listened to since being left here in this hogtie. I figured it was somewhere around an hour, when suddenly I felt whatever was attaching my ankles to my wrists loosened. My feet fell to the floor in a heap.

I tried thrashing around as much as I could. My legs were pretty tired though from the long jog immediately followed by being tied up. I felt someone yank me up by an arm pit so I was standing. The person then dragged me over and leaned me against the wall. I felt them unbuckle my gag, as the ball fell out of my mouth.

“Who are you! What do you want?!” I began asking, before realizing I couldnt even hear them if they did respond.

I felt the drawstring around my neck being loosened. The person then began to roll up the bag surrounding my face before resting it about nose height. They then reached in my pocket and dug out my phone. They must have clicked the power button and paused my playlist because the music stopped playing.

I repeated my same line of questioning as I felt the ear buds being taken out of my ears. There was no answer to my question though, other than a strong hand clamping down over my mouth and shoving my head to the side as my captor began licking, kissing and sucking on my neck, eliciting more sensual groans from me.

They then stopped, and whispered into my ear, “You really should be careful jogging a secluded trail like that all by yourself dressed like this, you never know who may be watching, and decide to take you for themselves.”

“Mmmm hmmm mmmmph!” I yelled into the handgag as my captor began repeatedly kissing and sucking on my neck again and groping my member downstairs, creating a bit of arousal for me shockingly.

I didnt know who this was or what was happening. What they whispered to me caught me by surprise. It was hot to hear, but also struck a little fear in me. What was going to happen to me?

—————————

End of Chapter 2

—————————
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Nice to see more of your work, from the same verse, too!

I can't blame Jordon's kidnappers, he was practically asking to be kidnapped in that ensemble. :D The other jogger behind him must have witnessed the whole thing, though. Maybe he'll join our hero in his trip in the trunk?
Yes! Glad you are enjoying! I love that everyone is enjoying the sporty look!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Interesting! Perhaps a new or previously unseen member of the Sock Boys giving Jordan an initiation? Or something more... sinister? Can't wait to see. (Oof, I'd love to get my hands on Jordan too, mystery captor; can't blame you.)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Interesting! Perhaps a new or previously unseen member of the Sock Boys giving Jordan an initiation? Or something more... sinister? Can't wait to see. (Oof, I'd love to get my hands on Jordan too, mystery captor; can't blame you.)
Jordan seems to be a hot commodity! Thank you! Lol we wont be straying off the path of the Sock Boys, at least not yet anyhow!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I am really liking this story a lot
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks I am really liking this story a lot
Thank you so much!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The suspense is killing me! Jordan didn't seem to recognize the voice, so it doesn't seem like its Mark, Zach, or Chris. So again I am left wondering, who has taken our poor Jordan?
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago Jordan seems to be a hot commodity! Thank you! Lol we wont be straying off the path of the Sock Boys, at least not yet anyhow!
If we get to claim any of the sock gang, I'd def love to get my hands on Mark! (or maybe he could get his hands on me :D )
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago The suspense is killing me! Jordan didn't seem to recognize the voice, so it doesn't seem like its Mark, Zach, or Chris. So again I am left wondering, who has taken our poor Jordan?
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago Jordan seems to be a hot commodity! Thank you! Lol we wont be straying off the path of the Sock Boys, at least not yet anyhow!
If we get to claim any of the sock gang, I'd def love to get my hands on Mark! (or maybe he could get his hands on me :D )
Jordan had in his ear buds for most of the time! It will be revealed in Chapter 3 though!

And yeah, being tied up by someone with a personality type like Mark would be awesome!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 3: And So It Begins
—————————————————

My captor continued to have their way with me with their free hand, groping me and fondling me and caressing me all over, their other hand clamped over my mouth. Finally, they released their grip of my mouth and stopped groping me.

I then felt my captor slip their hands behind me, grab both hands onto my butt cheeks and rubbed them.

“Can you please just tell me who you are and what is going on?” I asked, worried.

“Shhhh.” The person answered, placing a hushing finger onto my lips.

I was so confused, but I kept quiet, afraid of what may happen if I didnt listen. I then felt my captor continue to grope my ass, before sliding their hand inside my black basketball shorts and begin groping and stroking my member over my compression pants. I let out a soft moan.

“Please just tell me who you are.” I said again.

The person pulled their hand out of my shorts, but this time, they lifted the bag the rest of the way off of my head.

It was Zach! Im pretty sure my eyes bulged out of my head as my mouth dropped. I was speechless. The setting looked different. This wasnt Mark’s house.

“Hey buddy.” Said Zach with a grin.

“Z-Zach, what are you doing?” I asked, confused.

“Kidnapping you of course!” He replied with a chuckle.

“But why?” I asked, still confused.

Im not going to lie, I felt a huge sense of relief knowing my captor was Zach and not some stranger, but I was still confused. Zach paused for a minute before speaking.

“Listen, this has been in planning and in the works since your first time with us.” Zach said.

“But where are Mark and Chris?” I asked inquisitively.

“Mark asked me to abduct you and have some fun with you for a bit. They are still getting things ready to go.” Zach replied.

It took a moment for me to register everything. I had only just realized that Zach was wearing the hoodie and the mid thigh length shorts and running shoes that I saw the person on the running trail wearing.

“Getting things ready? Hey wait a second, were you the other jogger I saw at the park?” I asked.

Zach merely grinned at me before responding, “Yeah that was me.” He said with a laugh.

“W-well how did you know where I was? And how did you know I was going to be there?” I asked, super confused once more.

“Like I said Jordan, we have been planning this since the last time we had you over. We have been watching and studying you.” Zach replied.

“But why? I have been asking to come over almost every time I have seen you guys to continue our fun.” I asked again.

“Well, we loved seeing you practically beg for it to be honest, it was really hot to all of us. But we wanted to surprise you.” Answered Zach.

“Soooo what now?” I asked.

“So I think you have asked enough questions. We will explain more when I get you over to Mark’s.” Zach replied.

I started to ask another question, but was promptly met with Zach, hand clamping over my mouth as he reached down and grabbed the ball gag and shoved it in my mouth once again before buckling it behind my head again. Zach then hoisted me up over his shoulder and carried me back through his home, me grunting and groaning into my ball gag as he did so.

We finally reached his car, and he set me down so I was standing next to his car in the garage. He popped open the trunk and grabbed me. I didnt want to go back into the trunk, so I screamed into my ballgag hoping he wouldnt toss me in. Zach proceeded to anyways before slamming the trunk door closed once more.

——————————

We were driving again. I was laying in the trunk, still bound and gagged. At least I no longer had the bag over my head, and at least it wasnt a hot day today.

After a while, I felt us come to a stop. I heard Zach get out of his car and shut the door. I was expecting him to come let me out, but he did not. I got a little angry. I wanted out of this car. I tried screaming into my ball gag, but it was no use.

So there I laid, waiting for Zach to come back and get me out of this trunk. It felt like forever, when I heard Zach hop back into the car and we began to drive off.

“What the hell is going on?” I thought to myself.

————————

After a short while, I felt the car come to a stop again. I heard Zach get out of the car as the trunk popped open.

“Gemmmph mmm mmmommph hhmmmph!” I yelled into my ball gag, translating into “Get me out of here.”

Zach merely grinned at me as he unbuckled my ball gag.

“Dude get me out of here! Its so cramped in here!”

“Dont worry, I am getting you out now you big cry baby.” He retorted.

“Cry ba-mmmmph!” I yelled as Zach crammed a jockstrap into my mouth. He then grabbed the roll of duct tape from his trunk, and plastered a couple strips over my lips, trapping the jockstrap inside.

I could tell it had been used, it had a salty flavor. I groaned loudly into my gag and glared at Zach. Apparently my death stare did me no good as Zach just laughed and slammed the lycra bag back overtop of my head and pulled the drawstring tight around my neck.

“I hope that jockstrap tastes good, I worked out in it all week.”

“Mmm hmmm mmmph!” I groaned.

“I think you said it tastes great! Im glad you like it!” Zach teased.

And with that, I felt him hoist me up over his shoulder and begin carrying me once more.

“You know, I really wanted to be selfish and keep you all to myself today since I was the one who went through the hassle of capturing you, but no worries, my time to have you to myself will come!” He said gleefully.

What did he mean by that? I wasnt sure exactly, but I was just relieved to be out of the trunk, and relieved to be in my friend’s clutches and not some stranger.

I finally felt myself get dropped onto something soft. It felt like a couch. I mmmph’d into my gag as I landed. I then heard a couple of familiar voices.

“Damn! Nice job Zach!” Exclaimed Chris.

“Thanks Chris!” Zach replied.

“Mmm he looks so good!” Chris responded.

“Yes he does! Where are your manners Zach? No shoes on the furniture.” Said Mark as I felt my shoes being pulled off, revealing my sexy and slightly sweaty white no show liner socks.

“My bad Mark.” Replied Zach with a chuckle before continuing, “I just figured you would want to be the one to pull his shoes off and get the first peak and crack at his socked feet.”

And with that I felt a pair of hands grab onto my slightly sweaty socked feet. I could hear Mark take a whiff of them before giving the ball of my socked foot a kiss.

“That was very thoughtful of you Zach, thank you.” Said Mark with a chuckle as he began massaging my socked feet.

“Mmmm mmm mmmph!” I moaned with pleasure into my gag from the foot massage.

I then felt the bag loosened and taken off of my face. I looked around and saw all of the guys. Mark was down by my socked feet giving them a loving rub still. He was already stripped down to a pair of very skimpy, red briefs with a thick black waistabd. As Mark stood up to face Zach I noticed they were almost like a hybrid brief thong. They didnt cover much of his ass and looked great on him. I looked down his long muscular legs and saw he had on thin black liner no show socks.

Zach began to strip down out of his hoodie, revealing his long six pack. He then took off his shorts to reveal heather grey briefs with a thick white band that were a hybrid thong type cut like Mark’s. He was wearing matching thicker, but still very cute heather grey no show liner socks.

I then glanced up at Chris who was by my head. In typical Chris fashion he was wearing vibrant colors. He had on a bright orange regular low cut skimpy brief with an orange waistband and when I glanced down, saw he was wearing thin royal blue colored no show liner socks. “Man they all look great.” I thought strangely to myself.

“You like what you see?” Asked Chris who clearly saw me eyeing everyone up.

“Mmm hmm” i moaned into my gag, nodding my head.

“Good.” They all replied before I saw Mark heading over to my feet with a pair of scissors. He cut free my ankles from the tight duct tape and tossed it aside. I began trying to stretch my ankles by wiggling them around. I think that wound up teasing Mark as my feet were twirling around.

Before I knew what hit me, Mark aggressively grabbed hold of my basketball shorts and ripped them down off my hips and off my body as he also tossed those aside, leaving my exposed skin tight white 3/4 length compression pants for all to see.

Mark then began running his hands down around my hips and to my inner thighs, giving me a slight massage as I moaned into my gag.

“God you are so sexy.” Said Mark as he stopped caressing me.

Mark looked up and caught a bundle of black rope that Chris has tossed him. Mark immediately got busy winding the rope around and through my ankles before tightly knotting it off, snapping my socked feet together.

“I know you are probably confused.” Said Mark with a slight pause before continuing, “We wanted to bring a little bit of spice to things, which is why we asked Zach to kidnap you today.”

Mark paused again as I mmmph’d into my gag. Mark places my bound socked feet on his lap as he began giving me another sensual massage.

“We did a lot of studying to make this happen today and completely catch you off guard.” Said Mark with a slight pause.

During the pause, Chris and Zach sat me straight up, my feet still on Mark’s lap. They undid my handcuffs and ordered me to stay still so I did. They then lifted my t shirt off of me, each of them then running a hand up my abs.

I then felt Chris wrench my arms back behind my back, before cinching them together with his fancy rope work. As soon as he finished, Zach placed a hand on my chest and gave me a shove so that I was laying back flat on the couch again. I had now began to grow fully erect.

“After Zach captured you, he took the liberty of taking your keys. I am sure you are curious as to why.” Added Mark.

“Mmm mmmph!” I grunted into my gag. This foot massage felt so amazing.

“Well, we took the liberty of creating copies of your apartment keys. So now, you will never know when one or all of us will strike.” He added with a pause.

I grunted and moaned loudly into my gag, but in all honesty, I thought that was such a hot thing for them to do. My butterflies were fluttering around like crazy with excitement.

“Could be on your way home from work. We could be there when you wake up in the morning. We could come in while you sleep. We can come in anytime and take you and do as we please whenever we want.” Said Mark.

“Hmm mmmph mmmph!” I moaned into my gag, as I began to slowly and passionately struggle against the ropes tying me.

“But for now, you are ours for the day today. We are going to have a lot of fun!” Said Mark with a grin.

“Mmm hmm gmmmph!” I moaned into my gag as he began massaging my cute socked feet once more.

“I wonder what they have planned for today?” I thought to myself as I continued moaning into my gag.

I saw Zach and Chris hunch forward. Here we go again!

——————————

End of Chapter 3!

——————————

What is next for Jordan? Stay tuned!

Please leave feedback! Thank you all!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Great story!
Thank you! Im glad you are enjoying!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I really love this story . This chapter was so hot .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yaaaaay! Nice to see the Sock Boys all together again! And looking so yummy, of course! All these handsome hunks in their skimpy clothes makes me want to capture some! :lol: It's adorable how excited Jordan feels over the Sock Boys having such access.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

another great chapter! The Sock Boys are so devious and sexy! Like Jordan, I want to know what they have planned! Fantastic work!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Thank you all! I am glad everyone is enjoying still!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Once again, Sock Boys have great taste in underwear. Love how forceful they are with Jordan and how much he enjoys it.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Once again, Sock Boys have great taste in underwear. Love how forceful they are with Jordan and how much he enjoys it.
I am glad you are still enjoying! Thank you for letting me know! And yes, feeling someone desire him that much has made Jordan very much enjoy it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 4: How do you like this?
————————————————————

I was laying on the couch in Mark’s living room, bound and gagged wearing only my 3/4 length white compression pants and thin little white no show socks.

My socked feet were propped up on Mark’s lap, receiving a fantastic foot massage. Zach was down by my mid section, kissing, licking and sucking all over my abs and groin area, occasionally gripping hold of my stiff member and playing with it.

Chris decided to straddle my face, and began dry humping my face in his briefs, his junk rubbing all over my face. I was in sensory overload once again. After a while, they all took turns at each other’s station I guess id refer to it as, each taking turns at different parts of my body and repeating the actions. I was so horny, this was torture.

Finally after a while, I was hoisted up by Zach and Mark. They dragged me over to a wooden chair before sitting me down on it. Chris came over and wrapped rope around my chest, pinning my back to the chair.

“Whmhmph dmmph!” I yelled into my gag which translated to “what are you doing?”

“Dont you worry, we are going to give you a little show!” said Mark with a wink as Zach on my other side gave my ear a quick nibble.

“Mmm qmmmph shmmph?” I questioned into my gag.

They just ignored my cute gag talk. Chris started playing some stripper type music through his phone.

As the music began playing, Zach came up and apparently had first dibs. He sat on my lap facing me, grinding his hips into mine seductively. He then spun around and began grinding his ass into my already raging hard on.

As this was happening, Chris had taken a towel from the kitchen and wrapped it around my throat and lightly tugged it, which caused a light but pleasurable choking sensation, and kept Chris in control of me being able to move my head around.

Mark was just standing idly by, clearly enjoying the show with his arms folded and grinning from ear to ear.

Zach hopped off my lap and then began gyrating his hips and his erect package in his thong briefs right in front of my face. He then split his legs out wider as he spun around, and smashed his ass cheeks right onto my face as he began to basically twerk right on my face.

“Mmm mmmph!” I moaned into my gag and his ass as he continued to shake it.

Zach then spun back around and grabbed me by the back of my head and pull it towards his groin. Chris didnt let up pressure from the towel, so it began choking me a little harder as my face was forced into Zach’s junk.

Zach then spun around and laid on the floor, and threw hisnsocked feet which had very cute and very soft thicker heather grey no show liners onto my chest and began rubbing them all over my upper body before sliding them down onto my groin and giving a rub on my stiff member.

After a few moments of this, Zach got up and spun away. The towel was relinquished from my throat and the music was shut off.

“Bravo Zach! That was quite the show!” Said Mark with a grin.

“Mmmm mmmph!” I moaned into my gag nodding in agreement.

I felt the ropes that were holding me to the chair begin to loosen. Mark then stood in front of me and ripped the strip of tape off my mouth before yanking out Zach’s old jockstrap.

I figured maybe this meant I would finally be untied. I was wrong. After the rope holding me to the chair was released, Mark then scooped me up and carried me back over to the sofa, my hands still roped behind my back and my socked feet still roped together at the ankles.

“Hey! What gives? Im not being untied yet?” I asked curiously.

“Nope, you just look so good, we want to play just a little while longer.” Replied Mark as he tossed me down onto the sofa.

“Play how?” I asked playfully.

“Well, I think its time you have a taste of our socked feet.” Added Mark as he plopped down on the couch and threw his sock covered foot over my lips. He was wearing a pair of thin black no show liners. They looked like they may be the same Polo Ralph Lauren ones that I wear because of how cute and sleek they make feet look.

Mark then began rubbing his socked foot all around my face.

“Take it in, I want you to inhale the fumes and then guve my socked foot a good time.” Said Mark, as he dug his sock covered toes into my mouth, and held it in, gagging me with his foot.

“Hmm mmmm!” I moaned into his foot. The socks were only slightly dirty which I was thankful for, but they definitely still had a salty flavor.

I tried to sit up, but Mark then thrust me back down with his socked foot he had shoved into my mouth. He began wiggling his sock covered toes around in my mouth.

“Yeah, get my socks nice and clean.” Demanded Mark as I sucked on his socked toes.

“Mmmph mmm” i moaned.

Chris then came around my upper body and plopped down behind my head. Mark removed his socked foot while Chris held me in an upright seated position, occasionally caressing my body or kissing my neck.

“Come on guys, I think I need a break.” I said.

Mark just smiled and said “We will tell you when it is break time.” As he thrust his other socked foot up to my face before cramming his socked foot into my mouth as far as itd go.

“Now focus on finishing your job.” Said Mark.

I moaned into my gag as I began to suck on his socked foot. In the meantime, Chris did a reach around and began stroking my hard cock while I was in the seated position. This was too much!

“Mmmm mmmm mmmph!” I continued to moan into Mark’s foot as Chris continued to rub.

I have no clue where Zach had gone, but he was nowhere to be found.

After a few more minutes of this very pleasurable torture, Mark yanked his foot out and stood up. Chris laid me flat down on the couch.

“I am going to go start getting lunch prepared. Have yourself some fun Chris, but untie him shortly so we can all eat.” Said Mark.

Chris looked at Mark with a grin and then back down at me.

“Come on, just untie me Chris, ive been tied up all day!” I pleaded.

“Soon my pet, soon.” He said as he caressed my cheek.

“Come on ma-mmmmph!” I groaned as Chris straddled by face in his bright orange briefs.

Chris then gyrated his hips on my face before lifting his ass up allowing me to breath for a second. Once he saw my mouth open, he plopped back down forcing his brief covered balls into my mouth.

“Hmm mmmmph!” I groaned. This was the first time i had anything like this in my mouth. I wasnt quite sure how I felt about it.

“Oh yeah, keep moaning, that feels great!” He exclaimed.

I couldnt even help it, “mmmph hmmmph!” I continued to moan.

After a while, Chris hopped off of me, and yanked me up. He dragged me over and shoved me back first up against the wall as he assaulted my mouth with his tongue and began dry humping me.

“Hmmph!” I moaned in surprise.

Chris then pulled his mouth away, and clamped a hand over my mouth as he began licking and sucking on my nipple. It felt great.

“Mmm mmmph gmmph!” I moaned into his hand, causing him to lick and suck harder on it, driving me absolutely mad.

After a while of this action, Chris stopped, and dragged me back over toward the couch. He then shoved me over the sofa’s arm rest so that I crashed onto the sofa face first, my feet straight in the air.

“Be quiet or I will tickle you.” He said as he grabbed hold of my socked feet and began to kiss, lick and suck all around them, eliciting some sexual moans from me as I tried not to speak.

After a few minutes of this, Chris came around and pulled me forward onto the couch so that I was laying flat across the sofa face down. He shoved my face harshly into the pillow and told me to keep quiet. He then straddled my butt and began to dry hump me.

“You had better be ready for a lot of this both today and in the future, because its coming.” He said as I could feel his erect cock sliding between my butt cheeks. He leaned forward and grabbed a fist full of my hair.

“Is that understood?” Asked Chris.

“Yes sir!” I replied.

“Good!” he said as he hopped off of me and untied my hands and feet.

“Now lets go eat.” Said Chris.

And with that we walked into the kitchen where Mark and Zach were. Zach had a vibrator butt plug, a bottle of lube, and a very thin, short coil of rope on the island. He saw me look at it.

“Oh dont worry, this is for after lunch when we do our next installment of Cat and Mouse.” He said with a grin.

“Oh okay.” I said with a chuckle, shaking my head. “Im just glad to be untied for a bit” i added.

“Yeah, a very short bit.” Replied Zach.

And after that was said, conversation returned to our normal type of discussions, Mark whipped up a great lunch and we all enjoyed it. We all sat around and talked for a while after lunch too, all of us laying around in our undies and socks. I went to go to the bathroom, and when I came back they were all standing up grinning at me.

“Are you ready for some more cat and mouse?” Asked Mark.

I stood there, a little caught off guard but also excited.

————————————

End of Chapter 4

————————————

Stay tuned for the next installment of Cat and Mouse in Chapter 5!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The Sock Boys are all so sexy! I love the fun they have with each other - and it looks like this game of Cat and Mouse will be having some higher stakes...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic