Something Evil part five: M/F dark

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Something Evil part five: M/F dark

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

The inner walls of the coffin box closed on Elvira. She stood between them nude, her arms bound to her sides. She tried to press against the back wall pushing against it to see if she could halt its progress. The leather padded surface gave with the motion several inches but it had no effect. The two walls began to come in contact with her naked body. She felt the wall behind her touching her sculpted buttocks as the wall in front of her contacted her breasts. They were soft. Yielding and thickly padded. Not at all what she was expecting.

Baron Fessel came into view and peered through the window. He saw the position of the walls inside relative to Elvira. He again went to the crank and gave it another turn. The insides continued inward and were now pressing against her shapely body sandwiching her between them. Another turn of the handle and her backside pressed further into the soft, smooth leather. Her face sank into the material as Elvira tried to twist her neck to turn away. Her torso was now enveloped entirely as the walls gripped her body. She was going to be smothered within the leather bound pillowy walls. Panic set in and panting, hyperventilating, she smelled the dust and a moldy odor eminanating from the leather. Evidence that others had suffered a similar fate.

Baron Fessel again moved into view as only a few inches of light still managed to seep through into the box. She looked out with her one eye that was not yet enveloped. “Please!” She said muffled by the box. From her vantage point she could see that Baron had a massive erection and was fingering himself. “Ha! Ha!” Was his only response. Another half turn of the crank and she lost another inch of space, less breathing room now as the leather pressed against the back of her head forcing her face into the padded wall in front of her. Turning her face left and right but as she did…another half inch disappeared. Elvira was sinking into the padded walls, helpless to prevent it.

She heard the turning of gears and mechanical clicking as the device ratcheted the walls in on her. She struggled and wriggled inside the padded hell fighting for air. Baron Fessel had removed his manhood from his trousers and openly began to masturbate as she struggled trying to breathe. A glimpse of flesh as again the inexorable turning of the handle brought the walls together so that now the padding on the walls touched each other. Elvira used up the small amount of oxygen available.
She could feel that the walls were becoming firmer as her body was now pressed so far into the padding they could give no further. The ghastly clicking continued as she was squeezed from both sides. Elvira felt her breasts and buttocks begin to flatten out as she wheezed and gasped. She was becoming faint. The immense pressure on her body forced what little air was left from her lungs.
“Now my child, you’ll suffocate” came the disembodied voice. “It hurts…sto…” she couldn’t utter words as her lungs were empty. CLICK! There was no struggling now, only pain. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Elvira was completely immobile in the terrible grip of the machine. Then blackness.

The familiar clicking returned. She felt a rush of fetid air as the walls retreated. She reflexively sucked in air. Despite the foulness of the dank dungeon chamber, it was the sweetest air she’d ever. She couldn’t tell how long she’d been out. In her blurred vision she glimpsed Baron Fessel. His hand on his penis, smirking at her. The walls parted just far enough as her knees buckled and she sank down but only as far as the gap between the walls allowed. Not far. She realized her arms were still bound to her sides. She stiffened her back and tried to speak, “let me out you bastard” Elvira said in a whisper.

“You are a strong woman Ms Devlin. You cannot hold out against this machine. The walls behind the padding are an inch of solid iron. They weigh hundreds of pounds. I can easily crush your body if I desire. Or, I can leave you sealed inside and let you suffocate.” He threatened. His huge thick penis hard and swaying in front of him. Precum dripping from the tip.

She knew he wasn’t just telling her this for reasons of pride. He was trying to frighten her as if it was necessary. She knew he fed on it. “Go…to hell” she barely managed to mouth the words. Elvira could feel her ribs were likely fractured.

At that, as if prompted, the walls began to close in again. Again her body sank into the padded walls pushing her into an upright position. Again crushing pressure on her chest and pelvis, squeezing her ribs and abdomen beyond limits. “I’m… in a vise” she thought. She felt her spine pop just above her pelvis as gases between joints were forced out of her torso. She saw lights behind her closed eyelids. As she felt a rib crack, the blackness returned.

To be continued…
Last edited by SubDudeWithrope 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ropesngirls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropesngirls »

Since you ask for comments; it is rather too dark for my taste. More like a terrible death at the hands of the proverbial super villain or so, only "Ze German Akzent" missing for Baron Fessel. Which name actually is a nice find.
Last but not least: how would this be continued once the victim is crushed to death?
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

Stay tuned is all I can say. Thanks for your comments. I liked that name too.

Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic