The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 87 - 04/21/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Writers should always keep in mind the wheat to chaff ratio.
I think you did an excellent job there :P
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], and [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. If you would like your tag removed from this list, please send me a PM to that effect.

Stella is mending. Her mental outlook is a cause for some concern. She has a great friend. We get more of the original crew home.

-----

Chapter 20 (F/F) – An Unexpected Makeout

The days marched by. Everyone was working themselves to the bone. The katana crew would start before first light and work until after dark. The Ranch Hands had to do the same because they were so short-handed. Ralph Rider cannibalized their group to add to the katana crew. He did not cannibalize the Mounted Troops. But the Troops took tasks from the Hands that the Troops could perform. The extra work, plus the kendo training added by the Medico, made all of the staff stressed for time. The Chuck Wagon crew may have been the most stressed because they had to feed everybody wherever they were working.

Carmen would pick up food for Stella and herself at the midday and evening meal and take it to Stella's room. The Medico not only allowed but strongly encouraged Stella to take long walks around the Ranch compound. She wasn't allowed to carry anything. It was still all-important for her to let her shoulders rest. Carmen would feed her the meals. Carlos took care of her breakfast.

Daily, Stella observed the smithing activities, the routines of the Ranch Hands, the training of the Troops, and the Chuck Wagon activities. She chaffed at seeing all of the action but not being part of anything. Stella felt hurt that everyone ignored her as she walked around the Compound. She didn't know how much everyone respected her, thinking it was more respectful to give her privacy.

The day came when the Medico came to her room just as Carlos was leaving. “Stella, I congratulate you on your discipline. You have followed my instructions and not used your shoulders.” He was probing her shoulders as he spoke. “I would be able to feel the difference if you had not. Now, it is time for you to begin come carefully controlled exercises. This afternoon, come by the dojo. I have set up a training room for you there.

“The exercises may, at times, be painful. Your shoulders, in their attempt to avoid further damage, will have formed adhesions. We will have to break these apart slowly, increasing your range of motion. Your arms are held into your shoulder by soft tissue. We will be strengthening those surrounding muscles. Do you have any questions?"

“Medico, I am so thankful to have you. Carlos leaves before dawn and is gone until after sundown. I see people as I take my walks, but they just ignore me. What have I done wrong?"

“Nothing, Stella. I can’t change our tasks in making katana. But I can tell you that people hold you in very high esteem and are just trying to give you privacy. I keep getting asked if you are going to teach a kendo class.”

“Is that even possible, Medico?”

“Of course it is. We have to build you back up first, and that starts this afternoon."

“Ralph seems dejected when I see him. Do you think that we will see a true Katana anytime soon?”

“Yes, Stella. The hold-up has been that Ralph does not have enough blades for his testing purposes that have been through the folding process. Walter Holt has been a slave driver getting new manufacturing lines ready. Soon he will be producing two to three blades a day for Ralph.

After the noon meal, Stella went to the dojo. The Medico took her to the weight room. He had rigged all kinds of contraptions to exercise particular muscle groups. Often therapy was a matter of restoring balance in the body.

“We will start you with stretches followed by four machine exercises. I will add more exercises as you progress.” The Medico led Stella through the stretches that he wanted her to perform. “You control the resistance of the machines by the number of sandbags in these buckets. To begin, you will use one sandbag in each bucket. The initial point of the exercises is to work on your range of motion.”

He showed her how to use each machine. “Come here three times a day. Do the stretches and the machine exercises. You may feel like you are not doing any good. But you will be.”

Stella found that the stretches were more painful than the exercises. Knowing that she would never recover her limberness if she could not do these types of stretches, Stella determined not to show her discomfort and to grit her way through the therapy. She recalled the old saying, “No pain, no gain.”

-----

“The Medico's therapy was not easy," Stella thought. Her shoulders objected to the stretches that were placed on them as well as the load. He had told her that he would add more weight to the load and add more exercises as she progressed. It was hard. But she could do hard. She had worked on challenging tasks from childhood until now.

The problem that was really concerning her was her self doubts. She could not stop thinking about her ordeal with the Comanche and Sloan. The truth, which no one but her knew, was that they had broken her. She had endured everything until the Comanche came back from their break. Then she was ready to give up. Because she was gagged, she couldn't. Then they brought Gus Sloan, and her anger at him kept her from surrendering. When they hung her in the spread eagle, the agony in her shoulder was unbearable because of the damage already done to her shoulders. But that became trivial compared to the whip lashes. She had decided to surrender. Then Sloan got in her face asking where the Documents were, and her courage returned for a moment. He hit her in the stomach, and it heaved automatically. She wanted to double over, but she could not. She wasn't just standing in the spread eagle; she was hanging and stretched. She could not move to relieve the agony.

Then the miracle happened. The Comanche killed Sloan. Then Carlos and Frank walked out of the trees and killed the Comanche. They saved her. But she knew that they defeated her. After that last punch, even if Sloan had asked her, she would have given everything up to him. No one else knew. But she did.

Now she was living with a new fear. Stella did not know how she would react to being tied up again. She had enjoyed being tied up by Carlos. Sure, it hurt sometimes. Not like the Comanche and Sloan had hurt her. But if she were tied up. She would be vulnerable to that kind of pain again. She knew that Carlos wouldn’t do that to her. Would he? Carlos had never hurt her unless she had insisted. How could she ever take a chance?

Carlos loved tying her up and playing with her bound body. She had loved that as well. The sex while tied up was mind-blowing. If she couldn’t get back to that with Carlos, what would their future be?

Stella had been following the therapy for a week now. She was doing the exercises three times a day now. After each session, she returned to their room and sponged off. Then she would brood.

It was always a welcomed interruption to her routine when Carmen dropped in to see her. It was ironic that she first saw Carmen when Carmen was tied spread eagle in the Bucks camp. Stella had arranged for Carmen to have more comfortable restraint. Since then, they had gone through much together and became good friends. Carmen had nursed her for days after the ordeal.

It was early afternoon that day when Carmen arrived. She studied Stella and could see that she was struggling with depression. "Stella, I have been observing you. As you begin to exercise more and more, your mental outlook should have improved too. It has not. Can you tell me what is troubling you so much?"

“Carmen, I haven’t told anybody this. Can you keep this between us and not tell Ralph, or Frank, or anyone else?”

“If it affects Ralph’s business, I would have to tell him. But otherwise, I pledge that I will keep your secret.”

“I am ashamed to tell you what happened. I'm even more ashamed that it happened. The Comanche broke me, Carmen. I am not the hero that people think that I am. I was going to give up the Katana Documents. Carlos and Frank saved me in the nick of time. I was ready to do anything to stop the pain."

“Stella, nobody would blame you for that. What you went through was horrible. The reason doesn't matter. The fact is that you did not talk. Sorry, Stella, you are a hero."

“That is not all of it, Carmen. I have a great fear of being tied up again. Frank would call this a phobia. Not that I could say these things to the Medico. I don’t even know if I can be a scout again. There is always a danger that a scout could be captured.

“Since I was hurt, Carlos has been amazingly wonderful. We have had sex, but it has been slow and gentle each time. Before, we made love with great abandon. Carlos took a lot of pleasure tying me up. I was crazy about the things that he would do to my body while I was helpless. The sex was spectacular. I can't describe it to you."

“You don’t have to. Ralph and I have that too. I know exactly what you are talking about.”

“Then what can I do. At some point, Carlos will ask me to submit to him again. And I just can’t.”

Carmen thought for a minute and said, “Stella, I have an idea. I don’t know if it will help or not. I don’t see how trying could hurt. We have to wrap your mind around the idea that bondage with the right person is a wonderful thing, right?”

“Sure, but since I can’t stand even the thought of being tied up, how can we do that?”

“First, you need to switch roles. You be the dom and not the sub.”

“But Carmen, I don’t know how to ask Carlos for that. I would have to tell him the whole story. You know I can’t tell him everything.”

“Of course, I had something else in mind. You be the dom, and I will be your sub."

“Stella, you told me how you fantasized about Carlos tying you to one of these bedposts. Tie me that way and see how I enjoy it. Maybe it will click in your mind that you will enjoy it too.

“No, you couldn't ask Carlos right now anyway. The folks in the katana crew are working themselves to the bone on the project. They are spending 14 to 16 hours a day, every day, following the Medico's suggestion. Ralph has sent messages to Round Rock and my dad that he wants to hire people. We can't distract them with our problems. Can't you use me?"

“Carmen, your generosity overwhelms me. I don't know if doing this will help me. But I would like to try. When and how do you want to do this?"

“I'm coordinating the Ranch's ranching activities for Ralph. But I do things on my schedule. I can take an hour now. Don't you do your therapy on your schedule too?"

“Yes, the Medico checks me out every other day and makes changes to my routine. I won’t see him until tomorrow.”

“Then now it is. Let’s move to the bedpost. You get the ropes.”

Stella went to a drawer and pulled out coils of rope. When she turned to the bed, Carmen had removed her halter and shorts. “I didn’t expect you to undress for me, Carmen.”

“In the past, wouldn’t you have undressed for Carlos?”

“Well, sure.”

“Then I will stay undressed for you. Let me know how you want me. Picture me in your fantasy."

Stella had Carmen back up to the bottom right bedpost facing away from the footboard. "For now, lace your fingers together behind your neck. I will take this long coil of rope and make a noose around your body and the bedpost. I'll start above your tits."

After a couple of wraps, she continued below Carmen's tits. Stella pulled the rope tight and continued with loops just below Carmen's ribs and finally around her hips. Now it was time to secure Carmen's arms. Stella took her wrists and pulled her arms behind the bedpost.

The diameter of the bedpost made it challenging to pull Carmen's elbows together. She used a lark's head to wrap Carmen's arms just above her elbows and to put noticeable pressure pulling the elbows together. Stella cinched the elbow tie so that it wouldn't slip down her arms. Carmen's forearms were already close together with the elbows pulled back, and Stella did another twin column tie with a cinch.

Stella took Carmen's right foot and pulled it back and up so she could lash it to the footboard. She secured the left foot by fastening the left ankle and thigh to the bedpost. "Two things left to do, Carmen. Are you alright so far?"

“Well, I've been tied to a post before. This is more exotic than my first post tie. To answer your question, yes, I am fine. What is next?"

Stella attached a rope to the cinch between her forearms and looping the rope around the left-hand bedpost. Stella used that to pull Carmen's hands away from the bedpost where she was tied. Because of what had happened to her, she was cautious not to put too much strain on Carmen's shoulders.

“Are you still okay?”

Carmen suppressed a giggle to say, "Stella, you could stretch me a lot more than that, and I would still be okay. I understand that you have to be comfortable with what you do as well as me."

“The last step then. This would be a gag if your mouth were packed. But I want you to be able to talk to me. The purpose of this is to hold your head in place."

She took a long strip of cloth and put the center between Carmen's teeth. She wrapped the ends behind the bedpost and back between her teeth several times. It was tight enough to pull the corners of her mouth back, and when Stella knotted the cloth behind the post, she had immobilized Carmen's head.

Stella stepped back to look at her work and decided that it looked pretty good. Carmen was not going to get loose until Stella turned her loose. The ropes displayed her breasts to perfection. Stella gathered Carmen's hair and pulled it over her right shoulder, hanging it beside her right tit and down below her right leg, which was drawn back to the footboard.

Surprising herself and Carmen, she cupped Carmen’s tit and manipulated it. "This is what Carlos would be doing to me right now."

Mumbling because of the pseudo gag, Carmen replied, "It feels good with you doing it too." Carmen was surprised to feel a tingling in her pussy. "I'll bet that if you rubbed my pussy just right that I could cum in a minute or two." She was not expecting that.

With one hand playing with Carmen’s tit, the other hand stroked her pussy. A finger hooked Carmen’s clit, giving it some serious stimulation. Carmen was straining as hard as she could against the ropes holding her in place. She could find no movement but straining her muscles accelerated her climax. As the sensations swept over her, Stella pressed her lips against Carmen’s.

Stella sat on the bed next to Carmen as the last spasms exhausted her. She found that Carmen was hanging limp in her bonds. Carmen straightened up and said, "Stella, I didn't mean for that to happen, not that I could have done anything to stop it. What just happened to us was wonderful, but it doesn't mean that I don't love Ralph. You still love Carlos too, right?"

Stella stood up in front of Carmen and untied the gag. She placed her hands on Carmen's cheeks and said, "Carmen, I do love Carlos. But I will never forget this moment. You are a friend who would do anything to help me. Let me get you out of this tie up."

Carmen had some Ranch business that needed attention. She dressed and hugged Stella. "I'll be back to see you tomorrow. I hope you feel better about yourself, and I haven't made your life even more complicated."

“You have given me a lot to think about. I’m glad you are coming back tomorrow. I’m the one who made this more complicated. We will sort it out.”

After Carmen left, Stella put away the ropes and straightened up the room. She thought, "No, I'm not ready to get tied up again. But I can admit that I just had fun. Much to think about."

-----

A few days later, Capt. Ron James and Lt. Tom Daley rode at the head of the 3rd Mounted Platoon as it arrived at the Rider Ranch Compound. Ranch sentries had alerted the Compound, and a crowd had gathered at the parade ground to welcome the warriors home. Ralph Rider and Carmen were at the front with Carlos McTavrish and Stella beside them. The Platoon formed a single line facing Boss Ralph with the two officers in the front center. Capt. James saluted Boss Ralph, saying, "Capt. James returning from Wagon Train assignment and reporting for duty."

Boss Ralph returned the salute. “Welcome back, Captain, Lieutenant. I see wagons coming in the gate now. Is that our iron sand?”

“Yes, Sir. The Master at Unihold thought that you needed more than you requested. He doubled your order.”

“Well, he was right. Get your men settled. Then come up to my office in the big house for debriefing in an hour. I am sure that you have a lot to tell me and I, sure as hell, have a lot to tell you. Bring Lt. Daley with you. Dismissed.”

An hour later, Capt. James and Lt. Daley entered the big house and found Rider, McTavrish, and Stevens with Stella and Carmen waiting for them. Ralph welcomed the officers, "Ron, Tom, please come in. We have some refreshments waiting. Help yourselves. You know everyone here. Except you, Tom. You haven't met Carmen. And you, Ron. You might as well not have met her. Let me introduce you to the former Carmen Gomez, who is now my mate, Carmen Rider."

Capt. James answered, “You said you had a lot to tell us. May I offer my congratulations and best wishes.”

Lt. Daley was having a hard time keeping his eye off of Stella. But he was quick on the uptake and chimed in, “And that goes for me as well.”

Ralph continued, “And for a second surprise for you, let me present the former Stella Brooks, now Stella McTavrish, the mate of Carlos McTavrish.”

Ron James replied, “That is possibly less surprising. We saw the signs of this coming earlier. But again, congratulations and best wishes to the two of you.”

Tom spoke, "Again, that goes for me as well. Stella, or should I call you Mrs. McTavrish, I am so happy for you. And for you as well, Boss Carlos."

“I think that I can speak for everyone here when I say that we are all on a first-name basis in this room," Ralph said, looking over the room. Now, help yourselves to the refreshments. The ale will wash the dust out of your throat. Then pick out a comfortable seat and tell us about the Wagon Train and the trip to Kennedy."

“It was uneventful travel from the Big Meadow to Kennedy. Naturally, we stayed on full alert but saw no indications of trouble. We were eagerly welcomed at Kennedy. I think that they must have been running low on meat. The town folk pitched in and helped unload the wagons. That night, the town put on a feast for us. It wasn't as spectacular as the one Chief Brooks held, but it was very nice.

"The next day, Tom and I called on Unihold. The Masters were most gracious to us and were very interested in everything that had happened on the trip from the Ranch. I believe that we gave them a complete report. They were particularly interested to learn that the Medico had joined Ralph's group to return to the Ranch. They were also interested in the alliance and wanted me to tell them everything I could about it.

The Masters seemed pleased that the Bucks took a significant role in subduing the Comanche with minimum loss of life. They were delighted that the Chief spared you and your father, Carmen."

Carmen answered, "I'm happy about that myself." Ralph grinned.

Ron continued, “Then the Masters wanted to know how you were coming along with your development of the katana. I had already told them about Stella taking the Katana Documents. There was little else that I could say other than the fact that you have continued to work on the process, Boss Ralph.

“That is when the Head Master asked how much iron sand you wanted. When I replied, the Masters all looked at each other without saying anything. Then the Head Master told me that we should double that amount.

“It took the rest of that day and the next to load the wagons for the return trip. When we completed the load, we headed back on the road we used coming to Kennedy. When we got to the Big Meadow, I went to the Bucks camp to let Chief Brooks know what the Masters of Unihold had said. He let me know that Stella had recovered the Katana Documents. He said that Comanche had hurt Stella. I didn't realize how bad. And that the Medico had solved the problem in the production of a katana blade. Stella, in addition to your mating, I am happy to see that you are on your feet."

Stella told him. "The Medico has me doing therapy now. It is slow going, but I am getting better." Stella stood up and walked over to Ron. Tom saw her back for the first time and audibly gasped. Stella turned to look at Tom, and Ron saw the whip marks. They rose to their feet.

Stella said, "I'm sorry. Everyone here is just used to seeing what I look like now. The whip marks are starting to fade. But I should have thought to give you some warning. My back is unsightly, but it is healing. That is not the problem. The Comanche and Gus Sloan did a lot of damage was done to my shoulders. That is why I am taking therapy from the Medico.”

Tom gently held her cheeks. On close inspection, he could see some discoloration that remained. “I am so sorry that this happened to you. I would have rather remained a Sergeant and returned to the Ranch where I could have helped protect you.”

“Thank you, Tom. You couldn’t have helped. What happened was because of my ego and my stupidity.”

Ralph said, “Gentlemen, take your seats. Unless you have more to report, I need to update you on all of our events.”
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] I am now caught up on the story and I am loving the mix of sensual and romantic sweetness with the intrigue. I have to say I am glad Sloan is gone now, though his methods were titillating at the start he was a grand villain. And I love the development of the romances. I look forward to see where we go from here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

For this story, it was quite a slow chapter, but I liked it. Stella is slowly returning to her former self, and is good to see everyone so supportive towards her.

Only, the scene between Carmen and Stella surpised me a little as tying someone up and playing with them also requires some use of the shoulder. Luckily, that went alright, and it seems that any further lesbian bondage scene can be expected :P
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago “Yes, Sir. The Master at Unihold thought that you needed more than you requested. He doubled your order.”
Lastly, maybe I am too paranoid, but the double load of iron makes me think Unihold has some plans of their own. Such a double order has to have a price, right?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, that's probably the first time I read about rehab-matters in a bondage-story - well done! Of course the stress sustained - mphysically as well as mentally, the latter more often than not the one more severly wounded - is in need of mending, if possible, and it does you credit to reserve considerable space on it...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] I am repeating myself here, but it is true. Another extraordinary Chapter in this great tale of yours. More on the calm side, but that doesen´t hurt. To show Stella dealing with the psychological effects of her ordeal is very well done. And it is now wonder that this Torture shook her to the core. And that she opens up to Carmen they she does, demands a lot of courage. That these two Women became Friends is for me one of most interessting developments in this tale. That Carmen let´s Stella tying her up shows to things: Her total trust in Stella and that she would do everything to help Stella getting though this difficult time.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord I am now caught up on the story and I am loving the mix of sensual and romantic sweetness with the intrigue. I have to say I am glad Sloan is gone now, though his methods were titillating at the start he was a grand villain. And I love the development of the romances. I look forward to see where we go from here.
I'm glad you are now current. I do hope to keep getting your thoughts on the story. I have to admit, I didn't like Sloan either.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago For this story, it was quite a slow chapter, but I liked it. Stella is slowly returning to her former self, and is good to see everyone so supportive towards her.

Only, the scene between Carmen and Stella surpised me a little as tying someone up and playing with them also requires some use of the shoulder. Luckily, that went alright, and it seems that any further lesbian bondage scene can be expected :P
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago “Yes, Sir. The Master at Unihold thought that you needed more than you requested. He doubled your order.”
Lastly, maybe I am too paranoid, but the double load of iron makes me think Unihold has some plans of their own. Such a double order has to have a price, right?
Stella is getting into her therapy by now and has finished the complete rest period the Medico required for her shoulders. The weights she is lifting in her therapy shows adequate strength to bind Carmen.

There may be more F/F bondage but not necessarily sexual.

Unihold does have plans. I refer you back to Chapter 9 for some mention of that subject.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago well, that's probably the first time I read about rehab-matters in a bondage-story - well done! Of course the stress sustained - mphysically as well as mentally, the latter more often than not the one more severly wounded - is in need of mending, if possible, and it does you credit to reserve considerable space on it...
Thank you so much, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. The right physical therapy can be very effective. The body wants to heal itself.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord I am repeating myself here, but it is true. Another extraordinary Chapter in this great tale of yours. More on the calm side, but that doesen´t hurt. To show Stella dealing with the psychological effects of her ordeal is very well done. And it is now wonder that this Torture shook her to the core. And that she opens up to Carmen they she does, demands a lot of courage. That these two Women became Friends is for me one of most interessting developments in this tale. That Carmen let´s Stella tying her up shows to things: Her total trust in Stella and that she would do everything to help Stella getting though this difficult time.
[mention]Caesar73[/mention], you have put your finger on the key points. For Bandits and Comanche to become close friends has been unheard of on Newhome. Thank you for posting.

We are getting to the end of the first arc of this story. Two more chapters that may become three because of size.
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

This was a very good chapter, I liked that it was kinda slower than the previous ones where a lot of things happened. Also, I really liked to see stella tying up Carmen or just generally seeing her on top, hope we get to see her like that in the future.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I was really looking forward to seeing Stella back in better health and I loved the fact that the first part focused on that. The scene with Carmen and Stella was great, and yes, as [mention]Beaumains[/mention] stated, Stella would have to use her arms/shoulders to play with Carmen, she did already have some healing. Another wonderful chapter!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago This was a very good chapter, I liked that it was kinda slower than the previous ones where a lot of things happened. Also, I really liked to see stella tying up Carmen or just generally seeing her on top, hope we get to see her like that in the future.
Bandits know their way around ropes, as do many others on Newhome. Thank you for for your remarks, [mention]banshee[/mention]. You can expect more F/F action as the story continues.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I was really looking forward to seeing Stella back in better health and I loved the fact that the first part focused on that. The scene with Carmen and Stella was great, and yes, as @Beaumains stated, Stella would have to use her arms/shoulders to play with Carmen, she did already have some healing. Another wonderful chapter!
Thank you for commenting, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. As of the next chapter, to be posted later today, three months have passed since the badlands incident. Only the first 10 days had complete immobility of Stella's arms and shoulder. Now she is striving to reach the peak of physical condition that she enjoyed before the incident.

FYI: I had planned six additional sections which would normally fit into two chapters. The first section turned out to be almost as long as a chapter and I expect to post it in a few hours after more review. Other than these six sections will complete the first arc of the Bandit Scout, I'm not going to guess how many chapters that will be.

The question I continue to ponder is: do I close this topic and start a sequel or do I just continue the story in this topic. Based on Master writers that I enjoy on this site, I am leaning toward continuing the story in this topic. Your comments on this would be of interest.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The question I continue to ponder is: do I close this topic and start a sequel or do I just continue the story in this topic. Based on Master writers that I enjoy on this site, I am leaning toward continuing the story in this topic. Your comments on this would be of interest.
I don't think I know any of these 'master writers', so I can only speak for myself. :lol:

The reason I did not divide my stories up in separate chapters is the fact that they will disappear into the background and not many people will go through 20 pages with stories to find yours. I know I could put links in etc., but keeping it one large story and adding to it keeps me on the first few pages of the story pages. Yes, selfish maybe, but for me it works. And I know it works, as nobody ever reacts to my older stories anymore, but they do on Hitchhiker, BMBC and All in the family.

But in the end, it is your choice. Both ways work, I just prefer the one mentioned above.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], and [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], your reasoning above certainly supports continuing the story in this topic.

Everyone, please enjoy Chapter 21.

-----

Chapter 21 Part 1 (M/F) – Lt. Tom Scores with an Old Friend

Three months had passed since the badlands incident. Lt. Tom Daley and Henry Long hitched up the nine-seater and drove it to the front of the big house. The nine-seater was a big wagon with three seats that could hold three people each plus some cargo room in the back. Ralph, Carmen, Carlos, and Stella had finished breakfast and were waiting on the porch. The men were finally going to keep their promises to their mates by taking them to Round Rock to shop for clothing.

The Lieutenant and Henry Long were going to visit the Sheriff and the saloon to find new hires for the Ranch. Henry had only brief opportunities to speak to Stella since her return from the mountains. He was looking forward to the drive to Round Rock with her. Henry had thought of her often since their initial encounter on the Wagon Train, where he was her driver and guard. He had come to think of her as a favorite niece.

Tom Daley had helped guard her on the Wagon Train as well. He had an even more extended history with Stella. Tom was the Platoon Sargeant of the platoon that captured Stella initially. He had gotten to talk to her when he and Capt. James returned with the Wagon Train from Kennedy.

Round Rock had a good-sized general store and a couple of clothing stores. Henry guided the horses to pull the wagon to the front of the store Ralph had selected. He dismounted to assist the women in climbing off of the wagon. He held a hand up for Stella, which she took as she stepped down. When she reached the ground, she put her arms around Henry and gave him a tight hug. "Henry, I have seen you at the Compound from time to time but have never been able to catch you. It is good to see you again."

“I’m glad to see you too. Especially glad now that you are doing better. What happened to you was terrible. I knew that Sloan fellow was no good.”

“I was in trouble with the Comanche even without Sloan. That is water under the bridge now. I am getting much better.”

“Boss Carlos, if I can ever do anything for either of you, please let me know.”

Henry hitched the horses to a rail, and he and Lt. Daley walked to the Sheriff's office. Ralph and Carlos led their mates to the first store. Stella said, "Carlos, you know this is terrifying to me, don't you?"

Carmen injected, “Me too. I have never been in a store like this.”

Ralph said, “Relax, both of you. You will find that it won’t hurt a bit.” They entered the store.

The proprietress greeted them, "Gentlemen, ladies. It has been a while since we have had such distinguished visitors. Welcome, my name is Rita. How can I help you today?"

Ralph answered, "Thank you, Rita. You probably already know that I am Ralph Rider, and this is Carlos McTavrish. This is my mate, Carmen Rider. And next to Carlos is his mate, Stella McTavrish. Our mates need a full set of clothing for all occasions."

“I am so glad you came here. It will be an honor and a privilege to outfit these beautiful ladies. This is going to take some time if you gentlemen have something else that you need to do.”

Carlos said, “Ralph, it has been a long time since I have been in a saloon. What do you say that we go and wet our whistles?”

As Ralph and Carlos leave, Rita turns to Stella and Carmen. "The new beautiful ladies of Rider Ranch have been the talk of Round Rock. I will have to tell everyone that the talk does not do you justice. You are both more knock-down gorgeous than I could have imagined. Do you know what you are after?"

Carmen said, "Rita, I am from the Comanche, and Stella is from the Bucks. Shopping in a store like yours is very new to both of us. Could you advise us about what you think that we will need?"

“Of course, I will be delighted to do that for you.”

Stella added, “Could you not only advise us but also explain things to us? It is like we have dropped in from another world.”

Rita answered, “You can leave this in my hands. The first thing that we will do is get you measured.”

-----

Sheriff Matt Crosby was glad to see Tom Daley. He had congratulated him warmly on his promotion. As Tom explained the alliance and the new weapons the Ranch was making, he listened carefully.

“Matt, you need to be on the alert for strangers or unusual activity. There will be some who won’t approve of what we are doing.”

“I know of some folks who might like to work at the Ranch. Especially on something this exciting. You say you want to hire men and women?”

“Hiring women might cause some to get their backs in a knot. But I haven’t heard of any problems. I always keep my eyes sharp if strangers are around. Right now, I want to say hello to Ms. Stella. You say she is at Ms. Rita's store?”

The Sheriff ambled over to Ms. Rita's store and went it. Rita saw him and waved him over. "Matt, the ladies are in the changing room. I have never had an order like this before. This sale will make my nut for the summer. If you can say a minute, you will see that they are the most beautiful young women I have ever dressed. The bandit clothes they have been wearing are pretty skimpy. I'm sure that has made the men at the Ranch happy."

Carmen and Stella emerged from the changing room wearing dark skirts, silk camisoles, and colorful jackets. The Sheriff put on his biggest campaign-style smile and said, "Good morning, Ms. Stella. Welcome back to Round Rock. I hope you find this visit much more pleasant than your last one. It looks like Ms. Rita is fixing you up. Those outfits look very good on you ladies. And you must be Carmen Rider. Welcome to you too."

Stella walked up to the Sheriff, extending her hand, which the Sheriff took in both of his. She said, "This is a much happier visit than my last one."

Carmen said, "Stella has told me all about her last visit to Round Rock. She said that you treated her very fairly and with kindness. You have the thanks of Ralph and me for that."

“We were trying to make the best of a bad situation. Ms. Stella helped with that a lot. I am on my way to the Red Eye to meet with Tom and Henry. Ralph and Carlos are there as well. Are you ladies going there for lunch a little later?"

Carmen replied, "That sounds like a fine idea. Will you join us, Rita?"

“A lunch break in half an hour does sound good. You head on, Sheriff, and let the men know we will be coming. Ladies, do we put the outfits you have on in the keep or don’t keep piles?”

Carmen said, "Ralph didn't tell me how much we should get. I like this. It is colorful. Did Ralph mention anything to you about how much?"

Rita answered, "Yes, he said a full set of clothes for all occasions. I recommend that you get enough so that you can go a week without wearing the same thing twice. I'm sure that you will want more soon, but that is a start. Take a look at this." She showed them another casual style.

-----

Ralph and Carlos were standing at the bar when the Sheriff walked into the Red Eye. Carlos was telling a tale about a Wagon Train incident. “Finish your story, Carlos, and we will grab a table. Your ladies and Ms. Rita will be joining us for lunch.”

Looking around, he saw Tom and Henry had already taken the biggest table in the Red Eye. Henry yelled over the room, "Come have a seat, Sheriff."

Maddie Carter was the waitress, and she brought mugs of ale for the Sheriff, Tom, and Henry. They were just having their first sips when Ralph and Carlos walked over and took seats. Henry was telling Tom, "The Red Eye has a new owner since you were here last. I see her coming in the side door from the Rancher's Rest." The Rancher's Rest was the Round Rock bordello. It was in the building next to the saloon.

Effie Worthington had recently moved to Round Rock and had purchased the Red Eye Saloon and the Rancher's Rest Bordello. Ms. Effie was a tall red-headed lady in her early 40's. But she could have easily passed for being in her early 30's. Effie was taller than the average woman and had an hourglass figure. All-in-all, she was a commanding personality.

She came directly to the Rider table and spoke directly to Ralph, “Welcome to the Red Eye, Boss Ralph. I am Effie Worthington, the manager and proprietor of this establishment. Please let me know if there is anything that you wish.”

“Why, thank you, Ms. Effie. I think that Ms. Maddie is taking good care of us.”

Effie looked over the table, nodding to the Sheriff, and spied Tom Daley, whom she had known in the past. "Tom Daley, you don't look a day older than you did ten years ago when I say you last in Cold Water Springs. How are you?"

“Effie Worthington, you are the last person on Newhome that I expected to see today. How did you wind up here?”

“We need to talk. Would you gentlemen mind if I borrow Tom for a while?”

Ralph smiled and said, “You go ahead. Ms. Rita and our mates will be joining us soon for lunch.”

-----

Effie led Tom up the stairs to her office. There, a door that looked like it might lead to a porch but led to an enclosed archway to Effie's living quarters on the second floor of the Rancher's Rest. As soon as the door was closed, Effie held Tom tightly and gave him a deep kiss which Tom returned with enthusiasm. They had been lovers until Tom's military life forced a separation.

Tom held Effie tightly. "I can't believe that you are here. Don't you have a mate? Or some significant other?"

“No, Tom, I don’t. I didn’t know you were here. And you are doing well, a Lieutenant now. Since we had to part, I have always hoped to find you again.”

“How do you manage to look so young? You look like a million in bullion.”

“Tom, I watch what I eat. I exercise regularly. And I have avoided being a working girl, although I hire them. That life can wear a woman down. I try to help my girls avoid the pitfalls of the life. But you, you are a Platoon Commander for Ralph Rider? Have you met the Bandit Scout, Stella? She is the talk of Round Rock.”

“Yes, I do. Stella is the mate of Carlos McTavrish. She and Carmen Rider will be joining the crew in the Red Eye for lunch.”

“Oh, I should be down there for that! But I’m not. Do you know why I’m not going down?”

“It sounds like something that the manager should do, Effie. Why aren’t you going?”

“Because, Lt. Tom Daley, you are going to stop me. Do you know how you are going to stop me?”

“Well, I can think of one way. What do you have in mind?”

“I’m thinking of the things we used to do. It has been a long dry spell of years for me. Now that I’ve found you, I want you to do me what you used to like so much. If you are still of a mind to do that with me.”

“Effie, I think I am following you, but we have been apart a long time. Are you sure that is what you want?"

“Look in the third drawer of the bureau there. Then you can decide if you want this or not.”

Tom walked to the bureau and opened the third drawer. He gazed at coils of rope, a variety of gags. A couple of floggers, crops, and thin rods. "Effie, this looks like all of our old play toys." He turned and saw that she had stripped down while he was staring at the collection of toys.

He began removing his uniform. Effie came and helped him.

“I daydream and night dream about our times together, especially our last time. I have kept in shape and limber just in case I found you someday, and we could repeat that session." She turned her back to him with her arms behind her. Her hands were palm to palm and almost up to her neck.

“I have dreamed about this too.” Tom made a lark’s head loop around her arms above her elbows and tightened her arms together.

Effie could feel the rope circling her wrists, locking them. After he cinched her wrists, she intertwined her fingers while he completed a chest harness. Tom circled her. He touched every part of her, finally moving her to the bed and laying her down on it. He tied her ankles to her thighs.

Tom sucked on her left tit while she squeezed her right one. He kissed her, letting his tongue caress hers. When the need overwhelmed him, he inserted himself and began powerful strokes. Effie was equally ready and moved in harmony with him until they were rocked by a climax that had been delayed many years.

Later, Tom was lying back on the many pillows on the bed. He had turned Effie so that she was beside him with her head on his chest. "I had thought that I was too old for that. Did I take care of your needs, Effie?"

“You could untie me if you wanted to.”

“Why, no. Not yet, dear. I have control of you and would like to keep this a little longer. That would be alright, wouldn't it?"

“If you play with me some more, that will be just fine. I would suggest that you untie this frog tie and cross my ankles and tie them that way. Then top things off with a hogtie. That was a favorite of yours."

Tom busied himself with his tasks thinking, "I didn't dare dream that this wonderful woman would come back in my life. I am more fortunate than I thought was possible. I hope I please her."

Effie told him, "Now you get over here where I can get my mouth on your cock."

As he moved to do her bidding, he said, “After that orgasm that you gave me, I don’t think we will see much activity with my cock for a good long while. But I am doing what you asked.”

Effie took his limp member in her mouth and alternated applying a strong vacuum and intense stimulation with her lips and tongue. It surprised Tom, but not Effie that he grew a good erection once more. She took him to climax again, swallowing his seed and cleaning him.

When she released him, she said, “Now take the penis gag on the panel and shut me up for a spell while I try to escape from your hogtie.”

He gagged her as she had requested. Tom turned her on her side to make her tits and pussy accessible to his fondling. His fingers on her clit brought Effie to another orgasm.

She fought against her bonds, but there was no way for her to escape. Her efforts in trying uncountable accelerated the orgasm from Toms fingering. In the end, she gave up and relaxed. Tom, seeing this, removed the panel gag.

“While you are a captive audience, there is something I want to ask you. Ralph Rider wants to hire more people. You have your hand on the pulse of Round Rock. Do you know of any that might want to come to work at the Ranch, men or women?"

His hand was massaging her butt as he asked the question. She answered, “Yes, I know a lot of folks that would like to have a good job.”

“Good, I am sure that Ralph would go for a finders fee for you for any that you sent our way.”

“That’s a deal. I’m beginning to cramp in my arms and shoulders. Would you untie me now?”

-----

Stella and Carmen returned with Rita and, before midafternoon, met their goal of having enough new clothes to go a week without repeating. Rita had them add a formal outfit. "You may not need this for a long time, or you might need it tomorrow. It is something that ladies in your position should have."

Rita sent a message to the saloon to let the men know their mates had finished their shopping. When the men arrived, the girls were wearing low-riding skinny jeans and very colorful camisoles. Carlos said, "That looks very good on both of you. Are you ready to return to the Ranch?"

“Unless you have other things you want to do here,” answered Carmen.

Tom arrived and quietly joined the group. Stella pulled him to the side. "Did you just get laid by Ms. Effie?"

Tom looked sheepish, and Stella said, "Congratulations, I do hope you got to tie her up."

Tom was quiet on the trip back to the Compound.
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, I think it is a good idea fitting Carmen and Stella out new and also lavishly!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This chapter was a bit of an outlier. I do not grasp what the long bondage scene has to do with the story, but, with the time skip, we enter a new arc of the story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Maybe they should change the name of the planet to 'Getting tied'. :lol:

I can see the need for a separate bondage scene, as the main story did not really have very many options... "Oh, I am getting clothes, btw, can you tie me up?" Not many stores would cater to that. Looking forward to see where this is going.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Good to see Stella back on her feet and out & about. As far as her secret, everyone has a breaking point. For what she went through, I dont see the need for her to feel ashamed.

I don't know about renaming the planet as [mention]slackywacky[/mention] said but it would seem alot of the women here like being tied up 😃 and at the most random times to boot 🤣

I'm still very interested to see where we go from here. What challenges will our characters face and how they'll over come those!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Again a more reflective Chapter, but that does not hurt a bit on the contrary. After all the Drama of Stella´s Capture and Torture this Pace fits perfectly and as someone already wrote: It is good, that Stella has recovered from her ordeal, though it remains to be seen, if she has dealt with the traumatic Experience completley. It would me not surprise if not. Such things take time.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago well, I think it is a good idea fitting Carmen and Stella out new and also lavishly!
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Earlier, Ralph Rider promised to do this. Sorry it took him so long. Ralph, Carlos, and Frank are still working their tails off on the Katana Project.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This chapter was a bit of an outlier. I do not grasp what the long bondage scene has to do with the story, but, with the time skip, we enter a new arc of the story.
Thank you [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. I appreciate your comments. Time is skipping along and will continue to do so for the next two chapters.

I can see that you would think of this chapter as an outlier. But I suggest that it might also be a setup for things to come in the next arc. We are not there yet. Still closing the first arc.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Maybe they should change the name of the planet to 'Getting tied'. :lol:

I can see the need for a separate bondage scene, as the main story did not really have very many options... "Oh, I am getting clothes, btw, can you tie me up?" Not many stores would cater to that. Looking forward to see where this is going.
Well, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], if you were going to colonize a planet, would you pick one where the women liked to get tied up or one where they did not?

As to this tug, see my response to [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Thank you for your comments.
Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Good to see Stella back on her feet and out & about. As far as her secret, everyone has a breaking point. For what she went through, I dont see the need for her to feel ashamed.

I don't know about renaming the planet as @slackywacky said but it would seem alot of the women here like being tied up 😃 and at the most random times to boot 🤣

I'm still very interested to see where we go from here. What challenges will our characters face and how they'll over come those!!
Thank you for you comments, [mention]Red86[/mention], and I agree that Stella should not feel ashamed.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Again a more reflective Chapter, but that does not hurt a bit on the contrary. After all the Drama of Stella´s Capture and Torture this Pace fits perfectly and as someone already wrote: It is good, that Stella has recovered from her ordeal, though it remains to be seen, if she has dealt with the traumatic Experience completley. It would me not surprise if not. Such things take time.
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. It would appear that it might have been easier to deal with the physical trauma than the mental.
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Thank you @Caesar73. I would appear that it might have been easier to deal with the physical trauma than the mental.
I think so too, and I am curious who Stella will cope and if she let Carlos let tie her up again.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
I think so too, and I am curious who Stella will cope and if she let Carlos let tie her up again.
Those issues should be settled by the end of the 1st arc. Soon!
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
Those issues should be settled by the end of the 1st arc. Soon!
Looking forward to it [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Nice calm chapter with new characters introducing which is always nice. If this is the end of an arc like you said I think its wrapping up nicely.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Nice calm chapter with new characters introducing which is always nice. If this is the end of an arc like you said I think its wrapping up nicely.
Thank you, [mention]banshee[/mention]. Chapter 21 Part 2 should be posted tomorrow, EDT. Then, one more chapter for this arc. In the next arc, you will read more about Ms. Effie.

After this arc, I will take a break, hopefully short, to get a head start on the next phase.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

-----

Chapter 21 Part 2 (F/F M/F) – Carmen Submits then takes Charge

Stella's exercises had becoming more training and less therapy. She ended each session with two activities. The last one was stretching therapy. The first was to jump and grab a bar that was parallel to the ground and chin herself as many times as she could. She was back up to 40 repetitions but had a long way to go. Before the badlands incident, she could have performed 50 to 60 reps. Her upper body strength was returning.

After the chin-ups, she would go to a lower bar that was shoulder high. She would grasp the bar, palms out, a little over shoulder-width apart. Then she would kick her legs up to the bar and pass her legs under the bar between her arms. Moving slowly, with as much control as possible, she would continue until her hips were moving between her arms. As her legs moved toward the ground and her hips started down, this put her increasingly in the position that the Comanche had bound her. The Medico had added this to her routine a couple of weeks ago.

His instructions were insistent. When it started to hurt, let go of the bar without delay. The first time she tried, her hips were barely past her arms when it caused pain in her shoulders, and she let go. That was an awkward dismount. Now she was getting her hips past her arms and could hang there for minutes. Now her dismounts left her on her feet. The Medico told her that bondage position was called strappado, and he wanted her to keep extending how far she could lower herself until she could hold on to the bar and hang there. He called the exercise skinning the cat.

It had been four months since her ordeal. The only pain she felt now was the usual pain of getting back into peak physical condition.

Stella was doing her afternoon walk after her exercises and came across Carmen at the stables. “Hey, good to see you, Carmen. Have you gotten any comments on your new clothes? Also, are you coming by my room this afternoon?”

“Good to see you, too. Yes, everybody is noticing. Sure, I’m coming by. Does half an hour from now sound alright?”

“You bet. See you then.”

Stella hurried back to her quarters and sponged off. She changed into shorts and a low-cut peasant blouse. She welcomed Carmen when her knock came.

“I’m glad to see you today. Would you like a glass of wine?”

“What are we celebrating today, Stella?”

“Well, I am seeing some progress with my training now. But that is not why I wanted you to come by. A while back, you caused a change in my attitude by getting me to tie you up. I need to tell you again that I am sorry that I misbehaved with you sexually.”

“Stella, I know that you love Carlos. What happened was what you needed to do at the moment. You shouldn’t worry about it. I’m not.”

“The reason that I am thinking about that now is because I am going to ask you for a big favor. I want you to feel comfortable saying no if you don't want to do what I'm asking."

“You know that I will do anything for you, Stella.”

“Okay, I want to tie you up again. This time I want to tie you rigorously.”

“Well, that isn’t anything that I expected. But sure. I trust you, Stella. I thought last time was pretty rigorous. Are you going to use the bedpost again?”

“No, would you kneel on the bed?”

Carmen was wearing the low-riding skinny jeans and a tank top. “Do you want me to strip?”

“If you don’t mind, take your top off.”

Carmen did and climbed on the bed. She took a kneeling position with her back to Stella. Her jeans were brief, with the top halfway between her crotch and her navel. "You want my hands behind my back?" She placed her hands in the small of her back before Stella could answer.

“Thank you, Carmen. That is nice." Stella took Carmen's forearms and tied them with a twin-column tie. After that, Carmen was not surprised to feel her elbows being tied the same way. Then a doubled rope noose came over her head and tightened under her breasts. Stella ran a second loop under Carmen's breasts. Stella led the rope under her right tit and up between her tits. She continued around her arms and back to the top of her right tit. Then Stella led the rope down between Carmen's breasts, forming a criss-cross pattern. She finished the harness with a loop all the way around above Carmen's tits.

Carmen said, “That pattern between my tits is new to me. Did Carlos do that to you?”

“No, I just thought it would look good on us. Lay down now, on your back." Stella pushed Carmen to her side with her head at the pillows. Then she helped Carmen roll from her side to her back. "Pull your feet up to your bum."

Stella tied each ankle to its thigh and cinched it. Without asking for Carmen's help, Stella rolled her over until she was face down. She made a noose and placed it around Carmen's ankles, and levered them toward each other. The way the ankles were tied to the thighs, Stella couldn't make the ankles touch. She did get the instep of one foot to cross the top of the other foot. She lashed the feet together.

Next, she took two ropes and tied one each to the cinch between ankles and thighs. Running the ends of the two ropes under the chest harness at Carmen's back, she looped the ends over the top of the harness and down to the ankle cinches again. Stella threaded the ropes behind the cinches. But this wasn't doing anything yet.

“Now, you will see that I am starting to get back in shape." Stella bent to the bed at Carmen's knees and slid her shoulders under the knees. Lifting her shoulders lifted Carmen's knees and arched her back. She pulled the ropes connecting the chest harness, and the ankle cinches tight, locking the back arch in place.

“Wow, Stella. That is as good a back arch as anyone has done to me. Now what?”

“I will tie your hands to your feet. More pull for your back arch and to keep your hands in place."

“I don’t think my hands are going anywhere. Except for a gag and a hair tie, you have this down pretty good.”

“Almost." Stella grabbed her hair and an arm and pulled her to her side. Then she looped a rope around her hips just above her shorts and tied the rope off below her navel. She threaded the rope between Carmen's legs and over her wrist cinch. From there, it was pulled tight and tied to her feet. It was tight enough that it forced her jeans between her labia.

“Gosh, Stella. I don't know whether you are punishing me or giving me a present. This whole tie is very tight. And the rope in my crotch is spectacularly uncomfortable but in a good kind of way." Carmen was testing her restraints, looking for a way out.

“How long do you think it will take you to get out of that?”

“I think I am going to be here until someone unties me. Ralph has been helping me practice escaping. But against restraints this tight and this complete, there just isn’t a chance.”

“What would you do if I started sexually molesting you again?”

“There is damn little I could do except yell. And that wouldn’t help because you could gag me quick enough. So I would have to try to enjoy it. Is that what you are going to do now?”

“Carmen, I have enjoyed watching your tits bounce around as you have thrashed around trying to find a way to get loose. I have passed my own test here. I love you as a friend, but I can keep my hands off of you. Thank you for letting me do this today. Are you ready for me to untie you?"

“Give me a few more minutes. I want to make sure that I have tried everything I can to free myself. And, to be honest, I am finding that my thrashing, as you called it, works this crotch rope just right."

“While you are trying to get loose, what do you think happened to Tom yesterday?”

“I talked to Ralph about it last night. He told me that Tom was stationed in Kennedy when he was a corporal. It was known that he was having a pretty torrid affair. The military transferred him to Cold Water Springs, and the girl followed him there. That must have been Effie. It looks like they are taking up where they left off."

“She had better treat him right. When the Ranch captured me, Tom was the one who treated me decent. He made sure that others did as well. If he had known about Sloan, he would have stopped him before he ever got started."

Carmen said, “Then she will have to answer to me as well as you if she hurts him. That reminds me, can you tell that I am progressing in my martial arts practice?”

Carmen had pulled on her ropes every way that she could. There was no give, and she could not find any slack that would let her pull free. Nor could she get her fingers on a knot.

“Carmen, you are making great progress, especially in the kendo practice. I think that the Medico is going to have me teaching a class soon. Are you ready to give up yet?”

“Yes, I am stuck here until someone unties me.”

-----

Fortunately, Carmen was as capable as she was beautiful. She had the kind of personality that made it easy for people to talk to her. Initially, all at the Ranch below Ralph Rider and Sam Briggs were called Hands. Carmen reserved that term for those doing actual Ranch work. Those working on the Katana Project, she designated as Smiths. Troops were used to maintain territorial order. Security was in charge of the protection of Ranch personnel and property. Those leftover, such as the Chuck Wagon crew, servants, and janitorial or custodial people, were simply Staff.

For tasks that were not routine, such as constructing a new building, personnel were borrowed from groups as needed. Carmen was proud that she was able to take an enormous burden off of her mate, Ralph. He could spend all of his time developing the katana. The downside was that she was putting in as many hours a day as any of the men. She was tired all of the time, just like everybody else.

Despite her workload, she still attended kendo classes with regularity. Her skill level in kendo was rising rapidly. After work, she went with Carlos to the Medico's private lesson. She also made sure that she reserved some time each day for Stella. She might not have a long visit. She did make sure that she didn't neglect Stella. It was hard to be sure, but she thought that Stella's outlook had improved. It was sure that she was physically improved. After their recent session, Carmen hoped that Stella would soon be ready to submit to Carlos again. That was the bandit way.

Ralph had mentioned that while she was fitting newcomers into Ranch positions, some of the old Hands might want to change what they did. There had been a few. There was an assistant cook who wanted to be a cattle Hand. And cattle Hands that wanted to be a Smiths. So far, she had been able to accommodate all requests.

It came as a surprise when Jane Townson came to see her. Jane was the leader of the Bucks women Guardian detail for Stella's Final Courtship. She had also served as the leader of Carmen's Guardians for Carmen's Courtship. Jane was one of the ten Bucks assigned with the ongoing protection of Stella. The Bucks were assimilated into Ranch Security. Carmen had thought that they were pleased with their duties, although the Medico had mentioned that two of them were interested in becoming Mounted Troops.

“Jane, I haven't seen much of you lately. It's good to see you. How are you, and what can I do for you today?"

“Hi, Carmen. It’s good to see you also. You certainly seem to be thriving since your mating. How are you?”

“We all have more to do as we possibly can, don’t we? But I am fine and enjoying every minute of it. Are you looking for a new assignment on the Ranch?”

“No, that is not why I came to talk to you. I am thinking about doing something that might not have the Ranch's approval. You and Stella are probably the best able to advise me, and I thought it would be easier to talk to you about my problem.”

“Jane, I will surely try to help. You helped Ralph during our Courtship, and I owe you for that. Explain your problem to me, and we will see what solutions we can find together."

“Okay, here it is. The ratio of men to women here is very favorable to us women. My problem is that I have set my eye on someone but haven't gotten my nerve up to approach him. He is not a bandit, and I am worried that I will make a fool of myself because our customs are so different. Second, I am worried because our stations in life are so different too."

“So that is why you think Stella or I can help. We mated men who are not bandits and are stationed very high. Are you comfortable with sharing who your interest is with me?”

“Not comfortable, Carmen. But I knew that I would have to if I wanted your best advice. Carmen, I am totally fascinated with Capt. Ron James. Is there any chance for me to get him to like me?"

“Well, this is a surprise," Carmen thought. She said, "Jane, you are a beautiful woman. That is obviously in your favor. You are intelligent, and you are adventurous. I think those are characteristics that a strong man like Capt. James would find attractive. Yes, we do have different customs. But if two people find a strong attraction to each other and are willing to talk about things, the differences can be overcome. Also, Stella and I have found that our men enjoy having us submissive.”

“You were brought up similar to me. We were taught to be submissive to our mates. To get mated, we must wait for the man to make the first move and then be submissive in Courtship. How can I get him to notice me the first time? If he is not interested, I can live with that. But I have to get his attention to get anything started.”

“You are in Security. You have the means of tracking his movements and finding a way to put yourself where he will see you. Study him for now. Our men don't need to know how much we study them. I will tell you something that I wouldn't say to someone I didn't have a history as we do. I have a meeting scheduled with the Captain later today about recruits for the Mounted Troops. Come back to see me in the morning. If I can learn anything to help you, I will pass it on then."

Jane left to see what she could find out about Capt. James' movements. Later that day, the Captain came to see Carmen for their appointment. They talked about the recruit training process and when he wanted the recruits to arrive. After their business discussions were over, Carmen said, "Ron, this question may be beyond my duties, but I'm worried that you don't have a social life. At least that I can see."

“No,” he replied, “a military life can be lonely. Most troops will go to Round Rock occasionally and visit the Red Eye or the Rancher’s Rest. I have chosen not to do that. I dream that someday, I will meet the right woman just as Ralph and Carlos met you and Stella.”

Carmen said, "Maybe we could start holding occasional social events here at the Ranch. A dance might be nice. We are starting to get more women working here, and I think they would like an acceptable way to meet people too."

“That does sound like a good idea. I think I would like to come to something like that.”

The following day, Jane came by, and Carmen told her that the Captain was on the lookout for the right woman. She asked Jane if she had identified an opportunity to present herself to him.

“I have. The one thing that he always does when he has any free time is to visit the Smithy to watch the blade making progress.”

“Then you should start going there too. Don't go when he is already there. Be there when he arrives. You are interested because Security will be getting early katanas. I see you in the kendo classes, so you have established interest in katana from two directions.”

Jane smiled, “Thanks Carmen, it feels good to have a plan. There is a wagon going into Round Rock several times a week. The Ranch is paying me well. Should I go to town and buy something to wear like you are before I approach the Captain?”

“Maybe later. For now, I think you will find that the good Captain will think you are very exotic in your bandit clothes.”

Just after dark, Jane finished her last security patrol for the day. She sponged off and made her way to the Smithy. Going in, she saw Ralph holding a blade with tongs and thrusting it into a vat of water. A Smithe, idle at the moment, said, “Welcome to the Smithy. You were just in time to see Boss Ralph quench his latest blade. He will turn it over to a crew to clean the clay off of it. Then Ralph will test the blade for its strength and flexibility.”

“How will he test it?”

“There is a machine over there," pointing, "that lets him put precise pressures in various directions and measure the response of the blade."

“This is so interesting. My name is Jane. I am in a kendo class every day. I dream of having a katana someday.”

“Hi Jane, I'm Dudley. As soon as Ralph gets the parameters he wants, he will set a large manufacturing operation in motion. We have been building the manufacturing facilities and keeping the Wagon Train busy bringing us equipment. If this blade is right, you could see things start tonight. It is time for me to get back to work. Nice talking with you."

“Thank you, Dudley.”

Jane noticed that Ron had entered the Smithy. As they were the only spectators at the moment, it was natural for them to move closer together to talk. Ron saw a slim, taller than an average young woman with wavy light brown hair. From her dress, he knew she was a bandit. She wore buckskin low-riders with a halter that displayed well-shaped breasts. From her tan, he knew she was a woman of the outdoors.

Seeing him appraising her, she smiled and decided to speak up. “Hello, I am Jane Townson of the Bucks. I am in Security here on the Ranch. Of course, I know that you are Capt. James of the Mounted Troops.”

“ It’s a pleasure to meet you, Jane. I know your name. You led the Guardians for both Stella and Carmen. That must have been a fascinating experience.”

"It was unforgettable, Captain. It was double so because both Stella and Carmen are such unique women."

“Jane, please call me Ron. I have to keep my imagination under tight control whenever the subject of those Courtship comes up.”

“Why is that, Ron? It is a natural enough thing. But if you don’t want to talk about it, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

“Jane, I'm used to commanding men, but I'm not used to talking to beautiful women. You are pretty easy to talk to, however. I shouldn't say this. If I let myself think of tying up someone like Stella, Carmen, or you, I get very sad because that seems like such an impossibility."

“I can't understand that, Ron. You are a very handsome man, young, and high in your profession. I would expect women to throw themselves at you."

“It is because of my profession that I seldom get to meet and talk to women. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm in a bar crying in my beer. Here I am, actually meeting a beautiful lady and talking trash. You probably want to talk about katana. We can do that."

“Ron, I am enjoying talking to you very much. Please don’t feel like you need to change the conversation. Is it talking about tying up a woman that is bothering you?”

“Yes.”

“Is it because you don’t have a woman to tie up that is the problem?”

“Yes, that is a problem.”

“Ron, I know how that must feel. During Stella's Final Courtship, we tied her up for Carlos each night for three nights. Then we would send Carlos in. All I could think was how I wished it was me. Then on Carmen's night, I had to watch as she was bound and helpless and Ralph fondled and played with her body to keep her distracted. Again, I wanted that to be me."

“Jane, I am reacting to our talk. Would you walk with me?” She could see the bulge growing in his pants.

“Yes, let's head back. I am in a dormitory not far from your quarters. I would enjoy walking with you."

In the dark, Ron offered his arm to Jane. She took it and held on tight. He said, "Bondage is not unheard of among those of us who are not bandits. But it is not used commonly in Courtship. You seem to think of it as expected. What if I were to court you, Jane? What would you expect?"

“I would expect you to tie me up and enjoy my body. It seems strange to me that you don’t have this custom.”

“Jane, tell me if I am moving too fast. I want to tie you up very much. You are showing me a lot more skin than I am used to seeing. Your body is what we would call ripped. That is, you show great physical conditioning. Have I left the reservation?”

“No, Ron. You are asking with great consideration. And the answer is yes. I would like for you to tie me up. Can we do it tonight?"

“We can be private in my quarters. As Commander, I have a lot more room than I need.”

Minutes later, they arrived at the Commanders Quarters, a standalone house at the edge of the parade field. Ron opened the door and ushered Jane into the house. Jane rose on her toes and gave Ron a gentle kiss on the lips.

“Ron, I don't want this to be awkward between us. I will be honest with you and tell you that I had set my eye on you and planned on a way to meet you. How easy you are to talk to is as unexpected as it is wonderful. I am going to start by leading you into the bandit way of doing things. If you become uncomfortable at any point, just say so, and we will do things any way you wish."

“I don’t feel anything awkward, Jane.” His left hand found its way to the back of her head and pressed her into another kiss. His right hand slid between them until his fingers were feeling the soft top of her breast.

When he broke the kiss, she said, “It is our way for me to be submissive to you. Do you have any rope handy?”

“Yes, here is a storeroom. There are coils of rope hung on a wall." Jane went in with Ron and took an arm full of the coils.

“Would you like to show me your bedroom next? Or whatever room you would like for us to use for our play?"

The bedroom had thick rugs, padded chairs, a sofa, and a large four-poster bed. Jane threw the coils of rope on the bed except for one, which she handed to Ron. "Now it is time for you to tie me up."

Ron took her hands and started to tie them in her front. “I don’t mean to be bossy, Ron. Is that the way you would secure a prisoner? Couldn’t the prisoner still do damage with hands tied in front?”

“Are you going to fight me?” asked Ron.

“No, but you should follow good practices.”

She turned around and put her hand behind her back. As he tied her hands together, she added, “One good thing about my buckskins is that you can remove my halter after my hands are tied.”

Ron put his arms around her and felt down to the belt of her pants. Undoing the belt, he lowered her pants to her ankles and helped her step out of them. Then he untied the back of her halter and pulled it off of her tits and over her head. Jane's tits weren't as large as Stella's or Carmen's, but they rose high and did not sag. He palmed a tit and said, "you feel wonderful, Jane. Shall we move to the bed?"

No one would call them small.

Jane thought that it would be easy to pull loose from his tie but that she shouldn't. He didn't need her to correct him anymore tonight.

Ron pulled down the bed covers and helped Jane position herself on the pillows. He stripped off his uniform and got in beside her. For a long time, they talked while Ron stroked her body. He had never found anyone that made talking so easy. After a long time passed, he said,

“I want to enter you now. Should I untie you first?”

“No, Ron. You should use me right away to take care of your needs. That is why I am here for you. It works out that if you take care of your needs, you take care of my needs at the same time.”

Later, he reached to untie her, and she said, "You can do that in the morning, Ron."

Jane was smiling. It was nice that Ron knew his way around a woman's body better than he could tie one up. It would not take her long to teach him to do that. She spooned into his back, and they went to sleep with her hand on his cock.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to see, that Stellla ist getting back in old shap. I liked the description of her rehab designed by the Medico. I take it as a good sign, that Stella wanted to tie up Carmen again. The Tie-Up Sequence itself was written perfectly - again. And we have a new Character: Jane. All in all a very fince chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic