Her turn (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Her turn (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

My 2nd story. The tone is very different from my first one (http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 6a2de13a16), so if you read that one, this isn't more of the same.
Once again, feedback is appreciated.

HER TURN

Waiting

Mila opened the door to her house and stepped inside. She kicked off her shoes, took off her coat and hung it on a rack. She pulled her phone out of her purse, turned it off, slipped it back into her purse and laid the purse on a table. She then started to undress, leaving each item of clothing neatly folded on a chair beside the table. Once her panties landed on the chair, she stood naked as the day she’d been born except for a narrow leather band buckled around her neck. She walked down the hallway, heading further into the house. On the way, she passed a full-length mirror and took a quick glance. Still in decent shape, she noted with a smile. She’d never been especially thin, but the few ‘extra’ pounds - her doctor said they were, indeed, very few and mostly on her legs - were no detriment to her looks. A small tattoo depicting a stylized mountain skyline decorated her left calf. Her breasts were a little on the flat side, but she considered it more of a blessing than a curse - for a runner, having double-Ds would have been a problem she could do without. The fifty-plus-mile races she liked had plenty of problems in themselves.

Running her fingers through her dirty-blonde hair, Mila walked down another hallway and stopped at a door. She opened it and stepped into a two-by-three-meter room that looked like an empty wardrobe. There were only three items on the shelf at the back of the room.
She stepped in , leaving the door slightly open. First she picked up the ball gag from the shelf. Opening her mouth, she worked the red rubber ball behind her teeth and buckled the straps behind her head and under her chin.
Next she picked up the blindfold, raised it to her face and buckled the strap behind her head. She turned her head this way and that, making sure everything was secure yet comfortable before reaching for the handcuffs. Working blind, she locked the cuffs around her wrists behind her back.
She stood in the back of the room, facing the wall, bound, gagged and blind, with no choice but to wait.

Mila knew she’d have to wait for a while. She had no idea how long it would be - and in any case she had no way to tell the passing of time. No ticking of a clock, no sounds from the outside, nothing. In her own private darkness, all she could do was feel the cuffs around her wrists, the gag in her mouth, the blindfold on her eyes and the carpet under her bare feet. She could only stand there and wait - which she wanted to do. She felt a kind of calm she only ever felt at times like this. She had given up control of the situation, so she no longer had to worry what was to come. She could also feel the first sparks of arousal tingling between her legs.

She

The sound of the door opening roused Mila from her thoughts. Someone had come in. _She_ had come in. There was the sound of clothes being taken off - and then the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer. Her Mistress took her time. She knew where she’d find Mila.

The door squeaked ever so slightly as it opened.
“Oh, here you are, my dear. So lovely to see you.”
Mila stood still. She could feel Mistress’ eyes on her, savoring the sight of the bound woman.
“Turn around. Walk toward me.”
Mila turned and took a careful step forward. As much as she trusted Mistress, it was unnerving to walk blindfolded without her hands to feel her way with.
“A tiny bit to your left.”
Mila corrected her direction.
“Stop.”
She stopped. A soft hand touched her cheek.
“Oh, you lovely girl. So very lovely. I am so fortunate to have you.” Leather creaked. “I am so proud of you”, the Mistress said, her face so close that Mila could feel her breath on her skin. The words sank into her, making her feel warm inside.
“Will you be mine?”
Mila nodded. Mistress clipped a leash on Mila’s collar.
“Follow me, my dear.”

Mistress led Mila out of the wardrobe by the leash. Mila was almost certain her Mistress was walking slower so she could admire her. They walked to the living room.
“Stop here.” Mila heard the Mistress sit down in an easy chair.
“Kneel.”
Mila bent her knees, easing herself lower until she could fall to her knees. She sat on her heels, spreading her thighs. The Mistress’ hand stroked her face around the blindfold and gag.
“Such a beautiful girl. You make me so very happy.” She then reached behind Mila’s head and unbuckled the gag. Mila licked her lips as the ball came free.
“Do I make you happy, my dear?”
“Oh yes, Mistress, very happy. You make me very happy”, Mila replied.
“Show me how happy.”

Gingerly, Mila leaned forward. Her nose touched something. The Mistress’ shoe. Mila kissed the shoe once, twice, three times… again and again, one kiss after another.
She opened her mouth and began to lick the smooth surface. Tentatively at first, she soon was running her tongue along the shoe as far as she could reach. She could hear Mistress’ satisfied sighs and applied herself to her task with even greater enthusiasm. Hearing Mistress fanned the embers of lust Mila could feel in her own pussy.
“Stop”, Mistress commanded, sounding a little breathless. The shoe moved away. Sightless, Mila stayed in position until she felt something else touch her face. It was Mistress’ shoeless foot. Mila kissed the bare skin softly, then with more intensity.
“Lick it.” Mila did so, tasting the skin with every lick. She ran her tongue up the calf, then moved back and began licking the toes. Mistress gasped with every touch, filling Mila with joy. She was making her Mistress feel this good. Gently, she took the big toe in her mouth and sucked on it.
“Move… higher”, Mistress gasped. Mila held onto the toe a second or two before letting go and starting to lick her way up Mistress’ foot, shin, thigh… She could smell Mistress’ pussy and moved toward it, lavishing her attention on every inch of skin on the way.
“You lovely, so very talented girl…” Mistress said dreamily as she slid forward on the chair, pushing her bare pussy toward Mila.
“Mistress”, Mila asked between licks.
“Yes, my dear?”
“May I make you cum?”
There was a huge, wide smile in Mistress’ voice. “Of course you may, my lovely girl. Make me cum.”

Mila pushed her mouth to her Mistress’ pussy. The wetness spread over her face and the smell filled her nostrils as she pushed her tongue between the folds. Finding Mistress’ clit, she began lapping at it, over and over, driven by Mistress’ gasps, her own arousal and her desire to please this woman she couldn’t see. She didn’t have to see to know she was pleasing the Mistress. Mistress’ thighs clamped around her head. Her hands grasped Mila’s hair, grabbing handfuls and pushing Mila’s face even tighter against her pussy, as if to force Mila into licking her. Not that Mila needed to be forced. She was exactly where she wanted to be.
Mistress’ breathing came in shorter and shorter gasps, in time with Mila’s licks - and then she came. Her body went rigid, her breathing ceased into a convulsion-like silence, her hands pulilng Mila’s hair - until she slumped down with a great sigh. Mila kept her lips pressed against Mistress’ labia, kissing it. The fact that her own pussy was craving to be touched was secondary to Mila. She had given her Mistress all that pleasure.
Mistress took a gentle hold of Mila’s head and eased her back. Still breathing heavily, Mistress kissed her gently, gingerly, as if her own body still felt fragile, tasting herself in Mila’s lips. Mistress caressed her face with light, warm hands.
“My beautiful, wonderful, oh so very lovely, talented, adorable girl… That was wonderful. Having you gives me great, great joy.”
“Thank you, Mistress.”
Mistress kissed her again. “Open up, my darling.”
Mila felt a wad of fabric pushed into her open mouth - Mistress’ panties. Then she heard tape being pulled from a roll and felt Mistress press a strip of wide tape over her lips.
“Now get up.”
Last edited by NotSeen 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderfully written chapter, the build up of tension and emotion was excellent. Looking forward to reading more from this couple.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Wonderfully written chapter, the build up of tension and emotion was excellent. Looking forward to reading more from this couple.
Thank you! Nice to hear that you liked it.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start to the evening! Looking forward to the continuation.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great start to the evening! Looking forward to the continuation.
Thank you! Much appreciated.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely narrative flowing story.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really excellent. Love the atmosphere and wonderful interplay between the characters.

Another great tale
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Lovely narrative flowing story.
Thank you very much. I hope the rest of it is also to your liking.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I feel the tension of your buildup of suspense. Keep it up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Really excellent. Love the atmosphere and wonderful interplay between the characters.

Another great tale
Thank you. As before, I really appreciate this, coming from someone whose tales I have enjoyed so much.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago I feel the tension of your buildup of suspense. Keep it up.
Many thanks.
Oh, and regarding your signature: glad you finally found your way here
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

...aaand here's the rest of it. Not as long as many of the stories I've read and enjoyed (never mind some of the epics on the site, but that's another story) but it felt like a complete story in itself. Also, releasing it in shorter sections... Well, maybe the next time around. Once again, many thanks for all the feedback - and I hope the conclusion lives up to the expectations. Whether it does or doesn't, whether you liked it or not, any and all feedback is welcome.
[mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
--- ---

Endure

Mila rose up. Mistress tugged at her leash.
“Follow me.”
She was led forward. They turned this way and that - Mistress was leading her in circles, but then again, she didn’t care. In her own private darkness, she was going to go Mistress was leading her. After a few more turns Mistress stopped her. She took hold of Mila’s shoulders and gently guided her to lean her back against a wall
“You are a lovely, wonderful girl, my dear - and you are mine.”
She felt Mistress’ hands on her breasts. Mistress fondled them, playing with her nipples - drawing a gasp from Mila. Her knees felt weak and she was grateful for the wall she could lean against.
Suddenly, she felt a nipple clamp close on her nipple. Mila moaned into her gag and flinched before remembering to stand still. Mistress pulled on the clamp, twisting Mila’s nipple and then clamped her other nipple. The chain between the clamps clinked slightly and Mila could feel Mistress pulling on the chain.
“Endure this. I know you can. For me.”
Mila tried to rise to her toes to ease the pull on her nipples, but Mistress merely raised the chain higher - before letting it fall back down, the shock making Mila gasp. Mistress hooked a finger around the D-ring in Mila’s collar and used it to push her back against the wall.
“I know you can endure this. I am not dissatisfied with you. Far from it, I can’t put into words how happy you make me and how proud I am of you. I love you and I love it that you are mine”, Mistress said. Then she leaned closer to whisper into Mila’s ear.
“You are mine and I want you to endure this. I know you can do it. For me”, she said and began to pull on the chain once again.The pain made Mila wince, but she wouldn’t have tried to get away or ask Mistress to stop even if she’d been able to. She was hers, hers to do as she wished. If she wished that Mila endure this, endure it she would. To please her Mistress.
Hand touched her labia, a sudden reminder just how wet and turned on she was. The light touch made her entire crotch catch fire. The pain from the nipples and the pleasure from Mistress’ fingers in her pussy - amplified because of her sightlessness - clashed in her, enhancing each other. Mila’s knees nearly buckled and she fought to keep her balance.
Mistress dropped the chain - and picked it up again. She did this several times, while her other hand kept caressing Mila’s pussy. Mila ached for Mistress to slide her fingers inside, desperately wished she’d do it, wanted to grind her pussy against Mistress’ hand, but she fought to keep still, trembling with arousal, frustration, pain and effort.
“Do you want to cum, beautiful”, Mistress asked. Mila moaned and nodded her head.
“Are you going to cum without my permission?” Mila shook her head.
“Good girl.”
Mistress removed her hand from Mila’s crotch. The bound woman couldn’t stop a groan escaping from her gagged lips. She wanted to cum, oh how much she wanted to cum… but it wasn’t hers to decide when it would happen. If Mistress wanted her to wait, she’d wait.
Mistress stepped back and tugged on the leash. The nipple clamp chain moved at the same time - Mistress must have looped it over the leash. She pulled gently, beckoning Mila to follow her.
“You are such a wonderful girl, my dear. So beautiful, talented, obedient… You make me very, very proud. I love you, my pretty”, Mistress told Mila as they walked through the house, lavishing praise on her. The words filled Mila with joy. That this lovely woman thought so much of her made her feel warm and fuzzy inside, further stoking the fire burning in her loins.

They walked to the bedroom. Mistress walked behind Mila and wrapped her arms around her, her hands settling on Mila’s breasts.
“Do these hurt”, she asked, tweaking the nipple clamps. Stifling yet another moan, Mila nodded.
“You’ve endured it well. You’re making me proud”, Mistress cooed in her ear, still playing with the clamps.
“Am I being cruel?”
Mila shook her head.
“Would it matter if I was?”
Mila shook her head again. She lightly pushed her body against Mistress’, wanting to feel this wonderful woman with every inch of her skin. She could feel the leather bustier Mistress was wearing, the thin chains that adorned it and the Mistress’ warm, smooth skin.
“Good girl.”
As gently as she could, Mistress eased the clamps off. The blonde couldn’t help moaning as sensation rushed back to her nipples. Mistress gently massaged her breasts to ease the pain.
“You followed all the rules, so no spanking today. You even remembered the phone. I kind of wished I’d get to spank you, but, maybe some other time.”
If Mistress had asked, Mila would have eagerly given her permission to be spanked. Now, she could only stand there and feel Mistress’ hands leave her breasts to head down her body, toward her dripping wet pussy.
The fingers stopped millimeters from her labia, reminding Mila just how much she wanted to cum - and how little say she had in when it was going to happen. Try as she did to stand still, she couldn’t help writhing and moaning as the feather-light fingertips danced around her mound.
“My lovely, wonderful, beautiful girl. My lovely toy”, Mistress cooed, her lips brushing against Mila’s earlobe.
“Do you want to cum, my dear?”
Mila nodded her head, moaning into her gag.
“In due time, beautiful. In due time. You are mine. My toy.”
As cruel as the words may have sounded - especially with the constant, relentless teasing - Mila felt nothing but love for her Mistress. She was hers, hers to do as she wished, her toy to play with… and Mila wanted to be nothing else.

Time

Mistress’ hand withdrew from Mila’s pussy, drawing a disappointed sigh from Mila. Mistress walked around her and grabbed the leash.
“Follow.”
This time, they walked only a few steps to Mila’s bed.
“Kneel.”
Once Mila was on her knees, Mistress sat on the bed in front of her. Gently, she peeled the tape from Mila’s lips, pulling the panties out at the same time.
“Make me cum, my lovely.”
Mila leaned forward, her lips finding Mistress’ wet labia. She kissed it … twice… three times… started licking. Trying her best to ignore the burning need in her own pussy, Mila concentrated on her task. She heard Mistress gasp, then moan as her tongue found its way inside, searching for the clit.
Mistress lay on her back on the bed, her legs wrapped around Mila’s head. The blonde kept licking, driving her Mistress closer and closer to an orgasm… and finally reaching it. Mistress came, trembling and screaming, once again pushing Mila’s head to her pussy.
When Mistress rose from the bed, she leaned down to kiss Mila.
“You are so wonderful, my love. So very wonderful. And now it is your turn. Rise.”
Mistress unlocked Mila’s handcuffs. Then she guided the blindfolded girl to the bed, laying her on her back and guiding her arms toward the corners of the bed. With practiced hands, she wrapped leather cuffs around each wrist, then repeating the procedure with her legs. Mila was spread open in the center of the bed. She heard Mistress circle the bed, making sure that each cuff was tight enough. Then she walked to the foot of the bed.
“I can’t get over how adorable you are. My obedient, lovely girl. I love you so much.” Mila could picture Mistress standing there, looking down at her spread open, vulnerable body. She could almost feel the gaze pass along her skin.
“Wait for me. I know you can. For me”, Mistress said walked out of the room, leaving her tied up on the bed. She tested the bonds, finding she had very little mobility in any of her limbs. Deprived of her sight, she could feel the soft, warm sheets she was lying on. Without conscious thought, she started to writhe on the bed, move her body what little she could… which made the friction of the sheets against her skin just one more caress. Her pussy felt dripping wet and burning hot at the same time, desperate for any touch - which she wasn’t able to do.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as Mistress climbed on the bed, getting on all fours astride Mila.
“Miss me?”
Mila nodded.
“You’re not gagged. You may speak.”
“Yes, Mistress, I missed you.”
A kiss, quick little peck, too quick for Mila to respond.
“I missed you too, my beautiful.”
Another kiss, a little longer, ending in Mistress’ tongue flicking over Mila’s lips.
“You have been a very good girl. Do you want to know what happens to good girls?”
A third kiss, this one long enough for Mila to respond.
“I am yours, Mistress. Your toy. Yours to do as you wish.”
Mistress laughed softly. “So lovely.” Mila felt a hand between her breasts. It started to glide slowly, slowly down her tummy. Fingers danced on her skin, tracing invisible patterns on it, leaving goosebumps in their wake, at times barely touching her - stoking Mila’s arousal as they got closer to her pussy.
Mila pulled at her restraints, trying to move her body to meet the fingers. She no longer could stay still even if she wanted. Her frustrated craving was fighting her will for control. She whined as the fingers stopped momentarily.
“Please, Mistress…”
“Soon, my darling.”
Fingers traveled up and down her slit, only adding more fire to the furnace within Mila.
“Please…”
The only response was a kiss. Mistress’ tongue slipped into Mila’s mouth as her fingers slid inside Mila. She moaned into Mistress’ mouth. She no longer knew - or cared - how long it had been since she’d locked the cuffs on herself in the empty wardrobe. Her sense of time had left the building. The bed was her entire world, the searing hot desire in her loins all she could think of. Mistress’ fingers inside her worked their magic, fanning the flames - but avoiding the spot that desperately craved their touch.
“Please…” Mila would have screamed had she been able to. As it was, her pleas were barely audible. She pulled at her restraints, trying to both contain the inferno building within her and seeking for a way to release it. She felt Mistress’ fingers in her pussy, rubbing her clit, Mistress’ body atop hers, Mistress’ breath on her face.
“Do you want to cum, my beautiful?”
“Yes…” Mila managed to say
“Ask me for permission.”
“Please… Mistr… ess… please… may I… cummm…”
Mistress kissed her.
“Yes, you may. Cum for me, my darling. Cum for me now.”
Mila’s entire body went rigid. The white-hot blaze in her pussy disintegrated, the heat flooding her body, consuming her, erupting out of her mouth in a wordless scream of pleasure. In Mila’s private darkness, the world lit up in all colors of the rainbow.
The orgasm went on and on and on, Mistress hugging Mila’s convulsing body - until Mila finally fell back on the bed, still gasping for breath.
“My lovely darling”, she barely heard Mistress say. Then, for Mila, there was just the softness of the bed, the unyielding grip of the restraints, the darkness of the blindfold and the feeling of Mistress laying next to her, arms wrapped around her.

Mila lay still. The orgasm had left her boneless. She felt Mistress untie her, first her ankles, then her wrists. With gentle hands, Mistress laid her arms beside her. Then she kissed Mila on the lips. The brief, warm peck was followed by a finger pressed on Mila’s lips.
“Shush, lovely. Rest now. When you’re ready, you may get up, but keep the blindfold on until you get to your clothes. For me. Don’t worry, they’re still right where you left them.”
Mistress kissed Mila on her forehead.
“My beautiful, lovely, adorable, talented, obedient girl. I love you. Bye.”
Mistress got up and walked out of the room. A few moments later Mila heard the door close, signaling that Mistress had left.
Mila lay on the bed for a good while. As always after these sessions, she was totally spent, her body drained of energy - but also of tension and worry. She was in no hurry. Lying there, she replayed the session in her head. As she did it, she started to absentmindedly caress her breasts. The nipples were still a tiny bit sore from the clamps, but that did nothing to deter her. Her breathing started to become ragged as her right hand found its way to her still-wet pussy. Moaning, she slid two fingers inside her, finding her tender clit. The orgasm wasn’t the kind of reality-rending explosion Mistress had given her, but it wasn’t necessary. The gentle, rolling climax was plenty. As her breathing settled, she sat up on the bed and swung her legs to the floor.
She rose up and headed toward the door leading to the kitchen. As she felt her way forward, she couldn’t help smiling, knowing that Mistress was probably getting all hot and bothered at the thought of Mila walking blindfolded through the house. She made her way through the living room, into the hallway. There, her hands found the chair she’d left her clothes on. Sighing contentedly, Mila reached behind her head and unbuckled the blindfold. Squinting, she dropped the blindfold on the table, took her phone out of the purse and turned it on.

Switch

A week later, Mila opened the door and stepped inside. Closing it, she noticed the purse on a table and a pile of clothes on the adjacent chair. She took out her phone, looked up a name in the contacts and, having found what she was looking for, tapped the dial icon. A melodious ringtone rang from within the purse. Mila hung up, turned off her phone and left it on the table beside the purse. She took off her coat, revealing knee-high boots with high heels, fishnet stockings held up with a garter belt, black leather underbust corset and elbow-length gloves. She stuck her hand in the pocket of her overcoat and pulled out a black cat mask. She put it on and hung up her coat on the rack.
She walked through the house slowly and with an exaggerated swagger, her steps ringing out on the hardwood floor, making her way through the house to a door that was open a tiny crack. She pulled the door open and looked into the dimly-lit room. There, near the back wall, standing with her back to the door stood a slim woman. She was completely nude, her chestnut hair falling midway down her back, partially obscuring the Japanese-style tattoo that ran on both sides of her spine from her neck to the small of her back. Her hands were locked behind her back with shiny steel handcuffs. The leather straps of the blindfold and the gag were buckled around her head.
“Hello there, my darling”, Mila said. “My my, you look adorable.” She took a moment to admire the sight. “Turn around.”
The woman did. Mila smiled as she noted the woman’s erect nipples and the wetness between her legs. “Come here.”
The woman walked toward her. Mila held out a hand to stop her.
“You’re beautiful. Oh, so beautiful. I am so fortunate to have you. Will you be mine”, Mila asked. The woman nodded. Mila clipped a leash on her collar. Giving the leash a gentle tug, Mila pulled the woman forward until their faces almost touched.
“You look lovely. Oh, how lovely indeed. You make me happy”, Mila said and kissed the woman on the gag. She then leaned forward so her lips were right next to the woman’s ear. “However, you forgot to turn off your phone. You know what that means.”
The woman nodded. Mila kissed her on the gag again.
“I love you. Come with me”, she said, gently leading the bound, gagged and blindfolded brunette out of the wardrobe. This week, it was her turn to visit her lover. This week, it was her turn to be Mistress.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful story - enjoyed the mix and the flip worked well. Loved the mix of emotions and erotic descriptions :D

Conclusion certainly worth it, well done!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Wonderful story - enjoyed the mix and the flip worked well. Loved the mix of emotions and erotic descriptions :D

Conclusion certainly worth it, well done!
My sincere thanks for the feedback. Writing the story, the thing that gave me the most problems was how to write from the point-of-view of someone who literally can't see. Looks like it worked.
Proteus75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Proteus75 »

This is a great story: it's pacing and embedded suspense puts it in the realm of classic short stories like "The Lottery."

I don't think your writing is convoluted, and except for one word, I wouldn't guess that English is your second language. In my humble opinion, non-native English speakers often write *better* than native English speakers.

I do hope you'll favor us with more of your writing.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Proteus75 wrote: 3 years ago This is a great story: it's pacing and embedded suspense puts it in the realm of classic short stories like "The Lottery."

I don't think your writing is convoluted, and except for one word, I wouldn't guess that English is your second language. In my humble opinion, non-native English speakers often write *better* than native English speakers.

I do hope you'll favor us with more of your writing.
Thank you very much!
I just happened to post the 1st chapter of my next story on Friday. The title is 'Simple English'.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was, to use your own words, epic! Thank you for writing that.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago That was, to use your own words, epic! Thank you for writing that.
Thank you for reading it and taking the time to comment.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Great story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

nayte4767 wrote: 3 years ago Great story!
Thank you!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

That was incredibly hot! Mistress’ constant positive and loving comments add a lot to the atmosphere of these chapters, really does feel like a genuine session between genuine lovers. Very well done! 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago That was incredibly hot! Mistress’ constant positive and loving comments add a lot to the atmosphere of these chapters, really does feel like a genuine session between genuine lovers. Very well done!
Thank you!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m late to the party [mention]NotSeen[/mention] but having enjoyed your writing style in two other stories I went hunting. Glad I did 😊

Also, I saw it mentioned above that English isn’t your first language. I absolutely wouldn’t have known! I completely assumed you were American!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Super H-O-T!!!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Super H-O-T!!!
Thank you. Glad you liked it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic