BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE Entry (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE Entry (M/M)

Post by wataru14 »

Had some free time, so I whipped something up.

"So, pledge, you wanted to rush Tau Upsilon Gamma, did you? Thought if you got into the school's top frat you'd be all set?"

The terrified freshman stood at attention with his hands behind his back and his head bowed. The proper position when addressing a senior brother.

"But you couldn't even follow simple instructions, could you?"

"No sir."

This pledge showed promise, but needed some corrective measures. He had been slacking in his laundry duties, especially, and was falling behind the rest of the class in memorizing the fraternity's lore. Steps needed to be taken already, but after the mixer last night with Beta Gamma he really screwed up.

Pledges were instructed to be ready, on time, wearing nothing but a jockstrap and a smile. They would be serving drinks and keeping the place clean while their superiors had a good time. Not only was this one five minutes late, but he was caught sneaking drinks of his own. That was expressly forbidden. He needed to be punished and he knew it. The look of expectant fear on his face made that clear.

"Are you going to expel me?" he asked.

"I didn't give you permission to speak," I barked, but let it slide. This once. "It was discussed, but I said we can still salvage you. So it's up to me to get you back into shape."

"Thank you, sir!"

"It is a pledge's duty to serve. Once you're a full brother, THEN you get to party. Not before. It seems you need some lessons in submission." I left him standing there as I grabbed a supply of red rope from my bed.

His eyes followed me as best he could as I slowly and deliberately walked behind him. He kept his head forward, though. At least he remembered that. He didn't resist me as I lifted his wrists and wrapped the rope around them. Pledges were bound nearly all the time when they weren't being used for work, so he didn't fight me as I firmly encircled his wrists. Just squirmed a little in discomfort. I was teaching him a lesson after all.

To further subjugate him, I made him recite the founder's names as I looped the rope over his shoulders and chest, forming a tight harness that immobilized his upper body. He winced and stammered with each tightening, but didn't break his rote. It would be far worse if he did. When he was done, I laid him down on the bed and grabbed a length of thick black cord. I saw his eyes widen. The roping he had received was customary for the pledges, but more was not the usual. He grunted as I positioned his legs together and bound his ankles and knees with the cord. I did it all in one continuous tie, using the entire cord. When I was done, he could only wriggle limply.

But I wasn't done. Using a final length of black rope I connected his wrist bonds to his ankles, pulling him to an uncomfortable hogtie. I watched him squirm with great satisfaction as I pulled the desk chair over and sat down next to the bed. I kicked off my sneakers and cracked a beer. I saw the pledge's eye widen as I put my socked feet up onto the bed, inches from his face. The smell of my socks was raw and acrid, soaked with sweat from a morning's workout.

"You know what to do, maggot!" I said, taking a sip. His eyes flashed total humiliation and defeat as he wriggled forward and took a long hard sniff of my socks. "Good boy," I purred. Realizing what I wanted, he started to obediently lick my feet. Like a good servant. When he stopped for breath I shoved my toes into his mouth. He shuddered with shame, but obediently started sucking my toes, drawing the ripe juices out of the fabric.

I let him go at it for a while, reveling in his complete debasement. When I thought he had enough, I pulled my foot out of his mouth and stood up. He looked up at me, red-faced, as I bent down and pulled my socks off. "Since you like these so much," I said, "I'll leave you with a parting gift." Knowing what was to follow, he obediently opened his mouth and I stuffed the rank, sweaty sock in. I tossed the other one next to him so he could experience the smell, also. Pulling his hair back, I plastered clear packing tape over his mouth and wound it around his head a few times to hold my sock in place. Satisfied he had learned his lesson, I released his hair and let him squirm and struggle as the pungent odor wafted across his nose.

"You will stay here for a few hours to think about your failures. And think of ways to do better. If you want to be a part of this brotherhood, you need to bust your ass. Am I clear?" He nodded hurriedly and grunted an affirmative. "When I return I will release you. You are to then come down to the foyer in only your jockstrap so we can bind you up for your penance walk through the quad. The girls of Beta Gamma are eager to see you. If you behave, I might let one of them take you home for further 'corrective measures.'" His eyes smiled at me through his bondage. "But only if I'm satisfied you've learned your lesson. Make sure I am."

I turned and left him to struggle, shutting off the lights as I closed the door.
Last edited by wataru14 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A superb entry, my friend!
Love the vocabulary choices and love the college fraternity setting!

I think it's safe to say that quite a few of guys on here would gladly rush to sign up for Tau Upsilon Gamma and take on this poor pledge's role 8-)

P.s- Kudos for the larger font, buddy!

I'm going to be posting on the initiation thread to alert everyone there of your work (and [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s).

For those of you who are unfamiliar with my Initiation Challenge, see this thread and
scroll down to see the latest challenge: BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] Love love love the frat setting. The descriptions totally align to the pictures and best of all....it is set up for a continuation! I hope :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago @wataru14 Love love love the frat setting. The descriptions totally align to the pictures and best of all....it is set up for a continuation! I hope :mrgreen:
I had a lot of fun writing this. Once my current story is done, I may start a new ongoing featuring the adventures of Tau Upsilon Gamma. In fact, that sounds like a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I had a lot of fun writing this. Once my current story is done, I may start a new ongoing featuring the adventures of Tau Upsilon Gamma.
That's bloody awesome, mate! I'm glad this little challenge got your creative juices flowing.
About to start your current epic: MEN AT WORK (M+/M+) in a bit.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

My kind of fraternity, [mention]wataru14[/mention] :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story! Where can I join haha
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Held off reading until I'd finished my own story to go with the pictures.

Loving the idea of this fraternity even if it did take me far too long to get the Greek letters! Looking forward to the story that has been inspired.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic