Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]gag1195[/mention]...

Oh...

My...

God!!

Woof!!! :evil:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Hunks in his mind, hunks on TV, hunks in the room, hunks on paper. Decisions, decisions. I'm glad I'm not the one being forced to make a choice! Although a sexy fireman with a kitten might just overload my circuits!

In much geekier news you threw me out for a moment by using the alternative use of the word 'gag' to refer to the calander joke present! Clearly spent far too much time reading stories here!

And yay for Marcus finally finding a footrest!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond you may have a point. The answer may actually be all of them! And I know I can always count on you to champion Markus and Peter! And honestly, if you and your significant other can't lust after the same hottie, then what are you even doing together? :D

@KidnappedCowboy lol glad you enjoyed the chapter! :twisted:

@Pup Wingletang Hunks all the way down is certainly a great problem to have, right? Even if Liam doesn't like his dilemma! Don't worry, I also had to pause a moment when writing the 'gag' gift part to make sure I was using the word correctly! Definitely spending too much time here too!

Thank you everyone who commented publicly and privately! I'm going to try and have the next part up tomorrow night! I'm out of town all weekend, so I'm going to try and get the next part ready and posted before my little trip!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 16: Final Answer

Angled as he was, Liam couldn’t see the clock on the wall. His only way to track the time in the chair was trying to listen to the tv for changes in episodes. However, Markus continually flipped between channels, apparently unsure of what to watch after Dax’s interview went off the air. That made it impossible for Liam to fully process the passage of time. His entire vision was taken up by hunks in various states of bondage.

Markus wanted an answer to his question, and Liam knew he wanted it soon. His mind, unfortunately, was a swirling mess of incredibly attractive men, ropes, tape, and bandanas. One moment, Dax was flexing in his suspenders, the next, Kyle was winking at him while he tightened a knot. Jayveer continued to snap pictures of a bound and gagged Liam, while Connor showed off his amazing physique across the model’s imagination. Oh to have all four as an option. I don’t even care how it would work.

Liam’s worn down imagination, and the revolving door of hunky men was driving him crazy. His dick hadn’t stopped straining since Markus cinched the last knot. And having his teacher’s feet resting so close to his erection was also driving him crazy. His bearded captor was inches away. He could stretch out and caress Liam’s crotch at any time. It wouldn’t take long for Liam to climax. If he could move an inch, the poor captive would have scooted closer, initiating the contact he so desperately desired. But Markus wouldn’t go for that. He wouldn’t violate the ground rules, especially not after his reaction and retaliation to Peter breaking the rules.

Liam’s instructor was very skilled at torturing his captives. Liam strained against his ropes again, testing to see if any of the knots had come loose. No Luck. He was still trapped- bound and gagged, turned into a footrest, forced to relive his erotic dreams, and stare longingly at this attractive couple.

Liam didn’t know what answer to give Markus. He couldn’t choose. All four guys were just too hot, and Liam wanted to be tied down by all of them. How long did he have until lunch? It wouldn’t be long enough for him to decide, but it would be equally too long, his torture drawn out indefinitely.

-----

After what had to be at least thirty minutes later, Markus adjusted his position on Peter’s lap. The blonde’s legs had to be fully asleep by now, having supported his boyfriend for most of the morning. Liam watched as his instructor reached down and grabbed something off the floor. Liam immediately recognized it as the little remote control, the one for the cock ring, the one that he had accidentally used on Markus earlier in the day.

“I had almost forgotten about this. Time to turn on this massage chair!” Markus exclaimed.

“MMMMNNNNOOO!” Peter desperately shook his head. His eyes were wide and Liam couldn’t remember a time when he saw his friend so nervous.

Markus smiled, tossed a wink Liam’s way, then pressed the button. Peter shook and struggled against the stimulation wrapped around his manhood. His look of shock transformed into one of anger. He bit down hard on the ball gag, but the moan that escaped betrayed his true feelings.

Liam sat, transfixed, as Markus repositioned himself so he was sitting directly over his boyfriend’s crotch, then slowly lowered himself down. The satisfied smile told Liam that his teacher had found his mark, and was reaping the benefits of the vibrations.

Liam wondered which of his dream guys might do that to him, but he quickly shook the thought away. Adding fuel to the horny fire wouldn’t make his choice any easier. Peter’s angry and aroused grunts also weren’t helping. If he wasn’t gagged as well, he would have asked Markus to add some tape to Peter’s gag.

-----

How long had passed? Liam was beyond the point of caring. His brain was now just repeated images of his four beautiful men in various states of undress, bondage, and domination. Sometimes they were tying Liam, other times they were tying each other.

Markus continued to grind against Peter, using the cock ring to vary the intensity of the vibrations. When Liam looked over to his fellow prisoner, he saw that Peter was faring about as well as he was. Markus may have been the calmer, kinder man in charge, but he was still efficiently brutal when he wanted to be.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHMMMMMM mmmmmmmmmmph!” Peter suddenly cried out. Liam saw that Markus had turned off the cock ring and was finally getting off of his throne and footrest. Liam certainly felt relief in his knees as the weight was lifted, but he couldn’t tell if Peter’s cry was from that same relief, from climaxing, or both.

The bearded man stood and stretched, then stepped up to Liam. he adjusted the model, angling the chair back to its original position. Both captives were now facing Markus. Peter was panting softly into his gag, while Liam looked up expectantly at his mentor.

“Well, it’s almost lunchtime. Do you have an answer for me, Liam?” Markus crossed his arms and leered over the poor model.

Liam didn’t. He had tried. He really had. But every time, he had been waylaid by his own imaginations and doubts. He didn’t shake his head. He just hung his head, his chin hitting his chest.

Markus sighed. “That’s disappointing.” Liam was so ashamed. He had always considered himself a good student, and this weekend he had been Markus’ star pupil! It was killing him that he couldn’t provide an answer.

“I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way.” Markus said, almost in a whisper.

“Haaargg whhheey?” Liam asked, concerned at what ‘hard way’ might mean. He got his answer soon enough when Markus circled him, taking a position behind his student.

Liam felt Markus’ hands rest on his shoulders. His captor lightly massaged Liam for just a moment. It felt nice. He was starting to relax, leaning into Markus’ gentle touch. And then…

“MMMMMMWAAAHHHHH FFFMMMMMMAAAAHAHA!” Markus’ fingers dug into Liam’s armpits, tickling him as best he could given Liam’s current bondage.

Markus’ hands traveled south, gripping and pinching Liam’s sides. The black haired man screamed into the bit gag. Sweat quickly formed as Liam tried to pry himself free from the chair and Markus’ torturing hands.

“I can keep this up until you’re ready to answer, Liam!” Markus practically shouted over Liam’s laughter. “Tell me when you’ve made a decision!”

He pushed his hands deeper into Liam’s stomach, his fingers dancing over the model’s abs. “GAHAHAHAHMAAHAHA PHMMMMUUUAK!”

Liam couldn’t believe this was happening. He tried to get his brain to work, to come up with a name, any name to make the tickling stop, but the stimulus was too much. His mind refused to function.

Faintly, he thought he heard Peter laughing at his plight. Markus must have heard it too, because the sensation on Liam’s left side stopped. A moment later Peter was screaming in agony alongside his friend.

“Don’t think you’re in much of a position to just sit back and enjoy the show, Babe.” Markus said as he turned up the vibrations on the cock ring. Peter was now writhing in the chair, unable to escape the stimulus. Markus tossed the remote onto the coffee table, then turned his attention back to Liam.

Markus shifted his position, moving to Liam’s right side. One hand continued to assault his side, but the other hand was now digging into Liam’s thigh. He was relentless. Liam’s breath had gone shallow and ragged, unable to do more than inhale between his intense bouts of laughter.

“GWAHAHAHA! PWEEFFESSE!” Liam screamed. He could feel tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

“Do you have an answer?” Markus asked, pausing in his tickling, but moving down to Liam’s front, poised to pounce on his vulnerable feet.

Liam nodded faster than he had ever nodded for anything in his entire life. He took a deep breath when Markus stood up and reached to unbuckle his bit gag.

The teacher pulled the leather bit out and held it in his hands, expectantly waiting for his pupil to finally answer his question. “Well?”

Liam took a few more deep breaths to compose himself. “Respectfully, Teach? I can’t pick one. Besides maybe Connor, I don’t know any of them well enough to come up with a satisfying answer. All four are gorgeous, and I’ve had fun imagining myself with all of them, but there’s no way I could ever choose. I’m sorry.”

He braced himself for more tickling, for another assault from his teacher turned torturer, but instead, he felt Markus patting his head. “A well reasoned response, Liam.” Liam beamed at the return of Markus’ praise. It felt good to be the star pupil again.

Markus continued petting Liam’s head as he spoke. “Are you ready for some lunch? I bet you’ve got quite an appetite after that last exercise.”

Liam looked over at the clock, now visible to him and was surprised to see it was already past noon. His stomach began to growl and he nodded at the suggestion of food. He expected his tutor to begin the process of untying him, as he had for their previous meals, but to his surprise, Liam watched as Markus went over to Peter and began unknotting the ropes binding his boyfriend’s legs to the chair.

Liam didn’t say anything. He figured Markus would free them both soon enough. Maybe he planned on having Peter continue his penance by making lunch. He could get behind that idea. Whatever the outcome, Liam was forced to play the waiting game as Markus undid all their hard work. It seemed like it took forever, and maybe his hunger was warping his perception of time, but finally, Peter was freed.

The blonde model immediately reached into his compression shorts and yanked the still vibrating cock ring off his manhood. He set it next to its remote on the coffee table and then switched it off. Beside both, he placed the ball gag after unbuckling it from around his head. Newly freed of all his restraints, Peter rushed over to Markus wrapping his arms around his devious boyfriend.

In spite of himself, and everything that had happened this weekend, Liam found himself sheepishly looking away as the couple began making out. From the sound of things, it seemed as if the pair were attacking each others’ mouths. Liam wasn’t exactly surprised, given how hot everything had been leading up to that point.

But he was hungry… and still tied up. They could at least free him and let him figure out his own lunch before trying to swallow each other. “Ahem.” Liam cleared his throat, loud enough to remind his friends that he was still in the room, a captive audience to their kiss.

“Right. It’s time for lunch.” Markus said when the two finally separated. He walked back to Liam, who smiled at his inevitable freedom. Markus smiled back, then shoved the bit gag he was still holding back into Liam’s mouth. The model fought against the confusing intrusion to his lips, but Markus was far too skilled. He was used to shutting Peter up, so Liam was no challenge.

The bit gag was swiftly tightened around Liam’s head, silencing the stud once again. Markus looked over to his boyfriend. “Care to help Liam bring his seat to the table?”

“With pleasure, Teach!” Peter agreed. Together, the couple stood on either side of Liam’s chair, hefted him up, and began carrying their captive into the dining room.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love how skilled Markus is at teasing! And of course, how good he is at gagging hunks! It's also adorable how Liam wants to be the star pupil ;) A cute sub if there ever was one!

And I am a big fan of the gagged tickles! <3 :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

As i see you love to make stuffs take their time😂
Well, at least the story stayed real and still awesome without any illogical turn😍😍😍
Awesome as per usual😍
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond If only "skilled at gagging hunks" was a more marketable skill, he could put that on his resume! :lol:
And yes, It is nice for Liam to finally understand his own feelings about all of this! He is a fantastic star pupil and sub!

@szlm1515 Thank you for the compliment! Got leave the audience wanting more right? Believe it or not, however, we are actually starting to wind down from this tale! I have a handful more chapters planned before Liam's introduction to the world of bondage comes to an end!
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter! Peter is lucky to enjoy lunch unrestrained, unless Markus has other plans ;) ;)
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I have been MIA for a while now...

Circled back here and found 4 chapters to read.

This story is absolute gold! I can't find good enough words to describe it.

Liam is one horny man!

And Kudos to Peter for being able to keep his hands off... but I guess it's easier when u have ur own hunk right there tied up.

So interested to see the rest.

Great writing my friend. Something for me to aspire towards
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Marcus is a great teacher, happy to accept any answer so long as there is a well reasoned thought behind it even if he did have to use a bit of persuasion to extract it.

Great writing as always and now it looks like we might be heading for another bound feeding scene!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety thank you! As fun as some plans may be, I suspect Peter will get to enjoy a mostly unrestrained meal!

@MountainMan_91 glad you had some nice reading to greet you on your return! We can't really blame Liam for his level of horniness given his weekend situation, right? Surrounded by so many hot men and bondage, he just can't help it!
And stop, you're gonna make me blush! :oops:

@Pup Wingletang indeed indeed! Markus continues to prove his teaching credentials! And yes, we are headed for that scene! It's Liam's turn to experience the bound feeding!

Thanks for the amazing comments everyone! I should have the next chapter up later tonight, or tomorrow at the latest!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 17: Third Wheel

“GUUUUUH HHMMMMMF AAAAAFFF!” Liam groaned into his gag. He pulled against the ropes, already knowing the outcome. He heard Markus and Peter moving about the kitchen. The couple had set Liam’s chair down at the head on their dining table, and left their captive while they began preparing lunch. Liam was now alone in the more formal dining room. It was still somewhat open to the living room, so he could still hear the tv in the background, even though he was sitting with his back to the room.

The dining room was nice, if only sparsely decorated. Other than the chair and tables, the only other piece of furniture was a tall china cabinet on the far wall, filled with had to be inherited flatware. It was clear to Liam that his friends hardly used this room, most likely only for special occasions or holidays. In a weird way, it was almost an honor that he would be eating here.

It was hard to appreciate the supposed honor, bound and ignored as he was. Liam grumbled into the bit gag again. He knew they could hear him, the occasional chuckling in response to his muffled complaints told him as much. But Peter and Markus didn’t seem to care. Liam honestly didn’t mind still being tied up. He was finding himself more and more comfortable in the restraints. But did Markus really have to gag him again?

Liam paused in his garbled protests, straining his ears to listen to his friends in the next room. No dice. They seemed to be whispering to each other. Liam could only guess what their conversation was.

A few minutes passed as Liam continued to shift and struggle against his chair tie. He knew he wouldn’t be able to free himself, but it was something to do while he waited for lunch to be ready.

Markus and Peter eventually joined Liam in the dining room, each taking a seat on either side of the table, so they were facing each other with their captive in the middle. Liam watched as they set down three impressive looking salads. He saw strips of grilled chicken, dried cranberries, sliced walnuts, chunks of orange, and a generous helping of croutons, all on a bed of fresh greens.

“Hope you don’t mind a lighter fare for lunch. Peter had some chicken leftover from this week, and he insisted we not go overboard with unhealthy toppings. I swear he and Connor are trying to make me forget what sugar even tastes like.” Markus explained as he dressed his salad in what appeared to be a homemade vinaigrette.

Liam nodded in response, knowing how pushy their trainer was about sticking to their meal plans. He watched Markus pass the dressing to Peter before the teacher started cutting into his own plate. Liam waited patiently for one of his captors to ungag and begin feeding him.

The couple were diving into a conversation that had obviously started while they were in the kitchen. “You know he wouldn’t be at the shelter, right?” Peter said.

“A guy can dream, right?” Markus shrugged as he took another bite of his salad. “But if he was there, would it be weird to ask him to sign the calendar?”

Peter chuckled. “Yes, it would be weird to ask the firefighter to sign his kinky photo.”

“No, it wouldn’t be that weird. I’m sure all those guys get asked to sign them all the time. And I obviously wouldn’t frame the question that way.”

Liam huffed loudly, trying to get their attention, but he might as well have been invisible. He tensed for a moment when he felt Peter’s foot graze against his for a moment. His friend quickly moved away, and he noticed Markus shift slightly. Are they? They are! They are playing footsie under the table, while I’m starving in front of them! Liam wanted to kick them both, interrupt what was quickly turning into a stay-at-home date for the couple, and remind them that he was still here. But beyond flexing and twitching his feet, he was stuck. Kick was not an option.

“Is it my turn to be jealous?” Peter chided, pointing a forkful of salad accusatory at his boyfriend.

Markus blushed and stuffed his face, crunching loudly on a crouton. “I mean, you can’t blame me, can you? I clearly have a thing for sexy, kinky models. If anything, it’s a compliment!”

Peter rolled his eyes but didn’t respond. The pair settled into a comfortable silence, letting their feet continue the conversation while they focused on their food.

Finally, Liam couldn’t stand it anymore. He was tired, horny, and hungry. “HEEEEELLMMMOOO!” He screamed at his friends, demanding their attention.

Markus and Peter paused, looked up at each other, and smiled. They turned towards the bound model, practically laughing at Liam’s predicament. His mentor reached over and undid the gag, setting it down next to Liam’s plate.

“Sorry about that, Li.” Peter said, feigning sorrow. “You were being so quiet and well behaved, we honestly forgot you were there.”

“Such an ass.” Liam shot back at his friend.

Meanwhile, Markus was adding some vinaigrette to the untouched salad, and stabbing at it with the fork. He held up the food to Liam’s face. The model wasn’t sure how to feel about being fed like this, but the rumbling in his stomach outweighed any potential humiliation. He accepted the food with only slight blushing. After a few forkfuls, Markus returned to his own plate, giving Liam a slight breather.

“It’s not so bad, right?” Markus prompted. “Besides, it was only fair. Peter got it last night at dinner, I got it this morning, so it was your turn.”

Again, Liam nodded at his instructor’s reasoning. And Markus was right, it wasn’t the worst thing in the world. If it hadn’t been his best friend’s boyfriend feeding him, Liam suspected he would have enjoyed it more. Being fed was a potentially intimate experience. He tried to replace Markus in his mind with one of his dream hunks, which did help the awkwardness factor, if only slightly.

After most of the salad had been eaten, Liam found the confidence to speak up. “So, I almost regret asking this, but… what else is planned for today?” even as he asked the question, he felt his cock stirring in his underwear, the anticipation for the afternoon’s bondage already getting him excited.

Markus lit up at the question. “I’m so glad you asked!” he turned to his boyfriend, who was practically vibrating in his seat. “We talked in the kitchen, and I think we have a nice schedule worked out.”

He turned to face Liam head on. “After we clean up here, we’ll let you out. Bathroom break, stretching, some time out of the ropes, all that. Then, it’s Peter’s turn. And he knows to behave this time, right Babe?”

Peter didn’t say anything, but he did wink at Liam. he didn’t know if he should be reassured or not…

“Peter will be in control until dinnertime. We’ll all be unrestrained for dinner, a nice celebration for this crazy weekend. After dinner, we’ll have some more rope-free time. And then I have something very special planned. So we’ll end the day with me in control! Sound good?”

Liam’s head was spinning with the implications of what Peter and Markus had cooked up. He glanced over at his friend, and Peter’s devilish smile scared and aroused him. “I think I’m ready.” Liam said.

“Great!” Markus cheered. “Peter and I will clean up lunch, so just sit tight!” He began gathering up the plates and silverware.

Peter began clearing the table as well, picking up the bit gag, and passing a fork to Markus. Liam realized too late that it was a feint, a trick, and his friend-turned-traitor forced the gag back into his mouth.

“UH UH FUUUGGMMMER!” Liam growled angrily against the gagging, but to no avail. Peter was about as skilled as Markus was at shutting captives up.

“I like my students silent, Li. Remember?” He whispered as he patted Liam’s shoulder.

Liam continued to curse into the bit gag as the happy couple left him to struggle as they finished clearing the table. What did Peter have planned for this afternoon? Would he actually behave?
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hmmm can't wait to see what Peter has planned... ;) :)

Btw it was so cute seeing him get all annoyed at the table :lol: :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Liam is absolutely adorable. I want a turn feeding him while he's all tied up!

Excited to see the couple's plans. As much as I love Peter, I'm eagerly anticipating Markus being back in control for the finale!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Peter and Markus are naughty, deliberately pretending to ignore Liam. Still it seems like they've been using the time to cook up some fun ideas for the rest of the day - hopefully they're more interesting than the salad!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety @Volobond @Pup Wingletang glad you all enjoyed the last chapter! and good news, you don't have to wait to see Peter's plans unfold!

Also, trying out a larger font size, as has been suggested on the forum lately. let me know what you think!

Part 18: Frog Prince

How long does it take to clean up three salads? Liam complained in his head. After re-gagging him, Markus and Peter had left Liam to struggle in the dining room. It had easily been ten minutes. Ten long minutes of cleaning mostly empty salad plates. Ten long minutes of Liam languishing in his bonds.

He considered calling out to his captors again, but he knew it wouldn’t do any good. Peter was technically in charge now, and his gagged complaining wouldn’t sway his friend and cubicle-mate. Liam’s only hope was the gentler hand of his bearded mentor.

That hope was swiftly dashed when the pair reentered the dining room. They had obviously made a detour to the box of bondage supplies. Peter marched triumphantly into Liam’s field of view, and behind him, a sighing Markus, his lips wrapped around the bright red ball gag that Peter had worn before lunch. Any lingering confusion about who was in control vanished as the two captives grunted reassuringly at each other.

“Ok Teach.” Peter said to his boyfriend. “If you would be so kind as to free Liam.” Markus huffed and nodded before kneeling down and finally undoing the knots binding Liam to his seat.

Markus took his time removing Liam’s leg restraints. Clearly, he was enjoying making Liam wait just as much as Peter. Liam waited for the torturously slow unwinding of the ropes around his lower body. As soon as the ropes fell away, Liam gave a cursory glance down to make sure Markus was out of the way, before kicking his legs out. The chair tie had been very comfortable, but Liam was glad for the chance to stretch. He’d been in this position for so long, he was starting to go a bit numb.

The relief continued as Markus unbound Liam’s arms, allowing Liam to finally rub some feeling back into them, to get the blood flowing into them. Finally, his fellow prisoner removed the chest ropes, fully freeing Liam from the chair. The model wasted no time standing up, reveling in the full range of motion that had been denied him for the last several hours. He stepped out of the way so Markus could gather up all the ropes, and took the opportunity to massage his slightly sore back end. The cushioned seat that Markus gave him had been thoughtful, and Liam didn’t want to think about how sore he’d be without it.

Peter waited patiently for his captives to give him their undivided attention. The blonde hunk smiled as his pair of gagged prisoners stood to face him. “Alright boys, follow me!” He commanded, turning to leave the dining room. He didn’t look back, confident that Markus and Liam would be right behind him.

Markus adjusted the bundles of ropes in his arms then fell in step behind his boyfriend, leaving Liam to bring up the rear. Peter led them into the living room, pointed at the box of supplies, but continued moving. Markus broke formation to return his armful of ropes to their rightful place, but quickly nodded for Liam to continue following their blonde leader.

Peter had stopped outside the bathroom, motioning for Liam to enter. The silenced man followed the equally silent orders. Once Liam had stepped into the bathroom, Peter finally spoke. “Take care of your business, Li. There’s a glass of water on the counter as well, but don’t drink too much. Who knows when you’ll get a chance to go again!” He grabbed the handle and slowly began closing the door. “Take as much time as you need… oh, let me get that for you!” hands shot out and quickly ungagged Liam. the bit gag vanished into the hallway, the door slamming shut.

And with that, Liam was once again alone in the guest bathroom. He paused for a moment, making sure Peter was truly going to leave him alone. When he was sure his friend wouldn’t barge back in on him, Liam stretched his jaw, and gingerly rubbed his chin. His hand went to the glass of water. He downed half of it before he remembered Peter’s warning.

-----

After finishing his business, and checking his phone, Liam took a few deep breaths. He was nervous about what his friend had planned for this afternoon. But he was excited too.

He opened the door and stepped back into the living room. His cock immediately sprang to life as Liam saw the scene in front of him. Markus and Peter were laying on the couch, the buff blonde straddling his bearded beau. Markus was still gagged, but that certainly wasn’t stopping the couple from engaging in a hot and heavy makeout session.

I could literally be on fire right now, and neither of them would notice. Liam sighed. Dax would notice. “Ahem.” He cleared his throat, an awkward chuckle escaping.

“Ah, there you are Li!” Peter said, breaking away from his boyfriend, who whined and tried to pull their lips back together. “Babe, stop!” he complained through a smile when Markus nuzzled him with his beard. “We have to get the two of you settled down!”

With a show of play force, Peter finally pulled free from Markus, dragging the ball gagged man up with him. He beckoned Liam to join them in the middle of the room, positioning his captives side by side. Then he handed the bit gag back to Liam. the black haired model sighed and raised the gag back towards his mouth, but Peter quickly reached out a hand to stop him.

“Actually, Li, I have something else in mind.” Peter smiled at his prisoners. “Markus explained that we didn’t have enough gags for a matching tie, right?” Liam nodded, thinking back to his chair tie instruction. “So, since you didn’t get to experience the ball gag earlier, you get to now.” He pointed to the bit gag in Liam’s hand. “What I need you to do, Li, is take the ball gag out of Markus’ mouth, gag him with the bit, and then gag yourself with the ball gag. Understood?”

Liam went wide eyed with cautious joy. He faced his mentor, gag in hand, and reached up to remove the ball gag from around Markus’ bearded lips. He smiled down at Liam, who felt blush creeping into his cheeks. Growing flustered, Liam quickly shoved the bit gag into the captive’s mouth, buckling it tightly behind Markus’ brown locks. Liam wasted no time in cramming the red ball into his own mouth, slightly taken aback by the still warm feeling of Markus’ saliva on the gag. He tightened the buckle behind his head, just as firmly as Markus and Peter had done to him earlier. The ball gag was definitely a different sensation than the bit gag. His mouth stretched around the red rubber, giving him a slight discomfort in the corners of his mouth. It was nothing he couldn’t handle, though he was concerned how he would feel about it after hours of Peter’s control. Peter was obviously satisfied, evidenced by the massive smile… and erection, that Liam could see his friend sporting.

“Silent, obedient captives. Just how I like it.” Peter exclaimed. Liam watched as his best friend gathered a coil of rope, spun Markus around, and deftly restrained his boyfriend’s wrists behind his back. “This afternoon, I’ll be showing you the frog tie. The focus is on the lower body, so we don’t need to spend too much time restraining his wrists.”

Peter grabbed hold of his boyfriend and helped lower him down into a kneeling position. He reached back for a few more coils of rope, and motioned for Liam to join them on the floor.

“We’ll be joining Markus’ ankle to his thigh, and when we’re finished, he’ll look just like a little frog. Hence the name.” Liam observed as Peter quickly looped ropes around Markus’ left ankle, coiling and cinching a few times before drawing the rope up and looping it around the bearded man’s thigh. Peter pulled the rope tight, forcing Markus’ ankle and upper leg together, tucking the final knot away from his boyfriend’s bound hands.

“Think you can handle that, Li?” Peter asked, the drive for competition evident in his voice.

“Hurr onnn!” Liam stared down his best friend. Both models ignored the grunts from Markus as Liam grabbed the second coil of rope, doing his best to mimic the frog tie on Markus’ right side. Liam counted the number of loops, trying to match where Peter had paused, cinched, and continued, and where his friend pulled the rope up around the thigh. He felt very confident about his attempt, and the approving nod from Peter alleviated his fears.

Peter and Liam practiced and perfected their respective frog ties twice more before Peter pulled the two of them back. The models sat and watched Markus struggle in his new bonds. Peter had spoken the truth, with his legs bound as they were, Markus’ lower body looked like a crouching frog. He looked ready to leap high up in the air, but of course with those ropes wrapped around him, the bearded practice dummy wouldn’t be leaping anywhere.

Markus continued to strain against his bonds, tipping over onto his back. His knees went up towards the ceiling before splaying out to the sides. As he watched, Liam suddenly realized just how close the thigh ropes came to the teacher’s clearly defined erection. Was I that close to… is this breaking one of the rules? Markus didn’t stop me… Will Peter be that close to me?

As if reading his mind, Peter had collected more rope, and was pulling Liam’s hands behind his back.

“Wahhh?” He gurgled around the ball gag, but offered little resistance as his wrists were once again restrained. Like with Markus, the wrist tie was simple but effective. The softness of the cotton ropes binding his hands was becoming a welcome feeling.

Peter wasted no time in finishing up Liam’s frog tie. Liam sat, patiently kneeling while his friend worked. He huffed and adjusted, struggling in his new bonds. Peter watched his two captives strain, Liam on his knees, Markus on his side. “How’s it feel, buddy?”

“Hiii fleeess gmmmwd!” Liam answered as best he could. He wasn’t lying either. It did feel surprisingly good.

Liam closed his eyes, and shifted again, feeling the rope rub up against his crotch. The sensation was amazing. He shifted again, enjoying the new sensation. He strained and struggled, feeling his cock harden even more. He was moaning, and loudly, but he didn’t care.

Liam leaned back, his moans turning to shouts of muffled concern as he lost balance on his frog tied legs. He was falling backwards, unable to stop himself from connecting with the floor. “MMMMMMAAHH!” he screamed, bracing for impact. But no impact came. He felt Peter’s strong arms wrap around his shoulders, anchoring him to the buff blonde.

“Careful, Li. Wouldn’t want you getting hurt.” Peter laughed, pulling his friend back into a sitting position. In fact. Let’s finish getting you two ready.” He grabbed hold of Markus’ ankles, pulled his boyfriend close, and helped him sit up as well.

Two more coils of rope later, and Liam and Markus had their arms pressed against their sides, their chests once again done up in tight, white cotton.

Peter stood, and helped his boyfriend crawl over to the couch, keeping his hand firm on Markus’ shoulder. Liam watched as he adjusted the bearded teacher so he was facing the television. He left his first prisoner there, and collected Liam, marching him over so he was kneeling next to Markus.

Peter settled onto the couch, and began flipping through different channels. “Settle in boys. Looks like we got a college football highlights marathon!” he raised his feet up, placing one of each on his captive’s shoulders. “Keep still now, my personal footstools.”

“Mmmhmm.” Liam nodded solemnly.

“Fugggk yuuu!” Markus grumbled, attempting to shake his boyfriend’s foot away from his cheek.

Peter playfully kicked back, rubbing his sole against Markus’ neck, over his head, and back to its perch on his shoulder. “Now, now, Babe. I’d say this is a much more preferable way to enjoy some Spartan highlights! Especially compared to last time!”

Markus immediately tensed, dropping his resistance to Peter’s foot near his face. Liam had no idea what they were talking about, but he was suddenly very happy to be a footstool. If this was what Peter had planned, he felt confident he could handle it. But of course, Liam knew his best friend was unpredictable. And the afternoon was still young...
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A frogtie is on my list of positions to try, so I definitely wouldn't mind being in Liam's place as a footstool hahaha

The night is certainly young ;) ;)
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Ah yes, the frog tie.

I recall this one is always pretty arousing. This particular series is great for all sorts of educational reasons, so i hope to keep reading this one, and I hope you continue to keep making them!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmmmm... it is nice to have all my boxes ticked. Sexy men gagged multiple ways, and cute hunks frogtied! I'd love to have the hot bearded teacher ballgaggdd and frogtied, yum!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great tie for the two captives - Liam really is learning the ropes. Particularly enjoyed the moment when Liam was made to swap his gag with Markus. I'm sure Peter will come up with something to keep his footstools on their toes.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent update! Gotta say when it was time to finish getting them ready I thought and kinda sorta hoped) it meant tying them to each other face to face to keep from falling backwards. But like you said, the afternoon is still young 😉
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Awesome 👌

So happy to read these chapters and ur incredible talent at sketching the scene.

Loving the two guys on their knees side by side.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety agreed! The frogtie is definitely high on my list as well!

@Jason07 thank you! I'm so glad people are still enjoying this story! My tales will be here for as long as there's an audience!

@Volobond Bound, bearded Markus as a personal footrest is for sure an ideal image!

@Pup Wingletang the gag switching scene has been one of my favorites to write for this story! And for sure, Peter isn't done with his footrests yet!

@TightsBound Someone may be peeking at some of my notes. :lol: The idea of a back to back tie did initially cross my mind, and will most likely happen before their afternoon is up, but let's just say that Peter has very specific reasons for not tying his captives together just yet.

@MountainMan_91 Thank you sir! You humble me with your compliments!

Thank you for the amazing continued support everyone! I've added a new poll for you all to respond to! It will be open for as long as the story continues, which sadly won't be as long as we all might think! I would also love to hear your reasoning in the comments!

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Connor, the hunky personal trainer

Kyle, the cool bartender

Jayveer, the suave photographer

Dax, the sexy firefighter
My M/M Stories Here
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I say he try and get together with the personal trainer.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If Liam's dreams were coming true, I'd say Kyle, but I'd love to bring a hunky guy into the bondage fold! Let's bring in Dax!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic