Knights of the Bound Table (M+/M+) - May 26 NEW

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Now that the Knight and King have spent a week with the Hound...

Poll ended at 11 months ago

They need to collar their new Hound and welcome him to the fold!
54%
They need to gently tell him that they will remain solely a Knight and King.
15%
They need to take more time to decide.
31%

Total votes: 13

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I am thoroughly enjoying how much all of us reading this now want to go out larping, with the hope that we'll end up in similar bondage adventures! 😁😁

Here's to the chapters already read, those being written, and the future glories to come! 🍻🍻🍻
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]fruityguy[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention]

Hey, everybody! Been pretty hectic in my life lately and I'm just hoping to get back to normal pretty soon! Thanks for your patience with me. Here's a new chapter, and a hope to keep back at it more regularly!

Brent had moved on from Deke's pits and to his feet, pressing his nose up against Deke's large toes, although occasionally he walked back to sniff the armpits some more, tickling Deke with the breath from his nose. He cheerfully informed Deke that he'd absolutely love to be licking and sucking on every inch of exposed skin Deke had, but the rules prevented him from it until he had Deke and Max's consent. He also pointed out that Deke had a most alluring scent.

There came a sudden loud smacking sound, and Brent yelped into Deke's armpit. Max pulled Brent to his feet by his hair, somewhere between gentle and rough, and Brent gave a loud whimper.

"Did you just... spank me?" Brent asked incredulously.

Max laughed. "Very observant of you, Brent. Yes, I did."

Deke shuddered in pleasure - his dick had softened a little while Brent was at his feet, but he was back at full mast, just from Max's dominant voice. He was conscious of giving a whimper that he hadn't meant to make.

Max grinned down at him. "My knight. All trussed up like a present. Good."

Deke wriggled his hips, desperate and leaking now. "Prhhhhhh," he garbled through the gag.

Max kissed him right on the chest, which made him purr. "Should I let Brent here watch, or kick him out, do you think, Dekey?"

Deke shook his head, although even he wasn't quite sure what he meant. Max leaned down to unlace Deke's gladiator sandals and toss them to Brent. "Here, knock yourself out, but bring them back the way you found 'em. I don't want Deke with sticky sandals the rest of the trip."

Deke and Brent blushed. However, this didn't seem to stop Brent from gleefully taking Deke's sandals with him.

Deke barely put his eyes back on Max before he realized his smaller boyfriend was straddling him, kissing his chest and face. "Missed you, Dekey."

Deke blushed a little, although he couldn't really smile noticeably through the huge gag. It struck him that he really did hate to be away from his boyfriend. Maybe it was clingy of him but even when they weren't in scene he liked having Max in at least the same house if not the same room. He tried to grin as Max gently kissed his lips, stretched around the gag as they were. "Mine."

"Ghhhrrssss," Deke agreed, eyes fluttering shut as Max gently traced the planes of his face using the tip of his nose. "Ghhheeees..."

Max slid back a little, now grinding his own bulge against Deke's. It struck Deke that Max was still in his cosplay and something about that just drove him to the edge - the idea that he was serving his boyfriend in so many ways at the moment, as his toy, his plaything, his partner, and his teammate... Deke began to buck in his bindings, needing friction, needing release. He begged through his gag, no longer caring if the whole LARPing camp heard him.

"Hush." Max said sternly, and simply gave Deke's balls a light tap. The begging cut off in a strangled groan as Deke jolted, but his cock only twitched and strained against the jock strap. "You'll cum when I let you and not a moment before. Got it?"

"Ghh, gaaahh."

"Good." Max grinned, leaning down to place his teeth on Deke's nipple. Deke shuddered in need, his nipples being especially sensitive, and he nearly exploded when Max's hand found its way around to pulling down the jock strap to free his dick.

Deke was practically overloading with sensation as Max played with his nipple, tonguing it, worrying it with he teeth, but Max had mercy on him and began jerking him fast and hard. He quickly sprayed his load, pulling at his bonds, and slumping back, exhausted. He barely even reacted when he felt Max's own hot, sticky ropes land across his chest and in his beard.

Max winked at him as he removed the gag from his boyfriend's jaw. Deke groaned into Max's mouth as he was then kissed, and he was forced to clean up all the cum his boyfriend scooped off of him, licking and sucking at his king's hand. Only then did Max grant him relief, massaging his jaw.

"So... how was initiation, my knight?"

Deke chuckled. "Your friends are absolutely crazy."

"Our friends now, Dekey."

Deke smiled. "Yeah. I think so."

It was a very simple rest of the weekend. Considering the fact that Brent and Arthur had tickled him half to death and the likelihood that they had all heard his gagged begging and pleas, he felt considerably less awkward LARPing in front of them and actually had a great time, even if they never found an opportunity for more naughty games. Kellan was invited over to Deke's place for dinner and drinks that week, and Arthur made plans with Max to go see some new superhero movie Deke wasn't all that interested in (though he certainly wouldn't mind being hogtied and forced to watch it after it left theaters and became available for home viewing), and Deke told Brent he'd watch his YouTube channel.

"So... what'd you think?" Max asked once they had gotten home and showered, cuddling on the couch.

"I liked them, babe. I liked them a lot."

"You could see yourself living with them?"

"I could get used to it, yeah. Kellan seems like a cool dude. And Brent is growing on me."

Max chuckled. "Still jealous of Arthur, are ya?"

Deke grinned. "I'll have to pay him back for the tickling, but no, actually. Cause hey. I'm here with you and he ain't."

Max kissed him. "Silly knight."

"Sweet king." Deke chuckled into the kiss. "So when do I meet your other friends?"

"We'll see... but soon. Derek and Rafa are... pretty different from each other. But hey, I'll be meeting Derek's boyfriend for the first time too! But for now... you're talking a lot, Dekey-boy. So are you gonna watch the show, or do I need to gag you?"

"Oh, pretty sure I need a gag." Deke chuckled, giving Max one last kiss before his lips were sealed shut with tape for the rest of the evening.
Last edited by Volobond 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I just love Max and Deke as a couple. Their character cards are great and I love the fact that they don't conform to the more stereotypical dom/sub depictions. Great fun watching Max toy with Deke and then get him to clean up afterwards (sex is a messy activity!). Deke really is devoted to Max

Love the mix of other characters as well, particularly Brent in this chapter happy to depart with Deke's sandals!

It seems like the LARP weekend went pretty well so it looks like everything is on track for Knottingham Castle and meeting some more characters.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Love Max and Deke so much. I love how cute and naïve Deke continues to be! A little sad he didn't have Brent stay. I'm sure Max could have made the youtuber quite comfortable while forcing him to sniff those sandals and watch the couple! Oh well, I guess there's always a next time!

Can't wait to meet more of these kinky, hunky nerds and I really can't wait for everyone to get moved in!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love Max and Deke, because Max is the smaller of the two and Deke is putty in his hands.

Deke blushing...omigod [mention]Volobond[/mention]...let's just say if it's a camping trip, my tent just went up! 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very glad to see a new chapter from you, my friend!

It sure sounds like Deke had a fun weekend!
Looking forward to him and Max eventually moving in with the whole crew ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How about some character sheets for the most recent members of the Knights we've met before we get to the next chapter, eh?

ImageImageImage

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm liking the sound of Kellan's primary kink! :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Deke groaned as he bent down for Max to tie his tie for him. He hated wearing suits. They always felt too tight and constricting on him, and he hated the way he would be the tallest man in the room and the most uncomfortable. Was it ever a good feeling to feel like a sausage squeezed by its casing?

Rafa was an aspiring actor, who had landed a good gig on a slightly-larger-than-usual movie. And he invited Max and Deke to the premiere for it, considering that Derek and his boyfriend wouldn't be getting into town until around midnight anyway. Black tie formal event? Max had him bundled up in a suit and tie, looking like a bodyguard or Secret Service agent. Max, meanwhile, was looking stylish. Considering he sometimes had to attend the events he coordinates, he owned a few suits for such occasions, and was currently dressed in a fitted suit and slim tie that emphasized his lean but fit frame. Deke was practically drooling. Forget Rafa, Max looked like the movie star in his mind.

Deke tended to forget how tall his boyfriend was, relatively. Even though he and Brent were short in their friend group, both men were still taller than the average. It was just that Deke had gotten used to being around tall construction workers so that Max was literally the shortest person he knew besides his own parents. So it struck him as weird when his boyfriend stuck out as slightly taller than the crowd.

However, it was easy to spot Rafa. The actor was tall, easily taller than even Arthur and Kellan. For all his height, though, he was far leaner, much more on par with Max's build. The kind of build more for a dancer. He wore a fashionable vest, not quite adhering to dress code, although it was far less strict than the invitation had made it seem.

"Maxie, you came!" Rafa grinned, hugging the shorter man and clapping him on the back.

Deke recognized the familiar sight of a tall man witnessing the rarity of someone taller than him and grinned, holding out his hand. "I'm Deke, Maxie's boyfriend."

The nickname had started to stick, even though Max had protested through putting his feet in Deke's face. It might have worked, had Max not been cursed with having very little body odor. Even when he sweated hard, he still ended up smelling more like salt than body odor.

"Nice to meet you, man. Wow, Maxie always said you were a giant, but I didn't believe him, ha!"

Rafa had had to make the rounds, so they didn't get to talk to him much, but it turned out his role in this movie was bigger than he had let on. When they screened the movie, it turned out Rafa had gotten to play the hero's best friend in a sort of strange "The Breakfast Club" meets "James Bond" fusion. But the highlight of the ninety-minute film was the nearly five-minute segment of Rafa bound and gagged shirtless by the villain. For some reason, even though the ropes across his chest and on his wrists was well-done, even professional, he only had a black bandana over his mouth, not even rolled up as a cleave gag. Still, Rafa sold it, and struggled like a champ, "mmmmphing" as though he couldn't even form words. Rafa's character spent a while struggling during the villainous monologue before getting to struggle out of the chair he had been sitting in and hopping to safety.

Max, as ever, looked completely composed, while Deke was picking at his tie thirty seconds into the scene, trying not to make it obvious he was starting to sport a boner. Thankfully the screening room was dark and there were still thirty more minutes of the movie... in which Rafa remained shirtless and kept his bandana gag around his neck the whole time, which really did Deke no favors. But still, by the credits he had contained himself and was able to restore a calm demeanor when the lights came back on and the clapping started.

Although Deke could barely even remember what the movie was about.

Finally Rafa made his way over to them. "Did you enjoy the movie?" he winked.

"Worthy of a true Knight." Max smirked.

Deke nodded. "You really, ah, stole the show."

Rafa laughed. "Don't think I need to guess what your favorite scene was."

Another nod, and a chuckle. "Got me there." Deke winked.

"So, you guys wanna get out of here? I have a surprise for you." Rafa jerked his head, and Deke and Max followed him out of the theatre. "Did you drive?"

"Nope, we Uber-ed here. You're still putting us up at your place for the night?" Max explained, and Rafa nodded.

"Yeah, only problem is that my car's... not a three-man deal." Rafa said with a practiced tone of regret.

Deke's mouth dropped open at the realization that this was another clever orchestration of his boyfriend. "You don't have to go through the theatrics."

Both men gasped, scandalized. Rafa indicated himself. "Uh, actor." He pointed then at Max. "Drama queen."

Max nodded at the assessment.

Deke sighed. "Fine. Carry on."

His boyfriend winked at him before nodding. "Deke can take the trunk."

They stopped in front of Rafa's orange sports car, which had two seats and what Deke figured would be a very cramped trunk. "I don't wanna rumple my suit."

"Then take it off." Rafa suggested helpfully. Deke glanced at Max, who nodded, and he stripped for the two, tossing his clothes to the actor so he could focus on Max's reactions, which always boosted his ego. As ever, Max had a hungry look to him as his eyes raked over Deke's body.

Rafa dumped Deke's clothes in the passenger seat and picked up what looked like a leather restraint harness. Deke rolled his eyes. "You don't have room for more passengers but you can just keep that right in the open?"

"You know how many guys would kill to ride in this car with that harness on?" Rafa challenged.

"Probably not in the trunk."

"That's... true. But hey, you could have suggested Uber-ing to my house. But you stripped."

"Also true. Can we get this over with, then? I'm already starting to cramp." Deke grumbled. Max smirked and stood on tiptoe to kiss him. At the same time, Rafa began to put the harness on him. His arms were crossed behind his back, at right angles, in a box tie, and the harness buckled around his neck. Max and Rafa helped him step into the trunk before maneuvering him onto his stomach and hogtying him. Rafa grinned and pulled out a black bandana from his breast pocket.

"I stole this from set." He winked mischievously before rolling it tight and cleave-gagging Deke. It took the bigger man a second to realize what he meant, before it hit him that this was the bandana Rafa had been "gagged" with in the movie. Now he was dealing with an uncomfortable boner squashed beneath his own weight.

Rafa also put a little buzzer from a board game into his hand so if he cramped up during the drive he could call for assistance. It wasn't the most comfortable, but Deke figured at least Rafa was getting a kick out of the power play.

It didn't take too long to get to Rafa's apartment, but the discomfort was great - any pleasure he had had was soon quashed by the burning in his lower back and the soreness of his chest against the bottom of the trunk, but blessedly, the trunk opened and Rafa and Max helped him out, letting him stretch his legs and crack his spine.

Deke knew it was a fat chance of getting to be untied, so he didn't feel surprised at all when Max led him along, still gagged and restrained in his underwear and socks as they followed Rafa up to his apartment.

And found two men already inside, looking startled. It was clear that they had just arrived and still expected no one to be home for a while. They were also quite nearly naked, with the longer-haired man in a Speedo and his shorter-haired compatriot in nothing but a towel.

Deke yelped, but Max and Rafa betrayed no sign of distress. Rafa burst into laughter and the two men blushed. Max turned to Deke.

"Deke, may I introduce Derek Sharp and his boyfriend, Bayard Prince."

Last edited by Volobond 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] how dare you keep introducing these amazingly attractive hunks! :lol: Seriously though, I'm gonna need the address to this castle ASAP!

Rafa is great, with a nice little mischievous side. Very cheeky, but very hot, keeping that harness in the front seat! I'm sure he's gotten a lot of use out of it too! I half expected Max and Rafa to try and stealthily tie Deke up during the movie, so I'm glad they managed to stuff the big hunk in the trunk!
And I can't wait to get to know Derek and Bayard!

All in All, another great update!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I always enjoy a man or three dressed up in suits. Even better is the juxtaposition we have at the end with some in suits and some in almost nothing!

Max is always plotting with his friends and it always seems to result in Deke getting stuck in another form of bondage. At least Deke has got some level of revenge by getting the Maxie nickname to stick.

The observation about the look a tall man gives when he meets another even taller man made me smile. I know I've given a few of those over the years.

Great writing with lots of fun details. Looking forward to the next chapter in an apartment full of hunks.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago How about some character sheets for the most recent members of the Knights we've met before we get to the next chapter, eh?

Hot Damn, Baby! 😍

Story's even hotter, Baby! 😍😍
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Working on the next chapter, but for now, how about I tease y'all with the rest of the character sheets?

ImageImageImage

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Maxie and Deke are too adorable not to pick. And Derek's pic and description did it for me. "The Rogue?" Sign me up!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Derek, as "The Rogue" is already slotting him near the top of this group for me. What Can I say, I'm a sucker for the rogue character! But with such low agility, methinks this rogue may end up in more traps than he disarms... which may be intentional? ;)

Also, Derek and Bayard being paranormal investigators is hilarious to me (in a good way)! It's just such an out there concept, I love it!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Okay, I can explain." the longer-haired man said confidently.

"Really, Bay? You can explain this?" his companion grunted.

Bayard grinned at them. "I cannot explain this." he reiterated in the exact same tone.

Rafa smirked. "Let me guess, Ghostbusters, you got slimed?"

Max looked behind him to see Deke's confusion. "Ah, yes. Derek and his boyfriend are part of a team of paranormal investigators, so every so often when Derek comes home, we see him in a... an intriguing circumstance."

Deke raised an eyebrow, but was glad for the gag, as he didn't have to respond to the claim of "paranormal investigators."

Derek sighed. "Our clothes were... stolen, so we figured we'd raid your closet until we could get new clothes."

Bayard gave a delighted chuckle and turned, revealing two wallets tucked into the Speedo he wore. "At least I saved our wallets!"

Derek opened his mouth, but Rafa cut him off. "We're all friends here, but hey, you two broke into my place, so I'm gonna have to keep you on lockdown if you don't want me to go to the police."

"The police? Raf, what the fu-"

Max snorted, again cutting off Derek's outraged protest. Bayard smiled placidly. "It's a simple joke, Derek. Be at peace."

Derek scowled. "We're here, nearly naked, and all you can think about is tying us up?"

"What else am I supposed to think about when you're nearly naked?" Rafa teased.

Bayard grinned. "Can we? Pleaaaaaase?"

Deke got the feeling Derek was just a habitual frowner - it seemed to be his default expression. But once he looked at Bayard, Derek's face softened. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Sap."

In any event, Max moved over to pluck the wallets from Bayard's Speedo and tear the towel out of Derek's grasp. Max gave a loud "awww" from behind the two men.

"What is it?" Rafa asked.

"They have matching tattoos!" Max grinned, spinning Derek around. Deke marveled at how at ease they all were with Derek being naked. Rafa barely spared a glance and a smirk, being occupied with rummaging around in his closet for more rope. Finally, though, Deke was able to tear his eyes off of Derek's shapely rear to rake up his wonderful back muscles and see the design on the back of his shoulder, a complicated series of perfect overlapping circles, forming a simple design reminiscent of a flower. "That's a Seed of Life, right?"

Deke raised an eyebrow at Max, but Bayard grinned. "Ah, you are a learned one. Derek told me his friends had much knowledge."

Rafa scoffed. "Ahem, Maxie, we're taking them prisoner?"

"Oh, right." Max chuckled, and inserted the edge of the towel into Derek's unprotesting mouth. He looked silly holding the towel like a dog but he didn't seem to mind. Rafa brought the rope over, handing some coils to Max, and the two of them set to work, rapidly weaving identical rope cages on their prisoners - Rafa tying Derek and Max handling Bayard.

"So why that tattoo?" Max asked as they worked - Deke enjoyed the front row seats to a veritable art performance, diamond patterns already being formed by the pull of ropes, tight muscles emphasized in the spaces.

Derek still held the towel in his mouth obediently, so Bayard responded. "The Seed represents interconnectivity between the different forces of the world, and thus the connection between Derek and I."

Rafa chuckled. "Didn't know the spiritual guys were your type, Der."

Derek glared at Rafa, who simply spanked him hard. Derek yelped, and a little shiver passed through Deke.

"I'd ask how you and Derek met, but I get the feeling we're all ready for bedtime, eh?" Max asked diplomatically, patting Bay on the shoulder before pulling a crotch rope tight and making the handsome man he had tied jump. "Heh, first crotch rope?"

Bay nodded.

"You're in for a fun night, then." Max held his hand up and Rafa tossed him a green bandana, drawing a matching pink one from his pocket to use on Derek. Derek rolled his eyes but let the towel drop, opening his mouth for Rafa to cleave gag him.

"Guest bedroom's that way." Rafa said curtly, indicating the hallway off the main room with his chin. Max winked at him and pulled Deke by the arm, leading him along.

Derek made a protesting noise. "I phhrrphh pphhrrr rrrr ggrphprrhr rrr Maghhh!"

"I'm the host, Der. Only fitting I get two of the three captives. Besides, Max would go too easy on you, and I know how much you like to be punished..."

Deke barely held back a chuckle as Max led him to the guest bedroom, hearing a fleshy smack followed by gagged protesting from Derek.

Max winked at him. "Derek needs a firm hand when he subs. He likes being firmly commanded, and he pounces if you show weakness. Like this."

Deke stretched his jaw gratefully as Max removed his gag. "I'm glad I can take advantage of your weakness." he teased.

"You are my weakness, babe." Max said softly, kissing him.

Deke nodded seriously. "I think, considering the fact I literally said I would be your collared pet the other week, we can safely say you're my weakness too."

"Then we can be weak together." Max said, kissing him again and pulling him into the soft bed.

"I don't suppose your weakness extends to letting me out of the restraints for the night?"

"I'm not that weak, babe. Besides, I'll massage you in the morning."

Deke chuckled. "Fine. Gonna be so sore, though."

Max winked, a merciless twinkle in his eye. "I know you can handle it."

They fell asleep cuddling, their lips on the other's skin, Deke safe in his king's arms, Max soaking up his knight's warmth.

Just as it should be.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I just love the way you write the interactions between the characters - they are obviously a very close group of friends.
There's just so much fun going on.

Love the image of Derek holding the towel between his teeth and that final image of Deke and Max falling asleep together. It's a shame we're missing out on the action between the other three!

Can't wait for them all to move in together. :D

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just spotted the poll.

Max - captured my heart with that first picture and he seems like a fun and caring dom. I love a Daddy but I also have a thing for leaner, twinkier doms.

Kellan- we've not seen much of him but I can't ignore his pet play kink.

Derek - seems like he could be a lot of fun. Love the idea that he will always be fighting and trying to switch things up.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It was a tough decision...Deke or Arthur? 🤔

In the end, I went for Arthur...a take charge kind of guy (as I am starting to believe)! 💪🏻🧔🏻‍♂️💪🏻

Now for the latest...like [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], I really like the interplay between the couples, especially Due and Max. Max explaining everything to Deke is endearing...Hey, maybe I should change my vote! 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
Max looked behind him to see Deke's confusion. "Ah, yes. Derek and his boyfriend are part of a team of paranormal investigators, so every so often when Derek comes home, we see him in a... an intriguing circumstance."

Deke raised an eyebrow, but was glad for the gag, as he didn't have to respond to the claim of "paranormal investigators."
I'm glad Deke and I are on the same page about the paranormal investigating thing! :lol: Although I'm sure Derek and Bayard have some very interesting stories!

As others have said, the interplay between these different characters is phenomenal! Also, Bayard is great, considering he also seems a bit new to the group. And I have to agree with Rafa, that the only fair penance is for Derek and Bayard to spend the night tied up!

I am growing more and more excited to see these fantastic guys move in to the castle!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Deke swore that Max had magic hands. Or maybe he was just that familiar with Deke's body - either way, the king knew every inch of his knight forwards and backwards, well enough that his body was nothing more than an instrument in the hands of a master. It was not his choice to make music; he was in total control of his player.

He had woken up with numb arms and sore knees but after ten minutes of his lover's ministrations, Deke was moaning in joy, every touch feeling like spring inside his skin, sending life and relaxation through his body. He had fallen back asleep at some point and woken up to the sound of his own ecstatic sigh as Max's hand ghosted over his chest, disturbing the sparse hair there and setting his skin a-tingling.

At the conclusion of the massage, Max sat atop Deke's waist, and Deke lifted his hands to rest on Max's hips. "I love you, you know that?"

"Awww, of course I do, cutie." Max grinned, leaning down to capture his lips in a kiss. "I love you too."

"When are you gonna put a collar on me, my king?" Deke teased, winking at him.

"As soon as we can make it to my computer. I'm ordering it custom. That way all these jamokes will know you belong to me." Max grinned.

"...jamokes?"

"Alright, that's enough outta you."

"Is that right, Mugsy?" Deke smirked, his face contorting into laughter as Max started to tickle him. He laughed even harder when Max swung his legs around to put his foot in Deke's face.

"There, how'd you like that?" Max taunted, seemingly unaware that day-old feet stink for him was functionally the same as freshly-showered.

Deke chuckled, more from seeing Max's face at the moment than anything else. "Sorry, Sweet Feet, it just ain't much of a punishment." he took a deep sniff to emphasize his point. "Not even a corn chip smell."

Max laughed. "Wow. I mean, not that it's a bad thing to not get much B.O., but do you know how strange it is when your friend who's into feet literally turns his nose up at yours? Like, they're not smelly enough! Ugh."

Deke pressed a kiss onto the sole of Max's feet - another thing that made Max a wonderful tickler was the fact that he was not at all ticklish. "Don't worry, my king. Your weird alien lack of smelliness is perfect to me."

Max laughed and tickled Deke some more. It was midmorning by the time they slipped out of bed and Deke realized his clothes were still in Rafa's car. Thankfully he still had his underwear, but he was forced to remain practically naked while Max put on his pants and rumpled button-down. Although, due to his massage, he still felt rather meditative. He remained pliant and quietly obedient as his king restored his restraints to their proper place: on his body. Deke loved the way Max looked at him. It would never get old - the hunger obvious in Max's eyes when he looked at him, even out of bondage. Nobody had ever made Deke felt as desired as Max did. Sure, he had seen people want him, felt eyes undressing him and longing gazes at his crotch or face, but Max's eyes blazed with passion. He desired Deke, body, mind, and soul, and Deke wanted nothing more than to be owned by him.

Rafa was waiting for them in the main room, an open area that blended the living room and kitchen. Derek and Bay were standing by the kitchen island, their bandana gags from last night replaced with leather ones, and thick posture collars around their necks, attached by thin silver chains to a brass ring set into the marble countertop. Both still had the rope harnesses from last night on, but Bay was now missing his Speedo, meaning both boyfriends were completely naked. Though there were several stools to sit on, both remained standing. Deke didn't quite understand why until he moved to greet them and saw that both men's bronzed skin was an angry red on each buttcheek.

"Mmm mm mmmmmmm mm." Bay nodded, his muffled words making no sense. Derek rolled his eyes and turn again, miming something with his hand that clearly meant "spanking."

Deke winced, glancing over at Rafa, who was sitting on the couch watching the news. Max simply curled up next to him to watch, not even acknowledging Derek or Bay.

"So..." Deke said, sort of grateful that the other two were gagged. At least they wouldn't be able to deride him if he chose a foolish conversation starter. "Rough night, huh?"

Apparently, Deke was wrong. Derek was quite capable of expressing derision while gagged. The man snorted and rolled his eyes. Bay bumped him gently from behind with his shoulder and Derek turned, his hands starting to move in what looked like very deliberate ways despite his arms being bound.

Rafa and Max had made their way over. "Sorry, Der. Deke doesn't speak ASL."

Deke tilted his head. Max winked at him. "American Sign Language. Kellan's little sister is deaf, so he grew up learning it, and he taught it to the rest of us. We use it to coordinate ambushes, to let our gagged captives talk to us, and also -" Max performed the little hand gesture Arthur had shown him back when he was tied up during the LARPing weekend. "We use the sign for 'no' as our safesignal."

Rafa smirked up at Deke. "I'd be happy to teach you, big guy. My training methods are very hands on." He glanced at Max and made a long series of signs that somehow Deke figured were very obscene, because Derek chuckled behind his gag and Max gave Rafa his Dom stare. Deke was a little pleased and turned on to see that it affected other men as much as it did him.

"I was gonna have you watch Deke while I got breakfast, but now I'm not so sure." Max said sternly.

"Don't be like that, Maxie! I got two other hunks to play with. Besides, are you that worried I'll steal your man?"

Max grinned wickedly. "Not at all. Just worried your balls will explode next time I edge you if you don't chill out, Rafael."

Rafa winced. "Why you always gotta play the orgasm denial card? You know I can't deal with that!"

Max winked, patting Rafa's shoulder. "I know you just need a little reminder to be a good boy sometimes."

Rafa chuckled. "Thank you, Daddy." he teased, putting on a singsong voice as he did so. "Now get something good for breakfast! I'll take good care of Clifford the Big Cute Dog here."

Max gave Deke a kiss on the cheek and then he was out the door, leaving him standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, still looking at Bay and Derek, anchored to the kitchen island.

Rafa had returned to the news. "Hey, big guy! Since I'm in charge while your man's gone, mind getting out the OJ? Heh, I bet I don't have to tell you how much Maxie likes his OJ."

Deke snorted at that. "Yeah. He worships the stuff. Literally. He calls it -"

"'Nectar of the gods!'" Rafa joined in on the phrase - even Derek chorused behind his gag. They all laughed, and then Deke looked down at his restrained limbs.

"How am I supposed to-"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out, boss." Rafa dismissed, and Deke shrugged. But as he walked to the fridge, he noticed Derek's eyes on him. He met the other man's gaze, and followed it as it snapped across to the little writing desk at the edge of the kitchen, next to the entrance to the hallway. Just out of reach of where Derek could stand at the end of the chain was a little letter opener.

He was pretty sure it would be able to cut through the ropes Rafa and Max had tied Derek with.

Derek was looking at him now. The choice was his. Orange juice... or rebellion.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Muah ha ha HAAAA!!!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A tough decision to be sure! It'll probably be best for Deke to behave, but it would be so much fun to see what Derek might do... It's very tempting!
Also, what an interesting use of ASL. Hopefully Deke will pick it up quick, since it seems he'll be bound and gagged a lot more in the future!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sorry about the delays, everyone! Haha, just know that I always follow through eventually!

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention]

Deke wondered if his dislike for having to choose things came from his submission to Max or had existed before then. In some ways, it was hard to remember or even consider a time before the younger man was in his life. Either way, Deke felt like a lost puppy, anxious for his master to return. But as to the matter at hand... Deke shrugged. He had no loyalty to Rafa - Max was his one and only master. And Max hadn't said Rafa was in charge, so...

Considering his arms were restrained with leather behind his back, it was more difficult than he expected to grab the letter opener and quickly hand it to Derek. But he managed, and pretended to be engaged with trying to open the fridge while restrained.

Rafa's eyes flicked over Derek and Bay to smirk at Deke's struggling. Deke made sure to flex a little more than strictly necessary, noticing the way Rafa stared appreciatively at his chest.

Deke opened the refrigerator door, using the success as an excuse to glance over at Derek and Bay. Bay had taken the letter opener and was quite expertly sawing through his own bonds, holding the knife in a reversed grip. Briefly he wondered why a paranormal investigator would know how to get out of ropes - especially considering Bay was almost as new to the Knights as he was. But then it occurred to him that the Scooby-Doo gang would often get tied up.

So instead he got the orange juice jug from the fridge and moved over to the table. He felt Rafa's eyes on his ass but tried not to squirm or cause any suspicion - and then he heard scuffling behind him. "What the hell?"

Deke turned and backed up into the table, wincing, and saw both Bay and Derek, still wearing the posture collars and leather gags, wrestling Rafa into the sofa, the actor flailing wildly and yelping.

The three men were about the same height and weight, but while Rafa was certainly the most energetic, there were two opponents to contend with. Bay was sitting on Rafa's back, maintaining the pin, while Derek was quickly divesting the actor of his boxers. Deke blushed a little as he realized he was intently watching three naked men writhe together. Bay and Derek were working together, quickly using the ropes they had been lashed with to practically mummify Rafa, turning him into a wriggling worm with his ass exposed.

Derek grabbed Rafa by the hair, forcing him to look up. He furiously made a few signs that Deke could make neither heads nor tails of.

"Why don't you try looking up my ass?" Rafa replied sarcastically, glaring at Derek, who growled. He nodded to Bay, and the two flipped Rafa onto his back. Derek simply grabbed Rafa's nippled and twisted until the actor shouted out, "Enough! Fuck, it's right there on the coffee table, you monster."

Derek gave what sounded like an insincere "thank you" from behind his gag and strode over to the table, quickly unlocking the little padlock on his gag and then moving to help Bay. Both men stretched their jaws, groaning with discomfort. Deke gave a low whistle. The leather gags had ridiculously thick bulbs on the inner part - it looked like the bulb would completely fill the mouth and force the tongue down into immobility.

"Where the hell did you even get these, asshole? My mouth feels all... stretched." Derek growled once he had finished massaging his jaw.

"Online." Rafa answered placidly. "They worked pretty well, huh?"

Derek gave him a fake smile. "Yeah, totally. Bay?"

Bay smiled serenely and handed his boyfriend his gag. With lightning speed, Derek pounced, shoving the huge thing into Rafa's mouth. "You're lucky, Rafa. It's basically like I'm letting you make out with my boyfriend." he commented as Rafa gagged a little on the huge intrusion.

He glanced at Deke. "I'm sorry we can't free you, Deke. Since you're Max's boyfriend and sub, we can't untie you if your dom doesn't give permission. It's different for me and Bay - we're both versatile. So assholes like Rafa can mess with us all they want."

Rafa tried to protest, but with the massive padded bulb in his mouth, he could barely make more than the smallest of "mmmmphs!"

Bay curiously leaned down, taking Rafa's exposed dick in his hand and giving some experimental pumps, urging some soft moans from the well-gagged actor.

Derek's attention was on Deke still. "We can still give you a good show, though." he gave a soft smile - Deke definitely got the feeling this man did not smile much at all. He winked over at Bay, and the two men flipped Rafa over once more, draping him over the arm of the sofa. Rafa began to struggle wildly, but Bay sat on his legs and Derek stood so that Rafa's head was trapped between his thighs, pinning him helplessly.

Derek nodded, and the two men began taking turns spanking Rafa. It became clear to Deke that the gag was indeed a good one. Even with Rafa clearly yelling, the volume was very much lower than expected. Deke winced in sympathy as Rafa's ass slowly but surely grew darker and practically glowed red when the two boyfriends stopped.

"Karma, you little bastard." Derek chuckled, before gently rubbing Rafa's head and nodding to Bayard. It seemed the two were well-versed in acting without needing to exchange words, and Bayard returned from Rafa's room a minute later with some kind of ointment, which the two rubbed into Rafa's red ass.

"What's that stuff?" Deke asked.

"It's a massage oil. Helps relax the muscles and soothes the skin. If we get a little too into spanking, we use it for aftercare." Derek explained.

"Did he use that on you guys after spanking you last night?"

"Yeah." Derek nodded. "Rafa's an asshole, but he's not a dick."

The door opened, then, and Deke saw his king enter, balancing bags of take-out breakfast in his arms. Deke was very impressed - Max only had to look at the room once before he seemed to get the bearings of the power shift and calmly began setting out the food, including a little box of fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, Deke's favorite.

"Boys, are you gonna let Rafa eat yet?"

Derek scowled. "He can stew a little more. I'm starving."

Max chuckled, and beckoned to Deke as Derek ruffled Rafa's hair, causing the actor to quietly muffle curses at him. Rafa's struggling provided an interesting background soundtrack to the morning news and the sound of food being eaten. It was a moment before Deke realized that he hadn't been freed and was indeed being fed forkful by forkful by Max. A hot wave of embarrassment spread through him, but was quickly snuffed out. There were three naked men with recently-spanked asses in the room, with Derek and Bay still covered in rope marks. His shame vanished down his throat along with a heavenly bite of glazed cinnamon roll. Deke grinned as Max laughed at him and started kissing glaze out of his mustache and beard. Life was good.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm very much enjoying Derek and Bay's "agents of chaos" vibe I'm getting from them. Deke's loyalty to Max continues to be fantastic to see, though I imagine Rafa might seek some sort of retribution for Deke's "betrayal" at some point. I need them to get into this castle and get into their shenanigans soon!

Great work as always!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic