Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I love this so much good job buddy
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great update
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Heya!

Thanks [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] for reading and leaving a comment.

I'd love to hear if you think Connor is submitting too easily, but then again... who would be able to resist Vinny?

Chapter 3

Finally I could talk, and I didn't waste any time, “Vinny, please. Please let me go. I do…”

Vinny’s hand clamped over my mouth, his thumb encircling my chin. He squashed my head into the floor, “That’s Master to you Connor. Besides why would I free you, you just got here. And I have so much planned for my you my boy.” another wiff of cherry and smoke. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried wiggling my head but Vinny’s grip was like steel.

“Didn’t we agree that you don’t do anything unless I say you can? Blink once if you remember this agreement?” his voice was calming, almost soothing.

I didn’t fully comprehend what he meant but I did remember the agreement… I blinked once.

“Good. That also means no talking unless I say you may. Got that?”

I instinctively blinked once, “Oh, good boy, you’re a fast learner. Lets see how obedient you are?” Vinny lifted his hand off my mouth.

I considered continuing my plea for freedom, but held my tongue. Instead I stared at the godlike figure that was standing over me.

“Good boy.” Vinny planted his sheer socked feet on either side of my head, and sat down right on my chest.

He was one solid muscle and I could feel that, his weight pushed the air out of my lungs, and my arms were being put under extreme pressure being squashed between my body and the floor. The way they were tied behind my back was now unbearable. I grimaced through clenched teeth, breathing out, expelling precious air. As I breathed in, I felt my lungs unable to expand to their actual capacity. The stud on top of me made that impossible.

I continued breathing in small amounts as Vinny just relaxed on my chest, thankfully the cigar smoke was billowing away from my face.

I wanted to scream, I had to scream…

“I can’t breathe!”, in the last moment I had opted for a low whisper rather than a scream.

“Whats that boy? Did I hear you speak?” Vinny blew a smoke cloud into my face. I turned my head away but was met with something else, his right foot.

By turning my head I had crammed my nose right into Vinny’s arch on his foot. My nose picked up on the sheer sock fabric, and my nostrils picked up on a sweaty sour smell. My eyes looked right into his big toe, a shiny gleam from the black sheer covering his foot.

I snapped my head back to face him and was met with yet another cherry cloud.

“I asked if you said something Connor?”

I held my tongue, breathing shallow breaths.

Vinny grabbed my chin between his finger and thumb, “When I ask a question you answer boy. Did you say something?”

“Yes! I said I can’t breathe!” I let out a forced breath and couldn’t breathe back in, instead I let out an involuntary groan. The groan was almost not human, I certainly couldn’t choose to make that sound.

Suddenly I felt the pressure lift from my chest and my lungs pulled in air, I sighed at the relief.

“One problem Connor. Did you address me properly?”, again his voice was so calm and controlled.

I recalled what I had just said, he was right, I didn’t address him at all, “No.” I paused not entirely sure why I was doing this but continued, “No, Master. Sorry sir.”

“That’s a really good boy.”

Perhaps it was because I knew he held my freedom in his hands. There was literally no way for me to escape unless he freed me, and I gathered he wouldn’t free me unless I pandered his ego.

I looked straight up at the gangster, his sheer socks went up to his calves and then his knees, followed by two tree trunks for thighs, his red clad bulge almost hid the rest of the view but I could just about make out his pecs, his tattooed arms and his cigar between his lips.

Vinny started rubbing his bulge as he looked down at me, “Go ahead boy. Say you want to pleasure me.” he smiled shrewdly.

I looked up at him.

Pander the ego…

“I want to pleasure you sir.”

“I want to serve you.” he instructed.

“I want to serve you Master.” I followed.

“I want to obey your commands.”

“I want to obey your commands Master.” I felt a little bit of myself vanish as I said these words. Even though I was just playing along, it felt odd saying it, as if somehow I meant it.

“Do you want to belong to me?”

“I want to belong to you sir.”

“Good boy.” he was still rubbing his bulge but it had grown thick and big. He let go and I could see the difference in the underwear, there was now a large rod leaning to the left, hidden beneath the fabric. I gulped, Vinny continued instructing me, “Do you want to suck my cock?”

My mind was spaced, I can blame it on the smoke, I can blame it on the hormones, I can even blame it on the lightheaded feeling from not breathing properly but the words rolled off my lips because I wanted them to, “I want to suck your cock sir.”

“Well you will need to earn that privilege Connor. Do you want to know how?”

“Yes sir.”

“By becoming my boy. You need to take to heart everything you have said to me tonight. Have you got that?”

I didn’t even hesitate, “Yes sir.”

“And if you disobey me?”

I paused, I knew this was a trap… “If I disobey, you need to punish me sir.”

“Really?”

I waited. Did he genuinely need me to repeat it.

“I asked, are you sure Connor.”

“Yes sir.” I closed my eyes, feeling myself slip away. What was happening! A free life seemed so far away. The room, the smoke, the heat, the hormones, the limited air - this was intoxicating me. He was intoxicating me!

His large body, thick muscles, hot bulge.

I opened my eyes but couldn’t focus.

“Connor! Connor!…” the sound of Vinny calling my name faded away as did my vision.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How intriguing... I think Connor's secret desire for Vinny is manifesting itself here. Vinny is a firm dom indeed!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's great watching Vinny dominate Connor. I don't really think he's submitting too easily. He doesn't really have a choice but I like the fact that his submission is all mixed up with his head saying one thing and his heart another. 'Has to' is turning in to 'wants to'.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow just wow haha
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Vinny definitely knows how to be firm with his peace offering. I love that Connor clearly wants it, and is still resisting!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, that was one good chapter! I really love Vinny's attitude 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

You've paced this story so well Mountainman, and the dynamic between Vinny and Connor is so intriguing as well as very, very hot 😈

I also like the way you write your dialogue, it sounds very natural and it really flows as you read.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

I really like Connor's internal conflict. It will be fun to see how that plays out in his developing relationship with Vinny and in the larger arc of the story!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] Between being caught up in my own stuff and keeping track of other tales I've started reading, I'll admit, I had to temporarily move this one to my "to-read" list. I'm in the process of catching up now, but postponing my reading of "Becoming Vinny's Boy" was definitely a mistake.

You and I obviously share a lot of common kinks, my friend.
I'm about to commence reading this latest chapter, but I really need to emphasize how bloody awesome the earlier chapters are.
The mummification scene obviously had me stiff and worked up, but Chapter II really outshone the previous one. At least for me it did!

This in particular really gave me the hots.
I could only watch his arm muscles flex and contract as he worked my tape prison off. A few times his bicep bulge pushed on my gag, driving the dildo deeper into my throat. All I could do was take it, judging by the impressive bulge that was dangling near my eyes, I had to get used to this feeling of something deep in my throat.
As you know, I'm a huge fan of physical contact and long, sensual descriptions of the male physique.
So this scene, along with the following lines flaunting the monstrous size of Vinny's front bulge really did it for me.

Don't for a second think that this attention to detail isn't worth it.
It's really paying off and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one loving the sensual descriptions 8-)

Brilliantly written, my friend.
You're really outdoing yourself with this one!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi everyone... Enjoy!!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] yes indeed Vinny is firm!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Connor wants it so bad... we both know that but does he??

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thanks I'm happy when I find reactions like this :)

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Connor will discover that resistance is futile... especially versus Vinny!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I do too... I hope I can keep Vinny as a likeable character - even with everything he has planned for his boy...

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] Thanks... glad the story is hot under the collar ;) thanks for the note on my writing, I'm happy that my writing is readible.

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] Oh, yes... I do have some things planned further in the future for the overall arc but right now... It's the Vinny and Connor show!!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for your detailed review, it's no secret that a good word from readers makes the worlds difference to the writer!

Thanks for the comments guys! Almost there...

Here are character cards for Vinny and Connor - so we can know them a little better...

Image Image

Chapter 4

My mind slowly cleared as I blinked at the sunlight falling on my face from the drawn curtains.

I was in a soft bed, the black duvet was bundled around my body and I felt like I was being hugged by a big teddy bear.

I knew it, it was all just a horrible nightmare. There is no way Caleb would just hand me over to Vinny.

I wanted to roll over in the bed but I felt something pulling back against my body, I snapped my eyes open! I wanted to sit up but my wrists pulled me back into the soft embrace. I tried kicking my legs but they too were tied down to the bed, the cozy comforting duvet suddenly turned into a very warm heavy prison. I tried kicking it off my body but it didn’t budge. Every time I finished bucking the soft embrace settled back around my body.

“aaaaagh” I growled in frustration.

I focused my mind, feeling the soft embrace of leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles. I was strapped down spreadeagled to the bed, trapped under a heavy and warm cover.

“Hel..” I had to clear my throat to recover my voice, “Hello!”

I was met with silence.

“Helloooooo!”

Again silence, wait. Those are footsteps on wooden floorboards. They sound heavy.

The footsteps come closer until I felt someone sitting on the bed and they pull away the puffy duvet.

I was looking into Vinny’s face. He looked much less imposing in bright morning sunlight with a cup of coffee in his hand. His torso was bare, once again accentuating the contrast between his strong tattooed arms and his clean bulging pecs.

“Hey there buddy. You had me worried last night when you passed out.” he reached over and brushed my hair out of my face.

I remained calm and silent.

“I get it. It must be overwhelming agreeing to lose your freedom forever.”

“But that’s not what I did.” I started, but Vinny placed his finger on my lips.

Vinny breathed in deeply, “You don’t remember, or maybe you don’t want to remember?”

“I didn’t…” Vinny’s finger turned into his hand holding my mouth shut. He placed down his cup of coffee on the bedside table and straddled my body.

“Oh but you did boy. You said you want to serve me, obey me, pleasure me…” he smiled, “belong to me! All so you can one day suck my cock!” As he said these words he pressed my head deeper into the soft black pillows.

“Mmmmppphhh” I squirmed against my spreadeagled bonds pulling at the straps holding me down. Screaming into Vinny’s hand.

“You see, you don’t even have much of an option.” His other hand pinched my nose shut.

I pulled at my leather cuffs, straining but nothing budged.

“Do you remember?”

It was a simple question but the answer was so difficult. I did remember. I remembered everything. But I also remembered that I wasn’t myself…

I wasn’t myself.

Or was I?

“I asked a question boy. Do you remember?” my air was still cut off. I knew it was a futile struggle. I had to just surrender. I nodded my head as best I could with it being forced into the pillow.

Immediately I felt the pressure disappear and my head was free.

“Well?” asked Vinny as he reached for his coffee, “What do you remember.”

I drew a shollow breath, “I…” I closed my eyes, “I remember that I want to be yours.” I rushed the end of the sentence.

“Ah, ah, ah” Vinny grabbed my chin in his strong hand, “eyes on me boy, and everything you agreed to.”

I opened my eyes and stared into his, “I agreed to pleasure you sir, and obey you sir, and serve you master. I belong to you sir.”

Something happened as I said these words staring straight into Vinny’s eyes, some piece of me was happy to say them.

“There’s a good boy. That wasn’t so hard was it.”

Vinny gets off the bed and pulls the thick duvet off. I look down to see my naked body with my morning wood raging, pointing at my face and slightly resting on my lower abs.

“Now that’s hard!” Vinny leaned in grabbed my balls and squeezed.

“Oooooooow!” I screamed into the morning silence.

“You should be quiet Connie.”

I bite down on my teeth as Vinny continues to squeeze and pull my balls, but it’s too much…

“Pleease sir. It hurts.”

In a moment it feels like Vinny is easing up, “Oh my boy, Connie. That’s sweet, but it’s not the way it works…” Vinny went back to playing with my balls mercilessly.

I crane my neck to watch as I helplessly struggle against the straps, I feel sweaty and I keep whimpering, begging Vinny to stop.

Finally he stops, my dick is still rock hard. I pull my legs feeling the resistance of the ankle cuffs.

I sigh in defeat, looking up at Vinny.

Vinny goes to the bedside table and opens a drawer, he pulls out a golden chain. “This is yours Connie. When you wear this we will both know who you belong too.” he holds the chain close to my eyes, theres one link that was replaced by a small tag, almost not visible if you didn’t know to look for it, on it was engraved Vinny’s boy.

Vinny smiled as his fingers brushed the hair out of my face.

He started putting the chain around my neck but stopped, “However, you need to earn this one.” he placed the golden chain away and pulled out a black leather collar. As he held the collar up to my neck he stopped once again, “Oh this is for trained boys. We need the training collar.”

He pulled out a collar with a little box attached to it. Vinny proceeded to buckle it onto my neck.

“Now boy. This is your training collar. If you do something wrong.”

I felt a small jolt of electricity run through my body, it wasn’t enough to even cause my body to jolt, I just felt it ripple down my neck. Maybe there were some parts of this whole belonging to Vinny I wanted, I've longed for him for a while, but this was too much, I wasn't a puppy that needed to be trained!

“Fuck no Vinny! Get this off me!”

I felt another pulse through my body this time it was evident, my muscles tightened and my jaw clenched. “Fuuuuck!”

It stopped and my body felt limp.

“What did you say boy?” asked Vinny displaying the button in front of my eyes.

“I said… Please have mercy sir.”

“I thought so boy. That was settings one and five respectively. I don’t think you want to know the max setting.”

“No sir.”

“Good boy. Training can start. I’m releasing you now. You are gonna take a shower, and then come back in here and kneel down in the corner and wait for me.”

I breathed heavily still trying to wrap my head around the training collar.

“Is that clear boy?”

“Yes sir!”

Vinny undid the leather cuff trapping my right wrist before leaving the room.

As he stepped through the door I felt another small electric wave through my body…
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

A list of my work...
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Vinny is really merciless. :o

I don't think this is the last of what he has in store for Connor. Can't say shock collars are my thing but it's still pretty hot to see the power dynamics between them.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

So far great story though I really hate betrayals among family members being sentimental and all. That bed sounds interesting. Want to get one and a Vinny to go with it.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Gotta say, part of me was hoping that it was all just a dream...I do hope Connor, maybe with Vinny's help, can get some revenge on Caleb for what he did. Or maybe Vinny won't want to stop until he has both brothers...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Vinny is GOOD! The combination of brutality and softness, the subtle manipulation and total disregard for Connor's opinion... we're seeing a master boy-breaker at work here. I doubt Connor stands a chance of resisting for much longer!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Gotta agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention], Vinny sure knows what he's doing! Breaking out the shock collar is a hell of a move to instill fear and loyalty in Connor!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's always good to have something to aim for! Looking forward to watching Connor's progress towards that golden chain although it is interesting that Vinny already has such an item in his possession... So good watching Connor submit to Vinny - feels like he's shaping up to be a firm but fair type of master. He's going to get what he wants but in the end so is Connor.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Oh My! Connor is quite attractive! I'd love to have him roped and collared myself!
Im also liking Vinny more and more with each chapter! Its clear that this isnt his first time "training" someone. Would love to know more about Vinny's backstory!
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Chapter 5

I quickly undid the buckles still holding me to the bed, and tossed the overly puffy duvet aside. I stood up stretched my limbs. There were small pains throughout my entire body, a side effect of being restrained for such a long time.

As I walked into the bathroom I saw myself in the full length mirror.

Totally naked except for the black collar round my neck.

I stepped closer and held it in my hands observing it in the mirror. Fuck!

I went for the buckle and took it off. Dropping it on the counter. I leaned against the wall. What the fuck was happening here. How could I be collared like a dog. Sure, I had wanted to get with Vinny for some years, but this was not what I had in mind.

And how could Caleb do this. I got angry just thinking about Caleb.

I need to get out of here and back to Caleb, I need to teach him a lesson.

I looked back down at the collar. But I would be giving up Vinny.

I sniffed and smelled myself, phew that's stinky, I guess I can take a shower before planning my escape.

I turned on the shower, steam rising from the water as I stepped in. It was an amazing shower, it felt like I was standing under a waterfall. I washed myself and rinsed off.

I thought I heard something, “Hello?”

Silence, I wiped away the fog on the glass door but didn’t see anyone, must have imagined it.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, reaching for a towel, it was such luxury, the towel was extra fluffy.

Next to the training collar there was a brad new toothbrush and some toothpaste along with some mouthwash, someone did come in! I grabbed the toothbrush and cleaned my mouth.

I placed my hand on the counter, my fingers brushed against the collar.

I was suddenly caught in a vision of myself kneeling down with Vinny standing over me.

“No!” I told myself as I pushed the collar aside, “I need to get out of here.”

I stepped out into the bedroom, looking for clothes, sure enough the wardrobe was filled with clothes. And they were all designer and my size. I grabbed the first t-shirt and jean. I pulled on some sneakers and quietly opened the bedroom door.

I peeked out, the corridor was abandoned, I stepped out and headed to the stairs. I stopped again, peeked around the corner there was the front door.

I piqued my ears…

I couldn’t hear anything, now was my chance.

I bound down the stairs three at a time and silently opened the front door.

“Oh, you aren’t going anywhere.” my body froze as I was face to face with Vinny. He was waiting outside the front door as if he knew I was going to do this.

“You can't keep me here against my will!” I stepped forward aiming to press past him.

“Oh really? We doing it this way then.” I felt a strong hand land on my chest as Vinny pushed me back through the front door.

I grabbed his wrist feeling tense muscles in his forearm, I tried to twist him around, but he was stronger than me and grabbed my t-shirt by the collar forcing me backward. His other hand wrapped around my throat as he bulldozed me backward.

I slammed into a wall.

“Now boy. I didn’t want it to be like this, but you obliviously leave me no choice.”

I squirmed under Vinny’s hands, his palm was clamped around my throat securing me to the wall. My squirming did absolutely nothing. “Let me go!” I released Vinny’s wrists and punched his torso. My fist connected with solid muscle.

My mind calculated my chances of forced escape to be zero, I had to change my tactics.

“Pleeease, please let me go.” I tried my best to summon a single tear from my eye.

“Hah. After this stunt. You just sealed your own fate Connie.”

I felt myself being pulled away from he wall by my t-shirt as I was slammed down onto the floor. Vinny was on my back twisting my arms behind me, crossing my wrists I felt something plastic wrap around them and then heard the familiar zip of a zip-tie.

“I was ready to give you everything your heart desired but I guess we can go the long way around. I’ll have fun either way.”

“No, no… Pleeease.” I cried a little more.

Vinny’s strong hands wrapped around my biceps and my body was lifted off the floor and placed back on my feet.

“Back to your room boy!” Vinny shoved me forward, I had no choice but to slowly start ascending the stairs.

I remained silent, as if my silence was somehow a protest against what was happening.

We got back to the bedroom and Vinny placed his hands on my shoulders pushing down, “On your knees boy.”

I resisted at first but soon buckled my knees going down and kneeling before Vinny.

“This is your place Connor. This is where you belong.” he grabbed my chin in his hands forcing me to look into his eyes. “Don’t ever try to escape again! You need to know that whatever happens next was brought onto you by yourself. I am just being true to what we agreed last night. When you disobey me you need to be punished.”

Vinny went into the bathroom and came back carrying the training collar.

“This is what your stunt is going to cost.” Vinny placed the collar back onto my neck.

“No, no please Vinny. Don’t do this.”

“I’m sorry. We have an agreement Connor.” He pulled out his phone and soon I heard my own voice saying I need to be punished when I disobey him.

I closed my eyes, feeling betrayed by myself.

“Sorry boy.”

I felt a surge of electricity pushing itself through my body. I screamed into the house, sure that the only person who could hear me was the one doing this to me.
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whoa... it really feels like Vinnie already knows what's happening in Connor's head, and knows he already owns Connor's mind.

Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I hope Caleb makes an appearance one way or another lol

This is great, I love the characters
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Silly Connor - I think we could all see that escape attempt was doomed to failure! Vinny was one step ahead and great to see how easily he can overpower Connor. Looks like Connor's road to that nice gold collar just became a bit longer and more bumpy. Unfortunate for him but great for us.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] I just wanna apologise for being a little late in my reading.
I'm not always in "reading mode" but I'm super glad I caught up to this just now.

There is so much to keep me aroused in these chapters; the overly thick duvet on Vinny's bed, Connor's description of the contrast between his new Master's tattooed arms and bulging, clean pecs, the smelly sheer socks on Vinny's feet. LOTS to keep us aroused!

I do love Vinny's style so far. He definitely sounds like he's following a certain code of honour of some sort.
As for Connor, I really do wish he'd stop addressing his new owner as "Vinny". Hopefully, that collar (and Vinny) will be teaching him a thing or two about showing proper respect.

Anxiously awaiting the next part, my friend 8-)
Don't keep us waiting too long.

P.s- Fantastic work on their character cards, by the way!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Fantastic start ,the idea of being betrayed and offered as a toy to a rival is so hot and by your brother!! So hot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic