Plymouth rising (MF+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should the story continue?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Yes, I want to see Plymouth try to launch her own website.
67%
No, I've had enough.
33%

Total votes: 6

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"Are you ready, Syn-san?"
"Ready. Hai." Lili bows, towards the rooms centre, towards Akio. He returns her bow, turns about face, to me.

"Are you ready, Plymouth-san?"
"Ready." I bow too, which Akio returns, turning to face the front, and the main camera, after. "Then," tapping his left wrist, upon which sits an expensive looking gunmetal silver watch, "you have twenty minutes. And." A nod. "Begin."

We're back in Akio's basement, camera's set up, ready for shoot five. Our final piece of business here in Japan, and a video we've kept until the end for good reason: shoot five is a race, a, contest of sorts. Lili versus me, her learned and proven online rope skills versus my, so far as shoot one will show, only recently learned shibari.

In truth I've been looking at things online, watching back the- still unedited -video we shot that day. I don't want to let the team, by which I mean Master Yoshi, down. A crap tie from me, and he, as judge, won't let me off.

We've roped in- ha -two Asian amateur models to help us, girls we found and reached out to via the same website where my profile sits, and where Trevor sometimes comes calling. It's how Clive found me too, but, we don't talk about Clive.

Both girls have bondage experience, at least enough to be willing to film with us, to endure whatever ropework we manage to place them in. Plus, being amateurs, both were cheaper then any of the pro's we could've reached out to.

Helping me, in the blue corner you could say, is Ana. She's from the Philippines, with a skinny size six frame lacking any visible muscle, off which a pair of enhanced D cups balloon, looking extra large on so small a girl and topped by dark nipples to match her dark skin. Ana's hair is pink, and cut short, sticking up all over her head like some kind of pixie.

With Lili, in the black corner, is Holly. Holly's the reverse of Jun, her American parents live and work out here, part of the small US military presence still in Japan. So, Holly was born and raised out here, still lives out here, but in appearance she's more like Lili and me. Her pale skinned frame is a curvy size fourteen, topped with average sized pert C cups. Holly's hair is ginger, naturally so, and falls around her shoulders with a slight curl.

Both the girls are naked, revealing the only tattoo amongst them: a brightly coloured candy skull sitting high on the outside of Holly's right leg.

Both are ballgagged too, blue for Ana, black of course for Holly.

Because this is a race, that's why the obvious colour difference, a theme repeated on Lili and me. Both of us are wearing faded blue jeans and trainers. However up top I have on a blue vest top, whilst Lili's wearing a figure hugging black tee, the legend 'Rope Sluts' slashed across her bust in pink.

There's so much rope hanging up on the wall that Akio could, easily, bind all four of us girls, plus his wife, and probably three more girls too. We've plenty of raw material, both of us racing for the rope as soon as Akio's arm drops.

"Good luck Plymouth."
"You're going down, Syn." Said mock tough, like an overenthusiastic wrestler, making Lili giggle. I blow her a kiss, she blows me one back as we each grab three or four various coiled lengths, and then run back to our gagged girls.

It's time to tie.

There's no detailed script for this shoot. Both the girls we've hired know they'll be tied, tight. They know it's a long shoot, probably with some struggling at the end. The point is this competition isn't rigged. We haven't decided ahead of time which of us will win. This, Lili tying versus me tying, is a genuine fight.

A fight which Lili, within five minutes, is clearly going to win with relative ease.

The fact isn't a surprise, I knew the odds were stacked in her favour. Lili ties girls up quite often on her own site, has been doing so for some time, and when we play off camera it's mostly her in charge. Plus, just to make it harder on me, I'm attempting to do shibari, an unfamiliar style, which, yes, Akio has shown me in some detail, in shoot one, but it isn't as though I was a good attentive pupil.

So far all I've managed is the hishi karada, the decorative body harness made up of diamonds left and right, climbing Ana's skinny yet busty body from crotch to neck. It's a good harness, tight, well executed as far as style and symmetry goes. But it's taken me forever to do, to get right. Three times I've been forced to stop, and backtrack, undoing knots then feeding ropes through where I've just seen they're supposed to go.

So yes, a good start, but for all my work the karada doesn't actually bind Ana in any sort of helplessness. It pinches and squeezes her body in some very appealing ways, making her breasts more apparent. But she isn't helpless.

Holly on the other hand, the other side of the stage as it were, is.

Five minutes in and Lili already has both wrists and elbows bound, forced and rope pinned behind Holly, nice and tight. She's sat on the floor in front her now, my girlfriend and shoot five rival, about to start on Holly's legs. Lili's aiming for a hogtie, which, given she has twenty minutes and could do a good job in ten, is going to look amazing.

Like I said. Screwed.

"Plymouth-san." Akio has come to stand beside me, being sure not to block the camera. We actually have three for this final shoot. The main central one, set up in the middle of the room, facing and capturing all three of us. The other two are placed left and right, for close ups of Lili and me working. "You are," looking my work up and down, "making a good start."
"Hai." I nod. "Yes. But."
"But," nodding too, "you are not shibari master."
"No."
"Prehaps." Something in his tone, a hint of playfulness, makes me stop untangling my rope, turn to look. Akio winks, once, slow and deliberate.

Being this close to me, this far away from Lili, nothing of what we're saying will be heard by anybody but us, and my own close up camera.

"Maybe you need to go and." Taking the rope from my hands. "Check." Another wink. "Syn-san's work."
"I need to...." looking over Akio's shoulder, at Lili, now halfway up Holly's leg. Then back at Akio, who already has the rope in order, held ready to use. "Oh." To use on Ana. For me? "Yes." I bow, quickly with my head only, grinning. "Of course, Master Yoshi. Hai. I'll go and see if my friend needs any. Help."

"You're all out of rope."
"Nope." Lili reaches behind her, stops, frowns, reaches again. "I mean?" Turning around, frowning at the empty patch of floor where four lengths of rope had been. "But?"
"No more rope?" I shrug, suppressing a sudden smile, making sure not to look over at Akio, at the rope I've just back kicked from behind Lili to beside him.

"Time check please, Master?" Lili calls out, standing and brushing the knees of her jeans. "There are, thirteen minutes. Syn-san."
"Right." Nodding. Lili gives me a quick smile, then turns and heads for the wall of hanging rope.

Did she see? Akio is quite clearly working on Ana, working fast too. Surely she saw. But, does she know what I intend on doing now I'm not busy failing at shibari?

"Okay," dumping rope onto the wooden floor, "let's get you.... Oh?"
"Problem?" I ask, all innocence, wandering back over from Akio and Ana. "I thought you'd finished with her legs?"
"I had." Lili gives me a look. "Hmmm?"
"Hmm?"
"I'm," tapping my left breast with a coil of rope, "watching you. Plymouth."
"Maybe more tying and trying to win," pointing at Holly's legs, at the absence of ropes from her thighs down, rope which is now dangling from my jeans butt pocket, "and less watching?"
"Hmmm."

The upshot, of my little spot of tinkering and interference, is that Lili needs all the rope she just fetched to replace the rope I've stolen from off Holly's body. Which means.

"You need more rope."
"So I see." Lili tuts, stands and looks at me. "And I don't suppose you'll be helping me fetch any?"
"What?" Silly idea, ha. "Of course not." Shaking my head. "This is a contest, Syn. I'm not going to help you win."
"No." Lili smiles, peers over my shoulder at Ana. "I see you've managed to finish already."
"I have?" Looking too, turning my body, which allows Lili to see.

"I knew it."
"Huh?" Turning back, coming face to face with Lili's triumphant smile, the rope she's just plucked from my pocket dangling in her hand. "Oh. Um."
"You." Taking a step towards me. "Little." Jabbing the rope at my left breast. "Cheat."
"Well." Grinning. Not even sorry. I shrug, feeling cocky. "Not like there's anything you can do about it." Blowing her a kiss. "Syn."
"Time check," glancing to the side, to Akio, "master?"
"Eight minutes," Akio bows, like an apology, "Syn-san."

"Oops." I giggle, not noticing Lili's sudden, evil, grin. "Looks like a victory for team blmmmffppfffff."

I'm shut up mid gloat by rope, a doubled over length, forced into my mouth and tied off behind my head by Lili, who proceeds to add more ropes, binding me, and Holly, at speed. Smiling as she does.

"And." Akio, stood in the centre of the room, let's his hand drop. "Time. Stop."

I've been tied backed up against Holly, her bound arms wedged between us, my own pinned in a reverse hug, my wrists tied crossed and nestled just below Holly's breasts. Two long ropes have been wrapped around out upper bodies, further pinning us together and squeezing our breasts, and, from Holly's elbow bindings a single rope reaches skyward, tethering us both in place, looped and pulled taut through a ceiling ring. One of my legs is tied straight, bound to Holly's two, my other is tied bent double, like a frogs leg, with a rope from my knee to the same ceiling ring.

Holly's already naked, and, lacking time to strip me first, Lili has at least popped one of my breasts free of both bra and vest top, leaving it exposed and bouncing as we both struggle.

Ana too is properly restrained, though of course that's all down to Akio.

She's laying down, rolling around on the wooden floor in a variation on a hogtie. A second karada has been added over the top of my own, this time stretching from neck to ankles, snaring Ana's arms to her sides, pinning her legs together. It makes her look like a particularly busty species of fish, caught in a fisherman's net. Her diamond crisscrossed legs have been bent around behind her, tied off to her upper body, close to her neck.

It looks tight.

"So. Syn-san," Lili has joined Akio in the rooms centre, "prehaps for this contest, there is no judging?"
"Hai. Master Yoshi." Lili nods. "I believe my partner, Plymouth, did not actually do much in the way of tying to this girl." Lili gestures across and down, to Ana. "True." Akio nods, then gestures himself. "I believe though, that she is now being shown her error. Yes?"
"Yes." Lili grins, bows. "Hai."

"Come then." Akio begins walking off set, holding out an arm. "Let us leave these three now."
"Have fun girls." Taking a moment to kiss my exposed nipple, Lili follows Akio off stage.

For the next fifteen minutes, Akio and Lili walk circuits of us, holding a camera each, zooming in and out, panning up and down, being sure to capture our bound struggles and moans.

And, well, that's shoot five, in the can. That's it.

Goodbye Japan.

"Damn what a blast."
"Definitely." Lili nods, stopping then, pointing, having picked out our Mum's, waiting amongst all the other relatives at the arrivals gate. "Someday, we'll have to do that again."
"What, like another Rope Sluts tour?"
"Well." Pausing, nodding. "Yes. So long as the videos and stills from this one sell. Why not pick another country some day?"
"Why not indeed." I smile, linking my arm through Lili's, the two of us walking together, back home and ready for whatever comes next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was fun, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. Thank you for the trip to the Land of the Rising Sun. Very well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago That was fun, @RopeBunny. Thank you for the trip to the Land of the Rising Sun. Very well done.
Agree completely. Great story arc. Especially liked how Plymouth got caught cheating - and the consequences.
Please tell us there will be more?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Japan was great, let's see what awaits at home for our stars.
Very nice writing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great contest - even if Brooke needed a helping hand! I wonder which country they might tour to next?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Very well done.
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Great story arc.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Very nice writing.
Thanks. To you, those other comment posters, and those of you who simply read.

It's been a fun ride.

This isn't the end. Or, at least, it doesn't have to be. I would like to continue, to bring back Clive, to do something. I'm just not sure yet how? Or what?

So we're going to pause. Not a finished story, I will, when the ideas come, be back.

R Bunny.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Time passes,

days and

weeks and

months, finding me on a drizzly late spring morning, sat atop my mower under the passable shade of a sycamore. A single girl dressed in ripped black jeans and a grey sports bra underneath my yellow high vis waterproof coat, scowling out at the world.

Single. Yes. But not by choice. Four months ago now, but it sometimes feels like yesterday, Lili and her parents, riding at the head of a Three Kings convoy heading home one cold night, well, a semi truck suffered a blowout, lost control.

Truck versus bike, she. They. No more Lili.

At least it was quick. At least....

Fuck.

In the aftermath I closed myself off. No more modelling. No more fun. I became Brooke, trapped in Plymouths body. Unwilling to do anything more then the bare minimum. Kind of like giving an old lady the keys to a Ferrari, only to watch her use it for nothing other then the weekly shopping run, and that at nothing more then a sensible thirty miles per hour.

I eat, occasionally.

I sleep, sometimes.

I work, because if nothing else the mowing is easy, repetitive, and requires enough of my concentration to keep thoughts of her away.

For awhile at least.

Lili's parents. Lili. Well, they had no other family. So. Well, there's money now, from the sale of their house. Money I'll likely never touch. There's a bike too, Lili and her Dad's project. A matt black and shiny silver custom chopper, with a huge rear tyre and armchair like seat back. A real easy rider style with handlebars so high it almost feels like you'd need to stretch. I put the bike in storage. I can't. Won't. Sell.

But. Right now. I can't ride it either. Everything's still too raw.

I did though, once, at the funeral. A triple, Lili's coffin flanked by those of her parents whilst all around hard looking men and women wearing biker jackets stood with bowed heads. Outside the church were bikes for days. Nobody wore a suit, nor a dress, jeans or leathers only, clubs from Scotland to Germany, everyone come to pay their respects to a fallen King and his wife, his daughter.

I was a King myself by then, and still am I guess. Whether I ever attend a meet or not again I'll always wear the jacket, my jacket, with pride.

I got myself a new tattoo. A clock, just like Lili's. She'd told me it was supposed to be the Doomsday clock, set at it's original time of seven minutes to midnight. But, where Lili's was on her chest, mine sits around back, flanked by a pair of large black skeletal wings that, the bare bones of which, stretch from shoulder to shoulder.

I dyed my long curling hair too. Black shot through with white, like an old raven. Like death.

Mum. She's left me to it, which is what I need right now. Space. She hugs me more, and occasionally dangles things like dinner out before me over the breakfast table, gauging, seeing whether I'm ready yet to rejoin her.

Whether I'm ready to take part in life again.

No. Not yet. But. Love you Mum, thanks for not giving up on me.

So here we are, today, now, all caught up.

Mowing grass in the rain.

Drizzle is okay. I make a mess sure, trailing grass behind me from spot to spot like a snail, and I have to go slower otherwise the blades just push the wet grass over rather then cutting it. But in drizzle I can still work. I'm under the tree because it's breaktime, a ten minute stop to breathe. And in my case generally scowl out at all the happy people passing by.

One of whom, unexpectedly approaching having appeared from an alley across the road, is Jeff. My boss.

"Brooke." Waving, calling out before he jogs the final dozen metres, Jeff offers up a smile. "Not like you to be hiding."
"Breaktime." I give him a half smile back. "I'll make a mess again soon."
"Good." Nodding, bending to inspect my forward cutting decks before standing, jerking his head at the houses opposite. "Gotta give the public something to complain about, right?"

"Right." This time the smile is more genuine. Jeff's an ex mower driver, I know he doesn't care about my grassy mud streaked slime trails. He knows the score, that some people just love to moan.

"Where's the van?"
"Parked back there," waving a hand behind him, "on Piper Avenue. I got bored of driving up and down all these little roads, figured cutting through the middle would be quicker."
"Hmmm." I nod, considering a map of the local area, blown up to a large scale inside my head. "True. So, boss." I take a swig of water, stretch. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, Brooke." Jeff fishes a crumpled piece of paper from his jeans back pocket, holds it out. "Actually, it's more what the council can do for you."
"Huh?"
"Just." Waving the paper at me. "I'm crap at explaining. Just." Another wave. "Read."

"Oh." Looking up, seeing Jeff's smile, my own mouth quirks in response. "This is?" Jabbing the sheet. "But?"
"Not a clue." Shrugging. "But, yes, that's all real."

Maybe you'll remember? Jeff's boss, a guy called Mark, sits in an office with all the others. There are, I think, six or seven of them, each one in charge of a gang, like Jeff's, with each gang having the task of keeping one sixth, or seventh, of the city in a tidy and well kept state. As far as greenery is concerned anyway. It appears that Mark is leaving, and.

"Andy wants me," raising my eyebrows, "to become the new Mark?"
"That's the offer."

Andy. Mark's boss. Andy has an office next door, and oversees all the Mark's, meaning he has overall control of the grounds keeping gangs. Andy and me have. Well. History.

"You don't want it?"
"Nah." Jeff shakes his head, grimacing at the thought, which actually elicits a brief laugh from me, a fact which makes him smile. "Not an office boy, Brooke." Gesturing around. "I'd miss this too much."
"Maybe I'd miss it too." I consider, weighing up options. "Not sure I want to drive a desk Jeff."
"Ah." Stepping closer, leaning back against my mowers right hand cutting deck where it sits raised and locked for travelling. "Well, this kind of job, you'll have plenty of opportunity to step outside."
"I will?"

"Sure." Nodding, counting them off for me on his fingers. "Site inspections, meeting with local residents, visits to nurseries or whatever firms we buy our kit from. Plus." A grin, jabbing a finger at his chest. "You'll have a weekly meeting with me."

"And." I frown. "You really don't mind the thought of me," looking myself up- young and skinny, tattoo covered, obviously fake F cups -and down, "as your boss."
"We'd...."
"We?"
"The gang and me." Jeff waves my interruption away. "We'd rather you then some unknown."
"Hmmm." I am tempted. I stare at the paper again. "Apparently Andy would too."

There had been a temp, Russel, on the gang. Russel had figured out my poorly kept secret, that Brooke was infact Plymouth, and had gone up the chain of command thinking it would do him some good. Turned out no. The gang, my gang, closed ranks around me protectively, and Andy. Well, turned out Andy was somewhat of a closet Plymouth fan. Not that he admitted as much, not verbally, but, I saw the signs.

Saw his face, and swift exit, when I casually dropped the word 'bondage' into the conversation.

"Hmmm." I shake my head. No doubt Andy would enjoy having me closer, if that's his play?

Is all this, offering me the job, some strange long game intended to get him some time alone with tie up loving porn star me?

"What if I say no?"
"Then an advert goes in the paper." Jeff taps the sheet. "Just think it over Brooke, take the weekend." He winks. "It's, as you'll spot, quite an increase in pay."
"True." I had spotted, almost double my terribly small salary. "Okay." I nod, folding the paper, stuffing it into a jeans pocket. "I'll think it over. Tell Andy he'll have my answer Monday morning."
"Sure thing." Nodding, Jeff turns to go, giving my mower farewell pat as he does.

And, it's strange, how one thing, one small and unexpected thing occurring, can be the catalyst that brings a person in from the cold.

One small thing, the promise of a new start, the thought of Andy, who, and let's be clear I've no intention of being tied up by my new boss. But the thought of him liking that side of me, the reminder that people do like that side of me.

I like that side of me.

It's a slow journey, back from the cold, but maybe one I've finally started.

"Want some company?"
"Sure." Not looking up, recognising the voice, I gesture with my beer towards the seat opposite. "Come sit down Roman."

It's Sunday, late Sunday. I should really be in bed by now what with work tomorrow, but, well, I just can't get my brain to stop running.

Having gotten home Friday, showing Mum the paper, the job offer, she insisted on dinner to celebrate. This despite my pointing out I hadn't actually said yes to the promotion. But still, I was already almost definitely taking the job, and, well. There's only so long you can remain sad I was discovering. At some point talking with Jeff something had slipped loose, some internal part of me, long frozen, had screamed and clunked back into life. Turning. Waking up.

So we all went out to dinner. Me. Mum. And Roman. Because, despite still taking it slow, steady, neither it seems wanting or needing to rush, Roman and my mother are very much an item, have been, so I've come to discover, since very shortly after Vegas.

It's, kinda weird, that before they began dating Roman and me shot a video together, where, with me strapped naked kneeling against a post, he repeatedly rammed his big cock down my throat, before exploding cum all over my breasts. Kinda weird, but, these are interesting times we live in.

And Mum's happy. And Roman's happy. So, what does it matter.

Roman grabs a beer from the fridge, pops the cap, and lowers his shirtless dark skinned frame into the chair facing mine.

"Mum?"
"Asleep." A small, loving if I had to guess, smile, chases itself across his face. Roman nods. "I needed a drink, heard you, thought I should come see what's up."
"You needed a beer?" I tease, clinking bottles with him. Roman tuts. I smile.

"Care to explain what's going on then?"
"Just." Bringing my left hand up off the table, holding it aloft so the steel cuff, dangling in the air on its short chain, a chain connecting it to the identical steel cuff locked to my left wrist, turns and swings in the air before me. "Just thinking."

"Do you miss it?"
"Every day." I huff out a breath. "I just...."
"You don't know if you can," Roman nods, "without Lili."
"I just." Lifting my left arm higher, staring through the empty cuff at Roman. "I know she'd be okay, you know, with me carrying on. But...."
"But?" Gently, coaxing.

"What if it isn't any fun now."
"Ah." Nodding. "You're afraid bondage without Lili will of lost all the sparkle?"
"Yeah." Nodding. "Kinda. I just don't. I." Another huff, trying to put my thoughts in order. Roman waits. "What if I try, and it's no fun, but I still keep missing it?"
"I think you need to at least try first, Brooke." Roman takes my left hand in his, gives it a squeeze. "Plymouth."
"But. I."

"I miss Lili too," taking a swig, "you know."
"You do?"
"Sure I do." A smile, a slightly far off look. "I mean, we only worked together once, maybe only talked or met up through work three times a year, but." Roman's smile widens. "She was the cutest crazy person I ever met." He looks at me, seeing his own smile- happy, but a tinge of sad too -mirrored, and clinks my bottle with his. "Well, present company excepted anyway."

"I need to try." Staring at the cuff, its open invitation already stirring to life a part of me long forgotten. I nod, feeling happier, feeling, beginning to feel, alive again. "Thanks, Roman." Standing, I lean across the table, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Sleep well."
"You too Brooke." He nods. "Remember, I'm always here if you need to talk. Your Mum too."

I'm going to try. I want to try. I just, I need to decide how. How do I knock on Plymouth's door, to see whether the bondage crazy porn star I locked away inside is ready, willing, to come out and play?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was a heartbreaking Chapter and written so sensibly. Poor Plymouth :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

It’s great to see another Plymouth/Brooke installment from you! This was a very hard hitting emotional chapter that probably hits home in one way or another for many of us after the last couple of years. Very well written, and has me cheering for Plymouth from the stands. Looking forward to the next chapter!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thank you both, it was hard to write, so I'm pleased the emotion comes through.

I've had various ideas, for Plymouth, for awhile, but each time what's stopped me is that to go forwards the next logical step is a wedding.

I didn't want to write a wedding.

And, I feel bad writing Lili out in such dramatic fashion, but now Plymouth can continue at least.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Brooke.

Plymouth.

One works, will work as of tomorrow- because I took the job -in an office.

The other. Well. "It isn't really work." I tell Plymouth, staring at my naked reflection in the hotel mirror. "No." Shaking my head, reaching up to prod one of my round planet sized F cups, smiling. "How could it possibly be work, when it's so much fun."

To clarify, my breasts aren't really THAT big. Sure, F is high up the scale, and my being a skinny six- used to be an eight, but months of not eating whilst still doing a physical job will shrink most people -means that my already large chest looks larger still attached to my thin, but toned, upper body.

Trust me, in the world of porn there are plenty of ladies who could eclipse my assets with ease.

I could've done this at home of course, but for this first foray back into bondage I wanted neutral ground. My bed holds too many memories: being tied by Lili. Trying, and largely failing, to tie her back up in turn.

No. I need to focus, to step away from the past.

So I came to London.

We travelled up yesterday, Mum- who along with Roman knows why I've decided, after weeks of moping, to suddenly spend a weekend away -and me, trailing my large wheeled suitcase behind us, negotiating the underground systems various ups and downs, bringing us from the terminus main line station to my hotel. We checked in, just a chain hotel, nothing fancy, dumped my case, and went shopping.

Because I'm not, don't tend to be, a smart dressed kinda girl. I favour jeans, and when I do dress up, in a dress, it isn't one I could wear in polite company.

Slutty, would be a good word.

It's the porn star in me, that side of me used to going naked in front of strangers, used to not covering up. It means my own personal lines regarding what I should and shouldn't wear are very blurred.

I could happily walk into my new job wearing nothing but a skirt short enough to be a belt, a shirt hanging halfway open, and no bra, and see nothing wrong with said choice.

So. Bank card in hand, and Mum to aid me in not making any fashion mistakes, we set about buying me a new, business oriented, wardrobe.

After, weighed down but happy, I take Mum out for dinner at a posh steakhouse, before seeing her off on an early evening train home. She takes almost all my new clothes with her, since there isn't room amongst what I bought to the hotel to pack them.

What I bought was everything I'd need to shoot a video. My first in months.

And.

"Fuck me," I laugh, running a hand through my hair, smiling some more in amusement at my reflection, "I didn't think I'd be nervous."

I've set up three camera's, strategically placed around this small room so that none will be visibly in shot from any of the other two. The main angle is a side on of the double bed, closed bathroom door on the wall behind. The second is placed down at the beds foot end, the angle semi diagonal so I, once laid down, will be completely in shot. This leaves my final camera placed on the bedside table to capture some close ups of my face.

And breasts.

Atop the bed, laid out on the crisp white sheet, are my tools.

All that's left is to get dressed, because. "I want to be a tease." I tell myself, prehaps talking more then usual to combat the slight nerves still bubbling low down in my belly. "A tease," nodding, slipping the pale blue fluffy bathrobe on, "but," tying the belt, ensuring that, whilst inside the robe, my breasts are still mostly falling out, "not a prude."

Turn left. Turn right. "Good." I nod, using a black band to hold my hair back in a loose tail. The robe, for now, covers up my nipples, my bare and shaved pussy. But the loose knot I tied in the fluffy towel like belt won't hold for long. I'll be exposed soon enough.

Flicking each camera on, checking, making sure each is showing a red light, I wait out of shot, counting to ten silently with eyes closed, head bowed.

Taking a moment, calm, picturing a smiling face, snakebites winking as they catch the lights. A pretty face full of mischief, full of want, framed by messy blonde hair.

Kissing my palm, I reach back, pressing the kiss into my clock tattoo.

Smile.

Nod.

Showtime. And, just like that, as though she never left, I discover Plymouth, rising smoothly up out of hibernation, taking the reigns, eager to play.

"Hi guys." Dropping down onto the bed, legs dangling over the edge as I face the main camera. I wave, blow a kiss. "And, of course," wink, giggle, "hello girls."

"I thought," reaching slightly behind me, picking up one of three pairs of good quality steel cuffs, "know what." Spinning the cuff in a slow arc by twirling one sealed cuff around a finger. "I figured I'd tie myself up today." The cuff, because I'm not paying attention, slips off my finger, goes sailing away out of shot. "Oops." I giggle. "Hold on."

"Now." Back on the bed. "No more running you." I tell the cuff, wagging a finger of my right hand at it. I've locked one half of it to my left wrist so the whole thing dangles before me. "Right." Dropping both hands into my lap. "Anyway. So. I'm going to tie myself up." Spreading my arms forwards, out wide. "For all of you." I drop my voice, making it sexy, a teasing come on. "You don't mind, right?"

Wait. Give my- I hope -future audience a chance to comment. Smile. Nod. "Good. I promise to make myself nice and helpless." Holding up three fingers, palm facing the camera. I frown at them, add a fourth, then return to three. "There. Scouts honour."

Beside the cuffs is a gag, the shiny red rubber ball part being on the large side, which, as I open wide to force it in, causes me to moan quietly. I make sure to lean forwards as I reach around behind me, giving the camera a close up of my now gagged mouth, plus a good view down the front of my robe, pulled wider as my arms stretch and fingers work at the buckle, yanking and locking the gag on tight.

"Mmfpp?" Thumbs up. Pat the red ball wedged between my jaws. "Mmphh. Mmwwnnff mffmwmm." Pick up the second set of cuffs, wave them at the camera, then continue.

The first cuffs are still only half locked on, but, I need to do my legs, my ankles, before I can seal in my arms. Bending down, having checked whilst setting up that yes I will be completely in frame of the main camera, I lock one cuff to each ankle, and then sit up, giving my legs a brief shake as I do, confirming the lack of movement I have down there.

Now it's time to lock up my wrists.

Turning to the side, facing the headboard, I, with some effort- I have never, in all honesty, properly tied myself up before -manage to lock the second cuff to my second wrist behind me.

I shake my arms, raising them partway up off my back, bending forwards to help, showing that they too are now lacking in freedom and easy movement.

Which just leaves one last thing.

With an effort I go from sitting on the edge to laying, on my belly, atop the bed, having collected the final set of cuffs along the way. Next, with far more effort then I would've thought necessary, and a shit ton of grunting, I manage to attach each one of the locking steel rings to the chains of my ankle and wrist cuffs.

I'm now hogtied, with cuffs. Ballgagged. And laid on my belly, in an empty hotel room. Filming myself.

So far so good.

Now for some struggling.

Which is around the time I realise how much fun I'm having, that this side of me really was dormant, not lost. I am, to be blunt, quite turned on. Horny. And this coming- ha -all at once after months of not even the slightest whiff of arousal.

Laying here though, knowing I'm being filmed. Knowing too that, at least until I decide to locate and use the keys for my cuffs, I'm helpless. My moans, and the accompanying wetness between my legs, are in no way faked, or forced, for the cameras benefit.

I spend nearly a half hour, I'll discover later when I upload the footage to my laptop, struggling. Rolling around the bed, from laying on my belly, to laid on my side with legs spread, to laid on my back thrusting my pussy at the ceiling.

At times I lay still, moaning, panting, nothing more then the odd small squirm.

At other times I give it all I've got, becoming like a girl possessed, straining against my metal prison.

Of course quite early on my belted robe does indeed come loose, so, rolling back onto my side the camera, my hopeful future audience, are treated to a full frontal of thrusting in your face shaved pussy and bouncing F cups.

I don't, probably due to not having any help, any, hands on help, in that area, reach any orgasms. But I do get myself very hot and bothered. I manage to thoroughly frustrate myself, all that winding up and no release.

What is it, the line?

All work and no play makes Plymouth and very dull girl?

Satisfied, sure I've got enough footage to make a ten, or so, minute video, I elect to spend a few more minutes simply laid still, enjoying the rediscovered feelings of being tied up, and gagged.

Damn but I really have missed this. And, whilst I've no doubt everything would be several times more fun were Lili to be here helping. Most likely hindering in her case: doing everything in her power to keep me bound for as long as possible. All that said, this is, I'm relieved to find, fun.

I'm not even free yet, and I already want to go again.

More, said Plymouth, holding out the ropes and gag. Probably smiling too, because, I'd definitely smile.

When I thought all this up, deciding how best to shoot my first video, my test, self bondage had seemed the obvious way to go. I didn't want the complications of another lady- one who isn't Lili -being involved. I needed to see whether I could do bondage first, then worry about adding in extra players.

Self bondage then, just me, the cuffs, and my cameras.

But. Oops. Silly Brooke. Having never cuffed myself to this degree before, it hadn't occurred to me just how difficult getting free would prove to be.

An hour later, after my fifth attempt to blindly reach and fiddle open my wrist cuffs finally succeeds, I lay back on the bed, robe thrown wide open, legs spread, laughing quietly with the ballgag, still loosely buckled, hanging around my neck.

"Well." Huffing out a breath, running a hand through my hair. "Fuck." Holding the keys, small and silver, all three identical and dangling from a silver ring, up over my head. "You little bastards took some finding."

Time for a bath, a good soak, then a good sleep. I've an early start tomorrow, a train home to catch, a new job to start.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story. I’m glad you’re back. And I hope you’re doing ok.
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is so very good to read your writing once again, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. Chapter 036 was poignant. I will miss Lili. She kept Plymouth centered. Is Plymouth mature enough to center herself now? Then Plymouth puts her toe back in the water. That seems like a sensible way to begin once more.
Spy Task Force Completed
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Risperdaltied wrote: 2 years ago I’m glad you’re back.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It is so very good to read your writing once again,
Thank you both. Good to be back, happy to be feeling more in the mood to write again.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very well done - the tentative steps of Brooke to let Plymouth out of her hiding place.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"Morning boss."
"Brooke." Andy, looking up from his keyboard, smiles at me, gestures. "Come in."

Standing, Andy reaches across the desk to shake my hand, one of those shakes where, after grasping mine, his second hand swings in to grasp my hand from the other side. He squeezes, smiles again. Looking happy. I smile back.

Is this all a game?

He still looks like money. Expensive watch, pale blue shirt and black pinstripe trousers, paired with a dark blue tie. Andy's sleeves are rolled up, he isn't fat, but isn't thin either, the added bulk of a life well lived, but prehaps a couple of gym visits a week to keep that waistline in check. Blonde hair is still buzzcut, accompanied now, since I last saw him, by a smartly trimmed goatee.

For this, day one, I'm trying out my new wardrobe: jeans yes, but without rips, the dark blue hugging my legs all the way down to a pair of shiny new black lace up safety boots. My shirt, it took Mum and me forever to find white shirts that were a small enough size to hug my waist, whilst still accommodating my F cups without squeezing or squashing them into some kind of nasty shape. My sleeves are rolled up too, showing off chains on the left- the bottom of my bound mermaid tattoo -and flames on the right. My shirt isn't tucked in, for which I blame my chest: taking up all the fabric to cover my F's. So, if I stretch, bend over, a thin slash of toned stomach is revealed, along with at least part of the sharks jaw tattoo that surrounds my belly button.

Because this is business, and I want to look the part, I'm wearing a tie too. A black one, loosely knotted to allow the top of my shirt to be open a crack. So I can breathe.

I'm even wearing a bra, a white bra, because I'm a sensible girl, with my long curling hair in a sensible loose tail and everything.

Andy sits back down, I take the seat opposite. He smiles again, I smile back, unsure what I'm supposed to say, waiting for my new boss to take the lead.

Which he does, eventually, having spent prehaps slightly longer then could be considered normal looking- staring -at me.

At the way my shirt hugs my chest, if I had to guess.

Or, maybe he's eying up my tie, picturing me gagged with it, prehaps imagining me tied to this chair I'm sat in. In his office. Maybe Andy wants to push that computer off his desk, lash me down instead, strip me, use my body as his new desktop.

And.

Stop it Brooke. I'm letting my imagination run away with me. It seems now I've tied myself up, in the hotel last night, all I can think of is bondage.

So. Behave.

It isn't as though I want to let Andy play with me anyway. No matter what his offer, when one comes, if one comes, I'm already set on politely, but firmly, declining.

"Right. Well." Andy claps his hands, searches through the small pile of paperwork before him, finding a thin clear plastic bound sheaf of papers before him, handing them over. "This is, well," tapping the folder once I've taken it off him, "kinda like a how to."
"A how to?"

Like an idiots guide to doing the job? What? Does Andy, does everyone, think I'm some kind of dumb girl? Doesn't he think I can do the job, and this really is a ploy to get me close to him. Like, he'll help me, but only in return for certain 'favours'.

As these thoughts tumble free, a slow trickle that quickly builds up speed, I can feel myself becoming hot. Damn it. I am not dumb. I got C's at school, and good grades at college. Having fake tits and doing porn, looking like what some would call a bimbo, albeit not a blonde, doesn't make it so.

I open my mouth, ready to argue, possibly even to shout and slam a palm down on the desk. However Andy, oblivious to what's been running through my head these past three or four seconds, continues talking.

"All the team have one," reaching into a drawer, pulling out his own, a mirror copy of what I'm holding, "look." Opening his up, laid flat on the desk to better show me. "Phone numbers here, contact details for the various teams and departments you'll run across."
"Oh." Feeling stupid, I look down, spotting my own name, next to the wrong number and email. "Um." Leaning forward, tapping the page in Andy's folder. "That's not my number."
"It's your works number."
"I have a works phone?"
"And email. It's just first name dot last name, nothing fancy."
"Right."

The rest of the folder is equally useful, guides for the more often used council computer apps: for form filling and report writing, a list of default passwords on the next page, which I'm advised to change as a priority, writing the new ones in the blank spaces provided. It is, of course, a helpful guide.

"Mark left you some notes." Andy points towards an empty desk, the only one not adorned with any personal items such as framed photos or pot plants. "He had a half dozen or so issues ongoing, so, some loose ends for you to start off with."
"Right." Standing. Nodding. Resisting the urge to comment that those loose ends will need tying up, because that would be, could be, seen as flirting. And I don't want to encourage anything here.

My lips do quirk though, involuntarily, as the words skip cheekily through my subconscious. And prehaps Andy sees, prehaps he knows the train of my thoughts, because his own lips form a quick half smile in response, and I'd swear his eyes do a quick flick from face to breasts, then back.

Damn.

Folder in hand I turn to leave Andy's office, making it to the door before he calls out after me. "Any issues Brooke, just knock."
"Understood." I half turn, smile, give Andy a thumbs up, then head out to my desk to see what tasks need doing first.

"I need a car."
"You do?" Mum, sat across from me over the dinner table, looks up from her own enchiladas. "But you have a bike?"
"Yeah." I smile, I do like my bike, small as it is because I hadn't yet gotten around to upgrading. "Gunna need a car for the job though."
"Won't the bike get you around just as easy," Mum frowns, "to. Um."
"Site visits and stuff."
"Yes." Nodding. "Surely a bike will suffice dear?"

I smile at Mum, reaching across to take one of her hands, kissing it. I love how she's always on team me. "Can't use a bike if it rains, or if I need to go visit someplace out in the sticks," wouldn't look good if I turned up covered in mud, "or take a bunch of stuff along." I shake my head. "I'll have to buy a new bike in the summer." I shrug. Because who knows. "Maybe. But for now I need to go car shopping."
"This weekend?"
"Tomorrow," I think, "want to come to some dealers at lunch?"
"Sure."

"Nice car Brooke." Hayley, one of the other Mark's, leans back against my desk, offering me a cheeky playful smile. "Couldn't you find one with four wheels?"
"Well." Returning her smile, I like Hayley, all the Mark's in fact, they've been very welcoming despite my young- easily ten plus years the junior here -age. "Guess I'm just a die hard biker girl." I reply, patting the Three Kings patch on my black leather jacket, hanging on the back of my chair.

I really did try to buy a car, a good sensible car, with a roof, and lots of seats. But, well. "Across the road was a Triumph dealership." I tell Andy, stood in front of his desk, fairly certain I haven't actually broken any rules by not buying a car, but, feeling a small amount of nerves anyway. "And, well." I gesture out the window, at the staff parking bays, where my four year old 600cc yellow and silver tourer sits between a blue Ford and a silver Audi saloon. "I'm just a biker girl really."

"Well." Andy, again looking me up and down, he does this often I've noticed, seemingly unaware I can see him doing it. "There's no reason you can't have a bike. Brooke."
"Good, well then...."
"But." Holding up a hand. Stopping me. "What about visits?"
"I've got a saddlebag for my laptop." I do. "And waterproof trousers so I don't turn up looking like a drowned rat."
"Well." Looking from the bike, to me. Dressed today in black shiny leggings and a plain dark blue tee, plus the boots I wear everyday to work. Andy nods. "Okay, Brooke. Okay."

"Thanks boss." I grin, not quite doing a little dance, but, happy my decision, whilst prehaps not the one I should've made, isn't wrong. "I'll make it work, promise."
"Just remember," Andy, I swear, winks, "you owe me."
"I...?" Caught off guard, was that, did he just flirt? I frown, seeing the smile slip off Andy's face, replaced briefly by something like panic, then he laughs. Waves a hand as though in dismissal. "Ah." Laughing again, like it's all a joke. "You know."
"Sure." I definitely don't, but, I smile back. "Bye boss."

"Nice car boss."
"Brooke."
"Boss."
"It's a bike, Jeff." Rolling my eyes at his humour. "And, it's Brooke, not boss."
"Right." Jeff nods. "Nice bike, boss." Inside Jeff's gangs compound on a late Monday morning, both of us stood, backs resting against the slight angle of his works vans high bonnet, in front of which my Triumph leans on its kickstand. Jeff glances sideways at me as I tut, smirks. "It is a nice set of wheels though bo...."
"Brooke, Jeff." Holding up a warning finger, but smiling. "Please."
"Sure." A shrug, he's had his fun. "Alright then, Brooke," giving me a friendly smile, which I return, "what have you got for us this week?"

"Plymouth?" The tone, slight disbelief, I nod even though he won't be able to see the gesture down the phone. "Yes, hi Daniel."
"Hi." A pause. "Evening."
"It's not late is it?" It is, after eleven in fact, only a handful of minutes from the witching hour, but, I've just come up with this brilliant plan, and, like all good plans, it won't wait until tomorrow.

"Um." I hear Daniel yawn, and suppress the urge to copy despite not being tired. "No no. I'm up. How are you?"
"Good thanks." I pause, think, nod because it's true. "Better thanks."
"Yeah?" Daniel doesn't ask, for clarity. I don't think he's worked with Lili, I don't think he knows that she and I were an item? I could tell him, tell him the why and the backstory of my not doing great but now I'm trying to live again, but, I don't want to dredge it all up.

Talking about Lili, it brings back the memories, and whilst I'm not ready, still, to let her go, nor do I want to be constantly forcing her back into the front of my thoughts.

"Listen." I say, looking down at my doodle and note filled page, my master plan you could say. "I had an idea, and, well, I thought of you."
"Me?" A brief laugh, I can hear him smile, I smile too. "Wow. Okay. Cool. Is this a Strange Ropes kind of idea?"

Strange Ropes. All one word, that's the name of Daniel's bondage pay site. I did a shoot for him several months ago: getting eaten by a giant sock puppet snake whilst hogtied in lingerie.

No. Really. The snake was called Fred.

"It is."
"Okay. Well." I hear him take a drink. "What did you have in mind?"
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Is Plymouth going to show us that we really can have the best of two worlds? You are moving the story right along, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. This was an enjoyable read.
Spy Task Force Completed
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Promotions, work flirting, buying a 'car', and a potential return to Plymouth...?! And all wonderfully written as always.

Looking forward already to the next update
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

It's all about who you know. For instance: two schoolboys form a friendship, through a mutual love of sword and magic based fantasy. They play together, drawing and acting out those things they enjoy. As they grow up, though one moves away, they remain friends.

Now, both men, one happens to be in a position to do the other an interesting, occasional, favour.

"Fantasy Land?"
"No no." Daniel shakes his head, the guy- Scott, Daniel's friend and owner of the park -stood beside him, shakes his too. "You've got to say it with feeling." Pitching his voice to carry, Daniel holds up an imitation foam broardsword. "Fantasy Land."
"Wow." I nod. "Okay. I get it."

Scott smiles, holding his own sword up too, touching the tip to Daniel's. "Come on, Plymouth." Waving, twirling his other arm in encouragement. "Points in."
"Honestly." But smiling, raising my own sword- which Daniel and Scott insisted I choose myself, from the various colours and styles available at the gift shop -to make a three way contact. Joining in because it's fun.

I chose a pink handled katana, a Japanese sword. I think Akio, Master Yoshi, would've approved.

It's a tourist attraction. A small park, nothing on the scale of Alton Towers or Disney, but impressive nonetheless, especially considering the whole thing came about through the hard work of one man. Scott. Managing to turn a love of fantasy, of swords and magic, into something real, something fun for all the family.

And it all belongs to Scott, this isn't based on a movie franchise, he hasn't had to pay for the rights to anything, because dragons are dragons, and wizards are wizards, so long as he steers clear of certain names and likenesses. "I can do whatever I want."
"So I can see." Nodding, impressed as the three of us wander through the turnstile gate, which Scott locks behind our small party of ten, the other seven having turned up earlier and gone on ahead. To prepare.

Today, according to It's website, Fantasy Land is closed. Aside from Christmas Scott closes the park a half dozen days each year, for essential maintenance mostly, but for Daniel this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

An opportunity for what? Well, we're coming to that.

Have patience.

As I said, this isn't Alton Towers. There are no coasters here, no thrill rides beyond a tall multilane slide built to resemble an ancient pyramid. Fantasy Land provides a more gentle type of entertainment, which no doubt helps to keep Scott's operating and maintenance costs down.

On our way towards the back of the park, which, the whole site, looks like a park: grass areas everywhere, spotted with trees and several lakes. Apparently, according to the website, there are thirty fist sized blue faeries hidden around the park. "Why thirty?" I ask, to which Scott, having just pointed one- like a tiny, but very busty, female wearing a white bikini with long flowing purple hair, sporting pretty black and red butterfly wings, hidden crouched in the Y of a tree trunk -out to me, shrugs. "Seemed as good a number as any."

We pass an eighteen hole crazy golf course, one of the largest I've seen. One hole has a castle sat in it's centre, which you must play through not around. Another hole has a dragon, wings spread and mouth open. The ball must be played through the monsters mouth, after which random internal tunnels cause it to exit in one of three spots at the tips of its three tails. A third hole looks like a war zone, with miniature plate armoured figures in combat all over the place.

There's, we don't walk through but I see it, the entrance, a spooky wood. "Complete with real lurking ghosts and monsters."
"Really?"
"Well." Scott seesaws a hand, whilst Daniel grins, clarifying for his friend. "Very well made models of ghosts and monsters, most of them semi hiding around blind corners or in bushes."
"Sounds good." I nod, eying up the dark- because of the thick canopy -pathway that leads inside.

Lili would've loved it here.

And, here we are, arrived at the maze. Our destination for today's shoots.

"I want to do a collaboration."
"Okay." Daniel, sounding more awake now, takes another drink. "Sounds promising."
"What I thought," tapping pencil against paper, "was. Two videos. Me bound." I wave an arm, which Daniel can't see, but still. "Somehow."
"Somehow?" Amused. "Honestly, Plymouth. Who calls a guy up at." A pause. "Eleven fifty-seven. And doesn't even know how they want to be tied up."
"Someone who loves being tied up enough," I respond, my playful tone matching Daniel's, "to not care about such details."

"Why two videos? Why even a collaboration?"
"One video for you, one for my site."
"Your site?"
"It's a work in progress." Which is to say my website is currently nothing more then a name written down on a sheet of paper. Alongside the hotel video I shot, my first piece of content. "Point is." I think, I assume this is how such things work, but, I'm guessing. I don't know. "You shoot, I model. We post one video each, with links to the other site. And...."

"We each get to keep whatever profits our individual video brings in." Daniel finishes, stealing my words, proving as he does that my thinking was correct.

"Okay then."
"You'll do this, with me?"
"Sure." A brief yawn. "Got some great traffic off your snake video."
"Well." Smiling, looking down my loose tee, seeing the darkened shape of my breasts inside. "I have been told I have certain. Assests. That help to push content."
"Ha." Daniel laughs. "About that content though, I may have the perfect opportunity coming up for us."

"Picked a nice day for it anyway."
"True." Looking up, seeing a mostly blue sky, one of those late spring sunny days, the kind that offer up a hint of summer warmth. "Would've still done this in the rain though."
"Yeah?" Daniel looks up, from the rope he's sorting through, giving me an appraising look.

"Sure." Nodding, thinking of all those cold days out on the mower, working, sometimes you've just got to suck it up and get it done. And, besides. "This whole idea is too much fun," glancing across at my opposition, suppressing a smile, "not to do. Even in the rain."
"At least the sun means free food." Daniel playfully nudges Scott, who, with nothing to do but with every right to be here in the thick of things, due to this all being possible because it's his park. Scott, providing a barbecue for us all later, between shoots, had been staring, not too subtly, at me.

He blushes, I grin, spreading my arms wide and doing a slow twirl. "How do I look?"
"Um." Scott coughs. Nods. "Very. Um."
"Just wait till you see her tied up." Daniel winks, nudges his friend again, before advancing on me with an armful of rope.

I'm wearing trainers, and a mesh dress. Nothing else. No bra. No pants. The trainers are my own, white Adidas. The dress is supplied by Daniel, the mesh is fine, like a fishing net, and the whole dress is green camouflage in colour, several shades of greens, a brown, all the colours only hinted at really due to the mesh, giving the effect of placing my body underneath in shadow. Thin straps sit on each shoulder, diving down to a plunging neckline showing off lots of cleavage. The dress is short, finishing halfway between crotch and knees, and made from a semi stretching fabric meaning it hugs me, clinging to my curves.

"Happy?" Dropping his pile of rope, Daniel gives me a Roman Emperor thumb gesture, cocked sideways, first rising then falling. "Are we good to go, Plymouth?"
"We are green lit across the board." Giving him two thumbs up, and a smile. "Go ahead and tie me up, let's do this."
"Okay." Smiling back. "Hold still then."

"So what's this opportunity?"
"Well." I'm braced for something crazy, because Daniel's site, Strange Ropes, doesn't do normal. But what I'm not expecting is. "How would you like to be chased through a maze by a pack of dinosaurs?"

Using a very long length of rope, Daniel sets about binding my arms to my upper body. Holding still, keeping the pose after he places my arms behind me, horizontally one atop the other, I feel the rope wrapping my wrists. From there Daniel, walking circuits of me, wraps above and below my breasts, changing direction each time he's behind me, tying the rope off behind each time too, keeping everything tight.

Having made several passes, two above, two below, Daniel brings the rope up over my right shoulder and down between my breasts, then back up the left side.

Several more knots, some tugging to make sure I'm secure, and it's done. My breasts are now nicely squeezed and separated, nipples not quite but almost poking through the mesh. Whilst my wrists, and arms, are pinned firmly in place.

So. I can walk, but above the waist I'm completely helpless.

"Ready for the gag?"
"Ready."
"No questions first?" Pausing, stood before me, giving me a quizzical look. "You remember how this will go?"
"I do." Looking over again at the dinosaurs- four guys wearing internal fan powered inflatable tyrannosaurus suits at least eight feet tall, with well hidden mesh in the neck allowing them to see -one of whom gives me a wave, since their own arms and legs are now the dinosaurs limbs. I blow them a kiss back, grin. "I remember."
"Okay." Daniel nods. "Good."

The gag, a red ball, is a full head harness, the black leather running up over and around either side of my head, plus under the chin. Daniel buckles the whole thing tightly enough to both look and be uncomfortable. Not that I mind. This is something else I'm discovering I really missed. It was one thing to gag myself, to bind myself. But, it's a whole other level of arousal- yes, surprise surprise Plymouths wet, because she's tied up -when someone else binds me.

The reason my gag is a head harness is the camera. Strapped to the right side, level with my ear, is a small cylinder, a forward facing camera, to film my viewpoint throughout this crazy but fun event.

Daniel checks me over a final time, giving me a thumbs up, smiling as I nod in response. The dinosaurs have already left, as have two of the three camera operators, none of whom are being paid, these- the other people here today -are all close friends of Scott and Daniel, park employees in some cases, joining in for the fun of it. For a free meal.

Scott walks me, and the third cameraman, actually a girl, to the maze entrance.

The plan is simple: the maze has two entrances, I'll enter from here, the dinosaurs from the other side. Both groups are being filmed, and, eventually we'll meet.

At which point Daniel had been somewhat.

Vague.

"Who says they'll even find me." Smirking down the phone, up for the challenge. "I can hide pretty well you know."
"No doubt. But it wouldn't be a good video unless you got caught."
"True."
"And besides," pausing, "I'll have a drone in the sky."
"So I'm fucked then?" Laughing, Daniel laughs too. "Pretty much."
"So, when they do find me. What happens?"
"You'll see."

My camera lady- dark skinned, pretty, possibly sporting fake breasts given how pert her well proportioned chest looks -is wearing an earpiece and mic. Looking up, I spot a four rotor drone zipping overhead, hearing the buzzing whine of it too. Returning my attention to the maze, the entrance a handful of metres away, there's a pat on my shoulder.

Turning, just my head, I see the camera lady nod, one hand on her ear. She smiles, twirls a finger. "Time to go, Plymouth."
"Mmfpff mmmmm." I nod back, do a couple of on the spot squats, square my shoulders- noting that my upper body ropes are still very tight, very pinching -and walk forwards.

Into the maze.

It's a hedge maze, the tall sides formed entirely from dark green yew bushes, looming over me at a uniform ten or so feet. Far too high for even the tallest person to peek over. And the bushes are thick, not at all see-through, possibly there's some kind of fence inside anyway.

So definitely no cheating.

The pathways are, mostly, wide enough for walking four abreast, should your group be large enough and not comprised of one poorly clothed trussed up porn star.

Throughout my walk, even later, when walking briefly turns to running, my camera lady continues to film, keeping pace slightly to my rear. Sometimes, especially if I pause at a crossroads, doing a circuit of me. Sometimes walking ahead of me, walking backwards to film me walking towards her. She is, in my opinion, very good at her job.

I don't pause at every crossroads or junction, but nor do I have a plan. I choose which path to take on a whim, pausing really only so I can be filmed pausing, believing this will add to whatever suspense Daniel may wish to create for the hunt.

And then, unexpectedly, rounding a bend I come upon a tunnel.

Rock, no doubt man made, a cave like entrance, the ground sloping downwards inside. I turn to look behind me. Suddenly, for all that this isn't real, nervous. It's dark inside, no lighting that I can see beyond a faint glow from, I assume, the far end. This tunnel would be perfect for an ambush.

I don't want to go through, but, I don't want to turn back either.

So. Onwards.

Inside the tunnel it is dark, and cold. Cold enough that the sudden change in temperature makes my nipples tingle to erect life. It's quiet too, all I can hear are my own footsteps, the soft crunch of trainers on gravel.

It's straight though, I can, from a dozen paces in, see the beginnings of the gentle upwards curve out the other side. I can, just about, make out the uniform rounded shape of the walls and ceiling.

There's nobody, nothing, hiding down here.

Breathing out, until then unaware I'd been holding my breath, I continue.

Finding the dinosaurs prehaps five minutes later.

Not all the paths, the bits between the corners and junctions, are of equal length. This particular one happens to be fairly long. I've come from a crossroads, having randomly chosen to turn left, and ahead of me is a sharp ninety degree right turn.

Looking back, checking, as I've occasionally done, I see the camera lady stop. She hasn't stopped once, yet. Turning back to face front, wondering, pondering why, I come face to face, well, at a distance of prehaps two dozen metres, with dinosaurs.

I freeze, voicing a gag muffled grunt of surprise as the final tyrannosaurus- the green one, two are red, the other brownish yellow -emerges around the corner ahead. One of the dinosaurs two cameramen is between us, alternately filming them, then me, then them. The other, probably just around the corner at their back.

I don't know what to do? Do I run? What are they going to do? If I run will they chase me? And, what happens when I get caught?

For all that this is a game, a porn video, just fun. For all that they, the dinosaurs, are so obviously fake and not in any way dangerous.

I can feel a small tickle of fear climb up my spine, causing me to shake, briefly, as the fight or flight reflex dumps a load of adrenaline into my system. Combined with this is a small shiver of arousal, which might sound weird, given I'm being hunted by dinosaurs. But, I'm close to naked, and I'm tied up, and gagged. I am, helpless, vulnerable, facing the unknown of being caught and placed at someone's mercy.

This, helplessness, for me there is no bigger turn on.

So yes, being caught by a pack of dinosaurs makes Plymouth horny. Your point?

One of the dinosaurs does some kind of Power Rangers style overly dramatic posing, all flailing arms and small jumps. Through my gag I cough laughter, watching as the other three follow suit, all four of them bouncing and twirling, like a badly dubbed Japanese kids show.

The one to the left of centre points, at me. I blink, taking a step back, because, just like that all four of them are stood very still. And I can feel them, silly as it sounds, sizing me up.

I blink again, then squeel. From a standing start all four are suddenly racing full pelt at me, two abreast, closing the distance at speed.

I turn. I run away.

Heart pounding, panting through my ballgag, drool leaking left and right. My F cups, I can feel them bouncing.

Left.

Left.

Right.

Straight.

No plan, no clue, just run.

A crossroads. Slowing, I risk a glance behind me. Where did the other two go?

No time.

Right.

Straight.

And then.

I scream, stumbling to a halt as, around the ninety degree left hand bend ahead the missing tyrannosaurus come bounding, boxing me in, trapping me in a classic pincer movement.

I am.

Caught.

Screwed.

Panic roots me to the spot. All I can do is watch, left, right, as the hunters close in, slowing on approach once it becomes clear I'm not running.

I've nowhere to run anyway.

They mob me, all four at once, tackling me to the floor as, belatedly, I wake up and try to fight them off. Which considering I'm now laid on the ground, with bound arms, there's no way I can win.

I struggle, cursing and grunting from behind my gag, seeing the three camera operators circling, capturing my capture.

Because I am captured. Three of the dinosaurs take hold of me: one grasping my feet, holding them tightly together. Another takes hold of my upper body, awkwardly, because tyrannosaurus don't have long arms, but still, I'm gripped just below my breasts. The third dinosaur is holding my crotch, helping to pin my legs.

I struggle some more, but, the combined grip is too tight, so, I give up, going limp.

And in this state I'm carried off, taken away by the victorious dinosaurs to some evil fate in an evil lair.

Which is how the video ends.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is fabulous, fantastic fun. It is a good time for all. I eagerly await your next installment, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

So much fun to read this - a grin on my face throughout! Great fantasy idea, and the ongoing theme of friendship defeating all.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is fabulous, fantastic fun.
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago So much fun to read this
It was fun to write :D a little something out of the ordinary, not your usual TUG.
Thanks for commenting.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Fantastic as always!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"That," shaking my head, pausing to take another bite of burger, "was absolutely fucking nuts."
"Yeah." Daniel, sharing the picnic bench alongside Scott, both of them sat opposite me, grins. "Thanks."

"So sure it was a compliment?" I tease, grinning back. Daniel clinks glasses with me, no beer in mine though since I came on my bike.

"Wasn't it?" Giving me a look. "I know you like the bondage, and, well, who wouldn't enjoy being chased by a pack of dinosaurs?"
"Yeah." Nodding, all three of us nodding. "Fucking nuts. But...."
"Fucking cool as fuck." Scott proclaims, which makes us all laugh.

I'm still wearing the mesh dress, since there's no point in putting my proper clothes back on only to remove them again for shoot two. I have though, at Daniel's insistence- because apparently I'm, or at least my nipples are, causing a distraction -put on one of the staff hoodies, which are black, with a white skull and crossed swords over the left breast, and the legend 'Fantasy Land' on the back, underneath which is written 'staff'.

But I left it unzipped, to smiling tuts from Daniel. Because I don't care if people can see.

Having carried me for a couple of minutes, taking lefts and rights seemingly- to me -at random, my dinosaur captors eventually rounded one bend and stopped, putting me gently down, because here was Daniel, who untied me.

With the aid of the drone, buzzing overhead, dipping left or right at each junction to show us the correct path, we all walked towards and out of the entrance I'd used at the start of the shoot.

Outside the smell- well seasoned meat being seared over hot coals -hit us all full in the face. On the nearest patch of grass several wooden picnic benches awaited us, one of which had been piled high with various drinks and snacks, whilst next to the grass a barbecue, industrial sized, like an laid on it's side and cut open oil drum, smoked away, manned by a grinning and waving Scott.

Burgers. Sausages. Chicken pieces. You could have anything you wanted, two or three if you happened to be hungry enough, so long as it was meat, and stuffed into a bap with your choice of condiments. Cheese or no cheese.

"You know they're all staring?" Scott, food all eaten, half a plastic cup of beer left, leaning forwards but not far enough to exclude Daniel, whispers. "All of them?" Raising an eyebrow, smiling. "Well, okay." Seesawing his hand, conceding the point. "Most of them."
"And?"
"And." Looking to Daniel, who shrugs. No help there. Scott shakes his head. "Doesnt it bother you?"

"That people are looking?"
"Yeah."
"Nope." Looking down at myself. Smiling at what I can see, comfortable in my own tattooed F cup skin. "Wouldn't be good at my job if the odd stare bothered me."
"No." Frowning, probably not really getting it, which is fine. It's, probably, hard for some people to imagine being naked, or nearly so, in front of strangers, and not minding. "Well." Scott takes a drink, scratches behind his ear. Shrugs. "So long as you don't mind the attention."

After a moment Scott and Daniel start talking about magic, which is a card game apparently.

Leaving them to it, but not leaving. I take the time to finish eating, looking between the two young guys as I do. Daniel, I know, has a partner: the young dark skinned girl who'd been operating the drone. I think she's even been in a couple of Strange Ropes videos. Looking across the grass area I can see her smoking- weed most likely -with a couple of the dinosaur guys, now out of their suits.

But Scott, does he have a girlfriend, boyfriend? Wife?

The trouble is, for all that he's cute, in a geek with messy hair and muscles kind of way, I'm not sure I'm ready yet. Yes, being tied up, two times now, is making me horny, but, I don't know whether I'm comfortable enough to let someone else into that level of intimacy, to tread all over a place that, so far, only Lili has been.

I won't know until I try. But, I don't think I want to try, not yet.

Filled up, refreshed, some of us: me, the model. Daniel and his girl, to do camera work. Plus Scott, because it's his park. We four set off back into the maze, carrying between us the supplies for shoot two.

We don't get lost, because it's Scott's maze. Though he does have a map- for emergencies he insists -which earns him some friendly teasing from Daniel, the kind of easy back and forth only old friends can manage.

"So." Catching Scott up, leaving Daniel and his girl- Shauna, I've discovered -wandering along a half dozen metres behind. "Does every maze have a centre?"
"No." Scott shakes his head. "Sometimes it's just one long path. Sometimes." A shrug. "The path leads back to the same place you entered."
"What?" Confused. "So, all that walking, just to wind up back at the start?"
"There's a ton of mythology connected to mazes and labyrinths. I could, probably," a brief laugh, "spend the next hour telling you all about how cool they are."
"Only an hour?" Teasing, playful. Scott's smile widens, and he takes another not too subtle look at my chest, which the hoodie is not hiding very well at all.

This maze does have a centre, a wide open circle, prehaps half the size of a tennis court, with four pathways leading in, or out, placed at each of the major compass points.

"Four exits?"
"Um." Giving me a mischievous smile, pointing. "Well. We came in here, and." Pointing to the left hand path. "That one leads to the exit."
"What about those?" Pointing, nodding basically because my hands are full, at the other two. "Dead ends." Daniel, having caught us back up, smiles at Scott. "Aren't they?"
"Yeah." Nodding. "A bunch of dead ends, or, the two connect, so either way you'll wind up back here."
"With no clue which way is which." I nod, impressed.

Impressed because the mazes centre is very nondescript. There's a tall signpost in the very centre of the centre with a dozen different arrows all pointed every which way. It looks like something straight out of Alice in Wonderland. The post, the whole thing, is made of dark wood, and now, looking, I realise I saw it occasionally whilst being hunted, sticking up above the hedgerow wall, always in the distance.

But being able to see it is no guarantee of finding it.

It's the signpost I'm getting tied too. Daniel's idea. There are other potential tie ups at Fantasy Land, but this one will do nicely.

"Naked?"
"Naked." Daniel nods.

"Well," Scott opens his mouth, "maybe we sh...."
"Should?" Stepping out of my shoes, shrugging off the hoodie. "What?"
"Well. Um." Pointing at me, half turning away, then back. Clearly torn between wanting to be a gentleman, but not wanting to miss the event. Scott waves an arm at me. "Are you sure? Um."
"Scott." Said calmly, politely, to get his attention. At which point, as soon as he looks back at me, I pull the camouflage mesh up over my head, and toss the bundled up dress at him in one smooth movement.

Scott's eyes go wide, and he blushes, even whilst Daniel laughs, though not harshly. Whilst I grin. "It's fine." Stood naked now, hands on hips, legs spread slightly. "Look, see."
"But."
"Scott." Gentle again. "Seriously. I don't mind." I shrug. "We're here to shoot porn, it isn't like other people aren't going to see my bits."
"Um." Looking at me, though his gaze does keep skitting away, then back, as though he's afraid of being caught, Scott gives me a half smile. "Okay. Um. I guess." I watch him take a breath, swallow. "If you're sure though?"
"I'm sure."

"I thought," voice near a whisper, stood with Daniel whilst he sets up a camera, "that you'd done this before? With Scott?"
"Never with a naked model." Daniel goes to point at my breasts, winds up prodding a nipple when I move unexpectedly. "Hah."
"Hands to yourself Mr."

Daniel tuts, grins. I grin back. "So he's just not used to naked shoots?"
"Well." Turning to face me, rolling his eyes as I take an exaggerated step back, arms up to protect my chest in a mock karate guard. "Behave Plymouth."
"Or what?" Making my breasts bounce. "You'll tie me up?"
"Doing that anyway."
"Damn straight." Grinning.

"My point is." Nodding at Scott, stood by the signpost, eyes still skating on and off me. "You're the first. Um...."
"Tattooed?"
"Well."
"Girl?"
"I only shoot female content."
"Well, what then?"
"Let's just say of the half dozen girls I've had here to Fantasy Land, for shoots, you're." Smiling, pointing, but discreetly, at my breasts. "Assets. Are by far the largest?"
"Oh."
"Well." Thinking. "We did have a three girl shoot last year, and one of them was an F, or something. But she was a size eighteen to boot. So."
"So it looked more in proportion."
"Yeah."
"And not so pert?"
"You are definitely," smiling, to show it's meant as a compliment, "the most porn star looking porn star, that I've ever had on the site."
"Thanks." I smile back. Because looking like a porn star is kinda the look I'm going for.

"Plymouth."
"Shauna?" Turning, finding Daniel's girlfriend approaching. "Everything okay?"
"Yeah." She nods over to where Daniel and Scott are stood talking. "He's ready when you are."
"Okay, great."
"I thought." I pause, turn back to Shauna, she gives me a small smile. "Would you like some company?"
"You'd like to be tied too?" I nod. "For the shoot?"
"Thought a two girl might help you sell more content."
"Okay." I grin, Shauna grins back. "Sure. Great."

She's of a height with me, average for a girl at around five and a half feet. My skin is white, because it's not yet summer and last years forced tan- no choice in the matter when you work outdoors -has all but faded. Prehaps my breasts, and the triangle of my pussy, are a tiny bit paler then the rest of me. Shauna's skin isn't the darkest I've seen, but her African- if I had to guess -heritage is clear. Since I'm eating now, living again, I'm back up hovering around eight. Shauna, again if I had to guess, is straddling the line between ten and twelve, with a pair of dark nipples topping her pert and in proportion C cups, which are pert enough to almost certainly be fake, but, unlike my F's hers look the right size.

Shauna's hair is still it's natural black, matching the short trimmed landing strip down to her pussy lips. Her hair is straight, shorter at the front but touching her shoulders around the back.

Naked too, grinning at me, winking at Daniel- who blows her a kiss -both of us take up positions stood either side of the signpost, backs to the smooth cool wood.

With Scott watching, trying rather obviously not to look at his friends girls breasts, and mine of course, Daniel ties us up.

We're each bound separately, up to a point, limbs tied, then tied to the post. Ankles, knees, upper thighs, three points to pin our legs together. Our chests are tied too, rope above and below only, then around the post, enough to squeeze what we have, enough to draw the eye.

My wrists are bound in front, crossed, before Daniel throws a rope up over one of the posts arrows, pulling to force my arms up, tying my wrists off up over my head. Tight.

Shauna reaches around behind herself, around the post, finding me. Daniel binds her wrists together pressed against my belly, just below the swell of my breasts.

As a final touch the two of us are ballgagged: red for Shauna, white for me.

"Ladies?" Daniel, spare rope kicked or thrown clear, all except a half dozen coiled lengths, left laying on the floor, hinting. Letting the audience consider what else they'd like to bind on either of us. "Okay?" Stood directly in front of me, hand on my shoulder, looking me in the eye. "All good?"

It is, in my opinion, the sign of a good rigger that Daniel comes eye to eye when he checks up on me, on us. Taking that extra second or two to really look, to make sure.

"Mmfpfpmmm." I nod. Of course I'm ready.

Maybe come back for me tomorrow? I'll be fine here, overnight, definitely.

"Good." Nod, smile, Daniel walks to the side, out of my sight line. I hear him repeat the question to Shauna.

"Okay. Ladies." Called out, having retreated out of shot. "Camera's are rolling, I'll count you in." A pause, I feel Shauna squirm slightly, her bound hands fidgeting against my stomach. "And." Daniel, from the corner of my eye I see him hold up splayed fingers. "Five. Four. Three. Two. Go."
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The continues to be a fun shoot, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention]. I am enjoying your creativity. Dinosaurs, mazes, what will you do next?
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic