Person With Worst Memory Ever Writes A Bondage Story To Please Everybody! (?/?)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Person With Worst Memory Ever Writes A Bondage Story To Please Everybody! (?/?)

Post by TayDay95 »

Hi there! My name is....uhhhh.... errrr...

Uhhhhhhh...

Anyway, so one time I was just strolling down the street right, and I got pulled into a van by masked strangers! It was exactly like we planned, haha, the fool!

Or... wait, maybe i got lassoed by a cowboy. Cowgirl? An anthropomorphic cow? I don’t know it was one of them.

Either way I definitely started out in a dark dungeon with my cowgirl pirate mistress!

But the point is, the hand squeezing my mouth was really strong and masculine! Yeah that’s it! So delicate like a little flower... I can’t really remember because I was chloroformed... or knocked out.... or injected with an anaesthetic.... maybe it was just the smell of my stepbrother’s socks...

Anywho so I’m hanging there suspended and hogtied with lots of white rope on a chair, right? And suddenly my boyfriend decided to...

No that’s not right, it was a stool, and it was on the ground in my kitchen. Yes, yes! Definitely in my backyard on a workbench!

Oh I need to lie down...

Ok I’m fine, back to the story of how I was ball gagged and chained to bars in the prison cells!

I tell you what, I dug my big stiletto heels into that handsome, pathetic guys frogtied knees so hard! Boy I really showed her who’s in charge in the bedroom...

Wait. Do I have a concussion?

Well that’s not important right now!! What is important is that I tell you just how it felt getting plowed in the ass by that trans guy in the Batman costume while I was wearing leather cuffs!

Errr... no sorry! Haha! Of course I’m referring to being taped on a ransom video while I was mummified to a steel chair with two pairs of panties and a tennis ball in my mouth... well, ok it was a golf ball... well, ok it was my husbands balls... what was I saying?

Ah yes, after my big bear of a gay slave was zip tied inside three sleeping bags, my fellow lesbian dommes made it their mission to vibe her pussy and hear the bitch moan until he came!

HOW HOT IS THAT??? 😛

With the toy (possibly real) gun pointed to my head. The plastic (definitely steel) knife held against my throat, and the harmless (literally deadly) baseball bat being used as a leg spreader bar....

Did I mention the vampire anime bunny girl who muzzle gagged me and put my sister in an armbinder?

No? Huh, well I can tell you he definitely tied all my body parts, you know, the toes, soles, ankles, shins, above and below the elbows, under and over the ears. Just allll the body parts I had on this trans girl were bound with zip ties!

But I told that sexy bartender that I definitely didn’t have money to pay her for his latex hood, so I’d have to pay his sexy secretary ass with a dental gag!

Ok I don’t have a concussion maybe I’m drunk...

As I took in the full desperation of my situation, I realised there was something not quite right about these anthropomorphic dolphin-ladies... but I couldn’t quite figure out what as I moaned sensually into my multilayered scarf/tape/silk sash/panel/muzzle/leather belt gag.

Hey I didn’t say I was comfortable...

But I was soon gagging horribly from the smell of my BBW mistresses’ rotten gym socks that he was wearing over equally stinky silk stockings, after all the skinny twink was so clean and proper that how could I not lick his feet...

I’m sure I’m remembering all this right.

Finally it was the pegging I experienced at the hands of my large gang of MILFs, DILFs and kawaii elf girls that made me finally cum from my...

Wait, am I a guy or a girl

(Looks down pants)

Ohhhh right! Haha I forgot.

And so it ended, and I was left there to struggle as my mistress picked up her big black duffel bag. The satisfied hunk of a man leaving me with a dirty shoe strapped to my face, underwear over my nose...

And a seriously bad case of short-term memory loss apparently...

THE END!

or is this the start of the story I literally can’t remember...

(Thanks for reading everyone I hope you got a good laugh out of this 😂😂😂)
Last edited by TayDay95 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was a chaotic mess and I loved it! I'm sure everyone will find a line to satisfy their interests XD
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

This was absolute gold.

Something fresh and funny and unique!

I was so confused but followed...

Especially the part where the guy had the hood over her head and the socks in her mouth being used to tie his ankles to the pool legs.

Lol it is fun!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic