College girl forced into slavery with a metal collar (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
emilylol
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

College girl forced into slavery with a metal collar (M/F)

Post by emilylol »

It's Friday afternoon and I'm walking home after a really tiring day in college. Being stuck in a lecture hall for several hours followed by several more hours of gruelling project work has absolutely drained me. I really can't wait to collapse on my bed and binge some shows so I can drift off to sleep without worrying about getting up at 8 in the morning tomorrow. The front of my shirt is splattered with paint from an accident earlier today but I don't have energy left to care. I didn't even bother to brush my hair this morning, the ends are all frizzled and I look dishevelled. It's whatever. I just need to pass this semester. Then I'll start worrying about being presentable. The twenty minute walk from the campus to my accommodation block draws to a close and I reach into my pocket to grab my ID card. It's empty. My stomach sinks as I rummage through my purse, praying that I haven't managed to somehow lost it. After some tense few seconds I finally fish it out of the mess inside my purse and breathe a big sigh of relief. I tap the card on the reader and the door unlocks. I'm so close to my bed.

Going up the four flights of stairs required to get to my room drains almost all of my remaining energy. I stumble my way along the narrow corridor, leaning on the wall for support as edge ever closer to finally being able to rest. It's been such a long day. I stick my key into the door of my room, cursing under my breathe as I wiggle it forcefully until the lock finally clicks open. My eyes close as I shut the door. So close now. I'm only seconds away from being able to lay down and relax.

I stumble towards my bed with half-closed eyes and throw myself down, only to feel something hard collide with my ribs. I snap my eyes wide open. What the hell? I've never put stuff on top of my bed. I roll over on my back and grab the thing I've just fallen on, raising it up to my face so I can see what it is. It's a cardboard box, about the size of a large textbook. There's a label with my full name along with my address. No return address or any other text anywhere. Well, it's obviously meant for me, no matter how it got here. I might as well take a look. The cardboard tears apart easily and I pull away the layer of foam padding to reveal a large ring made of shiny metal, along with a small piece of paper with some text. The ring feels surprisingly heavy in my hand. I bring the paper closer to my face. It simply says: "Don't put the collar on." I burst out laughing as the ridiculousness of the whole situation dawns on me. Someone actually sent me a COLLAR? This has to be some sort of prank. Maybe a crazy stalker? I realise that I should really feel scared but this just feels too ridiculous. It doesn't even make sense. The metal ring, or collar, feels hefty and it looks very well made. It must've been expensive. Why would someone do this, what even is the point?

The metal glints in the light as I twirl it around my hands. It does look quite pretty. I grab each side with both hands and pull outwards, seeing the clasp release as it separates into two halves with a pivot holding it together. There's a rubbery material lining the inside. The clasp makes a satisfying click as I push it closed again. I open and close it a couple more times. This feels ridiculously well-made, I don't even know where I would be able to buy this kind of thing even if I wanted to. I laugh as I raise the opened ring up to my neck. Why not? Hell, I might take a few selfies with it and then chuck it in the rubbish bin. Or take it to a pawn shop? I wonder how much I could get for it.

Goosebumps radiate from my neck as the cold rubber meets my skin. The clasp meets behind my neck and I push it closed, feeling extremely silly as I giggle away to myself. The collar makes a loud snap. I sit up bolt upright in panic, knowing instantly how much I've fucked up as my fingers pull on the cold metal. The collar might as well have been welded shut, seeing as I can't feel any kind of give at all no matter how hard I try to pry it open. Cold sweat drips down my neck as I struggle to contain my panic. I look around my room with wide eyes, trying to think of what to do. I leap from the bed to get my purse and I pull my phone out. Before I could tap on the phone icon to call my friend, a white popup fills the screen. It says "Collar", there's a picture of the exact same collar that's on my neck, and below that there are two buttons: "Connect" and "Reject".

I quickly tap on "Reject" and immediately regret my decision as the collar begins to tighten around my neck. I grab the collar but it's useless. The metal part isn't moving at all. Somehow whatever rubber lining that's on the inside is tightening around my neck, cutting off air and squeezing my throat until I'm not even able to scream. I fall to my knees and drop my phone as I use both hands to claw at my neck frantically. A sharp burst of pain explodes from where the collar is touching the front of my neck as it delivers a short but very painful electric shock. I collapse on the ground, gasping silently in pain. A few torturous seconds go by and the collar finally releases its grip on my neck so I can breathe again. I roll over onto my back, taking massive gulps of air. My heart is racing like crazy. I can feel my entire body trembling.

I pick my phone back up to see the same popup on the screen. I tap on "Connect" and squeeze my eyes shut. Nothing happens. I can still breathe. No electric shocks. I open my eyes and see a loading screen on my phone, then a few seconds later I feel my collar vibrating in unison with my phone. Three short buzzes, exactly synchronised. The loading screen finishes and I see my own face. It's the front facing camera filling the whole screen. I jump as a robotic voice comes out from my phone: "Put your phone on the table and sit on the bed. Stay in frame." A small shock from the collar, just enough to sting slightly, warns me not to disobey. My heart is beating in my ears. I can't stop shaking but I know that I'm going to have to be very careful if I want to avoid getting choked and shocked again. I get up and carefully set my phone on the table opposite my bed to get as much of the bed into the frame as I can manage. The next instruction comes as soon as I sit down.

"Take the white bag under the bed."

Sure enough, there is a white cloth bag sitting on the floor right underneath the edge of my bed. It doesn't feel very heavy. I pull open the drawstrings and peer into it, finding several curved strips of black plastic and a bright red ball with a black plastic strap through its centre. A ball gag. Holy hell what is going on and how did someone get into my room? This is absolutely insane. The collar delivers another sting, this time noticeably stronger than the previous warning sting, breaking my train of thought as my eyes immediately snap to the phone screen. There are now several animated diagrams playing. It's illustrating exactly how the items are to be used. The gag goes in the mouth, obviously, with the strap fastening behind the head. The plastic strips turn out to be zip tie handcuffs. One for the wrists, one for the ankles and the last one to be placed on the thighs right above the knees. I stare at my phone with wide eyes as the animations loop again. Before I can even get the chance to process what's happening, the metallic robot voice drones another instruction at me:

"Take off your clothes."

My mouth falls open and I just continue staring at my phone, feeling like my heart is about to pound out of my chest. My entire body is frozen and my head is spinning madly. Unsurprisingly, the collar shocks me again. The voice repeats itself but this time with a longer pause between each words. I have to take off my clothes. I clench my hands to try and control my shaking fingers as I work on undoing the buttons of my blouse, one by one until I can pull it off my body. I push myself off the bed to quickly slide my skirt off then I sit back down and fix my eyes on the phone screen. "All of your clothes." Knowing what will happen if I even dare to pause for a second, I grit my teeth and take a deep breath as I take off my bra and panties.

The animated diagrams are back on the screen. "Gag yourself." I pick up the red ball and push it in, feeling my jaw muscles being stretched wide open as it goes past my front teeth and fills up my mouth. It's already making me drool. I fasten the buckle behind my head. "Tighter." My nails dig into the palm of my hands and I let out a frustrated sigh. I reach behind my head to undo the buckle. As I start cinching up the strap even more, the voice says "Keep going." When the strap is digging into the corners of my mouth, with the red silicone ball firmly wedged between my teeth deep inside my mouth, the voice finally says "Stop." I push the buckle into place and resist the urge to scream. The gag feels so tight. I've never felt more helpless and I'm not even tied up yet. Yet. The whole process repeats for the zip tie handcuffs until my legs are fully restrained and my wrists are tightly bound behind my back. The voice delivers another message:

"Stay on the bed if you want to breathe. I'm on my way."

I twist my head around to look at my phone and I see a simple countdown filling the whole screen: [ETA - 1 Hour and 38 Minutes]

-tbc
jlfmarshall
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jlfmarshall »

This is fantastic! Please continue!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

This is an interesting premise. Please, do continue with the story, I'm curious where this could be going.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This was a really good beginning, look forward to seeing where this goes :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree. Interesting very interesting. Certainly a different take. I’ll look forward to seeing the next part once it’s ready.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic