Something Evil part four M/F dark

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Something Evil part four M/F dark

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

“I want you to undress.” He commanded. Elvira’s face went pale at those words. “So this is my end?” She thought. “It ends here raped and murdered by a complete stranger?” He stepped toward her and unbound her wrists,”I’ll remind you of what you were told before woman.” He said spitting the words out with as though they were venom. She nodded and he removed the gag from her aching jaw. “Uhhh!” She sighed spitting out the wad of material as far as she could. “Now undress!” He said with more emphasis.

She began to unlace her garments and boots. She looked at him, not in anger but more out of pity. A long silence between them hung heavy in the stagnant dungeon air. Spiders went about their activities in the dark corners and cracks of the ceiling. All while she continued her torturously slow disrobing. “I don’t suppose you’ll tell me who you are and why and HOW I got here will you?” She asked bluntly.
“All in due time my dear.” Was the reply. As he spoke he pulled back his overcoat to reveal a colt pistol and formidable looking dagger holstered in his belt. There lest her line of questioning be a distraction. “In due time,” he repeated.

After several minutes of pulling laces and unbuttoning her undergarments Elvira Devlin stood before Baron Fessel completely nude. Her arms folded in front of her chest in modest albeit slight coverage. He regarded her somewhat thoughtfully as his gaze traveled up and down her uniquely feminine shape. She was a dancer and carobret girl. Years of athletic stretching and contortion had made her thighs strong and her calves firm. Her midriff was firm and without any hint of the obesity that pervaded “normal” women in the countryside. Elvira’s breasts were round and smooth, ideal by the standards of most men. More than ideal. As she moved the sinew of muscle and ligaments just below the skin were easily apparent. Now, with her hair falling about her shoulders over her breasts in the faint light it made her look the part of a Rembrandt figure. He gestured toward the tall box against the wall. She froze…looking at the dreadful thing and then to the floor. He pulled back a clasp and unbolted a hinged door on the front of the coffin structure. Grabbing her arm he thrust her inside. Baron Fessel produced a wide belt with two loops, one on each side. It was wrapped around her waist and her arms cinched to her sides using the loops. Satisfied he closed the door and relocked the bolt. Elvira was trapped inside now. Only enough space to barely turn her head. The padding on the walls seemed an ominous luxury for what could well be the instrument of her demise.

“Why are you doing this to me?” She asked. “Because you and your kind ruined me” came the surprising reply. She felt an odd sense of familiarity yet did not understand. “You are Elvira Devlin, a member of a dance troupe are you not?” He inquired. “Yes” she replied honestly.

“You came to London and your dance troupe put me out of business. You ruined my career, my plans and…” he choked up…and MY LIFE!” The rage welled up inside him, and boiled over. Elvira pressed herself against the back of the box and stared at him as if he may spring at her even confined as she was. “I don’t understand!” She shouted. “Don’t you?” He asked coyly. “Don’t you remember the theater company down the lane, the Strongman and his wife, a magician of renown!” Suddenly…the fragments began to connect and….fog still clouded her memory.

“You have short term memory loss” he offered dryly. “A side effect of being anthestetised. I came to your room above the tavern where you were staying. I paid someone to drug your wine. When you went to bed, you fell into a very deep sleep. It was easy to take you from your room after the tavern closed”. “Ms Devlin…he stood close to the cage door and glared at her through the laticework of the grill…”I intend to torture you and do as I please with you.”

She remembered now. She remembered it all. How she and the other women walked by his theater making jokes and mocking him as they passed. They mocked him as signs went up, GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. “The other women!” she thought. “What of my friends?” She asked. “I will deal with them in good time. In good time” he repeated, his composure returning. “Now Ms Devlin, for some entertainment.” She struggled and began to fight wildly unable to break out or free her arms. She threw herself against the door but it remained solidly locked and bolted. “YOU, YOU ANIMAL!” She shouted. He just smiled.

Baron Fessel stepped to the side and grasping the iron handle with both hands he began to slowly crank it clockwise. Slowly the inside walls of the box began to move inward.

To be continued….
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent beginning. I do hope that you will continue. You have quickly created a high tension environment.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Excellent beginning. I do hope that you will continue. You have quickly created a high tension environment.
Thank you! High praise indeed. I am working on the next installment and will definitely complete the story.
😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic