Long weekend with my gorgeous neighbour Erin (F/M) PART 4 ADDED 03/03

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Long weekend with my gorgeous neighbour Erin (F/M) PART 4 ADDED 03/03

Post by geelcarl »

As a long long time reader on this forum, I thought it might be time to have some fun of my own and create a story I’d enjoy to read. In the process, I hope you enjoy it too!

The story has been created based on a few things.
1) Absolute fantasy and what I would love
2) Ideas I’ve read on here!
3) Games and ideas I’ve found on various forums including reddit, cosmo etc

I’ve been tied with partners before but never ever found a girl that has the enthusiasm I have for TUGS. Currently a

Years of reading about TUGS has led me to this. The story is going to be based on a weekend away, based on my fetishes and maybe if you enjoy and I get enough time over the year, can lead to more!

I am into F/M, Feet, Stockings and basically anything that involves a sexy girl in stockings having their way with a guy!

This story is entirely based on real people, but entirely fictional events. The lady mentioned is someone I know but never even had conversation with. She’s just a fantasy I dreamed of.
I wish she would do this. All names mentioned in this story are fake etc etc

Here is part 1 – Setting the scene Friday Night

(This chapter sets the characters and the setting, the tie ups happen right at the end and will continue fully in the parts)

Since moving to the big city I really struggled to make friends. I have work mates I hang out with, but weekends are just me and my football! Crack open a couple of beers, sit on the couch, relax and unwind. Life doesn’t get better. I’m shy, I’m nervous and I’m comfortable being a lone and only meeting people when necessary. My name is Benji, 21, finally managed to move to the big city when I got a job downtown and I was finally starting to come into my shell.

I finally got home on Friday at around 6pm, work drinks were usually a busy time, but I nursed my way through one beer so I could get home, get into my sweats and finally start my weekend of sport watching. It was the long weekend and not having to go back to work till Tuesday had everyone buzzing.

While I was shy, lonely and okay with it, the less could be said about my neighbour. She was fun, bubbly, out till all hours of the night, friends over all the time playing loud drinking games. I fantasized about what went on in that apartment! And yet Erin was always single, and I never saw a man over. She was the type of the girl you passed on the stairs, watched her smile and went right upstairs to fantasise over. She was a dream. Brownish blonde hair, perfect boobs, legs to die for and she was always well done up with manicured nails. She was the girl who had all the fun, one you dream about it, and one you would never get!

I was about an hour into my weekend on the couch when football match I was watching reached half time. This was my 15 minute window to shower, unwind and get into comfy clothes. On my way into the shower I was wondering about Erin. It was around 7pm and the long weekend, why weren’t the girls over yet? Shes out and about every Friday night yet tonight shes not? Naturally Erin occupied my thoughts in the shower as well and she was still there when I got out. On my way to the bedroom I heard a sudden knock on the door, taking me by surprise. While I knew it was no one I knew, I was expecting a salesman or charity workers. I always try make them uncomfortable until they leave, so I figured why go get dressed? I made my way over to the door in my towel thinking it might be quit funny. As I opened the door, I was absolutely startled!

There she was, Erin! In the exact same attire I was! I couldn’t believe it! She was in a towel, shivering, freezing and holding a tray of uncooked meat.
“Can you please help me! My power and water went out mid shower and I had this roast in the oven!”
Not knowing what she was actually expecting, I reached out to grab the meat, using the hand that was holding the towel up!
She let out a little giggle that brought me to the realisation at what I had done.
I was standing infront of this gorgeous 10/10 bombshell stark naked. Im no ugo but I;m not on her level.
I was red in the face, but her giggling made it okay.
“Well can I come in” she asked as I grabbed the towel, closed the door and headed over to the kitchen.
Erin made her way into my living room, raised her eyebrows at the empty beers and then followed me into the kitchen.
Our building had 4 apartments, and we were the 2 top floor apartments, living across from each other.
“Oh I thought it may be a building thing but your power and water is okay”
“er er er so what Can I do to help” I stammered.
I couldn’t speak to erin at the best of times, so standing next to her where only towels were covering our bodies was even more difficult.
Erin stood there shivering, hair was drenched and soapy, hands grabbing her towel to avoid the mistakes our made, legs for days that ended with what looked like the softest feet you will ever see. Her nails were painted white and her tan made it seem like she had just come home from a 6 year beach holiday.

“Well I was in the middile of cooking this roast for myself and washing my hair when my power and water went off. My apartment is pitch black, my hair is full of soap and I might get frostbite I’m so cold” As she continued I cut her off..
“Well please, hop in my shower and Ill stick the roast in the oven.”
She gave me the cutest smile that melted my heart, turned and walked away.
I started heating up the oven while she went back to her apartment, and came back with more towels, clothes and shower accessories.

It was a good 20/30 minutes until she finally came out the bathroom, the roast was in the oven and I was back on the couch, dressed in my grey sweats, black t shirts, black socks and Ugg boots. The football was back on, but my mind had wandered over back to Erin. She was drying her hair, dressed in white socks, a black jumper and black gym tights/leggings that made her legs look like you needed to pay a million dollars just to glimpse at them. She was mesmorising and her legs in those tight gym leggings made my own sweats start to feel really tight.
She retreated back to the bathroom and came back another 30 minutes later, her hair dry and hanging loose, a little bit of make up on which the desperation in me made wonder if she was trying to look cool for me but reality was she just always knew she could make a guy melt.

The first game I had planned to watch was over and the players were warming up for the next one. I was fully expecting her to go back to her apartment when she opened her mouth..
“So what we watching”
“Football”
“Whos playing?”
“DC Just beat Miami 3-1, now it’s New England vs Seattle”
“Okay well I’m Erin. Hi”
Obviously I knew that, but I greeted her back and put my hand out to shake hers.
She giggled, and I was even redder than when my towel dropped.
She made a similar comment.
“Okay well Benji, looks like I have no power for the night and I love soccer, so how about how I hang here, drink some beer with you and we can have dinner together”
I started pinching myself where she couldn’t see just incase this was a dream and I had dozed off, but it was real.
We got chatting, and Erin told me that her friends were away for the long weekend and she just wanted a break for a weekend, Being the middle of winter, she did not want to be cold, go out wearing uncomfortable clothes and just have a weekend off.
And then god intervened and here she was…

The roast was absolutely delicious and by the time we were done with dinner, we were fully acquainted. She was a nurse, single and loved going out on weekends with her friends. I didn’t ask how the hottest girl in the world was single and just kept the conversation flowing.

We retreated back to the couch to watch the second half with the scores level when Erin asked me my plan for the evening and weekend.
Sport and sport. Soccer tonight, football Sunday, whaterver is on tomorrow etc
“So all you were going to do tonight is watch soccer?”
“Yep, this is the second game, then theres one more.”
“Okay well how about this” she said with a smirk. “I don’t want to go back to my cold freezing apartment in the dark so im happy to hang here. Lets bet on the outcome of this game. You can choose a team, and if they win, we watch the third game, but if they lose we stop watching and play some games the rest of the night.”
‘And if it’s a draw” I enquired
“Well ill let you choose..”
Watching football with this sexy girl was a dream and I was damned if I had to stop watching my favourite past time to play monopoly or scrabble with her!
As the game went on and remained 0-0, I finally enquired how someone that looked like her, and is as fun as her, is single?
“Well guy cant handle what I want in a relationship. They want to just bang me, and I like something different and want a guy that likes me for me and now what I look like”
My mind was racing for words to describe these assholes that doesn’t treat her right, but I did notice she didn’t even reciprocate the question.

With 5 minutes left, one of the New England players inexplicably handled the ball in the box and Seattle had a penalty to hand Erin the win.
The forward slotted.it home easily as this sexy girl in her sexy tights danced around my living room.
When the game was over, I couldn’t believe the top team had lost at home and now I couldn’t watch the next game, having to settle for board games

“Oh come on, I didn’t suggest games to be boring my love, we’re gonna have some fun.”
I was captivated by what she meant but was melting at the idea that she called me her love.

She got up and ran to her apartment and returned with a bag.

She pulled out a pack of cards, opened up 3 beers and explained the games rules. High card, loser takes a sip of beer.
By the end of the game, whoever finishes their drink first (therefore losing the most rounds) has to skull the third beer.

I won the first game quite easily. Obviously it’s just a game of a chance, but I was happy to her a little more tipsy. She was even more fun. And bubbly than before.

As the game ended, her phone started to ring. “Oh fuck” I thought, shes probably invited somewhere else and gonna leave me.

She left the room, and came back. She told me that her landlord called and the power will be out all weekend. If she needs a place to go theres a place for her. I was so disappointed. But that’s when she spoke up..

“I have a better idea. Lets have some fun this weekend. Lets make the whole weekend a staycation, pretending we’re away, having fun and living as we’re at an Airbnb in a new town. You have a spare bedroom so I can stay in there, well watch football, order dinners, go out and explore, play more drinking games.”

I was so god damn stunned I couldn’t believe she was suggesting this. I had stammered, ummed, ahhhed so much that she sat down, giggled and hugged me. She was laughing so hard and just said something of the words that I was adoraboly cute and she cant wait to stay over.

“So you think I’m really pretty don’t you.”
Once again I stumbled on my words and she giggled again.
“Don’t sell yourself short, you’re acting like you’re some ugly guy who doesn’t deserve to be in my presence. I’m here aren’t I??? I’m having fun. You need to let loose and have fun to. Don’t be scared of me, have fun.”
I apologised and explained.
“Im sorry but you really are sexy. And I’m shy. I love having fun with you, this weekend will be fun. Im getting more comfortable and I know we’ll have a good weekend.”

She winked, smiled and I melted.
She then pulled out 2 dice, 3 beers and rules were the same.
Roll the higher number, and loser drinks. First to lose skulls the beer.
I lost this time, and was happy to skull the beer.

She got up and stretched herself. “You know we’re equal now.”
I nodded
“Every game needs a winner.”
I nodded
“We need a good prize.”
“Loser takes care of the cooking and cleaning all weekend” I blurted out
“Oh honey, im talking a REAL prize.:”
She emphasised the word ‘real’ and my eyes widened.

“Lets play REAL games”
I enquired what she meant by that and she lay down next to me
“How would you like to get some revenge for me seeing you naked.”
For once I found some confidence and right away admitted it would be the best feeling in the world seeing her naked.
Okay cool….
Do you know how to play one one one black jack.
I nodded.

Here the rules.
You cant go under 13, you cant go over 21
You can hit or stay
Ace is your call
Highest card wins

All seemed fair to me.

Loser of each round loses an item of clothing.
I spat out my drink. She really was serious.

“Well the aim of the game is to get the person naked.”

“Lets work out items of clothing and whether they’re equal.”

Erin counted that she was wearing a sweater, bra, her gym tights, underwear, 2 socks. I was wearing T shirt, swears, underwear, 2 socks and 2 shoes. She had 6 and I have 7. She told me to grab a sweater and put on 2 of her running shoes. Nikes.

“Okay now we have 8 each.” Time to get started. Rules are that you have to lose one item every time you lose, and have to get the other completely naked. Loser spends the rest of the night naked, winner gets their clothes back and gets the good bed in your room tonight.

“DEAL” I said a little too eagerly.

The game started and I right away hit ace and king, she overdrew trying to equal 21 and her first shoe was off. Within 5 minutes, I had won the first four rounds and had her both her shoes and both her socks off. I couldn’t believe it. I only had 4 to go!

She couldn’t believe her luck, and neither could I do. The next round I had a jack and 10 and she was sitting on 13. She was cursing, and somehow hit herself a 8. She won the round and had my first ugg off. This was the start of her comeback. Next round I lost my second ugg. Then my first sock. When I lost my second sock I tossed it at her. “Oh you’ll pay “she sniggered.
When I overhit with a 8 on 15, I lost my jersey and I was sitting there in my tshirt, sweats and underwear, only 3 items to go.
I finally won the next round and she lost her jumper. This is where I was a little worried losing my sweats, because seeing her there, in a plain black sexy bra was forming a bulge in my pants.
She had 3 to go and I had 3 to go.

She dealt herself a 6 and 2 and I had a jack and 9. I stayed on 19 and she hit on 8. She a 3 and had to hit again.
KING
FUCKK…
She had beaten me and I started peeling my shirt off.
I was not embarrassed to lose my shirt, but she cried foul it was coming off before my shorts. I simply retorted that if we could choose the items the other person left, she woul’ve lost her shirt a long time before she lost her shoes and socks.

She was quite impressed and nodded with a smile!

So I’m 2 left and shes 3, and her tights are still hiding her gorgeous legs. I really wanted to atleast get those off.

She dealt me a 6 and 5, and she had a king and jack. I knew I needed a 10 to win, but hit 2 eights and it was finally time to lose my pants. I couldn’t believe this was slipping.

I started to take my pants off when she screamed out “Hey..slowly…”
I got up and did a little dance getting them off. I was now sitting there in just my black underwear and she was in hysterics. My little dance had got her and she started to hug me, noting her happiness I was finally enjoying myself and no longer shy.

Only issue was that her gorgeous topless body hugging my sensitive and cold skin made my hard on full on. It was clearly visible. Instead of embarrassment, I embraced it and she noted how excited she was to see it at full size unlike earlier.

So here we were, I needed her bra tights and underwear off and she only needed to get rid of my briefs.

I hit an ace and 9 and thought I was safe, until I looked at her cards. Ace and king. I couldn’t believe it. I had so many leads and I had fucking lost! I didn’t even get her tights off.

She danced around the room as I gave the slowest ever underwear strip. When I was completed naked, she told me to lie down.

“Lets see what I have won.” She rubbed her hands all over my body. I was cold and sensitive and every single touch all over my arms and chest sent electricity throughout my body. I am the most ticklish and sensitive person and I could barely deal with her sensual touch.

When she was done, I was fully naked and erect.
“My toy she smiled”

She sat down next to me on the floor with a sexy smirk.

“You know, I’ve seen you naked twice and have you this way for the rest of the night. I feel like it’s only fair if I give you a chance to see me naked.”
I was intrigued
Here’s my proposal to you.
We play one more round..
“If you win… I skip the game and lose ALL my clothes. Fully naked. I will be naked with you.
We will sleep in the same bed this weekend, naked, and I will blow you to climax in my mouth.”

I was speechless. How is she Offering this. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t even contemplate she was offering an extreme for an extreme.

I SHOUTED YES!! And she said “hold on sweetie. Im not giving that all up for nothing! Don’t you wanna hear what I win???”

I really didn’t. Not at all. I just wanted to accept.

She continued: “if I win this time, you will not just be naked tonight. But you will be my slave all weekend.”
Sorry? What? I stammered
“You’ll do what I say, what I want etc etc”
I figured she was going back to the original suggestion of the cooking and cleaning. I once again said sure.
‘”oh sorry, did I only say slave? You will also my sexual slave this weekend!”
Errr…
“don’t worry hun, it just means well be playing sexual games all weekend like this, but we will do sexual things and you will do as I say”

I thought back to her original deal, her naked, sleeping with her naked and a blowjob. I could say no.

I grabbed the cards to deal.

She was hit with a 6 and 7, I had a 6 and ace. I was in a tricky situation here, take a 7 and hit, or stay on 17 and hope she overhits.

I decided to hit and drew a 10 and I was back to square one. I stayed on 17 hoping she’d overhit rather than disqualify myself.

I picked the card up from the deck, closed my eyes and put it down. Her squealing and jumping for joy told me all I needed to know. She had hit a 6 and I had dealt myself out the game. No naked Erin for me. Just a sex slave for her….

She grabbed me into a hug, planted a kiss on my cheek, started stroking my thigh and whispered ever so sensually in my ear..

“ I want you to go to your spare bed, Ill meet you there.”

I made my way to the bed as I heard pop on over to her apartment. About 5 minutes later she entered my apartment and my room, holding a duffle bag.

“ I think we need to discuss what this means for this weekend.” I smiled at her.
“You know when I said I haven’t found a guy that can give me what I want… (I nodded) well I’m a little bit kinky….
I want to have kinky fun!
Being my sex slave might be difficult but it wont be taxing. I wont hurt you. The games we play will be as fun as the ones tonight. It will be a weekend of fun and flirting, not degrading. I will make you want me, lust for me, and do anything to get me. If it gets too much for you, just say so, Im here for fun and fun only. Im not here to hurt you. I want this to be great…”

She opened up her duffle bag and showed me some of the things inside. Their were more games, cuffs, restraints, and other things like feathers that excited me.

“Im going to give you one last chance to back out before we start” and I claimed “no I was excited. This will be fun”

“Great. And don’t worry, we will still have our weekend of going out and having fun, watching football and playing games. But when we’re here youll my slave and my sexual toy.”

I smiled.

“Okay it’s getting late, I want to try one thing before we go to bed and start our weekend of fun”
She grabbed a pair of padded cuffs and attached my arms together. I could move them where I wanted but they were tied together.
“I noticed earlier that you were really ticklish and sensitive when I rubbed your body.”
I nodded in shame. I am so ticklish I jump if a leaf rubs slightly against me.
“Well lets see how much… Now, im not going to get naked for you because you’ll have to earn that, but If you want to see my legs, Im willing to take my tights off”..
I nodded in excited.. “IF” She continued
You kiss my toes. Kiss all 10 if my toes, the underside and top of each foot.
If you do that, I will take off my tights and tickle you in my bra and underwear. Of course, if you don’t want to kiss them, I will just keep playing in these tights.
She approached me closely and whispered in my ear “I advise you do it, it will be easier to take the tickling staring at my creamy thighs and you might just enjoy it… this is a weekend to explore your fun!”
I was game. I nodded in agreement and she lay down with her at the foot of the bed. I put my hands out to grab her feet and brought them to my mouth. Her feet were soft, gorgeous, cute, and sexy. I didn’t know I had a foot fetish. But I wanted to have one now. They were tanned, no blemishes, her nails were painted white which brought out the tan even more and I just wanted to kiss them and thank her for being in my bed.
I kissed her right foot on the top, and the bottom, then the left foot the same. One at a time, I caressed each toe, ever so slowly. I realised there and then that I was having the time of my life. My cock was so hard it could’ve exploded.
By the time I was done, she got up off the bed and asked if I had ever done that. I shook my head.
She asked if I enjoyed it, and finished her question with a “Be Honest”
I admitted that I really did. “I had never ever thought of feet being something I was into, but I really enjoyed it. And I think its because of you. They were soft and all I wanted to do was worship every part of your sexy body.”
“Oh don’t worry babe, there will be plenty of that this weekend. And now that we know you enjoy that, we can incorporate that into this weekend.” And she winked
“see…this weekend is fun for both of us.’
She stepped out of her gym leggings/tights, and her legs were in full view. I was almost in tears looking at this gorgeous sexy tanned body standing infront of me in a black bra and red lacy underwear with the rest of her body exposed. Her legs were to die for.

She then stood on the bed, put my bound hands behind my back and straddled my stomach. She started the tickling with my underarms. I thrashed and moved and laughed so hard. If my neighbours were home, they would’ve been worried, but she was here in my bed, dancing her gorgeous red painted finger nails all over my arms. I was in tears within minutes as she continued her assault. I really am too ticklish for this. She had put 20 minutes on a timer and I didn’t see how I would last that long. I was in both tears and hysterics as her nails danced at my arms, neck and stomach. When she moved down to my feet, I almost kicked her in the face. She spent the last 10 minutes at my feet and legs and I was heaving and howling so loud I’m surprised she didn’t stop to check I wasn’t dead.

When the timer was gone for 20 minutes, I was lying there with tears on my face, sweat all over my body and heaving and gasping for air.

She lay beside me with a wicked smile on her face, and asked how I enjoyed it.
“Well I loved and hated it. One of those thing you cant handle but never want to stop. But I am so ticklish! Wow what an experience.”
“Well sorry hunny, but tickling a bound male is a non negotioable for me! We will be doing that again! It’s usually what drives men away from me but you exhibited the most enjoyable reaction I’ve had so far.” I smiled
“we’ll save that one as a negotiation tactic or punishment in our games!”

“Okay well its getting late, time for bed as we have a big weekend ahead of us!
Before I leave, I want you to be honest here for a second..
Is there anything you want from me? Anything sexual you want to try? Anything you want me to do?”
I admitted that I was very sexually inexperienced and didn’t know much. Just the plain vanilla stuff. Its why I want this weekend to go ahead!

“You know, this could be even more if you reaaaaaly enjoy it” she joked, raising my heart rate a little.

“Okay well then anything else you want me to know or anything I could do?”

My heart sunk and I swalled a few times. She could tell somethings up.
“Oh you have to tell me! Or the tickling could get a lot worse” as she dug her nails into my ribs

“Okay okay okay I yelled”
I had to admit it, especially as this is the one chance I had of ever experiencing it. What did I have to lose bound at the mercy of my sexy mistress.
“I have a really big thing for nylons. Girls in stockings tights and pantyhose. Silkier and softer the better. I cant concentrate around them. I stare at their legs. I love it. When I see you in the hall the first thing I look at is to see if youre in stockings. I don’t know if you ever where them because I’ve only seen you in them in once, but the fantasies I lived in my head after that one time have lasted a life time. I melt at the site of a girl in them. I know you’re in charge here and I’m the slave with no say, but as you said, this is meant to be fun.”

“You’ve really counted the amount of times I wear them”

I nodded

“I don’t know if you have because it’s not a lot, but This could be the greatest weekend of my life if you incorporate them in to the games and you know, theres no telling what could get me to agree to wearing them” I said with a twisted smirk.

“Every girl has pair my love. More than one”

She kissed my forehead and once again mentioned how far we’ve come that you’re admitting this to me already and so comfortable doing it. I thought maybe she wasn’t joking about this becoming a regular thing

“I think we could make that work” and with a very evil grin and stern voice she continued “Glad to know what I can use against you”

“Time for bed, it’s getting late and we have fun weekend ahead. I’ll be sleeping in your bed tonight, you will be in here” as she turned in bra and underwear, turned off the lights and left the room.

I lay there in bed, once again pinching myself to make sure this happend and I wasn’t sleeping on the couch at half time of the seattle New England game hours earlier.

I had never thought of being tied up by a girl and looking forward to it, but I was very excited. I didn’t know I’d enjoy feet and couldn’t wait to worship them again! I thought I’d give my left nut to be with Erin and I here I was with a weekend ahead. And she was into it!
She liked me coz she was having fun, and I was with her because we had a good night together. I couldn’t wait for the rest of the night! My hands were bound but loose enough to move around and sleep comfortably! I looked forward till tomorrow

That’s the end of part 1. I’m so sorry I was so long but it sets the scene for a great story! The tie ups continue in the next parts don’t worry! I will continue the story ASAP

Im sorry if there are spelling errors, I will try edit it later, but I wanted to get this posted so you could enjoy it!

I would really like to hear your thoughts and feedback, I love this community!
Last edited by geelcarl 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Really nice story, it got me hooked!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

A great first chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thank you for writing and sharing this, and don’t worry about the length, it’s fine!

Erin sounds like a lot of fun!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

PART 2 - SATURDAY AFTERNOON - THE BONDAGE CHAIR

I thought I wouldn’t be able to sleep at all that night, but the toll of the nights events knocked me out cold. I found myself waking up the next morning naked with cuffs holding my wrists together. This realisation once again confirmed to me that this was indeed not a dream, and being the slave of the perfect girl next door was a reality.

I walked over to the bathroom, did my business and moved to the lounge. There she was. Erin was sitting there, once again in tight black gym tights, barefoot with a red jumper. The soccer was on again, something which I initially had planned to wake up for before events moved my mind elsewhere.
“Make us some coffee and come join me hun! You missed the first 20 minutes already!”
I went to the kitchen and returned with 2 cups of coffee. This task was more difficult with bound hands, but she was satisfied nonetheless.
As we drank our coffee, we chatted about various topics, ignoring the elephant in the room.
Eventually in the second half, Erin moved up on the couch and placed her delicate soft soles on my lap.
“You really enjoyed my feet yesterday didn’t you” she said with a wink and a smile
“I did”
“Good, well how about you spend the rest of this game massaging them. They could do with some prep for later”
Her sexy voice, stern command and playful tone had me drooling at the mouth. She threw me a bottle of moisturiser, showing she had prepared for this, and I got to work rubbing her feet. There was about 40 minutes left of the game and I spent the whole time rubbing soft cream into her already soft feet. It’s hard to believe her silky soles could’ve got any smoother but they were like a silk feather by the time I was done. I spent half the time on each foot, rubbing and massaging and even bringing her to a couple of soft moans.

She made note of my extremely hard cock but did nothing to alleviate the situation. When the game was over, she told me I could kiss both feet as gratitude for allowing me to touch them and I graciously obliged. When I was done, I couldn’t believe how this gorgeous women had made just give her a foot rub for 40 minutes and then get me to thank her! It was at this moment I realised just how lucky I was, how I craved her touch sensually and how excited I was for the weekend.

She made me go get dressed, and when I returned In jeans and jumper, told me to take her out for breakfast. I drove us down the coast to one of my favourite places and we both ordered from the menu. Breakfast was largely uneventful, we continued chatting about our lives, friends jobs, the usual… Eventually we got chatting about our lives and she finally did ask me about why I’m single. I explained my shy personality, how I enjoy doing nothing alone and moved the conversation quickly to her. She spoke about boys and her enjoyment comes from sensually playing with someone rather than just having sex all the time. She enjoys that too, but every guy she dated just wanted one thing from her and never let her have her fun. She then decided she'd rather just keep having fun with her friends than being let down by jerks.

When we got back home, she immediately undressed me before the door was even closed. “When we’re here, you always have to be naked…”
“Now, lets go get you acquainted with my idea of some fun..”
She instructed me to go the bathroom, freshen up, get prepared and meet her back in the living area while she goes back to her apartment.

I did my business and when I returned to the living room, I found Erin leaning on a chair with a mischievous look on her gorgeous face. There was a duffle bag at her feet and the warmest invitation to take a seat on the chair.

I took my seat, it was a regular dining room chair, with just a back rest.

“Welcome to the bondage chair”
“This is where I like to keep my slaves when I need them out my way”

She instructed me to sit with my back against the chair, my ankles next to each leg and my arms straight down by my sides by the top of the legs. She re-attached the loose cuffs that were sitting on the couch from earlier on my hands, and pulled the straps, looped them around the chair so that by the time she was done, I couldn’t actually move my hands and arms. But she wasn’t done there. She then pulled out more handcuffs from the bag and attached each ankle to the chair. She then pulled out an abundance of rope, and went to town securing each limb tightly to each leg. My ankles were bound to each leg, and my arms were bound at my side to the top of the legs. She wrapped my stomach to the back of the chair, and by the time I was done I was so secure to the chair I couldn’t move an inch. Only my head and neck, but without the use of my body, it was futile. This was my first proper experience.

She stood over me, looking like the ever sexy goddess she was. She leant in for a kiss, and as soon as she got near my mouth, she pulled out and blew softly in my ear. She repeated this process about 5 times and started to giggle at my desperation. She then knelt done in front of me and my mind raced. She giggled again, and once again started to ruffle through her bag. She pulled out a bunched up bundle of black tights and started separating them.
“Worn ones” she smirked.
I realised she was holding up 4/5 pairs of her black nylon pantyhose and started bunching the first one in to a ball
“Open up” and I gleefully opened as wide as I can. She started packing the pantyhose into my mouth. She got about 3 or 4 pairs in by the time it was completely full and I was fully eating her sexy stockings. They felt silky smooth in my mouth and the thought that she had worn all these pairs heightened my arousal to fever pitch.
She took one more pair and tied it around my mouth, ensuring I they were staying in there and I couldn’t get rid of them.

She stood back and admired her work. I was hers.

She once again approached me, sat on legs and started playing with my hair and body. Just slowly rubbing. The electricity was beyond anything I could imagine and I was shivering and moaning with every touch.

She then started to stroke her hands through my hair and asked if I’d do her a favour, in the cutest sexiest flirty voice.
I couldn’t even reply.
“You see, going out with all my girls, they never ever give me honest feedback on what I look like. No girl insults another. And I bought all these bras and I’ve never had any valid feedback on what they look like. So I’m gonna try them on for you and see your reaction.”
I was delighted, a day of looking at this girl in bras.

She once again leaned in for a kiss, but with my mouth occupied with her Nylons, she once again breathed slowly in my ear.

She left the room.

I was alone with my thoughts and wondering what was going to be so torturous about this.

About 10 minutes later Erin finally returned, and my confusion was still overcome with my lust for her.

Erin was wearing pantyhose, black, silk, shiny, nylon stockings. Her feet were clad with nylon, and I followed the black nylons all the way up her legs. When I got to her knees, I realised she was covered in a white silk robe.

It matched her dark complexity perfectly. I was expecting her to take it off to reveal her new bras but she just sat on the couch. Her make up was done up beautifully and she was a site to behold. She pulled out a nail file and started fixing her nails. I grunted into my gag, wondering what she was up to and why she wasn’t stripping for me. I realised she was going for the ignore tease. Eventually after about 5-10 minutes she came up to me and asked what was wrong. I grunted into my gag again and she giggled.

“Oh honey, did you think I would just let you see my in my sexy lingerie?”
I nodded furiously
“Oh no, you need to something for me to earn that pleasure”
“What do you want” I grunted into the nylons, sounding more like a hungry hippo
“hmmm” “What can you do for me…what can you do for me”
“ANYTHING” I MPPPPHED…
“Anything… what if I tickled your feet for 5 minutes”
“Noooooooo” I cried into the gag
“Okay then” and she turned to walk in the room. “Ill get back in my comfy clothes and watch some of my own shows while you sit there…I thought you wanted to play”
“Okay okay okay” I tried to scream, and she turned around with a sexy grin.
“Well.. if you insist…”
She walked up to me slowly and repeated her request…
“You sure you want me to tickle your feet?”
I nodded…

Okay then as she grabbed her phone and started the timer.
She knelt down again at my legs and grabbed both my feet with her soft hands.
The way I was positioned, I couldn’t move my legs or feet at all, but she could dig underneath or above my feet. She grabbed both feet and started her attack. I started to thrash around despite the fact I couldn’t move an inch. She tickled fast, she tickled slow, she did one foot, she did the other. She did both, she went underneath, she went above. I spent the minutes screaming into my gag, crying and begging someone who couldn’t even hear me to stop.

When the timer went, she finally retracted her nails and I breathed heavily into the gag.
“Wow what an effective gag, and holy fuck I’ve never met ANYONE as ticklish as you. I’ve had guys give up after less and never ever come back!”
I sat there trying to recapture my breath as she slowly peeled off her robe with her back to me. She turned around and I could see she was wearing a leopard print bra, and it accentuated her perfect breasts unbelievably. Her cleavage was in full view and I was salivating into my gag. She walked up to me, and ever so slowly asked if I like it by whispering in my ear.
I nodded like a keen puppy
“Good” She said in a stern voice, turned around and walked out the room.
My eyes followed her hosed legs strut out the door. I was in absolute disbelief that I endured all that tickling for a one second glimpse at her bra. I was almost furious and wished I could call out for her to return.
She was gone for ages again, almost 10 minutes and I spent the whole 10 minutes moaning angrily into my gag.

She finally returned again, in the exact same look as before with her robe covering what was next.
I mppphed again into my gag, and she knew exactly what I was saying despite ignoring all of it.
“So what you gonna do for me to see my next one” she enquired, and once again I tried to indicate the unfairness of the situation!
‘hmmm, well if you're not going to suggest anything, maybe I will…”
“What about your nipples?”
My eyes widened.
“5 minutes of me playing with your nipples for the next bra”
Those bloody tights in my mouth, if I could just reason with her. I again tried to beg her for more of a reward if I agree, and she reminded me that the alternative is that I just sit there watching her watch her Netflix shows
I nodded in agreement, and Erin once again teased me with a kiss.

The next 5 minutes were as torturous as the last. Erin alternated between rubbing, tickling, licking, kissing and then blowing on my nipples. She knelt down infrot of me, sat on my lap, stood up. It was quite intense watching her have the freedom while I couldn’t even move my head and when the timer went off for 5 minutes, I was extremely relieved. The more you try avoid those dancing fingers and perfectly manicured nails, the worse the torture becomes!

Erin got up and removed her silk robe, revealing an incredible scarlet bra, once again revealing her incredible cleavage. She leant in ever so slowly, and shoved her breasts in my face, at the same time she rubbed her hands up and down my thigh. She got ever so close to my member without every touching it. She got up, grabbed her robe and walked out the room. That whole process lasted 15 seconds, and considering how close she got I was left feeling even more frustrated when she left the room.

She returned about 15 minutes later, once again decked out her in silk robe and stockinged legs.
I looked at her almost in resignation asking “what do I have to do next” rather than pretending I had any choice.
“Can I” she said, knowing it didn’t even matter what her next words were.
Erin lay down on the floor infront of me, with her head furthest from me and feet closest, and brought them up to my face.
It was clear I was to smell her feet for the next 5 minutes, although it’s not like I had a choice.
Erin shoved both feet into my nose, and started rubbing and moving them around. Eventually she removed one and started rubbing other areas of my face including my neck while leaving one foot on my nose. I inhaled the nylon and felt more in love with her feet than I did before. It killed me that my obsession with her stockings is what was preventing me from being able to worship her stocking clad feet as I lamented the gag in my mouth. When the timer went off, she kept going for at least another 5 minutes and I didn’t mind one bit.

Eventually, while still on the floor, she slipped the robe off, revealing an incredibly sexy lacey black bra. Her cleavage was exposed even more lying down. She continued her enjoyment with her feet, but at this point she was rubbing them all over my body. She then spent about 4 minutes rubbing up and down my thigh, ever so sensually using her nylons to tease the inside of my sensitive skin. But at no stage did she ever touch my member and I was a horny wreck. Each rub got closer and closer and at this stage I was grateful the gag was hiding my pleasurable moans. Eventually she stopped and got up and I was breathing so heavily longer for her touch. She gave me a very soft sensual kiss on the cheek, turned around and left.

She left me for about 20 minutes, and I needed the whole time to calm down from what had just happened.

She once again returned in her silken white robe but her outfit below it had changed. She was covered up to her knees, but she had changed into fishnet stockings. She was also wearing ankle high leather boots, with a heel that could kill a man. I couldn’t wait to see what was next but knew I had to ensure a lot to get there.

She sat down on my lap as her robe rode up and I was exposed to more of her fishnets. She started stroking my hair as she spoke so seductively
“This next one is a special one.”
“It’s not for every day use. It’s only for special boys who let me do what I want to them. And I think you’ve been very compliant so far.”
“How would you like to play so more”
I nodded eagerly as she kept stroking my hair.
“Do you think you can endure 30 minutes of tickling” She said with a wicked yet flirty smile.
My eyes widened as I tried to beg for anything else
“Last. Night you did 20 but your hands loose. Right now you’ve done five… do you think you can handle 30 when you’re tied, bound, strapped and unable to wiggle away from my dancing nails?”
I kept begging for an alternative but no sounds were coherent enough to make any difference.
She raked her nails up and down my stomach and asked “well what well it be”
And I nodded up and down agreeing to get her to stop!

“Very good”
“But not now. You owe me 30 minutes when this is done. I’m going to relax now”
My look of confusion was quickly replaced with a look of sound dreaming as she slipped out of her robe.
I could see her perfect legs clad in fishnet stockings and high heeled boots. Above, she was a dream. She was wearing a busty, leather corset. It covered her stomach and boobs but ended there, exposing her cleavage and shoulders. It made her look entirely like a dominatrix.

She came up to me, raked her nails up and down my body, blew a kiss to me and sat down on the couch.
She grabbed the TV remote and started watching Netflix.
She had made herself comfortable on my couch, watching Netflix on my TV, while I was stuck there, bound to my own chair watching her sit their looking like an angel.

After about 5 minutes, she paused the TV, walked up to me and started stroking my thigh. Up and down. Not once did she ever touch my member, just my thigh. It was extremely pleasurable and I moaned in anticipation that the next touch might go higher. But it never did. After about a minute she went back to her show.
About 10 minutes later she repeated the movement, slowly walking up to me, stroking up and down without going higher and then sitting back down.
The sounds coming out of me would’ve been unrecognisable if her tights weren’t still packed in my mouth. I was almost quivering at her touch.

She once again went back to her show.
She repeated this motion around every 5/10 minutes of her show until eventually I heard the credits.
She once again came up to me and started stroking my thigh. She rubbed the skin all around my balls without going higher, and then everywhere around my groin area. Despite the proximity to my cock, she didn’t slip up once.

“You reeeaaaaaaly want me to touch it … don’t you?”
I nodded in eager agreement
“Really badly don’t you?”
My nodding increased
“Bad enough that you’ll do….anything” Slowing down and emphasising that final word..
I knew she had me again, yet I still kept nodding

Hmmm, she said
“What about, after I have my 30 minute of tickling, its your turn to model for me…”
I raised my eyebrow
“When I’m done with you, you’re going to clean your place. Vacuum and throw away the rubbish. Then you’re going to cook us dinner for the night.”
I nodded
BUT…
“You’re going to be wearing the stockings I was modelling for you… and these lovely high heels I’m wearing for you!” as she stretched her legs so that the extremely large heel was resting on my thigh,
My eyes widened, wearing womens clothing and high heels for a girl I just met, while serving her.
As she said this, she once again started rubbing my inner thigh, as close as she possibily be to where I wanted her to go!
She took a step back and I once again admired the view of her in her leather black corset, fishnets and boots.
“So, do you agree, or do we end the weekend here”
I nodded, a little too enthusiastically.
“Good answer” she replied with an incredible sexy wink

Erin kneeled down once again infront of me, and placed her hand on the base of balls. And with the slowest movement ever, she moved her hand at a snails pace up the whole length of my extremely hard cock. The touch was electrifying, as silky and smooth as anything I’ve ever experienced. Her hand was incredibly soft and I was extremely sensitive. I couldn’t believe how incredible it was, nor how well she prolonged the experience.

And that’s when she moved away
“So was it nice?”
“You wanted me to touch it…how was?”
I yelled violent expletives that barely even produced a whimper into my gag
I screamed yelled and begged, but I realised she had played me.
All that negotiating for one touch?
How had she played me…

“OOOOOOOOH” she said, every so sarcastically
“You thought you were getting more…” As she sat on my lap and stroke my hair.
“Well maybe… I could”
As she took one more painstakingly slow stroke of my member.
“But obviously it’ll cost you” as I shrieked a moan
“How about an hour of tickling instead of 30…and I’ll keep going until you finish”
She took a third stroke and I was nodding like a puppy dog
“Okay then, probably wont take you long anyway” she once again said with a wink
And she wasn’t wrong, and do you blame?
What feels like hours now being teased by this beautiful goddess already had me on edge
She kept up the slow strokes and it was heavenly. An electrifying silky soft hand pumping up and down my member. She started as slow as before, and after a few minutes was now pumping ever so quickly. I was right on edge, and she got faster and faster until I could no longer hold it. I finally blew my load everywhere. A whole day of teasing came pouring out, and the more I tried to squirm, the more I was held down.
She extracted every last drop and when I (thought) I was done, she just kept going. And going and going. The sensitivity was too intense as she kept rubbing my emptied balls and head. I was squirming in my seat, doing anything I could to avoid her dancing nails but I was strapped too tight. It was a good few mins before she slowed down her strokes and I felt like I had run a marathon. She winked, kissed me on the cheek and stood up and moved back.

She looked like an absolute goddess and I was wrapped around her finger. “You ready for your hour of tickling” she said with the cruellest giggle.
I couldn’t believe after what I had just endured, I had to go through another hour!
I begged into my gag, but her eyes told me everything I needed to know.

She walked behind me and to my surprise started undoing the ropes binding me to the chair. It had been a couple of hours now bound to it and it was great to feel some release. She undid my arms legs and stomach and it was great to be able to move.
“Not here she whispered and once again released the cuffs so that my hands were bound loose Infront of me. I stood up slowly, stretched out my legs and followed her out the room. She had a sexy strut as I followed her out the room, her heels complimented her fishnet clad legs incredibly well and I almost stumbled a few times struggling to concentrate on anything else.

She instructed me to go to the toilet and meet her in my bedroom.

When I entered, I saw her standing to the opposite side of the bed, with a very inviting pat to lie on the sheets.
I could already see there were 4 cuffs strapped to each bed post and it dawned on me just how exhilarating the next hour was going to be. I loved being tied and used by her but I was about to be spread eagled and vulnerable to her incredible nails on my electrifying sensitive skin.

I lay down on the bed and stretched out all 4 of my limbs to each post. Erin grabbed my right arm with her extremely soft hands, rubbed them a little while maintaining eye contact with me as I absolutely melted. She wrapped the cuff around my arm that was already strapped to the post. She closed it tightly and by the time she was done, I couldn’t move that arm an inch closer to me. She pulled the strap so that now it was completely immobilised and let go. She ever so slowly moved to my leg, dragging her soft hands down my stomach and legs as she moved down the bed.

The feeling almost killed me, like a 5 second ecstasy hit. She was so gorgeous and sensual. The gag was the only thing stopping me from letting off a high pitched moan even I wouldn’t have recognised. She strapped both my ankles, repeated the motion moving up my body and eventually had finished with my left arm as well.

By the time she was done, she was standing over the bed looking at me with a devious grin. I was stretched out, spread eagles to all 4 corners and she had left no slack. I couldn’t move any of my limbs an inch and I knew I was vulnerable and hers.

I looked at her with both excitement and fear, as she stood there in her leather corset, fishnets and high heeled ankle boots. I wanted her to get on top of me and smother my body until we became one. I was melting at the site of her and just wanted her so badly.

She slowly jumped on to the bed and straddled my stomach. Her fishnets were either side of me, and the combination of the leather, fishnets, dark make up and sly, mischievous smile gave off the visual of the sexiest dominatrix in the world. She put her phone next to my ear, and touched the screen, and whispered in my ear ever so sensually “there is no mercy until the timer goes off.”

I once again moaned into my gag and she started raking her nails up and down the side of my stomach up to my underarms. She did it slowly, building up pace very slowly moving up and down my sides. I squirmed to no avail, she had me strapped good and all I could do was take the punishment she was handing down. She kept this up for a while, and just built up more and more speed. Eventually the tickling was in full flow as she started digging her finger nails into my underarms. I strained my neck to avoid her but there was nothing I could do other than lie back and take the punishment. This movement invited her to start tickling my neck and she spent an eternity rotating between my arms, under arms, neck and chest. She used all 10 nails brutally and I was sweating, crying, straining and heaving heavily into my gag.

Eventually she moved down the bed and repeated the process with my feet. She started off with slow, sensual rakes up and down my feet, whoch got faster and faster. If my whole body was electric and sensitive enough, my feet are easily my worst. She was focused purely on my right foot and after about a minute she was dancing with all 10 fingers. She was tickling every inch of my foot and moved from my toes to the ball and back up against relentless. This was easily the worst thing she had done to me all day.

And I loved it.

She then moved to my left foot, back to my right, left again and did not stop the process. I was twisting and screaming into my gag, as every single touch gave me a new sensation.
Each part of foot was tested, and every single touched elicited a reaction of unbearable pleasure and pain. I was screaming as her nails danced across my feet and she had settled on tickling both at the same time. She moved up and down up and down as I screamed as loud as I could. When she lifted her nails, I felt like I was going to pass out.

She giggled ever so innocently as she jumped between my legs and started raking her nails up my leg. There really was no escape from this relentless assault as she now started the slow process of moving up and down from my foot to my thigh. Once again she got quicker and quicker, and once she was in full motion, she realised how easy it was to make me beg for her to stop when she settled on my thigh. She tickled both my inner and then outer thigh, my left and my right and she was giggling as she dug her nails in and danced while I attempted to write and scream to no avail. I couldn’t believe how many tears had poured out of my face, and when she eventually lifted her nails off my skin, I was a wreck. There were nails marks all over my thighs and I would do anything for this to end.

“Just remember you asked for this sweetie” as she lay down next me, hovered over me and started stroking my face.
“Now we’re half way there” she said as she showed me the phone showing 30 minutes lefts. “You could’ve been done now but you got greedy”
“And now you must face the punishment”
As she once again started digging in to my under arm.

I started thrashing around wondering how on earth I was going to last another 30 minutes. I felt like passing out was the only option, but she’d probably keep going anyway!

She started the whole process again, digging into my arms, underarms, chest and neck. Not stopping for anything as I bucked to each side barely an inch.
I was honestly done for.
After about 10 minutes she stopped again, and this time moved down to my legs. She turned her back to me so that all I could see where here fishnets and boots.

And she began the process of tickling my thighs. I was trying to buck or writhe, kick my legs, but her body held me down and the cuffs kept me bound. The high was excruciating and the only thing that got me through it was her sexy fishnets on her legs. I screamed out in agony, and luckily the gag stifled the words I was shouting at her.

After a while she stopped on my legs and turned around towards. She grabbed the phone and pushed pause on the time.

“Theres only 10 minutes left”
“Think you can handle them?”
I shook my head furiously
“Oh I think you can…Well I guess you have no choice”
“I’ll give you a little break. I’ll pause for my 5 minutes before our grand finale. And then 10 minutes of some lovely foot tickling”
“NOOOO” I yelled into the gag which would’ve been a barely audible whimper to her
“But I’m not going to make it easy”
She got up and sat on my face. Her crotch was covering my gagged mouth and there was a small gap for me to breathe. I inhaled her fishnets and she rested her legs.
This was heavenly and I wished she would stay there forever.
She started slowly rubbing my nipples while chatting to me about her life. She knew full well I couldn’t reply, but that added to both hers and my excitement.
I never ever wanted this feeling to end. I was in dreamland. I wanted her to stay sitting there forever. Her fishnets smelt like a mix between her wetness and nylon and despite the lack of air at my disposal, I took it all in.

Eventually she got up and I knew what was about to happen.

She hopped all the way down to the end of the bed, started the timer and went to town on my feet. The break helped re-sensitise my feet and I was back to squirming, shouting and crying again. She rotated between each feet, the balls and the toes and I couldn’t handle another second. I tried my best to move my feet out of the way of her godly hands but it was futile. She had me begging for my life and making sounds I didn’t know it existed.
Eventually the phone started buzzing and I almost cried in relief.

She seductively crawled back up to the top of the bed ad started wiping the tears and sweat off my face.
“See, that wasn’t so hard! Was it?”
I couldn’t even muster a response.

She was a giant on top of me and I was puddy in her hand. Just no more tickling.

She sat up and took off her boots and put the insides of one of them over my nose. She held it in place as she rubbed her fishnet stockinged foot all over my body. It was electrifying again but I loved the feeling.

She started undoing the cuffs on my limbs, and I was finally free. I sat up and stretched out.
“Are you ready to thank me”
I attempted to once again shout abuse but realised the gags were still packed.

“Im going to ungag you, and you’re going to thank me by worshipping my feet for 5 minutes”
I nodded
She unpacked my mouth, and as she was pulling out the nylon, I realised how good the silk felt.
Her feet were still covered in fishnets which was a great mix of stocking and bare skin. I had a great view of her nails and went to down kissing and sucking her beautiful feet. She could make me give my life with those things!

“Okay hun, nows the time for the rest of our deal”
“I’m going to go rest on the couch and watch TV. You’re going to get into those, like you promised and get to work around the house.”
She pointed at the floor, and lying there was her pantyhose she modelled for me earlier, and the boots she was wearing through my tickling ordeal.
My eyes widened but I knew I had agreed.
“You’re going to vacuum the lounge while I watch, clean the bottles and put everything in the bin, and then get to work cooking us dinner.”
“Spend the next 20 minutes relaxing, getting dressed and preparing. Don’t come to the other room for 20 minutes!”

I nodded, dreading the fact I had to clean the house in her heels while kind of excited to wear her stockings.

She took the loose cuffs and put my arms in each one, cuffing them together infront of me so that they were bound but still usable.

She blew me a kiss and softly whispered “see you soon”

So that’s the end of part 2!

Sorry it's so long, i had a blast writing it!

Don’t worry, part 3 to follow shortly!!!!!
Last edited by geelcarl 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Also, is it possible to edit the heading to show Part 2 has been added
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Still have to read part 2, but as far your question if you go to edit your first post you can also update the title. Hope that helps
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Loving this one so far, keep up the good work!
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago Still have to read part 2, but as far your question if you go to edit your first post you can also update the title. Hope that helps
Thank you!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Really liking this so far
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

geelcarl wrote: 2 years ago
Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago Still have to read part 2, but as far your question if you go to edit your first post you can also update the title. Hope that helps
Thank you!
You’re welcome. This is a really neat story! I love the general tone of it and all of the wonderful details. Nice job!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Really enjoying this so far. Looking forwards to part 3.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great story, nicely written
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Love it so far. Great chemistry between the two.

Looking forward to Part 3
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Sorry all. Been really busy in my personal life.

Been working on a part 3 but it’s going slowly. If there’s a desire for part 3 I’m more than happy to keep working on it but Maori if people have been reading or not.

Hopefully things calm down soon and I’ll get it up
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

wow - part 3 yes please!
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

PART 3 - SAT NIGHT

I lay there on the bed with many thoughts swirling in my head. How did I get here? How did I survive that? Do I really have to put THOSE on, but most importantly how do you recover from that ordeal to endure more. I spent about half an hour lying on the bed, not moving, heavy breathing, just getting myself in a position to even stand up. I felt like I had run a marathon, yet somehow I just couldn’t wait for more. Erin had me in a spell, where for some reason the brutal torture she inflicted on me was a privilege and I couldn’t wait to beg for me. Nothing in the world was more important than getting to worship her, an honour I couldn’t wait to give the world to do more of.

I eventually got myself off the board and picked up the silky, soft, shiny nylon stockings. I wondered what it would feel like to have those on me, not just because I’ve always felt the temptation to wear them and know the feeling, but because I knew by now they definitely were encased with Erin’s scent. I brought them to my face and basked in the glory knowing these soft, nylon pantyhose were wrapped around her gorgeous legs. Getting them on was a bit of a challenge with the cuffs but as I brought them up my leg, I wondered even more why girls don’t wear these every day. They fit snugly around my waste and they tightly pushed my cock down against my leg. I dreaded the sensations Erin would inflict on me once she got a hold of my nylon clad legs and feet, hoping the evil idea wouldn’t register in her mind. Next I stared at the sexy yet scary high heeled ankle boots. I was very nervous about having to walk in those, but I’d be lying If the thought of being exposed in pantyhose and heels in front of the sexiest and most naturally beautiful girl I have ever met didn’t excite me a little. Girls in this attire would send me wild, isn’t it natural that having to also endure this outfit would get me a little eager?

I left the room easily as walking in the boots wasn’t tough. I knew the task ahead of me, but I decided to join Erin in the lounge. She was sitting on the couch, once again wearing black 2xu type gym tights, with her bare feet looking as soft, gorgeous and inviting as ever. She was wearing a black bra and nothing else as her luscious blonde hair flowed down to her shoulders. I expected her to react to my attire but she just ignored it. I was desperate to impress her and gage a reaction and she knew it.
“You know what you need to do?”
“Yes”
“Good – but come here first and kneel before me!”
I was at her feet before you could even blink.
“Don’t you think you need to thank me for the past few hours, wasn’t I kind”
The fact I was happy to oblige showed the control she had over me. She had put me through hell, yet here I was desperate to thank her for it and ask for more!
Erin made me lie on my stomach and face her, level with her feet and legs. She was watching the next football match, yet I was facing her.
She pulled out another set of the same cuffs that were already on my hands and very slowly got up and moved to my legs, cuffed them together and bent down to kiss the back of my ear. It was heavenly.
She then clipped the two cuffs together and I was now lying on my stomach, in a very loose hogtie. My arms behind my back and my feet raised and connected to them.

She then sat back in the same position with her tanned, soft and delicate feet staring me in the face.
“Well, what are you waiting for?”
I needed no further invitation, and I spent the next 20 minutes in foot fetish heaven. I sensually and softly started kissing her white polished toes, gorgeous arches and made my way from toe to heel on both sides of both feet. I kissed, sucked, licked, worshipped, hoping it would never ever stop. While I worked on one foot, she would use the second to make her way around any body part she could reach. I was distracted by both feet but felt like I had died and gone to heaven. It was one of those moments that you never want to stop, where you become a fully converted foot lover, where nothing in the world matters, feels better or is more important than worshipping her feet.
After about 20 minutes, she withdrew both her arches and in a very soothing voice stated
“Wow you’re starting to get good at that! Works very well for me. Wouldn’t mind a full-time foot boy ready at my disposal”
In that moment I longed for nothing more to fulfill the position.

“Okay hun, time to get started. Clean the apartment, throw away the rubbish, vacuum the floor and make us dinner. I caaaaaannnooooot waaaiiiit for tonight.” Her smirk and confidence was just so natural I knew I had no chance around her. She removed the leg and feet cuffs but made sure the hands stayed tied in front of me.

I got up and cleaned the room, somehow making my way around the room in heels. She wolf whistled a little, and after a while the rubbish had been cleaned up and the room was clean. Next I vacuumed, and after about half an hour, despite my shoes and cuffed hands, the apartment was clean.
I then moved to the kitchen as she kept watching my football games.
I spent about 20 minutes making a teriyaki kitchen stir fry, one of my speciality dishes yet also quite easy to make. It was tougher with the cuffs but I could move my hands enough to finish cooking the dinner, and set the table with a nice bottle of wine.

When we set down for dinner, Erin was back in her natural state. It was quite incredible how this girl who had dominated me all day, who was sitting there in her best gym attire while I was lingerie clad could sit down and have a normal dinner with absolutely no reference to the setting around us or indication anything was abnormal. We sat for about an hour, eating, drinking and chatting about our lives, our family and more. Erin mentioned she had a sister who was just as kinky as her as my thoughts ran wild and her innocent yet infectious laugh told me she knew exactly what I was thinking.
After dinner we retired to the couch, once again keeping up our discussion while watching the football. I didn’t even realise that for about the last 30 minutes I was gently rubbing, massaging and tickling her soft feet.
It was around 8.30 pm when she winked, kissed me and asked if I’d like to get started with our evening entertainment. I nodded keenly.
“Good. Tonight, we’re playing a game I invented myself. I have plenty of those. I write them in my phone when I’m fantasising, but I’ve never been able to play it. Tonight, we get to.”
I’m not going to lie, I wanted to freeze this feeling of joy for the rest of my life. I could not be more excited, and I didn’t even know what’s going to happen.
Erin instructed me to head to the shower, clean myself thoroughly and then go to my room and wait on the bed naked for her. She needs to head to her apartment to get supplies and come back and shower after me, so I must wait for her.
I did as I was told, cleaning myself over and over in the shower, and then going to the room. Erin was already back in the apartment when I headed to the room and she went into the bathroom to shower. I waited with bated breath, playing on my phone a little as I heard her switch off the shower, close the bathroom door and open up what I assumed to be the spare bedroom and hang in there for a while. Eventually I heard the door open to the other room, and slowly, ever so slowly, see the door handle to my room start to turn. I waited eagerly on the edge of my bed, and when I saw her, I almost died and went to heaven. My jaw hit the ground and I think a little bit of drool left my mouth. This girl was going to be doing things to me? This goddess? This sexy gorgeous drop dead breathtakingly beautiful girl is in my room waiting for me to submit to her. What did I do to deserve this?

I think what got me was that she wasn’t dressed like a dirty slut. She didn’t slut up. She didn’t look like a dominatrix either.
She was… classy. Elegant. One of the classiest looking ladies I have seen. In this moment, that was the appeal. She was showing she’s the boss. Being in her presence was my reward, as if she’s doing me a favour.

Her blonde hair was neatly flowing. Her make-up was elegant and sophisticated. It made her beautiful. She had the aura of a sexy confident businesswoman, one who knows what she wants and one you know will get it. Her confidence was not only in her sex appeal but in her beauty.

Erin was wearing a very very very very tight fitting white business shirt, it was buttoned up to the very top and her sleeves rolled up at the arm. It accentuated her breasts perfectly and you could only imagine what was hidden behind.
Her skirt was black, pure silk, a pencil silk skirt that ended off just under he knees. It left enough leg to show you what you were missing but hid her thighs to make you crave what was beneath. It was so tight the outlines told you what you were missing. The silk was so inviting.
As I said, her businesswomen like appearance gave her the beauty and confidence that you would just wish to submit to. She didn’t need to make herself a sex object, she knew how being so classy would drive me wild.

Below her skirt, her legs were clad in the softest, silkiest nylon stockings. They were more elegant than any she had worn today which were your usual stockings you see. These had something more to them. You could see the silk, while the sheer nylon emphasised the sexiness of her legs even more. They made her look a million dollars and made her the classiest powerful women in the world. And she knew it.

Her gorgeous feet were inside the sexist pair of black high heels I have ever seen. They were closed at the toe to hide her nyloned souls and toes but made you beg to see it. Her heels looked like they could kill a man if they got near his flesh. They raised her foot so high above the ground, it made you wonder how she could possibly walk, but the site of her in them made you drool.

“So want to hear the game my love?”
I nodded like a puppy dog.
“Well, your objective is to get me just in my stockings. That’s it. If by the end of the game, I’m in my stockings only… you win. If I have more than that on… I win.”
I felt positively delightful!
“Now” she said as she held up one of my hats from the other room.
“How you may ask?… well… in here, is many many things I can to do you! No no, they’re not things you will enjoy. They’re for me to have fun. Although seeing you today I guess there are some things you will enjoy…” And she winked as she emphasised the final part of that sentence.
She then held out a dice in each hand.
“Get the game yet?” She asked
I shook my head
“Didn’t expect you to. Well, You will be strapped down to this bed as tight as I can get you, and then I will choose one activity to do to you out of this hat. I will then role both dice and add the scores together to see how long I do that activity to you for.
Now here’s the tricky part. After each turn, an item will be removed. If you agree to let me toooorture (she said with the flirtiest grin), you get rewarded with me removing something from my body and one step closer to your goal of seeing me just in these..” as she lifted her leg into the bed and I got a closer glimpse of the stockings encasing them.
“Now of course if there is something in there that you don’t want me to do to you, you could of course say no. But, not only will an item not be removed, I will also put one back on!” Her eyes followed mine for a reaction
“Now my guess is there are some times you might want to that. But You also have no idea how many more punishments there are than items. So it’s up to you.
If by the time the punishments are done, I’m only wearing my stockings, you win. If I have any more items on than that, I win.” Which she said in a tone which made me know that’s not a good sign for me.
She lifted her leg onto the bed once again to give me a closer look at the shiny nylon stockings coating her legs. ‘my guess is you want to see me in these rewarding you. Plus you haven’t yet seen my breasts. This is a great opportunity for you! If you win, I will reward you with the. Greatest. Orgasm. Of. Your. Life.” She paused between each of those words and emphasised each one to great effect.
“But if I win, what I subject you to in this game is absolutely nothing to what you will endure over the following 2 hours.” She said that sentence with a stern serious look and I knew she was not joking.

She then moved around the bed to make sure the straps attached to them were still in place from earlier.

As she did that, my mind wondered what would happen next. I looked at the hat and thought surely I have some punishments to spare. She only had about 4 or 5 items on that I needed to get off. Surely I could avoid some. But then I remembered her final sentence and figured that if I lose, what I faced next would be a lot worse than just enduring whatever came out of that! I wondered what could be worse than an hour of tickling! Everything Erin had innflicted upon up until now has meant to be torturous but the truth is every single one of them had an element of enjoyment. As much as she toyed with me, I wanted more from her! Could I deny her that? Who knew how much I would enjoy worshipping her feet yet here I was hoping it was one of the punishments! I figured I wanted to experience more and see how much she could do to me that actually made me a little excited!!!

She then fluffed out the pillows for me to place my head and gestured for me to lay on my back on the bed. Last time she cuffed me to the bed, she was slow, teasing, sensual and playful. This time she was very methodical in her work. It was all business. She did not look at me once, just concentrating on her work. First, she balled my fists up and taped them into that ball, then cuffed them to the headboard right at the far pole. I was stretched out fully and there was no slack at all. My arm couldn’t move an inch in either direction and it was powerless to stop anything she was about to throw at me! She repeated the process with my left arm, and by the time she had all four limbs to the bed, I was stretched out as far as I could possibly go. No wriggle room, no slack, just four limbs powerless to stop anything being done to them or any other part of my vulnerable body.
Both my hands were balled up with my arms stretched to each post, while my feet were so secured to the foot of the bed, the only thing that could move were my toes. They were defenceless, helpless and suspectable to anything without the ability to even wriggle them from any sensation. I gulped, but she still didn’t break character. She admired her work, remaining professional and serious and pulling at the binds to ensure security.

That’s when her faced once again changed back to her friendly flirty demeanour. She crawled on to the bed and straddled me, putting a leg on each side and planting herself on my stomach. Her knees were up to my underarms and feet at my hips. She was in a full straddle and her skirt rode up a little to reveal even more of her breathtakingly silky, sheer nylon stockings. She noticed my eyes wonder and giggled a little.
“Well if you like them so much….” And she grabbed at behind the pillows on the bed.
“These are the ones I wore earlier” and she bundled a pair of pantyhose and shoved them in my mouth.
“There are the fishnets you couldn’t take your eyes off earlier” and repeated the process. At this stage my mouth was pretty packed.
“But the next few hours are going to be realllllly tough for you… and I really don’t want to hear about it. I haven’t worn these for you, but you should still enjoy them knowing where they’ve been.” She somehow managed to bundle the third pair in and my mouth was packed. I could barely muster any sort of sound and she looked please with her work. Her legs kept me mesmerised as she once again reached behind the pillow. She brought out a single thigh high stocking and tied it around my mouth to ensure I couldn’t spit out any of the stockings, not that it was possible.
“I’m sure we could put the other one to good use later” and she winked as she raised her body and legs and got off both myself and the bed.
She grabbed the hat and dice and made her way back to the bed, sitting next to me with her legs off the bed.
She put her hand on my upper stomach and started rubbing slowly up and down up to my chest.
“Are you ready for our game.” I nodded, knowing how futile attempting to speak would be.
Her perfectly manicured nails danced around and her despite her slow, sensual nature, I was already squirming to try avoid her electric touches.
“You don’t look ready”
She got up off the bed and made her way around to the other side of the bed.
“I mean if you can’t handle this…” As she eloquently and slowly made her way around. The clink of her heels with each step really heightened the feeling of dominance she had over me. She was like a dominant boss who knew her power and aura and wanted me to feel her supremacy.
She sat on the bed, and once again stroked my stomach, resting her finger on my exposed nipple and having what she would consider some fun at my expense.
“Well let’s see what we get first huh”
I inhaled deeply as Erin reached into the hat and pulled out a jumbled piece of paper. She unwrapped it as if she was receiving a grand prize and shrieked in delight.
“Now remember, you can say no” as she held out the piece of paper. It almost screamed at me in capital letters as I saw the dreaded words “TICKLE FEET”
I whimpered and screamed but I knew it was something I had to take.
She grabbed both dice and rolled a 6 and a 2, and gleefully exclaimed she was about to subject me to 8 minutes of foot tickling.
She got up off the bed and made her way round to the foot of bed, once again emphasising each confident click of her high heels.
She first kneeled down so that her face was level with my feet, grinned and pushed a button on her phone to start the timer. Before she even began, I already tried to retreat my foot or move it away from where her nails were about to assault them but they wouldn’t budge even an inch. She giggled sadistically and started slowly stroking my feet. She knew she had plenty of time to go quick and hard, so instead she went soft and slow. The inability to wriggle them away and react to each made this technique so torturous, I just wanted to shout out all my ticklishness. Tears started streaming out my face as she continued her slow, torturous rakes down my feet for at least 2 minutes. She then kept up the same pace, playing between all my toes, moving across all of them and sending absolute shivers and tingles down my whole foot. After what felt like forever, Erin started her genuine assault. She sped up her raking motions, getting both my feet into a fit of tickles as she dragged her nails up and down, up and down both my feet. Tears streamed down my face as I screamed for my life into my gag. She was an expert at moving to new spots to avoid me losing my sensitivity and even better at mixing up her attack between the tips of fingers and soft skin and her long scary nails. By the time her phone’s timer went off, I was an absolute mess, breathless and already out tears, struggling to recompose myself. She moved up the bed and gave me a soft kiss to say well done. I appreciated the closeness and her gentle yet fun demeanour right after subjecting me to the torture made me once again feel like I was thanking her for what she had done to me! She was an expert at that!

Despite the ordeal, I knew I had at least don’t my best to get her shirt off and knew there was only her skirt bra and shoes to go. She once again straddled me as her skirt showed more of her stocking clad leg and I couldn’t wait to see her expose herself in her bra. She slowly brought her hands to the top of her white business-like shirt and ever so slowly, every so seductively, undid the first button. My eyes widened as I saw the very top of cleavage, her tanned skin only adding to my anticipation. She then hopped off me, kneeling above and asked if I’m ready for round 2.

I shook my head no, screamed into gag, begged and pleaded for her to continue but I realised how she had me. She wasn’t removing her whole shirt; I went through 8 minutes of foot tickling to just get her to open up one button! This changed my whole outlook of the game, knowing how much torture was to be endured for so little reward.

She grabbed the hat and pulled out another piece of white paper. Her smile widened as she delightfully exclaimed “Oh your pooooooor feeeeet!”
I shook my head as she showed me the white piece of paper that glistened “Ice on feet.” The dice was next as managed to produce a 3 and 2 to indicate 5 minutes of this torture.
I begged as she ever so slowly once again got off the bed, clicked her heels as that dreaded noise filled the room and left. I lay there alone with my thoughts for a minute or so and she came back holding all sorts of goodies for her to use.
She came back to the bed and grabbed more tights behind the pillow, taking 2 thigh high stockings and moving to kneel by my feet again.
She grabbed an ice pack, and placed it up against the bottom of my right foot. The sensation burned as she cruelly held it in my place. It was well below freezing as the pack burned my foot, as if a thousand knifes had been plunged into my foot at once. I was once again instinctively tried to move my foot, yet it was firmly held in place by her expert bondage. I howled to the roof despite no sound coming out. Her sadistic yet cute laugh added to my predicament and I didn’t know how I was going to survive 5 minutes. She grabbed the thigh high stocking and locked the ice pack on my foot. She then grabbed a second ice pack and once again expertly placed it on the bottom of my left foot, and the burning sensation started all over again. I was still struggling with the pain of the right ice packet and this sent me into a whole new level of shock. My eyes almost popped out at the feel of the second pack and I once again attempted to squirm to avoid her cruelty. If the two ice packs strapped to my foot weren’t enough, Erin proceeded to grab the bowl on the floor and spend the last 3 minutes running ice cubes all over the exposed parts of feet, particularly the toes and ankles. This was worse than the tickling and I silently screamed and begged into my gag. As my ordeal ended, I looked at Erin and witnessed the absolute glee in her eyes and smile on her face. She was the most gorgeous girl in the world.

All of a sudden, I was once again thankful this absolute goddess was using me for her pleasure and I once again felt like the luckiest person in the world. I once again realised just how exciting and exhilarating this is and there’s nowhere else I’d rather be! As she finished up, she looked at me and you get the feeling she knew exactly what I was thinking.
She once again crawled up the bed, kissed me on the forehead and got off the bed. This time, she undid her second button without even facing me, taking away my one second of enjoyment I was owed. While she now had the button below her boobs exposed, she had a black shirt covering whatever bra she would be wearing. I moaned into my gag at the helplessness, but she just smiled and sat back down.

She once again grabbed the hat and pulled out another piece of paper, her delighted smile and wicked grin once again giving away it was something that she would enjoy just a little bit more than I would.
“Oh… I hope this is a long one” she shrieked, but she rolled herself just a 3 and 1.
“Oh man you are lucky! You would not survive this one!”
She brought the paper closer to me and I saw the dreaded words “Tickle Neck.”
I didn’t even want to know how bad this was going to be but I was about to find out.
Erin climbed back on top of me and straddled me again, but sat much higher up, planting herself on my chest and putting her legs around my head. Her stockings legs were almost rubbing my ears and I was surrounded by nylon.
She smiled as she pushed the buzzer and began her assault. She started tickling my neck with brutal force and I almost looked like a lopsided children’s toy as I tried to avoid it. If she made contact with the left side, I dropped it down to avoid her and she immediately moved to the exposed part. She giggled with glee at this predicament as tears streamed down my face. After about 2 minutes, she grabbed something from the floor which I realised was a make-up brush and she played the exact same game with the brush. It was absolutely brutal. What I found most exhilarating about this whole process was that during every torture, there was no conversation from Erin. No taunting or mocking, she was just so caught up in what she was doing and enjoying it so much it made me feel more like just her toy. Just there for her enjoyment and ignored by the most beautiful girl in the world while still enjoying every moment of her delight. When the timer went off, I breathed a sigh of relief, and Erin played on the sensitivity of my neck my giving soft kisses in the same spots she had just over excited. While straddling me, she undid her third button, knowing I still had 2 buttons to go just to remove her first item!

I decided definitively that Erin is the type to play dirty and I decided I was not going to reject any tortures. One no and I’ll probably lose, knowing how much she has deceived me made me realise I can’t give her any opportunity to trick me again. I then felt dread that she might even make the game not winnable even if I followed the rules! I loved her even more for it, would I want to be anywhere else right now?

While still on top of me, breathing in her luscious nylon, I was begging for something I could actually endure for the next torture, but once again as she withdrew the paper and read it’s contents, she laughed, excitedly calling out, “OH YOU POOR BUUUUGGGGGER”
She then rolled a 6 and a 4! 10 minutes of whatever was getting her too excited for my liking. She once again left the room and placed the card on my stomach, making it impossible for me to see.
But when she returned, I knew exactly what I was in stall for as she was holding the same ice packs and more as she had earlier.
“But I’ve already had ice!” I shouted loudly into the gag to no avail. Yet she knew exactly what I was thinking.
“That was just your feet honey, this is eveeeerywhere” as she emphasised the final word, holding up the paper that was on my stomach as the little piece confirmed her prize. My eyes bulged as she smiled and pushed the timer on her phone.
She right away grabbed all the stockings behind me and the packs next to her and kneeled by my feet.
“10 minutes of ice torture” she cooed to herself.
She wasted no time securing two ice packs to my feet as before, the same burning sensations returning and the same tears streaming down my face.
She then grabbed more, and sat on the bed, straddling my legs so that she had access to my thighs. She then placed one ice pack on my inner thigh, as close to my balls as possible and I almost exploded in pain. This was testament to how tightly she had me secured to the bed because I felt like I was going to fly through the roof! She then took a stocking and tied it around so that it was now secure to my thigh. When she repeated the process on my left thigh, I felt like I was an igloo. I burst into screaming yet she couldn’t hear any of it. The muffled sounds made her giggle again and once again made me almost thankful it was her doing it to me. I couldn’t escape the icy sensations that she had placed on my feet and legs and kept trying to readjust to change my focus. Every time I concentrated on another area, I felt the icy sensation stabbing me like a knife.
To make matters worse, she grabbed 2 more packs and straddled my stomach again. This time, she simultaneously placed 2 ice packs on the same spot of the under skin of my forearms. This was worse than the previous 2 combined and before I could even muffle out a sound, she had used the stockings to secure them. I once again attempted to writhe as the sensations burned in all 6 areas, but Erin used this moment to lower her face close to mine and start kissing my cheek. Tears interrupted her fun as she got off the bed to admire her work.
“And look at that! We still have 6 more minutes of fun!!!!”
This time she could definitely tell the words I was attempting underneath the stockings gag.
She grabbed the bowl on the floor and took an ice cube in her hands. She climbed on the bed and lay next to me, so that her body was level with mine, but her face hovered over me. This position had me forgetting about the state she had me in and admiring the site of this gorgeous goddess exerting her dominance over me! Once again, she had me thanking her for torturing me!
She grabbed 2 pieces of ice and started rubbing them all over my body. It purely added to the sensation that was already overcoming my limbs.
She was mainly rubbing them over my torso and nipples, as well as my neck, making me jump, squirm and yell into the gag every single time she moved. When the ice melted, she grabbed some more and continued her assault.
“Just one minute to go… and all this just to undo one button”
She said the last few words of that sentence ever so slowly which just added to my humiliation. I screamed into the gagged and when the timer finally went off, I almost yelled in relief. She untied each ice pack and I felt a surge of warmth as the blood rushed back into my body. I lay there shivering and heaving as she very quickly undid her button and moved off the bed for the next round.

After 4 rounds, I couldn’t believe that somehow this ordeal could get worse if I started rejecting tortures. Yet the exhilaration had me so excited for whatever else this beauty was going to throw at me. And with only one button left I knew I was as close as possible to finally get her shirt off! She straddled my chest so that her tights were once again right up against my face, holding the next paper.
“I really hope I roll a big number here”
But her face dropped as she rolled a 3 and a 2. Her reaction made me think I had escaped murder, but when she flashed over the piece of paper which made me realise, I was about to endure 5 minutes of underarm tickling, I remembered just how long 5 minutes is. She jumped down the bed and once again decided to lay down next to me, hovering herself over my upper half. She brought her delicate nails up to my left under arm and slowly started raking them up and down, very slowly, easing me into the torture. Despite the slow motion, her nails were catching each part of my skin and making me laugh and cry simultaneously. I was already giggling before she had really begun. Her slow, electric nails made each touch more and more ticklish, and after about 30 seconds, she really found her groove. She upped the momentum and before I knew it, she was really digging her nails deep into my underarms. It was this particular torture that really made being strapped tight to the bed with little slack a major issue. The more you tried to move your arm and close your underarm or just somehow get out of the firing line of her dancing nails, the more exposed you were. Not being able to stop this was brutal and by the time she was done with that arm, I was an absolute mess. Yet she rolled over my body and proudly reminded me that “we’re only halfway baby” and she immediately started digging in to my other underarm. This time there was no slow easing, no light electric touches. She went all out from the start and dug her nails into my underarm, quickly making her nails dance around my underarm. I once again burst into tears, laughed uncontrollably while screaming as loud as the gag possibly allowed me to. There were no escaping her magnificent hands due to the tight straps and the whole ordeal was just one big blur. When the timer went off, I let off one giant moan to get all the relief and frustration out. She hopped off the bed but I couldn’t concentrate on anything else other than recapturing my composure and desensitising my tingly underarms. I was breathing heavy. But I knew with all 5 buttons down, I could finally see her take off her shirt and get a glimpse of her breasts in whatever bra she was wearing.

She undid her button and raised a smile.
“You ready to get my shirt off? Last torture”
My eyes widened and I yelled into my gag. She knew right away what I was yelling despite the inaudible whimpers barely making it out of my mouth.
“No sweetie, all you’ve done is undo the buttons. Now you gotta get the shirt of…”
I yelled loudly, but she hopped on to the bed in triumph.

“Don’t worry, last torture. For now”
She was holding the piece of paper. “If I was you, I’m guessing you’d want a longer role here.” I couldn’t quite fathom why I would want a longer torture, but she held up the crumpled up piece of paper shining the precious word “Footworship.”
Finally I yelled, but when she rolled the dice I almost cried. She rolled two ones, and my only prize so far was only going to last 2 minutes.
“You poor poor baby, but don’t worry you can suck on my feet all weekend if you want.” I moaned once more as she sat on the edge of the bed.
“Alright for this one, I have to 2 do things, and your reaction determines how this night goes. I have to unpack your mouth, but you will not say a word at all unless asked. I also have to take my heels off, but when you’re done, they go right back on, you haven’t earned that yet. If you break either of those rules, I keep playing the game with no clothes removed, and then we’ll continue the game as if you lost.”
I nodded
She moved up my body and started untying the stocking around my mouth and pulled out the tights from inside. The amount of drool made her giggle and did all I can to make my mouth and jaw feel normal again. While I did this, Erin brought her feet on to the bed to make them visible, and slowly started to pull her shoe off her right foot. It was almost like a strip tease, knowing the effect exposing a nyloned sole would have on me.
Only those with a foot fetish would really understand the excitement I felt and the way I was turned on as she brought her right foot up to my neck. The sheer silky black soft nylon enclosed her foot. I could see through the nylon her white toenails, they made her foot so perfectly rounded and silk shined in the light. I admired her foot so much I didn’t even realise she had slipped off her second shoe. I felt the same wave of excitement as she brought her second foot up to my face. The fresh smell of nylon had a hold over me like a flowery perfume, and she bobbed her feet up in the air as I followed like an obedient puppy. If she hadn’t implemented the silent rule, I would’ve asked if I could worship them for hours rather than a mere 2 minutes.
She giggled sadistically as my eyes followed her feet around.
“You’d give your lifr for these wouldn’t you.”
I nodded a little too keenly.
“Good to know. Your time starts now.”
She brought both her feet down to my face but hovered them above my mouth, just out of reach. I lifted my head as high as it could possibly reach yet as I reached out, she lifted her feet higher and higher. I almost cried but I knew I couldn’t complain.
She spent a whole minute moving her feet around, just out of reach of my over eager mouth. It was a game of cat and mouse and she giggled throughout.
Eventually she allowed me to make contact and rested her feet on my mouth. It required all then effort from myself, but eventually I was able to finally worship her gorgeous nylon clad souls. It was even more enjoyable worshipping stockinged feet than her bare feet and I inhaled the nylon while making sure I worshipped every inch of her perfect feet.
I had barely started even started enjoying myself when the timer went off and she retreated her feet. I’m sure she would’ve enjoyed more but she knew it was even worse for me not allowing me to continue. I knew too well not to complain either.
She hopped off the bed, and finally pulled her shirt off.
I realised she was actually wearing a black loose t shirt to cover her bra, and it was at this point I knew I needed to work to get that off as well!
“I’m going to give you a 5 minute break” as she skipped out the room, grabbing her shoes in the process.

Im actually going to stop for now and post it. I intended of playing the whole game in this part but I realised how long it’s taking and there is so much more to go. So I figured post it now and give you something to read while I finish it off. I’m in the middle of the rest so hopefully wont take as long as this part did.

Happy to hear your thoughts, tips, feedback etc
iso
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by iso »

This is amazing, can't wait for the sequel! Out of curiosity, where did you find the ideas for all of these games, they are great :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fantastic story, loving the teasing and the mix of Erin’s teasing, then serious demeanour. The erotic games must feel like a lifetime - she’s got a slightly evil streak that I love!
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

this is amazing. can’t wait to see what’s next
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

PART 4!

SAT NIGHT PART 2

The 5 minute break turned into about 10 minutes of me catching my breath, my composure and my thoughts. The sexiest woman I knew had left me and returned, bouncing back into the room. She paused on entry, knowing I was taking in the site before me. Black sleeveless tank top, accentuating her boobs perfectly. Her tight black silk skirt covered the nylon stockings that were the object of my desire. They were also topped off by her black high heels that gave her the aura of the goddess she really was. Despite the ordeal I had just been through, I realised just how much I still had to go through to the end this game.

She so slowly crawled back on the bed and lay next to me. Her nylon clad legs rested on my bare-naked ones as the sensitivity reached fever pitch. She stroked my cheek in an extremely condescending manner that made me melt, asking if I’m ready to go again. I moaned softly and pointlessly tried to stretch my arms to readjust myself. She sensually started kissing my gag, sending me into even more of a frenzy. She then sat up, bending her legs near me to ensure her stockings were as close to my face as possible.

She grabbed the hat, pulled out a page and smirked.
“You poor guy getting this first up again!”
She grabbed the die and rolled a 4 and a 2, indicating 6 minutes of whatever was on that dreaded piece of paper.
She then straddled my thighs, towered over and revealed that the instructions were to tickle me EVERYWHERE. I moaned loudly into my gag as she giggled at the current situation that was heavily in her favour. 6 minutes of brutal tickle torture everywhere on my electrically sensitive body.
She wasted no time getting started and completely changed her style of attack. Previously she usually spent time on one area before moving on to the next, but this time she just moved all around my body as quickly as she could. She was using her own mobility and flexibility expertly to manoeuvre around my body, never spending more than 2 seconds on one spot. It killed me as it gave no time to desensitize any area as her gorgeous nails drove me insane. I attempted to evade and thrash but was too brutally tied to the bed to achieve any relief. She moved from my feet to my underarms in seconds, making sure to find every spot in-between in the process. It was the most exhausting session I had endured and her infectious laughter made it even more torturous. Tears streamed down my face as the gagged muffled my cries and laughter. She dug her nails hard into my skin as I thrashed around. She spent the last 30 seconds slowly dragging her nails down by feet as the timer went off. She kissed me on the cheeks as I heaved heavily to recapture my breath.
“That was the most fun I’ve ever had, Don’t think I’ve ever met someone as ticklish as you” she laughed as she wiped away the tears from my cheeks.
Her calm sweet and gentle demeanour already made me forgive her for the last 6 minutes…
“Well I guess you’ve earned this” as she stood next to me in her singlet crop top and skirt.
She lowered her hands to her skirt and proceeded to undo the button at the top.And that was it. Just the button!
She then jumped back on the bed and got comfortable again as I realised the extra work I had to go through for each item of clothing.

She reached down into the hat again and her eyes widened with glee. I was beginning to realise that regardless of what she pulled out, it was going to suit her more than me.

She handed me a piece of paper as she rolled a 10! I just realised that for 10 minutes, I was to ensure a torture of her choice! The paper glistened the words “My choice” and I knew she now had a world of whatever she wanted to do to me without the ability to defend myself.
She giggled cruelly which made my world melt as she hopped off the bed and gathered some things she had discarded earlier. She placed them next to me and then straddled me again. Her nylon clad thighs encased my head once again as I breathed in her hose. She was straddling my head so that the only thing that popped out of her was my head. I could feel the silk of her nylon brushing against my cheeks and ears. I wish I could’ve lived in this position for the rest of my life.

She raised her scary nails close to my face and seductively apologised for what was about to happen.
“Sorry babe, but the last time was just too short. You need to experience this one for real.”
I knew what I was in for.
She started ever so slowly gently raking her nails on my neck. Giving me the lightest tickles that drove me wild. Up and down, up and down. She went fast and then slow, tickling me into submission. She then spent 2 minutes raking my neck quickly and nimbly, getting every single spot without pausing for a second. All I could do was laugh and heave, as her nails, and silky nylons reigned terror on my neck.
Next, she grabbed her make up brushes again, one in each hand and started rubbing the inside of my ears. Every time I squirmed, my neck brushed against her nylon. It was torture, but it was exhilarating. She rotated between a fat brush and thin one, making sure to reach every inch of my ear.
Only 5 minutes were gone when she took then started an all out assault. She spent 5 minutes with one hand on my neck and the other in my ear, with her nylons taking care of any part of my face trying to escape her wrath. Her quick nails on my neck had my absolutely giggling into a frenzy. What actually took 10 minutes made me feel like an eternity. She finished the last minute with very slow electric tickles, making me squirm at every touch. She kissed my neck when she was done and start dabbing at the tears that had drowned my face during the ordeal. That was some ordeal.

“Well you really earned this.”
She very slowly and seductively stepped out of her skirt, and she stood infront of me wearing just her tight tank stop and black nylon tights. They encased her thighs like a golden glow as I finally got sight of what her skirt was hiding. She had no underwear on beneath them as I got a glimpse of the possibilities that the night might provide.

With her new found confidence, she got back on the bed, but this time came all the way up to my face and straddled it with her nylon clad things. My nose and mouth was exactly where she had a little moist spot on her nylons as she sat on my face facing my body, with her feet propped up next to my head.

“Oh you might enjoy this one”
My assumption was that she had grabbed the next torture but I could only guess with my limited vision. She smoothly hopped off me and grabbed something from her bag. She then hopped back on the bed next to me and rolled the die, a 3 and 1.

“Oh very lucky” she said with her cute giggle.
“But don’t worry I’ll still have some fun.”
She grabbed a white tube and poured out some sort of ointment on to her hand.
She was extremely generous with the cream, pouring a large amount on each hand.
She then rubbed them together and her hands were covered.
She then took her right hand and slowly moved her hand up and down my dick. She rubbed the cream in smoothly and repeated the process with her left hand, coating my dick and balls. The sensation was bliss, a cool breezy feeling as I moaned in pleasure. She stroked up and down a few times until every inch was covered. She kept stroking as I moaned in pleasure, and then she stopped after about 20 seconds. I lifted my head to see why she had stopped but she had a smirk on her face, as if she was waiting for something.
And then it hit me. All of a sudden, my cock and balls started absolutely burning. They were on fire. This was the hardest I had squirmed, the most I had pulled at my bonds, the most desperate I was to be able to stop what was happening. It got hotter and hotter and there’s nothing I could do to stop it. Erin slowly turned the tube over, showing me she had just rubbed almost half a bottle of icey hot on my nuts and my dick. It was getting more and more unbearable as I pulled at the bonds and squirmed to no avail. She giggled, got right in my face and blew a kiss. Don’t worry baby only half way there.
She got her face in real close as well to the action, stroking it more and then blowing a cold wind onto the fire. The sensations were getting more and more intense as I screamed muted profanities into my stocking gags.
She counted down the last 30 seconds, making it a lot worse, and it was done, she grabbed a cold rag and wiped my balls and dick down.
The sensation slowly died as I continued to pull my straps, slowly regaining my breath as sweat ran down my face.
“That was a fun one, might save that for later” as she winked and hopped off the bed.

She stood next to the bed and put her right foot up on to it, and slowly started undoing the zip on her sexy high heeled shoe. I was couldn’t wait to see her stockinged foot again, but when she was done with the zip, she pulled her foot off the bed, and then jumped right back on top of me. She once again sat on my face and she was even wetter than before after watching me squirm. I realised right away I needed to go through two torture for each shoe, one for the zip, one for the shoe and screamed loudly into her sex.

“Oh you lucky boy”
Once again she had taken a piece of paper when I couldn’t see, but she immediately got off my face to roll a 6 minute activity on the dice.
She held up the piece of paper that read the holy words “Your choice”
I realised I at least now had the pick of what I wanted and 6 minutes of it.
“Well what will it be hun.”
With my mouth packed with her soft nylons, all I could do was look down at my dick.
“Nice try – but this is torture. Try again.”
I tried a smirk, but this time I directed my eyes to her feet.
She clearly got the message, winking and smiling back at me in a way that would make anyone melt.
“I’ll have to take my shoes off – and your gag, but it’s only temporary.”
I nodded gleefully
She slowly released her gorgeous soles from her sexy shoes, and then leaned over me and finally unpacked my mouth. My jaw ached. As much as I longed for her nylons, I loved having her pantyhose in my mouth. But I knew the outcome was to be much greater.
She then scooted down the bed, got in position and started rubbing my neck with her feet.
“Your time starts now. I won’t tease you like last time, this is your choice, but if I don’t feel like you’re really appreciating them, I will tease you with my feet like you have never been teased before.”
I nodded encouragingly and stuck my mouth and tongue out before she was even ready.
She let off a cute giggle as she lifted her right foot to my mouth and I was immediately in heaven. I took her gorgeous toes and inhaled the nylon before sucking, kissing and licking her soft stockinged feet. It was heavenly and a relief from what I had endured previously. I absolutely enthusiastically worshipped both her feet, focusing on her toes and arches, making sure to get the scent of nylon as she wiggled both feet around my mouth. She used her spare foot to rub my face and neck while I took care of the other one. She didn’t need to give any instruction, I had become an expert. I kept kissing and licking her feet for what felt like hours and was so disappointed when the timer went off and she pulled her feet away.

She straddled me again with her nylon legs encasing my neck and immediately packed my mouth again with her stockings gag.
She put her shoes back on, but left the zips up with a wink.
My mind was melting as I was still in heaven, longing to worship her feet some more.

She then grabbed another piece of paper, and rolled a 10!! I moaned into my gag and rolled my eyes back, but she giggled loudly, kissed my forehead and once again bounced out of the room.
My eyes bulged out of their sockets when she returned holding some more ice packs and cubes.
She flashed a small piece of paper saying “freeze dick” and my immediate attempt to thrash away and run were thwarted once against by my bonds.
I tried to turn my body or escape but I was vulnerable and exposed, and worse, knew exactly what was coming. My sheer moments of panic seemed timeless but Erin was calm and not pressured as she slowly crawled onto the bed and kneeled between my legs.
I tried to lift and turn my body but it was all futile.
Erin started the timer and got to work. She took the first ice cube and touched my dick and the impact was instantaneous. I jumped out of my skin despite being rooted to the bed and the sensation was extreme. She moved it all around my dick and all I could do was shout loudly into my gag as tears streamed down my face.
The sensation was a million times worse than all the ice torture I had previously endured.
When the ice melted, only around a minute had passed.
Erin then took 4 separate ice cubes and 2 elastic bands and got her face real close to my dick. She gave a light blow and then placed one cube on it. She then placed a second, then third and then fourth, one on each side, that my dick was totally encased in ice. The sensation was intolerable as I tried to squirm, scream and shout to no avail.
She kept them in place with the elastic bands, and then took an ice pack tube and tied it around to ensure they stay. There was no escaping the sensation.
Erin kept her face close to the ice, and then brought her face close to mine to rub the tears from my cheek and then moved back again. I was thrashing around to try get the ice to melt quicker but nothing gave me any relief.
It took about 2 minutes, but as soon as the ice melted, Erin took 4 new pieces and repeated the exact same process again. I had to endure 4 brand new pieces and wait for them to melt without the ability to escape their sensations or my beautiful captor’s condescending yet melting comments and giggles. For the next 2 minutes Erin kept mimicking fake sympathy, asking me in a cute innocent voice whether “it burns?” or “should I take them off baby”
Each nod of the head brought either an extra emphasised giggle of no, or a jerk of her hand to the region before giving a quick tummy tickle and moving her hand again.
When these pieces finally melted, Erin returned to her stash.
This she took the ice tube and wrapped it in place on my dick, leaving a constant sensation of freezer burn and not needing to rely on the ice to melt. It was a permanent ice pack.
Once again I thrashed aroud, but Erin simply took more ice cubes and lay between my legs.
“We still have 4.5 minutes baby” as I let out a huge groan, “and the fun only starts now.”
She lay between my legs, with her face and arms now at my feet, but her high heeled shoes now right in my face.
I was still squirming from the ice on my deck when Erin suddenly took an ice cube in each hand and started rubbing my feet. I couldn’t move them out the way and they became vulnerable collateral in her crusade to torment me.
She simultaneously took her own high heeled feet and started rubbing my neck and face with them, giving me a brush of nylon interchanged with the feel of the shoe all over. I couldn’t escape any of the three sensations. Usually I would love this feeling but the torment of the ice meant her foot tease was just a nuisance in my bid to get comfortable. She kept this up for the full time limit, just taking new ice cubes whenever they melted. The whole 10 minutes was 600 seconds of pure torture and torment, and yet I had never been more excited by the end of it. I was relieved when the time went off when Erin finally discarded the ice, gave my kiss and hopped off the bed.
“That was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed.”
My mixed emotion of pure ecstasy and pure agony was clear to see as I longed for more playtime with this sadistic yet beautiful goddess.
Erin finally kicked off her right shoe! “Only one more shoe to go!”

She immediately grabbed another piece of paper.
“Well I guess I’ll take the other shoe off first!”
She slowly took off her left shoe as well and rolled the dice. I was confused with what she was doing as she effortlessly rolled a 5 on the dice.
“Lucky you! You get to smell my feet for 5 minutes!” as she held out the piece of paper that validated her statement.
I wasn’t too disappointed because even though my mouth was gagged, she’d still be running her feet all over my face.
And I was right. She immediately lay down between my legs, and brought both her feet up to my face. I realised however the frustration of having her feet right there and not being able to worship them.
She started rubbing my nose with her feet as I inhaled a mix of her feet, nylon and her shoe. It was glorious. She rotated between each foot on my nose, sometimes using both, while also using one foot to sensually rub my neck and the rest of my face. I wanted to melt with each touch and the foot smelling did not bother me as I longed for her to keep playing with me with her feet. The 5 minutes did not last long and I wished she had continued with her feet in my face.

“Well well well… You’ve managed to get my shoes off and there are now no more obstacles for you below my waste. Just these silky nylons. But you haven’t won yet. The idea was to get me ONLY IN STOCKINGS.. so let’s continue!”
I moaned slightly.

She reached into the bag and rolled the dice for 8 minutes
“Interesting” She said slowly, with genuine curiosity.
She sat down next to me and started rubbing my face.
“You know..I’ve always wanted to do this to someone, but I never have before!”
My eyes were already wide and they bulged even further when I saw the paper she was holding up, glistening the words “Hot Wax Torture.”
I shook my head vigorously.
“Well you can say no, but remember what happens if you lose…”
I was resigned to my fate.
“Don’t worry, it’ll be fun” she said with once again the most infectious giggle.
She hopped off the bed and grabbed a candle that was already lit on the bed side table. I could turn my head just enough to realise there were a few candles lit on the table, all different colours.
“Shall we begin?” she asked as she climbed on the bed holding a red candle and straddled my waste.
She had the biggest grin on her face. Her enthusiasm for trying something new had taken over and she was extremely keen to see what would happen. She did not hide her excitement as she lifted the candle over my chest.
“OOOOOOhhhh there is a lot of wax here…”
She started to turn the candle as I flinched. I knew I could not escape what was about to happen, just as I couldn’t escape everything else she had thrown at me.
I closed my eyes in anticipation, waiting for the impact, but after about 5 seconds of nothing, I opened my eyes to realise she was holding the candle straight again, laughing at my predicament.
She did this another 3 times, teasing me with the anticipation. It was brutal.
She finally once again lifted the candle and slowly started to turn it to my chest. I once again flinched and closed my eyes, as the first drop of wax fell over so slowly on to my stomach. It was just one drop, but the moment of impact was worse than anything I had experienced. It made the ice feel like a holiday.
Again she released one tiny drop of wax onto a new spot on my stomach.
And then my chest.
And then a new spot on stomach.
And then my chest.
And then stomach again.
I was overwhelmed by an avalanche of hot wax, coming in hot and one drop at a time onto my bare stomach. Each drop hit a new spot and each one burned as fresh as the previous one did. It was relentless and I could do was pull at my bonds as they held me in place as effectively as Erin did straddling my chest.
After 2 minutes of this, my stomach was covered in red wax.
“That was fun, lets try blue now!”
I moaned loudly through the gag.
She put the red candle down and took a blue one. She got back into position, hovering the candle above my chest.
This time she lifted the candle, but instead of pouring it one drop at a time, she started pouring it all over my chest, making blue patterns with the wax. I screamed into the gag continuously as the wax landed on me. She kept this up for about 30 seconds, laughing the whole time. She finally stopped as I tried to catch my breath.
She gave me a quick kiss, but her laughter and smile was obvious to see. She was enjoying this too much.
“I know it hurts, but this is just sooooo much fun! How have I never done this before!”
She once again took a blue candle, and poured it for ages all over my chest and stomach. She went a lot longer this time and I squirmed and screamed the whole time.
By the time she was done, I was a colourful mess with a red base and blue shapes covering me.
It also continued to burn.
She was having too much fun to even notice my struggles. She put down the blue candle and picked up a black one.
This time she straddled my left leg, and started pouring the candle all over my legs. It was absolutely brutal when she released it on my thigh. She got higher and higher, and then back down again to my lower legs, up and down. It was brutal, especially as she once again got back to my thighs. When she was done, my leg was a black canvas.
She then took the white candle and repeated the process with my other leg. She built extra steam again near my thighs, staying there for a little longer this time. I couldn’t do anything other than take my punishment.
She then grabbed the white candle and moved back to the leg covered in black wax.
She poured it for a few seconds, and then repeated the process a few times. She then grabbed the black candle and started pouring it on my leg with the white wax. Each drop burned my leg but there was nothing stopping her from having her fun.
When she was done, she asked if I liked her artwork, and as I looked down, I realised my legs now shone the words “Erins Bitch” in black and white patterns.
She giggled in her cute manner that would make anyone melt, and as the pain faded away, the site of her name on my leg brought the reality once again that this gorgeous goddess was using me for her pleasure.
She once again straddled my thighs and brought her nails to my waxed covered chest, and for the last 90 seconds of this round, she started scratching all the wax off my body. Large pieces of colourful wax came off my chest, along with large amounts of hair. The pain of the scratching was like going through the initial torture all over again and I thrashed and squirmed for the full minute and a half.
When the timer went off, my body was waxless, both above and below my waste. And my skin was red and raw. Erin scooted around the bed, blowing cold air all over my body that sent shivers down my spine. I had lasted the terrible wax treatment and I wasn’t sure what else I could endure.

Erin pulled the singlet top off her body, and stood next to the bed in the sexiest outfit you will ever see.
She put her hands on her hips, as if posing for me.
She was wearing a sexy, tight black and silver bra, with lace edges and a pink ribbon between her busty breasts. Her sexy, silk looking nylons started at her hips area and went all the way down her creamy thighs, to her irresistible shoeless feet. Her nail polish shone through.
“like what you see?”
I nodded enthusiastically. Desperate for her to get back on top of me.
She kept her power and authority by strutting around the bed, giving me a show no guy in the world could resist. She walked from one side of the bed to the other, as my eyes darted around the room to follow her.
“One more round to go” she cooed during her walk, giving my foot a light tickle as she walked past.
“You ready?” She asked, pretending I had a say in the matter.
She kept up her seductive teasing walk right up until she was standing next to the bed level with my head. My head had followed her the whole way round, and she bent her body over the bed so that she was level with my ear, whispering seductively, with each word calling my skin to crawl.
“Ooooooone more round…” She said ever so slowly.
“You only have one more round. And then you win!”
I mphhhhheddd with each word as she knew she was driving me wild.
“Lucky for you, there is only one paper left. So if you had ever said no, you would’ve lost. But if you say yes now, you will win your reward.”
“Does that sound good”
I nodded.
“Cool, lets see what we got.”
She picked up the dice, and rolled a 6. 6 minutes left of this.
She picked up the piece of paper and flashed it in front of my face.
I looked both in horror and glee as the words “Tickle you with my toes” was staring back at me.
On one hand, more tickle torture. I was absolutely all tickled out. 6 minutes of it as well. However, once again having her gorgeous toes and feet all over my body got me all excited again. I was wondering if it could be better or worse than hands, but I was srtill excited for her feet to be all over me again.

She climbed on the bed, and lay between my legs, and once again brought her toes up to my face. She wiggled her sexy painted toes in my face and giggled lightly.
“Ready my love?”
I mpppphed again.
She took both her feet and put each one on each armpit. She immediately started digging hard into them. I realised right away this might just be worse than her fingers!
She dug in hard, and right away I tried to jump. I tried to move. I tried everything.
I shrieked silently.
There was no escaping her stunning toes and all I could do was accept they were going to drive me wild.
She rubbed them all over me, tickling my chest, stomach arms and neck. She lightly tickled my neck, and then my arms, from the armpit to the hand, and then down to my belly. She had one foot on my arm when the other was on my stomach, and there was never a moment I wasn’t struggling. There wasn’t a moment she wasn’t tickling.
She dug deep and I was heaving the whole time. She tickled and tickled, and there was just a moment of where I appreciated it was her feet making me feel this way.
The timer went off as tears streamed down my face. I couldn’t breath and Erin stopped her assault. She slowly brought her feet to my face and started rubbing the tears away. She rubbed her feet all over my face, and made me smell her incredible nylon. I didn’t care the timer had gone already, I wanted her to do this forever. I smelt her feet and nylon for a few minutes as she let me calm down, proclaiming me the winner in the process. I kept sniffing and inhaling her feet and eventually she pulled them away. She got up and straddled me again, so that her thighs encased my faced.

“Well done baby!”
I tried to make a sound in vain.
“ You win, and your reward will be the greatest feeling you….have…ever….experienced….”
She brushed my face on each side with her nylon clad thighs when she said that.
I was melting.
“But…. If you want to get a reward.. so do I. So get me off first, and then all your dreams will come true. Fair?”
I nodded
“Good.”
She pulled off her bra and I was in heaven. The most perfect breasts in the world were bouncing in front of. I didn’t even register what she was saying. I had forgotten the aim was to get her naked in stockings and the reward of seeing her breasts was almost enough. Then it registered I was about to go even further with her.
She kept talking as I started in awe.
“Now my advice is you need to make me cum as quickly as you can. It needs to be quick. The longer it takes, the worse it will be for you. Understand?”
I nodded.
Good. She got up and moved right up on to my face. She then ripped a hole in her pantyhose right where the crotch is. I all of a sudden had the most gorgeous lips staring right at me, with nylon all around it. She was absolutely dripping. The events of the night had clearly excited her and she was ready. The amount of wetness made me believe this would go very quick.
She started the timer and lowered herself on to my face. Her lips made immediate contact with my tongue and I went to work. It was the most glorious feeling in the world. I made my way around, rotating my own tongue as much as I can to try get her to orgasm as quickly as I could. I knew the objective was to be quick but I was enjoying myself too much. Her moans were the most brain melting noises you could hear. It really hadn’t been long when her moans turned into what I already knew what was going to happen next. I knew she was on the edge already and I was about to succeed in being quick, when Erin started to slowly slowly raise her pussy above my face. I tried desperately to raise my tongue with her but the restraints held me down and she was too far out of reach. With time slipping away I tried everything to raise my head uselessly. After she had given herself enough time to calm down, she once again lowered herself onto my face. She was still dripping as I once again went to work with my tongue. I was in great rhythm and really enjoying myself when she once again started moaning. Her pleasure was infectious when all of my sudden my soul objective in life was to make sure this goddess on my face would have the night of her life. She was almost enjoying herself too much as I knew I was right on the brink of orgasm, she once again lifted herself well out of reach of my tongue. I moaned in despair as she was panting and breathing heavily.
“Sorry baby but I’m sure you could see why I would want that to last!”
I knew I had her and the fact the time was still running added to my frustration.
She knew I knew time was important and she loved the fact I didn’t even know why. But it had me wondering how much longer she could keep this going.

She once again lowered herself onto me and this time I was determined. Within no time I was back in rhythm and her moans were getting louder and more pleasurable. Right away I had her on the edge and I increased my speed and fervour. This time she kept hanging on and hanging on and I could feel she was on the edge. All of a sudden her moans got even louder and I knew I was about to succeed. Her hips buckled and her body shook as she let go of all inhibition. Her climax seemed to go forever as she stayed on top of me to maxmise her pleasurable experience. I’ve never had more fun in my life and something told me neither had she. She stayed on top of me as she relaxed to get her energy back as I inhaled the smell of her sex and the nylon still brushing my face. I was proud of my efforts as she finally climbed off me. She kissed my cheeks and lay down with her head near mine and her body hovering over me.
“7 minutes…not bad… wanna see what the time relevance was?”
I nodded enthusiastically.

With her body hovering over mine and her lips near my face, Erin wrapped her soft silky hands around my dick. I had been as hard as I had ever been in my life all night and the touch of her hands was the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced. She ever so softly and skilfully pumped her hands up and down. She could not be going any slower and it just made for the most incredible experience. I pulled at my restraints with each single slow stroke. I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to generate this much pleasure.
Within minutes I was ready to explode and my breathing and tense body told her. She upped her speed and rhythm and within seconds I was good to go. I closed my eyes, leaned back and got ready to shoot the biggest load in my life…
And nothing.
Erin had let go. She had lifted her hand off my cock as I was about to shoot and I pulled at my restraints and my cock flayed in the air. I would’ve given anything to cum and she had just denied me.

She had the evilest smirk on her face. Even worse than any sadistic smile she had produced all night.
“Have you ever heard of edging”
I shook my head.
“Well you just experienced it. It’s when you right on the brink of orgasm, past the point of return and then you’re denied.”
I groaned pitifully.
“And seeing as you took 7 minutes to get me over the edge.. you will experience it 7 times.”
I shook my head and moaned loudly, pleading my case.
“Don’t make me double it… you’ve endured enough”
I nodded silently.
“Let go for round 2.”
She again grabbed my dick and I was already ready to go. She started with the slow strokes, up and down so slowly and almost already had me popping. I once again pulled at my restraints, doing anything to get her to go quicker and finish me off. After about a minute of slow teasing, I was once again on edge. My breathing and moaning gave it away and she once again started to pick up her pace. She was pumping up fast strokes and I was once again about to orgasm, arched my back, curled my toes, awaiting release when…
Nothing
She had let go again. I jerked in the air, hoping for any friction but she was just watching me with a smile.
“AHHHHHH” I moaned as I threw my head back and pulled at my bonds.
She giggled and then almost immediately grabbed my dick again.
With each edge, I was even more ready to explode at the start of the next edging. She started her slow strokes but I knew it wouldn’t have taken long to get me to cum.
After a few slow strokes I was bursting to explode again as Erin upped the intensity. She started pumping up and down, up and down, and as soon as I was about to pop all over her hands, she once again removed them as I thrusted in the air. I once again moaned and pulled my arms as she embraced me in a full blown kiss, rubbing her boobs and body all over my body, prolonging contact. The sensitivity was overwhelming and just as I really starting to enjoy it, she got back into position beside me.
She had edged me 3 times and I knew I wasn’t even half way there.
She once again slowly wrapped her silky hands around my dick for a fourth time and I knew it wasn’t going to take much again.
She started her slow strokes up and down, up and down and my breathing started to get heavier and heavier. I was on the edge again and after hours of torture, I really truly believed I deserved this. I would’ve given anything to just lay back and explode, but she had other ideas. As my balls got heavier and the cum rose, she once again retreated her hand and I was left frustrated. My dick was aching and pumping, but she just watched me with an evil grin and a seductive wink.
After about a minute of recovery, she this time straddled my legs and was leaning over my chest. She sat down over me, with her legs straddling my thigh, and put both her hands on my penis. She used one hand to go up and down, while she used the other to gently rub my balls. The feeling was heavenly and just too intense. I was right at the edge again, and as I was about to explode she let go with a giggle. I moaned in frustration and pulled at my bonds, but she just giggled at my predicament. Without much warning she right away put both her hands on my dick. The lack of break meant that once again I was right on edge and after about 5 pumps I was about to explode, she once again removed her hands. The feeling of eagerness to cum was replaced with frustration that it wasn’t going to happen. I futilely pulled at my bonds as Erin hopped off me. I was almost humping air, desperate for anything. I needed to cum so bad after what I had endured and yet still after hours and hours of cruel treatment, Erin was setting new levels of sadism.

“Okay baby – only one more edge left” she said in a cruel flirtatious manner.
“Please. I’ve been through enough. I’ll do anything for this to end.” I begged
“Oh don’t offer the world just yet baby, that’s for tomorrow. This final edge will be worse than any you have endured so far, but after that, I promise no games, you will have the best orgasm of your life.”
I moaned again, just the mention of those words almost had me cumming without any friction.
Erin lay down next to me and hovered over my body. She put her right hand on my dick and started blowing on my neck and ear. She rubbed her hand up and down, up and down, as slow as she possibly good. She prolonged this as much as she possibly could, and she was not wrong that it was the most difficult edge I was going to endure. She applied just enough friction to pleasure me but not enough to get me off. She applied this for about 4 minutes while I squirmed, moaned and cried at every single stroke. After about another 3 minutes, she had me in tears, begging for release. I reckon I would’ve died if she kept this up much longer, and signed my life away for release. As soon as she could tell I was at my limit, she started increasing her strokes as fast as she possibly could. Right away I was on the edge, and just as I lay back to receive my award, got ready to explode, she once again let go. My cry was loud enough for the neighbours to be concerned, if she was not the one inflicting such torment.
I humped the air in despair again as she giggled.
“The final edge” she whispered
“Ready for reward? You’ve really earned. Thank you for letting me do to you tonight what I have always wanted to do. Thank you.”
I nodded, and she once again put both hands on my cock.
“no more games” she whispered and started stroking my cock and balls with both hands.
Within 30 seconds I was on the edge, I put my head back, pulled my arms and this time she did not stop. She let me shoot my load, the largest I had ever shot. She kept going, and I kept moaning and pulling in absolute ecstasy. It really was the greatest orgasm of my life as white hot seamen shot all around the bed. I bucked my hips and pulled my ropes, but she kept going and going until I was satisfied beyond completion!

I was beyond exhausted as Erin climbed off me and started untying my ropes.

When she was done, she laid back on the bed as I lay there exhausted and motionless.
“Have your rest baby, I doubt you’re strong enough to get up tonight. I’m going to go shower and you’ll be sleeping when I’m done, I will see you in the morning.”
She kissed me head and headed out of the room, as glorious as ever as I drifted off to bed.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wow! Fantastic story - is she really going to wait until the morning for more fun?!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic