Helping Me Speak, By Gagging Me (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Helping Me Speak, By Gagging Me (M/M)

Post by TayDay95 »

This story is a sequel to Helping Me See, By Blindfolding Me (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12701

Spoilers ahead for that story in case you want to read it first 🙂 hope you enjoy and please share any feedback you like!

Oh, and I figured I’d finally show you what our boys actually look like haha.

Here’s Jack O’Reilly:

And his beloved master, Ryan Caruso:

Six months ago, my life changed forever. There I’d been, a humble personal trainer in the sprawling country town/city of Alice Springs in Central Australia. I was keeping my head down, trying to build my business, and not incur the wrath of the locals when they found out a bi man was helping them lose weight and keep fit.

But then, my friend Rob had invited me to his mates 26th birthday party at his mates house.

That single night, six months ago today, was the night I met my handsome hunk, my beautiful bondage boi, my Jack. Our first encounter was almost like a foretelling of just what our relationship would be like. I hadn’t known about this, but Rob and the rest of Jack’s friends had planned an innocent prank where they would tie Jack to a chair with duct tape, make him down a few beers, and have some girls they knew grind and dance against him.

I hadn’t really wanted to get involved at the time, mind you if I’d seen Jack earlier that night, I would have been the first one to get the tape ripping off the rolls. Alice was a very traditional sort of place, where things like bisexuality and bondage aren’t exactly commonplace, so I wanted to keep my distance in case I got involved and ended up giving myself away...

Only then, I saw my handsome Jack for the first time, and as fate would have it, he was bound almost head-to-toe in excessive amounts of duct tape, and also heavily gagged with a rag or something like that stuffed in his between his teeth, and so many shiny bands of tape wrapped around his mouth... just how I like my bois.

I remember I tapped Robbo on the shoulder, telling him I was interested after all because it “looked like fun”. Well, that was one way to put it. As I approached I realised with one look at Jack, it was super obvious he was enjoying being taped to the chair like that, how did I know?

Because A) he wasn’t fighting tooth and nail to get out of it and save himself from the public humiliation.
And B) though he was trying and seemingly succeeding to hide it, he had an erection like the Leaning Tower of Pisa!

Rob had handed me a roll of tape with which I could only really do one more thing... blindfold him.

I stepped up to him, and when he saw me, his eyes went wide, he stared at me with longing and with lust, I saw the boner bulging in his netherregions stiffen, that was all the confirmation I needed, this boi liked guys, no doubt about it. With no way to complement him without outing him to the crowd, I didn’t say a single word, I just smiled. I smiled at him like he was the only person in that whole backyard, because to me, he might as well have been.

I could see the anticipation on his tape-wrapped face as he looked up at me while I stood behind him, tape brandished in hand. For the first of many times, I felt an overwhelming sense of power, pride, but also... affection, a desire to protect, a desire to nurture this gorgeous guy bound and gagged beneath me.

I wrapped so much tape around his eyes I’m amazed they didn’t pull half his hair off along with it hahaha! But the best move I made all night... I’d had the forethought to write down my number on a couple pieces of paper in case I picked up that night. And while he was blindfolded and nobody was looking, I slipped one of those into his pocket.

The rest, as they say... is history.

That was six months ago. A different time, a different place, with different people. Everything had changed, not all of it for the better.

But I tell you what was definitely a change for the better, my Jack. The man who I’d helped so much through his journey of self-discovery with being bi, and enjoying who he really was, the man I now happily called my boyfriend for all the land to hear.

The man with whom I’d just moved into an apartment with in the southeast city of Melbourne.

It had felt like we’d never get there, but as I placed the last of Jack’s footy (football) trophies on the shelf of our spare room, I realised that, holy fuck, we’d finally unpacked the last box of our stuff. This was officially our new home. Between real-estate negotiations, filing paperwork with everybody under the sun, and finding a reliable transporting firm that would get all our furniture and goods to Melbourne undamaged, we’d had a real crazy time of it. But we got there in the end...

Naturally I wanted to share this big moment with my handsome, hunky, well-built boyfriend. So I went to find him in the wardrobe...

Yeah, you heard me, the wardrobe.

Walking into our shared master bedroom wearing a simple grey singlet with navy blue cargo shorts and bare feet, I smiled to myself seeing the great big pile of clothes all folded up on the side of the room. I could already hear him grunting and straining behind the doors...

”Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmph!”

I pulled open the mirror-covered doors to our great big spacious closet, and there he was... my tall, handsome man with his short, fade-cut brown hair, big soulful blue eyes, sexy rugged country boy stubble, powerful country boy muscles that I’d been helping him tone and cut to near-perfection, and completely naked with his huge cock dangling in front of me now, just begging me to start sucking it...

And as was now his natural state, his place of relaxation if you will... I had him bound tightly, sitting down against the back of the wardrobe with more than a dozen coils of soft black bondage rope encircling his muscled bod. But don’t let the “soft” part fool you... I never tied my boi lightly... His bonds were tight, with his hands secured in front of him to a coil surrounding the meat just above his knees. His torso was engulfed in ropes, causing his muscles to look less defined, but when the extra bulges come from ropes, I didn’t mind hehe. His legs too, were wrapped from the ankles up in the most inescapable bonds I could tie.

He moaned sensually into a huge multi-layered scarf-and-tape gag. I’d stuffed a clean, newly bought handkerchief into his mouth first, followed by another that wasn’t brand new but that we’d only used for stuff gags. After that, I repeated this process four times: scarf wrapped over mouth, tape wrapped over mouth, scarf, tape, scarf, tape, scarf, tape.

“Mmmmmmmm... hmmm ymmm...” he muffled grunts and gibberish into his gag instead of words.
“Hey handsome...” I smiled at him, giving my cock a little fondle while I admired his studly bound body and attractive gagged face.

A face that lit up when he saw me, and I imagine not just from being let out of the dark as I saw his cock twitch slightly. I loved making this boy excited, and I knew he was gonna love this.

“Guess what sweetie?” I asked him, leaning against the wardrobe doorway.
“Wmmmmmph?” He mumbled into all the scarves and shiny silver duct tape.

I smiled at him so happily I thought I might cry tears of joy.

“This is our home.”

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Man, I missed these two lovebirds. It's a great treat to see their domestic bondage routine and seeing Ryan's side of the story!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Man, I missed these two lovebirds. It's a great treat to see their domestic bondage routine and seeing Ryan's side of the story!
Yeah I realised I was missing them too, they’re two characters very close to my heart.

I hope you’ll enjoy what I have in store for our hot Aussie lovers! 😁
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Very much looking forward to seeing how this all goes.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

YAY! I'm so glad we get more of this wonderful couple! I'm so happy that they're back and already up to some great domestic bondage bliss!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago Very much looking forward to seeing how this all goes.
Very much looking forward to showing you haha

Good to see you again mate 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago YAY! I'm so glad we get more of this wonderful couple! I'm so happy that they're back and already up to some great domestic bondage bliss!
I’m glad Ryan and Jack are so well-liked, they’re definitely one of my favourite couples! 😁 as you can imagine they’ll be up to all sorts of shenanigans in this new big city before the story’s done!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Chapter 2 - Jack’s POV

Well fuck me! Guess I bloody went long enough without writing something down all this time! You can probably imagine things have been a bit of a hassle what with trying to move house, letting my cousin Emma know when we were coming... me trying to wrap my tiny country brain around the fact we’d be living in a great big fuckin’ city!

Well now’s as good a time as any to tell youse all what was running through my mind when my sexy, hot, gorgeous master Ryan pulled me out of our wardrobe, since that’s where he left off...

So how was I tied again?

Ah yeah, so I was covered in rope all over my legs, nice and tight of course this is Ryan we’re talkin’ about... my hands were bound in front of me, which people in the bondage community tend to frown on, but trust me, there was so much bloody rope wrapped around my arms, shoulders and chest that even just reaching my hands up to be held in place against my legs was a struggle!

I had to sit with my knees more or less pressed against my arms and torso, unable to outstretched myself at all. I was sat there in the darkness of the wardrobe we’d taken the time to empty just so I’d be more comfortable (everything could be put back in there in a minute, so no worries.)

It was a bloody amazing feeling being trapped in the dark, I felt like a kidnapping or home invasion victim, yelling and grunting into my thick-as-all-bloody-hell stuffing, OTM and tape gag! Whether Ryan could hear me or not while he was unpacking the last couple of boxes from our move, buggered if I could tell ya. But if he could I knew that he’d know I was just roleplaying. We always had very distinct safewords. For example there was no way I could say any real words with this gag, but if I wanted to I could open my palms and clap. I loved my big tall sexy olive-skinned Master, he always looked after me and made sure I was ok ❤️

So naturally a big bloody smile formed on my face even through all the layers of scarves and tape when he opened the door to me.

“Guess what sweetie? This is our home!”

Those words, the look of joy on his face, that had made all the drama of our relationship so far completely, 100% worth it.

He helped shuffle me out of the wardrobe until I was nearly at the door opening, I couldn’t really do much but shimmy a bit thanks to how well tied I was.

Then, my royal hotness just had to go and make me even more horny with one of his best displays of strength that I’ve seen:

Squatting down, almost in a kind of weigtlifter’s position, Ryan wrapped his right arm around my lower back, squeezing as hard as he could with his rippling, powerful muscles. Simultaneously his left arm went under my knees, and, controlling his breathing, he lifted me into the air, straight off the ground. I was a big bloke, over 6 foot tall and an ex-footy player with a solid physique to match... and yet he stood there and cradled me in his arms like a hero carrying a damsel in a movie.

He was so... fucking... hot right then. ❤️

“Well sweetie since we’re proper homeowners now... whatcha say we celebrate?” He winked at me and glanced to the big king-size bed with a white-grey-and-black doonah.

“Mmmm-hmmmph...” I nodded, if I’d been able to I would have wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, but instead I just nestled my head against his chest. I loved my Ryan, I loved that I could be my true submissive self with him.

He gently laid me down ass-first on the bed, caressing my short hair and running his fingers over my heavily ropes biceps...

“You really are the sexiest man alive Jackie boi...” he smiled, leaning down to plant a bunch of kisses on my ridiculously gagged lips.

“Mmmmm...” I groaned, closing my eyes. “Nmmm bmmbm ymm mmm”

I tried to compliment him back, but none of my words made any sense, the gag was bloody miles too thick and I loved it!

I got really excited as he untied my hands from my knees, before releasing my hands altogether...

I was so horny, so desperate to grab him and kiss him and tell him how happy I was to be in this moment, at this time, with him.

I whipped my strong arms around his shoulders and before he could react, I dragged him down to the bed with me and rolled on top of him, we both laughed like idiots as he totally hadn’t been expecting that!

I took my gag and, though it took some effort, managed to pull a lot of it off in one powerful yank. Ryan helped me clear the scarves down onto my neck, taking a lot of the tape with it, and finally I spat out the hanky.

I started kissing him like I hadn’t seen him in weeks, though we’d been inseparable since all this started. Our lips locked like the greatest of all lovers, and our tongues slipped and slid around around each other like partners at a big dance.

My cock grew from a decent size to just what Ryan was after, a great big shaft of man-meat that I could see he already wanted to devour. He latched his hand onto me with that personal trainer’s grip and squeezed hard... fuuuck that felt good, I had to stop kissing him for a second just to moan intensely, and he smiled. Didn’t matter how I ever tried to turn the tables on him, we both knew I was his boi, and that was just how we liked it.

“You trying to get tricky with me are you boi?” He frowned, but still kept smiling.... very wickedly.

Ohhh shit... I knew that tone of voice, that look in his eye...

Ryan’s Dom Mode had been fully activated!

TO BE CONTINUED
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

That was so sweet 😊 and thank you for the safe “word” inclusion. It always makes me happy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic