Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Damn, well I think it’s safe to say he knows a lot more then me about mummification. XDDD
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great fun watching Liam and Marcus wrap Peter up. Particularly enjoyed Liam pointing out the deficiency of the initial gag and the way Marcus improved it. I'm glad Liam is willing to give it to go.

I'm was briefly worried about [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] getting a bit chilly whilst looking after his wrapped up subs but then I remembered the massive puffer jackets and it all falls into place. 8-) Some great advice there. It's amazing the difference a few degrees can make.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Markus held up the roll of duct tape in his hand. He smiled at Liam, then said, “Ok. Liam, I’d like to mummify you and Peter. How does that sound?”
Omigod, [mention]gag1195[/mention], did you ever arouse my attention!!! 😍

What I really liked about this chapter, besides the heightened sense of Peter's vulnerability was the security he has as he gets mummified. Markus is the perfect instructor, as he explains the process of mummification to Liam. Well done, you! 👊🏻

Liam is in for a wonderful experience under expert supervision! :evil:
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just imagining the site of Peter all taped up :D :D

Can't wait for Liam to follow!!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oof, what a phenomenal introduction to bondage and kink our hunky Liam is getting!!!

I await his mummification with baited breath, and will likely dream tonight of his weekend's adventures as I imagine being in his position! 🤩🥰🤤🤤🤤
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Markus really is living the dream right now, isn't he? Two perfectly wrapped models! And I agree. It's very bittersweet being this close to the end. I'm definitely going to miss writing this story when it ends soon.

@Jason07 Thanks for your supportive comment! And thank you to @bondagefreak for your wonderfully educational reply! I am definitely not the mummification expert, so I'm glad we have commenters ready to jump in and offer their wisdom!

@Pup Wingletang Liam pointing out Peter's gag, knowing he'll get a similar one definitely shows his growth and like you said, his willingness to try!

@KidnappedCowboy Glad I could ahem stimulate your interests with this chapter! I certainly enjoyed writing it!

@gaggedfeety Peter mummified is definitely an enticing vision, isn't it? I'm confident Liam will also look great when he gets his turn!

@NeedControl Welcome to Liam's Weekend! Glad to hear you've enjoyed yourself! And made it just in time to enjoy the mummification chapters!

Thanks to all you commenters, readers, and voters! The next chapter will be out in a few days. I'm a bit under the weather at the moment (covid booster hit me harder than I thought it would) so I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to get the next chapter up, but it will be by the week's end!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And here we come to the penultimate chapter. It's crazy to think that Liam's weekend is almost over. I have one more chapter planned in this tale. For now, I hope you all enjoy Liam's first experience in mummification! and Thank you to everyone for commenting on and enjoying this tale!

Part 23: Markus’ Mummies

Liam took a few breaths to calm his nerves as Markus approached with the plastic wrap. He felt confident that he could handle the challenge of being turned into a duct taped mummy, but it was still an unfamiliar experience. Like he had said to Markus earlier, Liam wasn’t claustrophobic. Past his initial panic of having his wrists tied on Friday evening, Liam hadn’t had any issues with being bound or gagged. On the contrary, the ropes restraining him had, for the most part, felt comfortable and secure.

Maybe it was the sheer amount of bindings that went into mummifying Peter. Maybe it was the fact that most of him would be bound this time, compared to the relatively exposed nature of his previous tie ups. Maybe it was knowing that there was almost no chance he’d be able to free himself all night. However, when he looked over at Peter, rolling around on the bed, grunting into his tape gag, Liam couldn’t argue with the results. His best friend looked incredibly attractive. And although he was grunting and scowling, the rough indent of an erection underneath all that wrapping told Liam that the experience was quite enjoyable.

“Are you ready Liam?” Markus asked as he grabbed hold of Liam’s right arm and held it up. He was poised to start wrapping, but waited for Liam before he made any moves.

Liam took another breath, then nodded. No going back.

Markus nodded as well, then began his work. The plastic wrap felt weird against Liam’s skin. Not uncomfortable, but certainly an interesting sensation, like the world’s cheapest wetsuit. Liam was happy with the wrapping, however, after Markus explained its use.

As he wrapped up his student, the bearded teacher absentmindedly continued his lessons. “Pallet wrap, the larger, more industrious rolls work much better. A lot easier to wrap someone up compared to using this cling wrap. But it’s all we’ve got. Since Peter and I don’t do this that often, we aren’t exactly experts, nor are we the most prepared.” he finished wrapping Liam’s arm and moved to begin on the left. “Thank god we had a surplus of duct tape!”

Liam stayed quiet, content just to his instructor’s calm voice. It was certainly helping to keep Liam relaxed as his arms were fully wrapped up like Thanksgiving leftovers. When it was time for his chest, Markus reminded Liam to take long, deep breaths.

“Breathe in.” Liam did so, holding it for as long as he could so Markus could wrap him up. When he finally released his breath, Markus paused, waiting expectantly. Another deep breath, more wrapping. The pair found their rhythm. Eventually, Liam’s entire top half was covered in plastic wrap, though it had taken longer with just one mummifier. Liam blushed when Markus wound the clear restraints around his crotch. Having the bearded hunk that close to his erection was nerve wracking, but thankfully, Markus didn’t say anything.

“Ready for the duct tape?” the teacher asked, placing his hand on Liam’s shoulder. Grateful for the reassuring touch, Liam nodded. It was time.

Markus set down the cling wrap and picked up one of the rolls of black duct tape. “You are going to look so sexy in this.” Markus said, though mostly to himself. Liam’s cock strained against the wrap. Liam was already going crazy, picturing the shiny black tape covering his body.

Markus wasted no time in repeating his steps, winding the tape around Liam’s right arm. Again, the lesson continued. “Bondage tape also works for this, with some interesting pros and cons. It’s not as strong as duct tape, so it can be easier to break free. But, it only sticks to itself, so you could skip the plastic wrap step if you wanted to, or if you didn’t have enough.” He had finished Liam’s arms and was now starting on the torso. “But if you’re gonna do this, why not commit, right?”

Liam wasn’t sure if he should respond or not, so he just nodded along with what his teacher was saying. He stole a glance over to the bed. Peter was in his own little world, pitting his muscles against the tape and plastic. For a moment, Liam was worried that his friend might roll himself off the bed, but thankfully, Peter’s moments remained small enough to keep him in place. He wasn’t freeing himself, and he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Ok, Liam. It’s time to get those arms of yours fully restrained.” Markus announced. Liam looked down. He hadn’t realized how quickly his captor had wrapped up his torso.

Markus directed Liam’s arms down to his side, the squeaking of the plastic wrap sounding as it rubbed against itself. “Stay completely still.” And with that, the instructor went silent, focusing on his work. The only sounds in the room were the loud rips of the black duct tape, and the grunts from the model on the bed.

Liam did his best to remain motionless, stoic. He smiled in spite of himself. His initially nervousness had been overblown. This mummification was proving just as comfortable as his other positions. Though he did understand why his friends didn’t do this too often. It was a time consuming process to properly wrap someone up. Even when the two of them had mummified Peter, it still felt like forever, and now Markus was working alone. The results were definitely feeling worth it, though, according to Liam’s crotch.

When Markus finished, Liam was cocooned from thigh to shoulder. His hands remained free, but he couldn’t move his arms at all. It was like being trapped in a perpetual hug.

“How are you feeling, Liam? Everything still ok? Do you want to continue?”

Again, Liam nodded. “It’s different, but it's not bad at all. I want to keep going.”

-----

Markus had made quick work of Liam’s legs. The towel wedged between his knees and ankles did feel weird, but not uncomfortable. Just one more thing to get used to this weekend. Liam was now almost completely mummified. Except for his feet, shoulders and head, he was nothing but shiny black tape. He couldn’t look down to see all of himself without fear of losing his balance, but what he could see, aroused him. He looked good all wrapped up.

Markus smiled at his student-turned-mummy. He stepped up and wrapped his arms around Liam. The model thought it was a hug, but he quickly realized that his friend was doing his best to lift him up. Markus had impressive looking arms, but he definitely wasn’t the strongest.

He carefully, if awkwardly, lifted Liam over to the edge of the bed. He lowered Liam down until he was laying on the mattress, close to his fellow mummy. The hard part done, Markus had an easier time pushing Liam up, then adjusting him to where he wanted his second mummy. Liam was now laying on what had to be Markus’ side of the bed, somewhat close to the edge, with a noticeable gap between himself and Peter.

He expected to be gagged any moment, to mirror his best friend, but Markus seemed content to just stand over his captives. Finally, the teacher spoke. “Still ok?” Liam nodded. “Snap for me please.” confused for a moment, Liam remembered the safeword conversation from last night. He snapped a few times, and Markus nodded. “Peter, snap for me too, please.” The blonde hunk grumbled into the tape, but snapped as well.

“Excellent. I need to get myself ready for bed and turn up the AC. can’t have my beautiful mummies sweltering overnight, can I? Peter, if you need anything, snap for Liam, and he’ll be able to call out to me, ok?”

Both models nodded, with Liam understanding why he had remained ungagged.

Markus disappeared into the bathroom, leaving his two bundles to struggle on the bed. Peter hadn’t stopped trying to escape since being placed there. The blonde seemed to have endless reserves of energy. Liam meanwhile, exhausted from all of his stimulation and instruction today, was already fading. The snug warmth of the mummification was like a swaddle. It was cradling him, lulling him to a comfortable sleep.

Even his erection was nothing more than a nagging in the back of his mind. Besides, trapped under all that wrapping, his mobility severely limited, there was little Liam could do about it. It would continue to rage, pushing against the tape and plastic as Liam groaned.

Peter had stopped struggling, his energy apparently exhausted. Though his mouth was still free, Liam didn’t say anything. The pair waited in silence for Markus to return. And a moment later, the bearded captor did return, but only for a moment. He waved to his struggling models and disappeared into the hall. Liam heard the AC kick on a moment later, and a cool stream of air pumping into the room. Liam felt instant relief. He hadn’t really paid attention to just how warm he was getting under the plastic wrap and tape, so this felt wonderful.

When Markus came back into the room, he closed the door, stode over to their closet, and fished something out of the darkness.Liam saw that it was a blanket, one of those overly warm, overly comfortable Christmas blankets complete with a goofy smiling snowman on it. He placed it in the middle of the bed, between the two mummies. Then, taking a roll of black tape in his hands, Markus stood next to Liam.

“Any last words for the night, Liam?”

“Just… thank you. For all of this. I really mean it.” Liam spoke earnestly. He had said it before, but it seemed like the only appropriate thing to say at this moment.

Markus smiled, then began tearing off strips of duct tape, attaching them to the end of the nightstand. He recreated the tape gag muzzle he’d done for Peter. Liam could feel more and more of his face being plastered with the shiny adhesive each time a new strip was applied. He thought back to Markus’ lessons. The tape was being anchored not only to his skin, but also to the tape already there. Markus was making sure Liam couldn’t sweat this gag off during the night. Even if one section lost some of its stickiness, it would be supported by all the tape around and over it.

When Markus finished, he smoothed everything down over Liam’s lower face, then asked, “How’s everything feeling?”

“Mmmm fmmmmm mmmmmm hmmm mmmm.” Liam said, trying to raise his voice, to make noise through the prison of tape around his mouth. He was so comfortable. So secure.

“Good. Now you just sit tight.”

Markus walked around to the other side of the bed and leaned down to stroke Peter’s cheek. “Poor Peter. I feel like I’ve been neglecting you this evening. Let’s fix that.”

Liam’s eyes went wide as Markus crawled onto the bed, straddling his blonde boyfriend. The bearded man began slowly caressing the mummified form of his model, playfully rubbing his chest and crotch. Peter, of course, was unable to do anything other than buck against the weight of his boyfriend. The blonde tried to raise his hips, to hump his straddling captor, but the tape held him in place.

“Oh, you want this?” Markus asked, pulling his own erect cock out of his boxers. Peter whined into his tape muzzle, begging for his boyfriend’s meat. “Sorry, Babe. you’re all wrapped up. Can’t get through. Shame. Guess I’ll just have to take care of this myself.”

“Ffmmmmk huuuu mmmmmmksss! Mmmm hmmmmm mmmmfmmmm!” Peter growled.

But like Markus said, there was nothing he could do. There was nothing either model could do but watch Markus grab hold of his member and begin stroking. Slowly, savoring the action, savoring his freedom. He stroked, lauding it over his boyfriend. He knew how much Peter wanted to touch him. Liam saw his friend desperately reaching with his trapped hands, grabbing hold of his boyfriend’s thigh, his loose boxers, anything he could manage.

Markus didn’t stop pumping, slowly, rhythmically. He closed his eyes and tossed his head back, lost in the moment. The mummified form wriggling underneath him was more than enough to bring the teacher over the edge. When he did finally orgasm, Liam watched as he sprayed all over Peter’s bound chest. Before he could stop himself, Liam found himself thinking how good that would look if Peter had been wrapped in the black duct tape instead.

Liam could guess what Peter’s thoughts were at this moment. The blonde had not stopped cursing under the gag since Markus had started his little show. The teacher continued to pump until every last drop was out, then wiped his hand against Peter’s trapped crotch. Markus was huffing and puffing, trying to catch his breath.

When Markus finally dismounted, he retreated into the bathroom, but left the door open. Liam heard his captor quickly relieve himself, wash himself off, and drink some water. Turning off the light, Markus plunged the room into darkness for just a moment before switching on the tv over the dresser. He stood for a moment by Peter's side of the bed until he found the channel he wanted. He adjusted the volume until it was low, but not completely off, then crawled back over his boyfriend and settled into the space between his two mummies.

He pulled that Christmas blanket over him, and adjusted the pillows so he would have enough to rest his head on. He turned to Liam and spoke to him as if nothing of the last few minutes had transpired. “I hope it's cold enough for you two. I know it can get pretty warm under all that tape, so I want to make sure you’re comfortable. The air should run all night, which is why I’ve got this blanket.”

He reached down to grab Liam’s hand, guiding it until it brushed against the soft blanket. Liam could feel his friend’s thigh underneath. “I’m sure Peter’s mentioned this, but I can be a bit of a heavy sleeper. If you need something throughout the night, I might not wake up to your snaps. Instead, I want you to pinch my leg as hard as you can. Don’t feel bad about it either. Bruise me if you have to. If you need out, or something is hurting, not feeling right, make sure I wake up to help you. Got it?” Liam nodded. “Test it out. Pinch me as hard as you can.”

Liam hesitated. He felt bad trying to intentionally harm Markus after how kind he’d been all weekend. But his instructor seemed serious, so Liam didn’t argue. He pinched. Hard. twisted the blanket and skin underneath until Markus yelped. “OK! OK that’s good.” Liam immediately let go. “That will definitely wake me up. Use it the moment you feel something wrong, ok? I’d rather you be safe and comfortable than me be asleep. Same for you Babe.”

With that final precaution settled, Markus planted a kiss on Liam forehead, another on Peter’s cheek, then the teacher pulled the blanket around him and snuggled close to his boyfriend. The couple drifted off almost immediately. It seemed that Peter was more tired than he had let on.

It took Liam a bit longer to fall asleep. Partly because he was still processing everything that had happened, and partly because the sexy, shirtless home improvement show host was proving quite the distraction. As sleep finally took him, Liam was sure that this guy, Luke, would be showing up in a dream before long.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Gods this was a nice thing to read after my long workday. I love mummification but I've never had the chance to experience it, so all I can feel now is absolute jealousy. Liam is such a lucky guy to have met the right kind of people who can help him learn more about how to explore this newfound part of himself.

I hope to see him grow more and more experienced. ^ ^

An excellent story all around my friend!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As we wind down this story, I again congratulate you on yet another amazing ride. I'm completely in love with Peter and Markus, and Liam has won my heart with his adorably subby nature and his wonderfully vivid dreams. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loved this chapter! It reminded me of my times in mummification and made me want to do it again. I hope we get to see these characters again after this story ends. The journey has been fantastic!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great chapter [mention]gag1195[/mention]. It's sad that this tale us coming to an end but it's definitely going out with a bang. It's a great culmination to an amazing weekend for Liam.

As for the mummification itself I just love the slow and gradual way the body disappears under layers of cling film and tape, the freedom of movement slowly evaporating. You've captured the process so well. Definitely something I need to try.

A very cute final image of Markus nestled between his two captives.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Jason07 Thank you! I'm definitely jealous of Liam myself. As I mentioned in a previous comment, I'm definitely not one of the mummification experts on this forum. so it was a lot of fun digging into the mummification process!

@Volobond I'm so thankful for your support of this story and these characters! I'm glad Liam was able to find a place in your heart alongside Markus and Peter, and I hope Connor (as evidenced by the current poll results) manages to sneak his way in there too!

@TightsBound glad you enjoyed this chapter! And don't worry, this isn't the last we'll see of Markus, Peter, Liam, or the dream hunks!

@Pup Wingletang I am definitely sad to see this tale end, but I am so grateful for the continued support! Glad you enjoyed Liam getting mummified, and yes, the image of Markus snuggled up between his mummies is one of my favorite moments from this story!

@NeedControl So I take it you enjoyed that last chapter? :lol:

Thank you everyone for your comments! I should have the final chapter of this story up sometime tomorrow night!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sorry it's a bit late! Found myself more tired last night than I thought I'd be. But at last, here we are! The last chapter, the final installment in Liam's weekend. Thank you all for your views, comments, and support on this story! I really do appreciate it, so much! That also means the poll is now closed! It looks like Connor was the clear favorite, which is reflected more in this final chapter. Expect to see more of Connor and Liam down the line. With the conclusion of this story, I'm going to be taking a short writing break! I promise not to be gone too long, so stay tuned for more story, and maybe even some polls for what stories you wonderful readers would like to see in the future!

Part 24: Lessons Learned

Liam listened to the sound of his friends’ slow, steady sleep. The couple was almost in sync with their breaths, inhaling and exhaling softly. Liam understood. This entire weekend, while exciting, and stimulating, and exhilarating, and overall amazing, had also been entirely exhausting. The last day and a half had been full of nonstop instructions, knot practices, straining and struggling, and extremely fulfilling releases. Liam’s instructors were already in a deep sleep, and the model wasn’t long behind them.

Despite the lowered temperature of the room, Liam was still quite warm in his mummification. Not hot enough to be unsafe or uncomfortable, but warm enough to lull him closer and closer to dreams. The sensation of being completely wrapped up was too strong. He was safe, snug, and secure. The perfect storm to carry his exhausted self off to sleep. The last thing Liam remembered was that sexy, russet haired host explaining his plans to take down a wall to improve sight lines to the beachfront view.

-----

Liam blinked in the light. More light than Markus and Peter’s dark bedroom. He got up… or more accurately, tried to get up. The mound of plastic and duct tape was still wound around his body. He was still a model mummy, straining uselessly. He lifted his head up and tried to call out, but only muffled noise escaped. The effective duct tape muzzle was still affixed to his lower face. But Liam wasn’t in Markus and Peter’s bedroom anymore. He was… back in the gym?

Given his last thoughts, the image of Luke the tv host demolishing a wall while shirtless, his muscles bulging with each sledgehammer swing, he had expected the reality show star to be the focus of this nighttime fantasy. But it wasn’t Luke who walked into Liam’s field of vision. It was Connor.

Hunky, confident, kinky, red haired Connor. His normally kind eyes betrayed a darker intensity behind them as the shirtless personal trainer looked down at the helpless form of his mummified client.

Markus’ question from earlier today rang out in his mind. Which of those dreams turned you on the most? Liam hadn’t been able to choose between his dreams, or the four hunks. He had been too in his own head. Consciously, he was torn in too many directions. At the time, his answer of ‘no answer’ seemed correct. But now, with Connor once again materializing over him, it was clear what his subconscious was telling him.

The answer was Connor.

Not that Liam had much time to contemplate what any of that meant, or if he would have the courage to act on these feelings. The dream trainer knelt down, rubbed his strong hands over the tape wrapped form of the model, then hooked his arms underneath Liam’s torso and thighs. With extreme ease, Fantasy Connor hoisted Liam into the air, the silver mummy secure in the massive arms of the red haired hunk. He held his prize for a moment, like a groom holding his bride. Liam sighed and nuzzled his gagged face against the firm chest of his crush. If this is what he had to look forward to, Liam wouldn’t ever complain about anything again.

Then, Dream Connor lifted his mummy higher and closer. He pressed Liam’s bound form close to his chest and shoulders, held him like that for one second… two seconds… three seconds… then lowered him back down to the bridal carry. Then he repeated the action.

He was curling Liam! He was using the wrapped up stud to do reps! And Liam loved every moment of it. He had nearly fainted smelling Peter’s rancid socks, but he eagerly drank in the scent of Dream Connor’s musk. Each time he was pulled up, Liam deeply inhaled the smell of the redhead’s armpit. It was intoxicating.

Connor completed a full set of curls, but for Mummy Liam, it was over far too soon. Thankfully, his subconscious wasn’t finished with this dream yet, and the model was treated to a repeat of his previous dream. Connor gently laid his captive back onto the floor, and taking up his push up position again, lowered himself down.

Liam raised his chin to greet his dream hunk with a gag-kiss, but Connor pulled away, opting for a nose nuzzle instead. This continued until Liam screamed into his gag, begging Connor to stop teasing him. Finally, the dreamy trainer relented. When he lowered himself down again, he pressed a deep kiss onto the tape outline of Liam’s lips. He continued to lower himself down as he deepened the kiss.

When Connor finally broke off the kiss, he was no longer doing push ups. He was laying on top of his mummified prize. Liam felt the massive man’s massive erection rubbing against his own trapped cock. It was insanely hot, but incredibly unfair.

Connor continued to pepper kisses over the gag, across Liam’s cheeks. Those firm hands began exploring in earnest, staking their claim over the captive client. Liam moaned. He struggled against the bonds separating him from this perfect specimen. Why couldn’t he run his own hands over Connor’s muscles? To suck those nipples on that strong chest? To explore each other’s mouths without the tape keeping them apart?

A noise sounded faintly in the distance. And then Connor was fading away. The firm hands stopped their roaming, the gentle kisses ceased. The noise grew louder. Was that a ship horn?Liam raged against his own mind. He didn’t want this dream to end. He needed to stay here with Connor. He needed to tell Connor how he felt…

-----

The sound of a deafening alarm forcibly dragged Liam away from Dream Connor. Never had Liam hated an alarm more. He would have grabbed the phone and thrown it against the wall if his arms weren’t glued to his side. He settled for groaning into his gag.

He heard Markus stirring next to him. The teacher, who really seemed to enjoy his sleep, huffed angrily at his foghorn alarm. Liam watched as his sleepy captor reached over his bound boyfriend, shut off his alarm, then snuggled back under his blanket. He huddled up against Peter, apparently intending to catch a few more ZZZs.

Peter, who was also woken up by the obnoxious alarm, began screaming into his own gag. Liam quickly joined, the pair creating a chorus of muffled complaints. “MMMMMMMKKSSSSS! MMMMT HMMMMMS HUUUUUMM!”

“Ugh, ok, ok. I’m awake. Calm down.” Markus’ gruff morning voice sounded above the mummified complaints.

He sighed, sat up, shivered slightly as the cozy blanket fell away and exposed his naked skin to the chill of the room. He leaned over to Peter and began carefully peeling the tape muzzle of the face of his blonde boyfriend.

“Aaah… aaaahh! Damn babe, that shit hurts!” Peter joked before being cut off by Markus’ lips meeting his. Once again, Liam was forced to wait until his friends could control their urges.

“HMMMMHMMM!” Liam cried, his hand flailing to grab hold of Markus and remind him of his second captive. He was still angry about his dream being interrupted, and now the safety and security of the mummification had faded and now felt oppressive around his body.

Markus pulled his lips away from Peter and rolled over to face Liam. “Don’t worry, Liam. I haven’t forgotten about you.” He carefully peeled Liam’s gag off. The still sticky residue being pulled from his skin definitely hurt, waking him up almost as much as the damned alarm. But as he looked up at his instructor, he silently thanked himself that he didn’t have any facial hair like Markus did. The beard and the tape muzzle would not be a good combination

“Ow.” Liam said as Markus balled up the tape and tossed it onto the nightstand.

“So, how was everything?” He asked, smiling down at the model.

“It was good. Great even.” Liam bit his lip. “And I think I finally have an answer.”

Markus understood what Liam meant immediately. He didn’t say anything, but waited expectantly for his student to continue.

Liam took a deep breath. “Connor.” He said, clearly, confidently. “My mind is telling me that it’s Connor.”

Markus nodded. “I’m happy you were able to make up your mind about some things, then. Another dream, I guess? I’m proud of you Liam. I hope you find the courage to talk to Connor after all this.”

Liam hesitated. Trying to tell Dream Connor his feelings was one thing. Talking to his personal trainer in real life, confronting those feelings, that was another thing entirely. “I’m not sure…”

“I know it’s scary. Full of uncertainty and all that. I get it. You remember how long it took me to finally give Peter a chance.”

Liam nodded. He remembered the drawn out will-they-won’t-they Markus and Peter went through when they first started dating. Poor Peter was a bit of a lovesick puppy, even with Markus taking his time in saying yes.

“But I’m worth every headache!” Peter proudly proclaimed. He didn’t even flinch when Markus punched his chest in response.

“Hardly. I’ve half a mind to gag you again and leave you here all day.”

“Aw, Babe, I know you don’t mean that. You’d miss me too much!” Liam could tell Peter was flashing his big goofy grin, even though he couldn’t see his fellow mummy.

“I hate when you’re right. Insufferable.” Markus let out a defeated sigh. “Alright, let’s get you two mummies unwrapped.”

-----

All things considered, freeing the two models from their mummification hadn’t been that difficult. Markus disappeared for a moment, then came back with a pair of scissors. He held Liam’s legs firmly, making sure he was cutting near the middle, away from skin. He freed Liam’s legs, though they remained individually wrapped up. He did the same with Liam’s torso. Then, he cut a little notch, one at each ankle and at each wrist. He left Liam to peel the loosened wrapping off of himself as he began work on freeing Peter.

A few well placed tears later and the captives were free, and there was a massive pile of tape and plastic discarded on the floor. Liam checked the clock for the first time since waking up and saw that it was almost 11am. Only a few hours left until his flight.

Markus slipped back into his teacher mode and began giving instructions to the newly freed models. “Alright Liam, go ahead and shower and pack up your stuff. And don’t worry if you forget anything. Peter can bring it to work for you.” He turned his attention to his boyfriend. “As for you, go ahead and throw all that away…” he pointed to the discarded wrappings. “...then feel free to join me.”

Markus didn’t say anything else. He left the models standing in the bedroom as he entered the bathroom. A moment later Liam heard the shower start. Peter immediately sprang into action. He quickly gathered up all the used duct tape and plastic and bolted down the hallway. Liam followed at a much calmer pace. After all, there was no sexy teacher waiting in his shower. He made it to the guest bathroom just in time to avoid being run over by his best friend. Liam wasn’t even sure Peter saw him, hyper focused as he was on his waiting, naked boyfriend.

-----

As expected, Liam’s shower was fairly tame. He let his mind wander to Connor, and even stroked his erection, but his thoughts were too jumbled up to reach a climax. Would he be brave enough to be honest with Connor?

Afterwards, Liam brushed his teeth and began packing up his duffle bag. He sighed as he rolled up his dirty and stained underwear. He’d have a bit of laundry to do after his trip. He was now also extremely grateful that Peter had secretly loaned him a few pairs of his own underwear. He slipped on a pair of his friend’s tight black boxers. He wasn’t sure how Peter could stand having his junk so contained throughout the day, and already he was missing his roomier boxer briefs.

He grabbed a pair of crisp white socks. A simple pair of dark jeans and a short sleeve button up, and Liam was ready. He gathered up his now fully packed duffle bag, slipped on his shoes, and opened the door to the hall.

He really shouldn’t have been surprised by what greeted him in the living room, especially after everything that had happened this weekend, but that didn’t stop Liam from pausing mid stride. He was staring at Markus’ backside. He was almost completely naked, except for some red striped boxers. The dark haired teacher was holding his arms above his head.

No, that wasn’t right. His arms were being held above his head, but not by choice. Liam saw the white cotton rope cuffs holding Markus’ wrists together and holding his arms up. He followed the length up rope as it stretched high above the man’s head, over the support beam near the ceiling, and then back down to the column further in the room. There it had been wrapped around the base a few times before being securely knotted. Looking down, Liam also saw rope cuffs trapping Markus’ ankles. Liam spied the knotted end of a red bandana hiding amongst the bearded man’s hair.

Peter was sitting on the couch, lounging in another pair of tight white compression shorts. Football Sunday pregame commentary blared on the tv. He smiled when he noticed his stunned friend. “Come on over Li! No, don’t worry. You’re safe today! Can’t tie you up and make you miss your flight!”

Liam awkwardly nodded, then walked past Markus and set his duffle bag down near the door before joining Peter on the couch. “This isn’t exactly the send off I expected.”

“Well, this is what was supposed to happen this weekend before you joined us.” Peter explained. “It’s only fair we get back to normal after you leave. My sexy boyfriend on display will make my Sunday football watching all the sweeter. Shame the Spartans aren’t playing this weekend.”

Liam looked over to his instructor. He felt bad for thinking this, but he couldn’t get over how cute Markus looked glaring at his boyfriend, grumbling into the bandana and duct tape strips over his mouth. Then he looked over to the box of supplies still next to the coffee table. Something caught his eye, something shiny.

A plan was beginning to form…

He sat back and enjoyed the sports commentary, and chatted with Peter as if it were a normal weekend, and Markus wasn’t dangling in his periphery. Liam tried not to pay Markus too much attention, but if his planned work, he was sure Markus would be grateful. Just be patient, Teach. Your star pupil is about to put his knowledge to the test.

-----

About thirty minutes later, Liam took a deep breath, reviewed his plan one last time in his mind, then checked his phone. “Looks like I need to head out, Pete. Don’t wanna miss my flight.”

He stood, and Peter followed. The two embraced. “This weekend has been crazy, but really fun, Li. Maybe you could join us officially next time.” Peter only half joked. “Unless you’re too chicken!”

“Shut up! Markus is right, you are insufferable.” Liam said. He reached down to tie his shoe while Peter threw his head back and laughed. Liam also took the opportunity to reach into the supply box, stuffing his plan into his back pocket as he straightened back up. Then he crossed over and awkwardly hugged the bound teacher stretched before him. “Thank you so much for everything. I really do appreciate it.”

“Hmmmm cmmmmphhhs!” Markus beamed behind his gag, leaning his head against Liam's shoulder.

Liam let go then turned back to Peter. “I’m gonna go check and make sure I didn’t forget anything. Don’t you think you could be nice and let Markus go? Or at least let him down?”

Peter chuckled and shook his head. “No, I can’t do that, Li. Markus is mine for the rest of the weekend. Sorry if you think it’s unfair, but Markus understands, right Babe?”

He crossed over to envelop his boyfriend’s torso in a big bead hug, and Liam had his opening. While Peter was distracted with tormenting Markus, Liam feigned going back towards the bathroom. He pulled the shiny handcuffs out of his pocket and struck. He knew he would only have one chance at this. He had to get this right, or Peter would absolutely make him miss his flight.

He unlatched the first cuff and slammed it down onto Peter’s left wrist. It was down against Markus’ lower back. The cold steel tightened around the blonde’s wrist easily. “What the fuck Liam?” Peter demanded. He immediately started pulling against the metal restraints.

Fuck. Liam had expected his best friend to be a bit more stunned for longer. But Peter had instantly shifted into fight-or-flight mode. And predictably, Peter had chosen fight. He was letting his muscles do the talking now, trying to pull his cuffed hand free of Liam’s grip. He was also succeeding in pulling his friend up against Markus’ back.

With his other hand, his free right hand, Peter was reaching for his friend and attempted captor. Come on Pete… Liam needed his friend to cooperate, which the blonde was not inclined to do.

Liam ducked and dodged, pulled back to keep Peter’s cuffed hand behind Markus’ back. Finally, Peter lunged as Liam needed him to. He reached his right arm over Markus’ shoulder, trying to grab at Liam’s shirt. The shorter model launched into his counter attack. He took hold of Peter’s flailing hand and yanked with all his might. This stumbled Peter, who fell against Markus. He tried pulling his hand free, but Liam was too quick. He twisted his best friend’s hand down, and pulled the cuffed hand up.

The trio heard the clicking of the handcuff. Peter was trapped. “WHAT. THE. FUCK!” the new captive bellowed. “LET ME GO LI! I’M NOT JOKING AROUND!” He pulled against the cuffs, but he wasn’t going to break free. He twisted, pulled his bound hands up and down, trying to unwrap himself from his hanging boyfriend.

That’s when the realization set in. Liam had used Markus as a form of restraint. Peter’s right arm was slung over Markus’ shoulder, while his left arm was around his boyfriend’s side. When he tried to raise his hands, his left wrist was trapped by Markus’ extended arm. And with his right arm resting on Markus’ shoulder, Peter had very little downward mobility.

Liam smiled and let Peter shout obscenities. He ignored his friend and went back to the box of supplies. I guess I need to start working on my own supply box. He grabbed a green bandana and knotted the middle as he had seen his weekend instructors do before.

“Li don’t you fucking dare! Uncuff me right now! I swear to gaaaahhhhfff!” The cleave gag being crammed into Peter’s mouth finally silenced his rage.

Liam tied off the knot behind Peter’s head, then ruffled his friend’s hair. He could smell the lingering shampoo, thankful that Markus wouldn’t be trapped next to his boyfriend’s intense body odor. Liam also took the opportunity to remove the tape from Markus’ mouth, but he did leave the bandana in.

“Sorry, Petey! But, I guess you could say I’ve got a favorite teacher.” He bent down next to his two captives and began undoing Markus’ ankle restraints. “Besides, you two got a chance to be in control. I figured it was my turn. It’s only fair, right?” Markus smiled at that. Peter glared.

Liam went over to the column and untied the rope holding Markus’ arms above his head. He slowly released the tension, lowering his teacher’s hands slowly. His plan had worked perfectly. As the bearded man’s arms were fully lowered, the couple was trapped in a forced hug. Each of their arms were pulled over and underneath their partner’s other. No amount of struggling and straining would untangle the pair as long as their wrists remained bound.

“Let’s get you two a bit more comfortable.” Liam said. He stepped up to Peter, and started pushing down on his friend’s shoulders. Peter tried to resist, but Markus joined in lowering himself down, forcing Peter to follow along or risk tipping the two of them over.

It took some effort,but Liam was able to get Peter and Markus, still trapped in their hug, sitting on the carpet. Peter, the bigger of the two, was the base. Markus was also technically on the floor, but was also mostly in his boyfriend’s lap. Liam pulled Peter’s legs so they were stretched out in front of him, then quickly looped rope cuffs to connect them, and to ensure Peter’ couldn’t stand up. He repeated his tying skills with Markus’ legs.

Then, still behind Peter, facing Markus but out of his best friend’s line of sight. He made intense eye contact with his teacher, then winked. He spent a moment “adjusting” Markus’ wrist ropes, loosening them just enough for the bearded instructor to eventually wiggle himself free. He was Markus’ star pupil after all.

Satisfied with his work, he patted each man on his head and gathered up his duffle bag.

“Have fun you two! Thanks for an amazing weekend! If I don’t hear from you by the time my plane lands, I’ll text Connor to come over and help you out!”

“MMMMMIIII! FFFFFFMMMMMMMK HMMMMMU!” Peter shouted.

“Mmmmmy Mmmmmii!” Markus waved with his bound hands.

Liam waved back, blew a kiss to his two captives, and left them to struggle as he closed the door.

-----

Sitting on the plane, waiting for take off, watching his fellow passengers stow their bags and settle into their seats was… odd? After the whirlwind of kink and bondage he had experienced over the last two days, it seemed strange that the rest of the world was continuing on normally. It was jarring, but also, comforting. No matter what Liam’s feelings, his uncertainty regarding his crush on Connor, his growing understanding of his interest in bondage, life would continue on happily.

Just before the flight attendants could tell the passengers to turn off their phones and so on, Peter’s phone buzzed. He quickly checked his message. It was from Markus. Loved having you this weekend, Star Pupil. Have a great trip, say hi to your family for us. No need to send Connor over, but you should still text him! Good Luck! Attached was a selfie of Markus and Peter. Markus was giving a great cheesy smile, while Peter, now strung up as his boyfriend had been, was glaring at the camera. The green bandana cleave gag had been covered up with countless layers of duct tape wrapped around his head.

Liam smiled as he put his phone away. He had a lot to think about as the plane began it’s take off, but he was forever thankful for his weird friends and this bizarre weekend.

The End
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I am so sad to leave this story behind but the sweet far outweighs the bitter - Liam's final exam on taking control and still ending up Star Pupil made me so happy for him, and hey, I'm sure Connor will find his way in there too - his dream version with his curling a mummified Liam and more push-up kisses? Very very good. :D

Thank you for another amazing story, my friend. I love your writing.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Just finished reading the last two chapters. Wonderful ending, and I think Liam said it best in the second to last chapter:
Just… thank you. For all of this. I really mean it.” Liam spoke earnestly.

Just...thank you, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! :)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yes yes yes yasssssss!!! You just keep getting better and better!!

I really like these three, and am super looking forward to whatever comes next for them! 😍😍😍
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great final chapter [mention]gag1195[/mention]. I think I enjoyed reading it just as much as Liam enjoyed experiencing it.

Glad to see Liam's night-time imagination is still in full working order - the idea of Connor using mummified Liam to do curls is just a brilliant image. Hopefully we will get to see the two of them together in real life in due course.

The aftermath of mummification always brings on a slight pang of guilt as all that plastic gets thrown away but as an occasional treat I'm sure it's not the end of the world. And it just looks so damn hot!

And you came full circle with Liam walking in on a bound up Marcus but this time Liam managed to get the upper hand. I love the predicament he got the two love birds into and the fact that he rigged it so that Marcus would end up on top. He's definitely the teacher's pet!

Fantastic writing and I loved the educational elements. I think Liam's sex life is going to be more interesting from now on!

Take a well earned break and allow those creative juices to build back up again.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This is definitely one of my favorite stories that I've read! I think overall it was a good introduction for Liam into bondage fun ;) ;) and I loved the last surprise he had for Pete.

Excited to see what's coming up, but I'm happy to wait :D :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond thank you for you continued support! I have no doubt Connor will make his way up there with these other three! :lol:

@KidnappedCowboy You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to write a story that you all enjoyed!

@NeedControl Thank you! Happy you found my stories and enjoyed them as much as you did! And yes, don't worry, this isn't the last we'll see of Markus, Peter, or Liam!

@Pup Wingletang Thank you for that great comment! I had so much fun writing this story, Liam's education, the dreams, and the different tie ups! It's heartening to see it so well received!

@gaggedfeety I was very happy when writing Liam's little revenge at the end! I'll try not to keep you all waiting too too long!

That being said, it will probably be a week or 2 more before I get a chance to dedicate some time to writing! I also want to gauge reader interest, similar to the poll @Volobond did not too long ago, so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks again to all my wonderful readers, and especially to those that take the time to comment! It really has made this experience so much better seeing you all enjoy my stories!
My M/M Stories Here
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Thanks for another awesome story
Sad to see its concluded...
well weekend has to end at some time
Very Good stuff Really appreciated
Looking forward to hear more from You
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Attention Liam Learns the Ropes Readers!
I have started a new poll to determine what story I should write next! I would love to hear your thoughts!
You can find the poll Here!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Attention: The sequel to this story, All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story is now live! I hope you all enjoy more of Liam's adventures! Don't forget to comment!
My M/M Stories Here
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thank you for a great story. It has an educational element as well, which I like, as many guys think rope bondage is just a matter of tying tight ropes and knots. So thank you for explaining the ins and outs of rope bondage. And at the same time making a hot story about fantasies and all the fun us guys can have with ropes.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@TightropesEU Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment! I'm glad you enjoyed this story! It was very fun to challenge my writing skills by including the instructional aspects while still keeping the story entertaining! I Appreciate your kind words!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic