Something Evil M/F Part Six: dark

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Something Evil M/F Part Six: dark

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

Baron Fessel opened the door to the vice box and Elvira Devlin fell nude to floor. Her body crumpled sideways out the doorway at his feet. He regarded her hungrily, his erection still at full mast. Fessel looked her over, “No” he intoned to himself. “Not yet.” He bent down and scooped up her unconscious form and walked toward the door. Her dark red hair swinging to the side as her head tilted back limply over his arm. Even bruised and sweating with blood seeping from her nose, she was an amazing physical specimen. Bruises on her breasts and hips showed the telltale forces she was subjected to just moments ago. She’d been in the box for several minutes, long enough to be oxygen starved and dehydrated.

He unbolted the door with his right hand supporting her weight with his left arm and swung it wide open. He walked back up the narrow hallway and turned at the end to a set of stone steps. With Elvira’s inert form cradled in his arms the Bromley Strongman mounted the steep stairway to surface floor of Castle Dunham.

At the top of the stairs he was met by two Great Danes. A Fawn and a Mantle, both males. They both stood their ground and began moving closer, their heads down. Elvira’s scent had set off an instinctive alarm. “Bleib!” he commanded in German. “Fuss! Sitz!” he ordered as he passed and the dogs obediently followed his commands and laid down. He walked down a long hallway lined with doors and sundry pictures, artwork from centuries past. He could feel Elvira’s body heat rise or perhaps, he thought, “I’m just getting old.” At the very end was a hidden staircase that spiraled upwards to the next floor. There he entered a long vast room filled with trophies and closets of opulent clothing from his days as a performer and that of his wife. A large ornate fireplace dominated the end of the room and to his right was a large arched window. It was open and looked out over the marshy grounds of Castle Dunham. An enormous moon rose steadily over the misty landscape shining into the room and casting shadows beyond the objects and possessions.

He laid her on her back on a table and pulled some manacles from the underside drawer to secure her hands. They clicked as he screwed the key down tightly, locking them onto her wrists. Baron’s hands shook as he worked. Not from caution or effort but from raw sexual desire. He ran his hands over her nude body. Squeezing her breasts and caressing every sinew of her taught frame. His wandering hands made their way to her vagina and he explored it fully with his finger tips. A curiosity he thought, while his hands ran casually over her hips. The bruises weren’t as large as he’d thought. In the dungeon lighting it was easy to mistake such things with the flickering lamps and dim atmosphere. “No matter,” he said aloud to himself. It’d be dark soon and the temperatures would drop considerably. He glanced toward the fireplace and the stack of logs he’d cut just last week. He stood removing his coat and laid it across a nearby chair. Baron Fessel looked at her prone form again cuffed and helpless and felt his manhood, but only briefly.

At the fireplace he lifted the screen away and placed several dry logs onto the stand inside. He grabbed the torch he’d lit earlier and held it to some kindling stuffed under the stand. In just a matter of seconds the logs began to catch fire. It spread quickly and the embers began to lift up the chimney. Satisfied it would remain alight he replaced the screen and turned to deal with his captive.

At first he thought he simply had forgotten where she was laid down. Fessel could see she wasn’t lying on the table where he’d left her. Surprise gave way to confusion as he scanned the floor around the table and out of the corner of his vision saw her. She stood silently, stoically in front of the open window. He bolted toward her, rapidly clearing the distance from the fireplace hearth to where she stood in front of the window. Moonlight silohuetted her body and she seemed to be glowing, a halo of moonlight around her head and torso. He pulled the pistol from his belt and leveled it at her back. “GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW!” he shouted as anger rose in his brain.

“It’s too late” came her faint reply. Her voice was devoid of emotion and was that regret, he wondered?
“I’ll not let you kill yourself! You aren’t leaving this life until I decide!” Fessel stated, Smiling to himself assuredly.
She giggled like a school girl her gaze still transfixed out the window, beyond the grounds on something distant.
“I don’t mean it’s too late for ME.” she turned toward Baron Fessel and faced him. Her features a sharper than before. Her tone threatening. She dropped her hands to her sides. The iron manacles fell to the floor, broken.

“I meant it’s too late for you….darling.”

To be continued…
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

First, you said,
...At the top of the stairs he was met by two Great Danes. A Fawn and a Mantle, both male. ...
Anyone who writes about Great Danes is, themselves, great.

Then, this is an excellent beginning, [mention]SubDudeWithrope[/mention]. With just one posting you have left me wanting to know what happens. I already hoped to see more of your writing.

But then you said,
“I meant it’s too late for you….darling.”
Now I'm hooked.

Addendum: I just saw that I didn't look at your title carefully. This is not a first post. I am wondering why you post chapters as separate topics. I started to withdraw my post but decided that I still like it and will try to find where the beginning is hiding.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhm, caught my attention with the last paragraph of this. I am now really curious how our captive got free and see where this leads us 😀.

I am also curious why you are posting each chapter separately (like each chapter is it's own story). I had to scroll through and find each part to read it. Just a suggestion, it is much easier for the readers to follow along if each chapter is within the same topic. After you post the 1st part, you just add the additional chapters to what you've already posted and then change the title accordingly. Again, just a suggestion and it may help with gaining more readers too.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

Good suggestions all. I’ll probably post the final chapter soon. I know it’s been a long period since I posted but I wanted to step away and let ideas come to me. That and I have a ton of things to accomplish personally.

Sincere thanks to you for taking the time to write and I will most likely implement some of your suggestions.

Thanks!
SubDude
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic