Thanks For The Help (M/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

“Leh uth ‘ho!”
“Hlmmmph!”

Still playing helpless victims, Ben and Kyle got more turned on by the second as their hunky master Hector marched them down the side hallway of their modest suburban home. Heavy footsteps thudded against the carpet as the monogloved, ball gagged and leashed husbands struggled as hard as they could against Hectors grip. But the Latino beast was miles stronger than both of them and without any leverage to use against him, the bitch bois as he so eloquently loved to call them were powerless to resist him.

“Let’s go see what food you got for me in the kitchen huh?” Hector teased them, pulling them out of the hallway and up to the marble top kitchen bench, where he walked around the other side and pulled down the boys’ chains so that they were forced to bend over and rest their bare torsos on the marble. He then secured the chains around the handles on the cupboards on the other side of the bench, keeping the boys bent over the top with their asses jutting out, just begging to be played with.

“Mmmm whaddaya know? I found a couple tasty snacks after all...” The Latino hunk chuckled as Ben and Kyle moaned and groaned profusely, their cocks going so incredibly hard as Hector walked up behind them and slapped them both on their enticing behinds.

“Mmph!” Ben winced.
“Mmmmph!” Kyle grunted.

Getting down on his knees behind Kyle, Hector spread the hot black studs bubbly cheeks open, revealing his gaping pink asshole that he’d already came inside earlier that night...

He then proceeded to lean forward and start licking and eating Kyle’s juicy, delicious ass. As requested before the meetup, all three guys had washed their asses and cocks thoroughly and repeatedly, and Kyle honestly felt that made a world of difference to how smooth, wet and amazing Hectors tongue felt against his ass crack.

After doing the same to Ben for a solid few minutes, the big naked hunk with his monster cock once again took up the boys’ chains. Continuing to walk them around the house, this time with very sensitive assholes.

Stopping in the living room, Hector admired the husbands’ impressive 4K TV screen that took up a huge chunk of the white wall in front of him. Sitting on the fancy grey recliner couch, Hector sat back and relaxed, his hand still firmly grasping the chains of the two whimpering but totally horny studs he’d bound gagged and played with.

“Down on your knees, bitch bois.” He smiled, turning on the TV.

Looking at each other with fake worried expressions, inside the two gorgeously bound lovers were swelling with sexual energy, their cocks both still nice and hard from Hectors little ass-eating session. As usual, Ben complied in a flash, getting down on one knee before dropping down on the other. Kyle did the same, just slower, fake-glaring at Hector.

They kneeled there for a couple minutes while Hector admired their beautiful, muscle-toned bods. His attention couldn’t be further from the TV...

“Come here, both of you, stay on your knees.” He gestured, yanking sharply on the leashes.

“Mmmph, mmph, mmph...”
“Mmph mmmph mmph mm...”

The monogloved pair shuffled awkwardly forward to the edge of the couch on their knees, grunting and groaning with every ‘step’. Once they reached the side of the sharply defined legs of their muscles master, the horny Latino pulled out Ben’s gag, the white bitch boi staring at Hectors enormous cock with wide eyes.

Without a word, Hector grabbed Ben’s hair and forced his face down onto the monster dick. The aroused Latino closing his eyes as he jammed his member straight into Ben’s throat. Kyle, still gagged, moaned intensely with pleasure. It was so hot getting to see Ben suck dick from a new perspective, in fact, he now had the powerful urge to slurp all over his husbands thick round cock himself, if not for the huge ball in his mouth.

Speaking of balls in mouths...

“Mmm...” Ben whined as Hector shoved his shaved testicles inside the handsome slaves mouth. Ben sucked on them nice and hard, being careful not to bite down.

“Mmmph mmmph...” Kyle moaned to his master with big puppy dog eyes. Hector couldn’t resist those dark beautiful gems.

“Alright, alright, your turn.”

Replacing Ben’s gag, Hector then removed Kyle’s ball and forced his mouth onto his now fully erect, saliva-coated shaft. As he groaned deeply, with immense satisfaction over the incredible blowjob he was receiving, Hector yanked on Ben’s chain and pulled him up onto the couch next to him, keeping him upright on his knees so that the white hunks own fully erect member was flopping in front of the Latino doms face.

“Mmmmm... ohhh fuck... you stay like that ok?” He moaned pleasurably.
“Mmm-hmmph!” Ben nodded in anticipation.

“Gulmmph-gulmmph-gulmmph-gulmmph” Kyle gulped away taking the full girth of Hectors cock.

Hector leaned forward, Kyle still bobbing his head up and down on his dick, and engulfed Ben’s thick-as-hell white member with his mouth. He hadn’t tasted cock in a while and he’d almost forgotten just how good it tasted to him.

So there the three muscle-bound hunks were on Ben and Kyles couch, the TV making some random noise in the background. Hector sat on the couch nice and relaxed, while Kyle kneeled at his feet devouring and gagging on his cock, while the still-gagged Ben kneeled next to his master, moaning like crazy into his gag as Hector sucked and licked away at his dick.

Kyle was giving an absolutely magnificent blowjob, to the point where Hectors mean facade cracked and he was gently stroking the black hunks hair with the greatest affection. He was still going to town on Ben, even making himself gag as the white hotties fat cock took up a ridiculous amount of space in Hectors mouth.

With every mouth there filled with either a gag or a cock, all the three studs could do was moan, grunt and groan.

“Mmmmmmmmph...!” Ben moaned, his head rearing back as Hector sucked his tip like a vacuum.
“Mmm-mmm-mmm-gulmmph-gulmmph-gulmmph!” Kyle grunted, continuing to force Hectors giant member deep in his mouth again and again.
“Ugggghhhhhhhmmmm....” Hector groaned, briefly taking Ben’s cock out of his mouth as Kyle quickened his pace, quickly returning to engulf the fat dick with his lips.

Ben could feel cum starting to fester in his cock, it wouldn’t be long before he would shoot, and Hector could tell, licking and sucking the tip of his big round dick as hard and intensely as he could.

“Mmmmmmph! Mmmmph! Uhhhmmph ymmmph!!!” Ben groaned.
Kyle glanced up and between sucking, quickly encouraged his sexy husband “Yeah cum for master babe, and cum for memmm-mm-mm-mm...” he was cut off as Hector pushed his head back down onto his monster cock.

“Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!! Mmmmmmmph!!!! MMMMMPH!!!! MMMMMMMMPH!!!!!!!”

Ben roared into his gag, the handsome, sexy, hunky tattooed white slave cumming ridiculously hard. But to both slaves’ surprise, Hector quickly took away his own mouth and grabbed Kyle, yanking his face up in front of Ben’s dick as he sprayed cum like a sprinkler system, squirting warm, wet semen all over the horny black subs face.

Welcoming the unexpected surprise, Kyle opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, letting the cum jet all over him, hoping to catch some of it, which he managed to when a hard squirt landed square on his tongue.

“Mmmm swallow that sweetie.” Hector moaned.

Kyle closed his mouth and swallowed hard, forcing the unnatural flavour down his throat like a good sub...

Sweetie? Kyle suddenly thought. Man Hector really was a different person when he dropped his dominant persona.

The three sexy, sweaty, panting men all collapsed in a heap. Hector gently caressed his two beautiful subs bodies, no longer concerned with playing the evil kidnapper.

For the next hour, with their leashes still on their necks, either gags or cocks still filling their mouths and their arms still locked back straight inside seriously restrictive armbinders Kyle and Ben remained. Hector filled their mouths and asses with his semen, made them suck each other off, took turns fucking each of them in the rear while the other watched...

When nighttime finally came, none of the three muscle-bound hunks had energy, or cum, left to spare. Finally Kyle mumbled into his drool-soaked ball gag:

“Haiwwy Puhtmmph...”

Thinking he recognised that as the boys’ established safeword, Hector removed the gag “What was that?”

Kyle moaned in pain as he flexed his sore teeth and jaw.

“Harry Potter.”

(Thirty Minutes Later)

After all three men had showered and changed into clean clothes, Ben and Kyle treated Hector to a nice hot cup of coffee, saying it was the least they could do for the man who fulfilled such a wonderful fantasy of theirs.

Gone was the nasty, forceful dominant who had pretended to break into their home, replaced by a wide-smiling, bubbly gentle giant. Also gone were the fearful, submissive bitch bois, replaced by a sassy, suave, loving couple who were taking leaps and bounds in their relationship together.

Like any good bondage-lovers, the three men took the time to discuss what they didn’t like or would change or improve about their session together. Hector mentioned that the roleplay was kind of inconsistent so he wasn’t always sure what kind of persona he should’ve been playing, but he had no other complaints. Ben said that next time they should try switching gags and more often, as after the first ten minutes those big ball gags got super uncomfortable to wear. Kyle had to think hard as he’d really enjoyed himself but soon he said he’d like it if next time Hector could let him and Ben just take a few minutes to struggle in their bondage more and really appreciate Hectors restraints.

Then, much more excitedly, they all talked about aspects they enjoyed about the session, with Hector loving it when he’d first taped them together on their bed, and when he got to eat their asses over the kitchen counter. Ben immensely enjoyed being pulled up onto the couch to have his cock forcefully sucked and being fucked while he was taped to his husband. Kyle was at his horniest while he was being lead around with Ben on the leashes as he had no chance to be a brat, and he loved pretending that they were being home invaded.

After a couple more hours of chatting and getting to know each other even better than when they’d talked on fetlife. Hector looked at his phone and saw it was late.

“Well, this was awesome, I really better get going though...” he stood up with his big arms outstretched to embrace the two handsome hunks. “Thanks so much for inviting me over guys this was amazing!” He smiled warmly.

“That’s ok, just, again, thanks for the help, we’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while!” Kyle beamed, hugging the gentle giant.

“Yeah we definitely need to do this again, you’re a great dom for us, Hector!” Ben winked.

Walking hun out the door, the loving husbands stood holding each other on their doorstep as Hector pulled out of their driveway, and waved him off happily as his car roared off into the night.

THE END
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I really enjoyed that they actually did use a safe word and did communicate what they liked and disliked about the process.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The communication after is amazing (and also Hector being a gentle giant out of scene is wonderful), and let me just say that I have a new fantasty of muscle hunks squirming on marble countertops! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago I really enjoyed that they actually did use a safe word and did communicate what they liked and disliked about the process.
Oh hell yeah I wanted to end on a somewhat realistic note, since its the best thing to do after a sesh like this 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago The communication after is amazing (and also Hector being a gentle giant out of scene is wonderful), and let me just say that I have a new fantasty of muscle hunks squirming on marble countertops! ;)
Haha ooh ooh I’m not very muscley but I’ll volunteer! 😂❤️

So glad you liked the story Volobond! I’ve been wanting to check out Tied Up In Knots but I find I spend every minute possible on here either writing or thinking up new chapters haha. I’ll have to set aside some time 😁
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A fantastic little tale! I really hope we see more of them in the future!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago A fantastic little tale! I really hope we see more of them in the future!
I might put it to a vote if you lot wanna see more of this trio? I’d only planned for this to be a short story but I guess if people like these characters I can definitely do more involving them 🙂
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good ending to a brilliant story. I hope you decide to do a sequel
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

H
O
T

That was really enjoyable. loved the bondage and all the action!!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic