Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] we'll have to wait and see who nabbed him... I'm not saying anything more at the risk of giving something away...

[mention]that1kid13[/mention] yeah Connor is not having a good day... I'm sure he has regrets.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] glad ur enjoying it. There is a jarring turn up ahead so beware of reading further 😉

[mention]wataru14[/mention] I'll be waiting for ur feedback eagerly!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I just tore through this in a matter of minutes and I'm hooked! Vinny is quite a specimen and hits the marks in all the right places. The man just oozes sex and manages to be debonair and alluring so effortlessly. And Conner's dream vision of him in the fantasy sex dungeon? Woof!

Connor himself is showing his inner turmoil and indecision well. While I disagree with his choice, I understand why he made it. This is a leader of men, himself, after all. Someone used to authority and control and now he is being forced with the decision to abandon everything he knew and take a role up to now completely alien to him. I can understand his reluctance and resistance, but I bet he's seriously reconsidering his life choices right about now. Hopefully he'll realize soon that Vinny's way is his only hope. But he shouldn't get too submissive too quickly. What's the fun in training if there isn't a little willful disobedience? Breaking the haughty yourself is so much more fun.

Interesting to see Sammy's seeming reluctance in betraying Connor to the cops. Perhaps he can be turned, as well?

Eagerly awaiting more!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nothing like a dream sequence to get inside the mind of our hero. If one of those dreams features a hunky, tattooed leather man in a bindage dungeon so much the better!

Definitely intrigued by the plot that seems to be spiralling around Connor at the moment. Who's kidnapped him this time?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all...

About time I circled back to the site...

been away for waaay too long, I hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 13

I shook my head around trying to shake the cloth bag off, but to no avail.

I kept shouting into my gag and banging on the trunk sides, I could faintly hear traffic outside, we were among other people, maybe just maybe... YES!

“MMMPPPHHH”, I kicked my legs slamming them into the side of the car.

I listened in despair as the traffic subsided, I guessed we left the main roads and headed somewhere secluded.

I didn’t have to wait long as the car came to a stop. I heard doors slam and muffled voices barking orders.

After an initial commotion outside, things grew deadly silent. Did they forget I was in here? I froze trying to determine where I was. A sound? A smell… yes, I know that smell, ocean air.

We are back at the docks, where it all started.

The docks… fuck!

If Caleb was my capturer, then I was in serious trouble.

I refocused my attempts to try and get free, but there was no way. The cuffs were tight and there was no way I was gonna escape.

“Hhmmmpppp” I whimpered into my gag as the pain shot up my arm as I twisted my wrists trying to free it.

With a sudden burst of fresh air, the car trunk popped open.

Hands grabbed me and ruthlessly pulled me out of the trunk, dropped me onto the boardwalk.

I struggled onto my knees, whipping my head around trying to see my captors, I heard about five guys around me, one set of footsteps made their way to me, and pulled the cloth hood off my face.

I squinted trying to adjust to the light.

“Hi.”

Caleb!

My heart fell into my stomach as the entirety of my situation hit home. I heard the waves crashing, there was only one reason McDougle clan brought men to the docks… to make them disappear.

I jumped as I felt hands grabbing my ankles and wrapping the chains around them.

I looked up at Caleb, my eyes pleading. “Mmppppphhhh” I shook my head trying to find any semblance of mercy, but Caleb just lit his cig, and looked at me with a grin.

“The deal was you would vanish. I don’t know how you got away from De Luga, but you won’t get away from me.” Caleb went onto one knee right in front of me, then took my chin in his hand. “Don’t think about it too much, there was nothing you could do about it. And it’s not your fault, you are just an obstacle in the way of the McDougle clan reaching new heights, our clan needs a strong and clearheaded leader.” He smirked, “And that’s me.”

Our eyes connected and for a single moment I thought I saw some regret in his eyes, he stood up cleared his throat and signalled with his hand.

Someone grabbed the chains wrapped around my ankles and connected to large concrete bricks.

I started squirming, trying to get away from the threat, but there was nothing I could do, I squirmed trying to crawl away but once the chains pulled tight, I couldn’t move further away.

“Mppppphhh” I looked up into the eyes of the men standing around me. There was a somber silence hanging in the air broken only by the rattling of the chains.

Tommy, Greg, Mica… they all averted their gazes.

“Do it.” came Calebs stark order.

No one moved.

“I said, toss him.”

Once again, no movement except for me trying to crawl away from two concrete blocks holding me down.

“No one?” asked Caleb into the night, “Fine I’ll do it myself.” Caleb grabbed me and picked me up. I thrashed in my bonds trying to break free. “The bricks Greg.”

Greg grabbed the bricks.

We moved closer to the edge.

“Mmpppp hghghfaaaa” I was screaming thrashing this can’t be happening.

Everything grew silent as I felt gravity pull me down.

Water hit my face before I could pull in a breath. I sputtered as the concrete pulled me down into the depths.

I thrashed as I lost sight of the lights above.

I held my breath, hoping for a miracle or a quick death.

Then it happened…

I felt strong hands grab my arms, I looked around and saw a man swimming beside me.

“Mmmppp” I screamed, precious air escaping through my nose.

The hands deftly unwrapped the tape from my face as we continued sinking to the depths.

The last tape came off my mouth and I spat out whatever was stuffed inside.

I felt lips lock onto mine and felt a breath rushing into my lungs. Some respite…

I squirmed again kicking at the chains around my ankles. the hands grabbed my legs and I felt them working on the chains. I kicked trying to help whoever was down there, and by some miracle I felt my ankles slip free. I started swimming up, but the stranger pulled me down.

I felt him guiding me in a direction.

My lungs started burning as my oxygen depleted.

I fought the urge, but my brain took over, I opened my mouth and felt water rushing into my lungs…

My eyes lost focus…

All I felt was someone pushing my chest, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH” I screamed as I felt the water being pushed out.

I coughed up water and sat up looking around me. We were on a sandy beach, in the distance I could see the piers and the docks.

I wiped tears from eyes with my shoulder, trying to see my rescuer.

I recognized him…

“How? Why?” I asked still coughing water out of my lungs.

“I told you, you belong to me now.” Vinny looked at me. He was wearing a small black speedo, his huge member straining in its confines.

I twisted around; my wrists still cuffed behind my back. He stepped up and investigated it. “Can’t get these off here. Need to go home.”

My mind was still reeling from the near-death experience I just had but Vinny seemed unphased. “I told you I would never let anything happen to you.” Vinny stepped up to me, his body tense, domination written over his entire demeanor. “Do you see? That’s the other future you have.”

“I, I…” my mind went blank.

“Exactly. Can't you see, I am trying to save you boy. I knew about Caleb’s plans from the start. I knew he wanted to take you out, that’s why I suggested to him, that I have you instead.” There was some dominant tone in his voice but it barely concealed the concerned undertone.

My mind reeled as I comprehended the depth of what he just said.

“I know... I know this isn’t what you saw in your future Connor, but…” Vinny paused, “but consider the alternative.”

My body started shivering uncontrollably. My eyes felt red, and tears were crawling over my wet cheeks.

I felt Vinny wrap himself around me. His body warmth crawling into mine.

He picked me up and carried me across the beach. We reached his car and he got towels and started drying me, taking special tender care. I kept looking at the floor averting his gaze.

Vinny placed his fingers under my chin, lifting my face to his, “Hey boy. I’m glad you are ok.” He leaned in and placed a warm kiss on my cold lips. I felt my world slip away as he brushed my hair out of my face, “Ready to go home?”

“Mhm.” I nodded.

Inexplicably I found myself walking to the trunk of his car, he popped it open.

“Good boy.”

I lay among warm towels as we drove back to Vinny’s place, as we drove back to my servitude.

I really didn’t have a choice did I?

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Connor's Aladdin moment seems like a sure catalyst to keep him under Vinny's spell!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Welcome back!
And what a return! I'm glad Connor's okay, and I'm hopeful he starts appreciating Vinny more! Although I am still secretly hoping that Caleb gets some bondage comeuppance. There still seemed to be some split loyalty among the McDougle men...
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Exciting and explosive return. Well worth the wait!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice to see your writing again!

This chapter really gave the story's title a new meaning. Being saved by Vinny, I can understand how Connor may feel like he belongs to him now... just in a more wholesome way this time.

Also, I agree with [mention]gag1195[/mention], Connor is overdue for a payback. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well it definitely puts things in perspective for Connor - death or Vinny! Still it's nice to see that Vinny actually went out of his way to try and save Connor by making a deal with Caleb. I think Connor's got a good deal if he only learns to submit.

And I agree with the others - Caleb needs some comeuppance at some point and it looks like there is dissent within his ranks.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was an amazing chapter and I’m hooked on the story. This story is so interesting and I’m loving Vinny especially after this chapter.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Great job 👏🏼 proud of you for getting back into it 😇♥️
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]
You're back! And with a new chapter and a new banner no less!
Feels like a slightly early Christmas to me 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

another monthly update... I realize this is a long time to wait... but yeah Connors training continues!

Thanks for all the great comments!

Chapter 14

As we arrived home Vinny opened the trunk and lifted me out carrying me to back door of his house and pushing it open with his foot. We stepped into the open plan living area and the modern immaculate kitchen was to our right. Vinny lay me down on the couch, my wrists still secured in the police cuffs and my clothes still cold and wet.

Vinny walked off, his muscled body still clad only his speedos, and his butt stretched the fabric to its limits. I shifted finding the most comfortable position I could.

I couldn’t believe how far Caleb went. He was really convinced I need to be dead. And Vinny…

Vinny struck a bargain with Caleb, he… he saved me. And then he saved me again tonight. But why? Why was Vinny willing to give up half of his turf to save my life.

I looked up as Vinny walked back into the room, this time seeing the front of his speedos. The bulge was large, considering he was cold and not turned on, the crotch was full and shiny in the speedo fabric.

“Let’s see if this works boy. Roll over.”

I twisted my body to present my bound wrists to Vinny. I felt his fingers working and soon my wrists were free of the cold metal.

Once my brain realized my wrists were free to move, I spun around sat up and snaked my arms under Vinny’s, wrapping them around his torso and pulling myself into his embrace. I lay my head on his chest, “Thank you.” I felt my eyes water up again.

I felt Vinny’s muscles tense for a fraction of a second before they relaxed, and his arms held me. “I won’t ever let anything happen to you. I told you that.”

Should I ask him why? Or should I just accept it. My mind was torn. But as I felt my heart rate slow down to match his, I felt safe and content.

Vinny started peeling the wet clothes off my body, and soon I was naked, goosebumps spreading across my skin as a chill ran through my body.

Vinny left me alone in the room again, I hugged myself still trying to rid the chill.

I stood looking into my reflection in the window, my body seemed battered as I shivered.

Then Vinny’s reflection walked up behind me, there was something in his hands…

No…

Fuck no. I was revolting against what I saw but still my body did nothing... it had accepted what my brain and heart had not.

My heart sank as Vinny raised his hands and secured the shock collar onto my neck.

It felt snugger this time, I could feel the little metal rods that produced the dreaded shock whenever I was disobedient.

Two things happened at the same time. First, by some unknown force, or was it Vinny’s hand, I don’t know, but I sank down onto my knees. And secondly I felt my erection growing at an alarming rate. By the time I was kneeling comfortably my dick was rock hard.

What the fuck.

I dared to look up at Vinny, I was expecting to see a stern face, but rather this was the softest I had ever seen the hunk. His almost caring face looked down at me over the valleys and hills of his muscled torso.

“Look Con. I know this isn’t your first choice, you made that very clear by leaving yesterday. But I hope I also made my intentions very clear tonight. I want you. I want you to be safe and I want you at my side every step of every day. Could you do that?” Vinny was now standing right up against me, his steadily growing speedo crotch inches from my face. He was looking down at me.

“Ye…” my mouth had gone dry so it was merely a whisper. I swallowed. “Yes.”

“Yes Master.”

Vinny ran his hand through my hair grabbing a handful he pushed my face into his crotch. A large rigid object pushed into my cheek. Fuck he was so big.

I managed to get my tongue out to do some licking, I kissed it too.

“Good Boy.” Vinny’s affirmation sent a warm feeling coursing through my body, I literally felt the cold chills starting to melt out of my body.

I started getting more adventurous and tried taking the tip of the lycra clad between my lips, Vinny pulled away. “Not yet boy. That’s a privilege. One you haven’t earned.”

Vinny grabbed my chin in his hand and forced me to look up into his eyes. He pulled my chin and I got up, he brought my mouth to his, “You can have some of this Con.” He locked his lips onto mine.

My eyes closed and gravity disappeared as Vinny started playing around with his tongue in my mouth.

My hands lifted grabbing Vinny behind his head.

His hands grabbed my ass, pushing my waist into his, my hard dick pressed up against his.

His hands lifted me slightly, I took the bait and lifted my legs up off the floor wrapping them around his waist.

Our lips were sealed together, and I was holding onto his neck, my fingers feeling his cropped hair.

Vinny started walking us somewhere.

When I broke the kiss to breathe, I realized we were back in my bedroom.

Vinny dropped me onto the bed, the fluffy black duvet wrapping me in its embrace.

I had the strangest feeling of being home, warm and safe.

Vinny locked our lips again as he slowly guided my right wrist to the headboard, lacing his fingers into mine, and with extreme skill he buckled a leather restraint using only one hand. I rolled my wrist feeling the grip of the leather cuff hugging my wrist.

I caught my breath.

“Don’t worry… You are mine and nothing bad will ever happen to you again.” whispered Vinny as he secured my second wrist. “Sleep sound dear boy. Tomorrow your training resumes.”

Vinny left the room, I stared after him as he turned off the light and closed the door.

Darkness settled in around me as I lay back and realized my breathing was regular… My wrecked brain and tired body soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Aw, it's nice to see these two getting back to their routine, albeit with Connor decidedly more submissive this time. He deserves some special care after everything happened and Vinny seems more than ready to provide. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

So glad he is starting to go along with Vinny instead of just resisting. You can tell Vinny wants him so it’s nice to see Vinny can be more gentle so long as he takes orders well. I was surprised he didn’t resist the shock collar, he is learning!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

An extremely sweet return of this wonderful couple! Vinny is a great combo of firm and caring. And it's nice to see Connor start to accept everything more. Hopefully that attitude continues with his training...
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's VERY hot to see how strong and powerful Vinny is, and how well he's able to keep Connor in bondage, whether physical or mental.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm so glad to see the return of these guys and of you as well [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]!

I absolutely adored reading Connor's reflection of being "home" when Vinny placed him down on the duvet-covered bed.
Superly well written. Really glad to have you back amongst us, my friend!

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Good story so far. I think a crime mafia plot setting is interesting, and I can't wait to see how this story unfolds. Keep it up!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well worth the wait! How does one get to be a member of Vinny's organization? Is he looking for some good help?

But in all seriousness, I can't wait to see what's in store for Connor and his new life. Excellent work!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a lovely romantic chapter. Now that Connor is starting to accept his destiny let's hope he earns a better collar soon.

Love the 'hills and valleys of his muscular torso'!

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Please don’t disappear for 7 months I lovvveeee this
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum, [mention]OptimusCrime[/mention]
I have no idea whether or not you're into M/M stuff but if you are, I have a feeling you'll be enjoying this story a lot, seeing as how you're into mafia stories 8-)

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So ad to see this story's still going strong Mountain Man! I've gotten so invested in Connor and Vinny's complex relationship. The moment where Vinny saved his boy from drowning was intense and honestly very sweet.

The bondage only gets hotter and seeing Connors emotional journey of accepting his place as Vinny's sub has been a real treat. Keep it up man! 😊
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So. Freaking. HOT!!!

I eagerly await whatever you have in store for these two! 😍🥰🔥🤤😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic