Simple English (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

:shock: Seriously? Oh crap, I had no idea... Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I think Ingrid would be inclined to think so.
I didn’t notice whilst reading, only afterwards. Once I did, it tickled me 😂
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I didn’t notice whilst reading, only afterwards. Once I did, it tickled me 😂
I'll bet! Tell you the truth, when I first read that, I wasn't sure whether to think it was hilarious or horrible. But in the end, so? Let's just consider it some kind of perverted serendipity.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago
Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I didn’t notice whilst reading, only afterwards. Once I did, it tickled me 😂
I'll bet! Tell you the truth, when I first read that, I wasn't sure whether to think it was hilarious or horrible. But in the end, so? Let's just consider it some kind of perverted serendipity.
Hilarious. I’m 100% team hilarious!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I am sorry if I made you feel awkward though :?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I am sorry if I made you feel awkward though :?
No need to apologize. Looking back on it, it is hilarious. :)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Excellent wrap up a well-told story. I like how you explained the background and how the escape was affected. Her comeuppance at the end was great and I'm intrigued by the people se t to punish Evelyn. Great story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Trickster wrote: 3 years ago Excellent wrap up a well-told story. I like how you explained the background and how the escape was affected. Her comeuppance at the end was great and I'm intrigued by the people se t to punish Evelyn. Great story!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
...and who knows, should you stick around, you might run into some of them at some point down the road...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Although this story invludes a lot more pain/BDSM than I usually read, I enjoyed the story a lot. The lack of unncessary details mdae the story fast-paced but without feeling like younjust described scenes without any "real" characters. A few good plottwists and well-timed explanations helped a lot. Thanks a lot!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Although this story invludes a lot more pain/BDSM than I usually read, I enjoyed the story a lot. The lack of unncessary details mdae the story fast-paced but without feeling like younjust described scenes without any "real" characters. A few good plottwists and well-timed explanations helped a lot. Thanks a lot!
Thank _you_! I'm very pleased to hear that the story was good enough to keep your interest despite not really being the kind you like. Frankly, that is high praise indeed.
Many thanks for reading and especially taking the time to comment.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I am most certainly sticking around!!! No doubt about that at all! 🙂
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

such a good story!
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

such a good story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

ChelseaEevee wrote: 3 years ago such a good story!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

That was another GREAt story! Man, I love your writing. Very detailed to the point where the reader is "there" in the moment watching things happen. Fantastic!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago That was another GREAt story! Man, I love your writing. Very detailed to the point where the reader is "there" in the moment watching things happen. Fantastic!
Many, many thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic