After Party Kidnapping M/mf

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After Party Kidnapping M/mf

Post by Silkenvixen »

Some of you may remember the name Ed Harris, former owner of the Dreambook about people who had been bound and gagged during a robbery.
I used to edit the book for him. We'd lost touch for several years and by chance met up again online. He's writing stories and wrote several for me that include me as my male self. This is another one of them.

I'm Chris, Patty is my wife in real life.

Story is (c) 2014 and 2021

It was approximately 6:00pm, when Chris and his wife, Patty were en route to an office party that is put on by the company every year. Everyone in the company goes since it is the highlight of the year. Chris is 53 years old, 5'8, 215lbs, brown hair, wearing a gray suit, white shirt, red tie and black dress shoes while Patty, 52 years old, 5'0, 165lbs, long dark blonde hair, was wearing a white sweater, pink skirt, black heels and just arrived at the party but the parking lot was full.

"Guess, we have to park down the street" Chris told his wife. "It will be a pretty walk though so I don't mind" answered Patty.

Chris parked his vehicle about five blocks from the party because cars were lined up and down the street. They made their way down to the hotel and walked inside.

For the next five hours, Chris and Patty enjoyed themselves at the party, chatting with co-workers, dancing with each other, eating good food, and enjoying each other's company. They stayed until the end of the party, saying good-bye to everyone left at the party and started walking back to their vehicle. Chris and Patty held hands walking back, talking about a fabulous night they had, and did not notice the male walking behind them dressed in a black hoodie, blue jeans and black work boots.

They arrived at their vehicle, popped the door looks with the key, and Chris opened the door for his wife and walked around the the driver's side not noticing the white male standing about ten feet behind him hidden in the shadows. As Chris got into the driver's seat, the rear passenger door opened and the white male got into the backseat.

"What are you doing?" said Chris as Patty said "Get out of our car".

"Shut your mouths" he responded as he pointed a silver handgun at them. He flipped a roll of wide black electrical tape to Patty.

"Gag him with a piece of tape" stated the man. Patty hesitated for a minute, "Do it now!" he yelled at her while she ripped off a strip of black tape and placed it on Chris' mouth to gag him.

"Now you do it to her" pointing at Chris. Chris took the roll of tape, tore off a strip and placed it over his wife, Patty's lips. Chris and Patty looked at each other's gagged face and tried to comfort each other.

"Now drive" he said pointing the gun at Chris. Chris started to drive with the thug telling Chris where to turn finally ending up driving along a lake. Chris and Patty continued to look at each other hoping this will end soon.

"Turn here" he told Chris. Chris turned onto a back road and drove for about ten minutes.

"Stop here" he told Chris as he parked behind a black colored van. "Now get out" he yelled at Chris. Chris tried to protest through his gag but the hooded man exited the backseat and pointed the gun at Patty as he exited the vehicle.

"Now get over here and get in the backseat face down" he ordered Chris.

Chris complied and laid face down on the backseat. The hooded man climbed in and zip-tied Chris' hands behind his back then he zip-tied his ankles together. He smoothed out Chris' tape over his mouth to make sure he could not yell for help. The man got out of the backseat and pulled Patty out of the front seat and zip-tied her hands behind her back while Chris watched in horror unable to help her.

The thug led Patty to the parked van while Chris raised his head watching his wife with her hands zip-tied behind her back, her ass shaking as she walked in her pink skirt towards the van. Patty was loaded into the van where her ankles were zip-tied and the van sped off leaving Chris bound and gagged in the backseat of his car.

The van arrived at a small house where the hooded thug removed Patty from the van after removing the zip-tie from her ankles and brought her into the house.

Meanwhile, Chris was trying to get out of the zip-ties struggling mightily knowing his wife was in trouble. He tried yelling through his tape gag but it was placed so well on his mouth, sounds were muffled. Chris was able to sit up in the backseat to see his surroundings. Chris started to try and unlock the backdoor with his hands bound behind his back.

The hooded thug brought Patty into a room where he untied her hands and forced her to lie in the bed. He tied her hands and feet to the posts of the bed with chains then tied a red bandana over her taped mouth to make sure her screams are muffled.

Chris had eventually opened the back door and slowly hopped his way onto his feet. He slowly hopped to the front of the car and tried screaming through his gag every time he saw a headlight. Several vehicles passed him without stopping and Chris started becoming upset leaning against his car knowing his wife was kidnapped.

The hooded thug left the room leaving Patty to pull against the chains and trying to scream through her double gag. She started to have tears well up in her eyes knowing what was about to happen. The hooded thug opened the door and told Patty to calm down, she would get hers soon enough.

A couple driving passed the lake, saw Chris leaning against his vehicle, hands/feet tied, tape over his mouth. He was untied and explained that his wife, Patty, was kidnapped about three hours ago. The couple called the police.

The hooded thug was getting ready to have his way with Patty when he heard sirens coming his way. "Sorry, we can't become more acquainted. Maybe another time" he told Patty and left the house in the van before the police arrived.

Chris came into the house and found his wife bound and gagged on the bed. He untied her and gave each other a hug and kiss knowing they avoided something terrible.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story my wife and I have lots of fun getting bound and gagged together!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic