Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for reading and the comments Gents!

Tagging you for this update :)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]

Chapter 6

My own voice was on repeat… it was saying, “I want to pleasure you sir. I want to serve you Master. I want to obey your commands Master. I want to belong to you sir. If I disobey, you need to punish me sir.”

This was a different level of betrayal!

When Caleb betrayed me it was decision that was largely out of my control. But this, this was my own voice, this was me saying I wanted to be punished if I disobey Vinny.

Every time the line about punishment sounded over the cellphone speaker I felt excruciating pain wash through my muscles.

My breathing was shallow as I clenched my jaw preparing for the next wave.

I pulled at my wrists held behind my back by the plastic tie.

I was on the floor on my side, panting.

“Now, we can try this again.” Vinny squatted next to me, “Get naked and kneel down in the corner and wait for me.”

I felt the pressure on my wrists disappear as Vinny cut the zip-tie.

He stood back up and headed out of the room.

I rolled onto my back, I rubbed my wrists feeling the indents the plastic had made. I shut my eyes. I cried internally, this was horrible, this is not what I wanted.

My mind played back the recording of me, when it got to the part of disobeying Vinny I felt every muscle in my body tense, waiting, expecting the electricity to surge.

I opened my eyes. The recording wasn’t playing anymore this is all in my mind. Was my body conditioned that fast.

“Disobey Vinny” I whispered into the silent room, my body shivered involuntarily.

Fuck!

I sat up. My hands reaching to the collar, I searched for the buckle. As I started opening it I hesitated.

Fuck!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I replaced the buckle leaving the collar on my neck.

I peeled off my clothes staying in my underwear, a very soft and comfortable boxer-briefs cut.

I went to the corner and fell to my knees, what is Vinny doing to me.

I conjured up an image of him in my mind. His body was immaculate, were his muscles really that big and defined or was my mind exaggerating? His thick thighs met at a solid waistline, his huge package strained against the pants he was wearing. The v pointing in the direction I wanted to go but my mind followed the image upward. His abs weren't that defined but full and strong. His pecs were rounded and firm. On his shoulders the tattoos took over, the colors more vivid in my mind, the shapes accentuated his muscles, highlighting how well the trophy body was maintained. I looked into his eyes, they were kind at first then turned fierce, but didn’t lose the kindness. His well maintained beard framed thin yet tasty lips…

By now I was leaning against the wall… one hand pushed up against the wall and the other hand pumping my dick.

As my jerking got more intense... “Both hands on the wall Boy!”

Vinny scared the shit out of me, I was so deeply lost in my fantasy I hadn’t heard him entering the room.

I placed my other hand on the wall, and a surprised “Yes sir!” escaped my mouth.

“Oh, there’s the good boy I met last night.” I felt Vinny’s hand brush through my hair, “Now Connor,” he whispered into my neck, “I’ll be back in a bit but don’t you dare touch your dick ok boy.”

I remained silent, I turned my head wanting to look at Vinny, but he grabbed hold of my neck in his strong hand and turned it back, “You just keep looking in front of you and you keep your hands on the wall. Understood?”

I looked down at the throbbing precum mess that bobbed up and down in tune with my heartbeat, how could I not touch it!

“Understood?” his voice was firm and commanding but cool.

Do I, do I understand? I understand but do I agree?

I felt the lick of electricity start from my neck and instantly spoke up, “Yes, yes Sir. Understood!”

“Good boy. Now remember what happens when you disobey.”

My body shivered slightly, it wasn’t fear or cold it was just involuntary muscle movement, “Yes sir.”

“Good. I’ll be back.”

I heard Vinny leave the room, this time I also heard the door locking.

I was staring at my hardon brought halfway to climax, alone in the room but yet I didn’t dare touch it.

Why the fuck not???

I kept my hands on the wall palms flat, fingers slightly spread…

The seconds ticked by, I counted my heartbeats watching the engorged cock listlessly start shrinking.

There was a battle being forged in my mind!

Two sides firing off guns at each other, you cant accept this! What are you doing! Just go with it! You want this!

I shut my eyes locking my mind in darkness. A bright light went on and I saw my silhouette walking toward it. Wait there was someone bound to a chair in the center of the light. I walked around it, it was me. I was looking at myself bound to a chair naked, gagged and blindfolded.

“Whats this?” I asked myself.

Only a muffled response.

I opened my eyes again, “that’s not working either.”

I had no escape from my mind, every few seconds I would circle back to me being restrained or to Vinny’s body.

My erection waxed and waned as the minutes passed…

How long was he going to make me wait. It must have been at least an hour already.

Just one touch, the bathroom is right there, he wouldn’t even know.

The minutes crept on.

As my mind’s eye once again for the tenth time raked itself across Vinny’s body I couldn’t resist any longer, the horniness overpowered the memory of punishment.

My right hand dropped and I started jerking off again.

I gingerly got up, my legs had gotten used to being in a kneeling position, I made my way to the bathroom just in time to grab some toilet paper as my jizz shout out of me.

I felt a different kind of energy flow through my body as the orgasm swept over me.

I fell to my knees gasping.

As the pleasure ebbed I knew I had precious seconds, I cleaned up real quick and positioned myself exactly where I was on my knees in the corner, waiting on Vinny.

I knew I disobeyed him. I swear I could feel the electricity run through my body, punishing me. But my body was still, it wasn't real. it was in my mind.

I am so fucked...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooooh, Connor's internal conglict here is fascinating, especially all the visualization of seeing himself bound! I wonder, with his deteriorating resistance to Vinny's power over him, who will punish Connor more for his disobedience? Vinny, or Connor's own mind?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I don't think I've seen the struggle in a new reluctant subs mind ever portrayed so amazingly! Not surprised that Connor couldn't keep his hands free, if Vinnie was my master I'd wanna pleasure myself too 😈😈
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oooo Connor is starting to really understand his place... for the most part. He's still just defiant enough to make things interesting, even if it'll end poorly for him! Great update!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Okay, now you're just teasing me!
That description of Vinny was just amazingly hot. Some very vivid and arousing imagery right there, my friend.
Loving every second of it 8-)

As for Connor's internal struggles, I was smiling as the comparison to a two-way gunfight was being drawn.
Brilliant analogy, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]!

I like how this seems to be happening in real-time as opposed to the far more common past-narration form that's commonly employed.
I can't help but wonder where you're heading with this.
Either way, I'm buckled in and ready for the ride ;)

Lead on, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh Vinny's gonna be mad haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago Oooh Vinny's gonna be mad haha
Indeed he is. And rightfully so.
His latest acquisition tried his best, but in the end, he failed to control himself.
Initiate-boi Connor needs to be trained. A firm, disciplinary hand is in order, I would think.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for everyone's comments!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]TayDay95[/mention] YES, Connor is so conflicted, and yes he definitely wants it, we just need to stick around for the ride until he too knows that he wants it... nay that he needs it :)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] the slow descent into submission. For some people I guess they just know they are sub's and they submit easy, others know they switch (Like the great Markus and Peter) and slide into the roles without effort. Then you get those people that need to first get a taste before they truly know what they want - Connor falls into the latter category.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I am happy someone picked up on the symbolism... I want the story to remain grounded in it's overall theme of gangster style ( :lol: :lol: even though I know nothing of it except what I've seen in movies).

The transition to real-time voice happened without me even knowing it, but I will definitely continue in that voice :) I like it too.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] yes, yes he is... Vinny however is a very articulate Dom, lets see how he is going to handle Connors disobedience.

Wow, all of you thanks so much, this is like only at Chapter 7 and to be honest I love writing it, next chapter should be up soonish...

A list of my work...
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Great story so far, I really like it! Great characters with very interesting dynamics, even a bit 'Romeo and Juliet'-esque with the theme of forbidden love/desire. That mixed with this very harsh and brutal environment of drug gangs makes it very interesting and dynamic.

I really love Connor's internal conflict and how you describe it, the struggle of rationally and consciously wanting control over his own life, to fight back, and at the same time his emotions and subconscious already know something he doesn't yet; that he wants to relinquish this control and just submit. That tension, the internal struggle is great to read and feels very natural.

Very curious to see how Vinny will punish Connor for his disobedience!
Banner by Bondagefreak
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] thanks for that review mate!

Vinny is smart he has different methods to use... as we will see in this chapter.

Chapter 7

I stared at my hands fingers spread out on the wall before me. There was a hurricane in my gut.

The insane euphoria of the orgasm was still swimming in my mind, add to that the guilt of disobedience, and the slight fear of what punishment I might get if Master found out.

I mean Vinny.

I mean… oh fuck

I didn’t have more time to think it over the door unlocked and Vinny walked in, I didn’t dare look at him with the fear of my eyes betraying my secret. I had some practice recently with self betrayal.

I heard Vinny stop right behind me, his hand brushed through my hair, before grasping it firmly, he pulled back forcing my face to look at him.

My eyes darted searching for anything to look at except his eyes, it was useless. My eyes locked onto his.

There was the cool fierceness that I adored and feared.

“Have you been a good boy Connor?”

My gut twisted, the hurricane gaining speed. My eyes wanted to look away, when I lie I tend to look down and right. I knew this, and managed to avoid it. I wondered what Vinny’s tell was, we all have one.

“Yes… I mean Yes sir.”

“Good, two hours on your knees should teach you some humility right.”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy. Now get dressed. I’m taking you out for lunch.”

My mind reeled, was this for real…

“Oh, and Connie don’t you dare remove that collar boy. I’ll be waiting in the car.” Vinny walked out of the room again.

For some odd reason I was frozen in place still kneeling, hands on the wall. I processed my latest instruction.

I got up and headed to my new wardrobe. There were t-shirts, and suits. Neither of these would work in public with the collar. I rummaged a bit deeper, a polo neck. I pulled my face. I hate these.

But I was hungry… And being in the public I might get a chance to escape. Run off and never look back.

I pulled on the polo neck, feeling the fabric around my neck I stepped to the mirror to make sure it hid the collar, it did. I hated this garment, I was a cool suave mob boss not some preppy teenager. I matched a casual Jean with the top best I could and pulled on some sneakers. A brief look in the mirror to fix my hair, and wow my eyes looked tired. I perked myself up and walked down the stairs.

I walked up to Vinny’s black Audi, he was leaning against it, dressed in a tailored suit, not hiding much of his body shape, his top buttons were open revealing just enough chest to prompt my mental images again.

I headed for the passenger seat, as I wanted to open the door Vinny stopped me.

“Oh, no. A boy wearing a training collar rides in the boot. Leather collar, back seat and the gold chain gets you passenger seat.” Vinny pressed a button and the boot opened.

“Fuck. Really Vinny?”

I felt a medium surge of electricity push through my body.

“I mean. Yes sir.”

I walked back to the boot and paused for a moment. This was stupid, absolutely stupid.

“In you go boy.”

I got in.

“Now on your front.”

I looked up at Vinny, he held up a pair of handcuffs. I rolled my eyes and rolled over.

“I saw that.” Vinny placed the cuffs on my wrists, “now be a good boy.” The boot slammed shut.

Shortly after I heard the car come to life and we were off.

I have no idea of telling how far we went but it was some distance. I was not comfortable at all, I hated what I was dressed in, to add to the humiliation I was being driven in the trunk.

For a second I thought of the gold chain Vinny had shown me. I entertained myself… If the gold chain meant I got to ride in the passenger seat, what other luxuries would it get me. Perhaps some freedom?

I continued fantasizing about it until the car came to a stop.

A few minutes later the trunk opened and I blinked my eyes to the daylight, my wrists were quickly uncuffed and Vinny helped me out.

I looked around we were on a wine estate. The one just outside of the city, Le Petit Amor.

“This way,” instructed Vinny, I followed him. “Now, you don’t speak to anyone Connor, I will speak for you. You only speak to me, understood.”

“Yes sir.”

Vinny touched my cheek, “Enjoy this babe. You deserve it right?” Fuck the guilt was growing.

“Good afternoon Mr. De Luga. Your regular spot I presume.” the host knew Vinny.

“Yes please.”

The host showed us to our table an intimate 2 person table under a white garden gazebo, with a little pond nearby. This was really nice. Vinny was treating me. But the fact that I didn’t deserve it left a sour taste in my mouth.

“What can I get you to drink sir?” The host was looking at me. I blushed hoping he didn’t notice anything funny about my neckline. I opened my mouth to speak, but Vinny cut in, “He’ll have white wine, chardonay, I think winter collection 98. I’ll have the same Victor.”

“Certainly sir. And will it be lobster or duck for lunch?”

“I’d say lobster. Thank you.”

“Certainly sir.” Victor walked off.

Vinny looked over at me, a small smile across his face as I inadvertently scratched at the fabric around my neck with the collar underneath.

“You really don’t like the polo neck do you?”

“No sir.”

“Well, you’ll get rid of the training collar in no time. Give me your hand.” I placed my hand on the table between us.

Vinny flipped it over so my palm was facing up. He lightly traced his fingers over it as he looked into my eyes.

“You know Connor. This isn’t what I wanted. I hoped that you would be eager to live with me, if I understood Caleb correctly you wanted to be with me?”

I clenched my hand at the mention of Caleb.

Vinny softly opened it up again, continuing his tracing.

“I thought I’d have you to hold and caress. I want you to be mine. So when Caleb came up with the suggestion I grabbed it. I offered up turf for you boy. You weren’t cheap.”

I looked away from Vinny looking at the ducks on the pond.

“But I’d pay any price for you. The moment I saw you in…” he laughed, I looked back at him, “Do you remember when we saw each other for the first time?”

Of course I did, but I stayed silent.

“From the moment I saw you in that Warehouse down by the docks three years ago, you know when you shot at me. I saw your face and knew, he’s going to be mine! And here we are.”

Our wine had arrived and Vinny took a sip.

“You see Connor, I’m looking for a partner, someone to share my life with. Unfortunately loyalty in our lives is not abundant. You can attest to that.”

“When I see Caleb again I’m going to kill him.” I swore through my clenched teeth, pulling my hand away from Vinny’s, he caught me by the wrist though…

“We’ll get to that boy. First lets make sure where your loyalty lies. With your backstabbing brother? Or with me, a man who want’s to give you everything your heart desires?”

Everything my heart desires, was he serious? All he had given me to this point was cigar smoke and electric surges, and one of the best orgasms I had ever had, and he didn’t even know about it, right? The guilt in my gut lurched again.

Vinny held my wrist firmly in his strong hand, he spoke deeply and intense, “I know your hearts desire better than you Connor! You want to be cared for, you want to belong to someone. I can see it in your eyes boy.”

I looked into Vinny’s eyes. He was right, he was absolutely right. I mean I hated the electrical surges and I hated the collar, but there was something deeper about his control over me for the past eighteen hours, something there that I desired. I was able to admit it to myself but something inside urged me to admit it aloud to Vinny.

“You are right sir.”

“I know I am boy.”

Suddenly I felt the strong electric current run through my body, it literally knocked me to the floor with a scream.

As I regained my breath, Vinny was standing over me.

“Now Connor! I know you understand what’s going on here. So don’t EVER lie to me again. I know about this morning and you are going to pay for lying to me boy. I just wanted you to get a taste of what your loyalty and obedience can get you!”

I searched Vinny’s gaze, there was only the fierce, none of the cool…
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Great chapter! Vinny is quite adept in keeping Connor on his toes, showing him the carrot, but also using the stick. And because he doesn't let Connor know everything, Vinny teaches him that the only way he is going to get it better is through total submission and honesty. Quite the psychological mastermind, that Vinny!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Vinny is an impressive piece of work, to say the least! I thought it was a nice touch to add the "taste of loyalty and obedience" part. We can only hope Connor gives up his foolish resistance to his new status :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Vinny is extremely clever, and is great at getting into Connor's head. As taste of the good life is such great incentive. Hopefully Connor doesn't get punished too much for his morning infraction!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Vinny is very good at incentivisation! Clear routes of progression, rewards for good behaviour, punishment for bad behaviour. I wonder how many times he has done this before and what happened to the previous recipients of his attentions...

Love how you depict Connor's internal struggle and gradual realisation of what he wants/needs. His little rebellions, his feelings of guilt about being found out, his unconscious use of honorifics. Hopefully he now realises that he can't get anything past the omniscient Vinny.

And look at what Vinny is offering him, he should just submit now! But the conflict makes the story much more interesting.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Keep it coming 😎
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for the reviews Mates!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention]

I hope you can detect the change in tone toward the end of this chapter... Connor has overstepped one too many times and it's getting to Vinny...

Chapter 8

As my eyes came back into focus Vinny was standing over me, looking down at me.

“You need to think twice before trying to disobey me Connor.”

Vinny used his foot to force me onto my back, then placed his foot center on my chest stepping down. “You want this Connor, you need this! Just accept it.”

I grabbed Vinny’s lower leg in my hands trying to pry his foot off my chest, “No way! I’m no ones slave!” I pulled and pushed but to no avail.

“Oh, you aren't my slave Connor. More like a boy toy! The harsh treatments will stop the minute you accept it.”

I put all my strength into a final push and I managed to throw Vinny off balance. I rolled over and scrambled to my feet running off into the garden. I got about twenty paces when I was knocked back to the ground by the electricity.

“FUUUUCK!!!” I screamed as I squirmed on the floor.

Vinny was on me in seconds, he grabbed my ankles and made quick work with his belt to secure them together.

He grabbed the belt and started dragging me back to our little romantic table in the restaurant.

That's right we are in the public, I looked up and to my total shock, the entire restaurant was empty, “Heeeelp!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, “Somebody help me!”

Vinny giggled as he dropped my legs and turned back to me. “Oh, Connor. I booked out the entire restaurant. And Victor is an old family friend. There’s no one to hear you for miles.”

I swiveled my head to see Victor not too far away.

“Get my things will you Victor.” Vinny instructed.

“Certainly sir.”

“Vinny please… I can ge..” Vinny pounced onto my chest and slammed his right hand over my mouth. His left hand grabbed my right nipple.

“Don’t you dare call me by my first name while you are still nothing! You will regain that honor later. It’s Sir or Master. We’ve been through this Connor. Come on.” Vinny twisted my nipple causing pain to shoot through my body.

My arms were free and I started grabbing at Vinny trying to get him off me.

Vinny grabbed my wrists in his hands and slammed them into the ground on either sides of my head. I tried resisting but he was much too strong for me. But I had my mouth back.

“Vi- Sir! Please I don’t need this! I need to get even with Caleb for what he…”

Vinny’s lips locked onto mine as he initiated a passionate kiss. I felt his soft lips on mine before feeling his tongue invade my mouth. He continued making out with me rather passionately until we were interrupted.

“Your things sir” it was Victor.

Vinny pulled away and grabbed something from Victor, forcing it into my mouth. It was a ball-gag, and it was buckled behind my head rather tightly, I had no means of resisting as my mind was still reeling from the kiss.

“By the way sir the Lobster is just about ready.”

“Thanks Victor, you can serve me.”

Vinny flipped me over and cuffed my wrists behind me, he then picked me up and forced me to hop back to my chair where I was sat down.

Vinny fixed his hair and took a sip of his wine, “Now Connor. I actually thought we were making progress. But I guess not. You just sealed your fate my boy. This time tomorrow you will be begging to be my toy.”

Victor placed a plate before Vinny and he started having his lunch, taking his time to finish his meal. He never once looked at me, it was like I was invisible to him. Even after mumbling into my gag, there was still no acknowledgement I existed.

I just sat there across from my supposed owner bound and gagged waiting for him to finish his lunch.

When his wine was finished he nonchalantly took my glass and finished mine too.

When he was done he lay back into his chair placed his hands behind his head, displaying his perfect triceps.

For the first time looked at me. I saw disappointment written on his face, as he shook his head. “Why can’t you just accept and go along. I take no pleasure in what lies ahead boy. But know this. It is necessary.”

Victor came to collect the plates and also handed Vinny a silver chain leash. My eyes grew wide as Vinny got up and stepped to me, he pulled down the polo-neck and clipped the leash onto the collar.

“If you are gonna behave like an animal, I’ll have to treat you like an animal.”

I had a counter argument for that luckily my mouth was gagged - if he was gonna collar me like an animal I was gonna act like an animal! He started this!

Vinny started walking and tugged at the leash.

I struggle to get up with my legs wrapped in a belt and slowly start hopping after Vinny. After a few hops I stood my ground, that was a mistake. Vinny merely gave a powerful pull at the leash and I fell forward onto my knees.

He turned back and helped me to my feet. “Don’t be stupid boy.” he grabbed my crotch and squeezed. “Follow me like the little bitch you are.”

Vinny continued walking and this time I followed diligently, making hops all the way back to the Audi, where I was quickly stowed in the trunk before we sped off back home.

A list of my work...
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This is great 👌🏼👌🏼
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Something tells me the disappointment from Vinny will be far more effective in breaking Connor... :twisted:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Connor is going to regret the attitude for sure. Vinny is just being firm and fair. Hopefully Connor will eventually enjoy being Vinny's boytoy, he'll just have to finish his training! :D

Another great update!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Connor just needs to accept that there's no way he's going to escape his fate! I think being Vinny's boytoy sounds like a great deal but I think Connor has just made the road a lot longer.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey Everyone.

Sorry for the long silence... But here is a new chapter.

Tagging you all who have commented since since we started this tale.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]

Chapter 9
Somewhere in the ride home I felt another pang of electricity run through me. My body stiffened and I screamed into the ballgag, I knew there was no one to hear me but I screamed nonetheless.

Was this really what I was going to become. A boy toy. I admit, there were worse things. Something about the idea was turning me on as I felt my dick grow hard. I squirmed into a slightly more comfy position in the trunk.

The trunk, the shock collar, not calling master by his name. Oh fuck did I just call Vinny master in my mind… fuck.

Did I want this? I realized this was a decision I needed to make, the sooner I made it, the sooner I could get back some of my dignity, not being stowed in a trunk for a change, it occurred to me the last three trips I made I was stuffed in the boot of the car, this was the fourth.

Then Caleb came into my mind again, and I cursed into my gag. I was going to get even with that son of a… wait we have the same mother. I was going to get even with that fucker.

Perhaps Vinny could help me with that, I am sure he would. He acts all tough right now but I have seen glimpses of the soft underbelly. Wow he really is the total package. And he is into kink. I mean didn’t he say I was part of his family now and he will protect me.

He will help me with Caleb.

And I will become better at serving him. Yes. If I prove to be a good boy he will do anything for me.

Just as the car stopped I made up my mind that I was going to change my behavior.

The boot opened and there stood the chiseled man who would become my dom.

I couldn’t help but break out a bit of a smolder as I saw my crush before me smiling into my gag at the idea of us becoming a regular couple one day.

But his demeanor was different. Usually I detected a slight hint of admiration or love, but right now his gaze was as cold as steel and his face was stern as rock.

My smile disappeared.

“Viieee ii aav e mm” my eyes darted between his but he showed no expression, “vee o ee”.

Vinny grabbed my head in his strong hands and pulled me slightly up out of the trunk before I noticed the tape that he had in his hand. By the time I heard the rip, my lips were sealed together.

“Mmmmppph” I could no longer utter separate words it was now only sounds.

Vinny wrapped the tape around my head a few times before dropping the tape into the trunk and easily, due to his muscles, pulled me out of the trunk and stood me upright.

His actions were swift and clean. Strict and precise.

He pulled out a black hood and started forcing it over my head.

I squirmed a little feeling my freedom of sight disappear.

As the hood settled into place I heard and felt tape being wrapped around my eyes, I was now absolutely blind.

I squirmed a little trying to show my discomfort and apprehension to the situation.

The only answer I got was a swift and decisive slap on my cheek. It stung as my body froze. This was an entirely different Vinny.

I kept my body as still as a statue at the fear of receiving another slap.

I felt the tug of the collar pulling me forward and needed to hop.

I can’t describe the feeling I felt right then… fear might come close? I couldn’t see where I was hopping to. Every jump seemed to be into a dark bottomless abyss. And yet the fear vanished at the knowledge that Vinny wouldn’t willingly hurt me, although where the sting lingered in my cheek, countered that thought. I was a mess.

Another hop further into darkness.

Another hop further into a bottomless void.

Another hop following my master.

Another ho… SHIT

I tripped. I was toppling forward, instinctively my arms tried to stop the fall but the cuffs ensured there was only useless restricted muscle twitching.

This was gonna hurt, I braced for impact, but it never came… instead I felt the strong hands of Vinny grabbing my biceps and steadying me.

That’s the moment my fear of being hurt vanished but a different feeling entered my mind.

SHAME.

Vinny, was willing to prevent me from getting hurt. He was genuinely concerned for my safety. And on the other side there was me who had been disobeying him around every corner.

“mmmppppphhh” I wanted to apologize but I couldn’t. This was terrible, I wanted to speak to my master but I couldn’t.

I felt myself being hauled onto his shoulder as he carried me the rest of the way.

I had no way of knowing where we were when he set me down but it wasn’t a carpeted floor. It felt like concrete.

I felt my legs being released and soon after my wrists were also free.

“Get naked.” a very curt and dry instruction which almost made me jump a little with how much authority Vinny said it.

I started peeling the clothes off my body, starting with the horrible poloneck.

Soon I was in my underwear and socks. I stopped the room was dead silent. Was Vinny even still here. I stood awkwardly in silence and darkness, I couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching me. Vinny was definitely still here but why the silence. Maybe I needed to assume the position.

I went down on my knees and placed my hands behind my hooded and tape wrapped head.

Again waiting silently.

I couldn’t help but feel like I was doing something wrong. I almost felt Vinny’s disappointment in my endless darkness.

I stayed on my knees in silence for what seemed like forever, it must have been 10 minutes.

My mind wandered, thinking of the short and firm instruction. Get naked.

It hit me like a truck. I wasn’t naked.

I stood back up and peeled of my underwear and socks. Then planted my bare feet on the cold concrete and placed my wrists in the small of my back. Now the only item I was wearing was the collar.

I twitched as I felt the unexpected hand grasp my erection.

“Took you long enough. Now remember this next part could have been avoided.”

I shivered at the cold tone of Vinny’s voice and the promise of what lay ahead…

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A superb return to this story! Connor is starting learning how things are going to work, but he really is a slow learner! :lol: Hopefully a bit of Vinny's cold shoulder attitude will help Connor understand his place! Hopefully Vinny isn't too harsh in his punishment!

I'm also looking forward to the eventual revenge on Caleb (and maybe is cute cronies)...
My M/M Stories Here
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Was that so difficult Connor? You got there in the end, but that took a while... Maybe it'll help, seeing the consequences of his rebellion, driving home his new life. Great chapter!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh, Vinny's gonna make sure Connor really knows the difference between when he's a good boy and when he misbehaves... I think we're witnessing Connor really breaking here and I love it.
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I'm also looking forward to the eventual revenge on Caleb (and maybe is cute cronies)...
Lol yesssss! I call dibs on one! ;)

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Finally 😅😘 great continuation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic