Beta (F/M F/F) - Part 3 up now with actual bondage!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Beta (F/M F/F) - Part 3 up now with actual bondage!

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

“You would make a fucking terrible superhero.”

I glared at my sister Karlie, sitting smugly on my couch.

“I would not.”

“You have no powers.”

“Not everyone does.”

“You don’t have money for gadgets.”

“I’d be street level.”

“You’re small. Weak.”

“Scrappy.”

“And God help you if you ever have to fight a woman.”

“That’s sexist. Besides, I have no trouble stopping a woman.”

“Unless they have big breasts.”

“Excuse me?” I asked, blushing.

“You heard me.”

“That’s… that’s not true.”

“Oh really?”

She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse.

“It’s been this way since you ended up with us.”

Another button. My groin stirred.

“N...no…”

“I’ve used it against you every day you’ve been my foster brother.”

Another. Cleavage began peeking out. A boner formed.

“Ev...every day?”

Another. More skin.

“Even now that we’re grown.”

Another. So much more skin. My hardon is raging.

“It’s why you do anything I ask.”

“I… don’t.”

The shirt was off. All semblance of thought is gone.

“Because you love your sister mommy and her big ol’ titties.”

“Sister… Mommy… titties.”

“Kiss them.”

I moaned pathetically. I had no choice. I had to do it. I collapsed to my knees and kissed them. I groped and squeezed them. We were moaning in pleasure together.

“Take me to bed. Now.”

I carried her bridal style to my room and laid her on my bed.

“Strip.”

I almost ripped my clothes off.

“Down.”

I laid down face up like a good boy. She sat on my legs and took off her bra. I gasped. She bent over and slipped my dick between her tits. I moaned once more.

“Tell me you love me.”

“I love you.”

She slid up and down my shaft.

“Again.”

“I love you.”

Another pass up and down the shaft.

“Again.”

“I love you.”

Another.

“Say you love your Mommy.”

“I love my Mommy.”

The riding goes faster. I catch on. I say it as fast and often as I can. Her thrusts match pace. The friction is wonderful. I love every second of it. The pressure builds and begin to buckle to it.

“Mommy… I need… I need…”

“I know baby.”

She slipped her tits off and a condom on. She grabbed my shaft and brought me to climax. Throwing the condom away she settled into a seated potion.

“Lap. Now.”

I climbed into it eagerly.

“Baby knows what to do.”

I did. I popped a nipple into my mouth and suckled. No milk would come but I knew that. I just wanted the tit. I have no idea when I fell asleep. I just knew I awoke still naked but bound spread eagle to my own bed. Karlie paraded around the room naked.

“Untie me.”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Are you giving up being a superhero?”

“No.”

“Then you’ll stare there. You will remain there till you surrender or escape.”

“Karlie…”

“Mommy.”

“Karlie…”

“Mommy.”

“Kar…Mommy.”

“That’s better.”

“You can’t do this.”

“Yes, I can. You work for me, remember? I put you on leave. I’m the only family or friend you’ve got.”

“Mean.”

“I can do whatever the fuck I want to do with you. And I will.”

“Let me go.”

She sat on my stomach.

“No.”

“Let me go.”

She leaned closer.

“Let me go.”

Closer.

“No.”

“L…let me go.”

Closer.

“No.”

“Let…me…go…”

Tits inches from face.

“No.”

“Let me… go…”

Nipples on my cheeks.

“No.”

“Let me… Let me…”

“Let you what?”

I gasped, trying to think with all the blood rushing to my dick.

“Go?”

“Go? Go where? Home? We are home. Maybe you want to go ahead and love me. Is that tit? It?”

I nodded.

“Then go.”

She swallowed my face with her cleavage. She pressed down as hard as she could. I could not breath and did not care. I just moaned and kissed. I needed this. I needed this so bad. As evidenced by how quickly I came and passed out. The first of five times that first day.

Three months passed. I obeyed my mommy but never gave up. I just waited. Sure enough, she got cocky. She tied me less and less tightly. One day while she was at work, I slipped free. I dressed and ran. My life was ready to begin. I was going to be a superhero.

Karlie screamed when she returned home. Her brother Jakey, her baby, her sex slave had escaped. She would not allow it. She never planned to keep her word. She planned on keeping him. She gathered her supplies and headed out. Her baby was coming home one way or another.
Last edited by ZTVFemdomtales 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Another three months passed from my escape. I fled to another state. I changed my name. I was ready. My costume was going to be streamlined. Simple. Classic. A blue body suit and domino mask. On it was the symbol for Beta. That would be my new name: Beta. Everything else was taken, shut up.
Logi City might not have been the place to start my superhero career after all. It was already under the protection of a shadowy figure known as The Dom. She waged a one-woman war on crime across the city streets every night. Made it kinda hard to fight any myself if I’m being honest. My first try was a pair of purse snatchers. I followed them down an alley, losing sight of them. When I caught back up, they were already beaten and bound in tight leather strap hogties. The Dom was driving off on her bike.
“Damnit!”
It was a week before I got another chance. This time it was a robbery at a pawn shop. By the time I arrived she had them zipped into body bags and panel gagged. The Dom was on her bike and riding away.
“Oh, come on!”
The third time was an attack on the local art museum. She drove off leaving the thugs strapped to X-Crosses. I fumed for days. It was then I got my oh so brilliant idea. If this bitch was going to sabotage my superhero career, then I would just have to return the favor. I began stalking The Dom.

The Dom arrived at the scene of her latest attack. Her poor victims. Their nipples were still hard from the cold.
“Come here, baby,” she told one of the bustier Hooter’s waitresses. “I’ll keep you warm.”
She zipped my motorcycle jacket around us. The tight fit forced her face into The Dom’s tits. She fumbled in the storage compartment of her motorcycle producing a hooded sleep sack. She usually used these to trap thugs, but it was insulated. She helped the shivering college girl in and zipped her up. She kissed the hooded girl on the mouth before strapping her into a special seat on the back of her bike.
She turned back to the cops.
“Where is she?”
“Popsicle was last seen headed for the DipnDots Factory,” The Commissioner told her.
She thanked the woman and drove off. As she turned the corner The Dom spotted the car for the first time. Arriving at the factory she secured her bike and stormed into the factory. Bombs lined several tanks of liquid nitrogen like little blinking eyes. Standing in the middle of them was a skinny woman in a white bikini. Her spiked hair was deep blue. Her head to her hips were pale white. Everything below was bright red.
“Stop this madness, Popsicle!”
“Not until Logi City is as frozen as my heart!”
The Dom tackled her and the two began to wrestle.
“Take your suit off, Dom, so I can freeze your nipples off.”
“Never, but you did give me an idea.”
She yanked off the woman’s bikini and began licking her nipple.
“No, stop! You’ll make me warm!”
Popsicle started moaning and collapsed onto the floor. Dom grabbed her leather cuffs from her belt and hogtied the villain. Once the bombs were shut off, she spent an hour rubbing the woman’s body warm and weak before calling the cops.
She arrived home and unloaded the sack from the back of her bike. She tossed it over her shoulder and carried her to her bed. She unzipped the bag and smiled at the college girl. She began stripping away the sweat covered clothes.
“Do you want me to come out now?”
“No,” Dom said as she stripped naked herself, “I’m coming in.”

A few nights later she arrived at the scene of an attack. The once elegant restaurant was nothing but rubble. Massive pink flowers stood erupting from its floor.
“How many?!” she shouted.
“Dozens!” a firewoman shouted.
Grabbing an axe from her bike she chopped her way through the plants spilling nectar and drugged vegetarians onto the ground. The last one produced a cute waitress with a rather plump ass.
“This one needs special attention!” she shouted before carrying the girl to her bike and riding off.
She returned hours later and dove into one of the holes chasing after the cruel bitch behind this. At the heart of the vines was another flower. A naked and rather curvy woman with striking green skin and pink hair smiled at her.
“Alraune.”
“Dom.”
“Why?”
“They ate plants! It’s time the plants ate them!”
Dom tossed away her clothes and dove into the nectar filled petal and tried to grapple with the plant woman. Their thic bods slammed and slid around each other, soaking them in sweet bimbofying nectar.
“You can never stop me!”
“No, but you can.”
She slammed her dripping tits over the villain’s face, forcing her to drink.
“Now be a good girl and get dumb so the cops can take you in.”
Once the villain was secured, she returned home. As she drove, she saw the car again, following her. The waitress lay giggling and naked in her bed.
“You’re sexy,” she giggled.
“So are you,” Dom said, stripping.
“Can we have sex?”
“Let’s.”

It was time. I was ready to confront her. I knew where she lived. I knew who she was. She wasn’t going to get in my way anymore. As I approached the mansion, I saw two girls in bikinis chasing each other around the pool. It was the two women I saw her ‘save’ over the last week. I went to knock but stopped when I saw the note.
‘Beta. Meet me at the hot tub. Now.’
Taken aback I stared for a moment. Collecting my thoughts, I stormed over to the pool. Only her blonde head was above the bubbling water.
“You’ve been following, Beta. Bad boy.”
“We need to talk.”
She stood revealing her naked body and the biggest tits I had ever seen. My mind began to swirl.
“Yes, we do.”

The bus came to a stop, and she climbed off. Logi City. She was finally here. She looked down at her phone. The YouTube video Beta had been caught on was paused on the screen. She would find her foster brother. Then Beta would be baby forevermore.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

“Girls, you know what to do.”

My costume was forced off me. All I could do was look at the tits. My arms were yanked behind my back and zip-tied into place. My legs were zip-tied together as well, ankles and shins. I wasn’t going anywhere even if I could think about anything other than The Dom’s titanic tits. They eased me into the hot tub. The Dom pulled me into her lap as she sat back down.

“I’ve been waiting for you, Beta.”

“You have?”

“I’ve had my eye on you since you came to my town. At first, I thought you were nothing than a sad joke, a superhero wannabe. I head to step in and save your ass so many times. The purse snatchers were waiting at the end of that alley with a gun. The pawn shop was being robbed by Brutus; a villain who can grow into a monster bound brute. I took out his men and fought him down the block. The criminals the museum had a bomb I had to dispose of.”

I hung my head. I was a total failure.

“Then you started following me. God, I was so pissed.”

Total. Failure. About to die.

“So, I began stalking you in my civilian identity.”

“Oh god.”

“That’s when I got to see the real you. You were kind to strangers. You stopped to help anyone who crossed your path if they needed it. You had the right heart but just needed a little training.”

I perked back up.

“Then I saw you with women.”

Oh no.

“Busty women.”

This could be so bad.

“I saw how submissive you were.”

My career was over for sure.

“I knew then and there I had to have you.”

My already erect dick hardened so much more it hurt.

“So, here’s what’s going to happen. Beta will become The Dom’s newest sidekick.”

“Newest? You have others?”

“Us,” one of the girls said.

I turned to look. The girl from the Popsicle attack stepped forward. The bubbly blond made sure her full breasts were on display in her bikini. They were too small compared to The Dom’s.

“Here my name is Patrycia Keey. When out fighting crime, I am known as Whip.”

“You saw her being chilled to the bone by Popsicle the other night,” Dom explained, “I placed her in a special bondage bag designed to help her victims.”

The girl from the vegan restaurant stepped forward. She was a leggy brunet with a nice set of tits and ass.

“My name is Mandy Blake. Though I usually go by Stockade.”

“She was bimbofied by Alurane in the vegan restaurant so I brought her home to care for her till it wore off.”

“Who are they to you?” I asked.

“I picked them up at a bar as notorious playgirl Katherine Dushku. They’ve been my kept girls ever since.”

“Is that what’s happening here? Am I your new kept boy?” I asked.

“No, no, they had a choice. I’m not seducing you. I’m kidnapping you.”

The girls went inside.

“They’re off to cover up all existence of Marcus James or whatever you were calling yourself. Your new identity will be as Katherine Dushku’s new personal assistant / sex toy Elliot Proctor. At night, as I said, you will be my sidekick Beta.”

“And the rest of the time?”

She shoved my face into her tits.

“You will be my new sex slave.”

I moaned at the wonderful feeling of her massive melons swallowing my head.

“I own you now. Understand?”

I nodded.

“You will never be a free man together. You will be mine forever. The girls can’t fuck you, only me. Understand?”

I nodded. I burrowed my head deeper in.

Just outside the gate she watched. She saw her baby in that bitch’s lap. He was worshipping her tits, not his mommy’s. This meant war.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic