Simple English (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Simple English (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Padding my post count, here's another attempt at writing stories.
Once again, this is not very much like either of my earlier efforts, She Who Sows The Wind or Her turn - I guess I'm still trying to figure out what kind of stories I'd want to write... then again, maybe I just have all sorts of different stories I'd like to write.
Hope you read it - and I'd really appreciate if you took the time to give some feedback.
--- ---

Simple English

Chapter 1 - Dinner time

Evelyn picked up the bowl off the counter and walked out of the kitchen. She made her way down a hallway and stopped at a door. She pulled out a key that was hanging on a thin chain under her knee-length black dress and unlocked the door, revealing a dark staircase heading down. Humming to herself, she turned on the lights and walked down the stairs, the stone steps clicking under her high heels. In the basement, she turned left and used the same key to open another door. It opened to reveal a dimly lit room. The floor was dark carpet, the walls and ceiling painted black. Evelyn set the bowl on the floor beside the door and walked across the room to a black steel cage sitting in the corner.

In the cage lay a naked young woman who stared at Evelyn with obvious fear in her eyes. The bottom half of the woman’s mouth was hidden behind a leather panel that was buckled around her head. Her wrists were locked behind her back with wide locked cuffs made of thick leather.. A leather collar circled the woman’s neck. Evelyn opened the latch - the cage wasn’t locked, but the latch was positioned so that it was out of reach from inside the cage - and swung the door open.

“Out. Dinnertime”, she said, looking down at the bound woman. She rose onto her knees and shuffled out, the cage ceiling low enough that she had to stay hunched over until she got out. She stopped outside the cage, looking up at Evelyn, the look in her eyes pleading and afraid.

“Get over there”, Evelyn said, waving toward the bowl. Bowing her head, the girl began to shuffle on her knees toward the bowl. She stopped in front of it. Evelyn followed her, grabbed a hold of the woman’s blonde hair and forced her to look up.

“I’m taking the gag out now. Remember, one word out of you and it goes back in - and you go hungry. All the same to me.”

Evelyn pushed the woman’s head forward and unbuckled the gag. The panel came free, releasing the large rubber plug that had been in the woman’s mouth.

“Five minutes. Eat”, Evelyn said and sat down in a chair beside the door. The woman looked down at the bowl, leaned forward and began eating the contents as best as she could. It may have been cold oatmeal, but it had been a long time since the woman had gotten anything to eat. Driven by hunger and the tight time limit, she wolfed the porridge as best as she could.

She was licking the last few scraps from the bowl when Evelyn clapped her hands.

“Time! Get up.”

The woman froze for an instant before straightening up. Evelyn looked at her, smiling.

“Did you enjoy your meal, slave?”

The woman looked down and mumbled something. Evelyn cocked her head.

“I did not hear you, slave. Speak up!”

The woman sniffled. Her body started to shake as she began to sob.

“Please, Evelyn, please stop this, please let me AUUGGHHHMMMPGH!” Her plea was cut short as Evelyn jumped up, shoved her to the floor and forced the gag back into her mouth.

“How many times do I have to say it? You. Do. Not. Address. Me. By. My. Name”, she said, buckling the gag straps as tight as she could manage. She stood up, standing over the prone woman.

“The only things I want to hear you say is ‘yes, mistress’, ‘no, mistress’ and ‘thank you, mistress.’ I am through listening to these stupid pleas of yours. I am fed up, do you hear me!”

The woman squeezed her eyes shut and began to cry into her gag. Evelyn threw her hands up.

“The things I do and this is the thanks I get! Looks like we’ll have to have yet another lesson, then.”

Evelyn grabbed the woman by the arm and dragged her along the floor toward one of the walls. A black St. Andrews cross stood there about a foot off the wall. The woman tried to fight as Evelyn forced her to stand up against the cross, facing it.

“I swear, if you even try to punch me, I’m going to hurt you like you’ve never been hurt before”, she snarled, squeezing the woman’s neck. The woman nodded. Evelyn unlocked the lock holding her wrist cuffs together. She cuffed the woman’s wrists to the upper arms of the cross and then crouched down to do the same to her legs.

“There. Now you can stand there and think about what you’ve done. I have to go get ready”, Evelyn said and walked out of the room. She locked the door and threw the light switch beside it before walking up the stairs.

--- ---
Have a nice weekend, everyone. Chapter 2 is due next week.
Last edited by NotSeen 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Wonderful beginning! Can't wait till you continue next week. Enjoy your weekend too 🙂
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is interesting to see the different stories you wrote. Not knowing what type of story writing you prefer is not bad, you can try out different types and see what you like. This one was interesting and well written, looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Trickster wrote: 3 years ago Wonderful beginning! Can't wait till you continue.
Thank you! This time tomorrow - or earlier - you'll get to read what happened next.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago It is interesting to see the different stories you wrote. Not knowing what type of story writing you prefer is not bad, you can try out different types and see what you like. This one was interesting and well written, looking forward to the next chapter.
Thank you! Who knows, maybe having the option to write many kinds of stories also helps to keep the readers interested? Here's hoping you like the continuation as well...
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here's chapter 2. Once again, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.
Pardon me for fishing for comments: [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention]
[mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
If you wish me to remove your mention, please let me know.
--- ---

Chapter 2 - Brought this on yourself

An hour - give or take - later Evelyn walked down the stairs. She had swapped her dress for knee-high boots with high heels, a leather bustier, elbow-length gloves and an eye mask, all in matching gleaming black. Even the wig that covered her brown hair was jet black. Her lips were a deep red color as she walked down the stairs. As she swung open the door to the dungeon, she was greeted with pitch blackness.

“Hello. Miss me?”

The woman bound to the cross moaned into her gag. Evelyn threw the light switch, turning the lights back on. She stepped in and smiled as the bound woman looked over her shoulder.

“Do you like my outfit? I think it quite suits me. You know, I have something suitable ready and waiting for you, too, but it appears we still have a ways to go before you’ve earned the right to wear clothes”, Evelyn said in a mocking, sing-song voice as she walked over to the opposite wall. There, hanging from a board similar to the one used in many workshops to hold tools, hung a wide variety of whips, floggers, canes, paddles, crops and other ‘tools of the trade’. Underneath them was a long row of drawers, housing bondage gear of all sorts.

“Let’s see, what should we pick”, Evelyn mused, absentmindedly playing with the large ring of keys that lay on the bench. “I quite like the crops, but I think we’ve moved past those, don’t you? I just got this new flogger - handmade to my specs, but the wimps refused to put the rivets at the tips, would you believe? I had to do that myself. I’m just dying to try that one out… but maybe later tonight, we’ll see. That one I’ve used already, you’ve probably gotten used to that… Ooh, now I know. This. Yes. This.”

She turned around, letting the long, wide leather belt unspool from her hand. The bound woman began to thrash against her bonds and wail. Evelyn smiled and walked closer, slowly, one... step... at... a… time. She stopped just behind the hyperventilating woman and reached over to grab her hair.

“I don’t want to do this. I don’t. I’d be more than happy to never, ever, ever use any of these on you. But since you persist in acting out, you leave me no choice.”

The woman tried to plead, but the gag reduced her words to moaning. Evelyn took a step backwards and let the end of the belt fall to the floor.

“What do you say, twenty sound about right?”

The woman froze, tensing her entire body to prepare for the first strike. Evelyn cocked her head.

“No? More? Thirty? Forty?”

A keening wail erupted from the woman’s gagged mouth.

“Oh well, I guess we’ll just have to see”, Evelyn said, swung her arm back and struck the woman across her back with the belt. The slap rang out in the dungeon, followed by a scream. Evelyn grinned, drew back and struck her across the buttocks. Third strike fell on her thighs… followed by a fourth… fifth… sixth…

Evelyn was breathing hard when she finally threw the belt to the floor. She walked back to the ‘toy bench’ and opened the small fridge installed there. Taking out a clear plastic bottle, she walked back to the bound woman as she took a drink.

“Whew! Now that’s a workout. I’m serious, they should have stuff like this at crossfit or something. Of course, they’d have to have some practice dummies there for targets. I can’t imagine a reputable crossfit gym to have a bunch of naked slaves there to take the beatings.”
The woman lay limp on the cross, her back covered in angry red stripes from her shoulders to her knees. Evelyn took another drink, stepped closer and poured the remaining contents of the bottle over the semiconscious blonde’s head.

“Wakey wakey, sleepyhead.”

The woman flinched and turned to look at Evelyn with pleading eyes.

“Don’t give me any puppy eyes, you brought this on yourself. Are you going to behave so I can release you from this?”

The blonde nodded weakly. When Evelyn released the last of her restraints, she slumped onto her knees in front of the cross.

“Hm. I guess it’s bedtime for you, then”, Evelyn said and walked over to the ‘toy bench’. She pulled a leather hood from one of the drawers and returned. The beaten woman offered no resistance when Evelyn took the gag out of her mouth and fitted the eyeless leather hood over her head. She pulled the laces tight, double-knotted them and hid the knots under the integrated collar. Then she locked the woman’s wrist cuffs behind her back.

“Cage.”

The woman turned and began to weakly shuffle on her knees toward where she thought the cage was. Evelyn watched without a word, tutting to herself as the woman bumped into the tool bench drawers, turned to her right and finally made her way to the still open cage. Lowering her head, the hooded blonde crawled into the cage and fell on her side on the thin padding that covered the floor. Evelyn walked after her, slammed the cage door shut and double-checked the latch.

“Nighty night”, Evelyn called as she walked out of the room, locking the door after her.
--- ---
Here you go. Ch 3 should arrive before the end of the week.
Last edited by NotSeen 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This is a very intriguing tale I must say. I am curious as to whether the slave is there willingly or is a prisoner that evelyn is trying to break.

I must admit I do enjoy your writing style and look forward to reading more of your work.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Very enjoyable tale so far. Well thought out and not over rushed. Which leaves me looking forward to seeing just where you intend to take this story in upcoming chapters.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your first two chapters do start with a bang. The slave is receiving harsh punishment. Will we learn who the slave is and what she has done that caused Evelyn's reaction? Will there be a role reversal later in the story? Is it possible that this story could have a happy ending? So many questions?

I will be looking to see what you do with this as it develops.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago This is a very intriguing tale I must say. I am curious as to whether the slave is there willingly or is a prisoner that evelyn is trying to break.
Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Which leaves me looking forward to seeing just where you intend to take this story in upcoming chapters.
GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Will we learn who the slave is and what she has done that caused Evelyn's reaction? Will there be a role reversal later in the story? Is it possible that this story could have a happy ending? So many questions?
Thank you for the feedback! You'll have to wait a couple days more, but I think there will be answers to - at least some - of those questions...
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here you go, Chapter 3. This should answer a question or two. Once again, any and all feedback is appreciated.
[mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention]
--- ---
Chapter 3 - Few hours of this

In the morning, Evelyn returned to the basement. She opened the cage door and waited for the blonde to crawl out.

“And good morning to you. Did you sleep well?”

There was no reply.

“You know, it’s really looking warm and sunny outside. A very nice day, if I may say so. I think I’ll have to head outside for a bit to enjoy it. But there are some things to do before that. Stand up.”
The hooded woman rose gingerly. The whipping from the day before was clearly still painful, but Evelyn paid it no mind. She clipped a leash to the blonde’s collar and led to the center of the room, left her there and went to pick up something from the toy bench.

“I’m still displeased with how you behaved last night. So, to remind you of proper behavior, you’ll be spending today here. Spread your legs.”

The blonde whined under her hood, but did as she was told.

“Wider”, Evelyn said, slapping her on the thigh. The woman complied, spreading her legs until there was about three feet of space between them. Evelyn took a spreader bar off the floor and attached it to the woman’s ankles. She then reached up to pull down the chain hanging from the ceiling and pulled it low enough that she could clip it to the woman’s cuffs. Finally she clipped the ring at the center of the bar to an eyelet on the floor.

Evelyn walked over to the side of the room and began to crank at the winch attached to the wall. Click by click, inch by inch the mechanism wound the chain in, pulling the woman’s wrists higher and higher behind her back. The blonde had to bend forward to ease the tension on her shoulders. By the time Evelyn stopped and locked the winch, the blonde’s body was parallel to the floor and her arms were sticking almost straight up.

“A few hours of this should knock the fight out of you. Of course, it’ll be a lot longer until I return, but I’m sure you’ll manage. And remember, if you hadn’t acted up last night, none of this would have happened. Have fun”, Evelyn said. She walked past the woman, giving her abused ass a sharp slap and closed the door behind her.

The sun was well on its way below the horizon when Evelyn pulled back on the driveway. She locked her car and walked to the house, humming. It had been a rather good day and it was only going to get better. As she climbed the stairs to the front door, she felt a small twinge of conscience over what she was doing - yes, okay, she had broken her promise and done… a few other things after that - but discarded it right away. She was having so much fun!

She left her coat and shoes in the hall and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of apple juice from the fridge and, sipping it, headed to the basement. She stopped at the door and listened for a moment. Silence. She took out the key and opened the door.

“Hi honey! Miss me? You know, I spent a lot of time…”

Evelyn stepped into the dungeon - and stopped. The chain lay slack on the floor and the eyebolt that had been attached to the ceiling was on the floor among a pile of dust and splinters.

Ingrid knew she wasn’t going to get another shot at this. She rushed Evelyn from the side, tackling her to the floor. As the impact knocked the wind out of the brunette, Ingrid pulled her hands behind her back and snapped handcuffs on her wrists. Working frantically, she pulled the hood over Evelyn’s head - the same she’d worn all night. The laces were hastily knotted, but she made sure to buckle the collar tight. Then, as Evelyn was starting to catch her breath, Ingrid spun around and managed to get a set of ankle cuffs on her legs.

As the last cuff ratcheted shut, Ingrid fell off the bound brunette. She felt weaker than she remembered ever being, she was sore all over, the pain in her shoulders made her nearly weep and her empty stomach was growling. She rolled away from Evelyn and got on her hands and feet. She reached over, grabbed the key hanging around Evelyn’s neck and yanked it free, breaking the thin chain. She took one last look at the hooded woman lying on the floor, forced herself on her feet and walked out of the room.

Evelyn heard her slam the door. She tried to scream at Ingrid, tried to fight her restraints, but neither the cuffs nor the hood showed any signs of budging. She had to get free, had to get free and catch Ingrid, catch her slave before she got out of the house, she had to! It wasn’t supposed to happen like this! This wasn’t what she’d wanted!

Evelyn wore out her strength long before Ingrid returned. When the blonde finally came back, she was no longer naked. She was wearing the last clothes she’d worn - a black t-shirt and jeans. Evelyn was laying still on the floor, her chest heaving with exertion. Ingrid walked to the toy bench, slipped a second pair of handcuffs into her pocket and then returned to where Evelyn lay. Ingrid grasped Evelyn by the front of her blouse and pulled the hooded woman to a sitting position. She then clipped a leash to the hood’s collar.

“Get up. I won’t tell you again.”

Evelyn shook her head, screaming what she could underneath the hood.

“Fine. Have it your way.” Ingrid stood up, wrapped the leash around her hands and pulled. Evelyn’s cursing turned into a scream as she felt the collar pull on her neck. She tried to pull free, but blind and bound as she was, she didn’t stand a chance. Ingrid yanked on the leash again, causing Evelyn to fall on the floor. As she felt a third pull on her neck, Evelyn started to nod frantically. She scampered onto her knees and then managed to get on her feet. Without saying a word, Ingrid pulled Evelyn along to where a heavy chain hung from the ceiling.

Ingrid tugged on the chain a few times, testing whether it was sturdier than the one she’d escaped from. Satisfied, she shoved Evelyn underneath the chain. She fed the leash through the ring at the end of the chain, pulled it taut and tied it off.

“I’m taking your handcuffs off. If you think you can fight me or take off the hood… try me”, she hissed into Evelyn’s ear. The bound woman grumbled underneath the hood, but stayed still. Nonetheless, Ingrid didn’t feel very confident when she unlocked the cuff from Evelyn’s left wrist. Holding Evelyn’s right hand with her both hands, she raised it up and snapped the free cuff to the ring. Pulling a second pair of handcuffs from her pocket, Ingrid used them to lock Evelyn’s left wrist to the ring. She then pulled the hood off her former captor.
--- ---
Enjoy. Due to circumstances, you'll have to wait at least until Monday for Chapter 4.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Caught up by reading chapters 2 and 3. Such powerful writing and detailed descriptions. I live love it. So many questions too, like who are these women, why was Ingrid a captive at the outset, and what happens next??? Really looking forward to seeing the next installment!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

How the tables turn...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent writing! Are either of these two women in the right? Your descriptive powers are such that I feel as if I were there seeing the story unfold.
Spy Task Force Completed
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here's Chapter 4
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
--- ---
Chapter 4 - Born this way

“You have no idea how good that felt”, Ingrid said as she walked to stand in front of Evelyn. The bound brunette glared at her.

“You idiot, let me go this instant!”

“As if”, Ingrid said. “You kidnapped me, imprisoned me, tortured me, humiliated me… for five days! I’d already lost count what day it was. For some reason I’m not terribly eager to give you a chance to do it all over again.”

Evelyn thrashed, pulling at the restraints. All she accomplished was getting the chains to rattle.
“You slut, let me go! This is my house! You will not treat me like this in my house!”

Ingrid snorted. She looked at the bound brunette for a few moments, gathering her thoughts before speaking. Glancing down, she saw the belt Evelyn had used on her the night before laying on the floor at her feet. She picked it up, causing Evelyn to flinch a little.

“There’s one question I want to hear the answer to”, Ingrid said. She stared Evelyn in the eye for a few seconds before continuing.

“What on Earth possessed you to do this?”.

Evelyn looked at her, a look of genuine incredulity on her face. “You asked me to! You agreed to this!”

Ingrid was taken aback. Wide-eyed, she stared at Evelyn, trying to replay the events in her head.

“I agreed to try on the handcuffs! Yes! And you were supposed to release me right away! That hardly counts as consenting to becoming your… whatever!”

Evelyn snorted. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure - but we both know this is what you wanted! Sure, you’d never admit it to anyone, but this is what you wanted!”

Ingrid shook her head, as if she hadn’t understood what she’d heard. “I wanted this? You think I wanted this? You think I wanted you to imprison me, tie me up and beat me up?”

“I was trying to help you! Look, okay, I know, this might be a bit much yada yada yada, but all I was trying to do was to help you accept your real self! Accept and embrace the submissive in you. The slave in you.”

“You’re out of your mind.”

Evelyn sighed. “I’m not sure you’ll be able to understand, but I’ll try, ok? I’m a mistress. I’m a dom - it’s just what I am. I have brown hair, I have long fingers, I’m a dom. It’s something I was born with. That means I can see who is a submissive. A real submissive, I mean. Someone who, in their heart of hearts, wants nothing more than to be forced to submit to a dom’s will. I just know that. Most people are somewhere in between, neither doms nor subs, but you are a real submissive. Nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just what you were born to be. In fact, you should be proud of it. I could see that the first time I met you. Now, of course, I couldn’t just walk up to you and tell you to kneel in front of me, so I had to go through all of this, making friends with you, dropping hints here and there, leaving the handcuffs in plain sight, stuff like that. Took an eternity, but finally you took the bait.”

Ingrid reflexively took a step or two backwards, as if trying to create distance between herself and something that might be dangerous.

“You were doing so well! It would have taken a few more days for you to let go of that ego of yours and accept your station in life! You were doing so well! Look, untie me, we’ll forget this ever happened and pick up where we left off”, Evelyn said, looking eagerly at Ingrid.

“I asked you to stop. I asked you to let me go. I asked you, pleaded, begged you to stop, to let me go, to release me and stop what you were doing”, Ingrid said in a monotone, shocked voice, staring numbly at the woman in front of her. “I asked you time and time again. In plain, simple English. Over and over. I was crying my eyes out all the fucking time… What about that made you think I wanted you to treat me like that?” The last words came out in a scream.

In her mind, Ingrid flashed back to when Evelyn had left her tied up in a strappado, her head still encased in that drum-tight hood, aching and sore all over. In her mind, she’d been raging at the situation, trying to find some last reserves of inner strength, but she’d known that it was only a matter of time before she’d give up. It might have been only five days, but five days of being locked in the cramped cage, the ever-present restraint, endless punishments, little to no food and constant fear and worry had worn her down. She’d wondered whether she’d just submit to whatever Evelyn wanted to do to her, become a doll with no will of her own - or go full catatonic, lay limp in place without the energy or will to even get up.

She’d shaken the image from her head, screaming at herself to fight. She’d fought the cuffs and spreader bar, pulling this way and that, straining against leather and steel, until she ran out of steam. With her last vestiges of energy, she’d yanked at the chain that held her arms behind her back - and heard something creak. Even with the hood, even with her own heavy breathing, even with the heartbeat pounding in her ears, she’d heard something creak. Taking a deep breath, she’d yanked again. Another creak. Third attempt. Third creak. Something light fell on her from the ceiling. She began to yank the chain again and again, trying to put as much as force and weight as possible behind every attempt. The awkward position and her abused body didn’t help, but the glimmer of hope pushed her forward. With each pull, the creaking grew louder. Praying in her mind that Evelyn was indeed gone, Ingrid heaved at the chain.

She crashed face first on the floor, the chain clattering onto the floor and atop her. With no way to break her fall, she literally fell on her face, almost knocking herself out. Groaning, she forced herself to her knees, not an easy task with the accursed spreader bar still cuffed between her ankles. It had taken her quite an effort to contort herself into a position where she was able to reach the cuff around her ankle. Fearing the worst, she almost cried with relief when she noticed the cuff wasn’t locked. Still, she wasn’t out of the woods yet. Even after releasing her legs, she was still blind and had her hands cuffed behind her back - and these cuffs were locked. Earlier during her ordeal Ingrid had tried to slip her hands over her butt to bring the cuffs to front. She hadn’t succeeded and had gotten yet another beating from Evelyn for even attempting such a thing.

With her hands cuffed, there was no way she’d be able to reach the collar and/or laces of the hood. However, thanks to the time she’d been forced to spend in the dungeon, she knew that Evelyn kept the keys to the various locks in a single big ring… that always lay on the ‘toy bench’. After finding the bench, Ingrid found the keys exactly where she’d often seen them - and after that, releasing her hands and getting the hood off had been easy.

First, she’d wolfed down anything and everything she’d found in the dungeon fridge. After that, there had been little to do except wait and plan for Evelyn’s eventual return - and hope that, even in the state she was in, she’d be able to overcome her.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, you kept sniveling, but that wasn’t what you really meant! If only you’d let yourself go, you would have found you can take a lot more than you think! I’m a dom! I can tell when a sub has had enough! I know these things, you dumbass! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you! I’m a dom! I was born to be one! I take one look at a person and can tell if they’re a sub or a dom. You’re a sub! You want this! Yeah, sure, you think you want to live like everyone else on the planet, but this is your true self! This is where you belong! This is… YAAAAAARGH!”

Ingrid hadn’t really planned to use the belt she was holding on Evelyn - threaten with it, maybe, but not use, not really - but the outpouring of nonsense from the smug bitch had been too much. She’d struck Evelyn once, the strap hitting her hip and wrapping over her butt. The brunette thrashed in place, screaming at the top of her lungs. Ingrid stood still and waited for Evelyn to run out of breath.

“You’re a monster! That hurt like hell! What do you think you’re doing?”

“It hurts, doesn’t it?”

“Let me go, you idiot, let me go this instant!”

“That was one hit. Last night you must have struck me, what, forty times? If one hit feels like that, care to guess how much forty strikes hurt?”

“Are you dense? I’ve been trying to tell you the whole time! I’m a dom! My pain threshold is a lot lower than yours! You’re a sub! You’re able to take a lot more pain! You’re built that way, to be able to deal with pain a lot bett…”

Evelyn fell silent mid-word as Ingrid raised the belt. Silent, they stood there for a moment. Then Ingrid spoke.

“Shut up. Shut. Up. Open your mouth one more time, you’ll regret it.”

Evelyn was about to protest, but stopped when she saw the look in her former captive’s eyes. The fear they’d shown only yesterday had been replaced with anger - no, fury. Incandescent fury.

“I should have called the cops. When I got free. Should have. Didn’t”, Ingrid said, one fragmented, halting sentence after another.

“Guess I wasn’t exactly thinking clearly. After what you put me through. Needed someone to talk to more than anything else. So. Called my big sis. Lives halfway across the country. She’s into this. Bondage. Not kidnapping and… not kidnapping, anyway. Don’t know anyone else who would understand. Except her. She said she can’t get here, not now, but she knew someone. From around here. Someone who would understand.”

Evelyn stood very still, staring at Ingrid.

“I called that person. Called her. She didn’t believe me. Not at first. But when I mentioned your name, she did. She was upset. To say the least. Very upset.” Ingrid raised her eyes to look Evelyn straight in the eyes.

“Apparently you’ve pulled something like this before. That time around, they helped to sweep it under the rug. For the life of me, I can’t understand why. But they did. On one condition. That you never, ever, ever do anything like that again, yes?”

Evelyn was trembling. Ingrid took a step closer.

“Yes?”

Evelyn only managed a nod.

“She was very upset. To say the least. She said she’s coming over with someone. They’ll sweep this under the rug, too - she said they don’t want publicity like this - but this time around they will want something more than your word to keep you in line”, Ingrid said, her cold, hard stare fixed on Evelyn. The brunette tried to pull back as far as the chains let her, whimpering.

“Please, Ingrid... please stop this, please let me go...”

Ingrid stared at her, the cold fury in her eyes.

“I lost count how many times I asked you to let me go”; Ingrid spat. She turned around and marched out of the room. The door slammed closed behind her.
--- ---

That's it, then?
Well, not quite. There's still one more chapter. If all goes to plan, I'll post it on Wednesday.
Last edited by NotSeen 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Way to go, NotSeen. This chapter certainly massages my call for justice. And much more appears to be on the horizon.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Pretty intense! Ingrid Fury.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update. Seriously intense and still one last round up to cap it all off. But now all of a sudden I hope it ends with the tables being turn around on Ingrid once more. Because it’s not only what she wants deep down. But what her sister wants as well :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That was seriously good. You conveyed a lot in a short chapter, but it wasn't rushed in any way. Excellent story telling.

I really hope that Ingrid doesn't get swept under the rug in the fallout of this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you for the kind comments, everyone.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m glad I found that several chapters in. I got the excitement and justice in one sitting haha. Thank you!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’m glad I found that several chapters in. I got the excitement and justice in one sitting haha. Thank you!
Binge-reading, eh? Well, since you seemed to like it, who am I to complain? Thank you for the kind words.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Chapter 5 and conclusion of the story. Tbh, it's mostly a denouement, tying up loose ends and such. Looking at it now, I probably should have posted this at the same time with Chapter 4. Sorry if I got somebody's hopes up. Thank you to all who took the time to read this and once again, feedback is most welcome.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
--- ---

Chapter 5 - No permanent harm

Ingrid left the key in the lock and climbed the stairs, wincing at her abused muscles. Walking through the house, she got to the door just as two cars - one a gleaming black sedan, the other a smaller gunmetal grey hatchback - pulled into the driveway. From the sedan emerged two rather severe-looking women in dark overcoats. They were joined by a woman dressed in a dark business suit from the smaller car. The three of them walked to the door, the woman in suit trailing the other two.

“Good day. I presume you are Ingrid”, said one of the women wearing overcoats. Her face had a serious look to it, but her voice was warm.

“I am.”

“My name is Berenice. Pardon us for not using our full names. This is my associate, Caroline and… let’s call her our jane-of-all-trades, Iris Daniels.”

Ingrid nodded at the women. Berenice looked at the house. “Is she in there?”

“Basement.”

“I thank you for letting us know about this and I am sorry for what you went through. I really am. Now, please excuse us. Iris will take care of you.”

The woman in suit nodded and extended her hand to Ingrid. They stood at the bottom of the steps as the two women walked into the house and closed the door behind them.

“She will suffer no permanent harm. I’m afraid she will be punished for what she’s done - for what she did to you and for breaking the promise she gave us - but at the end of it, she will be more or less fine. This time around, though, we will have sufficient guarantees to make sure she will never do anything like this ever again. Also, you will never hear of this again. Nothing of this will come back to you”, Iris said.

Ingrid suddenly realised just how tired she was. Hungry, yes, sore, definitely, but above all dead tired.

“Is there something I can help you with?”

“I… I don’t know. I’m tired… tired and hungry… and I think… I need to talk about this. With someone who understands.”

Iris’ face lit up in a warm smile. “My car is right there. I’ll gladly give you a ride home, arrange for anything you wish to eat and then listen as long as you want. If you need anything else, let me know.”

Ingrid nodded. The two women headed off toward the hatchback parked on the driveway.

“This isn’t the first time you’ve done something like this, is it”, Ingrid asked as Iris held the door open for her.

“No, I’m afraid it isn’t”, Iris said with a shake of her head. “I’ve had to deal with situations like this before. That’s why I was brought along. Miss Ber… Berenice and Caroline knew you would need someone to take care of you.”

Ingrid sat on the passenger seat of the hatchback as it left Evelyn’s house. She didn’t even think about looking back.

The End.

--- ----

I know I'm always asking for sequels, but at the moment all I have is that someone from this story may end up in some other story down the line. I am working on a few other ideas - some about this length and a couple longer ones - but right now I'm not making any promises about when they are going to be finished. Yes, I said finished. Thus far, I've written each story all the way through from beginning to the end before posting even the first part.

Since I like telling everyone exactly how clever I am - and in case anyone cares - I thought I'd share a few things about how this one came about. The initial premise - a prisoner held against their will escaping a domme who has delusions of grandeur - was one of the ideas I had when I first started thinking about registering to the forum and posting stories here. At that point, the story began with the domme walking in and seeing her prisoner has broken free of their restraints, but as I started writing, I figured it needed at least some kind of glimpse into what had gone on before it. Of course, I could have begun the story all the way back when Evelyn tricked Ingrid into captivity in the first place... but to be honest, there's a limit on how much non-consensual stuff I like to write and this time around, I think what I wrote was enough to convey the situation. You are, of course, welcome to disagree.
Oh, and the 'dad joke' of the writing process: Evelyn got her name from the word 'evil'. :twisted:

Thank you and hope you enjoyed the ride.
Last edited by NotSeen 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I confirm you are clever and special 😊 I actually quite like that this came as a separate chapter to close it off. It’s given me a happy feeling to start my day. I think it worked better without going into details of the capture at the start, too. Made it more original.

Funnily enough, Evelyn means “wished for child”. Pretty sure your Evelyn is not so “wished for” 😂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention], I don’t think I exaggerate when I say you’re one of the best F/F authors on this site 😁

You really conveyed everything perfectly, from Ingrids fear and pain turned fury, to Evelyn’s very unsettling insanity. I know you tend to prefer consensual stories so this is a very interesting premise coming from you. 🙂

The idea of a dom taking things way too far is sadly a very plausible situation which I feel adds to the tension and unsettled atmosphere of the story.

The dialogue was free-flowing and natural, the bondage, despite the situation was awesome, and the characters were intriguing with a great payoff in the big reveal. And of course, we got the satisfaction of the madwoman getting her just desserts! No better way to tell a story!

You should feel very proud my friend 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I actually quite like that this came as a separate chapter to close it off. It’s given me a happy feeling to start my day. I think it worked better without going into details of the capture at the start, too. Made it more original.
TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago [mention]NotSeen[/mention], I don’t think I exaggerate when I say you’re one of the best F/F authors on this site

You really conveyed everything perfectly, from Ingrids fear and pain turned fury, to Evelyn’s very unsettling insanity. (...) The idea of a dom taking things way too far is sadly a very plausible situation which I feel adds to the tension and unsettled atmosphere of the story.

The dialogue was free-flowing and natural, the bondage, despite the situation was awesome, and the characters were intriguing with a great payoff in the big reveal. And of course, we got the satisfaction of the madwoman getting her just desserts! No better way to tell a story!
Must not blush, must not blush, must not blush...
A heartfelt thank you for your kind words. As cliche as it may be to say, I am happy to see you enjoyed the tale.
Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago Funnily enough, Evelyn means “wished for child”. Pretty sure your Evelyn is not so “wished for”
:shock: Seriously? Oh crap, I had no idea... Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I think Ingrid would be inclined to think so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic