Misdirection: Parts 1, 2, 3, & 4 (f/m, m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Misdirection: Parts 1, 2, 3, & 4 (f/m, m/m)

Post by GMen »

The following begins where School's Out ended. For those who can't be bothered reading the story, here's a brief synopsis:

Our good friend Danny aka [mention]fratboydanny[/mention], made a mistake and his co-worker Josh uncovered his kinky side. Josh devised a plan and kidnapped Danny who was undeniably loving his new fortune. He convinced Josh to kidnap Danny's usual captor, Todd. Eventually Todd turned the tables on Josh and both Josh and Danny found themselves at his mercy. In the epilogue, both Josh and Danny received ominous messages at work nearly one year since their endeavor. Figuring it was Todd just messing with them, they soon discover that Todd has found himself in someone's clutches and now all bets are off. Dun dun dun!

Because this story features the affable FBD, here's your disclaimer that you can expect plenty of socks, sock worship, knockouts, maybe even a net makes an appearance at some point.

Part 1: The Setup

Todd walked through the door of O’Malley’s and even before he reached the bar stool - the third one down from the end, his usual perch - the bartender had slid a uncapped bottle of Bud Light down the bar for him to retrieve. The scene had played out time and time again; same day of the week, same time of the day, same beverage of choice.

“What do ya say?” Carrie, the affable bartendress said as he sat down.

“Oh you know, it’s a dog-eat-dog world out there and I’m wearing Milkbone underwear,” he replied, taking his first gulp of beer.

She just rolled her eyes. “Sooo original, you are.”

“You want original, you’ve come to the wrong place, Carrie.”

“Well then,” she said, walking up to his spot at the bar and putting her chin on her elbow, “what’s got ya down?”

“Down?” he said, putting the bottle down. “No, nothin’, just the ol’ conundrum of all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”

Again, an eye roll. “Well if that’s how you feel, I get off in a couple of hours and we can change that.”

Carrie gave a wink. Todd returned it with a smile. He always liked coming to O’Malley’s. Great service, both in the bar and outside the bar. He thought about her offer for a bit, going through his first and then starting on his second beer and watching the baseball game on TV. As he was about halfway finished with his second beer and fully ensconced in the game, he heard a pleasant feminine voice from his right, “is this stool taken?”

He turned to see a young woman, maybe 25 or 26, curly and long brown hair, navy slacks, fuchsia tank top and turquoise earrings. On his rating scale, she’d be score about a 9, easily.

“By all means, the stool’s all yours,” he said, trying not to ogle too much.

A few minutes passed with no acknowledgment of one another; Todd figured she was waiting for someone and didn’t want be the guy hitting on a girl just as her boyfriend showed up. He had been in that position before and while he emerged victorious from the subsequent bout that occurred outside the bar, he didn’t want to cause any more trouble for the owners of his favorite watering hole.

The young lady ordered gin & tonic and Todd’s snicker prompted the origin of an ensuing conversation.

“Excuse me, jocko, what’s wrong with a gee and tee?”

Todd looked over to his right again. “Well first, the name’s Todd. Second, don’t call it a ‘gee and tee.’ Third, you’re in O’Malley’s, not some highfalutin speakeasy. Stick to beer and whiskey, isn’t that right, Carrie?”

“Leave the poor girl alone,” Carrie said over the bar as she mixed the drink. Leaning into the new visitor, Carrie said in a low voice, but loud enough for Todd to hear, “Don’t worry about him. Just our local barstool comedian. If I weren’t a girl who could use some eye candy around these parts from time to time, he’d be as good as gone.”

The girl giggled and gave off a big, wide smile as she looked to her left, directly at him.

“Stick close to me, and you’ll be just fine,” he said, turning his attention back to his beer and the game. As he continued arching his neck up at the television, he asked, “so what’s the deal? You being stood up?”

“Stood up? Me? Never. No, I’m out and about solo tonight. My friend usually joins us, but she’s out of town, so it’s just me. I’m Mary,” she said, extending her hand for Todd to shake. He grinned and did so.

With the pattern empty and the runway clear, Todd came in for a landing. As the evening progressed, Carrie figured she wouldn’t need to do Todd any favors later and allowed him free range. Unsurprisingly, the two left the bar together and Mary was pleased to learn Todd’s house was just around the block from the bar. She didn’t want to have to walk far in her designer sandals that, while nice, were incredibly uncomfortable.

Arriving at his place, the two flopped on the couch and began making out. This was all a typical procedure for him. Bring the girl home, make out for about 20 minutes, then if given the go-ahead sign, move the festivities to the bedroom. He was a little surprised when she slowly pushed his lips away from hers after only a couple of minutes and put her right index finger to his lips. She stood up, then took him by his hand and led him into his bedroom.

This is going better than I expected, Todd thought as he followed her like a puppy dog would its new master.

She kicked off her flip flops, reengaged in a passionate kiss with him as her hands worked to pull his shirt over his head. With his hands, he reached behind her back to unclip her bra. She fell back onto his bed while he opened his nightstand drawer to arm himself with some protection. Mary glanced over into the drawer and noticed some black nylon rope coiled up inside it.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here, Mr. Kinky?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“That? That’s for the naughty dates,” he responded as he took out a condom and closed the drawer. “Not for sweet angels like yourself.”

“That’s what we private school-educated girls always like people to think, but we can be just as fun as the other girls,” she said, giving Todd a playful slap on his butt. “C’mon, have some fun with me.” Her mischievous grin was so enticing he couldn’t help himself. He took the rope out and tied her wrists above her head. With her hands immobilized, he took care of the remaining pieces of clothing on her body. He was slow and methodical, building up the anticipation. Based off her vocal noises, she was clearly enjoying herself for the whole remainder of the evening as they made love.

The sunbeams that peaked through the blinds hit Todd squarely in the face and he slowly woke up the next morning. Mary was sleeping soundly next to him, her wrists still tied, although she had her hands in her chest as opposed to above her head. He stroked her cheek and her eyes opened nice and wide, with an equally inviting smile.

“Good morning, my helpless captive,” he said with a grin.

“You can untie me now, my evil captor you.”

The cheesy B-move dialogue having concluded, Todd pulled the knot out followed by a good morning kiss.He excused himself, got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He turned the knob to get the shower started, brushed his teeth and then relieved his bladder before shedding his boxers and stepping into the bath and pushing the curtain back behind him. He went through the motions - lathering body wash all over, washing his hair - all the usual steps. He moved quickly, not wanting to be rude and hogging the shower from his overnight guest. As he rinsed the soap off, he heard the curtain swing open and before he could turn around, she stepped in the shower with him in her nude form.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she said with the slightest giggle. “Figured we could save time and water.”

Todd looked over his right shoulder and saw her running her hand through her hair as it got damp. It was simply a hand running through curly hair but to him, at that moment, it was one of the sexiest things he had witnessed and he was only seeing it from the corner of his eye. He wanted to wrap up as soon as possible and do an about-face to see what else she had in store for him. He turned his head back left and ran his own hands through his hair to rid it of the excess shampoo.

“Don’t you want someone to wash your back?” she asked in a quite seductive tone of voice.

“That would be nice, yes,” he flatly responded, hoping not to exude too much enthusiasm.

She took the loofa sponge and rotated it around his back in large circles from his neck down to his lower back, covering every possible inch. He rolled his head in comfort, emitting a pleasureful moan every so often as she rubbed his back.

“How’s that feel, stud?” she asked.

“Gooooooood. Verrrrry good.”

He was feeling very relaxed…and aroused. The latter feeling went into overdrive as she started lightly kissing the back of his neck and as she slowly brushed her left hand around his waist and towards his crotch. As she cupped his scrotum in her hand, she gave it a light squeeze. Another moan escaped his mouth. Then she squeezed much harder. He wasn’t prepared for that, and he was jolted, giving a gasp. A split-second later, she was clamping something over his nose and mouth. Then she gave another hard squeeze, and he gasped again, taking in a deep breath. The familiar noxious fumes engulfed his nostrils. It had been nearly a year since he smelled it last and he instantly knew what was happening…except this time from an incredibly attractive young woman. There was part fear, but also part ecstasy.

She couldn’t see his eyes widen in surprise, but felt his arms reach up and try to pry her hand away from his face. With each subsequent squeeze however, he was conflicted over which hand to remove first. The water running down his body did little to aid in attaining traction. The grunts and muffled pleas got lower and lower with each breath and with her sultry voice whispering in his ear to calm down and just breathe.

“It’s alright stud. It’s my turn to have some fun,” she said as she felt her victim weaken by the second. She moved her left hand away from his crotch and moved it up to his flat stomach as he started to lean backward. She took a step back and his body began to sink to the ground.

“That’s a good boy. Just let it take you away…” She looked down at him as he slowly slid to the ground, his eyes so heavy and his arms turning into weak noodles. “Thank you for revealing to me where you keep all your toys. That’ll come in handy for the others…”

By now, he couldn’t understand what she was saying. The sound of the water rushing down on him was even being drowned out by the ringing in his ears. His vision was blurred and then darkness started seeping in from the corners of his eyes. He gave it one last try, batting her hand with his right hand but there was no force behind it. And then he was out.

Mary keep the now soaking wet cloth over his face just a little while longer before pulling it away and then turning off the water. She stepped out, guiding Todd’s limp head down to the ground so he wouldn’t crack his skull not the tub, and helped herself to one of his towels. Once she was dried, she quickly redressed herself before returning to her slumbering victim. She placed another towel over the shower mat and grabbed Todd’s arms and pulled him out of the tub and onto the towel. Then, using her discarded towel, she rubbed him down and dried him off. She took pleasure at admiring and fondling his physical form. She had been informed that he was the only target for the day that she could indulge in physically. When she examined the photos of all three targets, she didn’t mind taking the assignment as he was certainly the most handsome, although the other two weren’t bad either.

After drying him off, she dragged him into his bedroom where she proceeded to dress him. Something simple, she thought. She pulled out a white t-shirt from what was clearly his t-shirt drawer, navy blue basketball shorts, and to make her life easier, the pair of Rainbows by his bedroom door. She went to the bed and snatched the rope, using it to secure his wrists behind his back. She returned to his nightstand drawer and found more lengths of coiled rope and a wide selection of bandannas. The lower drawer contained a few rolls of duct tape. As far as Mary was concerned, she hit the jackpot for this job.

She went back to her victim and quickly tied his ankles and propped him sitting up. She manipulated his body a bit, taking photos of him in a few different tie up poses, lifting up his shirt, dropping his shorts, adding a baseball cap. You never know when these things might come in handy… Mary thought.

She knew she had to kill more time and every time Todd started coming around, she simply gave him another dose of the rag to keep him content. She was sitting at his desk taking advantage of his laptop when she was startled by the sound of Todd’s phone vibrating on the nightstand. She took at the screen that indicated “Danny” was calling. She let it go to voicemail and then contemplated how she would handle the response. She figured they’d be in her grips soon enough; might as well tease them along the way. She quickly drafted her response on Todd’s phone, clicked the camera icon and snapped a quick pic of him in his helpless form and press SEND, licking her lips as she did so.

“Come to mama, boys.”
Last edited by GMen 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

I always say, "never trust the private-school girls." Now you know why. :twisted:

Nicely crafted chapter; you're good with dialogue and scene-setting. :D
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Oh my! Very nicely done [mention]GMen[/mention] . Love this new angle and look forward to reading more.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Another story so soon? You are on a writting streak! Interesting setup about how Tod got kidnapped. Wondering who her boss might be!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Looks like she might be out to collect the whole set...
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting start to another story. I can’t wait to read more.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

The last we left our hero [mention]fratboydanny[/mention], he had just learned that his usual tie up buddy Todd had been incapacitated by an unknown assailant. After said assailant sent photos to both Danny and his coworker Josh, attempting to blackmail them, we, as the reader, learned that the assailant had, in fact, been a very attractive young woman who, upon discovering Todd's kinks, took action herself and is now luring the two other young men into her grasp.

Misdirection: Part 2

Josh looked up at Danny, his eyes revealing the dread he was feeling.

“I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this,” Danny said, putting his phone down on his desk. “He’s probably just pranking us.”

“Well if that’s the case, let’s find out for ourselves and put this whole thing to rest.”

Danny took a few moments to ponder the situation.

“OK but we stay close together. No running off in separate directions. Beginning now.”

Josh nodded and the two men left the classroom and headed to the teachers’ parking lot.

As they walked, Danny kept looking around, half-expecting someone to jump them in the now-empty hallways. When they got outside, he kept turning his head as if it were on a swivel while Josh kept a brisk pace as he headed to his car. Josh pressed his remote, unlocking the car from a good ten yards away and the two men quickly opened the door, got in, and pressed the electronic lock. Instinctively, Danny looked in the backseat to make sure no one was lying in wait for them.

Danny started directing Josh to Todd’s home while he was busy typing away on his phone.

“Who are you messaging?” Josh asked.

“My cousin nearby. Told ‘em we were going to Todd’s place and if they don’t hear from me in ten minutes, to call the police.” He couldn’t believe what he had just uttered. There was a brief silence before he looked down at his phone screen and said, “but I’m sure it’s just Todd pranking us anyway.” Josh noticed the nervousness in his tone which wasn’t quite reassuring enough to break the tension. If anything, it compounded it.

Josh pulled up to Todd’s curb a few minutes later. There were no additional cars parked in the immediate vicinity and Todd’s car was parked in the driveway. They got out of the car and walked to the front door. Rather than knock or ring the bell, Danny pushed down on the lever slowly until he heard the latch CLICK. He pulled the handle back, as to not push the door wide open and then slowly pushed the door in.

The space cracked ever so slowly as Josh looked over Danny’s shoulder and into Todd’s living room. Danny then peered his head in and looked around. With the coast seemingly clear, the two men entered and looked around. The house looked normal. Everything was in place and there was no sign of forced entry or a struggle. Then again, Josh thought, it was entirely possible that Todd wasn’t captured here but somewhere else.

They slowly surveyed the first floor, scoping out the dining room, living room, and bathroom. Every once in awhile, they stopped, with Josh or Danny raising their head up, as if to signal that they heard something. But it was mostly their paranoia getting the better of them.

They crept upstairs and, turning to their right, saw Todd’s bedroom door ajar.

They entered the doorway to the room and there on the right side, leaning against the floor by the window saw their friend, unconscious, in the pose he was in from the photo. Josh went to check on him while Danny surveyed the array of materials on the bed. With their backs to the doorway, they didn’t see Mary enter and lean up against the doorframe.

“He looks so precious when he’s knocked out, don’t you think?”

Both men were startled by the question and turned around to see Mary standing there, grinning like a sweet innocent schoolgirl.

Josh stood up to confront her. “What have you done to him? What’s this all about anyway?”

Mary seemed unimpressed by Josh’s show of defiance, eyeing him up head to toe. Brown shoes, jeans, a button down forest green shirt, and another high and tight haircut certainly made him soft on the eyes as well. She couldn’t wait to see him in the ropes.

“Well when I saw you two hunks in the pictures, I couldn’t help myself. Then, when I saw who took the photos, well, I decided a reunion was in order. Now how I got the photos and what I intend to do with them isn’t important at the moment. What is important, however, is making sure you do exactly as your told. By the way, which one’s Danny and which one’s Josh?”

In Josh’s mind, all different scenarios were running through his head at once. Danny stood behind him more jittery than deliberative. While Josh contemplated his fate, Danny swallowed hard and, as if he was one of his students, raised his hand.

“I’m Danny. What…what is it that you want from us now?” he asked solemnly.

“Pleasure to meet you Danny,” she said, looking over Josh’s left shoulder at him. “And that must mean you’re Josh. Again, a pleasure. As for what’s next, I need to get you boys tied nice and tight. Who wants to go first?”

Josh turned and looked at Danny. “It’s two against one, Danny…”

“Ahem, no, no, boys. You see if you try anything, I’ve already got an e-mail on a delayed timer. Something happens to me, an email featuring your boys’ escapades from last year goes out to the superintendent, principal, the deans, and the entire membership of the PTA. You can kiss your jobs and any future teaching positions goodbye.”

Josh kept his eyes on Danny. “She’s bluffing,” he said with an air of confidence but a hint at some uneasiness.

“I don’t think I want to take that chance, do you?”

“Listen to your friend, Joshua. You think I just got here off the turnip truck? I saw a couple of pictures, tracked down Romeo over there,” she said, looking over at Todd before returning her eyes to the two erect men standing before her, “Knocked him out, tied him up and lured you two here in less than 24 hours, so let’s assume I know what I’m doing, alright?”

Josh turned to Mary who was still grinning and giving off a few giggles. She was quite taken with the situation. Danny too was starting to enjoy the prospective situation; he enjoyed anything that resulted in him getting tied up, circumstances be damned. He kept his enthusiasm in check and avoided saying anything further. As the awkward silence grew, Josh finally relented.

“You can tie me first,” he said, resignedly.

“Good boy, Joshua. Daniel, sweetheart, the chloroform on the nightstand. I assume you know how to use it.”

“Oh come on, girl, you’ve got us boxed in. We’re voluntarily surrendering to you. Is this really necessary?” Josh said, incredulously.

Danny didn’t think he was in any position to argue and simply followed instructions. He retrieved the bottle and unscrewed the cap before grabbing one of the bandanas off the bed.

“We’ve been through this before, Josh, let’s just get it over with,” Danny said to Josh as he dipped the bottle a few times in the bandanna. Mary, in turn, took out her phone and prepared to record the entire thing. “C’mon Josh, give it the old Hollywood treatment. Let’s see your futile and pathetic struggles.”

Danny come up from behind, whispered “sorry” into Josh’s ear as he clamped the crumpled bandanna over Josh’s nose and mouth. Josh was humiliated at having to play act while being forced to smell the fumes that stung his nostrils and throat. He reacted instinctively, grabbing at Danny’s arms and trying to wiggle away, but Danny’s grip was strong and he pulled him closer during the struggle. As he struggled, it was almost as if Danny was grinding on him and he soon could feel that his attacker was starting to respond biologically to the constant rubbing of the two of them. A natural reaction, he thought; Danny’s love for all things bondage related couldn’t be contained regardless of the circumstances.

Josh felt himself weaken as Mary approached for a close-up with her phone at his drooping eyes. Danny guided him gently to the ground and removed the bandanna. In his barely conscious state, just before his eyes rolled back, he could have sworn he felt a hand pat his crotch and a pair of lips touch his ever so lightly.

Mary ended the recording and Danny stood up, having just given his sleeping friend a peck on the lips.

“Well someone clearly enjoyed themselves,” she said, nodding to Danny’s crotch. “I’m sure you’ll want me to send you the video?”

“That was amazing!” Danny exclaimed. “Makes up a bit for last year. Everyone had their chance to knock me out and I got nothin’ Thanks for your help with this, cuz,” he said, kid-punching her in the arm.

“Oh it was my pleasure. When you told me you needed my help flirting with a hot guy and then tying him up, I was on board.”

“He wasn’t too much trouble, was he?” Danny asked.

“Nah, it was pretty easy. What do ya need him for anyway? Isn’t this the one you’ve got your eye on?” she said, nodding at the unconscious Josh.

“True, but the one over there is kind of like forbidden fruit. When I’m done with him, he’s all yours.”

“Yum. So how do you want to proceed?”

“Well give me some time to have some fun with these guys by myself. I see you forgot to put socks on Todd but we can work around that. Then before they wake up, tie me up for a little while and let me struggle about with them. We’ll put blindfolds on them and then when I give you the signal, you untie me and I can have some more fun at their expense without them uncovering the ruse.”

“Okay then, honey, whatever you say. But I thought you were strictly a sub?”

“My dear cousin, every once in awhile the sub needs to take charge. Better to take charge when they don’t think you’re the one in charge.”

“You’re quite the devious mastermind, aren’t you?” she said, winking. “I’ll leave you alone with your prizes for awhile. Holler if you need me.”

As she egressed, a mischievous smile crept on Danny’s face. “Class is in session, boys.”
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice twist! Alwaysl like when a sub decides to take charge, personally those are some of the most fun situations... and we all know Danny is quite a cunning and devious sub so I'm looking forwards to see how he fares as a dom!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

So Danny has a treacherous side. I guess I'm not surprised. Now we can see if he enjoys having two bound boys as much as he enjoys being one of two bound boys.

Well written and fun. Thanks! More please.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Brilliant!!!
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

After going through about five different iterations of what the next part would include, I finally was able to settle for something that I think can provide for a longer story than what the others would've resulted in.

Since it's been nearly two months, I think a refresher is in order. When we last left off, Todd and Josh have been subdued by a young lady, Mary, who happens to be Danny's (based, as usual, on our very own [mention]fratboydanny[/mention]). It turns out this entire plot was an elaborate rouse conjured up by Danny who feels he's been the victim long enough; it's now time to take charge. Mary's payment will come in the form of having Todd to play with for awhile while Danny can focus on his good friend Josh.

And so Operation Misdirection continues...

Mary closed the door behind her and helped herself to Todd’s kitchen where she found an unopened bottle of wine. While she consumed his booze, Danny was helping himself to Todd’s hamper. Near the top were two discarded gray Adidas quarter socks. Danny grabbed them, pressed them up to his nose and inhaled deeply. Danny estimated they had only been worn once but he was still content, not wanting to dig through the rest of the hamper.

He sat on the floor in front of Todd and removed his flip flops, tossing them behind him. He slowly applied each sock to his friend’s high-arched feet. Holding Todd’s left foot in his hand, he then pressed his nose up against it, and again inhaled deeply. And again. And again.

The euphoria he felt the first time he inhaled the scent before came flooding back and his eyes briefly rolled up and his eyelids fluttered as he continued to breathe in the heavenly scent. Not pungent by any means, but still so intoxicating. He proceeded to lick up and down the socked sole before placing the socked foot in his mouth as he attempted to suck the toes. Danny was never one for bare feet or the sensation of licking skin but socks were a completely different story. For once, he was the one calling the shots, deciding what he did with the other guy’s socked feet. It was an unusual position for him. For years, he had been the sub - and he enjoyed every minute doing so - but this time, he was the one deciding his own destiny. It wasn’t payback, per se; he would soon be joining them in their tied state, but for these few moments, he was in charge…and he was starting to like it.

He reapplied the cloth to Todd’s nose and mouth, ensuring his stud stayed unconscious for a bit longer, before he went over to Josh.

Handsome as ever, Danny thought, as he untied Josh’s shoes and slowly pulled them off. His unconscious victim was a pair of black ankle socks, which received he same treatment as Todd. Danny took his time sniffing up and down Josh’s soles, from the heels to the toes, methodically going up and down numerous times until he had soaked in all the scent. Then Josh received his own tongue bath.

Some time elapsed, how much time Danny could not be certain for he was in his own little world worshipping his friend’s socks until he was smacked upside the head. Turning with a glare at this most unwelcome intrusion, he saw his cousin shaking her head at him.

“Cuz, I always found your sock obsession a bit on the weird side but this is taking it to a whole new level. They’ll be up soon, I still have to tie you up, and now both of them are going to realize that their socks are soaking wet from your slobber. I’m as kinky as the next person but I don’t think they’re going to think it was me licking their socks!”

Danny drew his head back at the exclamation at the end. Mary could see him slowly comprehend what she said. It was true, Danny realized; allowing himself to become caught up in his excitement and nearly compromise the entire plan.

“This is called Operation Misdirection…how are they going to be misdirected when you’re leaving them your calling card?!” Mary sighed as she walked over to Todd, peeling off his socks and throwing them back in the hamper. Danny bent his lip downwards, mocking a frown, but Mary was having none of it.

“Ok Romeo, sit down on the ground,” she said, eyeing the carpeted floor. Danny followed her directions and she fetched her materials. She pulled his arms behind his back and quickly wrapped rope around them before tying them in a fairly loose knot. Moving to face him, she put his knees together and gave them similar treatment.

“These knots are really loose. If you struggle for more than a minute or two, giving it your all, they should unravel pretty easily,” she said before looking his up and down, content with her shoddy workmanship.

For Josh, however, she was far more strict, wrapping more rope around his ankles and wrists, cinching a particularly devious knot in which the end of the rope could not have been in reach of his fingers.

“Now because you couldn’t keep your composure, I’m going to give you a little gift,” she said as she peeled of Josh’s socks and crumpled them into a ball. “Open wide.”

Danny’s eyes lit up in excitement and a mischievous grin came over him for a moment before he willingly opened his mouth as wide as he could. Mary shoved the socks into his mouth before taking out her roll of duct tape. As the tape let out a high-pitched SCREEETCH! when she pulled it, she inquired if his mouth was comfortable. A quick nod of affirmation resulted in a few strips of tape being applied to his mouth, sealing the socks in.

Next, off came Danny’s shoes and socks. He moaned in disapproval, but he was quickly reminded that his incessant licking of the socks made it necessary to cover his tracks. After all, it would like suspicious if he was the only victim still wearing his shoes and socks. Josh received the same gag treatment.

“They should be coming around any minute now, so be smart and pretend to be asleep.” Danny nodded and fell to his side, feigning unconsciousness.

As anticipated, Josh began moaning a few minutes later as consciousness was restored. The hangover-like symptoms remained with him for quite some time as his vision returned to normal, his head ached, and he quickly realized he was in a familiar predicament. Laying before him was his friend, tied as he was, and still passed out. To Josh’s left, on the other side of the bed was Todd, still unconscious.

Danny had to be careful. Josh’s moans were starting to excite him and he surpassed it the best he could. He waited for a few minutes, listening for Josh’s various reactions which were slow at first before increasing in veracity. Danny would try to mimic them in a little while and he didn’t want his performance to come across as fake.

After he determined enough time had passed, Danny started to make minor moans himself. At that time, Mary emerged from the adjoining bathroom.

“I see my pigeons are waking up. Oh don’t worry about lover boy over there,” she said, referencing Todd. “He’s on a different sleep pattern than you two.”

She walked across the bedroom to the two tied men laying on the ground before her. She eyed Danny up and down first before turning to Josh, her intended target. She knelt down and started feeling him up, moving her hand lightly up his pants leg and around his abdomen.

“My, my, my, aren’t you handsome…Let’s see what’s under that shirt,” she said as she slowly and meticulously unbuttoned each button on his shirt.

From behind her she could hear Danny’s continued grunts while Josh just stared at her every move. When she finished unbuttoning his shirt, she flung it open and lifted up his white t-shirt underneath it, revealing his abdomen. Josh was fit, not bulging muscles or six pack fit, but fit enough to catch any young lady’s eye. She lightly caressed his stomach and ribs with the tips of her fingernails. While the movements served to lightly tickle Josh, he emitted no real reaction of laughter; he was too fixated on her. At some point in each man’s life they’ve undoubtedly fantasized about this moment and Josh was no different.

From Danny’s vantage point, he couldn’t see much of what Mary had exposed but when she stood up and left a clear line of sight, Danny was intrigued by what he saw. It had been a year since they were tied last and it was clear that Josh had been getting in shape. He was alright then but he was even better now. And although Danny was irked that Josh was barefoot, he took solace in knowing he was currently munching down on his socks.

Mary walked over to the other side of the room to check on Todd while the two teachers were left rolling around on the floor. They grunted acknowledgments back and forth, with Josh doing most of the struggling. Danny knew he couldn’t struggle hard, for it’d ruin the plan. He also knew once Todd awoke, he’d be thrashing about in no time and working his way to try to get he and Josh loose.

Much to Danny’s surprise and enjoyment, he saw Mary pull Todd up from his torso and drag him out of the room. “Sorry boys but mama wants to have some private time…” She dragged Todd into his office that was a makeshift guest bedroom when needed and returned with two blindfolds. “I don’t need you seeing the peepshow across the hall either,” she said as she put one over Josh’s eyes. She then knelt down to Danny and pretended to put his on, and instead leaving it on the floor next to him. With a wink, she walked out and Danny’s fingers pulled the loop that was hanging from his wrist ties.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice continuation dude! Like how Danny nearly blew everything up by his own weaknesses! Love the fact that neither Josh or Todd have any ide that Danny is behind it! Wonder if they'll ever suspect it? Really looking forwards to know what he and Mary are going to do to their respective captives.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]GMen[/mention] you continue to shine with this story. Very fun read indeed. And, quite fitting as I could see myself getting overly excited at finally being in charge and blowing the plan. Hopefully, with the wrist loop loosened, danny doesn’t do too much while untied that will blow his cover either.

This fan definitely looks forward to the next chapter and is thankful you settled on this chapter as a means of keeping the story going longer.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

When we last left off, Danny (played by the irreplaceable [mention]fratboydanny[/mention]) was about to escape to partake in enjoying his friend's bound state while his cousin manhandled (or in this case, womanhandled) his good friend who was also tied and gagged. But given the situation, he can only do so much to keep up the ruse if he's not to get caught!

Danny slipped his pinkie finger into the loop with relative ease and pulled it down ever so slowly as to not jerk about. The rope that had secured his wrists ever so flimsily unraveled, as he continued to grunt and “mmmpph” to ensure Josh couldn’t catch on the ruse.

It was clear that Josh was still untrained as a captive, as he continued to flop around, side-to-side, doing all that he could to loosen the impossible knots. In fact, if history was any judge, he was making his knots even tighter. It would take him a few more minutes to realize that, but Danny wasn’t too concerned. From his vantage point, he was loving the show. He knew he would love it more if there were socks on Josh, but seeing his friend struggle with his bare chest exposed was making Danny turned on enough. From across the hall, he could hear what must have been Todd awakening, as he could hear a low male moan through the wall. Moments later, the chorus was joined by female moaning. Danny could only hypothesize what was going on in the next room, but he was content in having both his best friend and cousin enjoy each other’s company for the time being.

Danny succeeded in rising to his feet without making a noise that would have blown his cover. Keeping his gag secure, he would join Josh every once in awhile with an “mmmppph” and would occasionally hop around, giving off the illusion that he had made it to his feet and was trying to move around the room to find a way to escape. In actuality, he was simply hopping every once in awhile to continue the ruse while he had his phone out and was recording Josh’s futile struggles; he wanted to document every moment he could.

As time went on, it became clear to Josh that his struggles were not aiding his predicament. He had worked up a decent sweat around his brow, nothing too extreme, but Danny did take delight in the glistening beads that formed above his eyebrows. Josh let out a pronounced sigh as his struggles subsided. A few muffled grunts and groans continued occasionally, but he was far more subdued, much to Danny’s disappointment. Shortly thereafter, Mary emerged from the adjacent bedroom to check in on her other captives. Danny was still hopping about, pretending he was in as much trouble as Josh, when Mary grabbed him and pushed him down to the ground.

“Now, now, we can’t have you bouncing around like a rabbit, Danny. And what’s this? Your friend has submitted completely?”

Both Danny and Josh uttered muffled protests under their gags. Mary then began to spider her fingertips across Josh’s bare stomach, eliciting a high-pitched muffled scream followed by intense laughter.

“Looks like I found your sweet spot,” she said as he continued to move her fingers slowly across his abdomen. Josh was animated once again, jerking back left and right, trying hopelessly to evade her delicate touch. The muffled laughter reverberated throughout the room, before Mary moved on to using a feather duster. The change of device was tactical, as it would allow for her to leave to have Danny commence. She eventually handed off the duster to Danny in order for him to continue. She stayed in the room as he assaulted his friend’s bare abdomen and then turning him over on his stomach to raid his bare soles. As he taunted Josh, he was fixated on the captive’s wrinkled soles, imagining them clad in socks. Danny became extremely warm and flustered, so much so that he had to stop for a moment, the thoughts overwhelming him so much. Unfortunately for him, Mary needed to keep up the ruse so as soon as Josh was spared the tickling, she attacked Danny’s ribs. He erupted in his own laughter, nearly falling over on his side by her delicate touch.

"I'm not sure which one's worse!" she exclaimed, with Danny flopping around and Josh's heavy panting continuing for quite some time after his tickling had been concluded. "Oh well, doesn't matter, fun for me either way. Think it's time we stepped this up a bit. How would you guys like to be in your birthday suits?"

Josh's ears perked up as he violently shook his head left and right in protest and "mmmmppphhed" at the top of his lungs.

"Don't be such a wimp. Your friend in the next room didn't mind it too much!" When she looked over to Danny, his eyes were wide as saucers, and she could tell he was grinning from ear to ear. "Better get you ready for bed, if you're going to protest," she said, motioning to Danny to retrieve the cloth and bottle that rested on the bed. Josh's struggles intensified as Danny prepared to render his friend unconscious yet again. Mary flipped Josh over on his back as Danny clamped the cloth over his face. A minute later, his struggling ceased.

Mary stood up while Danny lifted Josh's limp body up in his arms and tossed him on the bed. He took his time meticulously undressing Josh, savoring the loss of each article of clothing bit by bit. Securing Josh in a spread-eagle, it was then Danny's turn to strip down, and he stuck his wrists in similar knots while he rested on his friend's body. Mary took care of the rest, securing Danny's ankles. Before she left, she removed Josh's blindfold.

Josh remained unconscious for approximately a half hour, during which time Danny simulated struggling. He hadn't been tied naked with Josh since their first foray and now he was quite tickled with himself that he managed to orchestrate the perilous situation yet again. Once Josh began to moan back to life, his eyes regained focus to see Danny stuck on top of him, struggling with such a sense of determination that he could've fooled anyone into thinking that his performance was genuine. The two young men "mmppphed" attempted instructions at one another as Josh looked frantically to the left and right at the knots around his wrists. Danny was able to decipher that he was talking about his wrists, but was able to claim reasonable ignorance as to what Josh wanted him to do due to the gag.

While they struggled, Danny tried to hide his enjoyment but it was soon very noticeable. His biological reaction was followed shortly thereafter by Josh getting hard. At first Danny wasn't sure but then he saw his friend's face turn beet red in embarrassment. Danny had secretly hoped that this resurrected situation would make cement his and Josh's relationship as partners in peril, but he could tell that as the struggling continued, there wasn't nearly as much enjoyment on Josh's part as there was with his own. In that moment, Danny almost thought about giving up the ruse all together and admitting the whole thing was a setup, but he couldn't...truth was, he was enjoying it too much!

The two young men eventually stopped struggling, their wrists and ankles burning from the rope, and large amounts of sweat building up between them. They returned to struggling as soon as they heard Mary yell into the room as she walked by, "Okay boys, I'm all done. Good luck escaping!" They heard the front door slam shut.

Soon enough, Todd came into the room, having just escaped his own bondage. He quickly freed the two of them, with Josh scrambling to spit out his socks and collect his clothing. He ran into the bathroom to change. Danny slowly put his boxers on, realizing it would have to take another elaborate ruse to see his friend in bondage again. Looking over to Todd, clad in his own boxers, Danny slowly eyed him head to toe and his imagination went wild, picturing him in tight bondage, complete with socks. Todd looked over at his friend.

"What in the world could you be smiling about right now?!"
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Oh, my! Well done [mention]GMen[/mention]! I have to be honest and say it’s too bad this was the end, I liked where this was headed. Hopefully a new story will emerge with Mary visiting the three guys again and borrowing danny’s chloroform and ropes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic