Our sexy, new hostage. MF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Our sexy, new hostage. MF/F

Post by bindngag »

Sarah and I had been dating for about a year now. When we first met, we hit it off right away. We both had similar interests and that included in the bedroom. Sarah loved to be tightly bound and gagged. And I loved to oblige her by being the one to do the tying. We both loved kidnap scenarios and had always talked about kidnapping a girl together. We had just never found the right girl that fit our wants.

Sarah was a very attractive Latino girl. Raven black hair that went past her shoulders. Beautiful brown eyes that hid an inner darkness. She was 5'8" and weighed a healthy 160. Amazing breasts that I'm guessing were a D cup. But it was her ass that I loved most about her figure. Especially when she wore her tight, yoga pants. God I loved to grab it any chance I could.

We both worked in the same restaurant. Sarah was a bartender and I was the head cook/expo. We often would throw massive parties at our three story house. The crazy thing is we barely paid any rent at all. That's because Sarah would sometimes sleep with our landlord. You see, we had an open relationship. She could sleep with whoever, and vice versa. But what we both wanted was a kidnapped girl to have fun with.

On this particular night we happened to be throwing one of our epic parties. Don't know if you've ever partied with service workers, but we're fucking crazy. You have to be to deal with stupidity all day. Anything went in our house. Whatever drugs, drinks and activities was fine with us. Only rule, you had to Uber to and from the house. We did not condone drinking and driving. And I always picked up an 8ball of probably, the best coke you could get.

I always returned home from work first. So I would be setting everything up for the fun. Food was provided, but you had to bring your own shit to drink, smoke, snort, whatever. We had games, music and we would clear a big space for a dance floor. Time to start getting ready for tonight. I had a feeling it was gonna be a really good gathering tonight.

Friends started showing up around 8. Sarah wouldn't be home until a little after 9, so it was up to me to keep shit mellow. Everyone respected our house, but I think it was because we lived in a really nice place. People never complained about the noise and because everyone took Uber, we didn't use any parking spots. Everyone was having a blast already, and the night was still young.

Sarah finally got home and went straight to the shower. When she emerged it was like a total different girl. She was wearing those tight, black shorts that just form perfect to her ass. And a tight, white shirt that really complemented her breasts. "Damn you're sexy" I say with a quick smack on the ass. "Thanks babe, let me get a bump" she says with great excitement. "Anything for my sexy mama" as I hand her the bag. "I'm gonna go mingle". "Word, think I'll play some beer pong". We go or separate ways for the time being.

About 2 hours in Sarah comes to me and pulls me to the side. "I found her" she almost whispers. "Who?" "The girl I want to kidnap". She points out a beautiful blonde. "Who the fuck is that?" "She came into the bar tonight. She's new to town, so I invited her to the party". "She doesn't know anyone" I ask. "Nope. She's perfect". She really was too. Long blonde hair. Gorgeous green eyes. Nice, full breasts that were begging to come out of the tight, white button up blouse she was wearing. And I'm ashamed to say, an ass that was far more superior to Sarah's. "Oh my God she's fucking hot" I proclaimed. "See if she'll do some blow and get her up in our bedroom. I'll come up in like 20 and we'll grab her". "Hell yes!!" Sarah says as she practically skips over to her. 20 minutes can't go fast enough.

I watch and imagine how we'll do this while they head up the stairs. Our room was on the third floor at the opposite side of the house. I knew no one would hear her if she happened to scream for help. Which I knew wasn't going to happen. After what seemed like an eternity I head up the stairs. Basically running and skipping steps. My heart is pounding from the possibilities I have running through my mind. I find myself shaking a little as I enter our room.

"What's going on in here!" I shout, scaring both of them. "You asshole" Sarah says as she introduces me. "This is Allison. Allison that's Cam, my boyfriend." "Nice to meet you", we both say. "We're just doing some lines and chatting. You know, girl stuff". "Well don't hog it all" I say jokingly as I do a bump. We hang out for awhile, talking. Turns out Allison just moved to town that week. She didn't know anyone. Which meant no one would miss her.

After 10 or so minutes Allison decides to head back down stairs. "Good idea" I say as we head for the door. Sarah gives me a look and I know what to do. I grab Allison and pull her hands behind her back. I clamp my hand over her mouth. She's surprised, and at first complies. After a few seconds she tries to struggle. "Sarah, gag her. Fast" I yell. Sarah takes a bandana and shoves it deep in her mouth. "Mmmmmph, mmmmmph" Allison tries to scream. "Grab the duct tape" I tell Sarah. She starts ripping off pieces and sealing in the bandana, making it impossible to yell now. "Bind her hands now", but Sarah is already wrapping rope quickly around her wrists. Tightly forcing them together, palms out. If there's anything Sarah is superb at, it's tying knots. I drag her over to the bed and force her to sit down. "We're gonna have fun with your sexy, little ass" I tease.

It's almost like we were meant to do this. The teamwork Sarah and I have. She binds her ankles, while I wrap a rope around her elbows. "Let's blindfold her" I tell Sarah. "With what?" "Grab a pair of leggings". Sarah pulls out a pair and starts wrapping it around her eyes. "Can't have you seeing anything". I'm so excited right now, I can't help but caress her amazing breasts. "Stop that" Sarah yells. "Get her bound and gagged first. We can't stay up here all night". She's right, people will start to wonder where we are. Sarah ties another coil of rope around her knees. "Let's put her in the closet for now". We both pick her up and head to our giant, walk-in closet. We lay her on the floor, gently". "Better hogtie her" Sarah says. I can't believe how awesome she is at this. We tightly secure her wrists to her ankles, making sure it's impossible to get out of. "We need to test that gag Sarah. Don't want anyone hearing her moan". I tell Sarah to smack her ass while I stand outside the bedroom door. "She's still kinda loud" I tell Sarah as I walk back in."I'll fix that"she says as she grabs the tape. She starts wrapping it around Allison's mouth, each pass silencing her more. Allison tries to struggle, but is bound way too tight. "This should hold her while we finish up" I say. I can't help but rub my hand over her amazing ass. As we leave, Sarah whispers something in her ear that causes Allison to buck and pull at her bonds. "What did you say?" I ask as we head downstairs. "I just told her I want to see you pleasure her tonight, while she's completely helpless". "God I love you" I proclaim as we head back downstairs.

We hang out down stairs, the whole time Allisons' tightly bound body in my head. I wonder if Sarah was being for real about me pleasuring her. I had to admit, I wanted to from the moment I saw Allison. I thought of all the possibilities, waiting for time to pass.

Finally, at 2 in the morning the last of our guests leave. No one knew we had a girl completely helpless upstairs, and that really turned me on. Sarah grins at me. "Let's go check on our hostage" she says with glee. "You know we have to tie her up tighter" I tell Sarah. "Oh yeah, and once we do, I want you to tie me up. But don't blindfold me. I want to watch you tease and fuck her". Two sexy girls bound and gagged. I must have done something right to experience this.

We enter the room and walk straight to the closet. There she is, still tightly hogtied on the floor. Sarah walks over to her and grabs her ass, rough. "We're gonna have some fun with you Allison" she says. Allison struggles and now I'm rock hard. I want to fuck her so bad, but we have to bind her more. "How do you want to see her tied?" I ask Sarah. "Let's tie her to the head board, that way you can flip her over and do whatever you want". I untie her hogtie and we carry her to the bed. "First let's get you a new gag" I say while I start to unwrap the tape. Allison starts to yell for help, but Sarah quickly covers her mouth with her hand. "You better behave you little bitch" Sarah says while choking her. "Sarah, you fucking make me so horny. Watching you dominate her. I want to see you tie her to the bed" I say excitedly.

"What kind of gag should we silence her with" Sarah asks. "Shove a ball gag in her mouth. Her lips are sexy and I love the way it sounds when she tries to scream for help". "Please, please let me go" Allison pleads. "I won't tell anyone about this, just untie me". Sarah grabs her hair and yanks it back. At the same time shoving the gag deep in her mouth. She tightens the clasp so much that the ball completely disappears in her mouth. "That's perfect baby" I say. "Now tie her hands above her head to the headboard". Sarah unties her elbows and then her wrists. Allison tries to resist, but Sarah grabs her breasts and twists. "Put your fucking hands in front" she demands. Allison does as she is told and Sarah binds her hands in front of her, palms together. She pushes her back and I hand her a coil of rope. She secures her wrists to the headboard, tight. No chance Allison can move her arms. "What now baby" Sarah asks. Just the fact I get to tell her how to tie this girl up is so fucking hot. I'm so erect right now and really just want to fuck Allison. But, I want my woman to enjoy this as well. "Let me do a line real fast and think about. After all, we have all night with our kidnap victim.

"Take her pants off baby. I want to see what kind of panties she is wearing". Sarah roughly pulls her tight jeans off. Exposing her amazing ass. " My favorite, lacy shorts. And look how they form perfect to her ass". Her panties are black and contrast perfect with her skin tone. Sarah smacks her ass, hard. "You're pretty fucking sexy" Sarah says as she rubs her fingers over Allisons' tight, sexy clit. "Bind her ankles to the bed". Sarah wraps her ankles and then tightly secures them to the bottom of the bed. "Keep her blindfolded" I say. "The fact she can't see anything turns me on more". Allison writhes on the bed, trying to get untied. "Keep struggling, but save your strength for later baby" Sarah tells her. Now that she is prepped for some fun, time to tie my sexy woman up.

I quickly grab Sarah and pull her arms behind her back. I pull her over to the dresser and pull out a coil of rope, tightly binding her hands behind her back. I clamp my hand over her mouth " I have to tie your sexy, little ass up now bitch". She loves it when I am rough with her. " You gonna be quite, or do I need to gag you?" She tries to scream through my hand. "Guess that answers my question". I pull out a pair of her panties and shove them into her mouth. Then I pull out another pair of leggings and start wrapping it tight around her mouth. I tie it off and drag her over to a chair. The whole time Allison is trying to untie herself on the bed. I push Sarah down and grab a roll of tape. I quickly wrap her ankles and get knees to the chair. Then I wrap it tight around her breasts, securing her to the chair. 'now I'm gonna make you watch while I fuck your friend". I can see the excitement in Sarah's eyes as I walk towards Allison's sexy, bound body.

I strip down to my boxers and climb on top of Allison. She screams through her gag, but it is too tight to matter. I rip open her blouse, exposing her amazing breasts and start to slowly kiss on them. She tries to fight, but I hold her bound hands down. "My girl wants me to fuck you while you're tied up". Allison struggles even harder. My dick is rock hard and I can see Sarah rocking in the chair, really turned on. I slide a finger inside Allison, and she starts to cry. "Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle with you". She shakes her head no, but I continue to finger her. She starts to become wet and I ask if she likes this. "Nnnnmmmmph" she screams through her gag. I slowly enter her with my cock and look at Sarah. She is convulsing from and orgasm and that makes me start to fuck Allison harder. I cover her gagged mouth with my hand while I fuck get harder and harder. I pull out right before I finish and ejaculate on her stomach. I see Sarah has had multiple orgasms watching me and I'm pretty sure Allison has one as well.

I get up and head to the shower, leaving both girls tightly bound and gagged. I kiss Sarah on the forehead. "Don't go anywhere" I jokingly say. " I'll be back for you next".
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting start. Wondering where this will lead...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was absolutely sensational! I loved it! Hope there will be more soon. Thanks for posting it here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

Thanks man. There will be more to come.
trynakogol
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trynakogol »

Can’t wait for this story to continue!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Very sexy start so far, poor Allison is in for far more mistreatment I think :twisted:
Hello there!

Other Work
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

What a hot story! I loved the sensuality and the sexy cuckolding at the end. Very descriptive and spicy.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I like it,wish I could join in on the fun😊
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Sounds so awesome!!!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Fantastic! Either based on anyone you actually know?
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Damn this is an excellent fantasy! I gotta find me a girl like that
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic! Either based on anyone you actually know?
Yes, it is actually.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic