Pip and the Bank Robbers (MM/MMMM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagejeopardy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pip and the Bank Robbers (MM/MMMM

Post by bondagejeopardy »

Episode 1

Pip had just come out of the barbers shop sporting his new haircut. Pip was a very tidy young man whose school insisted on short trousers and knee socks with the school colours on. Aged 18, most boys found it old fashioned and humiliating but Pip secretly enjoyed the boyish look. He took his blazer off to reveal his grey school colour trim jumper and slung his blazer over his shoulder.
Walking home on a deserted path he noticed a big Jaguar outside a derelict warehouse. Strange he thought but Pip enjoyed the empty fascination of the building and so walked towards it. Four men wearing balaclavas were carrying a large box marked with a local bank logo.

Keeping behind bushes, Pip crouched behind a bush withdrawing a notebook and writing the car number down.

A crack in the bracken behind him startled Pip to see a balaclava clad man. And what do you think your’e up to young man. “Bird watching spluttered Pip” He jumped to his feet and started to run but the man caught him in a headlock and dragged him into the warehouse. The four men Pip had been watching were emptying the crate packed full of banknotes, they looked up at the captured Pip. “Caught this young man snooping and taking notes saying he was bird watching” “Bird watching sneered one man, in short trousers, how old are you you won’t pull any birds dressed like that” “I’m 18 retorted Pip and I saw the bank robbery in the paper”. “Plucky kid aren’t you shame we’ll have to take care of you Tie him up” Pips arms were pulled behind his back and his wrists twisted. “Help” he shouted in his youthful voice. “Yell will you we’ll cure that” He produced a wad of cloth which he crammed into Pip’s mouth. Pip gasped for breath as the cruel tight ropes bound his wrists and now he was being gagged. He made a last attempt to call for help but could just manage a muffled sound. “Didn’t they tell you it’s rude to talk with you mouth full at that posh school” The thug tied a thick white cloth over Pip’s mouth and knotted it so tightly it pressed the stuffing to the back of his throat. He was made to sit on a chair while turn after turn of rope was taken around his chest. Another man appeared with more rope which he wound around Pip’s legs securing them to either side of the chair legs. “Comfortable” jeered one man “Yea you won’t be pulling any birds with that little lot and don’t you pretty gagged. He slapped Pip’s face and the helpless boy could only glare at him.

The men searched the pockets of Pip’s school blazer and found the notebook. “What are we going to do with him” The Boss man looked at his watch “It’s Friday night, after dark we’ll take him down to the freezer we don’t want to parade him around bound and gagged. “We’d better keep our balaclavas on it’s cold in there” “Here kid, I hope your’e wearing a vest”

Episode 2

Mark, Pip’s best friend had finished his homework and was changing out of his shorts. The only thing good about this uniform is the long school knee socks with school colour trimmed turndowns.They kept him warm on his motorbike. He pulled up his tight jeans and pulled a thick black polo neck over his grey school jumper. I think I’ll go for a ride on my motorbike so a warm jacket. Next his school scarf over his nose and mouth for protection against the wind and lastly a full face crash helmet. Bit different to that awful school uniform he mused. “Off for a ride Mum” he called. Riding past the abandoned warehouse, Mark saw a Jaguar parked, I like those cars I think I’ll have a look at it. He got off the motorbike and thought it was strange no-one was inside. Where could they be, not inside that derelict place. Shinning up a drainpipe, he looked through the broken pane. To his horror, he saw Pip bound and gagged in a chair in his school uniform. “What the heck well there’s no-one in sight so I’m going in there”

Mark crept cautiously around the front and in through the door to the corridor. Quietly opening the door he was confronted by a terrified Pip uncontrollably shaking his head and making muffled sounds behind a huge gag. “What’s going on mate who did this to you” A sudden blow to the back of Mark’s head with a heavy rubber torch sent his spinning to the floor in front of Pip.
Last edited by bondagejeopardy 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Nice beginning! Can't wait to see what's in store for poor Pip.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Leaving us wanting more... :o

As [mention] wataru14[/mention] wrote...
Nice beginning! Can't wait to see what's in store for poor Pip.
Nosy young man...deserves to be bound and gagged! 8-)
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

I love nosey snoops.
A great chair tie and gag.
Can’t wait to hear what’s in store
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... well at least Pip will have company in the freezer to keep him warm... hopefully for his sake he's tied up to Mark and not across the room from him 🌬️

Looking forward to more!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic