The ‘Rescue’ M/F M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The ‘Rescue’ M/F M/FF

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Decided to start a side project, havent forgotten about my other stories but this idea has been nagging me, hope you all enjoy! :) )

It was a warm day as i returned to my car. I had spent the day shopping for some birthday presents for a friend and had got the bus into the city centre from half the way to avoid driving in the traffic. I was 23 in age with medium length brown hair, blue eyes and roughly 5”10 in height.

Everything had gone to plan but as the time neared 5pm and i turned the corner onto the quiet cul-de-sac i had chosen to park in this was soon about to change.

I unlocked the car and chucked the bags i had accumulated in the trunk. As i shut the door i was interrupted by a noise.

“Hey...psst..hey” the female voice sounded as I glanced around before i finally stumbled on the sight before me.

Stood in the garden behind where my car was parked was a woman in her mid thirties. As i studied her in more detail i couldn't believe what i was seeing. The buxom beauty had long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Her large breasts were barely contained in the top of the leopard print bikini she was wearing. However her very attractive appearance wasnt what drew my attention to her.

The woman hopped her way into view. Her bare ankles had been crossed and bound tightly with rope. Her wrists chinked and soon i could see they had been handcuffed behind her back. Around her neck she wore a white cloth like a neck scarf which putting two and two together, i worked out was a gag.

“Hey, look im really embarrassed. I was wondering if you could help me? I was sunbathing this afternoon and decided to tie myself up...because its something im interested in. Unfortunately the door slammed in the breeze and i’ve been locked out for about an hour since. Unfortunately the key to the handcuffs is inside so i cant free myself...would you mind using the spare key under the rug to unlock the door?” Even though it must have been embarrassing for her, she didnt blush when she told me the situation.

“Of course. No problem...that sounds quite the predicament you find yourself in.” I replied. Of course i was going to help the damsel in distress. What else could i do? Drive off?

As we walked and hopped over to the front door the street was quiet. I couldn't help but watch her hop and her breasts jiggle with each movement. With guidance i soon found her front door key under the mat and unlocked the door for her.

“You know, its nice to see someone else with an interest in bondage.” I laughed as the key turned and the door opened. I guess if you dont shoot you wont score, but seeing this woman like this i wondered if there might be an opportunity to explore some bondage with a real partner.

“Oh really?” She smiled as she hopped over the step. She gestured for me to enter as well which i did. Even though she was a stranger everything seemed legitimate and already it felt like we were building a bond.

“You know you really shouldnt be doing this on your own, you were lucky I was there and not someone with darker intentions.”

“I know. Thank you so much for helping me. Normally i have a door stop for the door but it wasnt in the right place which is just typical.” She rolled her eyes.

“Do you live alone?”

“With a friend. Shes at work.” She bit her lip as she spoke. I could tell she was itching to say something.

“Whats up?”

“Are you really interested in bondage? Its just I've been looking for a partner or a romantic partner for so long...I know this is really unwise but I was wondering if you’d be...be interested?”

That question almost caused me to leap in the air with delight. What are the chances?
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Good Start
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m excited about this one already 😁
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thnks for the feedback, much appreciated and glad you are enjoying! :) )

“Interested? Id be very interested.” I grinned struggling to hold back my excitement. To my relief the woman also seemed equally as excited i had agreed.

After i helped her out of her cuffs and the rope around her ankles we spent the next 45 minutes chatting and getting to know each other. Eventually we got onto the subject of bondage and what both of us liked and disliked. Once we were both satisfied we could trust each other she asked if it would be alright whether her housemate could join us depending on her mood after work. I of course accepted this. Very quickly we had gone from strangers to potential partners already.

After we took a look at what supplies they had i was satisfied by the variety on offer. There were numerous gags and toys but there didn't seem to be enough rope. Eventually we agreed on a plan and how to set up the evening.

“So the plan is, if you are happy to go to the hardware shop and pick up what you feel we need. I will speak to Carla when she gets home. Best case scenario you will have two very willing partners but at the very least...im sure we can have some fun.” She giggled with her tone becoming much more flirtatious.

“Sounds like a good plan. Im sure it will be a fun evening.” I grin teasingly.

“Any special requests we can do for you?” She asked before i thought for a moment and whispered my answer in her ear.

“Im sure we can do that, if Carla agrees to this though.” She smiled.

As i stood on the doorstep i turned around. “Ive just realised, i never asked for your name.”

“Oh its..umm...Megan.” She smiled with a hesitancy.

“Well Megan...i shall see you later.” I replied leaving the property with a wide grin spread across my face. As i sat in my car i paused for a moment getting my thoughts together. This was definitely going to be a fun evening...what are the chances of this situation unfolding? Soon enough the car started and i was off todo some more shopping.

After nearly an hour and a few weird looks in the hardware shop i was back parked outside the house. I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as i took a few deep breaths. It almost felt like a job interview. If i did a good job, there could quite possibly be future opportunities...but i had to focus on the here and now.

Luckily i had a pair of secateurs in the back of the car which i used to cut the rope into the lengths i wanted. Id researched the usual lengths, making sure to have more than i needed. Once i was satisfied I locked up my car, the bag of goodies in hand as i knocked on the door in eager anticipation.

A few moments went by but the door was soon opened by Megan.

“Hi Danny, glad to see you didn't have second thoughts.” She grinned glancing at the bag.

“Not for the world...Is Carla up for it?”

“Oh she is. I spoke to her, told her you seemed a nice guy and seemed to know your stuff. She was excited as well. She is just finishing getting ready for you.”

“Perfect.” I exclaimed as we made our way into the house.

As we reached the living room a mischievous grin soon grew on Megan’s face.

“I know the perfect way to announce you have arrived.” She giggled, visibly bouncing before whispering her idea in my ear.

“Certainly keen arent you” i grinned approving of her idea.

After combining the supplies into the same box as their stuff i pressed ahead with the start of proceedings.

Playfully i clamped my hand over Megan’s mouth. “Shh” i whispered before i forced her roughly against the wall. She playfully resisted for a while but i soon had her hands behind her back and one of the new white ropes being wound tightly around her wrists.

With her wrists tied i leaned down, securing the next rope around her ankles making sure they were tight too.

“Ooh wow this is so much better than self bondage” she whispered, biting her lip.

“I know” i grinned as i finished her predicament for now by taking a white cloth and cleave gagging her tightly between the teeth. Her red lipstick coloured lips looked beautiful either side of the white fabric.

“Go on then. Off you go to bring your friend here.” I whispered giving her ass a playful spank.

Excitedly she hopped away towards the back of the house. I watched with increasing arousal with each hop as her breasts jiggled in her leopard print bikini. This was already fun and we were only just getting started...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I like where this is going so far. 😀
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the feedback glad you are enjoying! :) )

As i waited for my future captives to reappear i made myself at home on the sofa. It wasnt too much longer before i heard the sound of hopping once more as Megan hopped her way through the doorway back into the living room. Behind her and guiding her flatmate was the mysterious Carla.

“Hi. Its Danny.”

“Carla. Nice to meet you...it would appear you lost something.” She smiled as she gestured to Megan.

Carla did not leave me disappointed. She was of a slimmer, lighter frame than Megan with long dark black hair which had been tied up in a ponytail. She had a naturally tanned complexion and wore a zebra print bikini, the outfit id asked for when Megan asked. She certainly was a beauty.

“You look fantastic. Thank you for putting that on.”

“He he..thank you.” She grinned before adding “I'm ready if you are.”

I didn't need a second invitation as i set to work. I enjoyed taking her by surprise as i pushed her up against the wall. Before long i had another length of the fresh rope bound tightly around her wrists behind her back before i leaned down and secured her ankles together the same as Megan’s. Carla chose not to comment and just to let me work, possibly as she seemed a much more reserved person than her housemate.

The final piece of this part was added when i cleave gagged her in the same way as Megan with her lips parted by the fabric. I made sure it was on tight so it was hard to remove.

“Now just what should i do with you both, huh?” I chuckled playfully.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic