A day in our life [M/F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A day in our life [M/F]

Post by Steak in a Tree »

This is an adaptation of something I half co-authored, half RP'd with someone a while back, tidied up a bit to be a better fit for this website. Even then, this is more BDSM-y than bondage-game-y, so if you're not about sex toys and the rather explicit goings-on of the bedroom, you might not enjoy this story.

This is my first proper attempt at writing in a while, let's see how it goes.

I've always been of the opinion that your partner should be your second biggest priority, with the first being yourself. If your relationship is healthy, your partner should want to see you grow and achieve your goals, and the same should be true the other way around. This is the philosophy with which my girlfriend and I manage our relationship, however if my experience is any indicator, most people are probably more interested in her side of the story.

My lovely lady seems to find joy through multiple outlets, many revolving around self-care. Her exercise routine and diet combination is one she can stick to easily, the results of which always leave her with energy and serotonin, on top of the physical benefits like her appearance and flexibility. She's very careful with how she washes her straight, dark brown hair, ensuring it falls down her back like a waterfall. She's equally religious about her skincare, keeping her whole body soft, free of hair, and free of blemishes from removing said hair. Her makeup is always carefully considered, never looking overly-applied, though she has a bit of a thing for bright red lip stain in every situation. Her nail care is much the same; the size and shape will vary somewhat depending on outside events, but a matching red polish often ends up on the ends of her fingers.

Her wardrobe, though still important to her, doesn't bring her joy in the same way as her self-care does, but rather through knowing how much I like it. She knows how much I love her midriff, so if she's not wearing a proper crop top, she makes sure the hem doesn't quite reach her waistband. She has a healthy collection of skirts as well, though she knows how much I love the ones that end about mid-thigh on her the most. One thing she does independently of me, interestingly enough, is frequently wear high heels. She likes to tell me how long it took her to perfect that satisfying click with each step, though I'd like to believe the main reason she wears them is because she's 4" shorter than me. When it's cooler, she'll throw on some black stockings to match her black stilettos with the red soles; when it's warmer, she doesn't shy away from wearing open-toe heels, said toes frequently polished red as well. Can you guess her favourite colour, perhaps?

However, as is often the case, the most important parts go unseen to the normal eye. We like to go a little extreme on our walks and outings together. For example, she never wears underwear on our dates, though that's hardly the extent of it. If her top is loose enough or if she wears a jacket, her nipples will be clamped, a decently heavy chain connecting them and applying constant pressure to her sensitive nubs. A vibrator will often be tucked inside her as well with me controlling the remote, though I often just set it to low-medium and have her endure a long term buzzing. She also loves wearing a butt plug, and when she bends over and spreads her cheeks, her red fingernails perfectly match the ruby between them. It's quite a lovely sight, if I do say so myself.

Another lovely sight is her dealing with these toys as we walk around and explore the city. To produce her satisfying heel click, she needs to move her hips in such a way that lightly moves the plug. Sitting down presses the plug into her at an angle that presses the vibrator up against her most sensitive spot, so that's rarely an option either. So we walk, and she gradually transitions from holding my hand to grasping my arm, her cheeks flushing as her breaths get more laboured.

When we get home is when the real fun starts.

Almost always, she immediately goes for a box we keep under the TV stand. The top comes off to reveal, among other helpful items, many coils of rope. This box gets dragged over to the couch with her, at which point she kneels down next to it, facing away from the couch and interlocking her fingers behind her head. It's very similar to the pose one makes when getting arrested, though she rarely ends up in handcuffs, and even more rarely ends up in the back of a car (though we did that one Halloween, it was pretty fun).

She adopts this pose primarily because she wants me to tie a chest harness on her. She loves chest harnesses for many reasons - as do I, of course - and I'll share two of them with you here. The first is that it enhances the feeling of the nipple clamps - as the rope gets wrapped around her breasts and presses in on them, her nipple clamps stay tightened and further set her body on fire. The second is because she loves being boxtied. Once the harness is tied on, her arms get pulled behind her and her hands are placed against their opposing elbow. Her forearms are then lashed together, this rope then being connected to the back of the chest harness. Her hands being unable to coordinate, coupled with my knots being rather secure from experience, means she's properly stuck, which she adores. She loves when I tie her up, partially because she loves what I'm about to do next.

If there's one thing she likes me doing to her more than tying her up, it's spanking her. It's her favourite thing ever, and part of the reason why she wears skirts so often is because I almost always flip it up and spank her at some point. That's not to say I don't spank her otherwise; if she's out wearing shorts or pants, you can be sure she has rosy cheeks beneath the fabric. On one of our walks, I was feeling particularly evil and had her vibrator turned on a little higher than normal. I left it on while I spanked her, and she actually had an orgasm while laying across my lap. While she begs me to do that again, I often turn the vibrator off during spanking time, just to be safe.

So, following her arms being boxtied, she's a good girl and places herself on my lap. Her vibrator gets turned off, which usually elicits a little whine, but she settles down quickly once I lift her skirt over her hips to expose her lovely ass. Her devotion to squats leaves her legs toned and her ass round and firm, which feels amazing to slap. I always use my hand to spank her like this, it feels much more intimate, and her eyes practically sparkle when I tell her there's a visible hand print - she always makes me take a picture and save it, she loves seeing my hand print on her ass. We rarely count the number of spanks I give her, I just try to treat both cheeks equally and go until we hit a natural stopping point. As the spanking continues, she always gets a little squirmy, but she tries to restrain herself to ensure I keep spanking her. Eventually the pain and pleasure start to overwhelm her, and she turns into a squirmy, gaspy puddle on my lap.

Once I decide she's had enough, I lay her and her pink cheeks down on the carpet. We ensure this carpet stays clean and soft because she rolls around on it often. Also in the box of rope is a smaller box, a ball gag contained within whose colour you can probably guess. She always smiles as I slip the ball in, nestling it behind her teeth before buckling it in place. Two more ropes usually follow, one being tied around her ankles while the other is used to hogtie her. Her workouts leave her super flexible, so she's often willing to let me bend her like a bow as I tie her ankles to her chest harness - another reason why she loves them.

Even though the vibrator always gets turned back on, the first few moments are always relaxed as she recovers from the high of being spanked. She gently rolls around a little, enjoying the feeling of the ropes holding her in a tight hogtie. The vibrator gradually makes this rolling around less gentle as time goes on. Very rapidly she starts fighting more aggressively, flexing her athletic legs as she tries to break out of her bondage. When she inevitably fails to break out, she starts getting needy. She tries desperately to hump at the carpet, do anything to get a little more stimulation because the vibrator alone isn't quite enough for her.

There's always a frustrated groan when I turn off the vibrator, but it never lasts as she knows what's going to happen next. She gets released from her hogtie and her ankles get untied as well, before she's slowly made to stand up. Afterwards, I keep a tight grip on her as we walk to our favourite room. The combination of rope bondage, shaky legs and high heels is a precarious one, but she loves the challenge. Especially now that we moved the room to the main floor, and she doesn't have to walk up stairs to get there - that was a little much for her.

The important feature of this room is a bed, a perfectly sized and very sturdy bed. It's upon this bed that she kneels and I slowly remove the ropes from her body. Though we both love a good boxtie, the things we do in this room make the chest harness and boxtie impractical. For example, once the harness is off, her shirt soon follows, leaving her nipple-clamped breasts free. She is then laid down and her hands are affixed to the headboard of the bed with cuffs we keep attached to it. Her skirt shortly follows her shirt, in some cases leaving her in nothing but heels. In the past I would secure her legs to the bed as well, but as of late she's liked them to stay free so she can stay engaged with me.

One of her favourite ways to interact is to wrap her legs around me as I climb on top of her, especially when I remove her ball gag and nipple clamps, turn off her vibrator and start making out with her. Given all of the erotic stimulation, this drastic shift to affection just makes her melt under me. My tongue always finds its way into her mouth, and she lets me explore her with no resistance. By the time I pull away, she has this goofy grin on her face, exhausted but pleased by all she's gone through.

This is when her real test starts, however.

My lips soon go back on her, but instead of her lips, I go to her neck. Her neck is super sensitive, and I have to pull her hair to allow my mouth access to her neck so it can be kissed, licked and sucked. This gets her moaning already, and her struggle against the cuffs on her wrists is audible, but they hold her in place firmly so struggle is all she can do.

Kissing my way down her body, I next make my way to her lovely breasts and tender nipples. My hands gently knead her breasts, giving her a little pleasure before her nipples have to endure my mouth. Though they were clamped for a while, my mouth still hurts them just right, softly biting down and pulling them a little. When my mouth moves on, my hands remain, pinching and twisting her nipples and leaving her writhing in blissful agony.

Though her sexy tummy is somewhat sensitive, it only gets a few licks and kisses as my mouth continues travelling down her body. What's more sensitive is what lies just below her hips, which I'm sure she'd rather I kiss. By this point it's always dripping, practically inviting me to play with it. However all I give it is a single gentle kiss on the lips before moving onto her inner thighs. The first couple times I tried this, she sandwiched my head with her thighs to force me to go down on her; this always earned her leg restraints and a riding crop to the inner thighs as punishment. She always twitches a little when we get here, but she's a good girl and lets me kiss the sensitive skin so very close to where kissing will give her release.

At this point she's an absolute wreck. Exhausted, shaking and begging me to go down on her, her once-valiant struggle against the cuffs turns quite adorable. The vibrator that had been teasing her on and off is dormant inside her, the butt plug and her bucking causing it to press against her g-spot and further edge her. I'm not so mean that I'll completely deny her, but it's fun to watch her suffer a little before the grand finale.

The vibrator is removed from her and replaced by two of my fingers, curled up and pressed perfectly against her little love hump. My other hand spreads her to reveal her other little sex button, which my tongue quickly presses. I keep it flat, moving my head up to give it long licks before resetting and going again and again. With my fingers rubbing her from the inside, she very quickly ceases her begging and starts moaning.

This is where she likes to get involved, as she tosses her legs over my shoulders. Her thighs gently sandwich my head, soft enough that I can still move it but firm enough to press the petal-soft skin against my own. She also rubs her feet on my back, scraping me with her heels in a back-scratch-esque manner. It doesn't hurt, but rather shows how much lust, how much passion she's feeling in the moment.

Whenever she tenses up, signaling that she's close, I slow down my licking ever so slightly to prolong it. This is always met with whining, but there's little she can do but tug against her bindings. We don't have a relationship where she begs me to cum, but rather one where I stimulate and tease her body until it cums on its own. I slow down my licking each time she's on the edge, bringing her there a few times and getting her so very close to release, but not quite tipping her over. Her body needs to make that choice on its own, I won't force it.

When it finally happens, it's beautiful. She starts gasping and shrieking like mad, all of the emotions and buildup hitting her like a truck. Her hips start bucking with a force that I have to fight to contain, keeping my mouth and fingers firmly on her. Her juices flow out past my fingers and ooze down onto the sheets, my fingers dislodging a little more as I extract them from her.

As she lays in post-orgasm bliss, I take my turn by removing my pants. I climb on top of her and straddle her chest, pushing my hips forward and my shaft to her face. She always opens her mouth to accept it and allows me to thrust into it. This is relatively pedestrian compared to the previous acts, as it takes much less to get me off than her. So after a few moments of her lips and tongue pleasuring me, I'm over the edge and filling her mouth like a tank of gas, all of which gets swallowed with a smile on her face.

The rest of our time involves showers, cuddling and other forms of aftercare, however that intimacy will be kept for the two of us. I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into our lives, though I doubt you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

Thanks for reading, I'll only do one part so I can say I've finished a story. Depending on my schedule, your feedback, and my reaction to the covid shot I'm getting this afternoon, I may write more. We'll see.

Cheers.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Welcome back Steak! It looks like you haven't lost your touch :D
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks [mention]Mask6190[/mention], I spent my time away getting some... inspiration. ;) I'm looking forward to expanding upon some more ideas in the near future.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great post, thank you for sharing. Good to see you back on the board. Looking forward to more of your tales.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Phenomenal, the mix of public and private play, and the descriptions of her clothing (or lack of!) throughout bring it to life! Wonderfully arousing tale - and works well as a stand-alone - looking forward to more of these !
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for the nice words slackywacky, tickletied, I've got a few ideas similar to this that I'm currently planning. Hopefully they're even better than this, I wrote this spontaneously one morning so there's nowhere to go but up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic