King Of The House F/M M/F+ *complete*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

King Of The House F/M M/F+ *complete*

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was a warm Saturday lunch time in the early summer and i was currently staying with my Aunt and Cousins for a while as my home was having some repairs done on it.

I was 23 years old and of an average build with short brown hair and blue eyes. On this particular day i wore white patterned shorts and a dark t-shirt.

I got on ok with my Aunt and Cousins but they were all much louder than i was used to. They were regularly fooling around but to their fairness if i didn't want to join in with whatever shenanigans that were going on. I should add that they were not my actual aunt and cousins but had been regarded as long term family friends and as such had earned the affectionate names which i didn't mind calling them.

On this particular day my aunt and the younger of the two cousins were out shopping so i was home alone with Nikola. She was slightly older than me at 28. Ever since we were kids id always had a bit of a secret thing for her. She was an attractive woman with a toned build but with natural curves. She had long dyed blonde hair with dark roots and a tanned complexion.

As i was beginning to get bored i found myself wandering into her bedroom as i could hear her downstairs watching tv. As i nosed around and loked through her stuff out of mild curiosity i paused suddenly when i noticed a box under her bed. The box was a large clear plastic one so when i quietly pulled it out and onto the bed i could see exactly what was in there. I was certainly taken by surprise.

Inside the box was numerous issues of a glossy bondage magazine. As i flicked through the magazines i was so excited by what i saw. From detailed diagrams of bonds to articles on gags and photos...so many photos. As i glanced down i could also see numerous bondage related supplies. I was in ecstasy. From rope to tape, a few ballgags and other toys in there for good measure. I couldnt believe i had dreamed of finding a partner for some bondage and there was one i knew already.

Debating what to do i decided to confront her about it. Worst case scenario i would get in trouble for poking around but best scenario...that was worth thinking about.

I wandered down the stairs with the box in hand as i could see Nikola led across the sofa watching the tv. She had a pair of grey and pink leggings on with a black baggy top.

“Hey Nikola...i dont really know how to say this but...well...i found something.” I said as i came into her view deciding to just come straight out with it. I placed the box on the floor so we could both see what I was talking about.

“Oh that...yeah we play bondage with each other a lot.” She responded nonchalantly. It took me back, her reaction making it seem completely normal to have a box of all these items. At the same time any anxiety i previously felt was gone and ni now felt comfortable talking to her about this stuff.

“Oh really. Well ive always been interested in it too. Its nice to see im not the only one.” I laughed whilst blushing...slightly panicking internally as i wassnt sure where to take this now.

I sat beside her and joined in watching the tv as we both sat quietly for a few minutes. It was Nikola that broke the silence.

“Would you like to have a play?” She asked out of the blue.

“Yeah, that would be nice. I see myself as a dom but ive never been tied up.” I tried to play it cool. I was unsure which role she had in mind but i soon got my answer.

“Ok...that sounds like fun. Heres the deal if you play the sub from now...after i’m done with you im sure you will get your opportunity to tie me up at least, possibly the others. However i dont like many rules when we play bondage games so if you think you can handle that and being ordered around...im sure we can do the same for you.”

I thought for a moment. That was a commitment but the end result possibly having all three trussed up would be fantastic.

“Ok i think i can handle that. Im in.” I grinned thinking with my trousers more than my brain.

“Excellent.” Nikola grinned as she stood up. This was certainly about to liven things up here.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“You can begin by stripping out of those clothes.” She ordered as she walked around me eyeing me up. It was not a feeling i was familiar with but i had agreed to the rules and so i did what was asked of me.

I started by removing my socks followed by my shorts, shirt and finally with a little encouragement my boxer shorts also fell to the floor. Here I stood before Nikola for the first time naked and i couldn’t help already beginning to get aroused.

“Much better. Now lets start with the tying.” She smirked. It was strange seeing this different side to her and already i could tell she was experienced. I felt my arms pulled behind my back from behind and the first length of rope was secured around my wrists. I stayed still and quiet letting her work. Her rope work felt tight and neat as she cinched it off before doing the same to my elbows.

With my elbows finished she secured my ankles together next before she stood up and admired her handiwork.

“You look sooo much better like that.” She grinned.

“Erm thanks.” I replied, not sure what to say. I couldn't help watching with intrigue as she moved over to the box once again and selected a red ballgag.

“Open wide.” She whispered as i obliged before she inserted the ball between my teeth and strapped it behind my head. It felt bigger than what i was used to seeing with bondage videos. “Mppphh” i groaned a little in protest but the time for protest had long since passed.

“Come on hop over here, i think i’ll get you a chair.” She instructed. Humiliated i began to hop as directed, following her out to the kitchen where she picked up a chair before she brought it back in the living room and placed it to the side of the tv. Hopping and trying not to trip over i followed her and sat down when she gestured me to. Now the real tying would start.

She began by making sure my arms were over the back of the chair before she tied two ropes around my chest fixing my upper frame to the chair. A further rope around my waist added to securing me to the chair.

Once my upper frame was secure she worked on my legs. A rope around my thighs to the base of the chair followed before my ankles were pulled back under the chair and a rope connected to the base bar preventing them from moving much.

“Enjoying yourself yet? Us three regularly tie each other like this and other ways...sometimes clothed and sometimes not.” She teased as i groaned behind my gag. The ropes were tight and secure. I felt like a prisoner and was powerless to stop her from doing what she wanted.

Slowly her hand ran up my thighs towards my cock as she grabbed hold of it. I was in ecstasy as she began to pump it in her hand getting it erect but she didn't let me climax, instead she began to secure a string around it and secured it into a tight crotch rope, keeping it fully erect.

“Not yet...” she whispered as i grunted and groaned behind my gag. Instead she walked back to the sofa and ignored me, watching her tv programme. “Just you wait until the others get back and see you like that.” She teased before her tv programme engrossed her.

In fact there was very little i could do as i struggled against my bonds. It was a surreal feeling. I started to uncontrollably drool as the time wore on.

After listening to an hour of a tv show without being able to see it Nikola finally detached herself from the tv. She soon left the room and returned 10 minutes later with a few items in her hand.

Without saying anything she unbuckled the ballgag and removed it but held her hand over my mouth before i could say anything. “Shh i have something new for you to chew on.” She smirked before she soon forced a cloth item into my mouth. It tasted awful and i would soon find out what it and the items that followed were.

“Those are my panties from yesterday and my sister’s as well. Do you like them?” She smirked playfully as she held them in before sealing them in by wrapping blue vet wrap tightly around my mouth. A further layer of duct tape added an extra level for sound not to get through as i grunted and groaned.

The blue vet wrap was then used again when it was wrapped around my eyes blindfolding me. Now i couldn't see what was going on but to my relief she left me alone after this. The tv did not go back on though so i was unsure if she remained in the room or not.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I couldn't tell you how much time passed after the blindfold as i playfully struggled in my bonds. Sure it was humiliating and an alien experience for me...but in a way i was enjoying it. The tight feeling of the ropes, the not being in control, the not knowing when i might be teased again or what might happen next was...oddly satisfying and infuriating.

My private playful struggles were soon interrupted by the moment i had been dreading as the front door was unlocked with the key. It was my Aunt Mikayla and my other cousin Amber who were walking through the door. I could hear the rustle of shopping bags but obviously could not see them.

As they shut the door and headed into the living room from the porch my pulse was racing. I was still rock hard, still helpless and not sure how they would react.

“What on earth happened to him?” I heard Mikayla’s voice sound before the pair began to laugh at my expense. I grunted and moaned behind my gag as i felt them both get nearer to me.

“That is quite the predicament. Nice rope work though and i dread to think whats in his mouth...i didnt think he was interested in this sort of thing.” Mikayla spoke as i could hear Amber giggle. A third voice, Nikola’s became apparent as she explained why i was tied up like this. She explained how i had found the box of bondage stuff and had confessed my interest so we did a deal.

“Oh i see...so you like being all tied up then huh?” Amber laughed. I felt my member being poked and prodded by long nailed fingers causing me to moan more.

“Well i bought a takeaway on our way back home which i got some for him too. Do we share it with him though?” Mikayla asked deliberately teasing me now.

“I have a much better idea. He must be getting hungry by now so...” I heard Amber say before she broke off into a whisper. The suggestion must have been pleasing as all three women giggled.

“You two sort the food and i’ll sort him.” Amber replied before Mikayla and Nikola left for the kitchen.

Just what was next in store...
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Looking forward to see where this goes
Great so far
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Please continue...😊
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated! :) )

I began to feel the tape around my eyes cut and removed which made things easier for me to see what was happening.

“Hehe wakey wakey” Amber teased as she began to untie me from the chair. She was the younger of the two sisters but eas still older than me at 25. She had a similar body shape to Nikola but her bust was a size or two bigger. She was a very attractive young woman. As my eyes could take a good look at her now the blindfold was removed she was wearing a pair of black leggings with a matching black sports bra. I had also noticed she was bare foot so presumably she must have removed her shoes at the door.

Gradually i became untied enough to walk away from the chair however Amber made sure to keep my ankles, wrists and elbows tied. She also kept the crotch rope in place which was more humiliating than before when she spanked me, ordering me to hop towards the kitchen.

I obliged thinking it was best to keep them happy as i slowly hopped my way into the room and towards the dinner table as directed by Amber. Once we got there she ordered me onto my knees which i did with some difficulty. Once i was knelt on the floor i could see i was now head height to the table with the glass table running level with the base of my neck.

“There we are...got to get you a good seat at the table...but one last thing i expect you want rid of that gag huh?” Amber teased to which i nodded. The taste of the panties was bad so i was quite relieved when i felt it cut away from my face and i was able to spit the soggy panties onto the floor. I was also greatly appreciative of a few sips of bottled water but the care and attention would be short lived.

“Open widdddeee” she teased before she inserted a big ring gag into my mouth and strapped it behind my head. This was much more uncomfortable with the ballgag as i tried to moan my discomfort.

“Shh...now you can watch us eat and think what you could have had.” She giggled as she checked my bonds a further time before she left me alone once again.

I felt humiliated and objectified but thankfully it was just part of their games...wasn't it? One by one i watched them take a seat around a spare edge of the table in front of me. Burgers and chips were the takeaway of choice but each of them had a large portion of chips and an extra third of a burger...my burger.

All i could do was watch as the trio ignored me, ate and chatted about their days. I was sat opposite Mikayla as i took some time to take a good look at her. She was a very tall woman, roughly 6”4 in height but with a toned figure. She had short shoulder length dusty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. On this particular day she wore a blue skirt with a peach blouse. My mind distracted myself with Nikola’s comments earlier. If it was true they all participated in these bondage games then Mikayla must look great with her tall imposing form, tackled to the ground or strung up like some huge ‘catch of the day’ style fish.

I didnt know what was the worst thing about this predicament. The discomfort my knees felt or the being ignored were both working wonders to humiliate me if that was their intentions. However it was soon about to get a whole lot more humiliating.

“Hey watch this, i have an idea...” Nikola said suddenly as she grabbed the napkin her chips were on in the bottom of their tray and balled it up really tight. To my surprise she then pushed it into my mouth like i was some kind of rubbish bin causing me to groan away in protest. My tongue was wedged down however so i couldn’t spit it back out, instead i had to taste the salty wrapper from chips i would surely love to have right now.

All i could do was sit and take it as Amber giggled and soon joined in by doing the exact same thing. Suddenly my mouth was being used to slowly tidy up the table. Even Mikayla added her chip napkin to my mouth as i protested increasingly with each one. It wasn't long before my cheeks were bulging with wrappers and there was no room left.

“Aww he is so useful there” Amber teased. Meanwhile under the table Mikayla’s large foot began to rub against my already hard cock causing me to moan in uncontrollable pleasure. She was discreet about it too and it took Nikola and Amber quite a while to realise what was happening.

After a few more minutes of an unconventional foot job the trio left me and washed up leaving me alone, helpless and humiliated. I had now decided after my treatment so far this would be the start of my own villain origin story like in the movies. As soon as I was due to be untied I would be planning to turn the tables on the three of them. Each of them would very much pay for this but they just didn't know it yet...that is if I'm ever released.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After half an hour of waiting finally they seemed to finish the washing up. It was Amber who returned to me though as she helped me to my feet.

“Aww im sure that was rough for you. Lets get that rubbish out of your mouth.” She talked quietly and kindly to me as she unbuckled the gag and picked up the small nearby bin so that i could spit my mouth contents directly into the bin.

“Thank you” i smiled as i stretched my jaw out. “Am i going to be untiepppph” i moaned as Amber’s hand clamped over my mouth.

“Shhh. No not yet. Mikayla and Nikola are busy so I will treat you to some release for that raging erection you have going on down there...on my terms of course.” She whispered. I nodded my head at that. The build up was killing me and besides Amber was very attractive.

“Good im glad you said that” Amber grinned as she continued to clamp her hand over my mouth. She lifted it only to give me another drink of water before she reached from behind her and before long i was re-gagged with the red ballgag again.

Now ballgagged again sheuntied my ankles, thighs and elbows as well as finally the rope around my cock but kept my wrists tied.

“Lets use the bathroom but dont worry, i will help you.” She whispered as she led me off upstairs. That was humiliating as she positioned me and held my cock with her hand so i could relieve myself.

Once we were done with the bathroom i was led off to Amber’s bedroom and pushed on the bed as she dumped a pile of ropes and supplies down beside me. She then began to untie my wrists. “Dont try anything now will you” she commented. This was my chance for a mutiny.

I waited until my wrists were untied before i twisted and pounced, taking her by surprise as i tackled her down onto the bed.

“Hey hey what are you doing? No get off” she protested but luckily it wasnt long before i had her pinned. Taking a length of rope i fed it around her arms and cinched her wrists off tightly. My member was getting so erect again with the wrestling.

Once her wrists were tied and she was squirming i clamped my hand over her mouth. She was laughing and enjoying the battle but unfortunately making too much noise. Soon enough there were footsteps coming upstairs and Amber’s door was opened.

“So thats whats going on in here?” Mikayla smirked as she retrieved me from Amber and Nikola got hold of her sister.

“I was going to have some fun. He turned the tables...” Amber protested to the others. Suddenly Mikayla and Nikola looked at each other with teasing playful grins.

“Amber you’ve just been captured by the sub. Therefore you are not a dom anymore. I think we can find a way for you both to have some fun.” Nikola giggled as she took a scarf that was hanging on the wardrobe.

“No wait...no please...” she protested but giggled as she was cleave gagged tightly. Was this a change in the plans?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very intriguing so far :) Looking forward to the revenge part!
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Nice story, i'm really liking so far.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the comments. I can assure you the revenge will come. ;) )

Mikayla meanwhile had taken the liberty of pulling my wrists behind my back and re-cinching them with rope. My elbows soon followed suit as the tightness was on a comparable level to how Nikola had tied them before.

Once my ropes were on I could see Nikola taking great delight in stripping her sister from her black leggings and panties. Her wrists were untied so that her sports bra could also be removed as i finally was not the only naked captive. I wasnt sure whether to be relieved, aroused or anxious about this fact.

Amber didnt try and fight back too hard on this, it was like she respected the rules which had just been told to her. It was very ahrd from my point of view to gather what rules there were and what rules there were not. I watch with intrigue as Amber’s wrists and elbows were bound behind her back in the same manner as mine, except naturally her breasts were pushed forward.

Wit her wrists tied Nikola secured a black collar around her sister’s neck. This was not something i had seen in the flesh before but i wasnt to be left out as another one was passed to Mikayla and she fastened it around my neck. Each of them had a metal loop on the front which would soon be connected with a rope so me and Amber were now

As we were now closer we were able to make eye contact with each other, both of us seemingly not knowing what was in store next.

“Theres a chair in my room, lets take them in there. Come on.” Mikayla chuckled as we were both spanked and ordered to walk.

We were soon walking with Amber in front. It was nice to walk from behind in a way as i watched her ass jiggle as she walked. It was a nice round size. In a way it was exciting to be a captive with someone as i could hopefully share out some of the torment i had received and wouldn't be so in focus.

Once we reached Mikayla’s room the chair they had been talking about came into view. It was a wooden dining style chair but was obviously being used as her makeup chair. We were immediately disconnected from the coffle as i became the focus for now once they shut the door, demotivating any potential to escape.

Working as a team they took me over to the chair and sat me down in it. They had moved it away from the makeup table and it was in the centre of the open floor area of the bedroom.

“Make sure the ropes are tight.” Nikola instructed. Soon i felt the binding commence. Two ropes wrapped around my chest securing my upper frame to the chair. Meanwhile Mikayla worked on my ankles which were tied separately to the front chair legs of the chair. A further rope around my waist held me firm to the chair as the pair giggled.

“Oh we have a treat for you both...i always thought you two would make a cute couple.” Nikola laughed as i didnt really get what she meant. Somehow i think Amber knew what was coming as she could be heard saying “owwpph copph opph”. Her protests were ignored though as Nikola took great delight in using her hand on my cock again. I moaned behind my gag, helpless to stop her as she got me fully erect once again.

When i was fully erect i finally realised what was coming as Mikayla fetched the other captive. Suddenly i felt her positioned up on my lap as my erect cock slid inside her and we both groaned. I was blushing but not hating it. I don't think Amber was that offended either. It was certainly surreal for both of us as we made eye contact in this manner for the first time.

Once she was in place i watched as they secured her ankles separately to the back chair legs. Two ropes ran around her back to the chair pushing us even closer together whilst a rope was connected around her waist to my waist rope.

“Aww so cute.” Nikola teased as we both grunted in our embarrassing predicament.

“One last thing” Nikola teased. Mikayla by now had stood back and let Nikola do the majority of the teasing. I watched as Amber was ungagged briefly from the scarf before a double ended red ballgag was secured with one end in her mouth.

“Mppphhh” she groaned as we both knew what was coming. Very soon i felt my own ballgag undone and removed before i was forced to get face to face with Amber so we were practically kissing. I groaned too but it was hard not to be distracted by the intimacy.

To finish my wrist bonds were secured to her wrist bonds with a long rope under the chair but limiting the small amount of movement we both had left.

“Have fun you two...we’ll be back later.” Nikola smirked teasingly. Her last act was to sneak a vibrator of some kind underneath Amber in a final act of humiliation for us. Immediately she began to feel the stimulation and arousal in her loins.

Soon after Mikayla and Nikola left the room laughing as they left the light on but shut the door leaving me and Amber alone.

The first few moments were a little awkward as we got used to the predicament and our uncontrollable moans of arousal.

Suddenly we were gag talking, able to just bout understand what we were saying.

“Shall we? Do you mind if we fuck?” I asked trying to hold back my erection and e the gentleman so far but finding the task harder, if you pardon the pun.

To my relief Amber’s response seemed positive and was along the lines of “I’m game if you are” with a shrug. With that we were grinding against each other, trying to kiss with the gag in place and about to embark on an evening of lust filled, passionate, restricted love making.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Making the best out of a tight Situation :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks and indeed they were! ;) )

We stayed tied to each other until 1am when Mikayla and Nikola finally untied myself and Amber from the chair. Both of us had enjoyed making love to each other in our predicament several times, exploring each others bodies and trying to gag communicate with each other but we were both tired. Our legs ached...well mine at the bottom did anyway and there is only so much bondage somebody could take in a day.

Once we were untied we were both allowed time to stretch and reacclimatise with the use of limbs again.

“You’ll be pleased to know thats it for today.” Mikayla smiled. It was like she was back to the Aunt Mikayla i thought i knew and this was all a normal conversation...whilst i was still naked of course.

“Myself and Nikola have talked this evening and we feel we’ve had our fun. You can sleep in peace dont worry. But if you wish for revenge then its only fair all 3 of us are on the table, with the same rights you had. You’ve done so well putting up with all we put you through that i’m sure we can all cooperate with whatever you want to put us through.” Mikayla stated as Nikola nodded in agreement. Amber simply smiled in an approving proud way.

“Wow thank you. Its been fun but i’ll definitely take you up on that offer. I think you are all due some revenge but i’ll let you sweat on that tonight as you sleep.” I said excitedly even though i was shattered.

We laughed, got ready for bed and slept well that night. Revenge would come to all of them the next day...they just didnt know how or in what form. I went to bed plotting and excited.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Finally, Sweet revenge
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks! And indeed the time for revenge has come! ;) )

I awoke the following morning in good spirits. It was 9am as i got up, had a clean up and got dressed. I decided to wear a pair of black track pants and a grey t-shirt. I sped down the stairs and had breakfast with the others. This was something that was agreed, the revenge would not start until at least after 10am to give everyone a chance to have breakfast and get ready.

Once breakfast was done i went back to my room and contemplated which to tackle first as well as how until the time had passed and revenge time could officially start.

With the supplies in my bag i began to scout the house. Nikola and Amber were watching tv however Mikayla i spotted on her own. She was sat out on the patio reading a book. My face lit up. By being alone she had just nominated herself as the first capture.

I crept up behind her as she continued to read. I could see she had on a peach bikini top and blue bikini bottoms as she soaked up some sun at the same time. Suddenly once i was behind her i pounced, clamping my hand over her mouth. I seemed to have done a good job as she was startled.

Before she had much chance to protest i stuffed a red ballgag into her mouth and strapped it tightly behind her head. Roughly i then pulled her off the chair and onto the grass as i tackled her from above and soon sat on top of her back. With her long body pinned i worked quick as i grabbed a rope from the bag and began cinching her wrists tightly behind her back. Her elbows followed suit as she squirmed beneath me, a feeling i very much enjoyed.

Ignoring her grunting and moaning behind her gag i turned around and secured her ankles together tightly with the next length of rope.

“You’re mine now.” I whispered in her ear. With ehr limbs secured i could now stand her to her feet which took some effort due to her tall stature.

The next item i pulled out was a black collar, a similar one that i had been made to wear a i fastened it securely around her neck. I secured the leash to the metal ring before i pulled her close.

“Not a sound when we get in the house if you know whats good for you.” I instructed. My hands wandered around her body as she moaned and grunted from approval to defiance.

“Is this an old bikini?” I asked casually as i meanwhile took out a pair of scissors.

I watched her see what i was about to do, grunting and moaning but powerless to stop me. With a few snips her bikini was removed as i held it in front of her face and thus made her naked.

“Ah my bad...i guess its not important now.” I smirked putting it in my pocket for later.

My hand slapped her ass causing her to jolt forward. “Off you hop” i smirked as i watched her boobs jiggle with each leap as we headed inside. She was made to continue to hop past Nikola and Amber who were busy watching the tv loud on the other side of the room. With some effort we scaled the stairs before we headed for her bedroom.

Once inside she was made to stand by the bed as i added to her ropes. She had stopped struggling now, realising it was pointless as i began using ropes to secure her breasts into a secure and neat breast harness. I added a rope between her elgs which i took great delight in tugging tight before i helped her down onto the bed face down.

“Lets see how flexible you really are” i teased as i secured the ext rope to her ankle bonds and soon put her in a strict hogtie with her feet high in the air.

“Mppphhh” she groaned as i cinched it off. As a cruel twist to finish i also secured he big toes together with string.

“Now thats much better isnt it?” I teased with a grin. I walked around the side of her slowly...menacingly. “I never asked you this but...are you ticklish?” I asked.

Mikayla froze suddenly. “Nopph noppph pleaaapphh haha haahapph” was all she maaged in protest as my fingers lightly traced her soles.

“Oh you are huh? Well...thats a little unfortunate for you.” I reasoned as i began to build up the speed i tickled her helpless strung up large soles. She was screaming, wriggling and laughing as much as she could but she wasnt going anywhere for now.

After 10 minutes i stopped and reached into my bag. “I’ll be back to tickle you some more at some time...but to keep you occupied i have a little treat for you.” I whispered as she panted, clipping a vibrator to her crotch rope.

“Ooohpph” she moaned as i switched it on and left her there to et near to climax but not over the edge for however long i wanted. After all i was a busy man and still had more revenge to dish out.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the revenge has started :) Well done!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks! Indeed it has...and its just getting warmed up. ;) )

I had to bide my time to catch the next victim as both Nikola and Amber watched the tv, seemingly oblivious to what had just happened to Mikayla. I hid in different places within the house, watching and waiting...

Suddenly just as i was losing hope Amber stood up and said she would be going for a run, greeted with an unenthusiastic eyeroll by Nikola who was busy on her phone. Amber was wearing a pair of blue denim shorts and a white tank top.

As she entered the kitchen i pounced from behind and clamped my hand over her mouth.

“Shhh theres no need for anyone to get hurt” i whispered in a sarcastic manner. Taking her wrists behind her back i cinched them tightly with rope whilst i had the chance.

“Hehe what are you going to do to me?” She whispered clearly beginning to feel aroused by the whole affair. I ignored her conversation for the moment as i used a white scarf i had grabbed from Mikayla’s bedroom to cleave gag her tightly in a temporarily effective move.

“Well...i have a few ideas...” i hinted as i unbuttoned and slid her denim shorts down her legs recealing her purple panties. These were also removed from both of her legs as she groaned at being stripped in the kitchen. If she was groaning about that then the groans doubled when i showed her the scissors and took great delight in cutting through and removing her tank top as well as her purple bra.

A black leather collar was fastened securely around her neck before i led her down to the basement. The basement was kept fairly tidy apart from the clutter along the edges but there was a specific reason i brought her down here. Using a rope connected to her collar i threaded it through a loop in a ceiling beam and cinched it off. This kept her tethered and upright but was not tight enough to strangle her or affect her breathing.

Now i had her stood as a blank canvas i could really get to work. I pulled out a tonne of ropes and got going. A rope was secured around her elbows before two above and below her breasts followed suit. Three further ropes would be used to secure her legs together at the ankles, shins and thighs as she stood still and let me work, possibly enjoying my binding choices.

With the rope work done i then revealed the next part of my diabolical plan for her. Deciding to tip them into a nearby bucket i revealed numerous rolls of red vet wrap.

“Mppph?” She queried but i quite enjoyed ignoring her attempts to talk herself out of this. My hands simply moved around ehr from behind as i groped her large breasts hard in my hands enjoying the feel of them. While she was moaning and tilting her head back i used that as the perfect distraction for inserting a vibrator inside of her.

“Mpph? Mpppphhh” she protested but i simply chuckled in response. It was so much more fun being the dom.

With the vibrator in place i took the first roll and started wrapping thickly up her helpless body from her ankles with the vet wrap. I made sure there were no gaps and it was nice even, thick layers as i worked my way up her body. Soon enough as i grabbed more rolls i was wrapping over her crotch, stomach, over her breasts and finally up to her neck. As i stopped and admired my handiwork i liked how this material hugged her curves perfectly snd made her look so incredibly helpless.

“Time for a better gag.” I teased undoing and removing her cleave gag. Immediately before she had chance to pass comment my hand clamped over her mouth before she was soon feeling a large sponge stuffed into her mouth. When it expanded it filled her mouth perfectly before i used more red vet wrap and wrapped tightly over her stuffed mouth sealing it very much in place.

I then used a further amount of vet wrap as i wrapped from her neck up, removing her neck rope first, and included wrapping around her head. Eventually her whole head was neatly covered apart from her eyes.

“Comfortable?” I asked as she responded with a nod.

“Good” i grinned as i produced several rolls of red duct tape and began wrapping neatly over the vet wrap, adding a further layer of binding and strengthening to her mummification. Once she was completely wrapped in red duct tape again with just her eyes free i helped her down onto the floor on her front. My final act was to seal her feet up with red vet wrap and then the duct tape, sealing her in her tight helpless cocoon.

“Ooh i like you like this” i grinned teasing her as i gave her ass a few playful spanks. I then decided to pick her up over my shoulder and take her upstairs to Mikayla’s room where i placed her on the floor on her front. My final act being to turn on the vibrator and watch her really start squirming.

I very much enjoyed the show as Mikayla watched on helpless as she moaned due to her own vibrator.

Leaving them to it i headed for the final target.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Brillant plan and perfectly executed :) Revenge is fun :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hi [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], you have an interesting and complex beginning. You have caught my attention and I am eager to find out how you will progress once he deals with Amber. Please keep up the good work.
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the comments, really appreciated and glad you are both enjoying! :) )

As i shut the bedroom door i began to acknowledge how Mikayla’s bedroom had inadvertently become a prison of some sorts. I readied myself for the final piece to this very kinky puzzle.

Creeping down the stairs i could see Nikola still watching tv but she was flicking through the streaming service and its vast quantity of tv and film rather than actually watching anything. To me, for some reason, Nikola felt like the real prize. Yes the others had indeed had their fun yesterday but it all began with Nikola. She was also the one i found most attractive and always had done. If you had the opportunity to capture your crush, bind, gag and do whatever you like to them you would take it...wouldn't you?

Nikola lay in a relaxed pose across the three seater sofa. She was led on her back with her head on the arm rest and her legs bent and occasionally flexing vertically. She was wearing a pair of pink leggings which showed off her thighs. On her top half she wore a white sports bra whilst she was bare foot. They all knew what they had agreed to today but this was a woman who did not seem to care she had a bounty against her name and she was next on my list.

Creeping around by the side of her i introduced myself by clamping a hand suddenly over her mouth. Id managed to surprise her as she tried to leap up but i was ready for her as i grabbed her arm and dragged her to the floor. Soon enough i had her pinned as i sat on her back.

“Hey i wasnt expecting you yet.” She said whilst she struggled.

“You knew what was happening today. I call the shots not you. Now can i trust you to strip or will you require my assistance with scissors?”

The thought of the latter made her recoil slightly. “These were expensive. YOU ARE NOT CUTTING THEM UP...let me stand up and i will strip for you if that makes you happy pervert.” She reasoned reluctantly.

“Ok. Im a fair man.” I replied getting off her as she stood quickly to her feet.

With great delight i watched her peel off and remove her pink leggings followed by her sports bra and finally with a little encouragement her white panties.

“Well im stripped of my clothes just how you wanted.” She state raising her hands to the air.

“Good” i grinned grabbing my ropes as i went behind her. Soon enough i had pulled her wrists tightly behind her back and cinched them tightly. Her elbows were secured together next with another length, tight enough to practically be touching.

The next ropes being added were above and below her breasts which i yanked extra tight causing her to moan a little. “Ooh you are surprisingly good at this.” Nikola murmured as i simply smirked to myself. As her breast harness was finished her breasts bulged between the multiple ropes that restricted them.

Unable to help myself i began to have a good squeeze at her breasts as she moaned delightfully in response. They were so tender and large it felt good to finally get my hands on them.

Snapping back to reality i picked up her worn panties from the floor and balled them up. However before i stuffed them in i initiated a passionate kiss on her lips which thankfully was received and reciprocated as we shared the moment and the aroused feeling we both felt.

“Well that was...unexpected but nice.” Nikola smiled once we finally broke off. Her initial attitude had changed now as she gave me a much warmer reaction.

“I cant tell you how long ive wanted to do that...shame i have to ruin the moment though.” I commented before i was soon stuffing the panties into her mouth. These were soon held in place by a thick layer of white microfoam tape wrapped around her mouth tightly. She only seemed to be getting hotter all trussed up i just had to keep hold of myself.

With the gag in place i slapped her ass and led her down to the basement before i positioned her on the floor. Her ankles, shins and upper thighs were secured together with rope next before her legs were bent back and cinched off in a very strict hogtie. “Mpppph” she grunted but if she was having second thoughts it was far too late.

I finished by adding a string around her toes and connected this to the hogtie which arched her glorious body further. Her bare feet were now suspended in mid air much to my delight as my fingers traced over them.

Now with my crush heavily secured i could investigate her body for myself, enjoying the power as my hands ran all over her. Engulfed in arousal Nikola could only moan and let me pleasure and tease her however and wherever i wished. She was completely at my mercy...a feeling she could feel herself getting used to.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I enjoyed a good 15 minutes fondling and playing with my new captive before i heard a noise back up in the living room. Alarmed and not expecting guests i left Nikola where she was to investigate.

As i reached the top of the steps to the basement i could soon see the back of a woman looking around the living room. As i got s clearer look i could work out the woman was Mikayla’s friend Honey.

Honey was in her early 40s but looked easily 10 years younger than that. She had ebony skin with long dark curly hair tied back in a ponytail. She was not as tall as Mikayla but only a few inches shorter. I could see she was wearing a black and white loose patterned dress which finished level with her knees. She was in quite good shape. We had met several times since i had been staying here as the pair of them were close.

“Oh there you are...” she turned around smiling. “Im impressed. That rope work and mummy up stairs is very good. They certainly are not going anywhere. Im presuming Nikola is down in the basement huh?” She smiled approvingly before realising the panic on my face. “Oh..oh don’t worry. I did remove Mikayla’s gag but she explained what was happening today so i soon stuffed the ballgag back in her mouth. If you had room for one more id love to join in. It seems fun.”

An extra captive, with the fun i was having already there was no way i would say no. We talked for a short while and i explained the general limits and rules. We also went through what she was comfortable with. Once all the fine details were sorted out i was already getting excited.

“Well ok...if you are sure you want in then I'm going to need you to strip out of that dress and those high heels.” I grinned as i fetched some supplies. My mind running wild with the possibilities.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Woah, Nice surprise
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks! She will be a good extra captive to have ;) )

I watched as Honey stood to her feet and had few qualms about removing ehr clothes in front of me. When she was finished the sight was worth the wait as she flicked the final item, her bra, towards the far corner of the room.

“So what did you have in mind for me?” She smiled as she took a seat and crossed her bare legs. Her heel rubbed slowly against her other leg as she already seemed to be getting aroused by the concept.

In truth i did have something in mind i had been meaning to try with one of the others as soon as i saw it but now seemed as good an opportunity as any.

“I spotted this in its unopened packaging in Mikayla’s room earlier. It looks like they may have sent her the wrong size for both items...which is a shame but gives me an idea of something i would like to try with you. Its one of my interests with women in bondage..i guess.” I smiled in a warm gesture as i handed her the clear plastic packaging. I didnt want to waste these opportunities and wanted to try it all but i knew i couldnt expect to tick off every single one of my fantasies in one day.

Honey was quiet for a moment. She opened and took out the lime green catsuit to have a closer look at. She then did the same with the purple corse which was bought with it.

“Well how nice someone else shares my spandex fetish.” Honey grinned as she felt the material. “If this is what you wish me to wear of course i dont mind. Im happy to play along.” She grinned. I was in disbelief at what she just said, in two short days this interest of mine had gone from only me being interested in it to already having four potential partners.

Elegantly i watched as she inserted each of her feet into the legs part of the catsuit and pushed them right down to the bottom. She then rose to her feet, pulling and moving, twisting and turning as the garment was pulled up the rest of her body and finally finished at her neck. Everything below her neck was encased in the garment as i stood up to give her a hand with making sure it was securely done up. She then raised her hands as our minds seemed to read each other’s and i was able to fasten the corset in place on top.

When the corset was secure she turned around and beamed, her face lighting up like she had just been presented with an expensive necklace or similar. “Well, how do i look?”

“Gorgeous. Like really hot. I like that on you.” I grinned excitedly. The outfit showed off her already glorious body in spectacular fashion.

“Im glad you approve. Now hurry up and get me in those ropes” she giggled producing her hands behind her back. Not for the first time over these past few days i once again felt close to love.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The more, the merrier is always fun 😀
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Exactly, who can argue with that ;) )

Pre-empting Honey agreeing to my request i had found some purple ropes in the basement which would more than suit the outfit at hand. I grabbed the first length and soon enough was cinching her wrists tightly behind her back. I really wanted to do a good job and impress so i tried to make sure each bond was neat and tight.

Her elbows followed next before two ropes wrapped above and below her breasts pinning her arms to her back. A rope around her forearms and waist completed her top half as she gave me a playful struggle.

“Wow these are tight.” Honey commented but not in disapproval.

“Thank you, I dont want my captive getting away do i?” I replied, feeling like i was getting carried away with how much i was enjoying this.

The next bond secured to her was a tight crotch rope between her legs. Once again i made sure the ropes were neat providing a kind of triangle shape at the top of her crotch with the runs running down between her legs. I even used the ropes available to encircle her ass, creating a kind of breast harness for her round behind...an ass harness if you will. That was something i had seen in a video only recently and admired.

Once the crotch rope was in place i could focus on her legs. Working my way down her glorious body i cinched rope around her upper, mid and lower thighs, her shins and finally her ankles.

“Hows that for you? I must say im enjoying it.” I grinned.

“Its tight but neat and effective, you certainly know your stuff.” Honey chimed as she struggled against herself for a few moments before she was helped down onto the floor. My final ropes for now were added as i secured her feet together with one length before the other was used to bend her legs backwards and secure them in a tight hogtie.

My hands couldnt resist, id held myself back too long. I reached out and began to stroke and squeeze her thigh nearest me as i felt her legs through the stretchy material. Honey didnt seem to mind my wandering hands, letting out a few moans herself as she felt herself submit to her bondage and predicament. Something about bondage and being tied up made her yearn for touch.

“I have one final piece of the puzzle but i think you can guess what it is.” I grinned. In my hand to complete the look was a big purple ball gag.

“I had a feeling that was coming.” Honey chuckled before opening her mouth wide to help me insert the gag between her teeth and subsequently strap it behind her head. This was turning into the best revenge day ever.

Honey enjoyed struggling and moaning in her hogtie as she almost seemed to be trying to impress me. My hands fondled and groped her all over as i got a good feel for her body. Another fantasy had been ticked off the list. After switching on the tv i watched a couple of tv shows with Honey as my private toy before i finally checked on the others.

*A few hours later.*

I couldn't believe how fast the time had flown by. As the movie I or rather We had been watching went to its end credits i glanced down at the mini empire i had built for myself.

Mikayla lay hogtied just as she was earlier although she had been able to have several leg stretching breaks. Her tall naked figure arched and heavily restricted in the ropes.

Next and to the left of the sofa i sat on was Amber. The vet wrap cocoon was too hot to leave her in for too long so she now found herself naked and bound to a dining chair tightly. Her breasts were bulging between the ropes whilst her ankles were tied to seperate chair legs, parting her legs. I had taken great delight in stuffing Honey’s and Nikola’s panties in her mouth as well as two more from her own washing basket before microfoam and duct tape wrapping sealed them in place. She found herself struggling against the chair but enjoying herself.

On the floor with her legs underneath Amber’s chair was Nikola who struggled away in the hogtie i put her in earlier. She was happy and content as she watched the tv she cared so much about whilst also feeling totally trussed up. She also had been able to have a few leg stretches as i balanced my satisfaction with their comfort.

Finally led across the sofa on top of me was the still hogtied Honey. She was still wearing the catsuit and had enjoyed being my personal play toy for the duration of the movie. She occasionally struggled but seemed just as content letting me grope, spank and toy with her helpless body. I dont think in the days after any of us could even remember what we were watching on the tv.

And what about me? Was i happy? As i spent the afternoon with my four captives, drinking a beer and watching the tv I think i will let you be the judge of that. One thing was for sure all four women were fully converted subs from that afternoon and even when the time came for them to be released, there would be many future opportunities to truss them up. Myself and Honey would enjoy many mornings and afternoons exploring our kinks and her ability to handle different positions, outfits, intimacy and gags...but those are stories for another time.

The end.

Thank you for reading and commenting, i hope you enjoyed. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really like to read another story with all of them :D That story was really fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic